Print Page | Close Window

Away Match Ticket Thread - Euro 2016 (Part 3)

Printed From: You Boys in Green
Category: International
Forum Name: Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
Forum Description: Qatar n' all in anyways
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=53521
Printed Date: 14 May 2024 at 6:13pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Away Match Ticket Thread - Euro 2016 (Part 3)
Posted By: The Count
Subject: Away Match Ticket Thread - Euro 2016 (Part 3)
Date Posted: 14 Mar 2016 at 11:44pm
Part 1, was too popular and was breaking the internet
Part 2, the script thread
Part 3, no more talk of scripts ladsThumbs Up

-------------

Replies:
Posted By: eireland
Date Posted: 14 Mar 2016 at 11:49pm
The Portal is ruining our lives. 

Date Posted: 14 Mar 2016 at 11:51pm
I'll repost this from my other thread. 

Convenient matches for Irish fans:

Paris:
France v Romania Friday 10th
Turkey v Croatia Sunday 12th
Ireland v Sweden Monday 13th
Switzerland v Romania Wednesday 15th
Germany v Poland Thursday 16th 

Bordeaux:
Austria v Hungary Tuesday 14th 
Ireland v Belgium Sat 18th
Croatia v Spain Tuesday 21st

Lille:
Switzerland v France Sunday 19th
Ireland v Italy Wednesday 22nd 

Lens: (very close to Lille)
Czech Republic v Turkey Tuesday 21st 

Posted By: GreenDodger93
Date Posted: 14 Mar 2016 at 11:53pm
About time

Posted By: Duff's_left_peg
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 12:01am
That opening ceremony game is a complete rip-off. No wonder nobody's buying the Cat 1 or 2 tickets on the portal. €395 for a Cat 2, €595 for a Cat 1 and €445 a Cat 1 with restricted visibility. Madness!

Posted By: peterbelfast
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 12:02am
KEY INFO - it appears that if you manage to buy a number of tickets for the same match at 2,3 or 4 different times, UEFA will try to put these tickets together (dependant on being same category obviously) - "All tickets purchased by the main applicant on the Ticket Resale Platform for the same match will, as far as possible, allow the ticket holders to be seated together, even if purchased through separate transactions."   From the UEFA website. I take it they don't allocate specific seats until the resale portal is closed. This means if there is single tickets going it may be worth buying, with the hope of securing more at a later date.

Posted By: gardenhead
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 12:19am
That's really useful. Thanks a lot!

Posted By: Lostandfound
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 12:30am
Originally posted by GreenDodger93 GreenDodger93 wrote:

About time

You can say that again. 

Posted By: dutchy15
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 3:33am
Does anyone have a script to get me back into the old thread?!!

-------------
A Nation Holds It's Breath, Yes We're There

Posted By: france2003
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 4:05am
Originally posted by dutchy15 dutchy15 wrote:

Sorry, it's either very early or very late.  Please tell me that's a joke?

Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 4:07am
For anyone else who pulled an all nighter, I feel your pain.

I didn't see one ticket all night.  Only pressed refresh 75000 times.

The only unique tickets I saw were Poland vs Germany.  4x cat 1 and they were gone within a second.

Posted By: SeanUps
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 5:14am
Well there's very little chance now with loads of heads using their script to get tickets. Unless the FAI get me something looks like it'll be the touts unfortunately.

Posted By: Cuchulainn67
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 5:31am
I was on it since 1am and absolutlely nothing came up! 

Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 6:42am
Originally posted by france2003 france2003 wrote:

Originally posted by dutchy15 dutchy15 wrote:

Sorry, it's either very early or very late.  Please tell me that's a joke?

Clearly a joke mate.just glad all the chat about the script is over. Turned into chaos

-------------

Posted By: OscarDelta
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 7:22am
Putting script out there is like hoping Nuclear nations forget how to make bombs.......... not going to happen and people will use constantly................. not the bombs.

The Script ft Will.I.am...................... now second most famous script from Ireland.

To quote Jim Royle "Level ploughed filed my A**e"

Posted By: Claret Murph
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 7:42am
Well done Count a bit of order at last .

-------------
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .

Posted By: Shedite
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 7:52am
Good man count Clap

Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 7:54am
Anyone there for the last couple of thousand Russia v Slovakia tickets Tongue

Posted By: Unkle77
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 8:21am
Originally posted by eireland eireland wrote:

The Portal is ruining our lives. 

+1 LOLLOLLOL

Posted By: SteveM14
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 8:31am
Must say I for one am going to miss people with membership of 7 minutes pleading with their lives for a script and just throwing up their emails lol!

Posted By: recyclebin
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 9:18am
It's quite around these parts. Almost too quite. Is this the calm before the storm?

Are UEFA going to dump a load of tickets on the portal? Are the FAI going to get back to us? Sky Sports News should be reporting live on this. Its so exciting

Posted By: miece
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 9:24am
does anyone know if you get 2 tickets in one transaction and then buy another single ticket would all 3 be seated together ?

Posted By: nangitoholmes
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 9:31am
Originally posted by miece miece wrote:

does anyone know if you get 2 tickets in one transaction and then buy another single ticket would all 3 be seated together ?

You were in 2012 so I assume its the same again..

Posted By: miece
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 9:36am
yeah i suppose you are if you buy with the same account

Posted By: G1gashyte
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 9:37am
belgium went up and gone

Posted By: wexgreen
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 9:42am
What type of Belgium tickets was it? I trying to figure out what is most likely now using the sc***t and I feel that more Cat 1 and Cat 2 are coming up these days than lower priced tickets.

Posted By: bobster
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 9:43am
Originally posted by nangitoholmes nangitoholmes wrote:

Originally posted by miece miece wrote:

You were in 2012 so I assume its the same again..

If it's the same category then yes. Obviously if different categories then it won't be

Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 9:43am
Originally posted by wexgreen wexgreen wrote:

What type of Belgium tickets was it? I trying to figure out what is most likely now using the sc***t and I feel that more Cat 1 and Cat 2 are coming up these days than lower priced tickets.

single cat 1 I think

Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 9:45am
Originally posted by G1gashyte G1gashyte wrote:

single cat 1 I think

Sound, it's really slim pickings now I feel. I wonder if there'll be more sellers closer to the 31 March, like people suggest. Maybe it happened in 2012 as well?

Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 9:47am

Originally posted by G1gashyte G1gashyte wrote:

single cat 1 I think

Sound, it's really slim pickings now I feel. I wonder if there'll be more sellers closer to the 31 March, like people suggest. Maybe it happened in 2012 as well?

I reckon a lot of people have tickets they are holding onto looking to swap rather than sell.

As the deadline comes closer and they don't get their swap they will then sell via portal.

That should result in lots of tickets coming available as deadline closes in

Posted By: Rocky Baptiste
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 9:49am
Managed to snare two of those Belgium Cat 1 tickets just now. No script or hacks or anything, just fastest finger on the F5 key. It's more than I've ever paid for a football match before, but with demand what it is I didn't want to take the chance of missing out. Sorted for all three games now Smile

Posted By: thescript
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 9:51am
145EUR for a ticket... jaysus you could probably get cat 3 or 4 from a tout for less...

Posted By: BelfastFitz
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 9:56am
What's the craic lads?

Nothing much this morning?

Posted By: nangitoholmes
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 10:00am
Never quick enough for these Belgium tickets, have a feeling this will go to the wire..

Posted By: HgRx
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 10:04am
Originally posted by thescript thescript wrote:

145EUR for a ticket... jaysus you could probably get cat 3 or 4 from a tout for less...

Tout sites are charging 300EUR a pop for Cat 4 tickets for the Belgium game. Only a 1000% increase Dead

Posted By: hoover
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 10:05am
Originally posted by Rocky Baptiste Rocky Baptiste wrote:

Managed to snare two of those Belgium Cat 1 tickets just now. No script or hacks or anything, just fastest finger on the F5 key. It's more than I've ever paid for a football match before, but with demand what it is I didn't want to take the chance of missing out. Sorted for all three games now Smile

Clap Fair play

Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 10:12am
Originally posted by HgRx HgRx wrote:

Originally posted by thescript thescript wrote:

Tout sites are charging 300EUR a pop for Cat 4 tickets for the Belgium game. Only a 1000% increase Dead

Currently on Viagogo a Cat 4 Belgium ticket after fees will cost you 380.35 EUR

Hopefully people dont get to that stage of desperation

Posted By: Croftman
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 10:17am
Originally posted by The Count The Count wrote:

Part 1, was too popular and was breaking the internet
Part 2, the script thread
Part 3, no more talk of scripts ladsThumbs Up
Thank Christ, great call

-------------
Some people just deserve a slap

Posted By: Gallowgate 67
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 11:24am
Sweden came up there but gone in a mili second

Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 11:25am
Originally posted by Gallowgate 67 Gallowgate 67 wrote:

Sweden came up there but gone in a mili second

yeah 4 cat 4 gone 

Posted By: atlxpat
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 12:14pm

Great - good for you!

-------------
Can't wait for France

Posted By: atlxpat
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 12:26pm
I think the tickets where priced appropriately - a lot of the faithful fans got cat 4 and cat 3 tickets with modest pricing - $25 and $55 is pretty good value for such a prestigious tournament nowadays. Obviously, the higher priced seats are for so called "better" viewing of the game. Such a "luxury" comes at a price and for those who want them can usually afford them. In our case we have such a huge demand we have people buying tickets out of their standard price range. So all in all, not a bad pricing structure IMHO.

-------------
Can't wait for France

Posted By: Nah Nah Nah Nah
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 12:52pm

Good work Wink

Posted By: ringerbell
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by atlxpat atlxpat wrote:

I think the tickets where priced appropriately - a lot of the faithful fans got cat 4 and cat 3 tickets with modest pricing - $25 and $55 is pretty good value for such a prestigious tournament nowadays. Obviously, the higher priced seats are for so called "better" viewing of the game. Such a "luxury" comes at a price and for those who want them can usually afford them. In our case we have such a huge demand we have people buying tickets out of their standard price range. So all in all, not a bad pricing structure IMHO.

If it's the same as Poland in 2012 then cat 1s won't necessarily have better viewing of the game. We had cat 1 tickets and few seats over in the next row was cat 2 tickets and had exactly the same view of the game.

Cat 1s are price high but think alot will buy them just to get tickets for our games. Thats what we did in 2012 just bought whatever tickets we got as didn't know next time we would see Ireland play at a major tournament

-------------
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4

Posted By: sullo-bohs
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 1:15pm
I just got a Cat 2 for Italy game, old fashioned F5 bashing. Got 4 tickets that way now, gerrup outta yer scripts!

-------------
"Napoleon chose his generals because they were lucky, not because they were brave"

Posted By: SC93_2016
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by sullo-bohs sullo-bohs wrote:

I just got a Cat 2 for Italy game, old fashioned F5 bashing. Got 4 tickets that way now, gerrup outta yer scripts!
Lucky you! Missed out on them

Posted By: Brian_CCFC
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 2:04pm
Does anyone know when the FAI will get back to us about the allocation they have? 

Posted By: ShaneH10
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by Brian_CCFC Brian_CCFC wrote:

Does anyone know when the FAI will get back to us about the allocation they have? 

Last Wednesday they said it would be within 2 weeks. Haven't heard anything since.

Posted By: Brian_CCFC
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by ShaneH10 ShaneH10 wrote:

Originally posted by Brian_CCFC Brian_CCFC wrote:

Last Wednesday they said it would be within 2 weeks. Haven't heard anything since.

Cheers. Given up on the portal at this stage. 

Posted By: danny78
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 2:22pm
Looking at the amount of people on facebook trying to swap tickets they bought last summer id say the last few days of the portal will be busy.They will have no choice but to sell them back on the portal as its unlikely to get the swaps they need at this stage.

Posted By: BelfastFitz
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by sullo-bohs sullo-bohs wrote:

Yeooooooo

Posted By: gspain
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by ringerbell ringerbell wrote:

Originally posted by atlxpat atlxpat wrote:

If it's the same as Poland in 2012 then cat 1s won't necessarily have better viewing of the game. We had cat 1 tickets and few seats over in the next row was cat 2 tickets and had exactly the same view of the game.

Cat 1s are price high but think alot will buy them just to get tickets for our games. Thats what we did in 2012 just bought whatever tickets we got as didn't know next time we would see Ireland play at a major tournament

Yes for a competing country the tickets are usually in one block.  start at the edge of the penalty area and move around roughly to halfway behind the nets.  So the cat 1s for a competing team are generally bad value.  The general public ones are normally much the same although you can get lucky and get a good seat near the halfway line at a decent height.  If you get those through a sponsor or a national association you are pretty much guaranteed a good cat 1 seat.  

Cat 2s are the worst value IMO.  They are behind the goal in the corner.  Frankly I'd prefer to be directly behind the goal than there.  They are also almost double the price of a cat 3 and over 4 times that of a cat 4.  The cat 4s are just higher and lower than the cat 3s.  

However as has been said the main thing first of all is to have a ticket. 

Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 4:28pm
Originally posted by danny78 danny78 wrote:

Looking at the amount of people on facebook trying to swap tickets they bought last summer id say the last few days of the portal will be busy.They will have no choice but to sell them back on the portal as its unlikely to get the swaps they need at this stage.

Agree but now because of the SAngryt you have lots of muppets deciding to hoover up everything they can get and shoving them onto Viagonegone.

May could get interesting when people realise that there is no market.

Posted By: eboue16
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 4:50pm
I have 4 cat 1 Italy in basket but not able to buy all as I already have 1 and 4 is max and it's too pricey. only wanted 1 but script caught all 4. will release in next 5mins

-------------
"He f**ked me over and my attitude is an eye for an eye."
Roy Keane
Talking about Alf Inge Haaland tackle

Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 4:52pm
(Please delete if you'd like) Not trying to start up the convo again.

UEFA have banned people's IP's who are using 'tools' to get tickets.  I'm not going to say the 'S' word.

If they decide to cancel those tickets also, there might be hope for alot more people to get the tickets the touts bought up.

At this time it's speculation about UEFA canceling the tickets, it's not speculation about them banning IPs (be careful lads).

The tout who got banned said it happened yesterday, fwiw

Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 4:59pm

UEFA have banned people's IP's who are using 'tools' to get tickets.  I'm not going to say the 'S' word.

If they decide to cancel those tickets also, there might be hope for alot more people to get the tickets the touts bought up.

At this time it's speculation about UEFA canceling the tickets, it's not speculation about them banning IPs (be careful lads).

Sadly a bit late for lots of people

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 5:01pm
did you release those italy tickets?

Posted By: eboue16
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 5:03pm
ya. timed out about 3mins ago

-------------
"He f**ked me over and my attitude is an eye for an eye."
Roy Keane
Talking about Alf Inge Haaland tackle

Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 5:05pm
Originally posted by eboue16 eboue16 wrote:

ya. timed out about 3mins ago

Thanks for the heads up, never even saw them appear.

Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 5:08pm
Anyone seen Sweden tickets today? Seem to be scarce.

Posted By: dc_green
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 5:10pm
Some came up earlier but they were gone quickly. I've 2 Cat 1s that I'm trying to swap for Italy tickets... 

Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 5:23pm

Wheres your source for this?

Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 5:33pm
Originally posted by recyclebin recyclebin wrote:

Wheres your source for this?

Shoot me a pm. I will send you link. I don't want to post the link to everyone.   It's anther forum

Posted By: Davemc23
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 6:14pm
Hi lads, the-thing-that-shall-not-be-named is gone but I'm still here (even though I'm new to this thread). Just to offer hope that tickets can be gotten. I spent the first 5 days putting in an obscene amount of hours and getting nothing but got a pair of Italy and a pair of Sweden tickets between last night and this morning just by using refreshing techniques. It can be done. Keep the faith!

Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 6:15pm

Made a half hearted attempt at using S yesterday with no real clue what I was doing, later using a flight search engine it refused me access to site because it detected software it didn't like i.e. Sel..etc

UEFA might just be using this in the background and when portal closes it starts to filter through everything.

Posted By: peterbelfast
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 6:25pm
I kept getting an error msg when trying to login, managed to find away around it and get back in but it was as if the website didn't like something i was doing and was restricting my access.

Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 6:30pm
Originally posted by OscarDelta OscarDelta wrote:

Made a half hearted attempt at using S yesterday with no real clue what I was doing, later using a flight search engine it refused me access to site because it detected software it didn't like i.e. Sel..etc

UEFA might just be using this in the background and when portal closes it starts to filter through everything.

I tried myself, with zero luck.  I can build you a roadway or a bridge, not write you a computer software program to hack a bank account.

Slim pickings out there.  First two days were the best, pure luck or "S" since.  I don't see a huge supply of tickets being offered again on this portal with the minor exception of the last 2 days.  You will see an increase then.

Anyway, I think this portal is basically the last opportunity for UEFA to mail tickets.  THere will be other opportunities (albeit slim for Irish and England fans) for tickets and they will have to be picked up with ID at the stadium.  Best of luck.  I'm sorted, but many mates are not.

Posted By: Mr. Snrub
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 6:30pm
A lad in work cot Italy tickets today around 2PM using the simple F5 method, there's still hope!

Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 6:33pm
Has anyone seen Sweden vs Italy up there?  That might be more rare than England v Wales.  I don't recall seeing it.

33,000 capacity at stadium toulouse.  Ouch.  Imagine having to get an Ireland ticket in that stadium......

Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 6:40pm

Anyway, I think this portal is basically the last opportunity for UEFA to mail tickets.  THere will be other opportunities (albeit slim for Irish and England fans) for tickets and they will have to be picked up with ID at the stadium.  Best of luck.  I'm sorted, but many mates are not.

Picked them up at stadium in Poland and it was no sweat, UEFA may decide to do that with Portal tickets as well which would weed touts out.

Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 6:42pm
Originally posted by OscarDelta OscarDelta wrote:

Picked them up at stadium in Poland and it was no sweat, UEFA may decide to do that with Portal tickets as well which would weed touts out.

Not for this portal.  They are charging you 15 EUR for post.

2 x Cat 1 vs Sweeden just came up.  Sad, 10,000 people looking for tickets, 20 for each match appear each day.......

Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 6:50pm
2 category 4 for Sweden gobbled up...........

Posted By: SuperDave84
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 6:52pm

Has anyone seen Sweden vs Italy up there?  That might be more rare than England v Wales.  I don't recall seeing it.

33,000 capacity at stadium toulouse.  Ouch.  Imagine having to get an Ireland ticket in that stadium......

Yikes. I was going to look for tickets for that on the portal. Didn't realise the stadium was that small. No hope of getting tickets, especially with so many Swedes looking for tickets and it being relatively accessible from Italy.

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 7:05pm
do you reckon they could ip ban you for regular google extensions like auto refresh? no scripts just a refresh extension.

Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 7:06pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Yikes. I was going to look for tickets for that on the portal. Didn't realise the stadium was that small. No hope of getting tickets, especially with so many Swedes looking for tickets and it being relatively accessible from Italy.

I can't go to the Sweden match, so I haven't been looking for those tickets much, but I thought there would have been alot more being sold with a capacity of 50,000.  I was wrong.  I think that's a strong indication of the support going over.

One other factor, this isn't 2012, where the host nations couldn't afford the tickets.  Clearly the French can and are not selling like it was in 2012

Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 7:08pm
if you aren't buying 50+ tickets, I don't think you have much to worry about.  The guy who got banned was definitely a tout.  
Now, I'm only assuming they won't ban people who bought 4-10 tickets using script, but I don't know for sure.

Posted By: EdmundReus
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 7:09pm
If they do end up cancelling the tickets picked up by scripts, it would be a bit messy. Particularly if they only do it restrospectively after the portal closes.

Posted By: johnwall84
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 7:09pm

do you reckon they could ip ban you for regular google extensions like auto refresh? no scripts just a refresh extension.

I'd doubt they'd be able to even detect that.

It'd be bad form to do it they could tell.

Auto refresh isn't much different to hammering F5 manually.

Posted By: Lansdown Roar
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 7:17pm
My Ip was banned after a few days for using that chrome extension refresh monkey.

-------------
They've only gone and done it

Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 7:18pm
Just seen 1x Cat1 Ireland-Sweden ticket come up.

I have two laptops open and there is a serious lag between the two of them showing up the same ticket.

Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 7:18pm

Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

I can't go to the Sweden match, so I haven't been looking for those tickets much, but I thought there would have been alot more being sold with a capacity of 50,000.  I was wrong.  I think that's a strong indication of the support going over.

One other factor, this isn't 2012, where the host nations couldn't afford the tickets.  Clearly the French can and are not selling like it was in 2012

a lot of people are holding onto Sweden tickets in the hope of swapping them for tickets to lower capacity Italy and Belgium. When it sinks in that it wont happen then  a lot of tickets will appear on here including ones that were part of the fai allocation. 

Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 7:21pm
I hope that happens soon. I've no tickets to any game yet and would bite someones hands off for 2 Sweden tickets. I'm holding off on booking flights and hotels until I get tickets sorted.

Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 7:33pm
That's why I previously stated that the last 2 days of the resale portal with see a rise in tickets.  People trying to swap will start getting nervous that they will get stuck with them and post them for resale.

There would be more tickets if people could resell Stadium or FMT tickets.  That's crap.

Posted By: SweaDan
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 7:37pm
Originally posted by johnwall84 johnwall84 wrote:

I'd doubt they'd be able to even detect that.

It'd be bad form to do it they could tell.

Auto refresh isn't much different to hammering F5 manually.

Why would UEFA even care? They only want to get paid and wont go hunting people who use scripts that refresh tabs would they? Organized touting is more likely. I mean why is then a site like viagogo even up? Lucky thing is that half those tickets wont be sold with profit which is amusing :)

Whats more fun is that you can buy tickets to two different games at same date.. I mean.. Shocked

Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 7:43pm
Originally posted by SweaDan SweaDan wrote:

Whats more fun is that you can buy tickets to two different games at same date.. I mean.. Shocked

Yeah, stupidest thing ever!!!  Why would they allow that?  Why do you only need an email address to open another account?  Tell people if they use the same CC or mailing address all transactions will be canceled.  At least show a little effort.

Posted By: SweaDan
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 7:47pm

Originally posted by SweaDan SweaDan wrote:

Yeah, stupidest thing ever!!!  Why would they allow that?  Why do you only need an email address to open another account?  Tell people if they use the same CC or mailing address all transactions will be canceled.  At least show a little effort.

Yeah its so shameful really.. you dont even need to confirm/validate account via email.. I mean COME ON!! Shocked Just shows what really matters... getting PAID!

Posted By: nickyb93
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 8:24pm
Does anyone know how many applications the F.A.I are after getting for remaining tickets ?

Posted By: Deco
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 8:27pm
Was on the portal earlier on, no activity on it gone dead.

Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 8:31pm
Originally posted by nickyb93 nickyb93 wrote:

Does anyone know how many applications the F.A.I are after getting for remaining tickets ?

Cria had said that given the numbers of applications that it was inevitable that not even all season ticket holders still without tickets would be able to be catered for.

Do there must have been thousands of applications.

Would be good to start a list of people who applied to FAI but are now sorted or partially sorted so will not need FAI tickets

Posted By: IrishRed
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 8:39pm
Managed to nab 2 x cat 3 for Turkey Croatia earlier, not a sniff of Ireland games...

Posted By: dc_green
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 8:42pm
Managed to get two for the second Round game in Lyon on the 26th. Could be us if we finish 3rd...

Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 8:44pm
Anyone get them sweden cat1's

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 8:45pm
Nope

Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 8:52pm
or the cat 3's there?

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 8:55pm
3 x Sweden cat 3's, gone in a flash....

Posted By: Unkle77
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 8:58pm
Originally posted by Mr. Snrub Mr. Snrub wrote:

A lad in work cot Italy tickets today around 2PM using the simple F5 method, there's still hope!

Mr. Snrub, what's the trick to getting tickets .. Do you stay on the game page and click refresh or do you refresh the list of games ? I'm interested in hearing what works so I can replicate what other successful portal users are doing
.. What browser your using etc. Cheers

Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 9:00pm
Nope

Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 9:07pm
Originally posted by bobster bobster wrote:

Originally posted by nickyb93 nickyb93 wrote:

Cria had said that given the numbers of applications that it was inevitable that not even all season ticket holders still without tickets would be able to be catered for.

Do there must have been thousands of applications.

Would be good to start a list of people who applied to FAI but are now sorted or partially sorted so will not need FAI tickets

We've only 8,500 season ticket holders I believe, so if this is true then it shows what a balls up the original uefa allocation process was (from a season ticket holder x2 that was unsuccessful first time out)...

Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by Unkle77 Unkle77 wrote:

Originally posted by Mr. Snrub Mr. Snrub wrote:

Mr. Snrub, what's the trick to getting tickets .. Do you stay on the game page and click refresh or do you refresh the list of games ? I'm interested in hearing what works so I can replicate what other successful portal users are doing
.. What browser your using etc. Cheers

Make sure you're in the sold out page for the match in question and just keep hammering away at F5. he has managed to get tickets on 3 separate occasions in the past week for the Italy match. Doesn't seem to be working for me, had a Germany, Iceland & Northern Ireland match in my basket but that was the height of it. Best of luck, here's hoping we beat the touts!

Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 9:27pm
Originally posted by IrishRed IrishRed wrote:

Managed to nab 2 x cat 3 for Turkey Croatia earlier, not a sniff of Ireland games...

Just picked up 4 of Czech v Turkey in Lens on 21st............................ 9pm night before our game in Lille.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net