Printed Date: 25 Apr 2024 at 4:42pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Biggest dick player of the tournament
Posted By: Bob Hoskins
Subject: Biggest dick player of the tournament
Date Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 2:54pm
So who has annoyed you the most? 

-------------
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.

Replies:
Posted By: Denis Irwin
Date Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 2:55pm
Neymar 

-------------
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn

Posted By: Deco79
Date Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 2:59pm
Neymar

Posted By: pre Madonna
Date Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 3:02pm
Raheem Sterling.

-------------
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.

Date Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Raheem Sterling.

Racist 

-------------
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Date Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 3:05pm
Only at the weekends.

-------------
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.

Posted By: Zinedine Kilbane 110
Date Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Neymar 

This - Close thread.

He hasn't come through street football where you have to toughen up to defend yourself, he has come from Futsal where the referee has been his protection. 

-------------

Posted By: TonyNotJack
Date Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 3:06pm
Panama 1-11. They were pathetic on the field. They were also probably the dirtiest team in the competition. Then their fans celebrated wildly when they got a goal in reply to England's 6, because ; scoring a goal was their ambition at this world cup!

Joke shop of a team.

Posted By: HuntysCousin
Date Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 3:13pm
Most of the Spain squad Angry

Posted By: Roberto Baggio
Date Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 3:35pm
Patrice Evra

Posted By: GB 1HughJarse
Date Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 3:40pm
Sergio Ramos, this tournament and every other single game he has played in.

Posted By: coyne
Date Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 3:42pm
Mark Lawrenson

Posted By: bogball88
Date Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 3:43pm
Thought this thread was in relation to which player had the largest dick. Would have said one of the Nigerians

Posted By: Baldrick
Date Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

Thought this thread was in relation to which player had the largest dick. Would have said one of the Nigerians

Why, were you with one of them ?

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Posted By: bogball88
Date Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

Why, were you with one of them ?
That big lad with his boyo in hand in every whatsapp message I got for a month was Nigerian I think

Date Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 4:27pm
Oh f**k off Neymar 

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 4:27pm
He really is an absolute ****.

-------------

Posted By: eboue16
Date Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 4:28pm
An odious little w**ker

-------------
"He f**ked me over and my attitude is an eye for an eye."
Roy Keane
Talking about Alf Inge Haaland tackle

Date Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 4:28pm
Really hope he gets broken up before the end of the tournament 

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 4:31pm
Who is the Brazil captain? Surely somebody has to have a word with him.
He will never be a ‘great’ with that carry on.

-------------

Posted By: reddladd
Date Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 4:31pm
Boy has talent but will never get to a Messi or Ronaldo level. A horrible spoilt little prick. Hopefully one of the Mexicans do give him something to whinge about! Do the rest of us a favour!

-------------
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.

Date Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 4:34pm
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

Who is the Brazil captain? Surely somebody has to have a word with him.
He will never be a ‘great’ with that carry on.

I think they rotate the captain

He should be shown a replay of that incident after the game in an interview and asked to explain what he f**k he was at 

Date Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 4:36pm
Reminded me of Rivaldo in '02.

-------------

Posted By: lassassinblanc
Like a beached fish there give over FFS 

Posted By: TonyNotJack
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Mark Lawrenson

TAMB have a special thread on how annoying he's been this world cup.

http://www.tamb.net/forum/index.php?/topic/12277-mark-f-lawrenson/" rel="nofollow - http://www.tamb.net/forum/index.php?/topic/12277-mark-f-lawrenson/

Date Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 4:41pm
In hindsight after seeing another replay the Mexican did have a sneaky little stamp on his ankle 

Date Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 4:44pm
It was a definite red card, I don't think anybody was debating that.

-------------

Posted By: lassassinblanc
Date Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

In hindsight after seeing another replay the Mexican did have a sneaky little stamp on his ankle 

Ah now he stood on his foot but I'm not sure how much pressure he put on him not enough for Neymar to become an aquatic creature

Date Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 4:46pm
no doubt he play acted, but the stamp was sneaky and malicious 

Posted By: Croftman
Date Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 4:50pm
Neymar

-------------
Some people just deserve a slap

Posted By: bhob
Date Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 4:52pm

no doubt he play acted, but the stamp was sneaky and malicious 

Wasn't a stamp, he stood on him, most people would get angry and tell him to get the f**k off, not roll around on the floor like they'd been stabbed in the eye

Posted By: Green Devil
Date Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 5:00pm
Incase people had forgotten Neymar was out injured for 4 months with a metatarsal injury, the Mexican player stood on his right foot just over where Neymar had the injury.

Granted he shouldn't have rolled around like he was shot, but it wasn't exactly fair play by the Mexican either was it?! 

-------------
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan

Date Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Incase people had forgotten Neymar was out injured for 4 months with a metatarsal injury, the Mexican player stood on his right foot just over where Neymar had the injury.

Granted he shouldn't have rolled around like he was shot, but it wasn't exactly fair play by the Mexican either was it?! 

Who's defending the Mexican ? 

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 5:01pm

LOLLOLLOL

-------------

Posted By: ShamtheRam
Date Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 5:04pm
Neymar wins the Golden Dick award by an absolute landslide at this world cup

-------------
YBIG NPF founder and CEO

Date Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 5:05pm

Who's defending the Mexican ? 

Well when you've got posters wanting him to get broken up, there hasn't been much condeming of what the Mexican player did.

-------------
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Posted By: horsebox
Date Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 5:06pm
PhillyK's love child

-------------
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to

Date Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 5:08pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

PhillyK's love child

LOL 

-------------
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.

Posted By: SuperDave84
Date Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 5:30pm
Neymar has been the most fouled played in the tournament. Maybe the reason he appears to engage in histrionics is cos, eh, everyone on the opposition team is out to get him?

Maybe being injured and coming back from injury to the World Cup, with the weight of a nation on his shoulders, and feeling constantly targeted, is having an effect on him? Maybe he, probably rightly, feels the refs aren't booking players enough for fouls on him?

Just a theory....

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 5:34pm
So that excuses him rolling around as if he's been tasered.....

Pretty sure Maradonna and Messi have had lumps kicked out of them yet I don't recall them rolling around on the floor like Neymar

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 5:35pm
Neymar Heart

Date Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 5:38pm

Pretty sure Maradonna and Messi have had lumps kicked out of them yet I don't recall them rolling around on the floor like Neymar

So hoping he get's broken up is ok?

Care to expand on that?

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 5:40pm

So hoping he get's broken up is ok?

Care to expand on that?

Might teach him a lesson and stop acting the bollox. 

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 5:45pm
Neymar has been the most fouled player in the tournament and is one of the most fouled players in world football, taking numerous nasty tackles in the process throughout his career.

He was the most fouled player in La Liga in 2016/17 and the most fouled player in Ligue 1 in 2017/18.

What sort of lesson will he learn when he's been targeted long before this tournament anyway?

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 5:49pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Neymar has been the most fouled played in the tournament. Maybe the reason he appears to engage in histrionics is cos, eh, everyone on the opposition team is out to get him?

Maybe being injured and coming back from injury to the World Cup, with the weight of a nation on his shoulders, and feeling constantly targeted, is having an effect on him? Maybe he, probably rightly, feels the refs aren't booking players enough for fouls on him?

Just a theory....
I would say it is the exact opposite of that theory. The Mexican lad didn't stamp on him today because he was Neymar, he did it because Neymar was trying to be petty and slow the ball down and act the general gimp.
Sure, I'm aware he is often fouled tactically and even more often just because he is good, but players get annoyed with him  a lot more for his whole character and demeanour. Fans also get on his back for this and he then seems more interested in playing up to this. Then, when he is generally injured or hurt,he  is probably ignored a little by the referee in the perfect example of the boy who cried wolf.

The worst thing about it from a neutral's perspective is that it is taking from his game, not just in the way he is letting himself down, but in the fact that he is actually getting so involved in petty niggles and playing the pantomime villain to the crowd that he is neglecting his football at times. 
He has been magnificent in slight bursts in this tournament, if he concentrates on that he could go on to be remembered in the same way as other true greats who were the main reason their teams won the trophy. Somehow I don't think he will change though. 
I would say that it is the biggest risk to Brazil's hopes of winning the thing.

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 5:50pm

Neymar has been the most fouled player in the tournament and is one of the most fouled players in world football, taking numerous nasty tackles in the process throughout his career.

He was the most fouled player in La Liga in 2016/17 and the most fouled player in Ligue 1 in 2017/18.

What sort of lesson will he learn when he's been targeted long before this tournament anyway?

He has been acting the bollocks since day one in Brazil.

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 5:54pm

Neymar's stats and performances for club/clubs and country over the last few years have been really good, so it's not as if this acting the bollocks lark is impacting on his performances.

If he was underperforming and simply not living upto his potential I would say fair enough, but it's the opposite with him. He's delivering on the pitch which is really all that matters.

-------------

Posted By: BabbsBalls
Date Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 5:56pm

How many of them fouls were given as a result of him play acting though ? 

-------------
l hear you are a racist now, father ?

Posted By: drog addict
Date Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 5:56pm
maybe he is the most tackled player due to everyone thinking he is the **** that he is and want to simply kick the f**king rat ****.

Date Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by BabbsBalls BabbsBalls wrote:

Wouldn't say the percentage would be massive or anything, but I don't have a figure.

You only had to watch todays game against Mexico, he was fouled numerous times and free kicks were rightly given.

It's the way he plays, his style of play draws fouls but someone like Messi is unique, Messi has the ability to stay up right and keeps going even when he's fouled which is amazing.

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 6:11pm

Neymar's stats and performances for club/clubs and country over the last few years have been really good, so it's not as if this acting the bollocks lark is impacting on his performances.

If he was underperforming and simply not living upto his potential I would say fair enough, but it's the opposite with him. He's delivering on the pitch which is really all that matters.
I think he could be a much better player, one talked about as one of the all time greats. This is what is holding him back.

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 7:35pm
Koulibaly from Senegal would have some rod on him 

Posted By: BabbsBalls
Date Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 8:04pm

Originally posted by BabbsBalls BabbsBalls wrote:

Wouldn't say the percentage would be massive or anything, but I don't have a figure.

You only had to watch todays game against Mexico, he was fouled numerous times and free kicks were rightly given.

It's the way he plays, his style of play draws fouls but someone like Messi is unique, Messi has the ability to stay up right and keeps going even when he's fouled which is amazing.

He’s an outstanding player of course. Nobody can argue that . He’s just an entitled upstart who annoys everyone 

-------------
l hear you are a racist now, father ?

Posted By: Steve Amsterdam
Date Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 9:50pm
Check out Van Basten.He got done by tackles in Italy.  And Neymar aint no Van Basten. Not even close 

-------------
Molly Malone's pub- The home of YBIG in Amsterdam!

Posted By: Gary McKay
Date Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by Steve Amsterdam Steve Amsterdam wrote:

Check out Van Basten.He got done by tackles in Italy.  And Neymar aint no Van Basten. Not even close 
ClapClapClap
Neymar is a horrible little ****.

He gets kicked because he showboats and wont pass the ball.

Firmino should start ahead of him.

-------------
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex

Date Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 10:06pm
Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

ClapClapClap

Hopefully he gets acquainted with the Fellaini handshake i.e. an elbow into the skull 

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 10:06pm

ClapClapClap

Biggest crybaby out there. Has not won anything for club or clountry on his own. Hope he gets battered by the Belgians!

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 10:08pm
On a sidenote; Van Basten Heart

-------------

Posted By: FREEWHEELER
Date Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 10:23pm
 Neymar close thread.

And in case people ain't noticed, he hasn't just started his pathetic Abbey School of Acting in Russia. 

He's a worm, can't stand him. Superb ability but a f**king worm.

-------------
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....

Posted By: Charlton's Child
Date Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 10:30pm
it’s neymar and we all know it , just get a poll going and will see the results 

Posted By: Lostandfound
Date Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 11:53pm
Ronaldo.

Posted By: Double Maxim
Date Posted: 03 Jul 2018 at 5:59am
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Neymar close thread.

And in case people ain't noticed, he hasn't just started his pathetic Abbey School of Acting in Russia. 

He's a worm, can't stand him. Superb ability but a f**king worm.

In a nutshell Neymar can't help himself.

-------------
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world

Date Posted: 03 Jul 2018 at 6:27am
Was Neymar really this bad in the last World Cup? 

I don’t remember him being like this.

-------------

Date Posted: 03 Jul 2018 at 9:43am
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

Was Neymar really this bad in the last World Cup? 

I don’t remember him being like this.
Maybe not as bad, certainly at it. He was diving and cheating since playing in Brazil.

-------------

Date Posted: 04 Jul 2018 at 1:53am
This is how a great player handles being kicked. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w21dkqtBwXk&t=583s" rel="nofollow - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w21dkqtBwXk&t=583s

-------------

Posted By: Cabra Hoop
Date Posted: 04 Jul 2018 at 8:59am
While Neymar is really irksome, at least he is a joy to watch in full flow. Ashley Young on the other hand is just a prick....

-------------
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "

Date Posted: 04 Jul 2018 at 9:49am
Take your pick of the English lads cheating last night. Can you imagine the reaction if it was the other way around!?

-------------

Posted By: BigStrongMan
Date Posted: 04 Jul 2018 at 10:03am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w21dkqtBwXk&t=583s" rel="nofollow - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w21dkqtBwXk&t=583s
Taking a guess it’s Diego’s Kung foo kicks?

-------------
PM me for all forum moderation queries.

Date Posted: 04 Jul 2018 at 10:10am
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Taking a guess it’s Diego’s Kung foo kicks?
No, just a video of him at his best. Some of the tackles he rode would leave poor Neymar rolling around for a month.
The kung fu kicks were great as well.

-------------

Date Posted: 04 Jul 2018 at 10:13am
he used to get absolutely savaged. Butcher of Bilbao 👊👊

-------------

Date Posted: 04 Jul 2018 at 10:19am
And he just got on with it. Neymar is a ****.

-------------

Date Posted: 04 Jul 2018 at 10:25am
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

he used to get absolutely savaged. Butcher of Bilbao 👊👊

Goikoetxea ? 

-------------

Posted By: MC Hammered
Date Posted: 04 Jul 2018 at 10:30am

There's a theory that Maradona's first drug addiction was to pain killers as, even from a young age, he was always coerced into playing despite his injury status. Clubs /Managers/ Sponsors/ Agents wanted to make their few bob and as the star draw, he was made play even as opponents continually kicked the living sh*te out of him. 

-------------
El Puto Amo

Date Posted: 04 Jul 2018 at 10:31am
that’s him 👍

-------------

Posted By: Tyronebhoy
Date Posted: 04 Jul 2018 at 4:33pm

Mark Lawrenson

Could have been worse, Gerry Armstrong might have been there Clown

-------------
Northmen, Southmen, Comrades All

Date Posted: 04 Jul 2018 at 4:42pm
Originally posted by Tyronebhoy Tyronebhoy wrote:

Mark Lawrenson

Could have been worse, Gerry Armstrong might have been there Clown
For me, that would have been worse!

-------------

Date Posted: 04 Jul 2018 at 5:25pm
If Neymar just played for the team, the goals would flow and this team could be one of the best Brazilian teams, the defence and keeper are superb, and there is enough creativity that a no bullsh*t Neymar could be the jewel in the crown.

There have been flickers of it during this WC. He's still quite young so maybe he'll mature a bit and won't be the insuffferable player he is now 

-------------

Posted By: Conan
Date Posted: 04 Jul 2018 at 7:40pm

Seriously how big was Diego's hair circa 1981? He could have been cultivating a coca leaf plantation in there! 

Posted By: kingofkings
Date Posted: 05 Jul 2018 at 9:40am
Ashley Young. Neymar is a **** but Young is a whole different level

Posted By: armahibee
Date Posted: 05 Jul 2018 at 10:19am
Trippier, wee hard man aggro head on him the other night..took an instant dislike to him.

Date Posted: 05 Jul 2018 at 8:13pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

There's a theory that Maradona's first drug addiction was to pain killers as, even from a young age, he was always coerced into playing despite his injury status. Clubs /Managers/ Sponsors/ Agents wanted to make their few bob and as the star draw, he was made play even as opponents continually kicked the living sh*te out of him. 
Cortison injections in his knees I seem to remember.

-------------
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex

Posted By: niallmc
Date Posted: 05 Jul 2018 at 9:05pm
Neymar. If you are that good there is no need for this play acting nonsense. The thing that put me off him was seeing him taking a penalty a few years back where he ran at the ball, waited for the goalie to dive, then hit the ball. No skill in that nonsense.

Date Posted: 05 Jul 2018 at 9:57pm
Originally posted by niallmc niallmc wrote:

Neymar. If you are that good there is no need for this play acting nonsense. The thing that put me off him was seeing him taking a penalty a few years back where he ran at the ball, waited for the goalie to dive, then hit the ball. No skill in that nonsense.

Ah here, who gives a f*ck about how much skill goes into a penalty? They're about composure more than skill

Posted By: BrendanD88
Date Posted: 06 Jul 2018 at 12:50pm

LOL

Date Posted: 06 Jul 2018 at 12:58pm

LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 06 Jul 2018 at 3:54pm
I'm struggling with that one myself!

The showboating complaint I don't get either. I love watching a skilful player turn it on. I wish he did that to wind up the opposition. All the true greats, throughout the history of the game, have showboated. What was it that Belfast lad said about the game being played with a flourish?

-------------

Posted By: Cabra Hoop
Date Posted: 07 Jul 2018 at 10:51am
Mbappe seems to be serving as Neymars apprentice..

-------------
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "

Date Posted: 07 Jul 2018 at 11:04am
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

Mbappe seems to be serving as Neymars apprentice..
Another **** who wants to put being a **** before talent, or so it seems.

-------------

Posted By: mandrake
Date Posted: 12 Jul 2018 at 3:39pm
trippier... the head on him....

-------------
Come on Irelind

Posted By: The White Cafu
Date Posted: 12 Jul 2018 at 4:10pm
1. Neymar the worst by a longshot, not at the world cup but dani alves is up there with him.  https://www.sportsjoe.ie/football/neymar-kylian-mbappe-psg-world-cup-167644" rel="nofollow - https://www.sportsjoe.ie/football/neymar-kylian-mbappe-psg-world-cup-167644

2. Trippier
3. Roman Torres, Panama centre back with dreads, one scary looking man
4. Didn't play a game but Kalinic for Croatia
5. Croatia's Vida, bit of a gobsh*te for the videos of him shouting "Glory to Ukraine" and "Burn Belgrade", but the hair does it for me.

People mentioning Mbappe but i always thought he seemed a very likable guy.

Date Posted: 16 Jul 2018 at 10:56am
Greaseball Griezmann.

For his diving and his silly 'loser' celebrations.

Was hoping someone would do him last night at the end.

-------------

Posted By: niallmc
Date Posted: 16 Jul 2018 at 10:59am

Greaseball Griezmann.

For his diving and his silly 'loser' celebrations.

Was hoping someone would do him last night at the end.

Agreed. That 'Dancing Dickhead' dance he done in front of the Croats  was something an 11 year old would do.

Date Posted: 16 Jul 2018 at 11:05am
The dance is from a computer game called Fortnight I believe, which is played by 11 year olds

Posted By: bhob
Date Posted: 16 Jul 2018 at 11:06am

The dance is from a computer game called Fortnight I believe, which is played by 11 year olds

Don't let people's interpretations of it get in the way of the truth  

Date Posted: 16 Jul 2018 at 11:18am
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

Im fully aware where it's from.

Its a 'loser' dance from Fortnite.

All my kids do it, 7, 8, 9 year olds.

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Jul 2018 at 11:21am

Mormon?

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Jul 2018 at 1:20pm

I love how it's stereotyped as a kids game although there's currently 125 million people playing it worldwide as of last month LOLEmbarrassed

Posted By: BigPodge
Date Posted: 16 Jul 2018 at 1:33pm
Dier

I hate his face.

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Jul 2018 at 1:42pm

I love how it's stereotyped as a kids game although there's currently 125 million people playing it worldwide as of last month LOLEmbarrassed
I know absolutely nothing about it, who plays it or even what it is, but there are more than 125 million kids around.

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Jul 2018 at 3:28pm

I know absolutely nothing about it, who plays it or even what it is, but there are more than 125 million kids around.

I don't play it, not my type of game but I know it's popular even among celebrities and even the older age group. Let's call it a game for OAP's instead!

No but on a serious note, that dance popularity wise is fairly well known I would say with a playerbase that huge, I don't see how he deserves to be called a dick for it!

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net