Forum Description: Qatar n' all in anyways
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=54594
Printed Date: 29 Apr 2024 at 3:11am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Austria tickets
Posted By: muscles
Subject: Austria tickets
Date Posted: 19 Oct 2016 at 4:15pm
Not sure what the protocol is for a waiting list etc but im looking for 3, me and 2 mates though obv even 1 woukd be great

Replies:
Posted By: Peter Stöger
Date Posted: 19 Oct 2016 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by muscles muscles wrote:

Not sure what the protocol is for a waiting list etc but im looking for 3, me and 2 mates though obv even 1 woukd be great

your only chance at this stage, though you'll only be able to buy in 2s, maybe a few of yous in the row in front  http://www.oeticket.com/oesterreich-irland-wien-tickets.html?affiliate=EOE&doc=artistPages%2Ftickets&fun=artist&action=tickets&key=1702508%248336649&jumpIn=yTix&kuid=501997&from=erdetaila" rel="nofollow - http://www.oeticket.com/oesterreich-irland-wien-tickets.html?affiliate=EOE&doc=artistPages%2Ftickets&fun=artist&action=tickets&key=1702508%248336649&jumpIn=yTix&kuid=501997&from=erdetaila

Posted By: Borussia
Date Posted: 19 Oct 2016 at 4:19pm

Did you not apply to the FAI ?

Posted By: MisterX
Date Posted: 19 Oct 2016 at 5:13pm
Anyone know what section Away Fans are in? Was unsuccessful on the portal there

-------------
And once again, Monk's played it to Trojan, who's again switched to the left Bob.
- He must be ambidextrous, Bob.
I don't know about that, Bob. But he certainly can use both feet.

Posted By: paul_oshea
Date Posted: 19 Oct 2016 at 5:20pm
Need 4 tickets, somehow fai never emailed me, even though they seem to email me every other week, but never received anything about the portal being open.

Posted By: muscles
Date Posted: 19 Oct 2016 at 5:44pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Did you not apply to the FAI ?
ya, no joy

Posted By: TheFieldsOfAthenry
Date Posted: 19 Oct 2016 at 6:04pm
What section are away fans based. Unsuccessful. Such a bad system. Can't believe I was at every game in France but can't get tickets for this. Sick.

Posted By: greenforever
Date Posted: 19 Oct 2016 at 6:06pm
Have you a ST?

Did you get your tickets for France from the FAI

HAve you any other aways?

Remember there were far more people at each game in France than the tickets received for this game.

-------------
I know nothing :-)

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2016 at 6:11pm
Don't have a ST as I buy single tickets for home games, got my euro tickets through UEFA portal. Did Scotland and Gibraltar away last campaign but neither through the FAI. That's where the system falls down. May get myself a ST for next season

Posted By: greenforever
Date Posted: 19 Oct 2016 at 6:13pm
Originally posted by TheFieldsOfAthenry TheFieldsOfAthenry wrote:

Don't have a ST as I buy single tickets for home games, got my euro tickets through UEFA portal. Did Scotland and Gibraltar away last campaign but neither through the FAI. That's where the system falls down. May get myself a ST for next season

How the hell are the FAI meant to know you were at games when you don't buy tickets direct, you need to get a ST and join FD or a SC.

Anyway there will be loads of tickets floating about.

-------------
I know nothing :-)

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2016 at 6:24pm
Anyway instead of all this side talk can someone tell
Us what's the closest home sector we should book tickets for? I'm not taking the chance in case it sells out

Posted By: Guests
Date Posted: 19 Oct 2016 at 6:31pm
hi,
If interested I have a ticket (1) for the game in the lower priced area, I have just purchased it and can't go, it will be posted to Galway

Posted By: Irish1994
Date Posted: 19 Oct 2016 at 8:08pm
I'll take that ticket if still available Barry?

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2016 at 8:43pm
Originally posted by BarryHamilton BarryHamilton wrote:

hi,
If interested I have a ticket (1) for the game in the lower priced area, I have just purchased it and can't go, it will be posted to Galway

Ill take it! Send me a Dm when you can

-------------
And once again, Monk's played it to Trojan, who's again switched to the left Bob.

Posted By: Butch
Date Posted: 19 Oct 2016 at 9:07pm

hi,

Hi Barry , just giving you a heads up that the ****s here will report you for selling your ticket and even doh face value it won't matter as they will see you as harvesting points . Just watch out

Posted By: Newryrep
Date Posted: 19 Oct 2016 at 11:38pm
Originally posted by Butch Butch wrote:

hi,

Hi Barry , just giving you a heads up that the ****s here will report you for selling your ticket and even doh face value it won't matter as they will see you as harvesting points . Just watch out

he could well be harvesting points who can tell ? not me anyway , or 3 hours after being told he has to pay for a ticket and  4 and a half weeks before the actual fixture he could see if the FAI may want the ticket back ?ShockedShockedShockedShocked ... you know given the fuking game is oversubscribed !Confused

-------------
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2016 at 11:42pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

hi,

he could well be harvesting points who can tell ? not me anyway , or 3 hours after being told he has to pay for a ticket and  4 and a half weeks before the actual fixture he could see if the FAI may want the ticket back ?ShockedShockedShockedShocked ... you know given the fuking game is oversubscribed !Confused

Exactly ... Barry could well be as sharp as a bowling bowl but I doubt it

Posted By: bogball88
Date Posted: 20 Oct 2016 at 12:37am
Any thoughts on whether to bite the bullet and try for 2 tickets from Austrian fa, or wait in the hope of 2 from FAI?

Date Posted: 20 Oct 2016 at 2:55am
Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

Any thoughts on whether to bite the bullet and try for 2 tickets from Austrian fa, or wait in the hope of 2 from FAI?

As I just wrote on another thread, there's only 3-5 seats free now in each section on the Austrian site. Hedge your bets before it sells out early today 

http://www.oeticket.com/oesterreich-irland-wien-Tickets.html?affiliate=EOE&doc=artistPages%2Ftickets&fun=artist&action=tickets&key=1702508%248336649&jumpIn=yTix&kuid=501997&from=erdetaila" rel="nofollow - http://www.oeticket.com/oesterreich-irland-wien-Tickets.html?affiliate=EOE&doc=artistPages%2Ftickets&fun=artist&action=tickets&key=1702508%248336649&jumpIn=yTix&kuid=501997&from=erdetaila

Date Posted: 20 Oct 2016 at 8:15am
Originally posted by Peter Stöger Peter Stöger wrote:

As I just wrote on another thread, there's only 3-5 seats free now in each section on the Austrian site. Hedge your bets before it sells out early today 

http://www.oeticket.com/oesterreich-irland-wien-Tickets.html?affiliate=EOE&doc=artistPages%2Ftickets&fun=artist&action=tickets&key=1702508%248336649&jumpIn=yTix&kuid=501997&from=erdetaila" rel="nofollow - http://www.oeticket.com/oesterreich-irland-wien-Tickets.html?affiliate=EOE&doc=artistPages%2Ftickets&fun=artist&action=tickets&key=1702508%248336649&jumpIn=yTix&kuid=501997&from=erdetaila

Bit the bullet there and bought 2 in Sektor A3-J, delivered to hotel, total cost was 68.95 euros. Hopefully I still get sorted through FAI for away end. If I do Peter, would I be able to shift the tickets I bought ok?

Posted By: alihau41
Date Posted: 20 Oct 2016 at 8:37am
Section A3 I + J are your best bet in buying from Austrian FA

Posted By: Guests
Date Posted: 20 Oct 2016 at 8:39am
Hi All
This is my first time on this site last night as i wanted to genuinely redistribute the ticket to a local fan, not worried about cost would just have liked to passed the ticket on to a travelling fan. i now understand the chance of being reported for trying to pass on the ticket and i dont want to future trouble with tickets.
i will not pass the ticket on
Thanks for your comments
Barry

Posted By: Shedite
Date Posted: 20 Oct 2016 at 9:04am
Originally posted by greenforever greenforever wrote:

How the hell are the FAI meant to know you were at games when you don't buy tickets direct, you need to get a ST and join FD or a SC.
Give him a break GF, he's just looking for a ticket 

Posted By: seanyshuffler
Date Posted: 20 Oct 2016 at 9:06am
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Or bake them a cake.

Posted By: rossieman
Date Posted: 20 Oct 2016 at 9:37am
I'm looking for 1 spare if anyone has one.

Date Posted: 20 Oct 2016 at 2:19pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Bought 2 home end tickets last night next to our section and have a few things in the pipeline so good chance il be in the Irish end yet, if not at least il be at the game. Big weight off my mind.

Posted By: Murph Vienna
Date Posted: 20 Oct 2016 at 10:26pm
Hi lads I have two spare tickets in the home fans section going for face value next to Irish Fans sector I think. We are also trying to facilitate any Irish fans looking for tickets so we will keeping a list of phone numbers of Austrian lads selling tickets at the pub I work at in Vienna The Brickmakers. Pm me if your interested in the tickets...

Posted By: Trap for Pope
Date Posted: 21 Oct 2016 at 7:55am
Hi all,

A good few of you will know me from away days down the years. I have been sorted for Austria but the lads who are on my season ticket haven't. Looking for 2 of any category. If you have one or two let me know via PM,

Cheers

-------------
Living for Away days

Posted By: Trev91
Date Posted: 22 Oct 2016 at 12:23pm
In need of 2 for a friend living in Austria if anyone had any info

Posted By: Trev91
Date Posted: 22 Oct 2016 at 12:24pm
Originally posted by Murph Vienna Murph Vienna wrote:

Hi lads I have two spare tickets in the home fans section going for face value next to Irish Fans sector I think. We are also trying to facilitate any Irish fans looking for tickets so we will keeping a list of phone numbers of Austrian lads selling tickets at the pub I work at in Vienna The Brickmakers. Pm me if your interested in the tickets...

In need of 2 for a friend living in Austria. Can't seem to Pm you. Can I contact you any other way?

Posted By: Citizen
Date Posted: 25 Oct 2016 at 12:11pm
Need one for the Irish end please

-------------
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)

Posted By: irishmufc
Date Posted: 25 Oct 2016 at 12:20pm
Looking for one ticket (for myself) for the Irish end too.

-------------
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.

Posted By: Sham157
Date Posted: 25 Oct 2016 at 12:43pm
Keep it in a list lads, we love a good list. If you get sorted come back in and edit the list to reflect that you got sorted.

Muscles x 3
RossieMan x1
TrapforPope x2
Trev91 x2
Citizen x1
Muff x1 

Posted By: Fatnacho
Date Posted: 25 Oct 2016 at 12:46pm
Received the tickets from the Austrian FA today.Very efficient.Only ordered on Thursday.FAI and UEFA could learn a thing or two from them.Sections beside the away seem to be sold out now.Doesnt look like they're gonna put on an extra away allocation.

Date Posted: 25 Oct 2016 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Keep it in a list lads, we love a good list. If you get sorted come back in and edit the list to reflect that you got sorted.

Muscles x 3
RossieMan x1
TrapforPope x2
Trev91 x2
Citizen x1
Muff x1 

Muscles x 3
RossieMan x1
TrapforPope x2
Trev91 x2
Citizen x1
Muff x1
Bogball x1

Posted By: pleamy
Date Posted: 25 Oct 2016 at 1:28pm

Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Muscles x 3
RossieMan x1
TrapforPope x2
Trev91 x2
Citizen x1
Muff x1 

Muscles x 3
RossieMan x1
TrapforPope x2
Trev91 x2
Citizen x1
Muff x1
Bogball x1

Pleamy x3

Posted By: Sham157
Date Posted: 25 Oct 2016 at 1:43pm
Lads, will you just copy and paste the original list and add your name to the bottom of it please.

Muscles x 3
RossieMan x1
TrapforPope x2
Trev91 x2
Citizen x1
Muff x1 
Bogball x1
Pleamy x3

Posted By: conor253
Date Posted: 25 Oct 2016 at 2:05pm
Muscles x 3
RossieMan x1
TrapforPope x2
Trev91 x2
Citizen x1
Muff x1 
Bogball x1
Pleamy x3
Conor253 x 3

Posted By: gufct
Date Posted: 25 Oct 2016 at 3:56pm
Muscles x 3
RossieMan x1
TrapforPope x2
Trev91 x2
Citizen x1
Muff x1 
Bogball x1
Pleamy x3
Conor253 x 3
Gufct x 2

-------------
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.

Posted By: Seán
Date Posted: 25 Oct 2016 at 6:06pm
Muscles x 3
RossieMan x1
TrapforPope x2
Trev91 x2
Citizen x1
Muff x1
Bogball x1
Pleamy x3
Conor253 x 3
Gufct x 2
Seán x1

Posted By: Gigibongi33
Date Posted: 25 Oct 2016 at 7:46pm
Muscles x 3
RossieMan x1
TrapforPope x2
Trev91 x2
Citizen x1
Muff x1
Bogball x1
Pleamy x3
Conor253 x 3
Gufct x 2
Gigibongi33 X 1

Posted By: 9fingers
Date Posted: 25 Oct 2016 at 8:00pm
Muscles x 3
RossieMan x1
TrapforPope x2
Trev91 x2
Citizen x1
Muff x1
Bogball x1
Pleamy x3
Conor253 x 3
Gufct x 2
Seán x1
Gigibongi33 X 1
9 fingers x2

Cheers lads

Posted By: Jicked
Date Posted: 26 Oct 2016 at 9:49am
Does anyone know if buying from the Austrian FA, which sections would be closest to the Irish fans?

Date Posted: 26 Oct 2016 at 8:44pm
Originally posted by Jicked Jicked wrote:

Does anyone know if buying from the Austrian FA, which sections would be closest to the Irish fans?

Wherever you can get a ticket at this stage. I was on the site a few minutes ago and got a premium ticket for 60 quid. There's about 10 tickets left end of the ground opposite where the ireland fans will be.

Date Posted: 26 Oct 2016 at 9:37pm
I have two home end tickets going spare, got them off the Austrian site for the closest section to the Irish fans. If anyone is interested drop me a pm! 

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Oct 2016 at 10:02pm
Originally posted by MisterX MisterX wrote:

I have two home end tickets going spare, got them off the <span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">Austrian site</span> for the closest section to the Irish fans. If anyone is interested drop me a pm! 

Aw balls would have taken one of these if I hadnt bought one just before you posted

Posted By: MistyBrady
Date Posted: 26 Oct 2016 at 10:49pm
Muscles x 3
RossieMan x1
TrapforPope x2
Trev91 x2
Citizen x1
Muff x1 
Bogball x1
Pleamy x3
Conor253 x 3
Gufct x 2
Seán x1
Gigibongi33 X 1
9 fingers x2 
MistyBrady x 3

Posted By: Swanny
Date Posted: 26 Oct 2016 at 11:08pm
Hi mister x I'll take a ticket if available?? Thanks

Posted By: Row Z
Date Posted: 27 Oct 2016 at 3:14pm
Muscles x 3
RossieMan x1
TrapforPope x2
Trev91 x2
Citizen x1
Muff x1 
Bogball x1
Pleamy x3
Conor253 x 3
Gufct x 2
Seán x1
Gigibongi33 X 1
9 fingers x2 
MistyBrady x 3

RowZ x2 unfortunately. 

-------------
"Just put it up there..."

Posted By: jom16
Date Posted: 28 Oct 2016 at 10:35am
Muscles x 3
RossieMan x1
TrapforPope x2
Trev91 x2
Citizen x1
Muff x1 
Bogball x1
Pleamy x3
Conor253 x 3
Gufct x 2
Seán x1
Gigibongi33 X 1
9 fingers x2 
MistyBrady x 3
RowZ x2
jom16 x 4

Posted By: shoveonyournicks
Date Posted: 28 Oct 2016 at 3:34pm
Long shot I know but if anyone hears of a spare give me a shout. My payment didn't go through with the FAI and now don't have a ticket

Date Posted: 28 Oct 2016 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by shoveonyournicks shoveonyournicks wrote:

Long shot I know but if anyone hears of a spare give me a shout. My payment didn't go through with the FAI and now don't have a ticket

What you mean your payment didn't go through-had you been allocated a ticket??

Date Posted: 30 Oct 2016 at 1:59pm

I have two home end tickets going spare, got them off the Austrian site for the closest section to the Irish fans. If anyone is interested drop me a pm! 

I have 1 of these left, anyone interested in it PM me Thumbs Up

-------------

Posted By: daskip89
Date Posted: 31 Oct 2016 at 9:41am
Muscles x 3
RossieMan x1
TrapforPope x2
Trev91 x2
Citizen x1
Muff x1 
Bogball x1
Pleamy x3
Conor253 x 3
Gufct x 2
Seán x1
Gigibongi33 X 1
9 fingers x2 
MistyBrady x 3
RowZ x2
jom16 x 4
daskip89 x 2

-------------
He's got good feet for a big man

Posted By: Muler
Date Posted: 31 Oct 2016 at 1:11pm
Muscles x 3
RossieMan x1
TrapforPope x2
Trev91 x2
Citizen x1
Muff x1 
Bogball x1
Pleamy x3
Conor253 x 3
Gufct x 2
Seán x1
Gigibongi33 X 1
9 fingers x2 
MistyBrady x 3
RowZ x2
jom16 x 4
daskip89 x 2
Muler x 2 

Posted By: BillySollocks
Date Posted: 01 Nov 2016 at 10:37am
Muscles x 3
RossieMan x1
TrapforPope x2
Trev91 x2
Citizen x1
Muff x1
Bogball x1
Pleamy x3
Conor253 x 3
Gufct x 2
Seán x1
Gigibongi33 X 1
9 fingers x2
MistyBrady x 3
RowZ x2
jom16 x 4
daskip89 x 2
Muler x 2
BillySollocks x 2

Posted By: Bar2508
Date Posted: 01 Nov 2016 at 11:44am
Muscles x 3
RossieMan x1
TrapforPope x2
Trev91 x2
Citizen x1
Muff x1 
Bogball x1
Pleamy x3
Conor253 x 3
Gufct x 2
Seán x1
Gigibongi33 X 1
9 fingers x2 
MistyBrady x 3
RowZ x2
jom16 x 4
daskip89 x 2
Bar2508 x 1

Date Posted: 01 Nov 2016 at 1:41pm
PM'd you.

Date Posted: 01 Nov 2016 at 1:42pm

I have 1 of these left, anyone interested in it PM me Thumbs Up

pm'd you.

Posted By: Bob Hoskins
Date Posted: 01 Nov 2016 at 3:05pm
Not going so haven't been following this. How many tickets are available to the Away fans for this game? Very surprised it's over subscribed - must be a lot of fans heading over 

-------------
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.

Date Posted: 01 Nov 2016 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Not going so haven't been following this. How many tickets are available to the Away fans for this game? Very surprised it's over subscribed - must be a lot of fans heading over 

Match is sold out. I didn't get one via fai. Email said they had over 4000 applicants. I purchased ticket last week and there was only 10 left on the website at that stage!

Date Posted: 01 Nov 2016 at 4:29pm
Just cheKced the capacity so we must be only getting 5% which is 2500 or so. Seems the Euro's has gotten a lot more new fans to travel. Was surprised at the numbers in Moldova, seems to be following on to the Austria game. 

-------------
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.

Posted By: ringerbell
Date Posted: 01 Nov 2016 at 6:43pm

Just cheKced the capacity so we must be only getting 5% which is 2500 or so. Seems the Euro's has gotten a lot more new fans to travel. Was surprised at the numbers in Moldova, seems to be following on to the Austria game. 

It's been said by few people on here that we got just under 4000 tickets. Was very surprised to hear game was over subscribed seeing as we only had around 1000 in Vienna for last game over there

-------------
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4

Posted By: SByrne24
Date Posted: 01 Nov 2016 at 6:50pm
The pair of mine arrived yesterday! Buzzing now to get out there. Confident we'll do a job in Vienna.

-------------
YBIG Resident Pilot

Posted By: Missy
Date Posted: 01 Nov 2016 at 7:02pm
Last trip over was dead rubber. Getting out of group in France hit pockets hard.I would say that this a few regulars first away this campaign.

Posted By: ringerbell
Date Posted: 01 Nov 2016 at 7:44pm
Originally posted by Missy Missy wrote:

Last trip over was dead rubber. Getting out of group in France hit pockets hard.I would say that this a few regulars first away this campaign.

Wasn't a dead rubber when we all were booking it only became a dead rubber the Friday night before it after the Sweden game

Even ignoring it still very surprised to hear we plan to bring 4000+ to this game

-------------
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4

Date Posted: 01 Nov 2016 at 8:46pm
All you have to do is see the amount of lads back building and lads walking around in snicker trousers and that's were the extra numbers are coming from . Not 100% of the extra numbers but a fair chunk of lads

Posted By: Shedite
Date Posted: 01 Nov 2016 at 8:49pm
f**k it lads enjoy it!

People moan when bandwagons only show up for tournaments, and are now sl*gging the new travellers

Posted By: willmcc83
Date Posted: 01 Nov 2016 at 9:27pm
Originally posted by ringerbell ringerbell wrote:

Originally posted by Missy Missy wrote:

Wasn't a dead rubber when we all were booking it only became a dead rubber the Friday night before it after the Sweden game

Even ignoring it still very surprised to hear we plan to bring 4000+ to this game

True but the campaign had quite a poor start when.compared with the two previous campaigns. The appetite wasn't there for the last Austria away game.

-------------
Time To Get Behind Mick & The Team

Date Posted: 01 Nov 2016 at 10:40pm
Shocking stuff ...

http://touch.adverts.ie/sports/austria-v-ireland-in-vienna/11632380" rel="nofollow - http://touch.adverts.ie/sports/austria-v-ireland-in-vienna/11632380

Posted By: corkery
Date Posted: 01 Nov 2016 at 10:59pm
So...can the FAI take Ellen Darcy of Blancherstown off the list for the next game? How does it work?

-------------
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick

Date Posted: 01 Nov 2016 at 11:09pm
I dunno how some people think they can get tickets and not bother even going and then have the cheek to ask to swap for rugby tickets . Maybe an all out ticket collection in the host city may not be a bad idea after all .

Date Posted: 01 Nov 2016 at 11:10pm

Shocking stuff ...

http://touch.adverts.ie/sports/austria-v-ireland-in-vienna/11632380" rel="nofollow - http://touch.adverts.ie/sports/austria-v-ireland-in-vienna/11632380

Is it proper touting though? €30 x 2 works out at face value, unless it's 60 a ticket, which, I don't think is what she wants. Granted she should foop right off wanting to watch rugby instead of going to Vienna but there could be a number of legit reasons she can't make it.

Date Posted: 01 Nov 2016 at 11:16pm

Shocking stuff ...

Is it proper touting though? €30 x 2 works out at face value, unless it's 60 a ticket, which, I don't think is what she wants. Granted she should foop right off wanting to watch rugby instead of going to Vienna but there could be a number of legit reasons she can't make it.

The ads a week old , if she couldn't make it then the tickets could have been off loaded or recycled back to the FAI long ago . If the tickets for NZ do not appear for her so you think she will donate or take FV ? Already the lads have offered her money above FV so we will never know

Date Posted: 01 Nov 2016 at 11:37pm

Shocking stuff ...

The ads a week old , if she couldn't make it then the tickets could have been off loaded or recycled back to the FAI long ago . If the tickets for NZ do not appear for her so you think she will donate or take FV ? Already the lads have offered her money above FV so we will never know

Since she seems specifically looking for NZ tickets I'd say it's understandable that she's not being successful yet. It sounds like a granny's birthday present for someone gone wrong rather than anything deliberate. 

Vienna tickets in return for NZ rugby is illogical if you were going to tout the tickets, the chances of finding some rugger bugger willing to part with his tickets for a long night of watching us park the bus in Vienna of all places doesn't seem like an attractive deal LOL For that reason, I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt, although like you say, it's worth keeping an eye on the comments below to see how it pans out. 

Posted By: Newryrep
Date Posted: 01 Nov 2016 at 11:46pm

Shocking stuff ...

Since she seems specifically looking for NZ tickets I'd say it's understandable that she's not being successful yet. It sounds like a granny's birthday present for someone gone wrong rather than anything deliberate. 

Vienna tickets in return for NZ rugby is illogical if you were going to tout the tickets, the chances of finding some rugger bugger willing to part with his tickets for a long night of watching us park the bus in Vienna of all places doesn't seem like an attractive deal LOL For that reason, I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt, although like you say, it's worth keeping an eye on the comments below to see how it pans out. 
j
Feck her and whatever 'story' she makes up

-------------
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941

Posted By: Row Z
Date Posted: 04 Nov 2016 at 10:19am
Ive been sorted, so can be removed from the list! 

-------------
"Just put it up there..."

Posted By: ybigeejit
Date Posted: 05 Nov 2016 at 10:46am
The tight bastard I bought my tickets off on Viagogo is sending them to my hotel in Vienna. Here was me wondering why they hadn't been shipped yet 

Date Posted: 05 Nov 2016 at 6:22pm
Hi lads have two premium €60 tickets sektor b rang two sitting two away from each other
I would swap one direct for an away ticket sektor f rang. 3 and sell other face value €60 any one willing thanks lads

Date Posted: 06 Nov 2016 at 9:13pm
Anyone looking a ticket FV €32.50 . Drop us a PM , not a ticket from our group but another group unable to travel and asked to shift on . Collection in Vienna only

Posted By: CorkHoops95
Date Posted: 06 Nov 2016 at 9:40pm

Anyone looking a ticket FV €32.50 . Drop us a PM , not a ticket from our group but another group unable to travel and asked to shift on . Collection in Vienna only
This an away end ticket? I'll take it off you if it is?

Posted By: robbie1964
Date Posted: 07 Nov 2016 at 6:14am
I take the ticket appreciate getting it . Go to all the matches .

Date Posted: 07 Nov 2016 at 6:16am
In vienna friday 12 noon

Posted By: conord97
Date Posted: 07 Nov 2016 at 6:59pm
still have 4 tickets available for this for the home end beside away section at face value ..!

-------------
"The nation holds its breath"

Date Posted: 07 Nov 2016 at 7:17pm
Intrested in one would y sell one in vienna friday noon

Date Posted: 07 Nov 2016 at 7:23pm
Same here lads have one premium ticket available €60 face value side view second tier

Date Posted: 07 Nov 2016 at 9:11pm
I am intrested pm me

Posted By: pleamy
Date Posted: 07 Nov 2016 at 9:22pm
I'll take 3 if you still have them.

Date Posted: 07 Nov 2016 at 9:30pm
Will take four pm me

Date Posted: 07 Nov 2016 at 11:16pm
Hi Robbie in Munich at the moment making my way to Vienna on Friday morning I'll give the ticket to any one who wants it sorry lads as they say only joined the bandwagon for the game in Lyon paid €200 from an Irish lad for €25 ticket I'm looking for face value for the ticket bud anyone who want it I have one lads we are all Irish supporting the boys in green and are all here for the craic ybig

Posted By: navandrog
Date Posted: 08 Nov 2016 at 11:02am
I have been sorted myself through FAI but a friend looking for two tickets, said I would put it up here if anyone has spares PM me.

Posted By: Willie_B
Date Posted: 08 Nov 2016 at 12:04pm
Muscles x 3

RossieMan x1

TrapforPope x2

Trev91 x2

Citizen x1

Muff x1

Bogball x1

Pleamy x3

Conor253 x 3

Gufct x 2

SeÃƒÆ x1

Gigibongi33 X 1

9 fingers x2

MistyBrady x 3

RowZ x2

jom16 x 4

daskip89 x 2

Muler x 2

BillySollocks x 2

Bar 2508 x 1

Willie_B x 2

Posted By: HD_CT
Date Posted: 08 Nov 2016 at 6:58pm
Muscles x 3

RossieMan x1

TrapforPope x2

Trev91 x2

Citizen x1

Muff x1 

Bogball x1

Pleamy x3

Conor253 x 3

Gufct x 2

SeÃƒÆ x1

Gigibongi33 X 1

9 fingers x2 

MistyBrady x 3

RowZ x2

jom16 x 4

daskip89 x 2

Muler x 2 

BillySollocks x 2

Bar 2508 x 1

Willie_B x 2

HD_CT X1

I go to a lot of away games but just realised last night I ballsed up the application and never actually paid. Major panic stations today.

Have I a hope of getting in the Irish section at this point?
I'm flying out on Sat morn to Brat.

Posted By: conord97
Date Posted: 08 Nov 2016 at 7:55pm
Tickets gone as of this afternoon lads, sorry !

-------------
"The nation holds its breath"

Posted By: Ckc
Date Posted: 09 Nov 2016 at 11:51am
Hi Guys, I'm still looking desperately for away tickets for Saturday? Anybody have any spare or know of anyone that might be left with tickets ?
I would really appreciate it if I was to get one.

Posted By: reddladd
Date Posted: 09 Nov 2016 at 3:30pm
Looking for one ticket for a friend if anyone can help.

-------------
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.

Date Posted: 09 Nov 2016 at 4:24pm
Have two tickets through someone contacting us on ybig Facebook - I will split them into two if needs be, and I'll only be giving them to a proper fan - not your friend or cousin - cause I know someone looking for tickets as well. 

Whoever has been keeping tabs on this list can you post up who is next? I will then pass on the sellers email. 

Thanks - I'll check this tonight when I'm back about 10pm 

-------------

Posted By: conor253
Date Posted: 09 Nov 2016 at 4:26pm
I'm on the list and still looking for 3 Bob. Two of us are season ticket holders and the other goes to the odd home game. 3 genuine fans. Travelling over tomorrow and can meet any time Friday or Saturday.

Posted By: rossieman
Date Posted: 09 Nov 2016 at 4:39pm

Have two tickets through someone contacting us on ybig Facebook - I will split them into two if needs be, and I'll only be giving them to a proper fan - not your friend or cousin - cause I know someone looking for tickets as well. 

Whoever has been keeping tabs on this list can you post up who is next? I will then pass on the sellers email. 

I'm was second on the list but got sorted .

EDITED LIST 
Muscles x 3

TrapforPope x2

Trev91 x2

Citizen x1

Muff x1 

Bogball x1

Pleamy x3

Conor253 x 3

Gufct x 2

SeÃÆ x1

Gigibongi33 X 1

9 fingers x2 

MistyBrady x 3

RowZ x2

jom16 x 4

daskip89 x 2

Muler x 2 

BillySollocks x 2

Bar 2508 x 1

Willie_B x 2

HD_CT X1

Posted By: Ckc
Date Posted: 09 Nov 2016 at 4:42pm

Hi Bob, I would love one of them. Been to away matches in the last campaign, was at all 4 matches at the euros and was at Serbia away two months ago.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net