Forum Description: Anything else going on
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=56183
Printed Date: 25 Apr 2024 at 9:12am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Ballyshannon Rory Gallagher Fest. 2024
Posted By: Double Maxim
Subject: Ballyshannon Rory Gallagher Fest. 2024
Date Posted: 09 Mar 2018 at 7:37am
I'm considering going to the Ballyshannon Rory Gallagher music festival this year.

Anyone on here know much about the place?

-------------
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world

Replies:
Posted By: armahibee
Date Posted: 09 Mar 2018 at 7:52am
Haven't being in a few years but I've being 4-5 times. it was good craic, campsite about 2 mile out the road to bundoran with regular shuttle bus, toilets burger van etc. at that point was 50 Euro for the 5 days. Now I never bothered with the big tent gigs, all the bars would have great blues Rock bands and the atmospheres great. Buzz in the town is great when it's on defo worth a go.

Date Posted: 09 Mar 2018 at 8:07am
Originally posted by armahibee armahibee wrote:

Haven't being in a few years but I've being 4-5 times. it was good craic, campsite about 2 mile out the road to bundoran with regular shuttle bus, toilets burger van etc. at that point was 50 Euro for the 5 days. Now I never bothered with the big tent gigs, all the bars would have great blues Rock bands and the atmospheres great. Buzz in the town is great when it's on defo worth a go.

Many thanks I might just do the Sunday Band of Friends with Gerry McEvoy and Ted McKenna (from Rory's band)  Brian Downey's band Alive and Dangerous and Wilko Johnson are on Sunday and its thirty euros for the day.

-------------

Date Posted: 09 Mar 2018 at 9:13am
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Many thanks I might just do the Sunday Band of Friends with Gerry McEvoy and Ted McKenna (from Rory's band)  Brian Downey's band Alive and Dangerous and Wilko Johnson are on Sunday and its thirty euros for the day.

Seen that on there fb page would have liked to have seen wilko, only stopped going because of kids and responsibilities. Always gets great weather too and you tend to bump into the same people year after year. If your just for the night best try a bnb in bundoran tho

Date Posted: 09 Mar 2018 at 9:22am

Seen that on there fb page would have liked to have seen wilko, only stopped going because of kids and responsibilities. Always gets great weather too and you tend to bump into the same people year after year. If your just for the night best try a bnb in bundoran tho

Thanks again yea I've seen Wilko live before he is class I went to the Rory Gallagher weekend in Cork some years ago and that was superb craic.

-------------

Posted By: pre Madonna
Date Posted: 09 Mar 2018 at 9:48am
Wilko is f**king nuts! Always worth a look! When is the festival?

-------------
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.

Date Posted: 09 Mar 2018 at 10:23am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Wilko is f**king nuts! Always worth a look! When is the festival?

I've seen Wilko live loads of times solo and with the Blockhead and yes he's one crazy fecker including the duck walk!

Dates for Ballyshannon are Thursday 31st May to Sunday 3rd June 2018.

-------------

Posted By: Bob Hoskins
Date Posted: 09 Mar 2018 at 10:25am
PiewaytoHeaven has gone to it a few times

-------------
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.

Date Posted: 14 Mar 2018 at 7:45am

I'm booked up for this now it should be a cracking weekend.

Cool

-------------

Posted By: thebronze14
Date Posted: 14 Mar 2018 at 4:09pm
Good man! If I'm at home that weekend I'll give you a bell...Less than 15 minutes from me so every year I'm home I go. Just get a lift home after or hop on the Dublin/Donegal bus steaming! Hear some quality music and theres great sessions on the street! Only downside is last year that I noticed a lot of scraps happening...Apart from that I'd highly recommend it...Ballyshannon itself is best avoided every other day of the year. A pure kip! You'll have to bring your own DM though! Is the Irish June Bank Holiday the same as the English one?

Date Posted: 14 Mar 2018 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by thebronze14 thebronze14 wrote:

Good man! If I'm at home that weekend I'll give you a bell...Less than 15 minutes from me so every year I'm home I go. Just get a lift home after or hop on the Dublin/Donegal bus steaming! Hear some quality music and theres great sessions on the street! Only downside is last year that I noticed a lot of scraps happening...Apart from that I'd highly recommend it...Ballyshannon itself is best avoided every other day of the year. A pure kip! You'll have to bring your own DM though! Is the Irish June Bank Holiday the same as the English one?

We are flying into Dublin on the Thursday going back on the Monday the UK Bank Holiday Monday is 28/05/18.
We are looking to go to the festival on the Sunday as we particuarly want the see Alive and Dangerous Wilko Johnson and Band of Friends and as you say plenty of quality music happening externally on the other days.
We may even spent some time in Derry as I've never been there before! 

I'll be on the Guinness maybe the odd Bulmers.
Beer CoolHandshakeBeer 

It would be great to meet up with you again bud.

-------------

Date Posted: 09 Apr 2018 at 4:19pm

Do you know if you will be at home that weekend bud?

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Apr 2018 at 11:01am
Nah I'm afraid that it's probably off the cards...Have plenty of time booked off work already sadly. Will let you know if that changes though

Date Posted: 11 Apr 2018 at 11:31am

Nah I'm afraid that it's probably off the cards...Have plenty of time booked off work already sadly. Will let you know if that changes though
No worries bud how easy is it to get to Derry from Ballyshannon?

-------------

Posted By: Baldrick
Date Posted: 11 Apr 2018 at 12:50pm
Should the thread title not be changed to Rory Gallagher festival BallyShannon with dates included. 

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Date Posted: 11 Apr 2018 at 1:01pm

No worries bud how easy is it to get to Derry from Ballyshannon?
Don't quote me on this but I think the Galway to Derry bus passes Ballyshannon.  If it doesnt't bus from Ballyshannon to Donegal Town and hop on the Derry bus there...Few pints in my hometown first though!

Posted By: SuperDave84
Date Posted: 11 Apr 2018 at 1:52pm
The only thing is (iirc) the Derry bus isn't that frequent. The Galway to Sligo bus is frequent but the one from there on to Derry is a lot less frequent.

Posted By: Bo Jackson
Date Posted: 11 Apr 2018 at 1:57pm
Yeah it passes through Ballyshannon, i used to get it the odd time when I was in college. It might take a while though, and as SuperDave says, its not as frequent.

-------------
You don't know Bo?

2018 YBIG Fantasy Football Champ!

Date Posted: 11 Apr 2018 at 3:50pm
0822 0922 0945 1232 1417 1547 .... 1757 1952 2147 Mon -Sat

0822 .... 1232 .... 1417 1547 1757 1952....Sun or bank hols

Posted By: pre Madonna
Date Posted: 11 Apr 2018 at 3:53pm
That's numberwang!

-------------
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.

Date Posted: 11 Apr 2018 at 4:04pm

Thanks SuperDave84 & Pm.

Cool

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Apr 2018 at 11:32pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

That's numberwang!
LOLLOLClap

Date Posted: 26 May 2018 at 10:50am
Not long to go till this I can't wait.

-------------

Posted By: MayoMark
Date Posted: 26 May 2018 at 11:38am
Have a house booked for the weekend just outside Ballyshannon. First time at this and really looking forward to it! 

-------------
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...

Date Posted: 27 May 2018 at 6:24am
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

Have a house booked for the weekend just outside Ballyshannon. First time at this and really looking forward to it! 

Did you ever see Rory in concert or are you too young bud?

-------------

Date Posted: 27 May 2018 at 10:12am
I was only 7 when he died so definitely before  my time! Never heard of him until I was around 14 or 15. So, unfortunately  I've never experienced the man live Cry

-------------

Date Posted: 27 May 2018 at 10:45am

I was only 7 when he died so definitely before  my time! Never heard of him until I was around 14 or 15. So, unfortunately  I've never experienced the man live Cry

I see I'm a lot older than you!!

I saw the great man three time live cracking concerts. I've see Band Of Friends four times they are excellent and my mate is a big fan of Sinner Boy he says they are quality live.

-------------

Date Posted: 27 May 2018 at 4:47pm
I'm jealous...Will be a great weekend!

Date Posted: 27 May 2018 at 7:39pm
What's the best way to go about this lads? Pre book the main shows or just browse and enjoy the random acts? 

-------------

Date Posted: 27 May 2018 at 8:15pm

What's the best way to go about this lads? Pre book the main shows or just browse and enjoy the random acts? 

I'm probably going to access the main shows on the Sunday as I want to see Alive and Dangerous Wilko Johnson and Band of Friends.

On the other two days I play to watch the music in pubs and at the Rory Gallagher statue.

-------------

Date Posted: 28 May 2018 at 5:55pm

I always just watched the bands on the streets and in the pubs

Date Posted: 28 May 2018 at 7:10pm
Ticket office is opposite Owen roes??? I think it's called. Only venue down the hill from the monument across the river. Some do well out so online maybe for the Best.

Date Posted: 30 May 2018 at 7:14am

I always just watched the bands on the streets and in the pubs

Will certainly be right into the music in the pubs and the streets together with the Sunday inside the main venue.

-------------

Date Posted: 30 May 2018 at 8:13am
Supposed to be getting this weather at the weekend as well! Can't wait! 

-------------

Posted By: Bob Hoskins
Date Posted: 30 May 2018 at 5:03pm
I konw someone going he's giving out as he thinks it'll be raining at it and Dublin will be nice 

-------------
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.

Date Posted: 02 Jun 2018 at 2:33pm
Checking in from a sunsoaked Ballyshannon Clap wonderful buzz around town and some cracking performers

-------------

Date Posted: 03 Jun 2018 at 9:44am
Went to see Walter Trout last night in the big top. What a f**king show!! 

-------------

Date Posted: 05 Jun 2018 at 6:49am

What a cracking festival people from all over the world enjoying the craic music and in some cases some serious drinking!

I particuarly enjoyed Wilko Johnson Band of Friends and Alive and Dangerous together with the many superb Rory tribute acts lile Shinkickers Sinnerboy Barry Barnes and Mark Langan Deuce Doctor Doctor  Laundromat and the Jed Thomas band.

Love to go back one day.

ClapClapCoolCoolClapClap

-------------

Date Posted: 05 Jun 2018 at 8:43am
And the Mississippi Sheiks at Rory Gallagher place, a super set, the highlight being a savage rendition of Going to My Hometown Clap

Can't wait for next year already 

-------------

Date Posted: 05 Jun 2018 at 7:12pm

And the Mississippi Sheiks at Rory Gallagher place, a super set, the highlight being a savage rendition of Going to My Hometown Clap

Can't wait for next year already 
I missed the Mississippi Sheiks but saw a brilliant version of Going to My Hometown by Deuce. 

-------------

Date Posted: 05 Jun 2018 at 10:51pm
Great stuff. Super festival. Got awful lucky with the weather bar the apocalyptic shower on Saturday! But a brilliant event and can't wait for next year. Definitely gonna go Thursday to Monday next time though and do every show in the big top! 

-------------

Date Posted: 05 Jun 2018 at 11:16pm

Great stuff. Super festival. Got awful lucky with the weather bar the apocalyptic shower on Saturday! But a brilliant event and can't wait for next year. Definitely gonna go Thursday to Monday next time though and do every show in the big top! 
   Couldn't agree more it was all I'd hoped for and  more.

-------------

Date Posted: 05 Oct 2018 at 8:08am
I'm gong to see the band Sinner Boy tonight who play Ballyshannon ever year should be a cracking gig.
Cool

-------------

Date Posted: 05 Oct 2018 at 6:40pm
are you going to go over next year DM? I'll hopefully make it up for a day or two..buckfast and bluesCool

Date Posted: 06 Oct 2018 at 7:03am

are you going to go over next year DM? I'll hopefully make it up for a day or two..buckfast and bluesCool

I certainly am accommodation booked in Bundoran be great to see you bud.
Beer 

Sinner Boy were quality last night tour they reguarly tour Ireland and the UK so if you are into RG's music they are a must to see.

-------------

Date Posted: 06 Oct 2018 at 2:20pm
nice one DM will try to get a day or two in. You're staying in the Blackpool of the North West, you're in for a treat!

Date Posted: 06 Oct 2018 at 8:03pm

nice one DM will try to get a day or two in. You're staying in the Blackpool of the North West, you're in for a treat!
Bundoran.

-------------

Date Posted: 09 Oct 2018 at 6:17am

Some Irish tour dates for Sinnerboy.

http://www.google.co.uk/url?url=http://www.sinnerboy.co.uk/about-us/index.php&rct=j&frm=1&q=&esrc=s&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjuk4Pfy_jdAhWiA8AKHQSBDDsQFggUMAA&usg=AOvVaw2UaIQUsIrox0fPUBS7A5nN" rel="nofollow - Gig Guide - Sinnerboy
www.sinnerboy.co.uk/about-us/index.php

-------------

Posted By: LO SCIENZIATO
Date Posted: 09 Oct 2018 at 8:28am

http://www.google.co.uk/url?url=http://www.sinnerboy.co.uk/about-us/index.php&rct=j&frm=1&q=&esrc=s&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjuk4Pfy_jdAhWiA8AKHQSBDDsQFggUMAA&usg=AOvVaw2UaIQUsIrox0fPUBS7A5nN" rel="nofollow - - Gig Guide - Sinnerboy

Good man DM. will head to them during the Jazz Festival in Cork.Clap

Date Posted: 09 Oct 2018 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by LO SCIENZIATO LO SCIENZIATO wrote:

http://www.google.co.uk/url?url=http://www.sinnerboy.co.uk/about-us/index.php&rct=j&frm=1&q=&esrc=s&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjuk4Pfy_jdAhWiA8AKHQSBDDsQFggUMAA&usg=AOvVaw2UaIQUsIrox0fPUBS7A5nN" rel="nofollow - Gig Guide - Sinnerboy

No problem.

If you love the music of Rory you are in for a treat with Sinnerboy.

Cool

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Oct 2018 at 7:41am

This sold out last year so it would be worth getting your ticket in advance bud.

-------------

Posted By: Sham157
Date Posted: 20 Oct 2018 at 11:28am

http://www.google.co.uk/url?url=http://www.sinnerboy.co.uk/about-us/index.php&rct=j&frm=1&q=&esrc=s&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjuk4Pfy_jdAhWiA8AKHQSBDDsQFggUMAA&usg=AOvVaw2UaIQUsIrox0fPUBS7A5nN" rel="nofollow - - Gig Guide - Sinnerboy

This sold out last year so it would be worth getting your ticket in advance bud.
http://Www.advancebud.ie" rel="nofollow - http://Www.advancebud.ie

Thumbs Up

Date Posted: 02 Jan 2019 at 4:52am
https://www.google.co.uk/url?url=https://www.rorygallagherfestival.com/latest-festival-news&rct=j&frm=1&q=&esrc=s&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwj6yeWUps7fAhVSzoUKHaKOD1oQFggZMAE&usg=AOvVaw3b2zURgxixwJgmoiNYgzdX" rel="nofollow - RORY FEST - Latest Festival News 2019 - Rory Gallagher Festival
https://www.rorygallagherfestival.com/latest-festival-news

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Jan 2019 at 9:07pm
Booking this week Clap

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Jan 2019 at 9:21pm

Booking this week Clap
We've got our accommodation booked.

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 10:21am
It was very sad news about former Rory Gallagher and Band of Friends drummer Ted McKenna's death.

He died from severe blood loss after a herina operation.

RIP.

-------------

Date Posted: 05 Feb 2019 at 1:17pm
Planes booked for Ballyshannon.

Thumbs Up

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Mar 2019 at 12:02pm
Sorting out this at last today, got put on the long finger but booking a quality spot just outside Ballyshannon!

Am weighing up what shows to catch now. Keen to see the Mississippi Sheikhs again, top class! 

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 7:18am

Sorting out this at last today, got put on the long finger but booking a quality spot just outside Ballyshannon!

Am weighing up what shows to catch now. Keen to see the Mississippi Sheikhs again, top class! 

We're staying in Bun Doran.

Mississippi Sheikhs are quality as are the Band of Friends and Sinnerboy.

We're also going to see a Sinnerboy gig in Sunderland pre Ballyshannon.

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 2:08pm
not too long till this dm.... I'll enquire about getting double maxim  I to the local pubs for ya! Won't be hitting the marquee, will be drinking buckfast listening to the street music and then into the pubs the day I go down

@mayomark...I think I worked with your cousin in Manchester!

Date Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 2:13pm

not too long till this dm.... I'll enquire about getting double maxim  I to the local pubs for ya! Won't be hitting the marquee, will be drinking buckfast listening to the street music and then into the pubs the day I go down

@mayomark...I think I worked with your cousin in Manchester!
  Can't wait for it we're staying in Bundoran no worries the Guinness was quality last year.

-------------

Date Posted: 06 May 2019 at 11:05am
Really looking forward to this now.

-------------

Date Posted: 06 May 2019 at 11:48am
yup will be a good one.  Fingers crossed for good weather. Tis usually good that weekend when poor lc students are studying for their examsLOL bohs harps fri in Dublin, a night at this and a mates 40th in letterkenny has the makings of a good one

Date Posted: 06 May 2019 at 11:52am
We are flying into Belfast on the Thursday this time as we went via Dublin last year.

May well go to Derry during the day on the Saturday.

-------------

Date Posted: 10 May 2019 at 3:37pm
Going to see Sinnerboy in concert this weekend in Sunderland.

Should be a nice little taster for Ballyshannon.

Cool

-------------

Date Posted: 10 May 2019 at 7:44pm

Cool
Nice one.  Playing in Dublin soon afaik. Might have a look

Date Posted: 10 May 2019 at 7:48pm

Cool
They are excellent.

-------------

Date Posted: 12 May 2019 at 9:07am

Cool

Quality gig Sinnerboy went down a storm.

Cool

-------------

Date Posted: 29 May 2019 at 6:25am

Cool

When do you arrive in Ballyshannon?

We arrive Thursday night.

Looking forward to Sinnerboy on at the Rock Hospital grounds midday on the Friday.  

-------------

Date Posted: 30 May 2019 at 6:29pm

Cool

When do you arrive in Ballyshannon?

We arrive Thursday night.

Looking forward to Sinnerboy on at the Rock Hospital grounds midday on the Friday.  
I'll probably go down Saturday and perhaps for a while on Sunday. Will fire you a whatsaap

Date Posted: 01 Jun 2019 at 1:18am
Anybody see brian kerr about, seen him outside odonnells

Date Posted: 01 Jun 2019 at 3:18am
He literally just landed beside me in Sean Ogs during Mississippi Sheiks! A bit unexpected! He was well on it LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Jun 2019 at 12:38pm
Made my weekend, far too pissed to engage in a conversation tho.

Posted By: Newryrep
Date Posted: 01 Jun 2019 at 1:27pm

you or him Smile

-------------
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941

Date Posted: 01 Jun 2019 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

you or him Smile
LOL

Date Posted: 03 Jun 2019 at 8:03pm

Anybody see brian kerr about, seen him outside odonnells

I had a good craic on with Brian what a lovely fella.

Thumbs Up

-------------

Date Posted: 04 Jun 2019 at 7:14am
Fantastic music and craic at Ballyshannon again.

Great to see thebronze14 as always.

Favourite Rory bands:-

1 Sinnerboy
2 Deuce
3 Laundromat

-------------

Date Posted: 04 Jun 2019 at 11:15am

1 Sinnerboy
2 Deuce
3 Laundromat
Aye DM quality weekend as ever. Hope you made the Belfast flight!

Date Posted: 04 Jun 2019 at 11:21am

1 Sinnerboy
2 Deuce
3 Laundromat
Aye DM quality weekend as ever. Hope you made the Belfast flight!

Yea no problem and we had some pints in Belfast!

-------------

Date Posted: 07 Nov 2019 at 8:57am
I see Horslips and the Eric Bell band have been added onto the Ballyshannon 2020 festival.

-------------

Date Posted: 07 Nov 2019 at 10:24pm
nice one. Looks like a good line up for next year. Might even make it into the marquee this timeLOL  always a great weekend. Will tip up for a day or two

Date Posted: 07 Nov 2019 at 11:15pm

nice one. Looks like a good line up for next year. Might even make it into the marquee this timeLOL  always a great weekend. Will tip up for a day or two

Can't wait it will be quality. 

Thumbs Up

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Dec 2019 at 10:18pm
Going to see Sinnerboy in Sunderland on Saturday night.

-------------

Posted By: SunlunBhoy
Date Posted: 03 Dec 2019 at 2:42pm

Am going on Saturday too can't wait.
Double Maxims are on Double Maxim

Date Posted: 03 Dec 2019 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by SunlunBhoy SunlunBhoy wrote:

Am going on Saturday too can't wait.
Double Maxims are on Double Maxim
Just hope I don't get too wet. Big smile

-------------

Date Posted: 03 Dec 2019 at 6:26pm

Enjoy, that will be good

Date Posted: 03 Dec 2019 at 6:28pm

Enjoy, that will be good

I've always loved seeing Band of Friends but I think Sinnerboy are slightly better.

You up for Ballyshannon again in 2020?

-------------

Date Posted: 03 Dec 2019 at 6:33pm
not sure what the plans are but there's a good chance I'll be there

Date Posted: 03 Dec 2019 at 6:34pm

not sure what the plans are but there's a good chance I'll be there

Good man.

Really looking forward to Horslips.

Thumbs Up

-------------

Posted By: Slow & Blind
Date Posted: 03 Dec 2019 at 7:27pm

I would of fancied this but I'm at another gig on Saturday night(primal scream are playing the boiler shop in Newcastle).
What venue is this on at? I've never heard of "independent" before for a gig. 

Date Posted: 03 Dec 2019 at 7:39pm
Originally posted by Slow & Blind Slow & Blind wrote:

I would of fancied this but I'm at another gig on Saturday night(primal scream are playing the boiler shop in Newcastle).
It's in Holmeside close to Sunderland city centre railway station a cracking venue.

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Dec 2019 at 10:55am
Originally posted by Slow & Blind Slow & Blind wrote:

Brilliant gig from Sinnerboy last night.

They are playing the Cluny 04/04/20.

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Jan 2020 at 2:35pm
Accomodation and concert tickets booked for Ballyshannon.

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Mar 2020 at 6:53pm
Can't see this taking place with the virus hitting hard.

-------------

Date Posted: 27 Mar 2020 at 7:29am
The new dates for this in the last weekend in August.

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Jun 2020 at 10:37am

Looking forward to this later.

https://www.loudersound.com/news/rory-gallagher-anniversary-to-be-marked-with-online-streams-and-more" rel="nofollow - https://www.loudersound.com/news/rory-gallagher-anniversary-to-be-marked-with-online-streams-and-more

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Jun 2020 at 9:47pm

Predictably the festival has been rearranged for next year.

https://www.rorygallagherfestival.com/latest-festival-news/announcement-rory-gallagher-festival-2020-change-of-dates" rel="nofollow - https://www.rorygallagherfestival.com/latest-festival-news/announcement-rory-gallagher-festival-2020-change-of-dates

-------------

Posted By: baresi41
Date Posted: 16 Jun 2020 at 10:31pm

Predictably the festival has been rearranged for next year.

https://www.rorygallagherfestival.com/latest-festival-news/announcement-rory-gallagher-festival-2020-change-of-dates" rel="nofollow - https://www.rorygallagherfestival.com/latest-festival-news/announcement-rory-gallagher-festival-2020-change-of-dates
https://www.loudersound.com/news/phil-lynott-documentary-set-for-cinema-release" rel="nofollow - https://www.loudersound.com/news/phil-lynott-documentary-set-for-cinema-release .. Philo later this year too.. Wink

-------------
FRANCO BARESI: Always supporting the green brigade

Date Posted: 28 Dec 2020 at 4:38pm

From back in June but a good interview.

https://www.hotpress.com/music/johnny-marr-on-rory-gallagher-the-full-hot-press-interview-22822028" rel="nofollow - https://www.hotpress.com/music/johnny-marr-on-rory-gallagher-the-full-hot-press-interview-22822028

-------------

Date Posted: 03 Mar 2021 at 6:02pm
No surprise Ballyshannon cancelled till next year.

Hopefully the same line up.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net