Forum Description: Anything else going on
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=55533
Printed Date: 19 Mar 2024 at 3:07am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Mad Dreams
Posted By: lassassinblanc
Subject: Mad Dreams
Date Posted: 15 Aug 2017 at 7:52am
I've had some mad dreams over the course of my life.

Had one last night I was singing Karaoke with David Bowie and Hidetoshi Nakata while Kate Upton danced.

Once dreamt I was Peter Stringfellow and was running the London marathon wearing only tiger print thong.

What was weirdest dream you've ever had?

Replies:
Posted By: McG
Date Posted: 15 Aug 2017 at 9:28am
 twin peaks GIF

-------------
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Posted By: Het-field
Date Posted: 15 Aug 2017 at 10:52am
Funny you should raise this. Last night I dreamt that I booked a holiday with Sid Waddell to the US. I have not met Sid yet, so my dream had him looking like Martin Adams as in his posting ident. It was a strange dream alright.

Posted By: MC Hammered
Date Posted: 15 Aug 2017 at 11:09am

I remember absolutely pasting Pam Anderson out of it in my own single bed in my parents gaff years ago. I was genuinely elated and had to wrestle my horn to take a half time piss in the middle of the night. I was giggling to myself thinking about how no one would ever believe me and that I'd have to convince her to come back for seconds some time. This was surely a formality as she was LOVING the action I was dishing out. I'll never forget the moment of confusion while I thought again how no one would believe me. How it all seemed so unlikely. I literally legged it back into my bedroom and even had to pull the covers back just to be sure but at this stage, the cold truth had dawned on me.
Pure devastation set in. I was in terrible form for the rest of the week.

There wasn't even drink involved. I just used to sleep walk occasionally and was prone to vivid dreams. I'd say a lot of the springs in the mattress were destroyed that night

-------------
El Puto Amo

Date Posted: 15 Aug 2017 at 11:26am
Actually thought to myself while making this thread, It would be one for Quey

Posted By: Green Devil
Date Posted: 15 Aug 2017 at 11:57pm
I used to get "Old Hag Syndrome" 

http://www.ghosttheory.com/2011/04/12/old-hag-syndrome-explained" rel="nofollow - http://www.ghosttheory.com/2011/04/12/old-hag-syndrome-explained

Would often wake up in the middle of night, couldn't move a muscle and I would hear an old woman walking up the stairs, then she would appear in front of me and start screaming in my ears, trying to climb on top of me and stop me breathing etc. I got used to it after a while as it happened very regularly! Hasn't happened in a while thankfully.

Woke up one night screaming, tried to jump out my bedroom window only for my Dad was there to stop me I could of been seriously hurt as I was asleep at the time doing it! 

-------------
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan

Posted By: irishmufc
Date Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 12:02am
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

I remember absolutely pasting Pam Anderson out of it in my own single bed in my parents gaff years ago. I was genuinely elated and had to wrestle my horn to take a half time piss in the middle of the night. I was giggling to myself thinking about how no one would ever believe me and that I'd have to convince her to come back for seconds some time. This was surely a formality as she was LOVING the action I was dishing out. I'll never forget the moment of confusion while I thought again how no one would believe me. How it all seemed so unlikely. I literally legged it back into my bedroom and even had to pull the covers back just to be sure but at this stage, the cold truth had dawned on me.

There wasn't even drink involved. I just used to sleep walk occasionally and was prone to vivid dreams. I'd say a lot of the springs in the mattress were destroyed that night

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

We've all been there whether women or the right hand bride were involved.

-------------
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.

Posted By: irishmufc
Date Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 12:18am
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

I've had some mad dreams over the course of my life.

Had one last night I was singing Karaoke with David Bowie and Hidetoshi Nakata while Kate Upton danced. That's plausible as you're involved.

Once dreamt I was Peter Stringfellow and was running the London marathon wearing only tiger print thong. Honestly, that sounds like complete bullsh*t. How would you know you were him for a start? Also dreams generally involve the first person perspective, as in you and how the events revolve around you, so the fact you'd imagine yourself to be a specific person like Peter Stringfellow ffs (probably one of the most least interesting individuals you could dream about) LOL sounds like complete sh*te. 

-------------
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.

Posted By: Trap junior
Date Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 12:19am
Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

Funny you should raise this. Last night I dreamt that I booked a holiday with Sid Waddell to the US. I have not met Sid yet, so my dream had him looking like Martin Adams as in his posting ident. It was a strange dream alright.

How much were the flights? 180?

-------------
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)

Posted By: adineen98
Date Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 12:59am
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

I used to get "Old Hag Syndrome" 

http://www.ghosttheory.com/2011/04/12/old-hag-syndrome-explained" rel="nofollow - http://www.ghosttheory.com/2011/04/12/old-hag-syndrome-explained

Would often wake up in the middle of night, couldn't move a muscle and I would hear an old woman walking up the stairs, then she would appear in front of me and start screaming in my ears, trying to climb on top of me and stop me breathing etc. I got used to it after a while as it happened very regularly! Hasn't happened in a while thankfully.

Woke up one night screaming, tried to jump out my bedroom window only for my Dad was there to stop me I could of been seriously hurt as I was asleep at the time doing it! 

I've had sleep paralysis a few times myself. Genuinely frightening it is when you don't understand what's happening

Posted By: daboi89
Date Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 3:24am
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

How much were the flights? 180?

yep and he had bed and breakfast over there

Date Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 9:00am
Dreams aren't always self involved Muff, you can dream of being other people or things and see yourself as them from your own perspective a bit like Quantum Leap you inherit their body as such.

That Old hag thing sounds terrifying. I do from time to time wake up at night because i have the sudden urge as if I was about to fall out of bed

Posted By: GB 1HughJarse
Date Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 9:06am
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

We've all been there whether women or the right hand bride were involved.

"Right hand bride"

Posted By: Bob Hoskins
Date Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 11:05am
Is it the left hand groom thenErmm

-------------
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.

Date Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 11:06am
Regarding this thread all dreams are weird. 

Used to get the hag syndrome a lot - wreck the head it was LOL

-------------
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.

Posted By: bogball88
Date Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 11:35am
Any of you ever get the outer body experience one where you feel as if you are wide awake and you can feel yourself floating above the bed even though you can see yourself on the bed, with a massive buzz of what I can only describe as electricity around yourself?

Date Posted: 30 Aug 2018 at 8:09am
Had the weirdest dream last night,I was about 10 years younger and went to college in New York studying sociology and I lived with my lecturer who was a French woman named Veronica La Fleur and walked around the house half naked majority of the time plus we had 4 baby hippos as pets.

Posted By: Croftman
Date Posted: 30 Aug 2018 at 9:26am
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Had the weirdest dream last night,I was about 10 years younger and went to college in New York studying sociology and I lived with my lecturer who was French woman named Veronica La Fleur and walked around the house half naked majority of the time plus we had 4 baby hippos as pets.
LOLLOLLOL

-------------
Some people just deserve a slap

Posted By: HuntysCousin
Date Posted: 30 Aug 2018 at 9:31am

This gem LOLLOLLOL

Posted By: rossieman
Date Posted: 30 Aug 2018 at 9:45am
Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

This gem LOLLOLLOL

LOL

Posted By: LO SCIENZIATO
Date Posted: 30 Aug 2018 at 10:18am
LOLLOL

Posted By: pre Madonna
Date Posted: 05 Feb 2019 at 12:28pm
Dreamt I was running a pub with Danny Dyer. He was sound, but his family kept getting on my tits. Shouldn't have watched his royalty thing last week.

-------------
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.

Posted By: TonyNotJack
Date Posted: 05 Feb 2019 at 12:40pm
He's a diamond geezer. LOL

Posted By: darmack
Date Posted: 05 Feb 2019 at 12:52pm
He seems to be on everything these days.
Panel shows, guest, presenting. Too much Danny going on at the moment.

-------------
The dark side.. And the light

Posted By: pre Madonna
Date Posted: 05 Feb 2019 at 12:56pm
Originally posted by darmack darmack wrote:

He seems to be on everything these days.
Panel shows, guest, presenting. Too much Danny going on at the moment.
He was great on Gogglebox at Christmas. He should be made permanent. 

-------------
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.

Date Posted: 05 Feb 2019 at 10:17pm
I saw his Royal show last week by chance, bizzare. My gweight gweight grwandaddy for some past kings LOL

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net