Forum Description: All football chat from around the globe
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=51960
Printed Date: 25 Apr 2024 at 9:58pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Bundesliga 15/16
Posted By: Mulvanystrasse
Subject: Bundesliga 15/16
Date Posted: 04 Jul 2015 at 5:14am
The 53rd season of the Bundesliga kicks off on Friday, the 14th of August, with champions Bayern Munich at home to Bundesliga ever present members Hamburger SV.

Replies:
Posted By: SByrne24
Date Posted: 04 Jul 2015 at 11:37am
Flights booked!

Another season dreaming of the treble Thumbs Up

Posted By: BohsinMunich
Date Posted: 05 Jul 2015 at 2:35pm
SB
Apparently not all happy clappy down Säbernerstr

http://www.teamtalk.com/news/7555/9904002/Gotze-agent-blasts-unsupportive-Bayern" rel="nofollow - http://www.teamtalk.com/news/7555/9904002/Gotze-agent-blasts-unsupportive-Bayern

Posted By: irishmale0399
Date Posted: 05 Jul 2015 at 3:48pm
Originally posted by BohsinMunich BohsinMunich wrote:

SB
Apparently not all happy clappy down Säbernerstr

http://www.teamtalk.com/news/7555/9904002/Gotze-agent-blasts-unsupportive-Bayern" rel="nofollow - http://www.teamtalk.com/news/7555/9904002/Gotze-agent-blasts-unsupportive-Bayern

The man is crying a bit late......wasnt complaining when he was advising Mario to sign a contract extension with BVB in the know that FCB would meet the buy out clause being installed to result in him cashing in twice. 99% of agents are parasites....all that is wrong is that Mario needs to play a certain number of games in each competition to get his marketing deals paid up fully. That hasnt happened and the agent hasnt cashed in as a result.

Date Posted: 05 Jul 2015 at 3:59pm
IM
hence he is turning his client to Baseball LOL

http://www.bundesliga.de/de/liga/news/mario-goetze-beim-baseball-in-los-angeles-fc-bayern-muenchen.jsp#/" rel="nofollow - http://www.bundesliga.de/de/liga/news/mario-goetze-beim-baseball-in-los-angeles-fc-bayern-muenchen.jsp#/

Date Posted: 08 Jul 2015 at 4:05pm
The first 7 rounds of the Bundesliga were scheduled today, there is an English week beginning Friday, September 18th, for rounds 5 through 7.

Date Posted: 08 Jul 2015 at 4:08pm
Mstr
thanks.. means the Bundlesliga II has also been set (week 9 )..
Lautern come to open the Oktoberfest

Date Posted: 08 Jul 2015 at 4:24pm

Mstr
thanks.. means the Bundlesliga II has also been set (week 9 )..
Lautern come to open the Oktoberfest

Between Bundesliga 1 and 2 there are 10 game days out of 11, perfect for anybody wanting a good German football fix, have travelled from the USA for English weeks 19 out of the last 21 years.

Posted By: SuperDave84
Date Posted: 08 Jul 2015 at 11:41pm
Originally posted by Mulvanystrasse Mulvanystrasse wrote:

The first 7 rounds of the Bundesliga were scheduled today, there is an English week beginning Friday, September 18th, for rounds 5 through 7.

English week?

-------------

Date Posted: 09 Jul 2015 at 1:07am
English Week - 3 full rounds of the Bundesliga in one week.

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2015 at 3:38pm
Tickets are now available at Schalke04.de for most FC Schalke 04 home games this season.
Have not seen any Dortmund tickets for competitive games come up on their website to date.
Tickets for the VFL Bochum-MSV Duisburg Revier mini derby (1/8) went on sale this morning at vfl-Bochum.de.
Tickets are available for the first 9 MSV Duisburg home games (including the Eintracht Braunschweig game) at MSV-Duisburg.de.

Date Posted: 25 Jul 2015 at 11:05pm
INgolstadt's friendly against Celta Vigo stopped by the ref after 82 minutes

http://celtatv.interoud.tv/MainPage.do?assetId=canalfutbolonline/RCeltaIngolsJUL15.mp4&speed=9600" rel="nofollow - http://celtatv.interoud.tv/MainPage.do?assetId=canalfutbolonline/RCeltaIngolsJUL15.mp4&speed=9600

Date Posted: 26 Jul 2015 at 12:20pm
With the season only a few weeks away, curious to see if anyone can get close to Bayern this season. Personally I believe Wolfsburg will get closer aslong as De Bruyne stays.
Dortmund haven't really signed anyone of note other then Castro, third or fourth. Hoping for a bit of competition this season but still predicting the double for us as we missed out on it last season.

Although we've signed Costa, the hard reality is we've an ageing team unchanged from 2013 for the most part. Over the next two seasons we need to start signing new replacements. Ie Reus for Rivery or Patrick Hermann along with Xhaka hummels and a new striker. Morata would be my ideal choice

Date Posted: 26 Jul 2015 at 1:55pm
Agree with you SByrne, De Bruyne is key to Wolfsburg making a challenge, I would expect Tuchel to get Dortmund back into the top four, remains to be seen how Schalke get on with their new coach.

Date Posted: 26 Jul 2015 at 2:01pm
Are you a Schalke fan? Shocked

Date Posted: 26 Jul 2015 at 2:12pm
Originally posted by SByrne24 SByrne24 wrote:

Eine muss es immer geben.....wird geduldet LOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: 26 Jul 2015 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by irishmale0399 irishmale0399 wrote:

Eine muss es immer geben.....wird geduldet 
LOLLOLLOL

Es tut mir leid fur den mann LOL Du sprichst Deutsch? wie viele leben in Deutschland auf diesem

Date Posted: 26 Jul 2015 at 2:17pm

Since June 1988 (EURO '88) Schalke had just been relegated to the Bundesliga 2 for the 3rd time in the '80's.
Despite having German cousins in Munich who visited us each summer in the '70's and '80's, Bayern were not my thing. I used to stay with my German relatives in NRW (Pulheim) when I travelled to Schalke games between 1988 and 1994.

Date Posted: 26 Jul 2015 at 2:22pm

Since June 1988 (EURO '88) Schalke had just been relegated to the Bundesliga 2 for the 3rd time in the '80's.
Despite having German cousins in Munich who visited us each summer in the '70's and '80's, I used to stay with my German relatives in NRW (Pulheim) when I travelled to Schalke games between 1988 and 1994.

I'm not the only Part German on this Clap I no longer feel a loner  Hug

Schalke have everything to succeed, that stadium is unreal. Yous' should be a hell lot more successful 

Date Posted: 26 Jul 2015 at 2:33pm

Despite having German cousins in Munich who visited us each summer in the '70's and '80's, I used to stay with my German relatives in NRW (Pulheim) when I travelled to Schalke games between 1988 and 1994.

Schalke have everything to succeed, that stadium is unreal. Yous' should be a hell lot more successful 

Stadium??? Its a bloody concert hall.........LOLLOLLOL
Now Signal Iduna.......that is a stadium....LOLLOL

No in all seriousness......the problem at S04 is Tonnies and the money his brothers company is personally owed in interest free loans.
Add to him and the mismanagement which has taken place over the last 20 years and you see where the problem is. Schalke need a new start similar to Dortmund when Watzke came back after Niebaum and co.

Date Posted: 26 Jul 2015 at 2:36pm
57 years since Schalke were champions of Germany and there is still over 61,000 at every home game, with good management the potential is there.

Date Posted: 26 Jul 2015 at 2:38pm

57 years since Schalke were champions of Germany and there is still over 61,000 at every home game, with good management the potential is there.

Thats the problem.........good management!!!!

Date Posted: 26 Jul 2015 at 2:43pm

Thats the problem.........good management!!!!

Agree 100%, Tonnies, Peters, Heldt, the mismanagement has gone on for 40+ years.

Date Posted: 26 Jul 2015 at 2:49pm

No in all seriousness......the problem at S04 is Tonnies and the money his brothers company is personally owed in interest free loans.
Add to him and the mismanagement which has taken place over the last 20 years and you see where the problem is. Schalke need a new start similar to Dortmund when Watzke came back after Niebaum and co.

It's that to LOL hell of a stadium i was there in 2011, that tunnel though! haha 

I'm not a huge fan of the Allianz arena personally, I love the Olympiastadion sunset there is no better place 

Schalke keep employing pathetic managers and selling their best players. Farfan went this season for 6mil? fs Draxler will go for around 30 and he's replaced by Di Santo 

Date Posted: 26 Jul 2015 at 2:50pm

Dynamo Dresden have won it more Embarrassed

Date Posted: 26 Jul 2015 at 2:52pm

Another cult club with huge support.

Date Posted: 26 Jul 2015 at 2:56pm

It's that to LOL hell of a stadium i was there in 2011, that tunnel though! haha 

I'm not a huge fan of the Allianz arena personally, I love the Olympiastadion sunset there is no better place 

Schalke keep employing pathetic managers and selling their best players. Farfan went this season for 6mil? fs Draxler will go for around 30 and he's replaced by Di Santo 

Is the Allianz not far better for atmosphere than the Olympiastadion? The old place had the running track and a shallow seat pitch that left loads of fans miles from the action, and a poor atmosphere as a result, no?

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Jul 2015 at 3:00pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Is the Allianz not far better for atmosphere than the Olympiastadion? The old place had the running track and a shallow seat pitch that left loads of fans miles from the action, and a poor atmosphere as a result, no?

Yeah, it is 100% far better atmosphere! I meant the Olympiastadion in Berlin ye eejit LOL not Munich 

Date Posted: 26 Jul 2015 at 3:05pm

Dynamo Dresden were champions of the DDR 8 times, Schalke were champions of Germany 7 times.

Date Posted: 26 Jul 2015 at 3:11pm

Dynamo Dresden were champions of the DDR 8 times, Schalke were champions of Germany 7 times.

With Merkel at the top of German politics sure we are as good as the DDR......only difference is that we have freedom of movement and can buy online. Otherwise she is running the country in a modern form of communism.........the rich and middle class must give to the poor and everyone should be equal. Big smileBig smile

Date Posted: 26 Jul 2015 at 3:15pm
How many from Ybig live in Germany? 

Date Posted: 26 Jul 2015 at 3:31pm

@SByrne - Were you at Neuer's homecoming party/celebration at the Arena auf Schalke in September, 2011?

Date Posted: 27 Jul 2015 at 3:16pm
http://www.bayerncentral.com/2015/07/the-dfl-opens-it-tv-money-coffers-and-bayern-is-poor/" rel="nofollow - http://www.bayerncentral.com/2015/07/the-dfl-opens-it-tv-money-coffers-and-bayern-is-poor/

Brilliant article, QPR get more TV money then we do. Yet we still dominate English opposition, fantastic to see.

Date Posted: 27 Jul 2015 at 3:53pm
Good article on there too about the DFL selling the Bundesliga rights to Fox Sports who are only providing streaming of the Bundesliga in the USA. Fox Sports should have gone head to head against NBC Sports who have blanket coverage of the EPL (6 live games each weekend, 4 games tape delay).

Date Posted: 27 Jul 2015 at 9:20pm

http://www.bayerncentral.com/2015/07/the-dfl-opens-it-tv-money-coffers-and-bayern-is-poor/" rel="nofollow - http://www.bayerncentral.com/2015/07/the-dfl-opens-it-tv-money-coffers-and-bayern-is-poor/

Brilliant article, QPR get more TV money then we do. Yet we still dominate English opposition, fantastic to see.

Ahhh now no sour grapes.......we all know FCB have a stash of money somewhere in Switzerland.....sure isnt Uli sitting for his first love LOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: 01 Aug 2015 at 4:41pm
Vfb Stuttgart mauling Man City, 4-0 after 36 minutes.

Date Posted: 01 Aug 2015 at 6:50pm
The great EPL. Sturtgart took their foot of the gas should of been 4-1. Anyway It was a fluke, no German side should lose to English opposition as theirs is the greatest league in the world where Conor wickham is valued at 9miliion.

Posted By: Bob Hoskins
Date Posted: 01 Aug 2015 at 6:56pm
Bayern v Wolfsburg 19.30pm. 

How good are Wolfsburg these days?

-------------
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.

Date Posted: 01 Aug 2015 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Bayern v Wolfsburg 19.30pm. 

How good are Wolfsburg these days?

De Bruyne is stil there! They're strong enough big improvement from the season before last.
Watch out for Douglas Costa, unreal in preseason.

Date Posted: 01 Aug 2015 at 8:24pm
Even game both teams missed chances. Dougie has looked good. Alonso raking long balls over to him will feature a lot this season

-------------
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.

Posted By: tribalarmy
Date Posted: 01 Aug 2015 at 9:37pm
Bendtner scores the winning penalty after scoring a late equaliser. Neuer didn't get close to any of the penalties. Dived the wrong way for 4 out of 5 of them.

Great stop by Casteels for Alonso's penalty. Alonso is a woeful penalty taker.

Date Posted: 01 Aug 2015 at 9:40pm
Hopefully the VW's can push Bayern close for the schale this year.

Date Posted: 01 Aug 2015 at 9:41pm
Hamburg up next. That hopefully give them a kick up the arse to perform better.

Very glad to announce the lahm experiment has ended.

Date Posted: 01 Aug 2015 at 9:58pm
Wolfsburg were value for the draw, look a good team.

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Aug 2015 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Wolfsburg were value for the draw, look a good team.

Very good team this season, might give us some trouble. I ranked them 8th in Europe in my opinion, ahead of the likes of Manchester United. They've spend big money recently so they're probably expecting a title challenge at the very least.

Posted By: colemanY2K
Date Posted: 01 Aug 2015 at 10:04pm
Douglas Costa looked magnificent. Ridiculous acceleration and a fantastic footballer to boot.

-------------
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.

Date Posted: 06 Aug 2015 at 12:15am
Vidal was exception v Real Madrid Thumbs Up

Douglas Costa is going to a real weapon in the arsenal to have, Ribery is going to struggle to get back into the side!

Not long till i get board the flight to watch us v Hamburg! Mia San Mia  Heart

Date Posted: 06 Aug 2015 at 3:30pm
Good news for Bundesliga fans in the USA, Fox Sports 1 will be showing 58 Bundesliga games live this season while Fox Sports 2 will be showing another 60 Bundesliga games live. In addition, all 306 Bundesliga games will be streamed by Fox, subscription costs $100 for the season.

Date Posted: 15 Aug 2015 at 4:30pm
Good start for Andre Breitenreiter at Schalke 04, impressive 3-0 win at Werder Bremen. I expect Thomas Tuchel to make an equally good Bundesliga start with Dortmund later.

Posted By: HuntysCousin
Date Posted: 15 Aug 2015 at 6:03pm
Christ,Dortmund are on fire

Date Posted: 15 Aug 2015 at 6:40pm
(Me) Miki is on fire here in Dortmund......some change from last season......

Date Posted: 15 Aug 2015 at 7:03pm
F**king game isn't on tv if you rely on UPC. BT Sport Europe launching on Tuesday on UPC, apparently.

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Aug 2015 at 2:35pm
Volland scores after 8 seconds against Bayern.

Date Posted: 22 Aug 2015 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by tribalarmy tribalarmy wrote:

Volland scores after 8 seconds against Bayern.

Hilarious goal.

Posted By: lassassinblanc
Date Posted: 22 Aug 2015 at 3:01pm
Good player Volland, if I was Löw I'd be playing him up top

Date Posted: 22 Aug 2015 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Good player Volland, if I was Löw I'd be playing him up top

Lowe is at the game and it's definitely not to see Kevin Kuranyi!

Date Posted: 22 Aug 2015 at 4:04pm
Jerome Boateng sent off for handball, Polanski misses resulting penalty for Hoffenheim.

Date Posted: 23 Aug 2015 at 7:56pm
Gladbach bottom of the table Disapprove

Date Posted: 23 Aug 2015 at 8:07pm

Gladbach bottom of the table Disapprove

Party Star BVB TOP StarParty

Date Posted: 24 Aug 2015 at 3:03pm
bundesliga.de is running a competition
prize is flight to Munich plus tickets for Bayern vs BvB
in case you are not worried about the footie, the game is on the last weekend of the Wiesn
details at
http://www.bundesliga.com/en/fanzone/mostexcitingexport/" rel="nofollow - http://www.bundesliga.com/en/fanzone/mostexcitingexport/

(I have nothing to do with this just passing on the link)

Posted By: Roberto Baggio
Date Posted: 28 Aug 2015 at 1:41pm
What do all you Bundesliga experts think of the De Bruyne transfer?

Whats his best position? 
At the minute Silva has a free role behind Aguero, but is floating about all over the place, with Sterling doing well on the left linking well with Kolarov, and Navas on the right. I'd imagine Navas will drop out of the full strength starting team

Posted By: Hans Moleman
Date Posted: 29 Aug 2015 at 8:21pm
Haven't caught much of the action yet in the Bundesliga this season, but I see Dortmund are flying out of the blocks under their new manager. When you look at their starting 11, there is a massive amount of quality in it. Great work by them in holding onto all their top players. Would love to see them push Bayern close this season.

-------------
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."

Posted By: OnTheOneRoad
Date Posted: 30 Aug 2015 at 3:44pm
Dortmund are an absolute joy to watch again. Tuchel has them playing brilliantly.

-------------
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough

Posted By: pre Madonna
Date Posted: 30 Aug 2015 at 3:48pm
Watched them last week, it is very, very entertaining. Comfortable win again today it looks like

-------------
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.

Posted By: OnTheOneRoad
Date Posted: 30 Aug 2015 at 4:22pm
Theyve just scored an absolute beauty of a team goal

-------------
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough

Posted By: HuntysCousin
Date Posted: 30 Aug 2015 at 7:20pm
What has happened to Monchengladbach at all?

Date Posted: 03 Sep 2015 at 5:28pm
Fair play to FC Bayern Munich, donating EUR 1 million to help refugees arriving in Munich.

Date Posted: 11 Sep 2015 at 8:21pm
Hamburger SV deserve their two goal halftime lead at 'Gladbach, Johan Djourou having a very good game at the back for HSV, 'Gladbach losing every zweikampf.

Posted By: St.Pauli Reloaded 2
Date Posted: 11 Sep 2015 at 8:37pm

Hamburger SV deserve their two goal halftime lead at 'Gladbach, Johan Djourou having a very good game at the back for HSV, 'Gladbach losing every zweikampf.
Lucien Favre on his way ? Seriously in trouble now of they dort turn it around ! My fancy for the First sacking is Frontzeck of Hannover 96 !

-------------
In Martin and Roy we Trust !

Date Posted: 11 Sep 2015 at 8:50pm
Agree with you on Frontzeck, never inspired much confidence, Dortmund at home tomorrow won't help.
Don't know how much time champions league group phase qualification has bought Favre at 'Gladbach.

Posted By: St.Pauli Reloaded 2
Date Posted: 11 Sep 2015 at 9:08pm

Agree with you on Frontzeck, never inspired much confidence, Dortmund at home tomorrow won't help.
Don't know how much time champions league group phase qualification has bought Favre at 'Gladbach.
Well they can turn their attention to the CL now ! 0-3 down

-------------
In Martin and Roy we Trust !

Date Posted: 11 Sep 2015 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by St.Pauli Reloaded 2 St.Pauli Reloaded 2 wrote:

Lucien Favre on his way ? Seriously in trouble now of they dort turn it around ! My fancy for the First sacking is Frontzeck of Hannover 96 !

Favre is unsackable if you believe the clubs comments in todays Bild.......

Frontzeck may be the first to be sacked but Schalke may be the first club looking for a new man soon. Current man aint a happy camper.....selling his star player, not buying what/who he wanted and leaving him with a team of developing players is more or less what he was saying today in the press.

Date Posted: 12 Sep 2015 at 3:14pm
Great goal for Augsburg at Bayern.

Date Posted: 20 Sep 2015 at 9:18pm
Schalke win 1-0 at Stuttgart, Ralf Fahrmann man of the match, Vfb Stuttgart created 8 good chances.
Lucien Favre resigned from 'Gladbach today after the bad start to the season.

Date Posted: 21 Sep 2015 at 12:49pm
Maybe he will take over at 1860..
lose tomorrow at Sandhausen and papers are reporting that we will be looking for a new trainer.

Date Posted: 22 Sep 2015 at 2:09pm
"English" week in the Bundesliga so matches during the week in the top 2 divisions.
Times are German.
Top billing goes to Bayern (2nd) vs Wolfsburg (3rd)
Bayern 3 out of 3 at home. Wolfsburg have drawn both away matches
The 13/1 about Wolfsburg (Boyles) or 9/1 (draw no bet with bet365) looks worth a chance

Date   Home   Away Result Details
22/09/2015 20:00

FC Bayern München:

VfL Wolfsburg-:- (-:-)

Hertha Berlin:

1. FC Köln-:- (-:-)

FC Ingolstadt 04:

Hamburger SV-:- (-:-)

SV Darmstadt 98:

SV Werder Bremen-:- (-:-)
23/09/2015 20:00

FC Schalke 04:

Eintracht Frankfurt-:- (-:-)

Bayer 04 Leverkusen:

1. FSV Mainz 05-:- (-:-)

Borussia Mönchengladbach:

FC Augsburg-:- (-:-)

Hannover 96:

VfB Stuttgart-:- (-:-)

TSG 1899 Hoffenheim:

Borussia Dortmund-:- (-:-)

Date Posted: 22 Sep 2015 at 7:29pm
Draxler is pure class, VW's one nil up.

Date Posted: 22 Sep 2015 at 7:52pm
Neuer is one lucky motherf%&er

Posted By: DUBLIN DOC
Date Posted: 22 Sep 2015 at 8:10pm
Bayern just upped the ante 2-1 up now

-------------
When all is said and done there is nothing left to say or do

Date Posted: 22 Sep 2015 at 8:13pm
4 minute hat trick by Lewandowski.

Date Posted: 22 Sep 2015 at 8:15pm
4 goals in 6 minutes by Lewandowski.

Posted By: liam_in_germany
Date Posted: 22 Sep 2015 at 8:16pm
Two goals in two mins for lewandowski only on the pitch around 5mins and touched the ball 3 times

Date Posted: 22 Sep 2015 at 8:17pm
What an impact

-------------

4 goals in 6 minutes by Lewandowski.

Wtf? I barely left the roomm

Wtf!

Date Posted: 22 Sep 2015 at 8:18pm
5 in 9 minutes!

Date Posted: 22 Sep 2015 at 8:18pm
And another LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Sep 2015 at 8:20pm
Jaysus another

Date Posted: 22 Sep 2015 at 8:22pm
Absolute collapse 

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Sep 2015 at 8:24pm
⚽️ 50:40
⚽️ 51:40
⚽️ 54:01
⚽️ 56:21
⚽️ 59:38

9 touches

Posted By: Gary McKay
Date Posted: 22 Sep 2015 at 8:29pm
VW leaking goals aswell as emissions !!!!

-------------
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex

Posted By: Stoked Up
Date Posted: 22 Sep 2015 at 8:42pm
Hasnt scored in ten minutes. Must be a dry spell.

Date Posted: 22 Sep 2015 at 8:59pm
The 5th was the best of the bunch
Had one kicked off the line by Rodriguez with the goalie beaten
Dante later managed to get a block in on another goal bound shot

Date Posted: 22 Sep 2015 at 9:00pm
Originally posted by tribalarmy tribalarmy wrote:

⚽️ 50:40
⚽️ 51:40
⚽️ 54:01
⚽️ 56:21
⚽️ 59:38

9 touches

Didn't catch the game. Any crackers out of him?

Bayern looking very strong or Wolfsburg just falling apart?

-------------
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."

Date Posted: 22 Sep 2015 at 9:04pm
HM
The 5th is a contender for Goal of the Month..

Neurer will be delighted that the spotlight will be taken off his major let off in the 1st half

Posted By: Landon Donovan
Date Posted: 22 Sep 2015 at 9:13pm
Astonishing

-------------
Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG

Date Posted: 22 Sep 2015 at 9:14pm
Cheers Bohs Thumbs Up

What happened with Neuer?

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Sep 2015 at 9:20pm
HM
up on you tube,. come hairing out of goal to the half way line, lost the ball and from just inside his own half the VW player hit the post

http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvfMa8Im5Yc" rel="nofollow - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvfMa8Im5Yc

Date Posted: 22 Sep 2015 at 9:33pm
Just checked the highlights. Neuer LOL Brilliant keeper but he is mad. I'd say he gets sick of watching all the lads out field having all the fun!

Lewandowski, what a 5th goal Clap He took them all brilliantly but the 5th is unreal. 

-------------

Posted By: pre Madonna
Date Posted: 22 Sep 2015 at 10:53pm
Brilliant game of football, Munich looked under pressure at half time and then.....

-------------
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net