Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Pickpockets
Posted By: Gaz
Subject: Pickpockets
Date Posted: 11 Nov 2017 at 8:24am
Gerk was dipped in the Scottish Pub last night, wallet and phone taken

Anyone else?

-------------
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday

Replies:
Posted By: Newryrep
Date Posted: 11 Nov 2017 at 9:25am
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

Anyone else?

What where you doing in some dodgy Scottish pub when I recommended a perfectly reasonable establishment

-------------
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941

Posted By: manchesterbhoy
Date Posted: 11 Nov 2017 at 11:59am
the dubliner looked ripe for that last night too

few of us in the scotish pub was a decent enough night

Posted By: BigStrongMan
Date Posted: 11 Nov 2017 at 2:29pm
I tried to warn you goys

-------------
PM me for all forum moderation queries.

Posted By: Steve Amsterdam
Date Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 8:16am
There was a few shifty characters around outside the big Dubliner too. Mostly there for the empty bottles and cans though. But with big crowds and people pushing into each other all the time, they seize their chance. 

-------------
Molly Malone's pub- The home of YBIG in Amsterdam!

Posted By: Deane
Date Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 10:35am
Spotted a girl in the Victoria Pub after the match dancing with fellas who thought it was their lucky day, she was rubbing and pushing their wallet/phone out of their pockets. I warned any lads I seen her dancing with then after, she wasn't happy about me warning them and moved on.

Posted By: colmoc
Date Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 10:39am
Originally posted by Deane Deane wrote:

Spotted a girl in the Victoria Pub after the match dancing with fellas who thought it was their lucky day, she was rubbing and pushing their wallet/phone out of their pockets. I warned any lads I seen her dancing with then after, she wasn't happy about me warning them and moved on.
lad that was with me got attacked by 2 prostitutes on his way home on Saturday night. Pulled his trousers down and knock him over and pinned him on the ground and went for his pockets. Hes a big enough unit so he managed to get up and away with all his stuff. It wasn’t right laughing but I couldn’t help it when he told us yesterday morning

Posted By: Steve Amsterdam
Date Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 10:42am
Originally posted by colmoc colmoc wrote:

lad that was with me got attacked by 2 prostitutes on his way home on Saturday night. Pulled his trousers down and knock him over and pinned him on the ground and went for his pockets. Hes a big enough unit so he managed to get up and away with all his stuff. It wasn’t right laughing but I couldn’t help it when he told us yesterday morning

How much did that cost him? You usually pay more for that kind of stuff LOL

-------------
Molly Malone's pub- The home of YBIG in Amsterdam!

Posted By: Gary McKay
Date Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 10:45am

lad that was with me got attacked by 2 prostitutes on his way home on Saturday night. Pulled his trousers down and knock him over and pinned him on the ground
This happens to me every time I go away.
Getting fed up with it at this stage.

-------------
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex

Posted By: Denis Irwin
Date Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 10:51am

What the f**k ?

There's fellas out there who'd probably pay for that.   

-------------
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn

Posted By: Lostandfound
Date Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 11:07am

Did a third prossie play the Benny Hill music on a sax while this was happening? 

Posted By: colemanY2K
Date Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 4:58pm
Colmoc

Was chatting to two Danish lads on Saturday night in a place called LA Bar who between them were dipped three times in this place including once on Saturday night. Of course they neglected to warn us until 7am when the place was closing

Fair play to the Danish bird (Laura ) behind the bar who gave yer man enough Kroner for him to get a taxi home.

-------------
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.

Posted By: eireland
Date Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 5:07pm
There was probably a hundred black prostitutes not far from the main square near where most of the hotels were. Beside the main train station. All well built ladies, wouldn't fancy a scrap with them tbf.

Posted By: PaulB
Date Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 5:33pm
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

Anyone else?

was in the Scottish bar, Was a mad mix of a crowd, but I enjoyed it. there was a few shifty characters running about it I noticed.

Posted By: colmoc
Date Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by eireland eireland wrote:

There was probably a hundred black prostitutes not far from the main square near where most of the hotels were. Beside the main train station. All well built ladies, wouldn't fancy a scrap with them tbf.
that’s where he got done he said they were hefty ladies too but I thought he was just trying to save face

Posted By: Denis Irwin
Date Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 9:07pm

-------------
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn

Posted By: HuntysCousin
Date Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 9:15pm
Brilliant LOL

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net