Forum Description: Anything else going on
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=53143
Printed Date: 26 Apr 2024 at 1:01am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Blokes walking round nude in changing rooms
Posted By: t_rAndy
Subject: Blokes walking round nude in changing rooms
Date Posted: 25 Dec 2015 at 12:55am
I was going to put this in the things that annoy you thread but thought me rant was deserving of its own thread and the fact that it doesn't just annoy me but I also can't get me head around it.

Is there any need for blokes to purposely walk around in the nip in changing rooms? What is the point? Of course when you are getting changed you might need to go nude for a minute but you can quickly make yourself decent. Blokes standing in the nip talking away to each other is a little disturbing in my book. It's like for some of them they are making a warped point "I'm naked and I don't give a f**k".
Was in one the other day and there was one guy who who had made the effort to put a t-shirt on but nothing else and then went for a shave in that state.

The gas thing is I don't seem to remember most of the men who do it actually in the gym working out. It's like they hide out in the changing rooms waiting to get in the nip!

If you are one of these peoplse, put some bloody jocks on, no one wants to see your bits!

Replies:
Posted By: UCDFAN
Date Posted: 25 Dec 2015 at 1:35am
Don't try and get your head around it, you'll end up with with whiplash.

Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Was in one the other day
I have no doubt.

If you are offended ask them to put a sock on it.

-------------
www.ucdsupporters.ie

Posted By: Just saying like
Date Posted: 25 Dec 2015 at 8:21am
Scaoil amach an Bobailin

-------------
I don't know what more we can do in terms of being open and transparent - John Delaney

Posted By: horsebox
Date Posted: 25 Dec 2015 at 10:57am
How big were their flutes?

-------------
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to

Posted By: Stillhuntinghenry
Date Posted: 25 Dec 2015 at 11:01am
The changing rooms in penny's must have changed since my day..

-------------
"Not one cent" - RTID on Mark Quigley's pay-off from Shamrock

Posted By: lassassinblanc
Date Posted: 25 Dec 2015 at 11:40am
As a wise man once said "if you can't look a knob in the face there's something wrong with you"

Posted By: Sham157
Date Posted: 25 Dec 2015 at 12:24pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

As a wise man once said "if you can't look a knob in the face there's something wrong with you"
David Norris?

Posted By: DUBLIN DOC
Date Posted: 25 Dec 2015 at 12:55pm
I find if you just give these fckers a glance and then laugh they cover up quick enough

-------------
When all is said and done there is nothing left to say or do

Posted By: DavidMan
Date Posted: 25 Dec 2015 at 3:35pm
i love a good sword fight Wink

-------------
We March On

Date Posted: 25 Dec 2015 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by DavidMan DavidMan wrote:

You would love pepsi so

-------------

Posted By: PhilliyK
Date Posted: 25 Dec 2015 at 4:19pm

When you've stood in the Carrickdale car park having a sword fight in front of an audience and somehow lose despite there being no apparent rules come back to me

On the original post jaysus Andy what's the issue? If it was naked women I'm sure you'd no complain, as long as there's no touching then no issues at all

Ps I'll see ya all on the nudey beach in Arcachon shaygivensbum is handing out the 'wrist' bands that day she told me

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Dec 2015 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by PhilliyK PhilliyK wrote:

When you've stood in the Carrickdale car park having a sword fight in front of an audience and somehow lose despite there being no apparent rules come back to me

On the original post jaysus Andy what's the issue? If it was naked women I'm sure you'd no complain, as long as there's no touching then no issues at all

Ps I'll see ya all on the nudey beach in Arcachon shaygivensbum is handing out the 'wrist' bands that day she told me
5 in my group so that will be sgb giving me 5 off the wrist LOL

-------------

Posted By: ShayGivensBum
Date Posted: 29 Dec 2015 at 8:19am
Am I? First Ive heard of it!!

Also do you mean they actually stroll around in the nip chatting away and all?

Date Posted: 29 Dec 2015 at 10:07am
Yes they do.

-------------
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.

Date Posted: 29 Dec 2015 at 10:24am
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Yes they do.

Kinda weird. Dont get me wrong id be in the nip in the changing room whilst getting changed but I wouldnt be strolling around chatting away or anything like that. 

Date Posted: 29 Dec 2015 at 10:42am

-------------
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.

Date Posted: 29 Dec 2015 at 10:51am
Seriously, you'd regularly see 2/3 lad standing there in their pelt yapping away without a care in the world.

Another person would then get the blow dried and start drying their meat.

Horrific viewing.

-------------
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.

Posted By: t_rAndy
Date Posted: 29 Dec 2015 at 11:14am
And SGB it's almost always old men. The younger crowd are normal and quickly get dressed. I don't have an issue with a lad being nude and seeing his bits it's just the auld lads who seem to be purposely delaying things and getting 'in your face' with it.
No shame with these lads. These are the type that will bend down and dry their toes without a care in the world who is behind them

Date Posted: 29 Dec 2015 at 11:32am

-------------
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.

Date Posted: 29 Dec 2015 at 11:44am
Sitting down putting on your socks and some bloke walks over with his flute like a pendulum and nearly hits you in the mouth.

-------------
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.

Posted By: seanyshuffler
Date Posted: 29 Dec 2015 at 11:52am
You sure your gym isn't adjoined to some gay sauna or such?

Posted By: Green Devil
Date Posted: 29 Dec 2015 at 12:55pm
It was more of a right of passage when I first started playing senior football with my local club 10 years ago.

When I was young lad back then I would often go into the showers with my boxers on and now the new crop of young lads on the team would now, whereas the more senior players wouldn't give a crap and just walk around in the nip. 

Funny how times change, i'd have no problem walking around in the nip but tbh I rarely do because there's no need especially when i'd have a towel handy....

-------------
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan

Posted By: MC Hammered
Date Posted: 29 Dec 2015 at 1:11pm

On my team none of those damn sexy young lads will even shower. It doesn't matter how much I beg them, they refuse to come in and have a steaming hot shower with me. So frustrating

-------------
El Puto Amo

Date Posted: 29 Dec 2015 at 3:06pm
I stand there in the nip but I wouldnt stroll to the toilet completely naked or anything. Id throw the pants on at least. Different with women as we have tits so if you're standing there chatting away in the nip its a bit awkward with 2 boobs in your face. The worst thing is women with big hairy fairies in the changing room. Put that away will ya - jaysus. 

Date Posted: 29 Dec 2015 at 3:25pm
Is there girls still out there with hairy growlers?

-------------
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.

Posted By: Claret Murph
Date Posted: 29 Dec 2015 at 7:09pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Is there girls still out there with hairy growlers?

A lot of the French so i have been told Shocked

-------------
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .

Posted By: FREEWHEELER
Date Posted: 29 Dec 2015 at 7:28pm
Agreed tr Andy, brutal viewing blokes in the buff in a changing room

-------------
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....

Posted By: Roberto Baggio
Date Posted: 07 Jan 2016 at 12:04pm

Children in the gym changing rooms has long been a bug bearer of mine, always messing about or irritatingly loud or crying when their Dads are trying to get them dried after swimming.

I would be one of those men who stands naked for as short a time as possible when getting changed, especially when there are children about, and in my gym there are regularly kids of both sexes in getting changed with their Dads.
I remember one time two young girls were sitting with their father and there was a man probably in his 50s opposite them who was getting dried fully naked, literally spent as long as he possibly could with the ballix out, drying every orifice and crack attentively.
It actually seemed wrong.

On another occasion during the 2012 Euros, an aul boy probably in his late 70s tried to have a conversation with me about a Zlatan Ibrahimovic goal which was on the TV, while standing in the buff with one leg up on the bench while drying his back.
I was out of there

Posted By: pre Madonna
Date Posted: 07 Jan 2016 at 12:27pm
Would you not say it to them? If they are into naturism, there are places for it.

-------------
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.

Posted By: Trap junior
Date Posted: 07 Jan 2016 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Children in the gym changing rooms has long been a bug bearer of mine, always messing about or irritatingly loud or crying when their Dads are trying to get them dried after swimming.

I would be one of those men who stands naked for as short a time as possible when getting changed, especially when there are children about, and in my gym there are regularly kids of both sexes in getting changed with their Dads.
I remember one time two young girls were sitting with their father and there was a man probably in his 50s opposite them who was getting dried fully naked, literally spent as long as he possibly could with the ballix out, drying every orifice and crack attentively.
It actually seemed wrong.

On another occasion during the 2012 Euros, an aul boy probably in his late 70s tried to have a conversation with me about a Zlatan Ibrahimovic goal which was on the TV, while standing in the buff with one leg up on the bench while drying his back.
I was out of there

Can't believe the barman allowed thatWink

-------------
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net