Forum Description: Qatar n' all in anyways
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=55701
Printed Date: 29 Apr 2024 at 10:15am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: For He or She that misses their Flight on Saturday
Posted By: greenforever
Subject: For He or She that misses their Flight on Saturday
Date Posted: 06 Oct 2017 at 5:11pm
We have a number of flights on Saturday not been used so names can be changed for anyone that may miss their early flights.

Paddy power will not accept bets on Trapped   

-------------
I know nothing :-)

Replies:
Posted By: Lostandfound
Date Posted: 06 Oct 2017 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by greenforever greenforever wrote:

We have a number of flights on Saturday not been used so names can be changed for anyone that may miss their early flights.

Paddy power will not accept bets on Trapped   

Am really feeling the love on YBIG today.

Posted By: SuperDave84
Date Posted: 06 Oct 2017 at 10:02pm
Name change fee on Ryanair is €110.

Sail rail is €50.

If you miss your flight, go the Dublin port.

Not sure if gf's fee is the same mind.

-------------

Posted By: deise316
Date Posted: 10 Oct 2017 at 10:33pm
Originally posted by greenforever greenforever wrote:

Ouch........................Wink

-------------
Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....

Posted By: Gaz
Date Posted: 10 Oct 2017 at 10:39pm
Any regulars on here miss their flights today??

-------------
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday

Posted By: bogball88
Date Posted: 10 Oct 2017 at 11:21pm
Bristol looked a nightmare for cancelled flights

Posted By: gmfc90
Date Posted: 10 Oct 2017 at 11:35pm
Was on the last flight to Dublin from Bristol. Seemed to be a bit of hassle with some people getting the bus to Bristol with bad traffic. Personally had now issue. I got the train myself.

-------------
Danger here, OH NO

Posted By: SuperDub
Date Posted: 11 Oct 2017 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

There was a bad accident on the motorway from Cardiff to Bristol and the motorway was closed until 9.30. We left Cardiff by taxi at 5.45 for a 9.10 flight and we only travelled about 10 miles by 7pm so we cut our losses returned to Cardiff and got a flight from there at 7am this morning.

Posted By: gufct
Date Posted: 11 Oct 2017 at 1:24pm
Made the flight by two Minutes twas like the A Team.

-------------
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.

Posted By: PhilliyK
Date Posted: 11 Oct 2017 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by SuperDub SuperDub wrote:

There was a bad accident on the motorway from Cardiff to Bristol and the motorway was closed until 9.30. We left Cardiff by taxi at 5.45 for a 9.10 flight and we only travelled about 10 miles by 7pm so we cut our losses returned to Cardiff and got a flight from there at 7am this morning.
Was that accident an all day job?

Got the 7am flight yday morning from Bristol and few auld lads behind/beside me on the plane where saying about some taxi pile up and they just about made the flight. Know ambulances etc where on the scene as one of them spent a while in one as they ran a few checks on his breathing, blood pressure etc. apparently the taxi driver was a complete c*nt to them and it involved some other taxi and few other cars as well from what I could make out.

Good few free seats on that flight as well I noticed as was expecting it to be full.

-------------

Posted By: SuperDub
Date Posted: 11 Oct 2017 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by PhilliyK PhilliyK wrote:

Originally posted by SuperDub SuperDub wrote:

Was that accident an all day job?

Got the 7am flight yday morning from Bristol and few auld lads behind/beside me on the plane where saying about some taxi pile up and they just about made the flight. Know ambulances etc where on the scene as one of them spent a while in one as they ran a few checks on his breathing, blood pressure etc. apparently the taxi driver was a complete c*nt to them and it involved some other taxi and few other cars as well from what I could make out.

Good few free seats on that flight as well I noticed as was expecting it to be full.

The taxi driver who brought us tto the airport this morning said there were a couple of accidents that blocked the motorway for long periods of the day that and another accident on the secondary route caused further delays yesterday evening.

Posted By: gufct
Date Posted: 11 Oct 2017 at 3:28pm
looked like there was cancelled flight to Belfast as well when we were slaloming around the airport!!!

-------------
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.

Posted By: bogball88
Date Posted: 11 Oct 2017 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

looked like there was cancelled flight to Belfast as well when we were slaloming around the airport!!!

Easyjet. Blamed a French Air Controllers strike. Them lads are never done striking, its a wonder they get paid at all

Posted By: DoYouKnowAnto
Date Posted: 11 Oct 2017 at 6:50pm
Barely made the last Ryanair to Dublin out of Birmingham last night (due to our own stupidity) but it looked like a few other lads missed it

Posted By: Claret Murph
Date Posted: 11 Oct 2017 at 7:40pm
Originally posted by gmfc90 gmfc90 wrote:

Was on the last flight to Dublin from Bristol. Seemed to be a bit of hassle with some people getting the bus to Bristol with bad traffic. Personally had now issue. I got the train myself.
Goodness what a mare , it took 4 hours plus to get to the airport we knew we had missed the flight the wife was just going to book new flights the next morning and then we decided to wait to see what the craic was . One guy said they are holding the plane for you but you have to be quick then we both get pulled for bag checks , did think we blew it but yer man on the gate was cool as they come and we were the last to get on the bus to the plane , hey we were very close i must say .

-------------
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .

Posted By: 9fingers
Date Posted: 11 Oct 2017 at 8:45pm
Ryanair had 6 hour delays today from Bristol and 2.5 hours from Birmingham. Nothing like being monumentally hungover and sitting in an airport all day

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net