Forum Description: Qatar n' all in anyways
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=52521
Printed Date: 27 Apr 2024 at 11:48pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Aido's Bus from Ryanair 09.40 Friday
Posted By: AidoM
Subject: Aido's Bus from Ryanair 09.40 Friday
Date Posted: 29 Sep 2015 at 10:50am
I was originally organising a 12 seater bus from Modlin Airport to Warsaw for a gang of 12. However, thanks to Brianie's invitation Angry it appears that more are looking to get a bus in.

I sent off an e-mail to 2 companies on Thursday and haven't heard anything back yet. I'll get in touch today and see if they can provide what will probably be at this stage a coach.

To get numbers can those who are looking for a transfer from Modlin to Warsaw pleas put their name on a list so that I can get an idea of nunbers.

I'll start the list with my gang and will add to it from posts on the other thread when I check it. I'll close the list on Friday next 2nd October as I'll need to have definite numbers

I will keep people informed

AidoM
Bear
Brianie +1,
Wolfie,
Saint Tom
Ali G
Green4ever
Mules x 2
Sligo Hornet Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile
Deise316
Deisedevil
ScientistUnhappy
Paulie
Newryrep
Mrs. Newryrep
Sandra
Daithi + 3
irelandfan
Redladd +3

-------------
But what they do have and no-one can deny this now, they have the finest collection of boilers in the world! And I include Canada in that!

Replies:
Posted By: Sligo Hornet
Date Posted: 29 Sep 2015 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by AidoM AidoM wrote:

I was originally organising a 12 seater bus from Modlin Airport to Warsaw for a gang of 12. However, thanks to Brianie's invitation Angry it appears that more are looking to get a bus in.

I sent off an e-mail to 2 companies on Thursday and haven't heard anything back yet. I'll get in touch today and see if they can provide what will probably be at this stage a coach.

To get numbers can those who are looking for a transfer from Modlin to Warsaw pleas put their name on a list so that I can get an idea of nunbers.

I'll start the list with my gang and will add to it from posts on the other thread when I check it. I'll close the list on Friday next 2nd October as I'll need to have definite numbers

AidoM
Bear
Brianie +1,
Wolfie,
Saint Tom
Ali G
Green4ever
Mules x 2
Sligo Hornet
Deise316
Deisedevil
ScientistUnhappy
Paulie
Newryrep
Mrs. Newryrep
Sandra
Daithi + 3

Thanks Aido.......but I can't see the merit in me getting a taxi from Chopin Airport to Modlin Airport,  waiting over an hour for your flight to arrive , just to endure your company aboard your Bus W*nkers Trip

Date Posted: 29 Sep 2015 at 12:32pm
Originally posted by Sligo Hornet Sligo Hornet wrote:

AidoM
Bear
Brianie +1,
Wolfie,
Saint Tom
Ali G
Green4ever
Mules x 2
Sligo Hornet
Deise316
Deisedevil
ScientistUnhappy
Paulie
Newryrep
Mrs. Newryrep
Sandra
Daithi + 3

Thanks Aido.......but I can't see the merit in me getting a taxi from Chopin Airport to Modlin Airport,  waiting over an hour for your flight to arrive , just to endure your company aboard your Bus W*nkers Trip

Very surprising that Sc*mtown Embarrassed flights go to Chopin Confused

Additional passenger requests flood in due to Hornet's withdrawal Clap

-------------
But what they do have and no-one can deny this now, they have the finest collection of boilers in the world! And I include Canada in that!

Posted By: irelandfan
Date Posted: 29 Sep 2015 at 2:06pm
AidoM
Bear
Brianie +1,
Wolfie,
Saint Tom
Ali G
Green4ever
Mules x 2
Sligo Hornet
Deise316
Deisedevil
ScientistUnhappy
Paulie
Newryrep
Mrs. Newryrep
Sandra
Daithi + 3
irelandfan

-------------
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.

Date Posted: 29 Sep 2015 at 2:15pm
Cheers Aido Thumbs Up

-------------

Posted By: reddladd
Date Posted: 29 Sep 2015 at 4:35pm
Alright Aido, can you stick meself + 3 on that list if ye are going to the Old Town!

-------------
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.

Date Posted: 29 Sep 2015 at 5:05pm
Originally posted by reddladd reddladd wrote:

Alright Aido, can you stick meself + 3 on that list if ye are going to the Old Town!

It will be to the Old Town ................ will add you Thumbs Up

-------------

Posted By: daithi
Date Posted: 29 Sep 2015 at 5:11pm
Whats the story with a drop off on the way, our group not in old town Aido ?

-------------
Just because it's tradition does not make it right

Date Posted: 29 Sep 2015 at 5:25pm
Originally posted by daithi daithi wrote:

There are a few potential drop offs Daithi (more than when I sent the original request) but you're not far from one of the original spots .............. ssssssssshhhhhhhhhh..... it's a posh hotel where Hornet and the Mules are staying Wink

Will keep you posted

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Sep 2015 at 5:31pm

There are a few potential drop offs Daithi (more than when I sent the original request) but you're not far from one of the original spots .............. ssssssssshhhhhhhhhh..... it's a posh hotel where Hornet and the Mules are staying Wink

Will keep you posted
Fair play Aido Clap brianie putting the pressure on you LOL

-------------

Posted By: brianie
Date Posted: 29 Sep 2015 at 7:02pm

Will keep you posted
Aido putting in a tremendous shift on thisClapClapClap

-------------
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time

Date Posted: 29 Sep 2015 at 8:09pm
Originally posted by brianie brianie wrote:

Will keep you posted

Yes......a great selfless effort from AidoM..........not only booking the bus for you guys , but deciding to DRIVE it himself to keep the cost down Clap

Date Posted: 29 Sep 2015 at 8:14pm
This coach trip could give del boy's trip to margate a real run for it's money LOL

-------------

Posted By: deise316
Date Posted: 29 Sep 2015 at 9:10pm
Originally posted by irelandfan irelandfan wrote:

AidoM
Bear
Brianie +1,
Wolfie,
Saint Tom
Ali G
Green4ever
Mules x 2
Sligo Hornet
Newryrep
Mrs. Newryrep
Daithi + 3
irelandfan
Reddladd + 3

Aido, took meself, Deisedevil, Scientist, Paulie, Sandra, CaroG off that list- we are already sorted. (But thanks anyway)

Added Reddladd + 3 as well, wouldn't like to see those lads walking. Well, I would, but only if they were a bit ahead of us on the road so we could laugh at them driving past. 

-------------
Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....

Posted By: Claret Murph
Date Posted: 29 Sep 2015 at 9:34pm
Originally posted by Sligo Hornet Sligo Hornet wrote:

Originally posted by brianie brianie wrote:

Will keep you posted

Yes......a great selfless effort from AidoM..........not only booking the bus for you guys , but deciding to DRIVE it himself to keep the cost down Clap

Looks like Aido could talk to you all while driving also , just a pity Des will not make the bus trip as he did tell me the hours Aido has talked to him on away trips is something that is not easy to forget EVER .

-------------
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .

Date Posted: 29 Sep 2015 at 9:50pm
Ah ya would forget it easy enough as the bus veers towards a tree...........

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Sep 2015 at 9:32am
Deise, did the Scientist book a carraige to bring you lads in from the airport? NOt sure who'd be doing the laughing.

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Sep 2015 at 9:19pm
I wouldn't let that lad in charge of an empty box of cigs, never mind anything transport wise LOL

-------------

Posted By: Sham157
Date Posted: 01 Oct 2015 at 12:02am
Youd be right too deise, sure hes coming home for the Germany game and didnt he only forget to order a ticket despite a lad giving him a code

Date Posted: 01 Oct 2015 at 10:26am
Lads,

I have received 2 quotes back for buses.  There will be 3 drop offs - Novotel, Ibis Centrum and Polonia Palace
The price is based on 14/16 passengers but we still (even after people withdrawing) have 21  people on the list. I will need to see if there will be an extra cost for 21passengers.

Can those below from the list confirm asap (today) that they still want to get the bus - I know from the rest

Newryrep
Mrs. Newryrep
Daithi + 3
irelandfan
Redladd +3

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Oct 2015 at 11:07am
PM sent Aido cheers Thumbs Up

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Oct 2015 at 5:52pm
There have been a few drop outs leaving the number at 16 (No confirmation from Daithi yet) but I'm going on that basis.

I should have prices tomorrow Big smile

-------------

Posted By: Baldrick
Date Posted: 01 Oct 2015 at 7:25pm
Aido's bus sounds dodgy.

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Date Posted: 01 Oct 2015 at 7:29pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Aido's bus sounds dodgy.

AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

The bus has passed the Polish NCT Baldy Tongue

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Oct 2015 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Aido's bus sounds dodgy.

Is it a VW?.... the emissions from the 'driver' will exceed the limits regardless of any suspect software

Date Posted: 01 Oct 2015 at 9:55pm

The price is based on 14/16 passengers but we still (even after people withdrawing) have 21  people on the list. 

That's an interesting concept of withdrawal ya have there, stick people on a list regardless of whether they are interested or not, then post that they ''withdrew'' when in fact not a single person who ''withdrew'' asked to be on that list in the first place. 

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Oct 2015 at 9:58pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Youd be right too deise, sure hes coming home for the Germany game and didnt he only forget to order a ticket despite a lad giving him a code

Ya, heard that LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Oct 2015 at 10:05pm
Originally posted by deise316 deise316 wrote:

The price is based on 14/16 passengers but we still (even after people withdrawing) have 21  people on the list. 

That's an interesting concept of withdrawal ya have there, stick people on a list regardless of whether they are interested or not, then post that they ''withdrew'' when in fact not a single person who ''withdrew'' asked to be on that list in the first place. 

Ouch I'm hurt .....

you try to help Embarrassed and then .......... Cry

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Oct 2015 at 10:34pm
And I thanked ya for your offer, and will repeat that thanks again, but I'm responding to the inaccurate use of the word' withdrew' , that's all. 

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Oct 2015 at 10:42pm

And I thanked ya for your offer, and will repeat that thanks again, but I'm responding to the inaccurate use of the word' withdrew' , that's all. 

too late deise316...... Santa has you lodged on his "naughty list"

Date Posted: 01 Oct 2015 at 10:50pm
Been on it years chief................

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Oct 2015 at 12:36am
Not the first time the scientist withdrew without anyone noticing :)

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Date Posted: 02 Oct 2015 at 12:38am

<div style="line-height: 16.8px;">
<div style="line-height: 16.8px;">The price is based on 14/16 passengers but we still (even after people withdrawing) have 21  people on the list. 

Lucky escape deise.   Not sure what the mandatory sentence for..murder is in Poland. You would have been a loss to Ireland trips.

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Date Posted: 03 Oct 2015 at 12:32pm
Pm sent aido

-------------

Date Posted: 05 Oct 2015 at 1:51pm
Bus sorted, collection at airport and drop off at Ibis, Novotel and Hampton by Hilton (for the posh gits Tongue).
I'll collect money at Dublin Airport

-------------

Date Posted: 05 Oct 2015 at 1:54pm
Cheers Aido ClapClap

-------------

Date Posted: 05 Oct 2015 at 2:39pm
Is the bus bringing us back to the airport on Monday Aido??

-------------

Posted By: brianie
Date Posted: 05 Oct 2015 at 4:32pm

Doubt it red, Aido not back until Tuesday!

-------------
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time

Date Posted: 05 Oct 2015 at 10:10pm

Nope redd .......... easy to organise for arrival with all on the same flight ........... most on different flights on different days departing

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net