Print Page | Close Window

Threads being ruined

Printed From: You Boys in Green
Category: YouBoysInGreen Fanzine
Forum Name: Feedback/Ideas
Forum Description: Let us know what you think and any ideas?
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=56146
Printed Date: 19 Apr 2024 at 3:09pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Threads being ruined
Posted By: nvidic
Subject: Threads being ruined
Date Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 9:33pm
Thread after thread being ruined by the same people, all off topic, all full of petty, pathetic personal insults.

Half of posts seems to be coming from the same 2/3 people. The amount of people who don't come on here because of it any more is huge.

How do we fix this?

Replies:
Posted By: coyne
Date Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 9:37pm
Ask people to stop being controversial for attention seeking? It was kind of the root cause of the whole thing.

My opinion's do differ from time to time but I look at the wider picture. I know me and Baggio have had our handbags but I think he's alright really. But I look at the Man Utd thread and I just see aload of attention seeking sh*t

Posted By: Denis Irwin
Date Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 9:39pm
I tend not to go into the United thread because it tends to be the same aul sh*te from the same posters

-------------
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn

Posted By: MC Hammered
Date Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 9:40pm

I agree Vidic, too much sh1te talk

-------------
El Puto Amo

Posted By: bhob
Date Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 9:40pm
He's talking about me laughing at Baggios comment and saying it's the behaviour of a 14 year old girl, has really irked him for some reason

Date Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 9:42pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

He's talking about me laughing at Baggios comment and saying it's the behaviour of a 14 year old girl, has really irked him for some reason

Every thread is off topic, every thread is ruined. The forum is redundant because of it.

It's clear you're eager for the status quo to continue but most aren't.

Posted By: Green Devil
Date Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 9:44pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Ask people to stop being controversial for attention seeking? It was kind of the root cause of the whole thing.

My opinion's do differ from time to time but I look at the wider picture. I know me and Baggio have had our handbags but I think he's alright really. But I look at the Man Utd thread and I just see aload of attention seeking sh*t

The ignore button was needed on here a long time ago.

In regard to attention seeking, I think the same could be said about the countless unfunny puns being used too in a lot of threads.

They get locked for good reason, they then get reopened and the same puns get rolled out. 

-------------
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan

Date Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Every thread is off topic, every thread is ruined. The forum is redundant because of it.

It was in relation to the Man City match, in the Man City thread.

You seem to have made a mountain out of a molehill here and completely singled me out as the main perpetrator in all of this.

Posted By: 9fingers
Date Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 9:46pm
It’s the whole ROTW section, ban the attention seeking posters. LOI section has improved immeasurably since the attention seekers were banned

Date Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 9:47pm
I'll stop beating around the bush and give my opinion of it all.

I think posts like Lukaku's goals don't mean much although he's passed the 20 goal benchmark and other sh*t like Mourinho's been a failure although he's won 3 trophies in 2 seasons scream attention seeking to me.

And those comments have been brought up in many other threads in the ROW section hence why the situation has presented itself - Not just those comments, the reactions have been brought up and so on but I think these are examples which have strongly contributed.
Don't get me wrong I'm no stranger to a different opinion but when it's just utter bullsh*t like that - Bare in mind I'm not even a Man Utd fan - it's like have a word with yourself please.

Date Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 9:49pm

It was in relation to the Man City match, in the Man City thread.

You seem to have made a mountain out of a molehill here and completely singled me out as the main perpetrator in all of this.

Sorry, you're not and the 2/3 people comment was in relation to other people, not you. Not sure how I singled you out as I deleted a dozen plus posts on that thread.

But yes, that thread was the one that broke the camels back for me.

Posted By: deco911
Date Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 9:52pm
Hundreds of times I have asked it to stop on United thread. Tis a farce. You click new posts and see 50 new posts in last hour and think something major has happened but its only dung.

Date Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 9:53pm
I can't say I go into that thread but seems a common theme.

What do people want done with it?

Date Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 9:53pm
Originally posted by deco911 deco911 wrote:

Hundreds of times I have asked it to stop on United thread. Tis a farce. You click new posts and see 50 new posts in last hour and think something major has happened but its only dung.

-------------
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Posted By: deise316
Date Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 9:54pm

I'd like to delete the entire section, but I don't think it would go down too well LOL

-------------
Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....

Posted By: Butch
Date Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 9:56pm

easiest solution... Get rid of that Mourinho ****

Date Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 9:58pm
An ignore button Clap

-------------
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Posted By: Sono
Ignore function would be great.

At this stage id say united thread needs a mod of its own.

Date Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 10:07pm
There can be good discussions in the Utd thread but when you have other people trying to act like TJ does in the ROI section, it gets tedious very fast.
TJ himself posts in the Utd thread but does anyone actually take them seriously? They're not malicious and are easily ignored but when you have multiple people trying to act like him it gets very annoying.

Posted By: Trap junior
Date Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 10:18pm

There can be good discussions in the Utd thread but when you have other people trying to act like TJ does in the ROI section, it gets tedious very fast.
TJ himself posts in the Utd thread but does anyone actually take them seriously? They're not malicious and are easily ignored but when you have multiple people trying to act like him it gets very annoying.

I'm not involved in your little domestic over in Shelbyville Football Land threads so why you are dragging me into it I don't know.  As for me int he ROI section, what do I do there apart from say MON is clueless which has been proven time and again due to his tactical ineptitude and is the reason why you will be freezing your balls off somehwere in North East England this summer instead of having a sweaty ballsack in Moscow.

-------------
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)

Date Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 10:23pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

I'm not involved in your little domestic over in Shelbyville Football Land threads so why you are dragging me into it I don't know.  As for me int he ROI section, what do I do there apart from say MON is clueless which has been proven time and again due to his tactical ineptitude and is the reason why you will be freezing your balls off somehwere in North East England this summer instead of having a sweaty ballsack in Moscow.

So you don't go into the United thread and ask what bus they're parking today or call Mourinho the poison one or ask which attacking player played left back today etc etc etc?

Date Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 10:25pm

I wasn't actually having a go at you. I just think you're over-zealously negative in the ROI section and people try to copy that. 
You in the Utd thread, I can just laugh at it and move on but when everyone tries to be you, it's annoying.

Date Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 10:27pm

So you don't go into the United thread and ask what bus they're parking today or call Mourinho the poison one or ask which attacking player played left back today etc etc etc?

Yes I do periodically because Mourinho is a disease to football and needs to be called out for his sh*te negative football with a world class squad at his disposal.  Is it not allowed to sl*g him off?  And what has that got to do with you derailing threads with the others?  Have I been posting int he Man City thread or the threads in question?  The answer is no.

-------------

Posted By: Roberto Baggio
Date Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 10:30pm
This whole thing sparked off tonight as I said that Delph deserved to go and the only way that wouldn’t be a red is if it was done ON a city player

Like most things around here these days, people take things far too seriously, especially when I say them. It’s as if all humour on the forum has died. You only have to look at the reaction to my Barry Benell joke on Friday compared to that of Pre Madonna’s Bennell joke today.

Another comment by me over the weekend was that it was a very dull set of FA Cup games, well you’d have thought I’d just said that Hitler was right, by the reaction of some. How dare anyone give a football opinion on a football forum.

My point on the tackle on city players was tongue in cheek but can be backed up by at least half a dozen horror challenges this season a lot worse than that, which didn’t result in a red card.

Anyway, as soon as you have more than a 2 post discussion with someone on a ROW thread you also have a pack of aul women updating the “current forum rivalries” section as well

It’s almost as if people on here are going out of their way to find a drama and be offended when there’s f**k all to be offended about

Posted By: 9fingers
Date Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 10:31pm
Originally posted by deise316 deise316 wrote:

I'd like to delete the entire section, but I don't think it would go down too well LOL

In the 36 minutes since you posted this it’s actually gone further down hill

Posted By: pre Madonna
Date Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 10:34pm
Someone throw up an old popcorn gif there.

-------------
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.

Date Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 10:35pm

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 10:47pm

Yes I do periodically because Mourinho is a disease to football and needs to be called out for his sh*te negative football with a world class squad at his disposal.  Is it not allowed to sl*g him off?  And what has that got to do with you derailing threads with the others?  Have I been posting int he Man City thread or the threads in question?  The answer is no.

My "derailment" of threads has come from a Mod having an issue with me throwing up a few of these LOL

But it's ironic for you to say I derail threads when you consider the bitcoin one

Posted By: deise316
Date Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 10:48pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

This whole thing sparked off tonight as I said that Delph deserved to go and the only way that wouldn’t be a red is if it was done ON a city player

Like most things around here these days, people take things far too seriously, especially when I say them. It’s as if all humour on the forum has died. You only have to look at the reaction to my Barry Benell joke on Friday compared to that of Pre Madonna’s Bennel joke today.

My point on the tackle on city players was tongue in cheek but can be backed up by at least half a dozen horror challenges this season a lot worse than that, which didn’t result in a red card.

Anyway, as soon as you have more than a 2 post discussion with someone on a ROW thread you also have a pack of aul women updating the “current forum rivalries” section as wel

It’s almost as if people on here are going out of their way to find a drama and be offended when there’s f**k all to be offended about

Hold on a second here. Just want to make one thing clear, as one of the people who pulled you up on it, it wasn't because of your 'joke' , which wasn't actually a joke, it was you referencing people having a go at Man C/Pep in other threads and linking it to Bennell. 

It's a whole fcukin cycle of childishness & whataboutery, and it makes for extremely tedious reading. I don't think anyone was actually offended by what you said, if it was that bad, I would have deleted it, but my point, and it still stands, was that you made a comment on a serious subject in order to have a pop at unspecified ''rival'' fans. This utter childishness is what I pulled you on, not the comment, nor the 'joke' which didn't exist in the first place anyway. 

You have since chosen to go with the ''ah everyone is so easily offended these days'' explanation, when nobody is actually offended, they are probably just tired of reading drivel. Like Vidic, I will start deleting rubbish.  Stick to football, not fcukin whataboutery, and you won't go too far wrong. 

-------------
Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....

Date Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 10:51pm
Originally posted by deise316 deise316 wrote:

Like most things around here these days, people take things far too seriously, especially when I say them. It’s as if all humour on the forum has died. You only have to look at the reaction to my Barry Benell joke on Friday compared to that of Pre Madonna’s Bennel joke today.

Anyway, as soon as you have more than a 2 post discussion with someone on a ROW thread you also have a pack of aul women updating the “current forum rivalries” section as wel

Hold on a second here. Just want to make one thing clear, as one of the people who pulled you up on it, it wasn't because of your 'joke' , which wasn't actually a joke, it was you referencing people having a go at Man C/Pep in other threads and linking it to Bennell. 

It's a whole fcukin cycle of childishness & whataboutery, and it makes for extremely tedious reading. I don't think anyone was actually offended by what you said, if it was that bad, I would have deleted it, but my point, and it still stands, was that you made a comment on a serious subject in order to have a pop at unspecified ''rival'' fans. This utter childishness is what I pulled you on, not the comment, nor the 'joke' which didn't exist in the first place anyway. 

You have since chosen to go with the ''ah everyone is so easily offended these days'' explanation, when nobody is actually offended, they are probably just tired of reading drivel. Like Vidic, I will start deleting rubbish.  Stick to football, not fcukin whataboutery, and you won't go too far wrong. 

Date Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 11:10pm
YBIG right now

Image result for simpsons fight

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 11:29pm
The fighting does get boring.
In regarding the puns - Does anyone actually get offended by the Connor Sammon thread? I mean like he's not getting any International recognition anytime soon, it's harmless fun. But I understand it if every thread turned into that. 

Imo the Sammon thread should stay as the pun thread, it's not interfering with anything, it's a bit of fun and let it be that thread only

Posted By: Shoco
Date Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 11:31pm
Just ban them all, simple

Same thing happened in the LOI section and it was let go on, it's pretty dead now because of it

-------------

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS

Date Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 11:37pm

In regarding the puns - Does anyone actually get offended by the Connor Sammon thread? I mean like he's not getting any International recognition anytime soon, it's harmless fun. But I understand it if every thread turned into that. 

Imo the Sammon thread should stay as the pun thread, it's not interfering with anything, it's a bit of fun and let it be that thread only

No-one gets offended, but ffs we've read every single Connor Sammon pun a million times over now.

The vast majority of people don't find them funny in the slightest, I think that's the problem. 

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 11:40pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

No-one gets offended, but ffs we've read every single Connor Sammon pun a million times over now.

The vast majority of people don't find them funny in the slightest, I think that's the problem. 

Maybe's I'm just easily amused but I find them hilarious LOL

Nothing better at work than taking a break and finding new posts in the Connor Sammon thread Clap
I do have a really boring job so it might explain why! 

Posted By: McG
Date Posted: 20 Feb 2018 at 7:39am
I only like the Sammon puns. Everything else can FRO

-------------
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Posted By: Baldrick
Date Posted: 20 Feb 2018 at 8:57am
Most shocking thing is deise is a mod :))

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Date Posted: 20 Feb 2018 at 9:01am
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Most shocking thing is deise is a mod :))

LOLLOL

Posted By: Hans Moleman
Date Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 1:29pm
Just spotted this now. I'll stay out of the United thread for a few months. Not a bother to me. Very precious bunch there. I try to make football points as best I can, most on the thread engage even if they think I'm mad for my thoughts on United. Others whine, I shouldn't respond to them but I do. I respond to anyone who anyone who engages with me which is why you you'll get random gluts of 50 posts etc. 

Just on Coynes point about Lukaku at the start of this thread. That's why the ROTW is comical. You are a WUM and an attention seeker if you say Lukaku is a really poor player at a high level of football, just because he has 20 plus goals this season. No discussing it, end of. That's you officially a WUM. LOL Best shut the forum down, anyone who questions a player with over 20 goals this season is taking the p*ss and baiting people.

Anyhoo, I'll stay out of there. Plenty of other threads to discuss United and other sides in the ROTW section. 

-------------
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."

Date Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 1:35pm
About time.

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

About time.

Image result for wont somebody think of the children gif

-------------
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."

Date Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

About time.

Great comeback....

Won't have to wage through page after page of sh*te talk between you and whoever.

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 1:51pm
Thou must not criticise Manchester United.

A bigger crime on threads here than constant name calling.

Posted By: DUBLIN DOC
Date Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 1:52pm

About time.

We don’t think of the children on here anymore Hans because they are whining pissing in their nappies coonts who just go fckin moaning to the MWAW when they are not getting their own fckin way or when they don’t like what they read, they have not the intelligence to pass over posts that they don’t like and instead piss and whine about introducing an IGNORE button fckin childish coonts

-------------
When all is said and done there is nothing left to say or do

Coming from the man who won't allow any criticism of St Pep

-------------

Brilliant LOL

Date Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 1:53pm

About time.

Great comeback....

Won't have to wage through page after page of sh*te talk between you and whoever.

You mean sh*te talk between me and about 10 other forum users this morning? Where in a Man united football thread, I discussed and debated topics such as Mourinhos lack of an attacking system, etc. Where others countered my points? Where basically plenty of others engaged in what I would call football conversation? I did indeed throw a couple of digs at a stalker friend of mine, which there was probably no need for.

Sh*te talk indeed. 

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 1:55pm

About time.

Great comeback....

You mean sh*te talk between me and about 10 other forum users this morning? Where in a Man united football thread, I discussed and debated topics such as Mourinhos lack of an attacking system, etc. Where others countered my points? Where basically plenty of others engaged in what I would call football conversation? I did indeed throw a couple of digs at a stalker friend of mine, which there was probably no need for.

Sh*te talk indeed. 

Not just this morning. It's consistent from you

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 1:56pm
I was the one in an exchange of posts disagreeing with Moleman this morning about Man United.
I never once thought it was detrimental to the forum nor did I feel the need to start name calling or crying that the forum was gone to the dogs

I simply just argued my point back, as is the point of forums.

Date Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 1:57pm

And you've just criticised Moleman's "comeback"

Date Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 1:57pm
United thread needs a mod have been saying it for Yonkers. Moleman ain’t the problem he actually debates but sometimes can get trapped by others in the bickering..

Date Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 1:59pm

Brilliant LOL

Think you need to get out a bit more Coyne if you find that brilliant and its sending you into fits of laughter.

Date Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 2:00pm

Oooh touched a nerve have I ?

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 2:01pm
Ah here cry me a river Baggio, not my problem you're over-sensitive and Dinny's just had you for the hypocrite you are

Date Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 2:05pm

Ah here cry me a river Baggio, not my problem you're over-sensitive and Dinny's just had you for the hypocrite you are

LOL 

Aye he's "had me".

Date Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 2:06pm

Oooh touched a nerve have I ?

Nope.
Did Moleman touch a nerve with his Manchester United comments this morning?

Date Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 2:08pm

I was the one in an exchange of posts disagreeing with Moleman this morning about Man United.
I never once thought it was detrimental to the forum nor did I feel the need to start name calling or crying that the forum was gone to the dogs

I simply just argued my point back, as is the point of forums.

That is the point of forums, I totally agree. Tbh I do really enjoy the chat with most. It's clear that a good few aren't happy with the way it is going though, so I'll step back from that thread for a good while. I won't be staying out though if clear inaccuracies are posted in there aimed at me, as just were by Coyne. Farcical carry on. lads are looking to take shots on here without even reading posts correctly.

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 2:10pm
+1
This mornings debating was as good as its been on here for months.

And then the panty wetters came on to say the forum had gone to the dogs as they'd a few extra posts to read, and Coyne continued with his little obsession of everything me and Pep. Wacko

Date Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 2:13pm
Where did I carry on my obsession when it was Dinny who pointed it out ye thick f**k. 

I just love how you've decided to drag me into it cos I laughed at Dinny handing your ass on a plate.

Date Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 2:14pm
Panty Wetters ? again with the irony coming from Baggio

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 2:14pm
Tis all good. Lots of other threads to discuss on. Be better for all to stay out of there for a stretch. I'll pop back in in May if United win the FA Cup and give Dinny a hug LOL Hug

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 2:18pm

Where did I carry on my obsession when it was Dinny who pointed it out ye thick f**k. 

I just love how you've decided to drag me into it cos I laughed at Dinny handing your ass on a plate.

You've had a little fetish/obsession with City and Pep for the last year or so now, and subsequently follow me around here like a lapdog trying to pick holes in whatever you can find. Some would find it a bit creepy, but I think you're just incredibly weird, as most of your views expressed on here suggest.

Date Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 2:21pm
See how he just disregarded Dinny's comment who just handed him over yet again and went directly for me? LOL

Baggio son. I think you're obsessed with me, but unfortunately for you. I don't swing that way so I suggest you turn to the one who's verbally destroying you right now Embarrassed

Date Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 2:22pm

Well you did run to comment on a "threads being ruined" thread because someone thinks United aren't very good at football LOL

Date Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 2:23pm

See how he just disregarded Dinny's comment who just handed him over yet again and went directly for me? LOL

Baggio son. I think you're obsessed with me, but unfortunately for you. I don't swing that way so I suggest you turn to the one who's verbally destroying you right now Embarrassed

You remind me of Michael from I'm Alan Partridge tbh.
You probably talk a bit like him too
Do you sit at night on your own on YBIG dipping sausages into a cup of beans?

Date Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 2:24pm

You remind me of Michael from I'm Alan Partridge tbh.
You probably talk a bit like him to.
Do you sit at night on your own on YBIG dipping sausages into a cup of beans?

Nah I sit on YBIG laughing at you.

Next.

Date Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 2:25pm

Well you did run to comment on a "threads being ruined" thread because someone thinks United aren't very good at football LOL

No I didn't. The United thread is being ruined by the same repetitive discussions and sh*te talk and a certain poster is a common denominator

-------------

Posted By: thebronze14
Date Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 2:27pm
All the clowns that make the ROTW section unbareable bickering on this now...Sad bunch of lads

Date Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 2:27pm

No I didn't. The United thread is being ruined by the same repetitive discussions and sh*te talk and a certain poster is a common denominator

I don't find it a coincidence that the thread was going all and well last night and soon as he popped up this morning his first contribution was to have a go at Muff which really did set the tone *

And then you have Baggio with his wet underpants going but ahhh hes done nothing wrong, the brown nosing between the pair is sickening like LOL

* Edit. It was midnight last night but did he really not expect Muff to respond to that? 

Date Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 2:33pm

I don't find it a coincidence that the thread was going all and well last night and soon as he popped up this morning his first contribution was to have a go at Muff which really did set the tone *

And then you have Baggio with his wet underpants going but ahhh hes done nothing wrong, the brown nosing between the pair is sickening like LOL

* Edit. It was midnight last night but did he really not expect Muff to respond to that? 

Irony alert.

Date Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 2:39pm

I won't lie to you Coyne, you've a neck like a jockeys b*llox. The amount of utter bluster that comes out of you. Would you care to correct where you called a statement of mine comical? A statement that you made up in your own little world and that I, or anyone else ever made?

Some of the nonsense would really boil your p*ss

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 2:45pm
Where's the irony?

You're not exactly innocent either. I saw you with your usual sly digs trying to fish for a response referencing Utd fans having nothing better to do than sing the Will Grigg song, so you're not exactly entirely innocent.

The 2 brownnosers who are bitching they're doing nothing wrong are actually the 2 biggest provokers! That's definitely irony.

Date Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 2:49pm

Where's the irony?
You're not exactly innocent either. I saw you with your usual sly digs trying to fish for a response referencing Utd fans having nothing better to do than sing the Will Grigg song, so you're not exactly entirely innocent.

The 2 brownnosers who are bitching they're doing nothing wrong are actually the 2 biggest provokers! That's definitely irony.

Well aside from the fact that you've stolen my panty-wetters terms to use yourself, which not only is unoriginal, but its hypocritical as you have wet your pants about a few extra posts that you had to read on the MU thread this morning AND because Moleman made some bad comments to Muff. Boo-hoo.

Oh no, I made a joke about rival fans on a football forum. I'm not exactly innocent I agree. Do you think there's any chance I could be arrested?

Date Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 3:00pm
I've only gotten involved right now because you've dragged me into it. I just want to clarify that for starters.

Moleman has made sly digs constantly and it wasn't just in the MU thread. We've established months ago Mourinho is boring, negative, eye sore etc but he comes in and sticks the knife in further when it's already been done to the death.
There was a post this morning in a separate thread about wouldn't back Utd at 100/1 because they have "zero chance of winning" and bare in mind the fact I'm not even a Man Utd fan my thoughts on that is, what is he trying to achieve with a post which is factually untrue. 
Aslong Utd are in the competition, they can win it, it may a very small chance, but zero chance? A team who's been eliminated has zero chance, because they cant.

Just more negative sh*t the genuine Man Utd fans don't wanna read and I take it from their perspective.

Date Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 3:25pm
Here's my take on todays stuff.
A couple of times he tried to goad me into stooping down to his level, I've done it in the past and have decided no more because it's obviously putting people off.
Both himself and Baggio ruin the United thread for me personally as they comment on every post. You can't have a discussion with anyone else on the thread without either of them sticking their beak in and giving their 2 cents.

I posted the video of smallings position last night which had been mentioned by a few posters, on me like a rash. I posted what Roy Keane said, again on me like a rash, I responded to Deco guess who went for me again? There was another comment or two in which I was mentioned in by the same poster until I eventually responded. I called him a troll but low and behold in comes his little buddy to say I was name calling. It's just getting ridiculous at this stage in the United thread. If they win these lads barely weigh in, if they lose or draw it's just a free for all with the same stuff that has been posted by them for months now.

Date Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 3:30pm
You're very precious. I made a jokey comment on Roy Keane's quotes saying he probably said the same after Ireland got a 0-0 in Denmark. In no way is that disagreeing, arguing or bickering with you. Is that the height of the response to your Roy Keane post that annoyed you?
Plus I think you'll find I comment on the United thread whether they win lose or draw.
My take on it this morning is that 4 or 5 people were discussing football, the match last night, and where United are placed for the rest of the season. Yea Moleman kept on at you a few times to answer a few questions which you refused to, whether that was annoying for you is up to you, but generally I didn't see anything wrong with the debate.

I'd also add that people are free to comment on whatever thread's or posts interest them. Sure a bit of interaction is what the forum is all about.

Date Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 3:32pm
It's nothing about being precious, it's about ruining threads. You're not hurting my feelings by what you say, in fact, I simply don't give a bollox but it's ruining it for everyone else. It's not the Baggio Forum. If you can't see the problem then you'd have to assume that you are the problem.

Date Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 3:36pm
So me commenting on football, United's season, United's match last night and Roy Keane's comments is ruining the thread?

There were over 100 posts one night in that thread a few weeks ago about whether Siralex and Moleman were the same person, this carried on for a number of days whenever it was very obvious that they weren't and that Siralex was being funny. IMO that ruins threads more than people discussing football.

Date Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 3:55pm

So me commenting on football, United's season, United's match last night and Roy Keane's comments is ruining the thread?

There were over 100 posts one night in that thread a few weeks ago about whether Siralex and Moleman were the same person, this carried on for a number of days whenever it was very obvious that they weren't and that Siralex was being funny. IMO that ruins threads more than people discussing football.

Jesus I find myself agreeing with baggio for second time today.
Spot on.

Date Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by deco911 deco911 wrote:

Jesus I find myself agreeing with baggio for second time today.
Spot on.

There are over 100 posts in the United thread since last night and I'd say 60-70% are from two posters, neither of whom support that team. It's bizarre and when it's called out you retaliate with nonsense about how people are panty wetter's or they're precious or how they're oversensitive... the list goes on and on.

No one is saying people shouldn't debate football on a football forum, again that's just you saying that as a tactic to try and deflect away from what's really happening with certain posters trying their best to wind people up and get a reaction.

That's all I have to say on the matter. No doubt you'll reply because you can't not reply, it kills you to leave things be.

Posted By: McG
Date Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 4:15pm
Some lads need to take a break from ybig. fcukin hell.

-------------
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Date Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 4:30pm
1. There is no rule around here that you can only post in the thread of the team that you support. If that was the case it would make for pretty boring threads.
2. 99% of my posts this morning where reasonable football debate. The only man who had any problem with any of my opinions was Moleman actually, when I said that Jose was over achieving compared to Liverpool and Spurs and that the criticism is a bit much considering they still sit 2nd and are likely to finish there and will probably win the FA Cup.

3. I only made one dig about United, when I was called obsessed (for posting in a United thread) and I said about the United fans singing the Will Grigg song after City lost an FA Cup game. A pretty fair retort to make I thought. Sure for years City were called the bitters as the highlights of their season was when United got knocked out of a cup competition. Just pointing out how the tables have turned.

4. Its funny how much a mountain out of a molehill its become because some people were discussing last night's game. It seems if you don't like what you are reading around here the natural response is to either attack the poster instead of the post, or else move on to calling them obsessed. There was nothing I wrote this morning that anyone other than Moleman disagreed with. There is absolutely f**k all wrong with the content in the Man United thread in the past 24 hours I would go as far to say.

Posted By: The White Cafu
Date Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 4:31pm
Can't believe the threads being ruined thread has now been ruined.

Date Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

LOL

Must update the current forum rivalries thread as well here.

Date Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 4:32pm

LOL

But atleast it's keeping it all in 1 thread rather than spread across an entire section of the forum.

Posted By: drog addict
Date Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 4:36pm
I hate when my threads get ruined. Its usually the missus putting them on a really hot wash or mixing colours. Some of my threads have been ruined by pens without their lids in a pocket or leaning up against a painted railing. Anyone else have these issues in the past?

Posted By: irishmufc
Date Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 4:38pm
I didn't think there was anything awful bad on the United thread this morning tbh (apart from Hamann being a cxxt last night) LOLTongue

Myself and HM/Reildogg were debating Liverpool's style under Benitez United under Mourinho. There wasn't any name calling or anything and everyone was discussing the match/United's place in the table etc etc.  

It'll only go into meltdown if United win something so I'm heading back down into the bunker until next season. 

-------------
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.

Posted By: irishmufc
Date Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 4:38pm

LOL

-------------
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.

Date Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

I didn't think there was anything awful bad on the United thread this morning tbh (apart from Hamann being a cxxt last night) LOLTongue

Myself and HM/Reildogg were debating Liverpool's style under Benitez United under Mourinho. There wasn't any name calling or anything and everyone was discussing the match/United's place in the table etc etc.  

It'll only go into meltdown if United win something so I'm heading back down into the bunker until next season. 

Yep. Hans will be fuming that the club he allegedly supports wins something and he'll continue to call Mourinho a failure at Utd so what's new.

Date Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 6:23pm

A couple of times he tried to goad me into stooping down to his level, I've done it in the past and have decided no more because it's obviously putting people off.
Both himself and Baggio ruin the United thread for me personally as they comment on every post. You can't have a discussion with anyone else on the thread without either of them sticking their beak in and giving their 2 cents.

I posted the video of smallings position last night which had been mentioned by a few posters, on me like a rash. I posted what Roy Keane said, again on me like a rash, I responded to Deco guess who went for me again? There was another comment or two in which I was mentioned in by the same poster until I eventually responded. I called him a troll but low and behold in comes his little buddy to say I was name calling. It's just getting ridiculous at this stage in the United thread. If they win these lads barely weigh in, if they lose or draw it's just a free for all with the same stuff that has been posted by them for months now.

For a forum that has a habit of lies being posted, this has to be the biggest pile of steaming sh*team I've ever read. You consistently goad me. You have followed me around on threads all over Ybig for months, even longer now. Just disagreeing with every word I said, no matter if I said 'your name is Bhob' you'd somehow get in a tizzy and straight away argue with me on the point, even if you'd never been anywhere near that thread. It's only a few days since you were on the United thread baiting again, leaving comments designed to rise me when I wasn't online. At one point I hadn't been on the forum in a couple of months, and reading back I noticed you consistently referenced points I'd make to try and goad me into responses. You are, by a distance the biggest WUM on the United thread, and I'd include siralex in that.

-------------

Posted By: DUBLIN DOC
Date Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 7:01pm

For a forum that has a habit of lies being posted, this has to be the biggest pile of steaming sh*team I've ever read. You consistently goad me. You have followed me around on threads all over Ybig for months, even longer now. Just disagreeing with every word I said, no matter if I said 'your name is Bhob' you'd somehow get in a tizzy and straight away argue with me on the point, even if you'd never been anywhere near that thread. It's only a few days since you were on the United thread baiting again, leaving comments designed to rise me when I wasn't online. At one point I hadn't been on the forum in a couple of months, and reading back I noticed you consistently referenced points I'd make to try and goad me into responses. You are, by a distance the biggest WUM on the United thread, and I'd include siralex in that.

-------------
When all is said and done there is nothing left to say or do

Date Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 7:08pm
Follow you around don't flatter yourself oldtimer

I'm done with you and the nonsense you post. As I said previously I won't be responding to it anymore. I know it boiled your piss this morning when you didn't get a rise out of me so don't even bother trying anymore.

You along with Baggio should however allow the forum to breathe and stop replying to every post made in a thread of a team you don't support, good lads

Date Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 7:23pm
Stop talking football on this football forum

Got it

Date Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 10:04pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Some lads need to take a break from ybig. fcukin hell.

Plus wan captain.

I've no doubt some posters spend 15/16 hours everyday logged on here.

-------------

Posted By: theheff1989
Date Posted: 23 Feb 2018 at 10:09am
Some posters don't have much of a life. Constantly starting stupid threads.

Posted By: darmack
Date Posted: 23 Feb 2018 at 10:19am
Originally posted by theheff1989 theheff1989 wrote:

Some posters don't have much of a life. Constantly starting stupid threads.

Was this aimed at Vidic?

I think it needs a thread like this though. All the handbags, you said he said name calling can go in here rather than all the other threads.

-------------
The dark side.. And the light

Posted By: Baldrick
Date Posted: 25 Feb 2018 at 10:13am
This thread is priceless.

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Posted By: Bob Hoskins
Date Posted: 06 Mar 2018 at 5:24pm
Only came across this thread LOLLOL

Good work gents 

-------------
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.

Date Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 2:15pm
Fair play to whoever delete John Wick..... it's about f**king time Clap

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net