Forum Description: All football chat from around the globe
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=54844
Printed Date: 19 Apr 2024 at 8:15pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Paul Clement- The Ultimate Spoofer
Posted By: Trap junior
Subject: Paul Clement- The Ultimate Spoofer
Date Posted: 11 Jan 2017 at 9:57pm
This fella is a fraud. Obviously I don't work closely with him but he just comes across as a total spoofer.  Did a sh*te job at Derby and just because he put out the cones for Ancelotti doesn't mean you can manage. As if he was instrumental in things.  I'd say he is one of these lads who is the ultimate bluffer in interviews. Able to talk the talk but not able to walk the walk.
I see he has got in Claude Makelele as assistant.  This smacks of 'get a big name in to impress.'  He has got virtually no experience bar a few months in charge of Bastia which was a disaster.
He was in the stand for Swansea's game at the weekend and when they took the lead he came down to the bench so it looked like he was in charge.  He hardly would have come down if they were losing.
Only a matter of time before he is relegated with Swansea and sacked.

-------------
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)

Replies:
Posted By: Green Devil
Date Posted: 11 Jan 2017 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

This fella is a fraud. Obviously I don't work closely with him but he just comes across as a total spoofer.  Did a sh*te job at Derby and just because he put out the cones for Ancelotti doesn't mean you can manage. As if he was instrumental in things.  I'd say he is one of these lads who is the ultimate bluffer in interviews. Able to talk the talk but not able to walk the walk.
I see he has got in Claude Makelele as assistant.  This smacks of 'get a big name in to impress.'  He has got virtually no experience bar a few months in charge of Bastia which was a disaster.
He was in the stand for Swansea's game at the weekend and when they took the lead he came down to the bench so it looked like he was in charge.  He hardly would have come down if they were losing.

Aye being 5th in the table was sh*te at the time he was sacked.

Derby have 5 games to make up 11 points to reach the 51 points Clement had Derby on before they sacked him in Feb last season.

-------------
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan

Posted By: coyne
Date Posted: 11 Jan 2017 at 10:11pm
GD has a point LOL

TJ has had a mare here. Judging someone based on being harshly sacked? Mel Morris is the real spoofer replacing him for Nigel Pearson.

Posted By: Green Devil
Date Posted: 11 Jan 2017 at 10:23pm
The amount of prep work coaches do is unreal, not every manager is hands on (Martin O'Neill prime example) who often let his coaches do all the unseen ground work on the training pitch.

Paul Clement a spoofer LOL  You just have to google and see how much some of the worlds best players rate him ffs.....

No-one is saying a good coach makes a good manager, but I will say one thing I would definitely see taking a punt on Clement who has worked at some of the worlds best clubs where he had a very hands on role under Ancelotti far less of a risk than plucking for a Bob Bradley who hadn't a notion about the English game. 

-------------
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan

Posted By: pre Madonna
Date Posted: 11 Jan 2017 at 10:23pm
True, he must have some footballing knowledge of Ancelotti keeps giving him jobs. I also imagine he did a bit more than put out the cones.

-------------
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.

Date Posted: 11 Jan 2017 at 10:29pm
The chap is a fraud.   He'll make Brian Kidd's managerial career look like Alex Ferguson's.  Mark my words. This fella is a total chancer. He'll be sacked within 6 months. I guarantee it.

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Jan 2017 at 10:34pm
I don't see the problem if he does get sacked, the squad he's took on has been in badly need of refurbishment for about 4 years now when they sold Bony - Still waiting for them to do it.

Then they go on and sell their star defender, they are where they are for a reason you know.

Posted By: rossieman
Date Posted: 11 Jan 2017 at 11:10pm
Ye are bigger f**king clowns to be responding to him.

TJ LOL

Posted By: Gary McKay
Date Posted: 12 Jan 2017 at 10:40am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

I also imagine he did a bit more than put out the cones.
This is a derogatory term used by ex-players who can't or indeed failed at coaching because the reality was they hadnt a fcuking clue about the game.

-------------
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex

Posted By: lassassinblanc
Date Posted: 12 Jan 2017 at 10:52am
He worked with our Under 21's too

Posted By: BigStrongMan
Date Posted: 21 Jan 2017 at 5:00pm
Out spoofed Klopp today.   Great win

-------------
PM me for all forum moderation queries.

Posted By: Denis Irwin
Date Posted: 21 Jan 2017 at 5:01pm

What a spoofer

-------------
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn

Posted By: 9fingers
Date Posted: 21 Jan 2017 at 5:27pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Out spoofed Klopp today.   Great win

And All while our resident genius has it out with Tesco mobile over a phone scam.

Date Posted: 21 Jan 2017 at 5:27pm
I wanted to bump this topic at full time but I decided to wait for someone else LOL

Date Posted: 21 Jan 2017 at 5:35pm
The spoofer took advantage of Liverpool's typical habit of choking and f**king up against the minnows. Sunderland, Burnley and Swansea.  They do it every season.

The spoofers win today elevates him into exalted company alongside Mike Phelan in the beginners luck honeymoon phase.  Then reality sets in after a few games and get beaten like a drum every week.

-------------

Posted By: 9fingers
Date Posted: 31 Jan 2017 at 9:57pm
Spoofs his way to 3 wins in 4 games

Date Posted: 31 Jan 2017 at 10:25pm
Beginners luck during the honeymoon period.  The clock is ticking for the spoof man

-------------

Posted By: irishmufc
Date Posted: 31 Jan 2017 at 10:45pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Spoofs his way to 3 wins in 4 games

Clap

Made a roight facking mugg out of TJ you cxxt!!

-------------
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.

Date Posted: 31 Jan 2017 at 10:58pm
Clement and the players are like a new marriage.  It's all smiles and sunshine and honeymoons now in Barbados, lots of selfies on facebook, thinking this love is going to last forever.

Fast forward 2 years and even looking at the wife makes you angry.  A couple of nags turn into a habit. Next thing is the old bag is a nag who moans and bitches all the time.  You want to go to the pub to escape the geebag just to get some respite but she's giving out even more when you do. There is no winning now. Everything you do is met with wrath of Satan.  Then you realise you are on the home straight to divorce land.  The distant memories of Barbados seem like a lifetime ago. Yet it was only two years ago.  My my my, how things change.  Drink up and enjoy the Barbados sunset and sip on your pina colada while you can Paul. 

-------------

Posted By: FREEWHEELER
Date Posted: 01 Feb 2017 at 12:08am
There's only wan Paul Clement

-------------
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....

Posted By: colemanY2K
Date Posted: 10 Feb 2017 at 2:34pm

-------------
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.

Date Posted: 10 Feb 2017 at 3:25pm
He's done very well with Swansea so far. Was very unlucky against Man City.

Sigurdsson returning to form is a massive factor, still think they'll go down but they're putting up alot more fight than they did with Bradley.

Posted By: Shedite
Date Posted: 10 Feb 2017 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

He's done very well with Swansea so far. Was very unlucky against Man City.

Sigurdsson returning to form is a massive factor, still think they'll go down but they're putting up alot more fight than they did with Bradley.
Apart from Chelsea, they've a decent run of fixtures. A lot of 6-pointers in there....
Leicester (H)
Chelsea (A)
Burnley (H)
Hull (A)
B'mouth (A)
Boro (H)

Posted By: FREEWHEELER
Date Posted: 12 Feb 2017 at 10:46pm
Well Trap?

-------------
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....

Posted By: SuperDave84
Date Posted: 12 Feb 2017 at 11:07pm
If Paul Clement gets upset, does he become Paul Inclement?

-------------

Posted By: Territorial
Date Posted: 13 Feb 2017 at 8:23am
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

If Paul Clement gets upset, does he become Paul Inclement?
If he saves them, will they anoint him "Pope Clement XV"?

(Before his appointment, they hadn't a prayer...)

Posted By: bhob
Date Posted: 13 Feb 2017 at 9:53am
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Well Trap?

Even a broken clock is correct twice a day

Date Posted: 13 Feb 2017 at 10:12am
Spoofer

-------------
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Posted By: Devrozex
Date Posted: 13 Feb 2017 at 10:15am
The job he's doing there at the moment is likely to ensure we don't see another US manager in the Premiership for a very long time indeed. I know he's brought a couple of players in but generally speaking it's the same group of players and they look unrecognisable from a couple of months ago.

Date Posted: 13 Feb 2017 at 2:14pm
Paul Clement should be ashamed of himself.  He's more interested in proving me wrong than in keeping Swansea up.Thumbs Down 
Also the Swansea fans should be making me their hero after this thread has turned around their fortunes.  I am the genius behind their revival.

Should they decide to make me manager after Paul the Spoofer Clement is found out once his media bullsh*t wears off and they discover there is no substance behind it then I am willing to to listen to offers. 

-------------

Posted By: Bob Hoskins
Date Posted: 13 Feb 2017 at 2:39pm

-------------
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.

Date Posted: 13 Feb 2017 at 2:51pm
Great post Bob. 100%

-------------

Posted By: lassassinblanc
Date Posted: 13 Feb 2017 at 3:19pm
Has done a great job

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2017 at 4:51pm
Bump. TJ. LOL

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2017 at 6:11pm
This Clement lad trying to make a show of meCryCry

I take comfort in the fact that this honeymoon period will be over soon and he will be sacked once the dressing room sees through his Del Boy exterior.

I shall have the last laugh.  The Sky yellow ticker will be shown for this lad.

-------------

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2017 at 7:44pm
Trap you tit

-------------

Posted By: Het-field
Date Posted: 05 Mar 2017 at 10:41pm
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39168989?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_match_of_the_day&ns_source=facebook&ns_linkname=sport%20" rel="nofollow - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39168989?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_match_of_the_day&ns_source=facebook&ns_linkname=sport

This guy is getting better by the day.

Posted By: Gaz
Date Posted: 05 Mar 2017 at 11:04pm
only a matter of time before he's found out. spoofer

-------------
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday

Date Posted: 06 Mar 2017 at 12:29pm
Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39168989?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_match_of_the_day&ns_source=facebook&ns_linkname=sport%20" rel="nofollow - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39168989?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_match_of_the_day&ns_source=facebook&ns_linkname=sport

This guy is getting better by the day.

Makes for a welcome change to lambasting the referee. 

-------------
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.

Date Posted: 06 Mar 2017 at 12:30pm
This thread is exactly like something Eamonn Dunphy would come out with, un researched, emotive, assumptions and above all Utter sh*te. 

Well done Trap Jnr - take a bow soooonnn

-------------

Date Posted: 06 Mar 2017 at 1:28pm
Young Clement is enjoying the honeymoon period that sh*te managers such as Shakespeare or McClaren or Mike Phelan have experienced.  Then reality sets in and its sacking time.

Himself and Shakespeare will be seeking employment on building sites come the autumn.

-------------

Date Posted: 06 Mar 2017 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

This thread is exactly like something Eamonn Dunphy would come out with, un researched, emotive, assumptions and above all Utter sh*te. 

Well done Trap Jnr - take a bow soooonnn

Who wants to read boring sensible posts?  Rash sweeping statements are far more enjoyable.

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Mar 2017 at 4:54pm
This spoofer has been found out today losing to relegation rivals Hull.   The honeymoon period is coming to a gradual end as predicted.

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Mar 2017 at 5:18pm

-------------

Posted By: TonyNotJack
Date Posted: 11 Mar 2017 at 10:50pm

Young Clement is enjoying the honeymoon period that sh*te managers such as Shakespeare or McClaren or Mike Phelan have experienced.  Then reality sets in and its sacking time.

Himself and Shakespeare will be seeking employment on building sites come the autumn.

Is the ultimate spoofer. You only have to look at that weird hair island thing he's had going on for the last 7 years or so that he was trying to protect with his wally brolly that night against Croatia. Also his sky sports in-studio commentary on the England v Iceland match marked him out as the real deal.

Posted By: deise316
Date Posted: 12 Mar 2017 at 4:43am

So yer saying they should beware the Ides of March ??

-------------
Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2017 at 11:20am
Originally posted by deise316 deise316 wrote:

So yer saying they should beware the Ides of March ??

Indeed I am young Deise.  But they should beware the Ides of every month as well.  Just as his namesake William,  Shakespeare is going to write a tragic comedy at Leicester. Giving that clown the job is the kiss of death.  Their form will nose dive.

Clement is finished. The avalanche of pain is about to strike.

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2017 at 11:26am
You could actually write a version of Hamlet about Leicester.  We have Shakespeare, King Claudius (Claudio) getting stabbed in the back by a dodgy Danish coont (Schmeichel).

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2017 at 1:09pm
Trying too hard in this thread TJ Tongue

Posted By: eboue16
Date Posted: 12 Mar 2017 at 8:12pm
Originally posted by TonyNotJack TonyNotJack wrote:

Is the ultimate spoofer. You only have to look at that weird hair island thing he's had going on for the last 7 years or so that he was trying to protect with his wally brolly that night against Croatia. Also his sky sports in-studio commentary on the England v Iceland match marked him out as the real deal.

McLaren is just after getting the bullet

-------------
"He f**ked me over and my attitude is an eye for an eye."
Roy Keane
Talking about Alf Inge Haaland tackle

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2017 at 8:19pm
One down 2 to go

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Mar 2017 at 12:43am
My sacking threads always come true.

Clement you are doomed my son

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Mar 2017 at 7:20pm
2 defeats in a row for the spoofer Clement.  The honeymoon period is over!

Related image

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Apr 2017 at 3:24pm
The spoofer is being exposed. Going down

-------------

Date Posted: 05 Apr 2017 at 9:34pm
The honeymonn period is well and truly over for the spoofer. 3 defeats and a draw against fellow relegation candidates in the last 4 games.

-------------

Posted By: BigStrongMan
Date Posted: 05 Apr 2017 at 9:46pm

The honeymonn period is well and truly over for the spoofer. 3 defeats and a draw against fellow relegation candidates in the last 4 games.
Spurs relegation candidates?

-------------
PM me for all forum moderation queries.

Date Posted: 05 Apr 2017 at 11:13pm

Just as his namesake William,  Shakespeare is going to write a tragic comedy at Leicester. Giving that clown the job is the kiss of death.  Their form will nose dive.
"All's Well That Ends Well" or "As You Like It"? Wink

Date Posted: 05 Apr 2017 at 11:34pm
Originally posted by Territorial Territorial wrote:

Just as his namesake William,  Shakespeare is going to write a tragic comedy at Leicester. Giving that clown the job is the kiss of death.  Their form will nose dive.
"All's Well That Ends Well" or "As You Like It"? Wink

6 wins in a row for the shakemeister. Now is the winter of Trap Junior's discontent LOL

Date Posted: 05 Apr 2017 at 11:48pm
Deflection of Clement's bad run of form as the lads bring up the biggest creep in sport Shakey.  This fella would sleep with his brothers wife. He's the bloke in the film Ghost who is supposed best friends with PAtrick Swayze and has him killed.  He is the backstabber in Hamlet.  and when the honeymoon is over expect Leicester to go on a disastrous run.  Shakey will be mowing the lawn come late October and peering into the neighbours garden wondering if he could swipe the new gazebo they just bought.

-------------

Date Posted: 06 Apr 2017 at 2:16pm

Deflection of Clement's bad run of form as the lads bring up the biggest creep in sport Shakey.
Deflection? Us?

I quoted one of your posts.

From this thread.

Just a page back.

Still, whatever the source, it's always good to hear the opinion of a poster who a couple of months back probably couldn't have picked him out if he had an "I am Craig Shakespeare" post-it on his forehead, in an identity parade of one. LOL

Date Posted: 06 Apr 2017 at 4:36pm

Deflection of Clement's bad run of form as the lads bring up the biggest creep in sport Shakey.
Deflection? Us?

From this thread.

Just a page back.

Still, whatever the source, it's always good to hear the opinion of a poster who a couple of months back probably couldn't have picked him out if he had an "I am Craig Shakespeare" post-it on his forehead, in an identity parade of one. LOL

This thread is about the spoofer Clement. The Del Boy of management.  As for the biggest creep in sport you picked a good description of him being in an identity parade.  Where that snake belongs.
He would have been easy to spot with his shifty rodent eyes anyway.

I'm sure Ranieiri didn't see him coming just like you don't see a united Ireland comingWink 

-------------

Date Posted: 06 Apr 2017 at 6:22pm

Deflection? Us?

From this thread.

Just a page back.

This thread is about the spoofer Clement. The Del Boy of management.  As for the biggest creep in sport you picked a good description of him being in an identity parade.  Where that snake belongs.
He would have been easy to spot with his shifty rodent eyes anyway.

I'm sure Ranieiri didn't see him coming just like you don't see a united Ireland comingWink 
You're right about one thing, I don't. LOL

P.S. A snake is a reptile, not a rodent. (I just thought I'd mention that in the hope that you might learn something today. For a change. Wink)

Date Posted: 06 Apr 2017 at 7:36pm
I thought Rodent used to be manager of Newcastle and West Ham?

I am glad to enlighten the forum on these 2 spoof merchants anyway.  Justice shall be served.

November 2017:

Clement begging Ancellotti for an assistants job or any job. Even minding his kids.
Shifty Snake Shake is robbing some lads phone after he leaves it at the bar while he goes to take a piss

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Apr 2017 at 5:14pm
Dear oh dear! Another defeat for the spoofer.  4 losses and a draw in the last 5 after he was being hailed a genius by all and sundry on here.  I told you he was going through the honeymoon period that most new managers get in their first 5 games or so.  But did you listen?  No.  Well look at you now. You stupid f**k!

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/433f6d84-eff8-477d-a8a6-6f5653c71360" rel="nofollow - https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/433f6d84-eff8-477d-a8a6-6f5653c71360

-------------

Posted By: Het-field
Date Posted: 08 Apr 2017 at 6:29pm
They were unbelievably poor today. No ideas, little guile. I think Hull's recent form suggests they might survive at Swansea's expense. Nothing to suggest that they can improve sufficiently to beat the drop.

Date Posted: 09 Apr 2017 at 10:04am
Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

They were unbelievably poor today. No ideas, little guile. I think Hull's recent form suggests they might survive at Swansea's expense. Nothing to suggest that they can improve sufficiently to beat the drop.

Paul Merson won't be happy. He don't like no foreigners.

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Apr 2017 at 4:53pm
Oh dear oh dear!LOL

Del Boy being found out after his honeymoon period expired.  1 point form their last 6 gamesLOL

TJ is always right about these spoofersCool

-------------

Posted By: Claret Murph
Date Posted: 15 Apr 2017 at 5:13pm
Yep spot on TJ hope they drop also .

-------------
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .

Date Posted: 06 May 2017 at 7:30pm

-------------

Date Posted: 06 May 2017 at 7:41pm
The Spoofer will go down with The Swans.  It's going to happen and Trap Junior will be there every step of the way to bring you his downfall LIVE

-------------

Posted By: deise316
Date Posted: 07 May 2017 at 6:00am
Think it is only fair that should this event happen, TJ should be allowed reinstate the '' to be sacked'' threads. 

Starting with Moyes' eventual replacement at Sunderland. 

-------------
Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....

Date Posted: 13 May 2017 at 5:16pm

-------------
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.

Date Posted: 13 May 2017 at 5:35pm
£750,000 bonus in his back pocket for keeping them up. Shocking what spoofers get away with these days.

Posted By: Hans Moleman
Date Posted: 13 May 2017 at 9:55pm
They looked a totally beaten docket before he arrived. Swansea and Hull have turned around dreadful seasons with really good appointments. Would love to see Palace go down, hopefully Hull beat them tomorrow to keep that chance alive.

Date Posted: 14 May 2017 at 12:58pm
45 mins away from being Swansea's saviour Cool

Date Posted: 14 May 2017 at 1:45pm
TJ awfully quiet

-------------

Posted By: McG
Date Posted: 14 May 2017 at 1:47pm
What a job by Clem

-------------
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Date Posted: 14 May 2017 at 9:49pm
TJ's epitah will read Paul Clement spoofer...doh

-------------

Date Posted: 14 May 2017 at 10:03pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

TJ's epitah will real Paul Clement spoofer...doh

New tagline for him Bob

-------------

Date Posted: 14 May 2017 at 10:13pm
Paul Clement now thinks TJ is the ultimate spoofer Cool

Date Posted: 15 May 2017 at 1:03am
Good evening gentlemen. I am away on holiday so forgive my absence. Mr. Clement has fluked his way to stay in the division after a total collapse by an unnamed team who had they held their bottle would have done it. Nonetheless, I am glad as Mr. CLEMENT WILL BE THE LAUGHING STOCK of the English game next season and Trap Junior Enterprises Worldwide in association with Eddie Hearn and Matchroom Sport will be giving wall to wall 24/7 coverage of his slow downfall LIVE and EXCLUSIVE on Ybig forum.

-------------

Date Posted: 15 May 2017 at 2:55am
Confused

Date Posted: 16 May 2017 at 4:44pm
http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2017/may/16/confident-capable-paul-clement-swansea-city-premier-league" rel="nofollow - http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2017/may/16/confident-capable-paul-clement-swansea-city-premier-league

-------------

Date Posted: 17 May 2017 at 11:06am
Clement is like Dick Advocaat. Keeps the team up and is the hero. 6 months later he's gone. TJ will bide his time for now knowing the guillotines blade isn't far away from the neck.

Remember: Clement will lament

-------------

Date Posted: 19 May 2017 at 3:26pm
Clements team talk:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qp5hxHPlTq8" rel="nofollow - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qp5hxHPlTq8

-------------

Date Posted: 19 May 2017 at 3:38pm
For all Trap Junior's posts in this thread, just read them in a Paul Merson voice

-------------

Date Posted: 21 May 2017 at 12:54pm

CLEMENT’S CRIME? BEING BRITISH

• Daily Mail
ON January 3, when Paul Clement was appointed manager, Swansea were bottom of the Premier League. So were Hull City, on January 5, the day they recruited Marco Silva. Clement was Swansea’s third manager of the season, not including caretakers, and he got one good break. On the day he took charge, a Swansea team picked and managed by Alan Curtis won 2-1 at Crystal Palace. So Swansea actually had 15 points by the time Clement took his first game. Even so, in steering Swansea to safety he has averaged 1.35 points per match; from 0.75 before. Silva has also done a decent job at Hull. Even so, he could not prevent their relegation yesterday averaging 1.23 points in his 17 games in charge. Paul Merson wasn’t right to dismiss him, but he wasn’t entirely wrong that a British coach could have done as well. Would Gary Rowett have kept Hull up, for instance? We will never know. Yet while Silva has been linked with jobs at Southampton, Watford, West Ham — even Arsenal — Clement is tipped to take over at, well, nowhere. He was previously assistant manager at Real Madrid, Bayern Munich and Paris Saint-Germain after Carlo Ancelotti worked with him at Chelsea and rated him highly. Yet now he’s a Swansea man. That’s his level. See if he can keep them up next year, too. And the year after. And when they finally get bored with him, or he slips up, he’ll just be another failed British manager. Useless, aren’t they? That’s why they never get the top jobs. That’s why they never get to work at Olympiacos or Sporting Lisbon. They’re just not sophisticated like Silva. And we return to Sam Allardyce’s old chestnut. If he was Paulo Clemente, do you think he might have got a better offer this summer?

Date Posted: 22 May 2017 at 12:59pm

And if you're British and Black, you're completely screwed...

Posted By: FrankosHereNow
Date Posted: 22 May 2017 at 1:04pm
Daily Mail LOL

-------------
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row

Date Posted: 22 May 2017 at 1:06pm
Clement's Crime is trying to be a big shot manager based on being a number 2 to proper managers.  He's the new Brian Kidd.

-------------

Posted By: The White Cafu
Date Posted: 22 May 2017 at 1:10pm

Clement's Crime is trying to be a big shot manager based on being a number 2 to proper managers.  He's the new Brian Kidd.
big-shot? He's over Swansea LOL

Date Posted: 22 May 2017 at 1:14pm

And if you're British and Black, you're completely screwed...

Sean Dyche genuinely thinks he doesn't get speculated much because he's a ginger LOL

Date Posted: 22 May 2017 at 1:15pm
That was written by Martin Samuel. Always fun seeing the old Sam Allardici argument come up again. Smile 

Date Posted: 22 May 2017 at 1:24pm

That was written by Martin Samuel. Always fun seeing the old Sam Allardici argument come up again. Smile 

Martin Samuel is comedy gold, a semi-literate journalist! Who would have thought that it would work.

-------------

Date Posted: 22 May 2017 at 1:28pm
The reason English managers dont get the jobs is because they are sh*t, not because they are discriminated against (in their own country!)

Big Sam is a decent manager but he's like a dirty old rag for dirty jobs.  He's not going to play decent stuff at the high level.

Dyche, Howe are lauded for keeping their teams up.  Good job I'd say but Mazzarri kept Watford up and gets sacked. Is he being discriminated against?

Big Sam, Dyche, Clement are like Big Macs and Tennents.  The top teams want Vol au Vent and wine.

-------------

Date Posted: 22 May 2017 at 1:35pm

The reason English managers dont get the jobs is because they are sh*t, not because they are discriminated against (in their own country!)

Big Sam is a decent manager but he's like a dirty old rag for dirty jobs.  He's not going to play decent stuff at the high level.

Dyche, Howe are lauded for keeping their teams up.  Good job I'd say but Mazzarri kept Watford up and gets sacked. Is he being discriminated against?

Big Sam, Dyche, Clement are like Big Macs and Tennents.  The top teams want Vol au Vent and wine.
#

Why is he? Confused It was far deeper than the results. Major fall out with local hero Troy Deeney, couldn't speak English, refused to learn English and it goes on.

TJ I used to enjoy reading your posts but ever since the rambling about Clement I've found most posts predictable and not very funny in the slightest :/ 
Dyche is a top Manager, what he achieved with Burnley this season is contender for Manager of the year, if Conte doesn't get it then Sean should. Eddie Howe is another top Manager
Clement is a respected coach, he's still very early days as a Manager but he's a very respected coach regardless what you actually think of him.

And then you got the newcomer on the block Chris Wilder 2 title winning season in 2 years, future is bright for him so far.

Date Posted: 22 May 2017 at 1:42pm
Coz he's a johnny foreigner.  He ain't played in the premier league Jeff! He aint got a cockney accent!

Being a good coach means didly squat. Being a manager on your own and not by building a reputation on the backs of others success. 

Clement and Shakespeare will pop in pub quizzes in 10 years time and everyone will be scratching their heads trying to remember who they were

-------------

Date Posted: 22 May 2017 at 1:46pm

Coz he's a johnny foreigner.  He ain't played in the premier league Jeff! He aint got a cockney accent!

Being a good coach means didly squat. Being a manager on your own and not by building a reputation on the backs of others success. 

Clement and Shakespeare will pop in pub quizzes in 10 years time and everyone will be scratching their heads trying to remember who they were

You won't get Shakespeare in a pub, he's bard!

-------------

Date Posted: 22 May 2017 at 1:47pm
Here's one for you.   The last British Manager to be given a top job was David Moyes and he did a Graeme Souness job on Man Utd.  Then he was given his chance abroad. Failed, Given his chance in England. Failed.  Gary Neville. Respected England Number 2. Top pundit. Failed.  Steve McClaren. UEFA cup finalist with a sh*te club called Boro. Gets england Job. Utter failure.  Did ok in Holland  but then got given Wolfsburg and was a disaster. Went back to Holland and disaster.

British managers aren't up to it. Simple as that.

-------------

Date Posted: 22 May 2017 at 1:50pm
There was an article in the Guardian a few months back which backed this up TJ, Johnny Foreigner has been far more successful in the premier league.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net