Subject: 1/2 Final: England v Croatia Wed @ 7 pm
Date Posted: 07 Jul 2018 at 9:54pm
There are no words .....

Prediction: England win this by 1-0.

-------------

Replies:
Posted By: TonyNotJack
Date Posted: 07 Jul 2018 at 10:02pm
Match 6 and England finally face a very good team.Lets see how good they are. Croatia 2-1

Posted By: Denis Irwin
Date Posted: 07 Jul 2018 at 10:05pm
The last 2 games will have taken a lot out of Croatia. If they can recover I can see them winning they're a very good team. If they can't it's advantage England 

-------------
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn

Posted By: Maccatacca
Date Posted: 07 Jul 2018 at 10:08pm
England to win this by the odd goal, Croatia have been unimpressive since the group stage.

Posted By: E2016
Date Posted: 07 Jul 2018 at 10:10pm
Croatia were average in their last 2 games. The teams are relatively evenly matched, England maybe have more quality in their starting 11, and certainly more off the bench.

Croatia are after 2 games in a row which went 120 minutes.

I look forward to coming back here after England have won and seeing the poll at 27-5 in favour of Croatia or some such rubbish.

Date Posted: 07 Jul 2018 at 10:11pm
Originally posted by E2016 E2016 wrote:

Croatia were average in their last 2 games. The extras are relatively evenly matched, England maybe have more quality in their starting 11.

I look forward to coming back here after England have won and seeing the poll at 27-5 in favour of Croatia or some such rubbish.

LOL

Who the f**k pissed in your cornflakes. How dare anyone have an opinon different to yours Shocked

-------------
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Posted By: Het-field
Date Posted: 07 Jul 2018 at 10:12pm
I think there is a genuine difference from facing Panama's finest, and Whabi Khazri, or a James Rodriguez less Colombia, and this Croatia team. In the face of adversity they have seen off Denmark and Russia (and should have beaten both in normal time), hammered Argentina and made light work of a handy Nigeria. They are a decent team, who are well organised and have a spread of decent players.

There is not much between the teams, but Croatia are very experienced and have players who have been part of Europe's premier cadre for several years now, and their presence in the first teams at Real/Athletico Madrid, Barcelona, Juventus, AC Milan, Inter, and Fiorentina speaks to that. The point is, this is the strongest team that England have faced in some time. They have also won two penalty shootouts, with Subasic being the star.

England though will justifiably fancy their chances, and I dont think they will fear this Croatian team. They will also look at the Russian goal, and take heart from Croatia being less that robust from the set piece.

A good game is in store.

Posted By: BrendanD88
Date Posted: 07 Jul 2018 at 10:14pm
If Modric is at the top of his game Croatia will win.

Posted By: PanteirA
Date Posted: 07 Jul 2018 at 10:15pm
It is worrying that Croatia have played so many mins as the robot said and needed 2 penalty shootouts to progress. They have more natural ability than England but are lacking a bit of energy more youth would provide. I hope its not the downfall of this Croatian team.

Date Posted: 07 Jul 2018 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Croatia were average in their last 2 games. The extras are relatively evenly matched, England maybe have more quality in their starting 11.

LOL

Who the f**k pissed in your cornflakes. How dare anyone have an opinon different to yours Shocked

Just find it funny that a majority of people on here had Colombia and then Sweden to beat England.

If you are going to be voting based on hatred for England then it's stupid. And that is something which has clearly been happening.

The comments in both prior England threads have talked about how bad they are and lucky they are, I expect mine will stand out quite a bit for actually looking at the football rather than our own history with each nation.

Date Posted: 07 Jul 2018 at 10:19pm

Croatia were average in their last 2 games. The teams are relatively evenly matched, England maybe have more quality in their starting 11, and certainly more off the bench.

I look forward to such things as drinking pints of Guinness in a dark corner of a pub at 10 o clock in the morning and going home before ****s like you come out.

Date Posted: 07 Jul 2018 at 10:20pm
Originally posted by PanteirA PanteirA wrote:

I look forward to such things as drinking pints of Guinness in a dark corner of a pub at 10 o clock in the morning and going home before ****s like you come out.

Good man. Enjoy them.

Date Posted: 07 Jul 2018 at 10:20pm

LOL

Just find it funny that a majority of people on here had Colombia and then Sweden to beat England.

If you are going to be voting based on hatred for England then it's stupid. And that is something which has clearly been happening.

The comments in both prior England threads have talked about how bad they are and lucky they are, I expect mine will stand out quite a bit for actually looking at the football rather than our own history with each nation.

Prove it like a good lad.

Sweden were a well set up team in the run up to the match today more than enough for people to think they could possibly nick it. Colombia were only beaten on penalties. England were far from impressive in that game IMO. 

Apologies if this upsets such a sensitive soul like yourself 

-------------

Posted By: Sham157
Date Posted: 07 Jul 2018 at 10:23pm
jaysus lads on periods everywhere after an England win. Calm yourselves there kids 

LOL

They were clearly better than both sides on paper and in the game itself. In fairness, there was only one side that deserved to win in the England v Colombia game.

Yet you'll say a Croatia team that beat 2 poor teams on penalties are favourites for this.

Date Posted: 07 Jul 2018 at 10:24pm

They were clearly better than both sides on paper and in the game itself. In fairness, there was only one side that deserved to win in the England v Colombia game.

Yet you'll say a Croatia team that beat 2 poor teams on penalties are favourites for this.

You really can't accept people having a different opinion to you can you.

-------------

Date Posted: 07 Jul 2018 at 10:26pm

LOL

Probably better we call it hatted because a majority of people on here having Sweden to beat England reflects quite embarrassingly on their footballing knowledge.

Date Posted: 07 Jul 2018 at 10:26pm

I’m waiting to after the match before voting on this.

Date Posted: 07 Jul 2018 at 10:27pm

Where does it say that people have to vote with their footballing preference? 

The majority of Irish football fans do not like the England football team, how can there be any argument? I was pretty sure that England would be in the final as soon as I saw the draw, that doesn't mean I won't vote against them in a silly ybig poll.

Date Posted: 07 Jul 2018 at 10:28pm

England comfortable won the game as their ability would suggest. People had a Swedish team who we would fancy ourselves against to beat them.

Give over.

LOL

Probably better we call it hatted because a majority of people on here having Sweden to beat England reflects quite embarrassingly on their footballing knowledge.

You're a real sour f**ker. Embarrassed

-------------

Posted By: horsebox

LOL

This is not a bookies.

People are clearly voting based on what they want to happen rather then what they expect to happen.

It's not a big deal.

-------------
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to

Date Posted: 07 Jul 2018 at 10:30pm

England comfortable won the game as their ability would suggest. People had a Swedish team who we would fancy ourselves against to beat them.

Give over.

I wouldn't 

BTW they beat Italy to qualify for Russia  in case you missed it

-------------

Posted By: Het-field
Date Posted: 07 Jul 2018 at 10:32pm
The only certainty I would have for a game between ourselves and Sweden is that it would be a snoozefest.

Posted By: t_rAndy
Date Posted: 07 Jul 2018 at 10:51pm
Very hard to call. It's guess and say England due to their set play ability shown. But wouldn't put my house on it.

Posted By: Green Devil
Date Posted: 07 Jul 2018 at 10:53pm

LOL

Sweden were a well set up team in the run up to the match today more than enough for people to think they could possibly nick it. Colombia were only beaten on penalties. England were far from impressive in that game IMO. 

How apt coming from the lad who said "that is a pretty serious allegation" when someone said you had an anti English agenda LOL

-------------
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan

Date Posted: 07 Jul 2018 at 10:54pm
Originally posted by Maccatacca Maccatacca wrote:

The majority of Irish football fans do not like the England football team, how can there be any argument? I was pretty sure that England would be in the final as soon as I saw the draw, that doesn't mean I won't vote against them in a silly ybig poll.

So you thought England would reach the final from the last 16?

Care to back that up with a post? Fair play if you can. 

-------------
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Date Posted: 07 Jul 2018 at 10:55pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

LOL

How apt coming from the lad who said "that is a pretty serious allegation" when someone said you had an anti English agenda LOL

And I held up my hands about it later. So your point is  ?

-------------

Date Posted: 07 Jul 2018 at 10:59pm
Whether you held your hands up after is irrelevant, easy call others sensistive when you overreacted over a petty comment.

And for what it's worth, I don't think he was being overly sensistive because what he said was spot on.

A lot of posters opinions are based on what they wanted to happen (seeing England lose) than actually being fair with their anaylsis. 

-------------

Posted By: sid waddell
Date Posted: 07 Jul 2018 at 10:59pm
The Croatians are a horrible shower of Nazis.

Any Russians in the crowd better cheer for their old war ally, or they'll merely be proving Boris Johnson correct. 

ENGLAND for me. 

-------------
Edited by Trigboy 10 at 10:03pm

Date Posted: 07 Jul 2018 at 11:03pm
In regard to the betting markets, Croatia at 12/5 is an outrageous price.

I actually can't get over it Shocked

-------------

Posted By: FrankosHereNow
Date Posted: 07 Jul 2018 at 11:14pm
Lads getting worked up because of polls on here. LOL

FFS, I always vote for the underdog. It means f**k all.

Anyway, hope Croatia wipe the floor with the Tan ****s. Soundest fans I met in 2012 Euros.

-------------
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row

Posted By: HuntysCousin
Date Posted: 07 Jul 2018 at 11:39pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Anyway, hope Croatia wipe the floor with the Tan ****s. Soundest fans I met in 2012 Euros.

Much, much, much better looking women too, which is very important

Date Posted: 07 Jul 2018 at 11:45pm
I don't really get this post match idea that England were always going to swat Sweden aside today. Sweden knocked the Dutch out in the qualifying group. The Italians out in the play offs. Beat the Mexican team who beat Germany 2-0, 3-0 and topped their world cup group and have very often been a bogey team for England. Today apart from the 3 very good chances they made they were awful. Why they had such a massive drop off in performance is hard to say.They looked very lethargic and lacking in energy right from the kick off.

Date Posted: 07 Jul 2018 at 11:56pm
Its only the English fans and the Brits on here who thought that Jack.

Date Posted: 07 Jul 2018 at 11:58pm

Didn’t most people fear that England would make the finals or atleast the semis from when the last sixteen path was confirmed? 

They’ve been bookies favorites for every single game they’ve played since the Belgium match and there is not one team who they could have played who possibly could have started as favorites against them.

Even against Croatia, England are priced at 7/5 vs 12/5. 

Saying that I thought they would make the final from when the last sixteen draw was made is not exactly a hugely impressive or sweeping statement so I don’t think I’d need to back it up with any posts - they’ve been favorites to make the final from that side of the draw from the moment they lost to Belgium. 

Date Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 12:01am

Didn’t most people fear that England would make the finals or atleast the semis from when the last sixteen path was confirmed? 

They’ve been bookies favorites for every single game they’ve played since the Belgium match and there is not one team who they could have played who possibly could have started as favorites against them.

Saying that I thought they would make the final from when the last sixteen draw was made is not exactly a hugely impressive or sweeping statement so I don’t think I’d need to back it up with any posts - they’ve been favorites to make the final from that side of the draw from the moment they lost to Belgium. 

Not in the slighest and I know absolutely no-one who thought England would make the World Cup Final and that includes myself.

So yes I would say it was a sweeping statement to suggest England would make the final.

Have you not read the posts on England on this forum? 90% of them are dismissive of just about everything England and Southgate have done or could do.

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 12:13am
Also, Spain would have been favourites from that side of the draw Thumbs Up

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 12:17am

Not in the slighest and I know absolutely no-one who thought England would make the World Cup Final and that includes myself.

So yes I would say it was a sweeping statement to suggest England would make the final.

Have you not read the posts on England on this forum? 90% of them are dismissive of just about everything England and Southgate have done or could do.

Logically, on paper atleast - England are better than all of Columbia, Switzerland / Sweden, Russia / Croatia. 

It’s only their history of f*cking it up when they really shouldn’t that has made people think they wouldn’t get to the semi’s at least. 

Should they over come Croatia I can’t help but think there’s been an air of inevitability about it all, as everything has slotted nicely into place for them along the way. 

They were favorites against everyone they’ve played and when playing to potential are better than all of those teams. 

I dislike England as much as any other Irish football fan, but I don’t think it’s a shock that they got to this stage. 

Russia, Sweden or Switzerland getting to the final would be a shock, but a team with Harry Kane in attack and then the likes of Sterling, Alli, Henderson etc, who are all elite level Champions League players reaching a final against average opposition isn’t a huge surprise.

Date Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 12:19am

Logically, on paper atleast - England are better than all of Columbia, Switzerland / Sweden, Russia / Croatia. 

It’s only their history of f*cking it up when they really shouldn’t that has made people think they wouldn’t get to the semi’s at least. 

Should they over come Croatia I can’t help but think there’s been an air of inevitability about it all, as everything has slotted nicely into place for them along the way. 

They were favorites against everyone they’ve played and when playing to potential are better than all of those teams. 

I dislike England as much as any other Irish football fan, but I don’t think it’s a shock that they got to this stage. 

Russia, Sweden or Switzerland getting to the final would be a shock, but a team with Harry Kane in attack and then the likes of Sterling, Alli, Henderson etc, who are all elite level Champions League players reaching a final against average opposition isn’t a huge surprise.
Colombia, Colombia, Colombia, f**king Colombia.

-------------

As You Were
Three in a row

Date Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 12:19am
You said when the last 16 draw was made though and Spain were on England's side of the draw mate.

So why are we including Switzerland in this who only made the last 16 and not Spain Wink

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 12:22am

You said when the last 16 draw was made though and Spain were on England's side of the draw mate.

So why are we including Switzerland in this who only made the last 16 and not Spain Wink

Fair point I suppose had forgotten about them. 

Date Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 12:23am

Colombia, Colombia, Colombia, f**king Colombia.

Did you spell it wrong too and edit it 😉

Date Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 12:25am

Fair point I suppose had forgotten about them. 

Now if Spain weren't on the English side of the draw, Croatia potentially were the one side who I think are at least on a par if not slightly better than England who really could stand in their way of doing something special "but" there wasn't a hope in hell I was predicting that Spain were going to lose to Russia.

If the last 16 started allover again, Spain would still have been my pick to reach the Final from that side.

-------------

Posted By: irishmufc
Date Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 1:12am

LOL

Panteira's on the warpath tonight. LOL

Day sessions especially with football on the box will always trump any 'epic' nights out when the local arseholes or stags and hen parties are out. 

-------------
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.

Posted By: Sharpshooter
Date Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 3:25am
Originally posted by TonyNotJack TonyNotJack wrote:

I don't really get this post match idea that England were always going to swat Sweden aside today. Sweden knocked the Dutch out in the qualifying group. The Italians out in the play offs. Beat the Mexican team who beat Germany 2-0, 3-0 and topped their world cup group and have very often been a bogey team for England. Today apart from the 3 very good chances they made they were awful. Why they had such a massive drop off in performance is hard to say.They looked very lethargic and lacking in energy right from the kick off.

Sweden's best players are Emil Forsberg, Marcus Berg and Andreas Granqvist, who play for Helsingborgs, Al Ain and Krasnodar FC respectively.  Sweden are an average team who punch above their weight and if the opposition team plays badly they can hurt them.  They're basically an upgraded version of Iceland 2.0.

Just this time England play a lot better than the crap they served up against Iceland in Euro 2016, hence the win today and fair play to them for that.

Yes Sweden knocked out Holland and Italy but those sides are pretty substandard these days, did you not see how terrible Holland were in the recent friendly against England?  Route 1 to Bas Dost? LOL 

Croatia on the other hand have players playing for Real Madrid (x2) Barcelona, Juventus, AC Milan Inter Milan, Liverpool, Monaco, Hoffenheim (3rd in the bundesliga this season).

England are finally playing players who play regularly in the Champions League for the first time in this WC (excluding the Belgium 2nd XI).

This will be a tight game, but IMO its game that suits Croatia far more than the games against Denmark (park the bus) Russia (park the bus), England will be more open and expansive in this game, similar to how Argentina IMO.  This is a 50/50 match.

But on paper Croatia HAVE to be a step up from Sweden and even Colombia.

Posted By: Zinedine Kilbane 110
Date Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 9:17am
Fatigue shouldn’t be a big issue with Croatia as like England, they had the Luxury of resting their first XI in the last group game.

I’d be more worried about their form post the group stages.
They were very patchy in both games. The main positive is they went a goal down in each game and were able to equalise.

England still haven’t been fully tested and they have never been behind in any game. Also I feel this will be the first game where they will have less than 50% possession. Croatia will win the midfield battle.

It’s going to be a close game. If you were to do a combined XI it would be evenly split.

England will be relying on set pieces so Croatia need to ensure they don’t give anything away cheaply.

Both teams will be nervous as it’s a massive opportunity for one of them. 
It should be noted Croatia have also had a kind draw to get to the semi finals.

I think England will sneak it. If they played in the group stage Croatia would probably win it but I feel England will handle the pressure better.
I think we’ll England v Belgium final.

I think some people need to prepare for the worst. Although still an unlikely event, England may just win the World Cup. It would be foolish not to at least have a plan to move to the other side of the planet where they have no internet.

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 9:21am
Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

Careful now that PM doesn't get offended and starts reporting posts like this. Like he has done with many others.

-------------
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.

Posted By: DUBLIN DOC
Date Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 9:34am
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Careful now that PM doesn't get offended and starts reporting posts like this. Like he has done with many others.
Shocked he a fckin tout horsey ?

-------------
When all is said and done there is nothing left to say or do

Date Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 9:37am
Just easily offended by the looks of it.

-------------
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.

Posted By: Shoco
Date Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 10:30am
it's  coming home lads, it's f**king coming home!

-------------

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS

Posted By: HuntysCousin
Date Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 10:39am

I won’t be silenced about my love for Balkan women

Posted By: Baldrick
Date Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 10:54am
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

Fatigue shouldn’t be a big issue with Croatia as like England, they had the Luxury of resting their first XI in the last group game.

I’d be more worried about their form post the group stages.
They were very patchy in both games. The main positive is they went a goal down in each game and were able to equalise.

England still haven’t been fully tested and they have never been behind in any game. Also I feel this will be the first game where they will have less than 50% possession. Croatia will win the midfield battle.

It’s going to be a close game. If you were to do a combined XI it would be evenly split.

England will be relying on set pieces so Croatia need to ensure they don’t give anything away cheaply.

Both teams will be nervous as it’s a massive opportunity for one of them. 
It should be noted Croatia have also had a kind draw to get to the semi finals.

I think England will sneak it. If they played in the group stage Croatia would probably win it but I feel England will handle the pressure better.
I think we’ll England v Belgium final.

I think some people need to prepare for the worst. Although still an unlikely event, England may just win the World Cup. It would be foolish not to at least have a plan to move to the other side of the planet where they have no internet.

They were behind against Belgium as they lost the game 

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Posted By: Mulvanystrasse
Date Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 11:14am
I think the 3 Ivans will beat the 3 Lions.

Posted By: pre Madonna
Date Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 11:21am

Just easily offended by the looks of it.
I don't think I have ever been offended in my life, it would be nearly impossible to offend me. I also dislike sexism,racism and homophobia. 

-------------
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.

Date Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 11:30am
You obviously were offended if you are running off to the mods complaining about some posts.

-------------
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.

Date Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 11:40am

You obviously were offended if you are running off to the mods complaining about some posts.

Not liking something doesn't mean offence. If I come across racism,sexism or homophobia on any forum I am on I will report. The only way humanity will progress is by learning from mistakes.

-------------
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.

Date Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 11:44am
Where is the racism,sexism or homophobia on the forum though?

-------------
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.

Date Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 11:54am

Where is the racism,sexism or homophobia on the forum though?

Usually where I have pointed it out...

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 11:58am
Like this?

Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

don't understand why anyone outside of Sweden would want Sweden to win this, they are absolutely woeful to watch. Offer absolutely nothing. Don't even seem to have any fit bird in the crowd

-------------
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.

Posted By: Jimmy Raggatip
Date Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 12:10pm
absolutely jealous of it all. Hope they win it. It looks like the entirety of England is at fever pitch

Date Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by Jimmy Raggatip Jimmy Raggatip wrote:

absolutely jealous of it all. Hope they win it. It looks like the entirety of England is at fever pitch
Hatred is not the same as jealousy.

-------------

As You Were
Three in a row

Date Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 12:12pm
LOLLOLLOLLOL

LOL

LOL LOL Clap

Posted By: Drumcondra 69er
Date Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 12:17pm
Would have been so much easier if Colombia had just put away their last two pens .

Croatia should be good enough to beat them and are a huge step up from anyone they've faced so far. But England's will have been encouraged by the fact that they looked vulnerable from the Russian set pieces yesterday.

Could go either way, hopefully Modric keeps up his form, they'll struggle to cope with him.

-------------
Blog: http://afalsefirstxi.blogspot.ie/" rel="nofollow - A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/afalsefirstxi/" rel="nofollow - A False First XI

Posted By: DUBLIN DOC
Date Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 12:32pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Not liking something doesn't mean offence. If I come across racism,sexism or homophobia on any forum I am on I will report. The only way humanity will progress is by learning from mistakes.
You on some sort of moral crusade now PM ?

-------------
When all is said and done there is nothing left to say or do

Posted By: Stickittotheman
Date Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 1:04pm
Both sides will fancy their chances. If you had told England before the tournament they would have to beat Colombia, Sweden and Croatia to get to a world cup final they would have snapped your hand off. Croatia have struggled in their last two games but that was against teams that sat in. England will be more attacking and I think that will suit Croatia. I can see 2-0 to Croatia in this one.

-------------
Walters coming back from an offside position but Shane Long was definitely onside- Shane Lonnggggggg.... has done it!!!!

Posted By: Stickittotheman
Date Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 1:07pm

Sweden reached their limit. I don't think they believed they could win the game- they are physical as well but that doesn't intimidate the English like it does with the Koreans or Mexicans who are more lightweight.

-------------
Walters coming back from an offside position but Shane Long was definitely onside- Shane Lonnggggggg.... has done it!!!!

Date Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 3:26pm

Like this?

don't understand why anyone outside of Sweden would want Sweden to win this, they are absolutely woeful to watch. Offer absolutely nothing. Don't even seem to have any fit bird in the crowd
Yes.
If somebody referred to any person in my company as a 'bird', I wouldn't be accountable for my actions. Anyone that thinks a term like that is acceptable deserves a swift kick in the bollocks.

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

You on some sort of moral crusade now PM ?
Always Doc! It has cost me a few teeth!

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 3:42pm

Like this?

Yes.
If somebody referred to any person in my company as a 'bird', I wouldn't be accountable for my actions. Anyone that thinks a term like that is acceptable deserves a swift kick in the bollocks.

How about you f**k off and rim me. Threatening someone cos they said bird ffs LOL big hard man behind the keyboard!!!

And while you're at it, piss off with your constant moaning about having to listen to English fans, you choose to move there so f**king deal with it

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 3:50pm
I love England and kind of want them to win it now. That doesn't make your sexism acceptable.

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 3:57pm
https://forum.ybig.ie/pippas-wedding_topic55329_post1975020.html?KW=Bird#1975020" rel="nofollow - https://forum.ybig.ie/pippas-wedding_topic55329_post1975020.html?KW=Bird#1975020

Why is this wedding even news though? She is just a posh bird with a famous sister and an arse borrowed from a 12 year old boy. I had managed to completely ignore it, in fact, when I first opened this thread, I thought it was going to be about Home and Away! It does seem all the usual rags are all over this though, I suppose I should be happy as it gives them a day off from telling us how Jezza blew up Canary Wharf, but I hate the unnecessary publicity  of an inbred wedding. I don't just mean this one either, I mean every pointless celebrity and reality tv star and pornstar gone mainstream, f**k off the lot of them. Off with their heads too.

But this is my favourite quote of pm using the term bird 

https://forum.ybig.ie/things-that-annoy-the-fook-out-of-you_topic26054_post1893348.html?KW=Bird#1893348" rel="nofollow - https://forum.ybig.ie/things-that-annoy-the-fook-out-of-you_topic26054_post1893348.html?KW=Bird#1893348

Originally posted by corkery corkery wrote:

Listening to two posh English birds talking bollocks next to you in the pub. 'They bought a property together and plan on living it'. It's either a house or a flat ye Tory ****s. Cracking arse all the same.
The conversation about polyamorous lovers was more interesting in fairness!

Irish people saying 'birds'. That is really annoying.
Good.

-------------

Posted By: Roberto Baggio
Date Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 3:58pm
Think this will go to penalties again

England are improving as the tournament goes on and Croatia are a very good team but have been unimpressive in their last two games. There won’t be a lot between the sides. 

Date Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 3:59pm
We have all made mistakes. Progress is important. There are plenty terms I have used that I regret.

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 3:59pm

I love England and kind of want them to win it now. That doesn't make your sexism acceptable.

Sexism LOLLOLLOL

See above post about the bird with a cracking arse! You absolute dipsh*tLOLLOLLOL

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 4:01pm
Bird is unacceptable, I'm embarrassed about using it. As I say, evolution...

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 4:04pm
You're embarrassed you got caught making a tool out of yourself, but keep digging there.

I'm done dragging this off topic

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 4:06pm
No, I'm just capable of admitting I'm wrong, something most cyclists struggle with!

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 4:07pm

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 4:08pm
LOL

-------------

Posted By: Sham157
Date Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 4:12pm
Bird is a widely used and accepted term for qware wans. Hence why any report of its use was ignored.
Move on.

Date Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Bird is a widely used and accepted term for qware wans. Hence why any report of its use was ignored.
Move on.
It's a f**king disgusting term, I'd expect no better from a Dub like you though...

-------------

Posted By: The GerK
Date Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 4:27pm
Shoco has absolutely bossed PM here. A cyber hiding 

Date Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 4:34pm
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

Shoco has absolutely bossed PM here. A cyber hiding 
How? I would like a proper explanation there, in English and not the sh*te you pass off as journalism...

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 5:09pm

Move on.
Clap

Posted By: Sharpshooter
Date Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 5:10pm
You would've expected England to faced opposition like Croatia in the R16/QF, not as late as the SF.

But regardless the cavalry is he now and for England to win the WC they have to get through Croatia and one of France/Belgium.

All these teams have more than enough quality to beat England, which Colombia and certainly Sweden did not have.  Doesn't mean they will though, England have a very real chance of winning this WC and it wouldn't surprise me if they did.

But the quality opposition has arrived now.  Finally.

Date Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 5:16pm

Move on.

It's a f**king disgusting term, I'd expect no better from a Dub like you though...

He's from Monaghan.

Maybe it's time for you to move on?

-------------
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.

Date Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 5:22pm

Move on.

He's from Monaghan.

Maybe it's time for you to move on?

His accent isn't.. .

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 6:18pm
Anyway, back to the match.

I think Southgate will stick with the same team as the 1/4’s.

Croatia will boss the midfield and should have lots of possession.
They absolutely must keep the corners and free kicks down to a minimum against England. 
8/11 goals have come from set-pieces.

If they play to their best they will beat England but I’m worried about their form since the group stages.

-------------

Posted By: bhob
Date Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 6:24pm
This thread is far more entertaining than the match will be Clap

Date Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 7:17pm
Lads on here supporting England do baffle me a bit but to each their own as they say.

Meanwhile over on TAMB....

Posted By: 9fingers
Date Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 7:21pm

Shams cyber accent is disgusting! Absolutely disgusting!!!
This thread LOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 7:23pm
The ironic thing is that Ormond probably voted for Scotland to stay in the United Kingdom. 

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 7:26pm
I'd much prefer for Pre Menstrual continue to make a holy show of himself but lets move on...

https://www.facebook.com/michael.bodycoach/videos/1061941393972887/" rel="nofollow - https://www.facebook.com/michael.bodycoach/videos/1061941393972887/

-------------
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.

Date Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 8:08pm

Lads on here supporting England do baffle me a bit but to each their own as they say.

But is there actually any?

Some people are getting confused with people saying “England will beat Sweden as they are a better team” with “I’m supporting England”

-------------

Posted By: Roberto Baggio
Date Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 8:34pm
Unless you delusionally claim them to be sh*te and predict them to lose every game you are a fan it seems 

Date Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 8:37pm
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

But is there actually any?

Some people are getting confused with people saying “England will beat Sweden as they are a better team” with “I’m supporting England”

Here's 3 lads saying it in the last day or so.

Originally posted by Jimmy Raggatip Jimmy Raggatip wrote:

Would like to see England win, I think they’ll get over the line just about and win it 1-0!

I think PM maybe only taking the piss or trying to jinx them as he was horrified with the idea of them winning it yesterday. Big smile

A few others from their posts seem very pro England even if they don't come right out with it.

Posted By: Terzino
Date Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 8:44pm
Modric to run the show and Perisic to send the Croats to the Final.

Date Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 9:03pm

I'd much prefer for Pre Menstrual continue to make a holy show of himself but lets move on...

https://www.facebook.com/michael.bodycoach/videos/1061941393972887/" rel="nofollow - https://www.facebook.com/michael.bodycoach/videos/1061941393972887/

WTF LOLLOLLOL

Mick is a friend of mine. How did you find this?

-------------

As You Were
Three in a row

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net