Subject: U2
Date Posted: 16 Jan 2017 at 9:32am
Well?

Replies:
Posted By: Gary McKay
Date Posted: 16 Jan 2017 at 9:48am
Got two.

Absolutely hate U2 and Bono.

Selling them for a grand each if anyone's interested ?

-------------
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex

Posted By: BabbsBalls
Date Posted: 16 Jan 2017 at 10:13am
Was in the queue online at 9:00 , 9:01 , 9:02 and told that no tickets were available each time .

Jokeshop

-------------
l hear you are a racist now, father ?

Posted By: Sham157
Date Posted: 16 Jan 2017 at 11:34am
Loads on Seat Wave

Posted By: Trap junior
Date Posted: 16 Jan 2017 at 1:24pm
Was online at 9am and could have got tickets but were 230 each for the cheapest tickets so decided against it.

-------------
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)

Posted By: Bob Hoskins
Date Posted: 16 Jan 2017 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Loads on Seat Wave

Is seat wave, Ticketmaster's touting website? 

-------------
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.

Posted By: lassassinblanc
Date Posted: 16 Jan 2017 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Loads on Seat Wave

Is seat wave, Ticketmaster's touting website? 

Yup

Posted By: bhob
Date Posted: 16 Jan 2017 at 1:31pm

Loads on Seat Wave

Course there is. It's a scam. They're bought by BOTs and if not sold for extortionate prices the get resold on Ticketmaster at a later date.

Posted By: FREEWHEELER
Date Posted: 16 Jan 2017 at 1:53pm
How is it actually technically possible they all sell out online in 5 minutes?

And who is it exactly gets them as you never seem to hear of any of your colleagues or mates saying they got them on Tickemaster in the first release?

-------------
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2017 at 2:00pm
Seatwave would probably have 80% - 90% of the tickets selling at x5 times the original price.

I'd imagine only around 10,000 tickets were sold this morning with possibly 100,000 people looking for them.

Posted By: Sham157
Date Posted: 16 Jan 2017 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

Loads on Seat Wave

Course there is. It's a scam. They're bought by BOTs and if not sold for extortionate prices the get resold on Ticketmaster at a later date.
I'm well aware Bhob..... 

Posted By: FREEWHEELER
Date Posted: 16 Jan 2017 at 3:11pm

Seatwave would probably have 80% - 90% of the tickets selling at x5 times the original price.

I'd imagine only around 10,000 tickets were sold this morning with possibly 100,000 people looking for them.

Would they do this in other countries or is it just here they're allowed rob fans?

At least Dick Turpin wore a mask when he was robbing folk.

-------------
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2017 at 3:17pm
They recently passed a bill in America to outlaw BOT's buying up all the tickets.

It's a disgrace. You'd swear making €6 off every ticket sold on their behalf amounted to nothing.

Posted By: Shedite
Date Posted: 16 Jan 2017 at 4:20pm

They recently passed a bill in America to outlaw BOT's buying up all the tickets.
Bout time someone put some manners on those BOTs

Posted By: Shoco
Date Posted: 16 Jan 2017 at 4:55pm
that Dennis Irwin has a lot to answer for

-------------

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2017 at 4:56pm
Him and his cousins buying up all the tickets

Posted By: Borussia
Date Posted: 16 Jan 2017 at 5:10pm
It defo happens over here also - Saw something recently where the BBC did some digging around and aleged that the company promoting Robbie Williams gigs put tickets straight onto resale site.

Posted By: ccfcmurphy
Date Posted: 16 Jan 2017 at 5:15pm
90'000 tickets for Anthony Joshua v Klitschko sold out today via Stub Hub ... 20 minutes later Stub hub are selling the same tickets for 5 times the price , something has to be done

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2017 at 7:46pm
They don't hide it, it's common knowledge and all above board. Ticktmaster and Seatwave are the same company. A certain percentage of tickets go on stub hub and are available to the highest bidder. The bands agree to this when they use Ticketmaster.

I don't like it, but it's fair I guess. If someone really wants to go and values it more than a random punter then they can get tickets.

Posted By: Butch
Date Posted: 16 Jan 2017 at 8:25pm
Did anyone use the script to get tickets ? Worked a treat and worth a punt when they release the 2nd date in Croker and 3rd in Cork

Posted By: Charlton's Child
Date Posted: 16 Jan 2017 at 10:32pm
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Would they do this in other countries or is it just here they're allowed rob fans?

At least Dick Turpin wore a mask when he was robbing folk.

There was a pre sale last week for member of the website so you woundlt know the actual number that went on sale this morning . But if you said half I wouldn't be surprised

Posted By: sid waddell
Date Posted: 16 Jan 2017 at 10:54pm
Ticketmaster engage in the exact same practices Pat Hickey was arrested for, on a mass scale

The 10 ticket limit per person was fooking hilarious.

Crookery pure and simple, this country's economy is based on it and nobody does it better. 

-------------
Edited by Trigboy 10 at 10:03pm

Posted By: JUICEBOMB
Date Posted: 17 Jan 2017 at 12:01am
It was a 4 ticket limit for u2

-------------
hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard

Posted By: BigStrongMan
Date Posted: 17 Jan 2017 at 7:26am
Why no 2nd gig for Dublin/Ireland? Other cities getting 2(couldn't give a fock either way)

-------------
PM me for all forum moderation queries.

Posted By: Zinedine Kilbane 110
Date Posted: 17 Jan 2017 at 8:28am
Selling on GETMEIN! a ticketmaster company in the UK for £230 a ticket.

You can f right off.

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2017 at 9:30am
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Why no 2nd gig for Dublin/Ireland? Other cities getting 2(couldn't give a fock either way)

Because Croke Park is only allowed 3  concerts a year, Coldplay being one U2 the other and I believe another will be announced soon.

Posted By: alihau41
Date Posted: 17 Jan 2017 at 9:45am
seatwave is used in other countries around Europe as well, spain and france are notable ones. tried to get tickets for paris gig although wasn't on the ball at all and was too late to be picking up preferred tickets at face value. ex-ceo of ticketmaster has already said previously how ticketmaster hold back quite a large volume of tickets for straight sale on seatwave.
http://www.thejournal.ie/ticket-touting-law-3189558-Jan2017/" rel="nofollow - http://www.thejournal.ie/ticket-touting-law-3189558-Jan2017/  - noel rock obviously missed out on tickets and will be having words with enda

Posted By: Denis Irwin
Date Posted: 17 Jan 2017 at 9:53am
In fairness to Rock he's been banging the drum about ticket touting and stuff like this for a good while now. Not just hopping on the bandwagon

-------------
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn

Posted By: alihau41
Date Posted: 17 Jan 2017 at 9:57am
ah yea I know he's been a keen advocate for a bill to ban touting for a while, it was just that he was out very quickly yesterday morning with price quotes and what not!

Posted By: McG
Date Posted: 21 Jul 2017 at 11:16am
Not long to go now Big smile

Qman oh Qman where art thou

-------------
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Date Posted: 21 Jul 2017 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Because Croke Park is only allowed 3  concerts a year, Coldplay being one U2 the other and I believe another will be announced soon.

Gareth Brooks is coming, cue an Eire 32 freak out. 

-------------
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.

Posted By: Healy52003
Date Posted: 21 Jul 2017 at 1:40pm
Supposeably the rolling stones had booked a date in Croke Park for this summer and U2s management were aware of this and only announced the one date and worked the other dates around this (travel arrangements making it impossible too add a 2nd Croke Park date) but The Stones backed out at the last min due too something and the 3rd Croke Park slot was never filled 

Heading too the show 2morrow looking forward too it, setlist and the stage looks great and its going too be special. Noel Gallagher and HFB supporting is a good bonus 

Posted By: pre Madonna
Date Posted: 21 Jul 2017 at 1:45pm
Are they just playing The Joshua Tree? That is the only album they should be allowed play!

-------------
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.

Date Posted: 21 Jul 2017 at 2:00pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Are they just playing The Joshua Tree? That is the only album they should be allowed play!

Think they play all of Joshua Tree then play a greatest hits set after that

Date Posted: 21 Jul 2017 at 2:08pm

So they are playing it twice then!LOL

-------------
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.

Posted By: FrankosHereNow
Date Posted: 21 Jul 2017 at 2:11pm

Achtung Baby is their best album. 

-------------
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row

Date Posted: 21 Jul 2017 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Agree it's the only album I can actually listen to of theirs

Date Posted: 21 Jul 2017 at 2:27pm

Wouldn't be for me now, some of the cheesiest faux-Americana ever written. An early example of white Irish lads trying to be black.LOL

-------------

Posted By: FrankosHereNow
Date Posted: 21 Jul 2017 at 2:48pm

Wouldn't be for me now, some of the cheesiest faux-Americana ever written. An early example of white Irish lads trying to be black.LOL
The Irish are the blacks of Europe.

-------------
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row

Posted By: TonyNotJack
Date Posted: 21 Jul 2017 at 2:53pm
And the northside dubs are the blacks of Ireland.

Paul Hewson from Finglas is our Martin Luther King

Date Posted: 21 Jul 2017 at 2:54pm

Great reference.ClapClap
I just think that after the Joshua Tree is when the ****ishness started and it showed in their music. One good album and they inducted themselves into the rock & roll hall of fame with 'Rattle & Hum' and then tried to show that they could fuse the gospel, blues and funk with stadium rock on 'Achtung Baby', I think it failed but it made them more money. In fairness, 'Achtung Baby' is brilliant compared to what they did afterwards, which was effectively turn up to a studio and record themselves sh*t. I suppose at that stage it was fairly clear that anything they did would sell. 

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Jul 2017 at 3:02pm
Whatever about their studio work they are a cracking live band . Up there with the best of them when it comes to live shows .

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Jul 2017 at 4:07pm
Not a huge fan but would love to see them live

-------------

Posted By: MC Hammered
Date Posted: 21 Jul 2017 at 4:17pm

I saw a Bono lookalike of very dubious quality running amok with the birds in Buskers on Paddys Day about 4 years ago. 

-------------
El Puto Amo

Posted By: Baldrick
Date Posted: 21 Jul 2017 at 4:19pm

Achtung baby is their most un Americana album along with Zoorpoa and Joshua tree is their most americana album.

Achtung is their most European album. Influenced by NIN, stone Roses, Berlin Bowie, Kraftwerk and others.

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Date Posted: 21 Jul 2017 at 4:22pm

Great reference.ClapClap
I just think that after the Joshua Tree is when the ****ishness started and it showed in their music. One good album and they inducted themselves into the rock & roll hall of fame with 'Rattle & Hum' and then tried to show that they could fuse the gospel, blues and funk with stadium rock on 'Achtung Baby', I think it failed but it made them more money. In fairness, 'Achtung Baby' is brilliant compared to what they did afterwards, which was effectively turn up to a studio and record themselves sh*t. I suppose at that stage it was fairly clear that anything they did would sell. 

I think they got over their "faux americana" and in "All that you cant leave behind" and "How to dismantle an atomic bomb" produced two outstanding albums. 

-------------
AS YOU WERE McGx

Date Posted: 21 Jul 2017 at 4:23pm

They open with fours songs which were released such as SBS, NYD, Bad and Pride, prior to the Joshua tree and then play that as it was released in order.

They then play a mix of songs which were released post Joshua tree such as one, miss Sarajevo and beautiful day and ultra violet ray etc etc.

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Date Posted: 21 Jul 2017 at 4:24pm
personally Achtung Baby and Joshua are their two best by a long shot and then I would say Zooropa

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Date Posted: 21 Jul 2017 at 5:39pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Achtung baby is their most un Americana album along with Zoorpoa and Joshua tree is their most americana album.

Achtung is their most European album. Influenced by NIN, stone Roses, Berlin Bowie, Kraftwerk and others.
I would disagree, apart from the first song the album is clearly influenced by southern black music, it has been a few years since I listened to it though, and with good reason!
It is worth noting that the Madchester scene was heavily influenced by soul and gospel too, although more evident in  the electronic Hacienda sound and the Mondays than in the Roses' work.

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Jul 2017 at 6:11pm
Until the end of the world, the fly zoo station acrobat all have the European industrial music influences.

Who's gonna ride your wild horses is a classic u2 song.

Mysterious ways does have a funk influence.

So cruel has a Scott Walker influence to it.

Even better than the real thing got RE mixes to be a dance track.

The whole point of the album was go get away from the americana and roots of rattle and hum and the Joshua tree

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Date Posted: 21 Jul 2017 at 6:16pm
While we can argue over the influences, we can all agree that it was wank. Pretentious wank.

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Jul 2017 at 11:30am
So was it good lads for those that went?

No surprise with setlist. Same as Barcelona.

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Posted By: Double Maxim
Date Posted: 23 Jul 2017 at 12:08pm
My brother and nephew saw U2 at Twickenham recently and said they were quality.

-------------
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world

Date Posted: 23 Jul 2017 at 12:24pm

with such a big catalogue on songs,they should mix things up a little. Nothing worse at a gig when you know what's coming next

-------------

Posted By: GB 1HughJarse
Date Posted: 23 Jul 2017 at 12:42pm

with such a big catalogue on songs,they should mix things up a little. Nothing worse at a gig when you know what's coming next

Don't most bands play kind of the same set on a particular tour? E.g. Joshua Tree tour.
That's just the world we now live in that a lot of things are known in advance.

Date Posted: 23 Jul 2017 at 2:37pm
U2 have admitted they are not technically good enough to mix it up and they tried the Juke box thing and messed up in the past.
.they tend to go with a very rehearsed choreographed set. Work off a about 25 songs of which they play 23.

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Date Posted: 23 Jul 2017 at 4:14pm

U2 have admitted they are not technically good enough to mix it up and they tried the Juke box thing and messed up in the past.
.they tend to go with a very rehearsed choreographed set. Work off a about 25 songs of which they play 23.

really? Huge credit to the likes of Springsteen,who plays a lot off the cuff,sometimes playing stuff he mightn't have played in years

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Jul 2017 at 5:16pm

link to quote ?

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Jul 2017 at 9:07pm
Originally posted by BabbsBalls BabbsBalls wrote:

link to quote ?
if baldy says it,it's a fact good enough for me

-------------

Posted By: ripbomb
Date Posted: 23 Jul 2017 at 11:28pm
I was there.....super show. It's still all about the song's

Date Posted: 24 Jul 2017 at 12:48am
I will find the quotes but they have said it so many times that the studio KS hard work for them as they are technically not great musicians. By the way I am a fan. They come from the punk movement which was anti bands being virtuoso's.

I think it was the rattle and him tour where they tried to mix it up a bit and it didn't work for them. Since then they have usually worked a core group of songs on any tour and then play 90% of them, playing around with three or four Max.   Part of the reason is their inability to just play like a bar stool blues band but also with the shows becoming more and more complex the serlist needs to be pretty standard as the videos are all lined up.   

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Date Posted: 24 Jul 2017 at 9:05am

link to quote ?
Of their 29 gigs this year, 17 songs have been played at 28 or more. the other 8 have been rotated somewhat
https://www.setlist.fm/stats/u2-23d6b80f.html?tour=The+Joshua+Tree+Tour+2017" rel="nofollow - https://www.setlist.fm/stats/u2-23d6b80f.html?tour=The+Joshua+Tree+Tour+2017

Posted By: reddladd
Date Posted: 24 Jul 2017 at 10:18am
What time did the gig actually finish?

-------------
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.

Date Posted: 24 Jul 2017 at 10:26am
Think it was just after 11 bells.

Brilliant gig. Croker is a smashing venue - logistics to be applauded too.

-------------
AS YOU WERE McGx

Date Posted: 24 Jul 2017 at 11:36am
Spot on McG.

The dimensions of the Hill where the stage is set up makes it. In summer when the gigs are on you get lots of natural light coming in to the stadium from behind and beside the stage and it adds to the event. As good a stadium for a gig as any out there !

-------------

Posted By: Newryrep
Date Posted: 24 Jul 2017 at 12:00pm

Spot on McG.

The dimensions of the Hill where the stage is set up makes it. In summer when the gigs are on you get lots of natural light coming in to the stadium from behind and beside the stage and it adds to the event. As good a stadium for a gig as any out there !

I thought it was reported that the acoustics at the springsteen gig were awful

-------------
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941

Posted By: thebronze14
Date Posted: 24 Jul 2017 at 12:42pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Spot on McG.

I thought it was reported that the acoustics at the springsteen gig were awful
They were sh*te for ACDC and RHCP when I was there. Was in seats for both. Would not go to another stadium gig unless I had standing tickets and guaranteed to be near the front

Date Posted: 24 Jul 2017 at 12:46pm
Of topic Bronze I'll be on a job in Manchester on Wednesday and Thursday night so probably around for a beer Wednesday night. Wednesday is in the Etihad Stadium so we might be staying some where near there. 

-------------

Date Posted: 24 Jul 2017 at 1:30pm
Yeah seats at Croker are awful for a gig. You're basically watching the people on the pitch who are at a gig.

I was the opposite with the light too - hate having a gig with so much light flooding in. Really ruins the light shows that U2 and Coldplay were trying to put on. Springsteen last year came on stage at 7.30 - the sin was shining in the eyes of the Cusack stand for the first 2 hours of his set.

Posted By: Paulie
Date Posted: 24 Jul 2017 at 1:39pm
Terrific gig. The highlights for me were Bad, Exit, Vertigo and Elevation. The last two mentioned are nowhere near my favourite U2 songs but both were brilliant on the night.

Date Posted: 24 Jul 2017 at 1:48pm
Remember seeing u2 for the Vertigo tour and was on the stand for the Sat night and the pitch for the Monday and the difference in sound was huge. Would never go see anyone in a stadium and bot be on the pitch, unless I got free tickets and all I wanted to do was have a fee beers.

June and July gigs in Ireland are ruined by our north west location and how much daylight we get in the summer.

U2 in slane in August and September was perfect

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Posted By: ringerbell
Date Posted: 24 Jul 2017 at 1:53pm
Thought Saturday was great gig was on the wheelchair platform about halfway down the pitch so had a perfect view of the stage and screen

Hearing the Joshua tree in full was special and the small extras like the fly over during streets were good. Getting the new song at the end was nice touch for the fans in attendance even though alot weren't aware of what the song was

-------------
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4

Date Posted: 24 Jul 2017 at 3:50pm
Jaysis . Some of yis would be better off locking yourselves in a soundproof room with a set of Marshall stacks rather then going to a gig by the sounds of it.

-------------

Posted By: thebronze14
Date Posted: 24 Jul 2017 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Of topic Bronze I'll be on a job in Manchester on Wednesday and Thursday night so probably around for a beer Wednesday night. Wednesday is in the Etihad Stadium so we might be staying some where near there. 
PM sent

Date Posted: 24 Jul 2017 at 4:27pm

June and July gigs in Ireland are ruined by our north west location and how much daylight we get in the summer.

U2 in slane in August and September was perfect
Yeah, Slane on the last weekend of August used to be perfect, lovely bright days for the support acts, then descends to darkness perfectly as the headliners came onstage.

Date Posted: 24 Jul 2017 at 5:15pm

Jaysis . Some of yis would be better off locking yourselves in a soundproof room with a set of Marshall stacks rather then going to a gig by the sounds of it.

Well the sound was shocking when I was in the canal end but it was fantastic when I was on the pitch and that was the same tour.

Can't comment on this one as I was not at it.

RDS has terrible sound too. Some places have better sound than others.

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Date Posted: 24 Jul 2017 at 6:38pm
That's the nature of live shows unfortunately.

There's no perfect sound for each and every punter, especially in a stadium, and there are positives to both huge productions and intimate shows. I usually try to get as near to the sound system as I can . I'm not a massive fan but U2 are the best I've seen in creating an atmosphere at their shows. Stuff you can't exactly pinpoint but can only understand once you are part of it and it's something few bands can pull off . That's what the big live shows are about for me . A celebration of humanity as someone once said

-------------

Posted By: Healy52003
Date Posted: 24 Jul 2017 at 7:01pm
super gig last saturday

setlist was great, my seat was good and the sound was top notch. Noel Gallagher and the HFB were also great 

A lot of foreign u2 fans there 

Date Posted: 24 Jul 2017 at 7:06pm

That's the nature of live shows unfortunately.

There's no perfect sound for each and every punter, especially in a stadium, and there are positives to both huge productions and intimate shows. I usually try to get as near to the sound system as I can . I'm not a massive fan but U2 are the best I've seen in creating an atmosphere at their shows. Stuff you can't exactly pinpoint but can only understand once you are part of it and it's something few bands can pull off . That's what the big live shows are about for me . A celebration of humanity as someone once said
beautiful words.

-------------

Date Posted: 24 Jul 2017 at 10:59pm
All fair enough babbs.   But if I am reading this and say there is a gig in croker next year, bsm or newry rep can read it and see, not to buy canal end tickets as the sound will be sh*te

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Posted By: DUBLIN DOC
Date Posted: 24 Jul 2017 at 11:06pm

All fair enough babbs but I am reading this and say there is a gig in croker me next year bsm or newry rep can read it and see bear not to buy canal end tickets as the sound will be sh*te
Can someone translate this please i dont do cryptic

-------------
When all is said and done there is nothing left to say or do

Date Posted: 25 Jul 2017 at 7:42am

All fair enough babbs.   But if I am reading this and say there is a gig in croker me next year, bsm or newry rep can read it and see here, not to buy canal end tickets as the sound will be sh*te
me,you and Newry up in the pit so

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Jul 2017 at 8:43am
Only two of us buying at the bar anyway BSM. Newryrep will forget his euros :))

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Date Posted: 25 Jul 2017 at 10:34am

All fair enough babbs.   But if I am reading this and say there is a gig in croker next year, bsm or newry rep can read it and see, not to buy canal end tickets as the sound will be sh*te

-------------

Date Posted: 03 Dec 2017 at 8:26pm
New album is top top top top top top top stuff

-------------
AS YOU WERE McGx

Date Posted: 19 Dec 2017 at 4:45pm
U2 on BBC1 tonight at 21.00 for an hour doing songs from the new album and some of their older stuff.
Cool

-------------

Posted By: Roberto Baggio
Date Posted: 19 Dec 2017 at 4:46pm
Thanks for that reminder to avoid BBC 1 then.

Posted By: BrendanD88
Date Posted: 19 Dec 2017 at 5:33pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

U2 on BBC1 tonight at 21.00 for an hour doing songs from the new album and some of their older stuff.
Cool

Worth a ban for bringing it to people's attention.

Date Posted: 19 Dec 2017 at 5:36pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Cool

Worth a ban for bringing it to people's attention.

Well I'm going to watch it With or Without you.
Wink

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Dec 2017 at 5:44pm
Worth cancelling the TV licence over!

-------------

Posted By: ShamtheRam
Date Posted: 19 Dec 2017 at 5:59pm

Cool

Staring at the wall watching paint dry it is so.

-------------
YBIG NPF founder and CEO

Date Posted: 07 Jan 2018 at 9:14pm
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=H8dZwXnMrRU" rel="nofollow - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=H8dZwXnMrRU

-------------

Date Posted: 07 Jan 2018 at 9:17pm
Love that clip

-------------
AS YOU WERE McGx

Date Posted: 07 Jan 2018 at 9:27pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Love that clip

Had never come across it before! I saw Bailey live before and he was brilliant. He's a musical genius.

-------------

Posted By: rossieman
Date Posted: 07 Jan 2018 at 9:46pm

Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Love that clip

Had never come across it before! I saw Bailey live before and he was brilliant. He's a musical genius.

Brilliant comedian. The show that clip is taken from is excellent.

Posted By: ringerbell
Date Posted: 31 Jan 2018 at 10:18am
Tickets got for their concert in belfast in October

-------------
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4

Date Posted: 31 Jan 2018 at 10:24am
A mate of mine is putting on a tribute band in the button factory march 16th for anyone interested.

They're actually decent. Had a great crowd last year the day before the main gig in Croker.

https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/zooropa-irelands-1-u2-tribute-tickets-40936558348" rel="nofollow - https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/zooropa-irelands-1-u2-tribute-tickets-40936558348

Date Posted: 02 Feb 2018 at 11:29am
Tuesday gig tickets in the bag Thumbs Up

That sounds good Bhob Clap

-------------
AS YOU WERE McGx

Posted By: Paulie
Date Posted: 02 Feb 2018 at 4:52pm
I've a seat on Monday night and also hopefully a standing ticket for Friday or Saturday. I've seen them loads of times but never indoors so it should be great.

Date Posted: 02 Feb 2018 at 9:51pm
Got tickets for Tuesday too. the last one in hte 3 was the best gig I've ever seen, setlist and visuals were sensational. Looking forward to the new show

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net