Print Page | Close Window

Jeremy Hopkiss - Britain's NUMBER ONE columnist!

Printed From: You Boys in Green
Category: Other Forums
Forum Name: Whatever!
Forum Description: Anything else going on
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=51471
Printed Date: 28 Apr 2024 at 4:42am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Jeremy Hopkiss - Britain's NUMBER ONE columnist!
Posted By: sid waddell
Subject: Jeremy Hopkiss - Britain's NUMBER ONE columnist!
Date Posted: 19 Apr 2015 at 11:48pm
Get ready for Jeremy Hopkiss - Britain's NUMBER ONE columnist - starting tomorrow ONLY in the Daily Heil!

He's the man who calls it as it is, is a bit of a rebel, isn't afraid to be different or controversial, exposes groupthink, WON'T cow to the PC agenda and calls out those f**king nig-nogs for the cockroaches they are.

TOMORROW: Jezza on why the British Navy should go into the Mediterranean and smash the sh*t out of any more boats full of illegal aliens that attempt to enter our waters, and why the corpses of any victims should be minced up and used as a cost effective substitute for horse meat in beef burgers served in homeless shelters.

Standby for Hopkiss - the man you won't be able to miss!

HOPKISS - BRITAIN'S NUMBER ONE

-------------
Edited by Trigboy 10 at 10:03pm

Replies:
Posted By: Denis Irwin
Date Posted: 19 Apr 2015 at 11:49pm

-------------
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn

Posted By: RogerMilla
Date Posted: 20 Apr 2015 at 8:13pm
This fella is a complete bleeding heart compared to some of the lads on here

-------------
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.

Date Posted: 19 Jul 2016 at 6:00pm
Fackin' loved Hopkiss's colm today. 

He nails it on why POLI-ICAL CRECTNISS is destroying our civilisation and calls out the fackin' Muslims for what they are.

You can't call out the fackin' Muslims for what they auhh these days. They WON'T ALLOW you!

The lefty liberal PC brigade one 'ere need to 'ave a read of ih - cos you need a dose of some good old fashioned COMMON SENSE!

-------------

Posted By: DubCulture
Date Posted: 19 Jul 2016 at 6:30pm

Date Posted: 16 Nov 2016 at 1:15pm
Britain's Number One is back, and boy does he tell it like it is!

STOP MOANING AND GET OVER IT, YOU PC FASCISTS!

HOPKISS AT LARGE - TELLING IT LIKE IT IS!

The PC Fascists are at it again.

Moaning because Donald Trump, who so fearlessly dared to call out the lefty liberal PC brigade for what they are, won a stunning victory in America.

Moaning about racism, moaning about anti-semitism, moaning about misogyny, moaning about mocking disabled people, moaning about everything, really. 

Well I have a message for the sneering liberals, who talk in sneering tones, who want nothing more than to censor good, decent, hardworking people like you and me.

You LOST! Donald Trump WON! Shut up and get over it, you moaners!

They moan because Trump dared to tell it like it is. That political correctness has ruined public discourse. That people are sick of being told what to think. That people aren't allowed speak their mind.

The hand-wringing do-gooders, the bullies that attempt to clamp down on free speech would have you believe that women can't bring rape upon themselves, that blacks aren't entirely to blame for their own problems, that if good, decent, hardworking people want to keep the Muslims out, it isn't justified by the Muslims' own actions, that we shouldn't be allowed object to having to look at men holding hands with each other in public. Where's the culture of personal responsibility?

The sneering anti-intellectualism at the heart of the lefty liberal movement is clear. They tell us that America has a gun problem. They tell us that people aren't paid enough. They tell us that financial regulation is a good thing. They tell us the planet is warming up. They cite "facts".Well guess what - we're sick of "experts"!

Trump has been unfairly victimised by the bullies. He wants to make America great again. He stood up for the little people. He knows that by making people stand up on their own two feet, he's freeing them from the shackles of the tyranny of social security, the tyranny of Obamacare, the tyranny of government interference, the tyranny of trade unions, the tyranny of Mexican immigrants coming in and taking their jobs, the tyranny of the thieving taxman, the tyranny of regulation. No longer will the pyjama-wearing welfare queens sponge off the state. They will be forced to make their own way in life. Wealth creators will be allowed to flourish and the market will be allowed work its magic. This is true freedom.

Free of the cronyism of the liberal elites, the blue-collar billionaire has drained the swamp, he's drained the stench of liberal corruption. Now honest men like Rudy Giuliani, Steve Bannon, John Bolton, Newt Gingrich, Chris Christie and Mike Pence can fight for the people.

And we in Britain can be proud to say we led the way by standing up for ourselves against Europe. We rose, America followed.

Real people are sick of the cultural Marxism that has been constantly shoved down our throats by the biased lefty liberal media. They say if you don't like gays, you're a homophobe, if you don't like blacks, you're a racist, if you don't like Muslims, you're an Islamophobe, if you don't like Jews, you're an anti-semite. Well, guess what, lefty liberals? Real people are sick of being told what to think. This is a real revolution. 

Free speech has won.

So, PC brigade, I've got one message for you. Suck it up and shut up.

Because no one likes a whinge, do they?

-------------

Posted By: FrankosHereNow
Date Posted: 16 Nov 2016 at 2:11pm
LOL

-------------
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row

Date Posted: 17 Nov 2016 at 2:55pm
Jezza turns both barrels on those idiot envronmentalists today, and boy does he nail it! Stand by for some good, old-fashioned COMMON SENSE!

FRACK OFF, ENVIRONMENTALISTS!

HOPKISS AT LARGE - BRITAIN'S NUMBER ONE!

So the moaning PC liberal fascists are still moaning.

Moaning about "the environment", now.

They say fracking is dangerous. They say the planet is "undergoing man-made climate change that will destroy the lives of countless millions of people".

Well I've got news for you whinging lefties - you haven't a clue what you're talking about! You can't spell "environmentalist" without "mentalist"!

Fracking is good for the environment. It releases natural carbons into the ground from which we all benefit. There's no evidence whatsoever that it has damaged people's water, and no amount of propaganda from tree-hugging crusties changes that fact, because it's a FACT. End of.

Now, if you want a real scandal about what's in your water, take fluoride. Fluoride is a mind-controlling chemical that is put in your water as a thought control technique. The sneering lefties are literally trying to brainwash you and your children!

There's also no evidence that humans are warming up the planet. Who created the Earth? God, that's who (although of course the Godless anti-religious pinko fascists deny his existence).

Do people really think that us humans can actually influence Mother Nature? What stupidity! What arrogance!

The fact is, the planet is going through one of its healthy warming cycles. And that's good - it means cheap holidays for you, me, and everybody else. No longer will we have to go to Magaluf or Torremolinos to get away to the sun. We can can just go to Bognor Regis instead. And people say a warmer planet is a bad thing!

Donald Trump has it right. He has appointed Myron Ebell, a man who actually understands real science, as opposed to the fake, politically-driven fake "science" being peddled in lefty liberal universities the world over, as his head of the Environmental Protection Agency in the US. I hope Ebell winds the damn thing up and destroys the EPA like Maggie Thatcher heroically destroyed the protected, cosseted coal miners in this country in the 1980s.

Our environment doesn't need protection. It needs to be run by efficient, wealth creating, private firms. We need to be protected from the politically correct liberal elite tree huggers who want to send us back to the dark ages.

Trump has it right. We need to burn more coal. We need to burn more fossil fuels. Trump is going to being the jobs back to coal mining areas. Carbon dioxide is a life-giving natural substance which benefits everybody.

So, I have a message for all you miserable, whining, tree hugging SJWs who want to stop me from turning the heat up in my house on winter nights. Frack off!

Burn, baby, burn!

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Nov 2016 at 3:01pm

Sid

-------------
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Posted By: MC Hammered
Date Posted: 17 Nov 2016 at 3:41pm
If ever you want to get a glimpse into the mindset of a fully fledged member of the gutter press, check out this little rat. Steve Coogan is rightfully incensed at having to interact with the piece of filth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUjrIn6OzJA" rel="nofollow - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUjrIn6OzJA

-------------
El Puto Amo

Date Posted: 17 Nov 2016 at 5:34pm
Jezza will be back soon with a searing expose of "the intellectual fallacy at the heart of the professional racism-accusation movement" - it'll have all you PC cucks frothing at the mouth!

Look how he uses the word "fallacy" - is this a man you'd argue with?!

The answer, clearly, is "No"!

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Nov 2016 at 5:35pm
Would love to hear Jezza's opinion on people who don't wear the poppy

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Nov 2016 at 5:40pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

If there's one thing that gets Jezza's dander up, it's not wearing the poppy.

He's so right, too. 

Don't come to OUR country and disrespect OUR cherished traditions and expect to get away with it.

-------------

Posted By: deise316
Date Posted: 17 Nov 2016 at 9:26pm

Presume yer following Giant Poppywatch on the Twitter machine Den, they have fairly nailed this one. 

-------------
Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....

Posted By: irishmufc
Date Posted: 17 Nov 2016 at 11:24pm
Originally posted by deise316 deise316 wrote:

Presume yer following Giant Poppywatch on the Twitter machine Den, they have fairly nailed this one. 

Still Deise, I wouldn't mind getting some of Jezza's take on poppygate.

-------------
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.

Date Posted: 18 Nov 2016 at 2:50pm
Incredible scenes! The whinging snowflakes are going to be absolutely frothing at the mouth when they read how Jezza has called them out as the pussies they are!

THE LONG AND SHAMEFUL HISTORY OF "GENERATION SNOWFLAKE"

BRITAIN'S NUMBER ONE - JEREMY HOPKISS AT LARGE - RIGHT BECAUSE HE'S RIGHT-WING!

They say "Generation Snowflake" is a new phenomenon. That it only exists due to the internet, where delicate, easily offended PC lefty liberals who hide behind their keyboards and who rarely stray out into the real world whine like babies when they're called a name or when they can't get their way.

But we all know Generation Snowflake is not a new thing. It's as old as time itself. Delicate snowflakes, moaning and whinging like the pathetic, spoilt little darlings they are, have always been around.

Snowflake is just the latest trendy term for what these people really are - pussies. And history proves it.

The feminazis, the "anti-racists", the sneering "equality" people, the poisonous rhetoric of the pathetic PC "identity politics" brigade, they have a long and shameful history.

From slavery to the slavery of PC oppression

The Democratic party in the US, the Labour party here, they are just such two examples. The Democrats have completely embraced this laughable, wooly nonsense, and yet they are the party of slavery. Never mind that whinging about slavery constituted an attack on private property rights.

The Suffragette movement were quite literally pussies, moaning because women couldn't vote. Not happy because you can't vote? Well don't moan, do something about it! But the one thing you should never do is to throw yourself under a bloody horse! How are you ever going to get to vote by doing that, stupid?!

The "Civil Rights Act" in America was a pointer to the dystopian liberal world that was to be foisted upon good, decent, hardworking people from the 1960s on. Real freedom was destroyed.

Whites were forced to share the same buses as blacks. White businesses were forced to serve blacks. Why? All because of the absurd anti-freedom PC notion that you shouldn't be allowed "discriminate" against whoever you want.

Then the same people who had snowflaked their way to their ridiculous dystopia of "equality" started protesting about the Vietnam War, defending communists. I bet they didn't see the irony. The PC brigade never do.

In the 1980s we had to listen to the pathetic, interfering busybodies of the "anti-apartheid" movement whining about the blacks not being able to vote in South Africa. Well, "anti-apartheid" people, I didn't see you protesting because children can't vote, you hypocrites! While you were at it, why didn't you protest about dead people not being able to vote (although Crooked Hillary Clinton did a very good job of attracting the dead to vote for her – look it up if you don't believe me!).

The "anti-apartheid" luvvies protested about our rugby teams, our cricket teams and our musicians going to South Africa. They protested about South African oranges being sold here. Telling us what to think. Well thank heavens for the likes of Queen playing Sun City (it must have awfully confusing for the PC brigade when the gay Freddie Mercury didn't support them).

In 2003, more anti-war pussies protested about us going to war in Iraq. The whinging liberal elites at the BBC tried to claim to that the evidence against Saddam Hussein was fake. Those protestors and the BBC didn't care that Saddam Hussein had planned 9/11. They didn't care when planes flown by Muslim scum brought down the World Trade Center. They wrung their cowardly hands and said we should do nothing. Morality and truth meant nothing to these people.

And recently in Northern Ireland, right here in Britain, the gays threw their toys out of the pram because the owners of a bakery didn't want to bake a cake for them. Oh, such delicate snowflakes. This is the appalling reality of what these people have brought upon us. The owners of businesses aren't even allowed decide who they want to do business with and who they don't want to business with. That is an attack on freedom.

And now in America, the snowflakes are out again, protesting against democracy because Donald Trump won. Attacking freedom again.

It is an attack on the very truth that is at the heart of the human race.

Science exposes the intellectual fallacy of political correctness

How do we know this? Through science, science that Britain, and Britain alone, gave to the world (amazing, really, isn't it, how much we've given to the world, you'd think they'd be grateful). When Charles Darwin wrote about natural selection, he was not only uncovering the unvarnished truth about the human species, but he was making a statement of good, old-fashioned, British common sense. Life is a survival of the fittest. Those that are strong prosper. Those who are weak fall by the wayside. We should celebrate that, not deny it.

The sneering PC brigade who preach about "equality", "respect" and "fairness" are so thick that they can't even realise the glaringly obvious intellectual fallacy at the heart of their cancerous ideology. But Darwin did. And real people today do.

Donald Trump is the very epitome of the survival of the fittest. He's an alpha male. Men have been told over and over again by the metropolitan liberal elite feminazis to suppress our masculinity. Well guess what - Donald Trump and the American people sent these whinging bullies home with a flea in their ear and fought back for the little guy. America's next president isn't going to be a preening, sneering apologist like the pathetic Obama. He's going to stand tall and stand proud for the values that made America great, and he's going to make America great again, just like Brexit will make Britain great again.

The intellectually bankrupt professional racism-accusation brigade won't stop at Trump. They say Steve Bannon, a fearless exposer of the truth, a man who tells it like it is with out fear or favour, is an "anti-semite". How could Bannon be an anti-semite when he hired Jews?

How refreshing to see Milo Yiannapoulos, a gay Jew and one of the finest journalists in the world today, a man who knows what he is and revels in it, proudly calling himself a "faggot", destroy the argument of hand-wringing lefty liberal Channel 4 news host Cathy Newman last night. There should be no such thing as offence. People should be able to call others what ever they want and to tell it like it is.

The PC mob are name-calling bullies

The PC brigade just want to throw names around. I've been laughably called a racist by others. Pathetic.

If I call somebody "ginger" because they have red hair, or "chinny", because they have a big chin, is that racist too?

They said Ron Atkinson was a racist when he called Marcel Desailly a "lazy, thick ******" (a word they won't even print on this page - more censorship!). Was he wrong? It was his opinion. And these days, if your opinion isn't politically correct, YOU CAN'T SAY IT! And like Bannon and Jews, how could Atkinson have been racist when he signed black players?

Even better, wait for it, the PC bedwetters now say that calling Michelle Obama an "ape in heels" is "racist"! Do they even know what racism is? Racism is simply regarding one race as superior to another. If I call Jeremy Corbyn "an ape", is that racist? Of course not! So how could calling Michelle Obama "an ape in heels" be racist?

Keep going down this road of politically correct nonsense that the pussy snowflakes are driving us down and I'll tell you where we're on the road to. We're on the road to Nazi Germany, that's where.

Well, guess what, I'd rather have someone who grabs pussies in the White House than have a pussy in the White House. 

The alt-right, Donald Trump, Nigel Farage, Marine Le Pen and others who proudly stand with us, we're bringing real freedom for real people back. And you snowflakes had better get used to it.

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Nov 2016 at 3:17pm

You have way to much time on your hands sid

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Nov 2016 at 3:24pm

You have way to much time on your hands sid
Tomorrow, in a rigorously researched 3,000 word piece, Jezza savages the lazy layabouts who have way too much time on their hands writing nonsense on the INTERNET.

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Nov 2016 at 3:47pm
"Well, guess what, I'd rather have someone who grabs pussies in the White House than have a pussy in the White House." LOL 

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Nov 2016 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

"Well, guess what, I'd rather have someone who grabs pussies in the White House than have a pussy in the White House." LOL 

#rrrrraaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Election 2016 wwe donald trump election2016 world wrestling entertainment

Election 2016 wwe donald trump election2016 world wrestling entertainment

-------------

Posted By: tony grealish
Date Posted: 18 Nov 2016 at 5:08pm
G'wan Jezza! You fackin tell em mate.LOL

-------------
''I've had a rough night and I hate the f**kin eagles, man!!''

Posted By: Drumcondra 69er
Date Posted: 18 Nov 2016 at 5:37pm
Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

<span style="line-height: 16.8px;">Incredible scenes! The whinging snowflakes are going to be absolutely frothing at the mouth when they read how Jezza has called them out as the pussies they are!</span>
<span style="line-height: 1.4;"><font size="4" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">
<span style="line-height: 1.4;"><font size="4" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">
</span>
THE LONG AND SHAMEFUL HISTORY OF "GENERATION SNOWFLAKE"</span> 
<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm"><b style="line-height: 16.8px;">BRITAIN'S NUMBER ONE - JEREMY HOPKISS AT LARGE - RIGHT BECAUSE
HE'S RIGHT-WING!

<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm">They say "Generation Snowflake" is a new
phenomenon. That it only exists due to the internet, where delicate,
easily offended PC lefty liberals who hide behind their keyboards
and who rarely stray out into the real world whine like babies when
they're called a name or when they can't get their way.

<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm">But we all know Generation Snowflake is
not a new thing. It's as old as time itself. Delicate snowflakes,
moaning and whinging like the pathetic, spoilt little darlings they are, have
always been around.

<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm">Snowflake is just the latest trendy
term for what these people really are - pussies. And history proves
it.

<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm">The feminazis, the "anti-racists",
the sneering "equality" people, the poisonous rhetoric of the
pathetic PC "identity politics" brigade, they have a long and
shameful history.

<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm">

<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm">From slavery to the slavery of PC oppression

<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm">The Democratic party in the US, the
Labour party here, they are just such two examples. The Democrats have
completely embraced this laughable, wooly nonsense, and yet they are
the party of slavery. Never mind that whinging about slavery
constituted an attack on private property rights.

<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm">The Suffragette movement were quite
literally pussies, moaning because women couldn't vote. Not happy
because you can't vote? Well don't moan, do something about it! But
the one thing you should never do is to throw yourself under a bloody
horse! How are you ever going to get to vote by doing that, stupid?!

<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm">The "Civil Rights Act" in America
was a pointer to the dystopian liberal world that was to be foisted
upon good, decent, hardworking people from the 1960s on. Real freedom
was destroyed.

<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm">Whites were forced to share the same
buses as blacks. White businesses were forced to serve blacks. Why?
All because of the absurd anti-freedom PC notion that you shouldn't be allowed "discriminate" against whoever you want.

<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm">Then the same people who had snowflaked
their way to their ridiculous dystopia of "equality" started
protesting about the Vietnam War, defending communists. I bet they
didn't see the irony. The PC brigade never do.

<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm">In the 1980s we had to listen to the
pathetic, interfering busybodies of the "anti-apartheid" movement
whining about the blacks not being able to vote in South Africa. Well, "anti-apartheid" people, I didn't see you protesting because children can't vote, you
hypocrites! While you were at it, why didn't you protest about dead
people not being able to vote (although Crooked Hillary Clinton did a
very good job of attracting the dead to vote for her – look it up
if you don't believe me!).

<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm">The "anti-apartheid" luvvies protested about our rugby teams,
our cricket teams and our musicians going to South Africa. They protested about
South African oranges being sold here. Telling us what to think. Well
thank heavens for the likes of Queen playing Sun City (it must have
awfully confusing for the PC brigade when the gay Freddie Mercury
didn't support them).

<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm">In 2003, more anti-war pussies
protested about us going to war in Iraq. The whinging liberal elites
at the BBC tried to claim to that the evidence against Saddam Hussein
was fake. Those protestors and the BBC didn't care that Saddam
Hussein had planned 9/11. They didn't care when planes flown by Muslim scum brought down
the World Trade Center. They wrung their cowardly hands and said we
should do nothing. Morality and truth meant nothing to these people.

<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm">And recently in Northern Ireland, right
here in Britain, the gays threw their toys out of the pram because
the owners of a bakery didn't want to bake a cake for them. Oh, such
delicate snowflakes. This is the appalling reality of what these
people have brought upon us. The owners of businesses aren't even
allowed decide who they want to do business with and who they don't
want to business with. That is an attack on freedom.

<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm">And now in America, the snowflakes are out again, protesting against democracy because Donald Trump won. Attacking freedom again.

<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm"><span style="line-height: 16.8px;">It is an attack on the very truth that is at the heart of the human race.</span>

<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm"><span style="line-height: 16.8px;">
</span>

<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm">Science exposes the intellectual fallacy of political correctness

<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm"><span style="line-height: 1.4;">How do we know this? Through science,
science that Britain, and Britain alone, gave to the world (amazing,
really, isn't it, how much we've given to the world, you'd think they'd be grateful). When Charles
Darwin wrote about natural selection, he was not only uncovering the
unvarnished truth about the human species, but he was making a
statement of good, old-fashioned, British common sense.
Life is a survival of the fittest. Those that are strong prosper.
Those who are weak fall by the wayside. We should celebrate that, not
deny it.</span>

<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm">The sneering PC brigade who preach
about "equality", "respect" and "fairness" are so thick
that they can't even realise the glaringly obvious intellectual
fallacy at the heart of their cancerous ideology. But Darwin did. And
real people today do.

<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm">Donald Trump is the very epitome of the
survival of the fittest. He's an alpha male. Men have been told over
and over again by the metropolitan liberal elite feminazis to
suppress our masculinity. Well guess what - Donald Trump and the
American people sent these whinging bullies home with a flea in their
ear and fought back for the little guy. America's next president
isn't going to be a preening, sneering apologist like the pathetic
Obama. He's going to stand tall and stand proud for the values that
made America great, and he's going to make America great again, just
like Brexit will make Britain great again.

<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm">The intellectually bankrupt
professional racism-accusation brigade won't stop at Trump. They say
Steve Bannon, a fearless exposer of the truth, a man who tells it
like it is with out fear or favour, is an "anti-semite". How could
Bannon be an anti-semite when he hired Jews?

<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm">How refreshing to see Milo
Yiannapoulos, a gay Jew and one of the finest journalists in the
world today, a man who knows what he is and revels in it, proudly
calling himself a "faggot", destroy the argument of hand-wringing
lefty liberal Channel 4 news host Cathy Newman last night. There
should be no such thing as offence. People should be able to call
others what ever they want and to tell it like it is.

<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm">

<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm">The PC mob are name-calling bullies

<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm"><span style="line-height: 1.4;">The PC brigade just want to throw names
around. I've been laughably called a racist by others. Pathetic.</span>

<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm">If I call somebody "ginger" because they have red hair, or "chinny", because they have a big
chin, is that racist too?

<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm">They said Ron Atkinson was a racist
when he called Marcel Desailly a "lazy, thick ******" (a word
they won't even print on this page - more censorship!). Was he wrong? It
was his opinion. And these days, if your opinion isn't politically
correct, YOU CAN'T SAY IT! And like Bannon and Jews, how could
Atkinson have been racist when he signed black players?

<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm"><span style="line-height: 1.4;">Even better, wait for it, the PC
bedwetters now say that calling Michelle Obama an "ape in heels" is "racist"! Do they even know what racism is? Racism is simply
regarding one race as superior to another. If I call Jeremy Corbyn "an ape", is that racist? Of course not! So how could calling Michelle Obama "an
ape in heels" be racist?</span>

<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm"><span style="line-height: 1.4;">Keep going down this road of
politically correct nonsense that the pussy snowflakes are driving us down and I'll tell you where we're on the road to. We're on the road to Nazi Germany, that's where.</span>

<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm"><span style="line-height: 1.4;">Well, guess what, I'd rather have
someone who grabs pussies in the White House than have a pussy in the
White House. </span>

<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm"><span style="line-height: 1.4;">The alt-right, Donald Trump, Nigel Farage, Marine Le Pen
and others who proudly stand with us, we're bringing real freedom for
real people back. And you snowflakes had better get used to it.</span>

Brilliant.

-------------
Blog: http://afalsefirstxi.blogspot.ie/" rel="nofollow - A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/afalsefirstxi/" rel="nofollow - A False First XI

Date Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 3:13pm
Nail. On. The. Head. Jezza absolutely skewers the unpatriotic scum who don't wear a poppy. I wouldn't want to be Irish or left-wing right now! Oooft!

SIZE MATTERS - OUR PROUD POPPY IS BEING DISRESPECTED BY THE FASCIST PC LEFT

HOPKISS AT LARGE - BRITAIN'S NUMBER ONE - PROUD, PATRIOTIC, BUT DEFINITELY NOT PC!

Remembrance Sunday. The Prime Minister stands with her poppy proudly pinned to her jacket in sombre remembrance of those who fought for our freedom, and who continue to fight for it today in Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria.

Beside her, the Leader of "the Opposition", one Mr. Jeremy Corbyn, stands there with a poppy lapel so tiny you'd need a telescope to see it. Corbyn bows his head as if he is saying prayers to the Muslim God of Allah. Once the last post has finished, Corbyn, thinking he is off camera, decides to do a little dance on the spot, presumably imagining he is dancing on the graves of our finest, bravest men. 

This is what the fascist left thinks of Remembrance Sunday, this is what the fascist left thinks of the poppy, this is what the fascist left thinks of our armed forces, this is what the fascist left thinks of the wars we're currently fighting. It is shameful.

Why does Corbyn wear such a tiny poppy lapel? It's because he is the enemy within. He stands against every decent value the good, decent, hardworking people of this country stand for. If this is what he does in public, just imagine what he does at behind closed doors Labour party meetings where Godless communists and "pacifists" and "anti-nuclear" campaigners gather to plot a course towards their miserable fantasy idea of Britain, a nightmare for everybody else, which, if it does not have a stake ploughed through its rotten heart very soon, could well turn this country into another Soviet Union.

This, of course, is nothing new. The left hides behind the cowardly euphemism "freedom of expression". The hypocrisy is staggering, when these people would have the likes of you and me in their own versions of the gulag if they could have their sordid ways.

Contrast that sickening mental picture to the pride on show at the world's greatest stadium as British football united in grief and remembrance. Everybody who was at Wembley last Saturday to see our footballers put on a magnificent performance worthy of the proud nature of the occasion will never forget it. Britain remembered its fallen as one. England and Scotland stood proudly together, poppies on show for the watching world to see. The National Anthem was observed with a spine-tingling reverence.

But what a disgrace that the only poppies that were allowed by FIFA and UEFA were on the players' armbands. International interference like this is why we decided to stand up and leave Europe. We knew it was the right decision at the time, but with every passing week it shines more proudly as a heroic act of patriotic defiance against the imperial European establishment. Our children and grandchildren will thank us for it in the same way we now thank those who fought for our freedom against Nazi tyranny, and continue to thank those who fight against Islam in the Middle East.

There should be no compromise, no surrender on the poppy issue. Next year, our teams will proudly sport one on their shirts, where they should be.

British football as a whole, with a few notable exceptions such as the vile, unpatriotic supporters of clubs like IRA-sympathising Celtic, the feckless Hibernian and the drunken murdering, unpatriotic scum of Liverpool, has stood up for our heroes. It's one of the great joys as a freedom-loving Briton to see our armed forces appearing at Premier League grounds in the weeks leading up to Remembrance Sunday and the giant poppy displays in the crowd are a wonderful, uniquely British tradition. These real heroes could teach the diving foreigners now polluting our football a thing or two about bravery, honesty, integrity and real fighting spirit. 

But it sickens me that it's one of our British players who has brought the most shame to football. James McClean comes from Londonderry in Northern Ireland, right here in Britain. But McClean has chosen to disrespect his country, firstly by deciding to play for Southern Ireland, the deserting dunces of the Union, and even more importantly by outright refusing to wear the poppy on his shirt while playing in our domestic football. It's an act of disrespect which would make you weep for the good old-fashioned British values of knowing your place and doing your duty.

McClean, it will not surprise people to know, is an IRA sympathiser who has refused to face the Union Jack in the past. But years after the Army destroyed the IRA, McClean is committing his own atrocities on the pitch year after year which amount to nothing less than bloodless acts of terrorism. And equally disgracefully, McClean pathetically claims to be the victim of online bullying. The reality is, he's brought it entirely upon himself. Don't come to OUR country and disrespect OUR traditions and think you can get away with it, young man. 

The fact that McClean scored a goal for Southern Ireland in a match on Remembrance weekend was the final insult to what our brave men fought for. They didn't fight for somebody to desert their own country. West Bromwich Albion should be ashamed of themselves that they continue to employ somebody who stands against the values that made this country great. The fascist PC left liberal brigade, unsurprisingly, supports him. One shall know a person by their friends.

And who else is an IRA sympathiser? That's right. One Jeremy Corbyn. The circle of disgrace is complete.

Jezza's Poppy Appeal:

Dear readers, sporting a poppy is one of our proudest traditions. But why is it just for two weeks leading up to Remembrance Sunday? Our armed forces fight every day of the year. So shouldn't we wear a poppy every day of the year? A poppy shouldn't just be for November. It should be for Christmas too, and all other times. So, come on everybody, come on Royal British Legion, let's get the word out there. Let's give the poppy the respect it deserves. Let's make it permanent. 

-------------

Posted By: Roberto Baggio
Date Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 3:25pm
LOL

Date Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 3:41pm

-------------

Posted By: pre Madonna
Date Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 3:45pm
You should actually send it to the mail, you will earn a few quid.

-------------
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.

Posted By: AntrimMan
Date Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 5:22pm
I see Jeremy going down a storm over on GAABoard LOL

-------------
@AntrimMan85

Date Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 5:25pm
Originally posted by AntrimMan AntrimMan wrote:

I see Jeremy going down a storm over on GAABoard LOL

Bunch of thicks

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 5:26pm
Link?

-------------
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.

Date Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 5:47pm
A few of them fell for it ffs.

The first reaction:

"Jeremy F**kwit, more like. Typical Brit attitude towards this part of the world. What a tool."

http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=17811.1770

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 5:54pm
LOL cheers Muff.

-------------

Posted By: rossieman
Date Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 6:00pm
LOL

Date Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 6:01pm
Another one

"That column should be enough to land that f**ker in jail."

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 6:05pm
Waterford Whispers would get a good laugh out of that one Sid. You should send it in for the craic to their e-mail.

Make sure you copyright it

-------------

Posted By: rossieman
Date Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 6:07pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Another one

"That column should be enough to land that f**ker in jail."

saw that LOL

Date Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 6:11pm
GAA fans really shaking off the stereotype!LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 6:12pm
the funniest line from Jezza:

"one Mr. Jeremy Corbyn, stands there with a poppy lapel so tiny you'd need a telescope to see it"

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Nov 2016 at 5:42pm
Unbelieveable! Jezza's on fire today! Keyboard Twitter warrior Lefty Lineker gets blasted out of it!

OI, LEFTY LINEKER, NO! - WE'RE NOT PAYING YOU TO TWEET LIBERAL PROPAGANDA!

HOPKISS AT LARGE - BRITAIN'S NUMBER ONE - TOUGH ON LIBERALS, TOUGH ON THE CAUSES OF LIBERALS!

Just who does Gary Lineker think he is? A BBC football presenter or a professional SJW?

Over the last month, Lineker, not content with his cosseted, protected existence as not just a BBC presenter, but a BT one as well, has tweeted a stream of subversive left-wing propaganda that undermines the values this country stands for.

What right has he to give his views on politics? WE pay your salary, Gary, just like we pay for the bloated, liberal BBC which employs you. And we DON'T pay you to spout lefty liberal propaganda over Twitter.

So, Gary, why don't you put your money where your mouth is? Why don't YOU take in a Muslim family? Why don't YOU subject your family to the risk of being suicide bombed in their own house?

Why don't YOU go off to live in the Jungle in Calais, or go to the beaches in Greece where illegal immigrants are landing by the hour, or to the front line in Syria where they're killing each other and see how you get on with these "victims"? Because if you don't, you're a hypocrite.

You have people like the communist thug George Galloway praising you on Twitter. You retweet the awful Owen Jones of the Guardian. Why are you not disassociating yourself from people like them?

You defend the inefficient socialised medicine of the bloated NHS, claiming it saved your son's life. Well, I guess you got lucky. I bet you go private next time, I would too.

Smoking guns

The proof of Lineker's dangerous, politically correct liberal views is clear. A quick look back over his Twitter timeline uncovers a long list of smoking guns.

Today, Lineker retweeted the following vile message sent to Nigel Farage by the account @realmatbaynton: "Oh, f**k off. You've failed SEVEN times to be elected as an MP. You don't represent anyone other than yourself."

Who the hell do you think you are, Gary, retweeting that? How many times have you stood for election? None, that's how many. You're a coward who's content to sit on the sidelines and sneer at others. While Nigel Farage was setting up UKIP, where were you? You were prancing around Japan picking toe injuries, that's where. Oh, and mind your language while you're at it, please. Is this the kind of language you want children to read? Is this the kind of language you plan on using on Match of the Day in future?

Yesterday, Lineker retweeted a message from a "homeless charity".

Do YOU help the homeless, Gary? If you're retweeting a message from a homeless charity, why aren't YOU out on the streets each night giving meals to the useless layabouts, alcoholics and drug addicts who occupy the streets scaring people to death.

Well, dear readers, if Mr. Lineker walks the walk as well as he talks the talk, maybe the next time one of you readers go to an ATM machine and there's a homeless person squatting beside it, intimidating you to part with the cash YOU'VE earned, maybe Gary Lineker will be there too.

Maybe he'll have some Walkers crisps with him. Maybe he'll be be feeding his Walker's crisps to the homeless person. Or maybe he'll be trying to scam you out of parting with more of the money YOU use to pay HIS salary, rubbing metaphorical salt and vinegar (Lineker) into your wounds. Or maybe he'll be at home, still being paid by YOU to sit on his sofa reading about football or reading about whatever politically correct, lefty liberal SJW cause he thinks is trendy these days, and tweeting about it.

In another tweet yesterday, he said the following about the Syrian leeches that threaten our national security: "how could you possibly not have sympathy with those that flee to look for homes elsewhere. Poor, poor people."

Oh, do me a favour, Gary, and play me the world's smallest violin. These people are not coming to Europe to make a better life. They're coming here to take advantage of our naive hospitality. They want to take over the place. Have you not heard about ISIS? Have you not heard about how they want to set up a caliphate? They want to kill us. And you want to roll out the red carpet for them? You sicken me.

On November 20th, he accused Donald Trump of being "the best parody account on twitter" after the President-elect of the United States rightly stated that Nigel Farage would make a great British ambassador.

Do you do irony, Gary? It appears not. Donald Trump's Twitter account is NOT a parody. It's a VERIFIED account. And you should read it, it might knock some of the wooly nonsense out of your brain and knock some much needed truth into it.

On November 10th

Date Posted: 22 Nov 2016 at 5:52pm

Continued:

How dare you, Gary. Science does not back you up. Of course Obama is a creature. Why are you denying science? Is it because Britain gave science to the world and you're ashamed to be British? It is, isn't it?

When the account "Je Suis English" (@bignick47) tweeted the very sensible comment to Lineker:"Most normal folk would prefer an automatic delete of any whiny liberal winge about what they don't like", Lineker responded pathetically: "You seem to spend most of your time whining about people whining, and following them to do so. Strange chap."

YOU'RE the one whining, and whining about people whining, Gary! Have a read back over the exchange and see who's whining!

On November 7th Lineker tweeted :"This marine Iguana is getting my vote for BBC Sports Personality of the year". 

What an insult to our great sportspeople who did our country proud. And this is the man who is only presenting the BBC Sports Personality of Year programme! Andy Murray, Chris Froome, Alaistair Brownlee, Jason Kenny and Nick Skelton, I wonder what they'd think of Lineker disrespecting them like that. 

I wonder what Jamie Vardy, who plays in the position Lineker used to play for for Leicester, and who unlike Lineker, actually inspired them to win the league rather than be relegated, would think if he heard Lineker saying an iguana is a better centre-forward than he is.

Yet Gary cannot take a joke. When the account "2playthewhiteman" (@Amen1924) joked in the wake of Donald Trump's resounding victory that "I would be the first to applaud if that smug self-righteous bastard topped himself, I REALLY WOULD", Gary lamely responded: "Well I'm sorry to disappoint but I have no intention of topping myself. Some lovely folk on here." Such a delicate soul, our Gary.

Then a few minutes later, Gary showed how much he respects free speech by tweeting: "Blocking a lot of hate filled people."

You don't like the truth, Gary. You can't handle the truth.

On November 4th he tweeted: "But Im entitled to free speech too. What they are doing is divisive, irresponsible and dangerous."

No, Gary, what you're doing is divisive, irresponsible and dangerous.

On November 3rd when the front page of this very newspaper hit the nail on the head when it said "We Must Get Out Of The EU",  Lineker tweeted: "The opening paragraph is quite possibly the biggest overreaction in newspaper history." 

Attacking us for attacking the cossetted, undemocratic judges who want to deny the people by "upholding the law". "Upholding the law", what a lovely euphemism, by the way.

On November 2nd he disgracefully accused this newspaper of "dangerously divisive racial incitement" when we fearlessly exposed the scandal of foreign lorry drivers using mobile phones under the headline "Madness!" He even had to cheek to claim it wasn't just foreign lorry drivers who used mobile phones while driving, but claimed, completely without evidence, that our British lorry drivers did so as well. That, right there, is a self-hating Englishman, a self-hating Briton.

On October 26th he wrote the following, intolerant tweet about football supporters who don't want gays in the game: "8% said they wouldn't watch their team anymore. Well that would be a bonus."

Well, Gary, some of us don't want to watch footballers kissing each other after a goal. Supporters who don't like gays have just as much right to be heard as you.

And there's more. Go back further on his Twitter timeline if you don't believe me - I haven't had the heart to go back any further as it disgusts and depresses me too much.

Gary has said that if Leicester win the Premier League again he'll present Match of the Day with no clothes on. But he already does that every week, metaphorically. We all know the emperor has no clothes. He's proved it with his ridiculous ramblings on Twitter. Is there any trendy liberal cause he won't support?

It's time to stop telling us what to think and leave politics to the adults. You've already been a goal thief, a crisp thief and a wages thief. You will not thieve anything else from the British people, Gary. We have spoken, and lefties like you had better get used to it.

It's time to turn off your Twitter, Gary. Either that, or do the decent thing and resign. Because we do not pay you to lecture us with lefty propaganda.

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Nov 2016 at 12:45am
Jezza has joined Twitter....Cool

https://twitter.com/JeremyHopkiss?lang=en

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Nov 2016 at 8:29am
Jezza voice of the silent majority

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Nov 2016 at 1:05pm

"Well, dear readers, if Mr. Lineker walks the walk as well as he talks the talk, maybe the next time one of you readers go to an ATM machine and there's a homeless person squatting beside it, intimidating you to part with the cash YOU'VE earned, maybe Gary Lineker will be there too.

Maybe he'll have some Walkers crisps with him. Maybe he'll be be feeding his Walker's crisps to the homeless person. Or maybe he'll be trying to scam you out of parting with more of the money YOU use to pay HIS salary, rubbing metaphorical salt and vinegar (Lineker) into your wounds"

LOLLOLLOL

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Nov 2016 at 1:19pm

https://twitter.com/JeremyHopkiss" rel="nofollow - https://twitter.com/JeremyHopkiss ?lang=en

Already got a GOP group from Virginia following him

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Nov 2016 at 7:58pm

https://twitter.com/JeremyHopkiss" rel="nofollow - https://twitter.com/JeremyHopkiss ?lang=en

Already got a GOP group from Virginia following him

I f**king burst out laughing at the Union Jack baloon

Those gobsh*yes in the U.S. thinking he's real.

Jeremy Kyle would probably go daft if this got tweeted to him

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Nov 2016 at 8:03pm
Like your new tagline muff

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Nov 2016 at 8:34pm
I know I'm a turncoat and even got grief in Vienna over it

-------------

Date Posted: 27 Nov 2016 at 8:35am
Will Jezza be offering his condolences on the death of Castro?

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Nov 2016 at 11:41am

Never mind that filthy crustbag commie Castro the real tragedy is Eric Bristow getting sacked from Sky.

Would Jezza care to comment on this disgraceful move by Sky? LOL 

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Nov 2016 at 3:49pm
Someone from UKIP is following him

-------------

Posted By: Bob Hoskins
Date Posted: 30 Nov 2016 at 4:24pm
Hopkiss Star Star StarStarStar

-------------
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.

Date Posted: 30 Nov 2016 at 7:10pm

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Jan 2017 at 1:39am
Are you familiar with Dale Maily Sid?LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Jan 2017 at 1:43am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

This was from the BBC 2 show "Revolting" tonight?

I saw a good bit of it and liked it. 

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Jan 2017 at 1:49am

Yeah, some of it is hit and miss but I like what they are trying to do. They pissed off a lot of idiots with the 'housewives of ISIS', always a good thing. The same guys did ' the revolution will not be televised'. 

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Jan 2017 at 1:56am

Yeah, some of it is hit and miss but I like what they are trying to do. They pissed off a lot of idiots with the 'housewives of ISIS', always a good thing. The same guys did ' the revolution will not be televised'. 
That was one of the bits I missed. Angry

The Tim Farron bit was good. 

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Jan 2017 at 2:00am

That was one of the bits I missed. Angry

The Tim Farron bit was good. 
The 'po-up' bit was Shoreditch to a 't'.

-------------

Posted By: ErsatzThistle
Date Posted: 11 Jan 2017 at 8:22am

Yeah, some of it is hit and miss but I like what they are trying to do. They pissed off a lot of idiots with the 'housewives of ISIS', always a good thing. The same guys did ' the revolution will not be televised'

A few guys who post on the TAMB were actually on that show when we played a friendly against England at Wembley a few years back.

The set up was the two guys in character as an out of touch posh Tory and a weak, hopeless Lib Dem who were asking Scotland fans to save for the union. They got one hell of a reaction LOL 

Date Posted: 11 Jan 2017 at 2:12pm
Originally posted by ErsatzThistle ErsatzThistle wrote:

Yeah, some of it is hit and miss but I like what they are trying to do. They pissed off a lot of idiots with the 'housewives of ISIS', always a good thing. The same guys did ' the revolution will not be televised'

A few guys who post on the TAMB were actually on that show when we played a friendly against England at Wembley a few years back.

The set up was the two guys in character as an out of touch posh Tory and a weak, hopeless Lib Dem who were asking Scotland fans to save for the union. They got one hell of a reaction LOL 
I have watched that, it was quite funny! He does a similarly out of touch Tory in this as well, alongside a Blairite 'Tory' and a 'save the world' Lancastrian Corbyn supporter. Some of it is hit and miss but at least they are trying to be subversive and raise some issues that the media choose to ignore.

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Jan 2017 at 2:36pm
I saw that Revolting show last week - the UKIP candidates and Dale Maily were good. Smart show, not too many laughs but still enjoyable 

-------------
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.

Date Posted: 05 Apr 2017 at 1:35pm
Jezza's prepared to go to war with the Spanish over Gibrawlta! A rain of pain will fall from a plane, on Spain!

HEY, SPAIN! HANDS OFF GIBRAWLTA!
Any more nonsense and Britain will Rock you!

JEREMY HOPKISS AT LARGE - BRITAIN'S NUMBER ONE!

I hate the Spanish. Always have. Lazy, greasy, smelly, paella-eating spivs who only bother to expend any energy when they talk their lisp-plagued nonsense at 100 miles an hour.

Their young are like locusts, dawdling and wandering aimlessly around London during the summer, nattering their incomprehensible heth-the-theths, taking over our buses and Tubes and preventing, good, decent hard-working British people from getting the seats that their tax money entitles them to. Hey, Spanish students, stop being so rude, stand up and let our pensioners sit down!

The feckless attitude of the Spaniards was summed up perfectly by the useless Spanish waiter in Fawlty Towers, Manuel. Manuel was from Barcelona. And he knew nothing. And neither did the rest of the Spaniards.

While Britain became the economic powerhouse of the world through good, old fashioned hard work, Spain became a wasteland. That's hardly surprising given the Spaniards spend every afternoon literally asleep. Or having a “siesta”, as they call it. You snooze, you lose, and Spain lost.

Until the 1970s, Spain was a backward place ruled by the Roman Catholic Church, full of peasants who scrounged a living by taking their rickety old boats out to sea to catch the strange fish that inhabit their waters, making cheap, poor quality wine, hawking oranges and lemons (say the bells of St Clement's) around Seville, or getting their donkeys to plough the arid landscape so they could grow whatever it is they grow in that semi-desert they inhabit.

They were the Arabs of Europe. A backward people living in a place with sunny weather. Hardly surprising to know Spain was once ruled by Arab Muslims. It shows.

Spain would be nothing only for the British

Even the one important thing the Spanish could be said to be actually good at – football – was given to them by the British, when British companies invested in mining in Spain, and British mine workers and railway navvies spread the gospel of the game amongst the locals.

British managers brought Spanish teams success – Patrick O'Connell, John Toshack, Terry Venables, Ron Atkinson, Bobby Robson, David Moyes. Have you ever heard any gratitude from the Spaniards for this? No, neither have I.

Then in the 1970s, Britain saved Spain. Our holidaymakers flocked to the sun. Through the money British people brought, civilisation came to Spain. Pointless fishing villages like Benidorm and Torremolinos were turned into thriving holiday resorts with skyscrapers along the beach. British bars brought culture. British restaurants brought real, proper food to Spain for the first time.

We flocked to work on our tans and spent the peseta, a currency that was as valuable as toilet roll, like it was going out of fashion.The laughter of British families filled the beaches. British families bought holiday homes, British expats made their lives there, our pensioners moved there to enjoy a well earned retirement in the sun.

Prosperity and civilisation had finally come to Spain. And, like in so many other places throughout the world, it was the British who brought it.

Our proud Rock

But there is one place on the Iberian peninsula that has always been a beacon of prosperity, civilisation and decency – Gibrawlta.

The rock which dominates the landscape of Gibrawlta symbolises the strength of British identity of these great British people. Gibrawlta is as British as Finchley. And now, like the rest of Britain, it has once again reaffirmed, through Brexit, that it is part of a proud, sovereign nation, free of the shackles of EU fascism.

But oh no, the Spaniards don't like that. They have to go poking their greasy, dago noses into internal British affairs.

Who do these Spaniards think they are by claiming Gibrawlta?

Who do these Spaniards think they are by threatening to blockade Gibrawlta because Gibrawlta is a bastion of free trade, and of freedom?

Who do these Spaniards think they are by threatening Britain?

Who do these Spaniards think they are threatening our British expats who are keeping Spain going?

Don't mess with us

Last Sunday, Lord Howard spoke for a nation, when he said that the Prime Minister would defend Gibrawlta by any means necessary, including war, if it came to that. It was a proud moment of British affirmation to hear such words. They were almost Churchillian in their moral clarity.

War against Spaniards is nothing new to us. It holds no fears. It never has.

Do the Spaniards know their history? Have they never heard of Sir Francis Drake, who heroically fought off the Spanish Armada in 1588? Do they know that the words “scatter her enemies” from the national anthem were written about Drake's rout of them?

Have they never heard of the Falklands, where we destroyed another bunch of Spanish-speaking fools who thought they could take sovereign British territory? Have they never heard of the Belgrano?

Are they prepared to endure their own Belgrano, and more, over Gibrawlta? If they keep talking like they've been talking over the last week, they had better be.

The Spanish have never been any good at fighting, unless they're fighting bulls. They never bothered their lazy wet backs to fight in either The Great War or the Second World War. Politically they were utterly ignorant. Their civil war in the 1930s was a fight between a bunch of Hitler lovers and a bunch of Stalinists.

They hold no fears for us. Let them send an Armada if necessary.

The Spaniards can talk all they want. The Union Jack will always fly proudly from the summit of the Rock. Gibrawlta will always remain British.

Be gone, Juan.

Otherwise, you'll pay, José.

-------------

Date Posted: 05 Apr 2017 at 1:47pm

Excellent work Sid

-------------

Posted By: Roberto Baggio
Date Posted: 05 Apr 2017 at 1:48pm
LOL

Date Posted: 05 Apr 2017 at 4:01pm

-------------

Posted By: GB 1HughJarse
Date Posted: 05 Apr 2017 at 6:50pm
Good lord, is that column real or a piss take?

Date Posted: 05 Apr 2017 at 6:53pm
Originally posted by GB 1HughJarse GB 1HughJarse wrote:

Real, he has his own column in the Mail over here every Wednesday and also in the Mail on Sunday. He has a radio show on LBC too, not sure what days.

-------------

Date Posted: 05 Apr 2017 at 6:56pm

Real, he has his own column in the Mail over here every Wednesday and also in the Mail on Sunday. He has a radio show on LBC too, not sure what days.

Yep. Apparently in talks with Sky News for his show which will be similar to Bill O'Reilly's on Fox News

-------------

Posted By: Het-field
Date Posted: 05 Apr 2017 at 7:34pm

The latter.

Date Posted: 05 Apr 2017 at 7:45pm
Jaysus Hetfield

-------------

Posted By: Het-field
Date Posted: 05 Apr 2017 at 7:55pm

Jaysus Hetfield

Crap! I didn't know we were doing something. Mea Culpa! I am humourless. 

Date Posted: 05 Apr 2017 at 10:57pm

Jaysus Hetfield

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Dec 2017 at 11:16am
If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find him, maybe you can write to...

15137307496868 (1)

Dear David,
I’m a successful businessman whose marriage has broken up. I want a divorce. The only problem is that before me and my wife got married, I signed a legally binding pre-nuptial agreement that in the event of us divorcing, she’d get 40% of my future earnings. But now I don’t want her to get her filthy paws on any of my money. Do I have a case here?
Dick, Felixstowe

David says:
Dear Dick,
Yes, the good news is that you do indeed have a very good case, in fact better than that, because pre-nuptial agreements are not legally binding – they are in effect gentlemen’s agreements, or in your case, a lady and gentleman’s agreement. As long as you stand firm, she won’t get her hands on a single penny of your money.

Dear David,
It’s Sunday night and I have a tonne of homework to do for school tomorrow. The teacher said it’s very important that all this homework is done, and that she’ll be collecting everybody’s copybooks for correction and that anybody who hasn’t got it done will have to write 500 lines. If I don’t bother doing my homework, will my teacher notice?
Hannah (age 12), Milton Keynes

David says:
Dear Hannah,
First of all, it’s “ton” not “tonne”. “Tonne” is a metric, European, measurement not used in Britain. We alwayssay “ton” here.

But to answer your question, no Hannah, I’m very confident your teacher won’t notice. You can be perfectly relaxed about arriving into school tomorrow morning with no homework done.

Dear David,
I’m currently a member of the local golf club. But I’m getting a bit annoyed at having to pay the membership fee. I don’t feel like paying it, and anyway why should I have to pay? I’m thinking of telling the club to go and get stuffed. But I love playing the course and having the full use of the facilities at the club, including the bar and the gym, and I don’t want to have to give that up. What should I do?
Colin, Leamington Spa

David says:
Dear Colin
Thankfully there’s an easy solution to this. Just don’t bother paying the membership fee. You’ll still be able to play the course any time you like, and make full use of the facilities at the club - it’s just that you won’t have to pay anymore! Easy peasy!

Dear David,
I got married yesterday, and still have a bit of wedding cake left over. I’d love to keep it as a souvenir of my wedding, but it’s a very tasty cake and I’d also love to eat it. Should I keep the cake as a souvenir, or eat it?
Jane, Maidstone

David says:
Dear Jane,
The good news is that not only can you have your cake as a souvenir for the rest of your life, but you can eat it as well. So go ahead and eat it. I bet when you look tomorrow morning, the cake will still be there, just as it is now. And if you can’t figure out how that can be so, don’t ask me! But, rest assured, I’m correct on this.

Dear David,
I have a job interview next week. What preparation should I do?
Geoff, Sunderland

David says:
Dear Geoff,
Don’t bother doing any preparation. I’m sure everything will work out just fine. And even if it doesn’t, no job is better than a bad job. But to be honest, living in Sunderland, you don’t have much choice either way.

Dear David,
My wife and I are having serious difficulties in our marriage. She says we don’t communicate enough and that I want different things from the marriage than she does. This is true. We’ve never communicated. She’s demanding we sit down and talk about what we both want and see if we can come to an agreement. Should we sit down and talk with each other and decide exactly what it is we both want out of this?
Terry, Basingstoke

David says:
Dear Terry,
No, don’t do that. It’s obvious that you both want different things from your marriage. If you sit down and talk, that will become painfully obvious. The best way to save your marriage is by not talking – that way you won’t argue. And not arguing is always better than arguing.

Dear David,
I’m being bullied by a work colleague. He’s a horrible buffoon - arrogant, obnoxious, self-entitled, and he shoots his mouth off every day with the most ignorant nonsense. Unfortunately he’s very popular with his work mates. And to top it off, I’m supposed to be his boss. He clearly wants my job, and I feel undermined by him and am lacking in the confidence to discipline him. Can you please help me?
Tess, Maidenhead

David says:
Dear Tess,
Your colleague is clearly more popular than you and has superior leadership abilities than you have. I think you’d better let him do what he wants, because you could find yourself out of a job if you don’t. My advice is to suck it up and get on with it, and count your lucky stars that you’re in the position you’re in, because it could be a lot worse.

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Dec 2017 at 5:13pm
Sagely advice from Dear David LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Apr 2019 at 11:51am
Hopkiss seems very angry on Twitter.

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Apr 2019 at 12:11pm
Jezza Hopkiss ClapClap

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Apr 2019 at 1:42pm
I just read the Gibraltar post thinking it was posted the other day Embarrassed

Still a masterpiece of work Clap Thumbs Up 

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Mar 2020 at 11:41pm
The article Jezza wishes he had written. Even if it was written by a woman (pah). An Irish woman (even more pah). 

A Darwinian dream. 

https://conservativewoman.co.uk/liberty-shackled-and-the-future-blighted-rip-europe-312-2020-we-had-a-good-run/" rel="nofollow - https://conservativewoman.co.uk/liberty-shackled-and-the-future-blighted-rip-europe-312-2020-we-had-a-good-run/

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net