Forum Description: All ROI International Team forums
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=53706
Printed Date: 25 Apr 2024 at 9:10pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: YBIG mandate - Sign up here
Posted By: The GerK
Subject: YBIG mandate - Sign up here
Date Posted: 20 Apr 2016 at 12:14am

•  Independent fans need to have a voice on issues with Irish international football so we have drafted the following mandate. We are asking fans to sign up if you agree with our principles.
  • Purpose is to raise concerns of independent supporters and also to lobby for a unified voice of Supporters’ Club and independent supporters on areas of mutual interest;
  • Seek to partner with FAI on areas of previous co-operation such as charity initiatives and stadium atmosphere
  • In order to move this to the next stage, we need a mandate from site users!

As an internet forum, the demographic of users varies from those who visit the site on a daily basis to those who visit on a handful of occasions in a year.  What is clear is that the site, and particularly the associated forum, has been an essential resource for those attending Ireland games at home and particularly abroad.

Users on the site have long campaigned for a clear and transparent ticketing system, with the flaws of the existing system acutely shown prior to the Scotland game in 2014.  Site users analysed existing schemes in place in Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, England and other countries and have proposed this as a suitable model to the FAI.  This proposal was made long before the fiasco surrounding the Scotland game, and was raised with the FAI on a number of occasions before and since.

Since the Scotland game, the site and its users appear to have been labelled as “troublemakers” and the previously positive relationship with the FAI has deteriorated.  We believe that this is unfair, as the leadership of the FAI accepted that there were issues with the allocation of these tickets, but the channels of communication with the Association have dried up since late 2014.

The FAI established a network of Republic of Ireland Supporters’ Clubs in 2013 an this initiative must be welcomed. It appears that the only communication between the Association and the fan base will be conducted through this Confederation of Supporters’ Clubs.

Many YBIG users are not members of these official Supporters Clubs and wish to remain as “independent” supporters.  YBIG has always rejected the decision to become an official Supporters Club, a move supported by many on the site.  This decision became challenging in light of a policy decision to first prioritise the allocation of tickets to Supporters’ Clubs by the Association, and then also to consider Supporters’ Clubs and independent supporters as part of the same cohort for the allocation of tickets.

The result is that Supporters’ Clubs and independent supporters, under the umbrella of the ‘Fans Direct’ scheme, are now eligible to apply for 30% of away tickets.  YBIG believes that there is significant opportunity to bring further transparency to the allocation of tickets and has lobbied both the Association and also individual Supporters’ Clubs on this matter.

It is becoming clear that in order to ensure that the voice of independent supporters is heard, YBIG requires an official mandate which people can sign up to. The intention is to remain independent. This will ensure that the voice of independent supporters is heard on all issues from match safety, travel, ticketing etc.

We understand that many supporters will question this move and wonder why now?  We believe that we have exhausted all our existing avenues of communication with the Association and despite our best efforts, it appears that this may be the best channel for supporters to ensure that their voice is heard.

YBIG would like to invite supporters to sign up to this scheme in order to provide a mandate for the group.

Key Points

•  Approach with FAI in order to establish a group structure to allow attendance at Confederation of Supporters’ Clubs events;
  • The group will not manage the allocation of tickets - independent supporters will continue to apply as usual through the Fans’ Direct Portal;
  • Group will seek to re-establish the previous working relationship between YBIG and FAI across areas such as charity initiatives and supporter experience;
  • All website users are eligible to apply for officer positions;
Next Steps

• Debate the idea on this thread - we want to hear the views of everyone on this one;
  • If you agree with this please fill out the following form

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1OzJcEbCVECpwhCIT6UY2qc_MG8_1hvWLq9t6-SpL8E8/viewform" rel="nofollow - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1OzJcEbCVECpwhCIT6UY2qc_MG8_1hvWLq9t6-SpL8E8/viewform

Replies:
Posted By: Newryrep
Date Posted: 07 Jun 2016 at 7:24pm
Am happy enough to sign up to this otherwise independent fans will continue to be shafted

The 30% allocation to independents and sc is a disgrace but the deafening silence on it from certain quarters is even worse

Newryrep + 1

-------------
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941

Posted By: BabbsBalls
Date Posted: 07 Jun 2016 at 7:27pm
Agreed.

NewryRep + 1
Babbsballs + 2

-------------
l hear you are a racist now, father ?

Posted By: daithi
Date Posted: 07 Jun 2016 at 7:32pm
Agreed.

NewryRep + 1
Babbsballs + 2
Daithi + 2

-------------
Just because it's tradition does not make it right

Posted By: SuperDave84
Date Posted: 07 Jun 2016 at 7:41pm
NewryRep + 1
Babbsballs + 2
Daithi + 2
SuperDave84 +2

-------------

Posted By: gufct
Date Posted: 07 Jun 2016 at 7:46pm
NewryRep + 1
Babbsballs + 2
Daithi + 2
SuperDave84 +2
gufct +2

-------------
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.

Posted By: Sligo Hornet
Date Posted: 07 Jun 2016 at 7:49pm
NewryRep + 1
Babbsballs + 2
Daithi + 2
SuperDave84 +2
gufct +2
Sligo Hornet

Posted By: liam_in_germany
Date Posted: 07 Jun 2016 at 7:54pm
Originally posted by Sligo Hornet Sligo Hornet wrote:

NewryRep + 1
Babbsballs + 2
Daithi + 2
SuperDave84 +2
gufct +2
Sligo Hornet
Liam-in-germany +1

Posted By: drog addict
Date Posted: 07 Jun 2016 at 7:56pm
NewryRep + 1
Babbsballs + 2
Daithi + 2
SuperDave84 +2
gufct +2
Sligo Hornet
Liam-in-germany +1
Drog addict + 3

-------------
Chips don't bounce

Posted By: Sligo Hornet
Date Posted: 07 Jun 2016 at 7:57pm
Sligo Hornet
NewryRep + 1
Babbsballs + 2
Daithi + 2
SuperDave84 +2
gufct +2
Liam-in-germany +1

Good man Liam

Posted By: Hickster74
Date Posted: 07 Jun 2016 at 8:02pm
NewryRep + 1
Babbsballs + 2
Daithi + 2
SuperDave84 +2
gufct +2
Sligo Hornet
Liam-in-germany +1
Drog addict + 3
Hickster74 + 1

-------------
"Perhaps the reason that they did not consider the worst, was because discussion of such cases would have cast suspicion on the planner as being a "saboteur". Paranoia was rampant throughout."

Posted By: caseballs
Date Posted: 07 Jun 2016 at 8:22pm
NewryRep + 1
Babbsballs + 2
Daithi + 2
SuperDave84 +2
gufct +2
Sligo Hornet
Liam-in-germany +1
Drog addict + 3
Hickster74 + 1
caseballs

Posted By: seaniemac
Date Posted: 07 Jun 2016 at 8:37pm
NewryRep + 1
Babbsballs + 2
Daithi + 2
SuperDave84 +2
gufct +2
Sligo Hornet
Liam-in-germany +1
Drog addict + 3
Hickster74 + 1
caseballs
Seaniemac

Posted By: SByrne24
Date Posted: 07 Jun 2016 at 8:45pm
NewryRep + 1
Babbsballs + 2
Daithi + 2
SuperDave84 +2
gufct +2
Sligo Hornet
Liam-in-germany +1
Drog addict + 3
Hickster74 + 1
caseballs
Seaniemac
Sbyrne + 1

-------------
YBIG Resident Pilot

Posted By: Mr Stupid
Date Posted: 07 Jun 2016 at 9:16pm
NewryRep + 1
Babbsballs + 2
Daithi + 2
SuperDave84 +2
gufct +2
Sligo Hornet
Liam-in-germany +1
Drog addict + 3
Hickster74 + 1
caseballs
Seaniemac
Sbyrne + 1
Mr Stupid

-------------
Stupid like a fox

Posted By: shakeyshamrock
Date Posted: 07 Jun 2016 at 9:37pm
NewryRep + 1
Babbsballs + 2
Daithi + 2
SuperDave84 +2
gufct +2
Sligo Hornet
Liam-in-germany +1
Drog addict + 3
Hickster74 + 1
caseballs
Seaniemac
Sbyrne + 1
Mr Stupid
Shakeyshamrock +1

Posted By: reddladd
Date Posted: 07 Jun 2016 at 9:43pm
reddladd + 4

-------------
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.

Posted By: Borussia
Date Posted: 07 Jun 2016 at 10:13pm
I see debate was invited on here so reckon I'll kick it off !
I think this is a positive step - Around the time of the Scotland ticket fiasco and the requests for YBIG to become an official supporters club, I had suggested maybe forming YBIG into a type of Fans Union to represent independent fans and I think this is a move towards that. By getting the mandate from people on here and forming into an organised group, it puts an onus on to the FAI to engage with a large group of fans. I'm sure many on here suspect that they won't but hopefully they take this opportunity to work in a collaborative manner.

Posted By: thebronze14
Date Posted: 07 Jun 2016 at 10:25pm
NewryRep + 1
Babbsballs + 2
Daithi + 2
SuperDave84 +2
gufct +2
Sligo Hornet
Liam-in-germany +1
Drog addict + 3
Hickster74 + 1
caseballs
Seaniemac
Sbyrne + 1
Mr Stupid
Shakeyshamrock +1
redladd +4
thebronze14

Posted By: Butch
Date Posted: 07 Jun 2016 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

I think this is a positive step - Around the time of the Scotland ticket fiasco and the requests for YBIG to become an official supporters club, I had suggested maybe forming YBIG into a type of Fans Union to represent independent fans and I think this is a move towards that. By getting the mandate from people on here and forming into an organised group, it puts an onus on to the FAI to engage with a large group of fans. I'm sure many on here suspect that they won't but hopefully they take this opportunity to work in a collaborative manner.

Do you think the FAI would have more respect for a fans union ? They obviously have little respect for the average Joe soap travelling independently . The YBIG forum raises issues and concerns already and they don't really care . I think the only way the FAI would listen is that YBIG turns into a supporters club . This way they have control over you like they do with all the other SC's in the country . It's all about the power

Date Posted: 07 Jun 2016 at 10:34pm
Originally posted by Butch Butch wrote:

Do you think the FAI would have more respect for a fans union ? They obviously have little respect for the average Joe soap travelling independently . The YBIG forum raises issues and concerns already and they don't really care . I think the only way the FAI would listen is that YBIG turns into a supporters club . This way they have control over you like they do with all the other SC's in the country . It's all about the power

I think if the lads succeed in getting big numbers together to support this, then it's possible this grouping would be bigger than most supporters clubs. The FAI would appear daft not to make some efforts to engage with such a sizeable group.

Posted By: billybunter
Date Posted: 07 Jun 2016 at 10:36pm
100% agreed!   
I'll fill out whatever form is needed once available. 
Superb site in every way, and has been an unbelievable resource for me down the years. 

Posted By: St.Pauli Reloaded 2
Date Posted: 07 Jun 2016 at 10:38pm
[QUOTE=thebronze14]NewryRep + 1
Babbsballs + 2
Daithi + 2
SuperDave84 +2
gufct +2
Sligo Hornet
Liam-in-germany +1
Drog addict + 3
Hickster74 + 1
caseballs
Seaniemac
Sbyrne + 1
Mr Stupid
Shakeyshamrock +1
redladd +4
thebronze
St.Pauli Reloaded2

-------------
In Martin and Roy we Trust !

Date Posted: 07 Jun 2016 at 10:47pm
@Borussia Maybe that's what scares them . Trying to control a group of this size with a strong voice . Many of the other SC's are dotted around the country in different counties in smaller amounts . YBIG is a different beast that is nationwide and well supported and would be harder to control .

Posted By: HuntysCousin
Date Posted: 07 Jun 2016 at 10:52pm
NewryRep + 1
Babbsballs + 2
Daithi + 2
SuperDave84 +2
gufct +2
Sligo Hornet
Liam-in-germany +1
Drog addict + 3
Hickster74 + 1
caseballs
Seaniemac
Sbyrne + 1
Mr Stupid
Shakeyshamrock +1
redladd +4
thebronze
St.Pauli Reloaded2
HuntysCousin

Date Posted: 07 Jun 2016 at 10:53pm
Originally posted by Butch Butch wrote:

@Borussia Maybe that's what scares them . Trying to control a group of this size with a strong voice . Many of the other SC's are dotted around the country in different counties in smaller amounts . YBIG is a different beast that is nationwide and well supported and would be harder to control .
I would agree - Which is exactly why we need a strong unified voice. 
It's the not the same situation with clubs in England as fundamentally those clubs have more at stake with their fanbases etc but a number of clubs do now engage directly with supporters union-type groups and it does work. They don't always agree but constructive relationships can be had. 

Posted By: OscarDelta
Date Posted: 07 Jun 2016 at 11:23pm
NewryRep + 1
Babbsballs + 2
Daithi + 2
SuperDave84 +2
gufct +2
Sligo Hornet
Liam-in-germany +1
Drog addict + 3
Hickster74 + 1
caseballs
Seaniemac
Sbyrne + 1
Mr Stupid
Shakeyshamrock +1
redladd +4
thebronze
St.Pauli Reloaded2
HuntysCousin
OscarDelta +4

Posted By: rolo
Date Posted: 07 Jun 2016 at 11:27pm
why is this list still going on? there is a form for ppl to sign up. List here is pointless and stymieing debate

-------------
"I'm off to see the Queen tomorrow too, don't forget that"

Posted By: OscarDelta
Date Posted: 07 Jun 2016 at 11:31pm
If YBIG was not around how many Irish fans would
 NOT be going to France because of gaining access to tickets
 Struggling to sort out Accom as few organised trips
 Understanding about travelling around
 Helping other supporters get tickets even when they have them

I know I joined the forum after getting no tickets, got tons of help and assistance and offered it as well.

Independent Fans groups can lobby Politicians more effectively than supporters clubs.
Often a supporters club is really controlled by a few at the top and rest go along as long as tickets are forthcoming, there are exceptions.

As pointed out FAI cannot control YBIG hence it wants to do everything it can to limit its influence.
Reality is that engaging gives it easy access to Social Media forum who want to help.

Posted By: ShamtheRam
Date Posted: 07 Jun 2016 at 11:35pm
I'd be lost without this place. A fine base for all Irish fans. Thumbs Up

-------------
YBIG NPF founder and CEO

Posted By: Bo Jackson
Date Posted: 07 Jun 2016 at 11:39pm
Originally posted by rolo rolo wrote:

why is this list still going on? there is a form for ppl to sign up. List here is pointless and stymieing debate

NewryRep + 1
Babbsballs + 2
Daithi + 2
SuperDave84 +2
gufct +2
Sligo Hornet
Liam-in-germany +1
Drog addict + 3
Hickster74 + 1
caseballs
Seaniemac
Sbyrne + 1
Mr Stupid
Shakeyshamrock +1
redladd +4
thebronze
St.Pauli Reloaded2
HuntysCousin
OscarDelta +4
rolo

-------------
You don't know Bo?

2018 YBIG Fantasy Football Champ!

Posted By: Hickster74
Date Posted: 07 Jun 2016 at 11:47pm
Originally posted by Bo Jackson Bo Jackson wrote:

<span style="line-height: 16.8px; : rgb251, 251, 253;">NewryRep + 1</span><br style="line-height: 16.8px; : rgb251, 251, 253;"><span style="line-height: 16.8px; : rgb251, 251, 253;">Babbsballs + 2</span><br style="line-height: 16.8px; : rgb251, 251, 253;"><span style="line-height: 16.8px; : rgb251, 251, 253;">Daithi + 2</span><br style="line-height: 16.8px; : rgb251, 251, 253;"><span style="line-height: 16.8px; : rgb251, 251, 253;">SuperDave84 +2</span><br style="line-height: 16.8px; : rgb251, 251, 253;"><span style="line-height: 16.8px; : rgb251, 251, 253;">gufct +2</span><br style="line-height: 16.8px; : rgb251, 251, 253;"><span style="line-height: 16.8px; : rgb251, 251, 253;">Sligo Hornet</span><br style="line-height: 16.8px; : rgb251, 251, 253;"><span style="line-height: 16.8px; : rgb251, 251, 253;">Liam-in-germany +1</span><br style="line-height: 16.8px; : rgb251, 251, 253;"><span style="line-height: 16.8px; : rgb251, 251, 253;">Drog addict + 3</span><br style="line-height: 16.8px; : rgb251, 251, 253;"><span style="line-height: 16.8px; : rgb251, 251, 253;">Hickster74 + 1</span><div style="line-height: 16.8px; : rgb251, 251, 253;"><span style="line-height: 16.8px;">caseballs</span><div style="line-height: 16.8px; : rgb251, 251, 253;"><span style="line-height: 16.8px;">Seaniemac</span><span style="line-height: 16.8px; : rgb251, 251, 253;">Sbyrne + 1</span><div style="line-height: 16.8px; : rgb251, 251, 253;"><span style="line-height: 16.8px;">Mr Stupid</span><div style="line-height: 16.8px; : rgb251, 251, 253;"><span style="line-height: 16.8px;">Shakeyshamrock +1</span><div style="line-height: 16.8px; : rgb251, 251, 253;"><span style="line-height: 16.8px;">redladd +4</span><div style="line-height: 16.8px; : rgb251, 251, 253;"><span style="line-height: 16.8px;">thebronze
St.Pauli Reloaded2</span><div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;"><span style="line-height: 16.8px;">Hun</span><span style=": rgb255, 255, 255;">t</span><span style="line-height: 1.4; : rgb255, 255, 255;">ysCousin
OscarDelta +4
rolo
</span>

Rolo has a point in fairness..just post a +1 when form filled.

GerK, typo in the form, Seaton ticket..

-------------
"Perhaps the reason that they did not consider the worst, was because discussion of such cases would have cast suspicion on the planner as being a "saboteur". Paranoia was rampant throughout."

Posted By: deise316
Date Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 12:50am
NewryRep + 1
Babbsballs + 2
Daithi + 2
SuperDave84 +2
gufct +2
Sligo Hornet
Liam-in-germany +1
Drog addict + 3
Hickster74 + 1
caseballs
Seaniemac
Sbyrne + 1
Mr Stupid
Shakeyshamrock +1
redladd +4
thebronze
St.Pauli Reloaded2
HuntysCousin
OscarDelta +4
rolo
Deise316

-------------
Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....

Posted By: AKOT
Date Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 1:10am
Originally posted by deise316 deise316 wrote:

NewryRep + 1
Babbsballs + 2
Daithi + 2
SuperDave84 +2
gufct +2
Sligo Hornet
Liam-in-germany +1
Drog addict + 3
Hickster74 + 1
caseballs
Seaniemac
Sbyrne + 1
Mr Stupid
Shakeyshamrock +1
redladd +4
thebronze
St.Pauli Reloaded2
HuntysCousin
OscarDelta +4
rolo
Deise316
AKOT +1

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 7:28am

The list is far from pointless it shows the number of people who are at least interested in signing up and shows that there are plenty of them long term posters who are both st holders and or away regulars

Hell its even a list I like

-------------
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941

Posted By: Claret Murph
Date Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 7:42am
NewryRep + 1
Babbsballs + 2
Daithi + 2
SuperDave84 +2
gufct +2
Sligo Hornet
Liam-in-germany +1
Drog addict + 3
Hickster74 + 1
caseballs
Seaniemac
Sbyrne + 1
Mr Stupid
Shakeyshamrock +1
redladd +4
thebronze
St.Pauli Reloaded2
HuntysCousin
OscarDelta +4
rolo
Deise316
AKOT +1
Mr & Mrs Claret .

Can't sign the form due to filters at work will do it when I get home .
Now even thou we are both members of a Supporters Club and maybe looked on kindly by the FAI I am 100% in favour from something from the FAI that is   transparent  for ALL FANS  .

-------------
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .

Posted By: BrendanD88
Date Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 7:48am
NewryRep + 1
Babbsballs + 2
Daithi + 2
SuperDave84 +2
gufct +2
Sligo Hornet
Liam-in-germany +1
Drog addict + 3
Hickster74 + 1
caseballs
Seaniemac
Sbyrne + 1
Mr Stupid
Shakeyshamrock +1
redladd +4
thebronze
St.Pauli Reloaded2
HuntysCousin
OscarDelta +4
rolo
Deise316
AKOT +1
Mr & Mrs Claret
BrendanD88

Posted By: coldzebra
Date Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 8:22am
NewryRep + 1
Babbsballs + 2
Daithi + 2
SuperDave84 +2
gufct +2
Sligo Hornet
Liam-in-germany +1
Drog addict + 3
Hickster74 + 1
caseballs
Seaniemac
Sbyrne + 1
Mr Stupid
Shakeyshamrock +1
redladd +4
thebronze
St.Pauli Reloaded2
HuntysCousin
OscarDelta +4
rolo
Deise316
AKOT +1
Mr & Mrs Claret .
coldzebra

Posted By: colmoc
Date Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 8:26am
NewryRep + 1
Babbsballs + 2
Daithi + 2
SuperDave84 +2
gufct +2
Sligo Hornet
Liam-in-germany +1
Drog addict + 3
Hickster74 + 1
caseballs
Seaniemac
Sbyrne + 1
Mr Stupid
Shakeyshamrock +1
redladd +4
thebronze
St.Pauli Reloaded2
HuntysCousin
OscarDelta +4
rolo
Deise316
AKOT +1
Mr & Mrs Claret .
coldzebra
colmoc

Posted By: Muinteoir
Date Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 8:33am
[QUOTE=colmoc]NewryRep + 1
Babbsballs + 2
Daithi + 2
SuperDave84 +2
gufct +2
Sligo Hornet
Liam-in-germany +1
Drog addict + 3
Hickster74 + 1
caseballs
Seaniemac
Sbyrne + 1
Mr Stupid
Shakeyshamrock +1
redladd +4
thebronze
St.Pauli Reloaded2
HuntysCousin
OscarDelta +4
rolo
Deise316
AKOT +1
Mr & Mrs Claret .
coldzebra
colmoc
Muinteoir

Posted By: Terry Mancicni
Date Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 8:39am
why is your season ticket number required?

Posted By: keitho5
Date Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 8:42am
NewryRep + 1
Babbsballs + 2
Daithi + 2
SuperDave84 +2
gufct +2
Sligo Hornet
Liam-in-germany +1
Drog addict + 3
Hickster74 + 1
caseballs
Seaniemac
Sbyrne + 1
Mr Stupid
Shakeyshamrock +1
redladd +4
thebronze
St.Pauli Reloaded2
HuntysCousin
OscarDelta +4
rolo
Deise316
AKOT +1
Mr & Mrs Claret .
coldzebra
colmoc
Muinteoir
Keitho5 +1

-------------
Oooooooooohhhhhh yes sir......

Posted By: Drumcondra 69er
Date Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 8:45am
NewryRep + 1
Babbsballs + 2
Daithi + 2
SuperDave84 +2
gufct +2
Sligo Hornet
Liam-in-germany +1
Drog addict + 3
Hickster74 + 1
caseballs
Seaniemac
Sbyrne + 1
Mr Stupid
Shakeyshamrock +1
redladd +4
thebronze
St.Pauli Reloaded2
HuntysCousin
OscarDelta +4
rolo
Deise316
AKOT +1
Mr & Mrs Claret .
coldzebra
colmoc
Muinteoir
Keitho5 +1
Drumcondra 69er +1

-------------
Blog: http://afalsefirstxi.blogspot.ie/" rel="nofollow - A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/afalsefirstxi/" rel="nofollow - A False First XI

Posted By: cliffrichard
Date Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 9:27am
NewryRep + 1
Babbsballs + 2
Daithi + 2
SuperDave84 +2
gufct +2
Sligo Hornet
Liam-in-germany +1
Drog addict + 3
Hickster74 + 1
caseballs
Seaniemac
Sbyrne + 1
Mr Stupid
Shakeyshamrock +1
redladd +4
thebronze
St.Pauli Reloaded2
HuntysCousin
OscarDelta +4
rolo
Deise316
AKOT +1
Mr & Mrs Claret .
coldzebra
colmoc
Muinteoir
Keitho5 +1
Drumcondra 69er +1
Cliff Richard

Posted By: ShaneH10
Date Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 9:51am
NewryRep + 1
Babbsballs + 2
Daithi + 2
SuperDave84 +2
gufct +2
Sligo Hornet
Liam-in-germany +1
Drog addict + 3
Hickster74 + 1
caseballs
Seaniemac
Sbyrne + 1
Mr Stupid
Shakeyshamrock +1
redladd +4
thebronze
St.Pauli Reloaded2
HuntysCousin
OscarDelta +4
rolo
Deise316
AKOT +1
Mr & Mrs Claret .
coldzebra
colmoc
Muinteoir
Keitho5 +1
Drumcondra 69er +1
Cliff Richard
ShaneH10 +1

Posted By: lassassinblanc
Date Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 10:04am
NewryRep + 1
Babbsballs + 2
Daithi + 2
SuperDave84 +2
gufct +2
Sligo Hornet
Liam-in-germany +1
Drog addict + 3
Hickster74 + 1
caseballs
Seaniemac
Sbyrne + 1
Mr Stupid
Shakeyshamrock +1
redladd +4
thebronze
St.Pauli Reloaded2
HuntysCousin
OscarDelta +4
rolo
Deise316
AKOT +1
Mr & Mrs Claret .
coldzebra
colmoc
Muinteoir
Keitho5 +1
Drumcondra 69er +1
Cliff Richard
ShaneH10 +1
Lassassinblanc

Great idea Ger Clap

Posted By: Portal
Date Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 11:01am
I don't understand what's going on here lads.  It looks like just another one of those meaningless lists so beloved of YBIG or did I miss something.  Is it planned to present some kind of petition to the FAI and, if so, what will the petition say and will the FAI be able to identify us all from our forum names to establish we are bona fide ticket buying supporters [I know they have a spy in our midst but I didn't think he was that good]. 

-------------
The mole, my hole - Just Saying Like

Date Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 11:08am
Originally posted by Portal Portal wrote:

I don't understand what's going on here lads.  It looks like just another one of those meaningless lists so beloved of YBIG or did I miss something.  Is it planned to present some kind of petition to the FAI and, if so, what will the petition say and will the FAI be able to identify us all from our forum names to establish we are bona fide ticket buying supporters [I know they have a spy in our midst but I didn't think he was that good]. 

read the first post

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 11:09am
you have to fill out the form with your real name and season ticket account number if you have one. Its ybig being smart and getting organised so something like Glasgow can never happen again.

-------------

Posted By: The Boy Z
Date Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 11:10am
NewryRep + 1
Babbsballs + 2
Daithi + 2
SuperDave84 +2
gufct +2
Sligo Hornet
Liam-in-germany +1
Drog addict + 3
Hickster74 + 1
caseballs
Seaniemac
Sbyrne + 1
Mr Stupid
Shakeyshamrock +1
redladd +4
thebronze
St.Pauli Reloaded2
HuntysCousin
OscarDelta +4
rolo
Deise316
AKOT +1
Mr & Mrs Claret .
coldzebra
colmoc
Muinteoir
Keitho5 +1
Drumcondra 69er +1
Cliff Richard
ShaneH10 +1
Lassassinblanc
The Boy Z

-------------
Theres only one sport that matters..

Date Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 11:13am
Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

you have to fill out the form with your real name and season ticket account number if you have one. Its ybig being smart and getting organised so something like Glasgow can never happen again.

Maybe I need to take a detour via the thick thread but I don't see any form.

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 11:17am

Link was there, will check

-------------

Posted By: lassassinblanc
Date Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 11:20am
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

About half way down the first page posted by Gerk

Date Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 11:33am
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

About half way down the first page posted by Gerk

Thanks.  Found it.  Obviously GerK doesn't know how to edit a post otherwise he could have put it in his op Big smile

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 12:06pm
adding your name portal ?

-------------

Posted By: Gaz
Date Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 1:07pm
Added my name plus 2 others to the Google form there Thumbs Up

-------------
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday

Date Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 1:19pm

No, not at the moment.  What is being proposed is a supporters club with a difference.  I'd like to see the constitution and rules of the proposed club and know who would be representing me before I'd put my name on a list which is going to be given to the FAI in support of an application by this club for official recognition.  I find it interesting that GerK's op sought to stimulate debate on here about the idea but there has been none.  Am I the only one with questions?

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 1:22pm
We've had debate on here for nearly 2 years we are actually getting organised now and you want more debate ???

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 1:23pm

No, not at the moment.  What is being proposed is a supporters club with a difference.  I'd like to see the constitution and rules of the proposed club and know who would be representing me before I'd put my name on a list which is going to be given to the FAI in support of an application by this club for official recognition.  I find it interesting that GerK's op sought to stimulate debate on here about the idea but there has been none.  Am I the only one with questions?

GerK out ... Portal in

Date Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 1:24pm

What would you propose Portal ?

Date Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 1:25pm

We've had debate on here for nearly 2 years we are actually getting organised now and you want more debate ???

GerK's idea - see op "Next Steps" point 1 Tongue

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 1:52pm

no it is not there is no fee , no crest and no intention to join the confederation, you give your consent that YBIG can speak on your behalf on fan matters as an independent fans that's essentially it

See above

Likely the mods on here and or a couple of other long term poster

Only that it can speak for on behalf of X No ST holders/away regulars

it would appear so - bottom line is you either trust the people here will do their best on behalf  of independent fans or you don't , if you don't fine

do you think the confederation is going to campaign for the 30% to be increased ?

-------------

Posted By: Bob Hoskins
Date Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 2:09pm
Signed up. 

I'd like some new members to have their views on this. 

When speaking to lads at the Euros, ones at their first tournament, they'll be asking how does one go about getting tickets to away games so direct them to this page for advice.

-------------
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.

Date Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 2:29pm

NewryRep + 1

Babbsballs + 2
Daithi + 2
SuperDave84 +2
gufct +2
Sligo Hornet
Liam-in-germany +1
Drog addict + 3
Hickster74 + 1
caseballs
Seaniemac
Sbyrne + 1
Mr Stupid
Shakeyshamrock +1
redladd +4
thebronze
St.Pauli Reloaded2
HuntysCousin
OscarDelta +4
rolo
Deise316
AKOT +1
Mr & Mrs Claret .
coldzebra
colmoc
Muinteoir
Keitho5 +1
Drumcondra 69er +1
Cliff Richard
ShaneH10 +1
Lassassinblanc
The Boy Z
Gaz + 2
Bob Hoskins

-------------

Posted By: seanyshuffler
Date Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 2:31pm
NewryRep + 1
Babbsballs + 2
Daithi + 2
SuperDave84 +2
gufct +2
Sligo Hornet
Liam-in-germany +1
Drog addict + 3
Hickster74 + 1
caseballs
Seaniemac
Sbyrne + 1
Mr Stupid
Shakeyshamrock +1
redladd +4
thebronze
St.Pauli Reloaded2
HuntysCousin
OscarDelta +4
rolo
Deise316
AKOT +1
Mr & Mrs Claret .
coldzebra
colmoc
Muinteoir
Keitho5 +1
Drumcondra 69er +1
Cliff Richard
ShaneH10 +1
Lassassinblanc
The Boy Z
Gaz + 2
Bob Hoskins
Seanyshuffler

Posted By: erimus
Date Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 3:03pm
Filled it in but whats the list above for?

-------------
This is our f**king country we're talking about - Keano

ROLL ON 2016

Date Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 3:33pm
people want to state that they have publicly registered

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by erimus erimus wrote:

Filled it in but whats the list above for?
as an encouragement

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 4:58pm

no it is not there is no fee , no crest and no intention to join the confederation, you give your consent that YBIG can speak on your behalf on fan matters as an independent fans that's essentially it

See above

it would appear so - bottom line is you either trust the people here will do their best on behalf  of independent fans or you don't , if you don't fine

do you think the confederation is going to campaign for the 30% to be increased ?

It's all very woolly Newry.  You say there is no intention to join the Confederation but one of the stated aims in the op is to get a seat at Confederation events.  I'm not questioning the integrity of anyone on here but I would be reluctant to authorise self appointed individuals to represent me in a situation where they are operating without rules or restrictions and are free to make it up as they go along. I do not see the FAI or the Confederation facilitating this initiative and I would have serious concerns this could lead to the demise of Fans Direct the existence of which has facilitated many of us in getting tickets for France.    

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 5:07pm

See above

It's all very woolly Newry.  You say there is no intention to join the Confederation but one of the stated aims in the op is to get a seat at Confederation events.  I'm not questioning the integrity of anyone on here but I would be reluctant to authorise self appointed individuals to represent me in a situation where they are operating without rules or restrictions and are free to make it up as they go along. I do not see the FAI or the Confederation facilitating this initiative and I would have serious concerns this could lead to the demise of Fans Direct the existence of which has facilitated many of us in getting tickets for France.    

Just repeating my question from earlier : What would you suggest Portal ???

By the way, I'm not questioning your right to have the opinion above : All part of a healthy debate. You've obviously thought about this so would be interested if you would suggest an alternative approach.

Date Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 5:30pm

Just repeating my question from earlier : What would you suggest Portal ???

By the way, I'm not questioning your right to have the opinion above : All part of a healthy debate. You've obviously thought about this so would be interested if you would suggest an alternative approach.

To be truthful I'm not sure I have a suggestion, or at least one that would meet with any degree of approval on here.  Delaney has the FAI in his pocket and seems to be able to do what he likes and I don't think he is going to be in any way receptive to an approach from YBIG.  That boat was burned long ago and won't sail again as long as Delaney is in charge.  I've said before we were extremely lucky to get Fans Direct when we did and it only happened because Delaney was on the back foot with the media.  I've also said before that nobody would understand our objection if the FAI announced the dissolution of FD and invited all supporters to join an SC and/or to facilitate people on YBIG forming their own SC.  If I was forced to make a suggestion now it would be let sleeping dogs lie.

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 5:43pm

See above

Getting a seat or getting some influence is different to joining a confederation we have stated categorically we will not be joining the confederation - not least as we would have to become a club

contradiction - you either trust them or you don't, you clearly don't , that's fine

Maybe , maybe not, maybe if enough were on board we would be hard to ignore ?

LOLLOLLOL really how many points did the FAI confirm that you had ? what was the cut off points for euro tickets BTW  I must of missed the memo , how many people were ahead of you in the Queue ?

Portal this is giving people a mandate to argue for a fairer and more transparent system and to argue that 30% of the allocation is a disgrace, you are not tied for life, it is not the mafia, you can withdraw that consent and go your own way at any time

If you are content with the status quo then its maybe its not for you

-------------

Posted By: 9fingers
Date Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 6:18pm
Signed up. Well done lads

Date Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 6:39pm

See above

Getting a seat or getting some influence is different to joining a confederation we have stated categorically we will not be joining the confederation - not least as we would have to become a club

contradiction - you either trust them or you don't, you clearly don't , that's fine

Maybe , maybe not, maybe if enough were on board we would be hard to ignore ?

LOLLOLLOL really how many points did the FAI confirm that you had ? what was the cut off points for euro tickets BTW  I must of missed the memo , how many people were ahead of you in the Queue ?

Portal this is giving people a mandate to argue for a fairer and more transparent system and to argue that 30% of the allocation is a disgrace, you are not tied for life, it is not the mafia, you can withdraw that consent and go your own way at any time

If you are content with the status quo then its maybe its not for you

Sweet Divine Jesus lads mind that we might upset the cosy arrangement that f**ked over the majority of regular travellers in Scotland.

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 6:54pm
@newryrep Its not easy to follow your posts or be sure what point any particular comment relates to.  As regards the issue of trust I said I'm not questioning anyone's integrity but integrity and judgement are two entirely different issues. It is not uncommon for well intentioned people to make bad judgement calls and I wouldn't be in favour of self appointed leaders representing me in any circumstances or on any issue or level.  You asked me earlier if I would be putting my name on the list and I answered honestly that I wouldn't be at this moment at least.  I respect the position of the people who want to support this initiative but as I've said I hope it doesn't damage the little we currently have.  I think almost without exception the people who should have got sorted for tickets for France got sorted and I'm looking forward to the next few weeks and to the autumn when I expect to see the usual couple of hundred at the away games.

-------------

Posted By: shoveonyournicks
Date Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 8:09pm
Just to throw my 2 cents in. I'm 100% behind the initiative. I don't believe anyone should be at a disadvantage regarding tickets based on whether they are or are not in a supporters club. We all support the team the same. I don't have an issue with the idea of supporters clubs but I don't feel anyone should be forced to join one (especially the way some of them are being run)

I would have one concern. I don't think it should just be mods or long time posters from here representing people. If the idea is to represent independent supporters then all independent supporters who want to be join should be given the chance to have a voice regardless of when they joined the forum or how much they post.

Date Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 8:13pm
From the first post "All website users are eligible to apply for officer positions;"

Posted By: shoveonyournicks
Date Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 8:22pm
And later newryrep said that mods and long term posters would represent the group. Given that, to my knowledge, he is a contributor to the mandate I was just giving my opinion on the matter

Date Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 9:10pm

@newryrep Its not easy to follow your posts or be sure what point any particular comment relates to.  As regards the issue of trust I said I'm not questioning anyone's integrity but integrity and judgement are two entirely different issues. It is not uncommon for well intentioned people to make bad judgement calls and I wouldn't be in favour of self appointed leaders representing me in any circumstances or on any issue or level.  You asked me earlier if I would be putting my name on the list and I answered honestly that I wouldn't be at this moment at least.  I respect the position of the people who want to support this initiative but as I've said I hope it doesn't damage the little we currently have.  I think almost without exception the people who should have got sorted for tickets for France got sorted and I'm looking forward to the next few weeks and to the autumn when I expect to see the usual couple of hundred at the away games.

On these two points, do you think the usual couple of hundred and the people who should get sorted will get tickets for Cardiff, when we'll have about 1,600 tickets? Even more so if the game means something for both teams, which it might well.

Just a reminder, if 30% of tickets go to SCs and Fans' Direct, that'll be under 500 tickets. Now, SCs have, I think, about 1,200 season tickets..... Fans' Direct at last count had two to three hundred (largely "the usual couple of hundred" you refer to).

So, using those maths, generously counting 300 for FD, pro-rating, that's 100 tickets for FD and 400 for the 1,200 SC members.

That means only 100 of the usual couple of hundred, who go to basically every game, home and away, would get tickets in Cardiff.

And you're prepared to stand by and let that happen? This is something that we need to talk about now, not later.

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by shoveonyournicks shoveonyournicks wrote:

Just to throw my 2 cents in. I'm 100% behind the initiative. I don't believe anyone should be at a disadvantage regarding tickets based on whether they are or are not in a supporters club. We all support the team the same. I don't have an issue with the idea of supporters clubs but I don't feel anyone should be forced to join one (especially the way some of them are being run)

I would have one concern. I don't think it should just be mods or long time posters from here representing people. If the idea is to represent independent supporters then all independent supporters who want to be join should be given the chance to have a voice regardless of when they joined the forum or how much they post.

Well, there's no harm in having officer position elections.

Everyone who wants to have a position should outline on here why they want it and what they can bring, everyone who has signed up to the mandate gets a vote. It's simple enough to do.

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 9:24pm
@SD - I don't think the system is right or fair or transparent but I do think the FAI or should I say Delaney learned lessons from Glasgow and I don't think we will have a similar fcuking up again anytime soon. You seem to be under the impression that all of the die hard regular away supporters are so called "independents" or ybigers but that's not so. I know plenty of sc members who are part of the hard core and that's even more so since the emergence of C88.

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 9:31pm
Elections on ybig. That'll be the day. Like the MOD elections. JSL was banned for offending a MOD by referring to him in an e mail as a "so called mod".

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 9:33pm
Stop misrepresenting what I said: I quite clearly said "largely 'the usual couple of hundred' you refer to".... completely different to "You seem to be under the impression that all of the die hard regular away supporters are so called 'independents' or ybigers". I don't know whether you're doing that on purpose or whether you didn't read my post in detail; either way, that's not what I said.

Put it like this: is 100 tickets for non-affiliated independent fans enough? Not even close. That's the key point. Misrepresenting where I said "largely" to mean "all" doesn't answer that point at all.

We can't just hope that the FAI have learned lessens. They may well have; but we don't know for sure. If they have, great. If they haven't, we have to do all we can to make sure that sort of thing doesn't happen again. That's the purpose of the mandate. A hunch, whether correct or not, doesn't mean everything is grand.

-------------

Posted By: Honey Monster
Date Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 9:37pm
NewryRep + 1
Babbsballs + 2
Daithi + 2
SuperDave84 +2
gufct +2
Sligo Hornet
Liam-in-germany +1
Drog addict + 3
Hickster74 + 1
caseballs
Seaniemac
Sbyrne + 1
Mr Stupid
Shakeyshamrock +1
redladd +4
thebronze
St.Pauli Reloaded2
HuntysCousin
OscarDelta +4
rolo
Deise316
AKOT +1
Mr & Mrs Claret .
coldzebra
colmoc
Muinteoir
Keitho5 +1
Drumcondra 69er +1
Cliff Richard
ShaneH10 +1
Lassassinblanc
The Boy Z
Gaz + 2
Bob Hoskins
Seanyshuffler
Honey Monster

-------------

Posted By: DUBLIN DOC
Date Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 9:38pm
This thread is going to get derailed now

-------------
When all is said and done there is nothing left to say or do

Posted By: The Count
Date Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 9:43pm
back on topic lads Thumbs Up

http://docs.google.com/forms/d/1OzJcEbCVECpwhCIT6UY2qc_MG8_1hvWLq9t6-SpL8E8/viewform%20" rel="nofollow -
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1OzJcEbCVECpwhCIT6UY2qc_MG8_1hvWLq9t6-SpL8E8/viewform

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 9:44pm
@SD - I have no argument with you. I am 100% sure the FAI will not respond positively to this and it is ill advised and ill timed.

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 9:58pm
Fair enough. I don't see how it can hurt, but I see you disagree. Anyway, I think we've both said what we have to say.

-------------

Posted By: The GerK
Date Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 9:59pm
For the record, the OP was posted by myself but drafted by a few people. 

I would also like to point out I didn't create the google form so I ain't guilt of the errors Tongue

Date Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 10:11pm
Originally posted by shoveonyournicks shoveonyournicks wrote:

soyn

I have no issue with any independent representing me ( Depeche mode fans notwithstanding), my mods long term poster comments were me surmising that the aforementioned would be more known  and thus trusted by at least some as opposed to someone who just joined as was stated it is open to all

For the record I don't envisage being a representative myself given that my works schedule but am more than happy to promote and back this intitative

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 10:23pm

JSL Portal my posts aren't that hard to follow TBF whatever was highlighted was commented on in sequence.

I note you avoided the Fans direct questions and the  general thrust of our argument so I will repeat for your benefit

when did the FAI inform you of your points total ?
When did the FAI inform you of the points total needed to secure tickets to euro 2016
when did the FAI  inform you how many people are ahead of you in the queue ?

as to the general thrust - to give independent fans a voice we need to come together - the mandate is the mechanism the FAI could well ignore us no guarentees that they wont ...but I suspect they wont

-------------

Posted By: eireland
Date Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 11:03pm
NewryRep + 1
Babbsballs + 2
Daithi + 2
SuperDave84 +2
gufct +2
Sligo Hornet
Liam-in-germany +1
Drog addict + 3
Hickster74 + 1
caseballs
Seaniemac
Sbyrne + 1
Mr Stupid
Shakeyshamrock +1
redladd +4
thebronze
St.Pauli Reloaded2
HuntysCousin
OscarDelta +4
rolo
Deise316
AKOT +1
Mr & Mrs Claret .
coldzebra
colmoc
Muinteoir
Keitho5 +1
Drumcondra 69er +1
Cliff Richard
ShaneH10 +1
Lassassinblanc
The Boy Z
Gaz + 2
Bob Hoskins
Seanyshuffler
Honey Monster
Eireland

Date Posted: 09 Jun 2016 at 12:16am
NewryRep + 1
Babbsballs + 2
Daithi + 2
SuperDave84 +2
gufct +2
Sligo Hornet
Liam-in-germany +1
Drog addict + 3
Hickster74 + 1
caseballs
Seaniemac
Sbyrne + 1
Mr Stupid
Shakeyshamrock +1
redladd +4
thebronze
St.Pauli Reloaded2
HuntysCousin
OscarDelta +4
rolo
Deise316
AKOT +1
Mr & Mrs Claret .
coldzebra
colmoc
Muinteoir
Keitho5 +1
Drumcondra 69er +1
Cliff Richard
ShaneH10 +1
Lassassinblanc
The Boy Z
Gaz + 2
Bob Hoskins
Seanyshuffler
Honey Monster
Eireland
Borussia

Posted By: Salzburglilly
Date Posted: 09 Jun 2016 at 8:28am
NewryRep + 1
Babbsballs + 2
Daithi + 2
SuperDave84 +2
gufct +2
Sligo Hornet
Liam-in-germany +1
Drog addict + 3
Hickster74 + 1
caseballs
Seaniemac
Sbyrne + 1
Mr Stupid
Shakeyshamrock +1
redladd +4
thebronze
St.Pauli Reloaded2
HuntysCousin
OscarDelta +4
rolo
Deise316
AKOT +1
Mr & Mrs Claret .
coldzebra
colmoc
Muinteoir
Keitho5 +1
Drumcondra 69er +1
Cliff Richard
ShaneH10 +1
Lassassinblanc
The Boy Z
Gaz + 2
Bob Hoskins
Seanyshuffler
Honey Monster
Eireland
Borussia
Salzburg  +  1

-------------
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!

Posted By: Guf10
Date Posted: 09 Jun 2016 at 9:43am
NewryRep + 1
Babbsballs + 2
Daithi + 2
SuperDave84 +2
gufct +2
Sligo Hornet
Liam-in-germany +1
Drog addict + 3
Hickster74 + 1
caseballs
Seaniemac
Sbyrne + 1
Mr Stupid
Shakeyshamrock +1
redladd +4
thebronze
St.Pauli Reloaded2
HuntysCousin
OscarDelta +4
rolo
Deise316
AKOT +1
Mr & Mrs Claret .
coldzebra
colmoc
Muinteoir
Keitho5 +1
Drumcondra 69er +1
Cliff Richard
ShaneH10 +1
Lassassinblanc
The Boy Z
Gaz + 2
Bob Hoskins
Seanyshuffler
Honey Monster
Eireland
Borussia
Guf
http://forum.ybig.ie/ybig-mandate-sign-up-here_topic53706_page6.html#top" rel="nofollow -

-------------
2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

Posted By: horsebox
Date Posted: 09 Jun 2016 at 10:06am
NewryRep + 1
Babbsballs + 2
Daithi + 2
SuperDave84 +2
gufct +2
Sligo Hornet
Liam-in-germany +1
Drog addict + 3
Hickster74 + 1
caseballs
Seaniemac
Sbyrne + 1
Mr Stupid
Shakeyshamrock +1
redladd +4
thebronze
St.Pauli Reloaded2
HuntysCousin
OscarDelta +4
rolo
Deise316
AKOT +1
Mr & Mrs Claret .
coldzebra
colmoc
Muinteoir
Keitho5 +1
Drumcondra 69er +1
Cliff Richard
ShaneH10 +1
Lassassinblanc
The Boy Z
Gaz + 2
Bob Hoskins
Seanyshuffler
Honey Monster
Eireland
Borussia
Guf
Horsebox +1

-------------
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to

Posted By: ShamtheRam
Date Posted: 09 Jun 2016 at 10:41am
NewryRep + 1
Babbsballs + 2
Daithi + 2
SuperDave84 +2
gufct +2
Sligo Hornet
Liam-in-germany +1
Drog addict + 3
Hickster74 + 1
caseballs
Seaniemac
Sbyrne + 1
Mr Stupid
Shakeyshamrock +1
redladd +4
thebronze
St.Pauli Reloaded2
HuntysCousin
OscarDelta +4
rolo
Deise316
AKOT +1
Mr & Mrs Claret .
coldzebra
colmoc
Muinteoir
Keitho5 +1
Drumcondra 69er +1
Cliff Richard
ShaneH10 +1
Lassassinblanc
The Boy Z
Gaz + 2
Bob Hoskins
Seanyshuffler
Honey Monster
Eireland
Borussia
Guf
Horsebox +1
ShamtheRam

-------------
YBIG NPF founder and CEO

Posted By: The Saint
Date Posted: 09 Jun 2016 at 12:57pm
Post Options Post Options 
http://forum.ybig.ie/new_reply_form.asp?TID=53706&PN=6&TR=97" rel="nofollow -
http://forum.ybig.ie/new_reply_form.asp?Quote=1&PID=1861910&PN=6&TR=97" rel="nofollow -
  Thanks (0) Thanks(0) 
  Quote&nbsp;ShamtheRam  http://forum.ybig.ie/new_reply_form.asp?Quote=1&PID=1861910&PN=6&TR=97" rel="nofollow - Quote   Post Reply http://forum.ybig.ie/new_reply_form.asp?PID=1861910&PN=6&TR=97" rel="nofollow - Reply
http://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=53706&PID=1861910&title=ybig-mandate-sign-up-here#1861910" rel="nofollow">Direct Link To This Post  Posted: 2 hours 15 minutes ago at 10:41am
NewryRep + 1
Babbsballs + 2
Daithi + 2
SuperDave84 +2
gufct +2
Sligo Hornet
Liam-in-germany +1
Drog addict + 3
Hickster74 + 1
caseballs
Seaniemac
Sbyrne + 1
Mr Stupid
Shakeyshamrock +1
redladd +4
thebronze
St.Pauli Reloaded2
HuntysCousin
OscarDelta +4
rolo
Deise316
AKOT +1
Mr & Mrs Claret .
coldzebra
colmoc
Muinteoir
Keitho5 +1
Drumcondra 69er +1
Cliff Richard
ShaneH10 +1
Lassassinblanc
The Boy Z
Gaz + 2
Bob Hoskins
Seanyshuffler
Honey Monster
Eireland
Borussia
Guf
Horsebox +1
ShamtheRam
The Saint

-------------
FAIlure

Good shot, lovely ............ oh good jaysus

Posted By: BabbsBalls
Date Posted: 09 Jun 2016 at 1:07pm
NewryRep + 1
Babbsballs + 1
Alane
Daithi + 2
SuperDave84 +2
gufct +2
Sligo Hornet
Liam-in-germany +1
Drog addict + 3
Hickster74 + 1
caseballs
Seaniemac
Sbyrne + 1
Mr Stupid
Shakeyshamrock +1
redladd +4
thebronze
St.Pauli Reloaded2
HuntysCousin
OscarDelta +4
rolo
Deise316
AKOT +1
Mr & Mrs Claret .
coldzebra
colmoc
Muinteoir
Keitho5 +1
Drumcondra 69er +1
Cliff Richard
ShaneH10 +1
Lassassinblanc
The Boy Z
Gaz + 2
Bob Hoskins
Seanyshuffler
Honey Monster
Eireland
Borussia
Guf
Horsebox +1
ShamtheRam 
The Saint
Shannonhibs

-------------
l hear you are a racist now, father ?

Posted By: Salzburglilly
Date Posted: 09 Jun 2016 at 1:10pm
Stick me back on the list there,Guf forgot me Cry

-------------
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net