Print Page | Close Window

List of things to improve the forum

Printed From: You Boys in Green
Category: YouBoysInGreen Fanzine
Forum Name: Feedback/Ideas
Forum Description: Let us know what you think and any ideas?
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=54441
Printed Date: 26 Apr 2024 at 12:43pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: List of things to improve the forum
Posted By: Bob Hoskins
Subject: List of things to improve the forum
Date Posted: 29 Aug 2016 at 2:28pm
Sure no harm in putting a list together of suggestions for improvements to the forum. Now whether any of it can be done is another thing. 

-------------
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.

Replies:
Posted By: horsebox
Date Posted: 29 Aug 2016 at 3:33pm
1. Come up with a method of banning the repetitive trolls
2: Get the issues that are listed fixed.
3. When a URL is pasted into a post - the forum should know it's a link and create the link automatically.

-------------
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to

Posted By: rossieman
Date Posted: 29 Aug 2016 at 10:21pm
4. Spoiler tags for talking about tv shows/films.

Posted By: deise316
Date Posted: 29 Aug 2016 at 10:36pm
If HB's point 1 can't be done, get an ignore button instead. 

-------------
Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....

Posted By: HuntysCousin
Date Posted: 30 Aug 2016 at 12:05am
Originally posted by deise316 deise316 wrote:

If HB's point 1 can't be done, get an ignore button instead. 

I'd imagine some people might take too much of an advantage of such a button,and the site might then seem very quiet to them LOL

Date Posted: 30 Aug 2016 at 2:00pm
I'd love an ignore button too

-------------
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.

Posted By: The Count
Date Posted: 01 Sep 2016 at 9:38am
deadline on this is this Monday so any improvements get them in now Thumbs Up

-------------

Posted By: cliffrichard
Date Posted: 01 Sep 2016 at 11:32am
Consider locking down the site to verified users -  work or college email verification.

Posted By: pre Madonna
Date Posted: 02 Sep 2016 at 12:48pm
Sarcasm font.

-------------
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.

Posted By: Roberto Baggio
Date Posted: 02 Sep 2016 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Sarcasm font.

Like when I asked the rhetorical question yesterday, is Aiden not just the name that Aiden McGeady's parents gave him, and not a nickname Wink

Posted By: Hickster74
Date Posted: 02 Sep 2016 at 10:26pm
It's open season on here for anyone who wants to derail topics. There's some serious underhand PR going on and it must be like shooting fish in a barrel. Is there anyway to get more detail, verification on who people are before they can post. Or keep the open forum and have a separate one within thats closed, only for use by those who've signed up to the mandate (anyone on the payroll or relative would quickly show their spots and we'd all stop wasting time).

Dunno, just thinking like...

Also any chance of a pre post breathalyser..

-------------
"Perhaps the reason that they did not consider the worst, was because discussion of such cases would have cast suspicion on the planner as being a "saboteur". Paranoia was rampant throughout."

Date Posted: 02 Sep 2016 at 10:47pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Sarcasm font.

Like when I asked the rhetorical question yesterday, is Aiden not just the name that Aiden McGeady's parents gave him, and not a nickname Wink
All I did was rectify the error, sarcasm was received loud and clear. Removing unnecessary winking smiley's would be good too.

-------------
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.

Date Posted: 05 Sep 2016 at 12:28pm
ok this info is been passed onto the forum makers

-------------

Posted By: Shedite
Date Posted: 05 Sep 2016 at 1:08pm
An alert of some sort if someone quotes your post?

Posted By: heighway2heaven
Date Posted: 05 Sep 2016 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

ok this info is been passed onto the forum makers

Hoskins meeting the forum makers.

The Matrix Reloaded: Neo & The Architect

-------------
http://giant.gfycat.com/LimpLittleArabianoryx.gif

Date Posted: 11 Nov 2016 at 12:57am
 window.post_1478821496926_18 = function(win,msg){ win.postMessage(msg,"*"); }window.post_1478821498265_41 = function(win,msg){ win.postMessage(msg,"*"); }

Why does the above keep appearing in posts?

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Nov 2016 at 11:52am
Gremlins. 

The issue above and the euro sign and commas been arseways was happening for a while, then during the time this thread was started it had suddnely fixed itself, so the forum makers left it and then once the other changes were made it's back Confused

-------------

Posted By: Trap junior
Date Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 9:15am

Related image

-------------
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)

Posted By: Denis Irwin
Date Posted: 08 Jun 2017 at 9:42am
Old thread I know but Ignore button needed

-------------
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn

Posted By: Green Devil
Date Posted: 25 Jun 2017 at 10:47pm
A limit on posts per day perhaps?

Seem's to be some amount of nonsense posted for the sake of it, threads being brought up with silly links, transfer stories that we all know about, silly recycled jokes, blatant spamming etc?

The ignore button is a must imo 

-------------
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan

Posted By: coyne
Date Posted: 25 Jun 2017 at 10:55pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Seem's to be some amount of nonsense posted for the sake of it, threads being brought up with silly links, transfer stories that we all know about, silly recycled jokes, blatant spamming etc?

Are we talking about Grubar here LOL

ROTW section is basically 'Linked with story which never actually happens' except Celtic thread and the section totally dead now, unsurprisingly LOL

It's like reading Teletext back in the 90's.

Date Posted: 25 Jun 2017 at 11:01pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

ROTW section is basically 'Linked with story which never actually happens' except Celtic thread and the section totally dead now, unsurprisingly LOL

Just in general mate, like some posters are commenting on everything literally for the sake of it.

Blatant spamming with sh*t jokes is creeping back in a lot too Dead

There should be a transfer thread and everything be it rumours, something you've made up, confirmed transfers etc should all be dumped in it. 

RTG can be very lawless but the ignore button works superbly. 

-------------
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Date Posted: 25 Jun 2017 at 11:09pm
The quality of posts have definitely gone down the last 2 month. You'd think ever since SByrne f**ked off they'd go better, but it's been the opposite LOL

Club specific threads in the ROTW section are absolute aids, all just contain the same sh*te "linked with" "rumoured this" atleast the Man Utd thread has a niche of Moleman taking on the entire thread, even if he's wrong on the statement LOL

I can tolerate spammy type of stuff in the Whatever section, unless it's Grubar who's very strange, never posted anything offensive, but strange nonetheless.

Date Posted: 25 Jun 2017 at 11:11pm

The quality of posts have definitely gone down the last 2 month. You'd think ever since SByrne f**ked off they'd go better, but it's been the opposite LOL

Club specific threads in the ROTW section are absolute aids, all just contain the same sh*te "linked with" "rumoured this" atleast the Man Utd thread has a niche of Moleman taking on the entire thread, even if he's wrong on the statement LOL

I can tolerate spammy type of stuff in the Whatever section, unless it's Grubar who's very strange, never posted anything offensive, but strange nonetheless.

A lot of good posters have simply stopped posting which is a shame and it's because of the blatant spamming, sh*te jokes, transfer stories with links etc.

All very simple things that can be ironed out....

I rarely post much myself anymore because the standard of conversation is gone to sh*t on most threads. 

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Jun 2017 at 8:34am

Just in general mate, like some posters are commenting on everything literally for the sake of it.

Blatant spamming with sh*t jokes is creeping back in a lot too Dead

There should be a transfer thread and everything be it rumours, something you've made up, confirmed transfers etc should all be dumped in it. 

RTG can be very lawless but the ignore button works superbly. 
I have a look at a fair few club forums over the course of a season, RTG must be the worst of them and by some way as well, although Blackburn fans are pretty deluded!

-------------

Posted By: FrankosHereNow
Date Posted: 26 Jun 2017 at 8:59am
There's hardly any football being played at the moment. Only the domestic league, which is barely followed, the Confederations Cup & U21 Euro's. There's hardly anything to talk about football related. It's always quiet in here at this time. It's also over two months to the next Ireland match. 

I agree with a lot of what you're saying GD, I've no interest in clicking onto threads and it's just link after link of transfer rumours and the same one or two people posting absolute nothing but there's not really a lot happening. I'd say one the Champions League qualifiers start and one or two big transfers happen, it will pick up again.

We can all look forward to a cameo appearance from SA in a months time telling us why United will win the league, then resurfacing around Christmas time to tell us that United are right on track in 7th place and that anybody who knows their ball can see that being in 7th place is the best position to be in at the halfway point.

-------------
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row

Posted By: lassassinblanc
Date Posted: 26 Jun 2017 at 9:29am
Would be cool if there was a notification of when you got a reply to something i know you have the email option but it could be something added to the main toolbar

Something similar to the above which is part of a Newcastle Forum I'm a member of

Date Posted: 26 Jun 2017 at 9:33am
Every other forum I am on has that, most also have a proper like and dislike feature which saves a lot on unnecessary posts.

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Jun 2017 at 9:37am

Every other forum I am on has that, most also have a proper like and dislike feature which saves a lot on unnecessary posts.

I think it's a simple feature which would lead to better communication on the forum and better debate most of the time, some debates are never followed up on because you have no notification unless you select the email feature even then who regularly checks their email I'd imagine also it would go to SPAM.

The dislike feature while it has it's benefits I think is dangerous as it may lead abuse.

Posted By: McG
Date Posted: 26 Jun 2017 at 9:43am

A lot of good posters have simply stopped posting which is a shame and it's because of the blatant spamming, sh*te jokes, transfer stories with links etc.

All very simple things that can be ironed out....

I rarely post much myself anymore because the standard of conversation is gone to sh*t on most threads. 

Shut the f**k up

-------------
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Date Posted: 26 Jun 2017 at 9:43am
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

I think it's a simple feature which would lead to better communication on the forum and better debate most of the time, some debates are never followed up on because you have no notification unless you select the email feature even then who regularly checks their email I'd imagine also it would go to SPAM.

The dislike feature while it has it's benefits I think is dangerous as it may lead abuse.
It never really does though and even if it did, you would want extraordinarily thin skin to be perturbed by it.

-------------

Posted By: Steve Amsterdam
Date Posted: 26 Jun 2017 at 10:15am
The notification option definitely a good option to have. Saves having to plough through old threads to see if a reply was given etc. Plus at times you forget where you may have commented on.

-------------
Molly Malone's pub- The home of YBIG in Amsterdam!

Posted By: Zinedine Kilbane 110
Date Posted: 26 Jun 2017 at 11:54am

Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

It never really does though and even if it did, you would want extraordinarily thin skin to be perturbed by it.

This would be good.

Maybe "agree" and "do not agree" if people would get upset by a "dislike" button.

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Jun 2017 at 12:15pm
I think agree and disagree would be better.

FYI I wouldn't be a poster who would take offense to a dislike LOL

Posted By: Butch
Date Posted: 26 Jun 2017 at 5:13pm
Was it not mentioned that the forum could not be updated for new stuff due to the web design company finishing up its contract or something along them lines ?

Posted By: MC Hammered
Date Posted: 26 Jun 2017 at 5:30pm

What about banning posters from threads where they continually make the same point over and over again? 

-------------
El Puto Amo

Posted By: DUBLIN DOC
Date Posted: 26 Jun 2017 at 8:48pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

What about banning posters from threads where they continually make the same point over and over again? 
What do you mean MC ?

-------------
When all is said and done there is nothing left to say or do

Date Posted: 22 Dec 2017 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

For 2018 make it happen Thumbs Up

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Dec 2017 at 6:35pm

For 2018 make it happen Thumbs Up

Who would you ignore? Make it interesting for us GD

Posted By: UCDFAN
Date Posted: 26 Feb 2018 at 7:03pm
In a recent post I added to dictionary 'Sligo', 'FC' and 'Dundalk' because they had the squiggly red line underneath them.

-------------
www.ucdsupporters.ie

Date Posted: 28 Feb 2018 at 11:04am
there's a dictionary option that's news to me

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Feb 2018 at 1:30pm
There's a dictionary? LOL

-------------
AS YOU WERE McGx

Posted By: UCDFAN
Date Posted: 28 Feb 2018 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

there's a dictionary option that's news to me

You're Welcome.

-------------
www.ucdsupporters.ie

Date Posted: 28 Feb 2018 at 10:40pm
All of the numerous pointless links to be all shoved into one thread in the ROTW section, it's inundated with them.

-------------

Date Posted: 27 Mar 2018 at 3:55pm
Definitely a sarcasm font!

-------------

Date Posted: 27 Mar 2018 at 5:26pm

Too many smart ass comments have people not knowing what is saccasm and what is not

Date Posted: 27 Mar 2018 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by Butch Butch wrote:

Too many smart ass comments have people not knowing what is saccasm and what is not
If sarcasm is the lowest for of wit you can probably guess what the inability to read it is...

-------------

Date Posted: 27 Mar 2018 at 6:04pm

If sarcasm is the lowest for of wit you can probably guess what the inability to read it is...

Well able to read it

Date Posted: 27 Mar 2018 at 6:11pm

Well able to read it
Nearly all are. It is the understanding of it that seems to cause difficulty.

-------------

Date Posted: 27 Mar 2018 at 6:21pm

Well able to read it
Nearly all are. It is the understanding of it that seems to cause difficulty.

You've lost me ..

Date Posted: 10 Apr 2018 at 11:53pm
Make it impossible to quote yourself.

-------------

Posted By: bogball88
Date Posted: 11 Apr 2018 at 12:15am
Get byrner back

Date Posted: 11 Apr 2018 at 12:16am
What about introducing a tracker system? each member has to buy one and wear it at all times

YBIG gets a cut of the profits which can go towards new flags and displays for the singing section
The obsessed few can have easy access to the whereabouts of all members at all times to find out why they haven’t been posting

Everyone’s a winner

Date Posted: 11 Apr 2018 at 12:21am

What about introducing a tracker system? each member has to buy one and wear it at all times

YBIG gets a cut of the profits which can go towards new flags and displays for the singing section
The obsessed few can have easy access to the whereabouts of all members at all times to find out why they haven’t been posting

Everyone’s a winner

Snapchat already has that one sorry.

Date Posted: 11 Apr 2018 at 12:24am
Snap chat tells everybody where you are? And people still use the f**king thing!?

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Apr 2018 at 12:26am
Only if you want it to

Date Posted: 11 Apr 2018 at 12:27am

Only if you want it to
My point was why would you want to?

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Apr 2018 at 12:30am
So you can solve arguments on an Internet forum like "I wonder why he hasn't posted in a while" then so people can check Snapchat to see where he actually is atm.

Brilliant idea imo. Should get rolled out asap.

Date Posted: 11 Apr 2018 at 12:30am

Only if you want it to

My point was why would you want to?

Ive no idea

Date Posted: 19 Apr 2018 at 10:07pm
I'd like to see a thread in the Rest of The World section for "reports" or "links" every second post seems to be "according to reports" or an article taken from somewhere or whatever.

Given that we all use google, read newspapers, watch Sky Sports News etc it's not as if we don't already know the obvious goings on in the footballing world.

There's nothing worse than logging onto a thread and you see 7 links or reports being posted daily.

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Apr 2018 at 9:19am
Fair point alright. Every thread seems to have a load of new posts based on absolutely nothing.
I would also like to point out that I never watch Sky Sports News though. The breaking news of some lad signing a new contract at QPR or an update on how Team Moderate Gains are doing in the Giro has long since lost its appeal.

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Apr 2018 at 9:21am
A thread for cut and pasted stories that you would find on BBC Football Gossip or Skysports.com do you mean GD?

Date Posted: 20 Apr 2018 at 9:38am
A proper notification tool (not email) something up the top panel would be great.

similar to the below

Posted By: SuperDave84
Date Posted: 20 Apr 2018 at 4:28pm
Something like that would need to be totally opt-in only. I don't want notifications when trapnoclue is spamming a thread I've posted in, or for the latest in the Hans v everyone bouts on the Man United thread.

Date Posted: 20 Apr 2018 at 6:37pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Something like that would need to be totally opt-in only. I don't want notifications when trapnoclue is spamming a thread I've posted in, or for the latest in the Hans v everyone bouts on the Man United thread.

Would only be if someone replies or quotes you

similar to this

Date Posted: 16 May 2018 at 4:58pm

I'd like to see a thread in the Rest of The World section for "reports" or "links" every second post seems to be "according to reports" or an article taken from somewhere or whatever.

Given that we all use google, read newspapers, watch Sky Sports News etc it's not as if we don't already know the obvious goings on in the footballing world.

There's nothing worse than logging onto a thread and you see 7 links or reports being posted daily.

Bump Thumbs Up

Sick of seeing links and countless articles.

One thread pinned to the top of the rest of the world section for links. 

-------------

Posted By: BigStrongMan
Date Posted: 09 Dec 2018 at 10:29am
has the lay out changed for everyone on the phone?

-------------
PM me for all forum moderation queries.

Date Posted: 09 Dec 2018 at 10:35am
you’ve maybe changed the “view in” mode at the bottom of the page 
Happened me once
Classic or mobile are the options 

Date Posted: 09 Dec 2018 at 10:38am
Could they put vending machines in every section of the forum? I think a coffee machine would make the site money as well as increase footfall.

-------------

Date Posted: 09 Dec 2018 at 10:44am
LOL

-------------

Posted By: Denis Irwin
Date Posted: 09 Dec 2018 at 10:50am
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Could they put vending machines in every section of the forum? I think a coffee machine would make the site money as well as increase footfall.

But no apples in the vending machine please! 

-------------
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn

Date Posted: 09 Dec 2018 at 10:54am

Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

But no apples in the vending machine please! 

No.  There is no money in apples.We would be aiming at the prospective type 2 diabetics. They spend all their money on sugar and carbs.

-------------

Posted By: FrankosHereNow
Date Posted: 09 Dec 2018 at 1:55pm
I’d prefer to pay a membership fee than the new ads on the site.

-------------
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row

Date Posted: 09 Dec 2018 at 2:29pm
I use Adblocker on my PC but on mobile I get ads for a new FitBit.

Just because it's December there's no need to tell me I'm gonna be fat in 3 weeks time LOL

Date Posted: 09 Dec 2018 at 3:09pm
My ads make absolutely have absolutely no relation to my search history. Maybe whoever runs these cookie algorithms has a sense of humour, if so, well done, but I have no interest in investing in 'corporate apartments', which sound like they should be burned down, or in 'The Lion King' musical and least of all in visiting Australia.

-------------

Posted By: Steve Amsterdam
Date Posted: 09 Dec 2018 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Same here. Not a fan.
Still on mobile view, but the new layout is too big. 

Anyone still remember the old forum layout? Before the big update back in 2009 (I think)

-------------
Molly Malone's pub- The home of YBIG in Amsterdam!

Posted By: TonyNotJack
Date Posted: 09 Dec 2018 at 3:36pm

My ads make absolutely have absolutely no relation to my search history. Maybe whoever runs these cookie algorithms has a sense of humour, if so, well done, but I have no interest in investing in 'corporate apartments', which sound like they should be burned down, or in 'The Lion King' musical and least of all in visiting Australia.

10 things you must see in Dublin can't be far off. LOL

Date Posted: 09 Dec 2018 at 4:44pm
Originally posted by TonyNotJack TonyNotJack wrote:

10 things you must see in Dublin can't be far off. LOL
All October and November I was getting them for the Royal British Legion and Help for Heroes, so that is almost certain to be next. At least both make sense based on location and searches!

-------------

Posted By: Sham157
Date Posted: 09 Dec 2018 at 5:10pm
Originally posted by Steve Amsterdam Steve Amsterdam wrote:

Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Same here. Not a fan.
Still on mobile view, but the new layout is too big. 

Anyone still remember the old forum layout? Before the big update back in 2009 (I think)
ah the good old day, better layout and less ****s

Date Posted: 09 Dec 2018 at 5:28pm
An ignore button Thumbs Up

Date Posted: 09 Dec 2018 at 5:40pm

Sure then you’d only be talking to yourself

-------------
AS YOU WERE McGx

Date Posted: 09 Dec 2018 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Sure then you’d only be talking to yourself

I can live with that Cool

Date Posted: 09 Dec 2018 at 8:44pm
Pages still jumping after the recent addition of ads. Seriously, how hard is it for whatever programer does this to rectify it 

Date Posted: 09 Dec 2018 at 8:58pm
I have a new laptop and at first there were ads on ybig.  I downloaded Malwarebytes and now no ads.

-------------

Posted By: 9fingers
Date Posted: 09 Dec 2018 at 9:08pm
They’re an absolute pain in the hole

Posted By: Gabrieléire
Date Posted: 15 Dec 2018 at 6:31am

Couldn’t agree more. Afew accounts on this site that I don’t even bother reading their posts. Every time I see their name on a post I scroll on. I would be confident to say a lot of people do it as well. 

Date Posted: 15 Dec 2018 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by Gabrieléire Gabrieléire wrote:

Couldn’t agree more. Afew accounts on this site that I don’t even bother reading their posts. Every time I see their name on a post I scroll on. I would be confident to say a lot of people do it as well. 

I think alot of people feel the same, I know plenty of lads who have stopped posting on here over the amount of sh*te certain people post.

Partly why I'd rarely post on here myself.

Date Posted: 15 Dec 2018 at 2:56pm
Sensitive souls

-------------
AS YOU WERE McGx

Date Posted: 15 Dec 2018 at 3:05pm
There is an ignore function available..just use your brains and ignore, its not that hard.

Posted By: 9fingers
Date Posted: 15 Dec 2018 at 3:06pm
I think an ignore button would be a terrible idea

Posted By: Max Power
Date Posted: 24 Jan 2023 at 12:47am
Bring back the babes competition Clap

-------------
Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch

Posted By: MayoMark
Date Posted: 24 Jan 2023 at 12:59am
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

3. When a URL is pasted into a post - the forum should know it's a link and create the link automatically.

Yes Clap

-------------
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...

Posted By: LaserSnake
Date Posted: 08 Sep 2023 at 8:26am
The modding of new posts is too slow. I'll time you on this one. 
Tick tock...

Posted By: jamo1
Date Posted: 13 Sep 2023 at 11:15am
On the opening page the Ire v Eng memorial for Jack is getting to be a bit of an eyesore. Great cause but its up a while now.

-------------
Del Boy: You do know what a pyscopath is dont you Grandad

Grandad: Of course i know what a Pyscopath is, its a fella who dresses up in womens clothes.

Date Posted: 27 Sep 2023 at 8:29pm
Why do posted links never open anymore?

-------------

Posted By: Max Power
Date Posted: 11 Oct 2023 at 12:25am
Originally posted by jamo1 jamo1 wrote:

On the opening page the Ire v Eng memorial for Jack is getting to be a bit of an eyesore. Great cause but its up a while now.

Doesn’t seem to be anyone updating the home page anymore, all posts from 2 years ago at least.

-------------
Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch

Posted By: BrendanD88
Date Posted: 05 Jan 2024 at 10:28am
Remove Vidic as a Mod.

Posted By: SeaSharp
Date Posted: 05 Jan 2024 at 10:29am
LOL

Posted By: nvidic
Date Posted: 05 Jan 2024 at 11:13am
f**k it, I'll let that one go LOL

Posted By: nvidic