Forum Description: All ROI International Team forums
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=50080
Printed Date: 23 Apr 2024 at 9:14am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: RTE Panel
Posted By: Denis Irwin
Subject: RTE Panel
Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 9:27am
Couldn't hear them last night as the sound in the pub was turned off but by all accounts negative as per usual last night rather than focusing on the fact we drew away to the World Champions. Time to put these clowns in a retirement home

-------------
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn

Replies:
Posted By: FREEWHEELER
Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 9:28am
Dunphy in particular is just an isufferable bore nowadays. Angry

-------------
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....

Posted By: Roberto Baggio
Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 9:32am
I started a thread just now on them

Posted By: MayoMark
Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 9:32am
Giles on Newstalk again this morning. They squeeze and break and distort absolutely everything to suit their long-held agenda. They praised Wes for changing the game. Lets be clear here. Wes got the ball 5 times. Once in a brilliant position where we had 3 v 2. He gave it away 3 times. Missed a great chance. And the cross in which he apparently "set up the goal" (Dunphy) after "producing a bit of magic" (Whelan) was overhit by a good 10 yards. The goal was all about:

- McGeady brilliantly making the space for Wes to get the cross in in the first place
- Hendrick's unbelievable technique
- O'Shea's top, top finish.

Now I'm a fan of Wes but I'm calling this as it is. These lads stooped to a new low last night. It was pathetic.

-------------
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 9:33am
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Dunphy in particular is just an isufferable bore nowadays. Angry

Sure his headline on the front of the Star this morning 'O'Shea get's his boss out of jail' you'd fücking swear we'd only beaten Gibraltar with a last minute goal with a comment like that

-------------
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Posted By: trevwaterford
Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 9:44am
What would you expect from them at this stage only negativity? Ronnie Whelan and Hamilton were as bad with the commentary. Did they expect Ireland to play the World champions off the pitch?

Posted By: Declanus
Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 9:46am
Panel should have been totally re jigged when Bill retired after the world cup.

Posted By: Gashley Grimes
Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 9:48am
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

Giles on Newstalk again this morning. They squeeze and break and distort absolutely everything to suit their long-held agenda. They praised Wes for changing the game. Lets be clear here. Wes got the ball 5 times. Once in a brilliant position where we had 3 v 2. He gave it away 3 times. Missed a great chance. And the cross in which he apparently "set up the goal" (Dunphy) after "producing a bit of magic" (Whelan) was overhit by a good 10 yards. The goal was all about:

- McGeady brilliantly making the space for Wes to get the cross in in the first place

Now I'm a fan of Wes but I'm calling this as it is. These lads stooped to a new low last night. It was pathetic.

Agree with most of what the panel said McGeady was lost in the first half in this so called free role he's a winger.
Whelan offers nothing and it is unfair to continue to deply Walters as a right winger he's a striker - Gibson is a much better alternative a defensive midfielder who can spray the ball about let's hope he can break into the Everton team.
Until Hendrick, Wes and Gibson came on I don't think we had created one chance our first corner was in the 85th minute.
We were dreadful away to Georgia and used our get out of jail card.
We seem to have two teams one for away trips and one for home games - MON is now at a crossroads I think we should be a bit more adventurous v Scotland we have the players and last night should give us massive confidence.
Also Coleman and McCarthy will return. 

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 9:52am
Originally posted by Gashley Grimes Gashley Grimes wrote:

Agree with most of what the panel said McGeady was lost in the first half in this so called free role he's a winger.
Whelan offers nothing and it is unfair to continue to deply Walters as a right winger he's a striker - Gibson is a much better alternative a defensive midfielder who can spray the ball about let's hope he can break into the Everton team.
Until Hendrick, Wes and Gibson came on I don't think we had created one chance our first corner was in the 85th minute.
We seem to have two teams one for away trips and one for home games - MON is now at a crossroads I think we should be a bit more adventurous v Scotland we have the players and last night should give us massive confidence.

MON has had an excellent start to his first qualification group
Crossroads me bollocks

Posted By: fochie
Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 10:03am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Crossroads me bollocks

Talking through his bollox,"crossroads"FFS,Our first chance wasn't the 85th minute neither,Or does that suit your agenda to say so.

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 10:06am

<span style="line-height: 1.4;">Until Hendrick, Wes and Gibson came on I don't think we had created one chance our first corner was in the 85th minute.</span>
<span style="line-height: 1.4;">We were dreadful away to Georgia and used our get out of jail card.</span>
<span style="line-height: 1.4;">We seem to have two teams one for away trips and one for home games - MON is now at a crossroads I think we should be a bit more adventurous v Scotland we have the players and last night should give us massive confidence.</span>
<span style="line-height: 1.4;">Also Coleman and McCarthy will return. </span>

Crossroads me bollocks

-------------

Posted By: Gary McKay
Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 10:09am

Crossroads me bollocks

Abit fortunate in fairness with late goals in the same way McCarthy was unlucky in Zagreb and Skopje.

Posted By: irishmufc
Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 10:18am

-------------
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.

Posted By: Newryrep
Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 10:19am
Thought we we very lucky last night we we awful for 85 mins against an average German side

Neuer could on been on his I phone he had so little to do

Still better to have a lucky manager but I am not convinced st all about o neill

-------------
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 10:26am
Sign of a good team spirit, character and attitude playing right to the final whistle

Don't think there's anything lucky about scoring late in a game

Posted By: Landon Donovan
Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 10:30am
Despicable last night. They had there post match coverage set in stone and then the goal ruined it for them. They didn't want to back down in front of each other so went with it
it. Whelan was shameful too.

They sucked the life out of a great result. I turned off to watch the budget coverage to cheer me up. I will be sending a complaint later on.

Posted By: Green Devil
Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 10:31am
Aside from Liam Brady, the rest are a comedy act only to entertain.

Anyone who takes their opinions seriously should switch over to SKY.

Also Peter Collins is dire, he should stick to the Formula 1.

-------------
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 10:34am

Posted By: johnnycee
Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 10:35am

THIS !

-------------
Don't believe everything you read in the news papers

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 10:36am
George Hamilton shouldn't escape the wrath either despite his hysterics on twitter yesterday. He was a miserable **** as well for the game

Posted By: eire28
Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 10:39am
Not only are they overtly negative bordering on the ridiculous, but they are also absolutely clueless when it comes to the team.

Liam Brady 'We must not forget we have a team with a large amount of Championship players, take our full back David Meyler for example' 

Idiots the lot of them. 

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 10:40am
Originally posted by eire28 eire28 wrote:

Not only are they overtly negative bordering on the ridiculous, but they are also absolutely clueless when it comes to the team.

Liam Brady 'We must not forget we have a team with a large amount of Championship players, take our full back David Meyler for example' 

Idiots the lot of them. 

Heard that as well. 
Brady's been as bad as the other two the last couple of games

Posted By: Sono
Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 10:40am

Well said Mark I fully agree with all of this, the panel are a f**king disgrace.

Posted By: Ibaraki
Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 10:44am
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

we awful for 85 mins against an average German side

This shouldn't be over looked. While I'm not expecting Ireland to out play the Germans, I do expect them to be able to pass the ball to each other. For most of the match you'd think Trapattoni was still in charge.

Posted By: Stoked Up
Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 10:44am
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Aside from Liam Brady, the rest are a comedy act only to entertain.

Anyone who takes their opinions seriously should switch over to SKY.

True, but most Irish fans watch the games on RTE and many believe this tripe. Same goes for some on here.

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 10:47am

Crossroads me bollocks

The crossroads I'm talking about is which way we are going to play going forward specifically away from home - with creative or flair players? Or the way we played for 70 minutes last night where we sit back and invite teams to come at us and we employ players who continuously give the ball away in midfield; Whelan and Quinn are grafters but their distribution is awful.
I'm not saying we have had a bad start it's a great start to the campaign...I just hope Martin shows faith in those players that were sprung from the bench.

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 10:50am
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

George Hamilton shouldn't escape the wrath either despite his hysterics on twitter yesterday. He was a miserable **** as well for the game

Both himself and Whelan continuously berated the players in the first half despite them restricting Germany to half chances, or long range efforts.
It wasn't till the second half that they realised that the defence was solid and was not likely to yeild much that they stopped running them down.

Will watch aways on sky in future

Posted By: ShamtheRam
Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 10:54am
I was watching on Sky and they were saying basically that if Ireland stick to the game plan we might nick something and then about 10 mins before kick off I turned on RTE and hear every one of them declare that we have 'no chance'

After the match was just embarassing. They they went you'd swear Ireland were ranked 2 in the world and Germany ranked first. I mean this constant rattle about Wes Hoolahan.....he came on and was utter crap. Gave the ball away far too many times, yet the 3 lads still rattled on about him like Pele.

If we set up the way the RTE panel were preachingwe'd have been 5 down at half time.

I would like to boogy woogy on their heads, the analysis they provided last night was simply a joke.

-------------
YBIG NPF founder and CEO

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 10:56am

Crossroads me bollocks

The crossroads I'm talking about is which way we are going to play going forward specifically away from home - with creative or flair players? Or the way we played for 70 minutes last night where we sit back and invite teams to come at us and we employ players who continuously give the ball away in midfield; Whelan and Quinn are grafters but their distribution is awful.
I'm not saying we have had a bad start it's a great start to the campaign...I just hope Martin shows faith in those players that were sprung from the bench.

Horses for courses. Last night was our toughest game of the group, we had to go with grafters, a rigid gameplan and ten men behind the ball. It was never going to be pretty. We got a point, excellent outcome and probably more than any other team will get in Germany in this group once they get their big names back. 

All these managers for club and country can't have been wrong about Hoolahan. He's a tidy player yes, but I agree with only playing him in certain games or introducing him at certain times. It was right not to start him last night.

Posted By: The Saint
Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 10:59am
Very rarely watch an Ireland game on the telly at home but Jaysus every single one of them are unbelievably negative, that includes Hamilton and Whelan. 
We may have got a bit of luck but we got a result that wasn't expected from us.

-------------
FAIlure

Good shot, lovely ............ oh good jaysus

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 11:09am

Crossroads me bollocks

Horses for courses. Last night was our toughest game of the group, we had to go with grafters, a rigid gameplan and ten men behind the ball. It was never going to be pretty. We got a point, excellent outcome and probably more than any other team will get in Germany in this group once they get their big names back. 

All these managers for club and country can't have been wrong about Hoolahan. He's a tidy player yes, but I agree with only playing him in certain games or introducing him at certain times. It was right not to start him last night.
Yes but we played the same system against Georgia and were blessed.
I'm not just talking just about Wes both Gibson and Hendrick offer more than Whelan and Quinn.
It will be very interesting to see what way he lines up v Scotland that's all I'm saying hopefully he shows a bit of faith and we let the shackles off similiar to the last 20 mins last night.

Posted By: eire77
Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 11:14am
Originally posted by Ibaraki Ibaraki wrote:

This shouldn't be over looked.

P*ss off.

We are ranked 62nd and they are 1st in the world for a reason.

We went there and drew with them. I defy any other team in the group to better that result in Germany. It simply won't happen.

The won the World Cup three months ago dismantling Brazil 7-1, in Brazil (where I don't believe they had previously lost a competitive game), in the process.

Awful my bollox, they had 6 of their starting 11 from the World Cup final on the pitch.

We had players from Millwall, hull reserves, la galaxy, Wigan, Stoke and Burnley reserves. We have no player who plays in the champions league, no player who plays for the big five or six clubs in the premiership. A premiership which regresses further and further from Europe elite each season.

Yet we restricted them to three or four real chances and long distance shots. We had three good chances of our own - Mccleans cross that Neuer intercepted, hoolahans shot and the goal.

It was an unbelievable result. We went out with a plan. It worked for 70 mins. Then the manager made positive changes and we took our chance when it came.

Get some perspective. It's like Walsall going to Chelsea and getting a draw - would the Wallsall supporters be as negative...

-------------
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get me...

Posted By: BabbsBalls
Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 11:16am
Do people still value the opinions of these fellas ? Really like ? Hoolihan was woeful when he came on . Absolutely woeful. One of my u19's would have done better. We played very well last night and were set up very well .

-------------
l hear you are a racist now, father ?

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 11:20am
Originally posted by BabbsBalls BabbsBalls wrote:

Do people still value the opinions of these fellas ? Really like ? Hoolihan was woeful when he came on . Absolutely woeful. One of my u19's would have done better. We played very well last night and were set up very well .

I genuinely think they have a script before the game regardless of the result. People watch dunphy for the sensational reactions he gives and I'd prefer if my tv licence wasn't paying him

-------------
FAIlure

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 11:20am
Originally posted by eire77 eire77 wrote:

P*ss off.

We went there and drew with them. I defy any other team in the group to better that result in Germany. It simply won't happen.

The won the World Cup three months ago dismantling Brazil 7-1, in Brazil (where I don't believe they had previously lost a competitive game), in the process.

Awful my bollox, they had 6 of their starting 11 from the World Cup final on the pitch.

We had players from Millwall, hull reserves, la galaxy, Wigan, Stoke and Burnley reserves. We have no player who plays in the champions league, no player who plays for the big five or six clubs in the premiership. A premiership which regresses further and further from Europe elite each season.

Yet we restricted them to three or four real chances and long distance shots. We had three good chances of our own - Mccleans cross that Neuer intercepted, hoolahans shot and the goal.

It was an unbelievable result. We went out with a plan. It worked for 70 mins. Then the manager made positive changes and we took our chance when it came.

Get some perspective. It's like Walsall going to Chelsea and getting a draw - would the Wallsall supporters be as negative...

Clap

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 11:32am

P*ss off.

Yes that's what NewryRep is saying these were all created post the 70th minute and our first clear cut chance was Hoolahan in the 86th minute.
I think our first corner was in the 85th minute for christ sake.
Why the fook didn't we have a go from the off?
They were their for the taking after losing on Saturday - the first half was awful to watch.

Posted By: Ibaraki
Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 11:32am

P*ss off.

There's no need for personal insults.

You didn't bother quoting the rest of what I posted. Regardless of who Ireland are playing, I'll still expect them to be able to pass the ball to each other. Time after time, they gave the ball away stupidly, that's got nothing to do with who they're playing.

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 11:35am

P*ss off.

Yes that's what NewryRep is saying these were all created post the 70th minute and our first clear cut chance was Hoolahan in the 86th minute.
They were their for the taking after losing on Saturday - the first half was awful to watch.

Because they would have picked us off on the counter attack when our moves broke down, indeed anytime we attacked in the second half and lost the ball in the final third the Germans looked dangerous when breaking away, their goal came from this also. 

Posted By: t_rAndy
Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 11:40am
Dunphy and Giles were bang out of order. while I agree that Whelan was negative on the ball, he was disciplined to keep the shape and keep Germany outside the 18 yard line. This helped keep the game at 0-0 until he went off.
Hoolahan didn't necessarily change the game, he was involved in build up but it was a combination of things and O'Neill's decisions were a big contributor to it. You would nearly say he played a blinder as we got exactly what we came for

Posted By: ParkLife
Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 11:54am
We got what we came for and it was brilliant in the end.
We had a game plan and it worked, to an extent. We did limit them to long range efforts for most of it, but some of our play was just awful. Especially in the first half.
Just passing to each other seemed too hard a task, everyone seemed to panic when they got the ball to feet, especially at the back.
Was it Ward that went to boot the ball clear as hard as he could and it whacked McClean in the back of the head and fell kindly to Forde.

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 12:08pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Dunphy and Giles were bang out of order. while I agree that Whelan was negative on the ball, he was disciplined to keep the shape and keep Germany outside the 18 yard line. This helped keep the game at 0-0 until he went off.
Hoolahan didn't necessarily change the game, he was involved in build up but it was a combination of things and O'Neill's decisions were a big contributor to it. You would nearly say he played a blinder as we got exactly what we came for

Nearly alright. His ploy with McGeady was a mistake, he doesn't seem suited to that role at all.

His substitutions however worked really well and considering we hadn't Shamie or McCarthy, this was a great bit of work from O'Neill.

-------------
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....

Posted By: John W
Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 12:18pm
Dunphy is finished and should be put out to stud.
Giles is finished with 10 years he does no research on teams only focuses on flair midfield palyers if had his way we would have Andy Reid and Wes in centre mid.
Brady is just an insufferable miserable man.

Posted By: corkery
Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 12:24pm
We were cat until the last ten mins.

-------------
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick

Posted By: Tippbiffo
Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 12:27pm
I wouldn't change them for the world....

Posted By: heighway2heaven
Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 12:28pm
Yis'll be sorry when they're gone....

-------------
http://giant.gfycat.com/LimpLittleArabianoryx.gif

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 12:46pm
Originally posted by heighway2heaven heighway2heaven wrote:

I dont see many people saying "Its not the same without Bill", like we were being led to believe.

Same with Alan Hansen. Over 20 years on TV and nobody notices he has gone.

Andy Gray, gone. Nobody gave a sh*t.

They wont be remotely missed. TV viewers will still watch and they will finally realise that they are not the stars of the show. The players are the stars.

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 12:48pm

P*ss off.

<span style="line-height: 1.4;">They were their for the taking after losing on Saturday - the first half was awful to watch.</span>

Sorry now genius but the McClean cross that Neuer intercepted was going straight to Robbie Keane. Robbie was replaced in the 62nd minute. The chance was in the 48th!!!

Dunphy tried the above lie in his punditry last night too.

But why let the facts get in the way of a good old fashioned begrudgery session....

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 12:56pm

Thought we we very lucky last night we we awful for 85 mins against an average German side

Neuer could on been on his I phone he had so little to do

Still better to have a lucky manager but I am not convinced st all about o neill

Very out of character for you to moan about something.

-------------

Posted By: irelandshirts
Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 12:59pm
The RTE panel are jaded and tiresome and are sadly past their day and I hope as a tv licence payer this is their last campaign on the panel.New blood badly needed.

-------------
WWW.IRELANDSOCCERSHIRTS.COM

Posted By: Clonbhoy
Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 1:01pm
As I mentioned elsewhere, I normally enjoy them and get take their errors and stubborn opinions as part of the act but it is getting tedious now. The ignorance, from Dunphy in particular, is mind boggling. He has heroes and villains picked before a ball is kicked! Whelan bad, Wes good! No criticism of Quinn who was the worst player on the pitch, it would have interfered with his vendetta against Whelan. His lack of any tactical awareness was also astonishing, even by his standards! It seems we should have gone for the world champions all out and why did we only attack when behind being his arguments. Maybe because until going behind the game plan was, with a few glitches, working pretty well. It really is incredulous! Giles then seems to think every midfield player has to be a reincarnation of himself, which might explain the brevity of his own managerial career.
As miserable as Brady is at least there is some sort of logic to him. He is exempt from this rant! On the basis that the two next to him were were so infuriating.

-------------
A man can have no greater love than give 90 minutes to his friends. @withgodlygrace

Posted By: Junior
Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 1:01pm
It was an enforced substitution - Whelan was crocked - Would MON have made the change otherwise?

You would have to be pretty petty to have too much to gripe about after that fabulous result and reading the posts above I think its a mixture of all the points made.

*We were poor in the first 75 mins - The simple passing and ball retention was amateur at best. Really hard to watch such basic errors made one after another - ultimately making our task of 'keeping it tight' so much harder.
*We did defend like trojans though, the lads put their bodies on the line and put in a serious amount of work which was needed to match a team of Germany's calibre. Forde hasn't been mentioned much here but one cock up aside, he was excellent and kept us in the game. It looked like it was quickly going to become 2,3, 4.....Thankfully he was up to the task and keeping it a 1-0 meant we always had a slim chance.
* Thankfully the Germans didn't have their shooting (or heading) boots on either - Should have definitely scored two headed goals in the first half.
*The enforced sub brought about a renewed energy - the lads were hunting in packs to get the ball back, Germany started making a few mistakes and gaps started appearing.
* MayoMark called it spot on. Wes did okay and was part of the goal and the positive last 15 mins that we had but I hope he doesn't take any notice of the crock of $hit rte analysis. Hendrick's role in that goal was the key bit - he made a poor'ish cross in to a goal opportunity which JOSH stuck away with aplomb.

Fabulous point though - Sets next months game up nicely.....

Just managed to secure 8 tix of the SFA website as a backup in case the FAI ones don't come through.

Posted By: 9fingers
Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 1:02pm
They were poisonous last night. How Dunphy gets away with talking complete rubbish is beyond me. Absolutely shocking, the worrying part is the first replacement is Sadlier and he's worse.
Whelan and Hamiliton would really get on your tits too

Posted By: Peter
Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 1:02pm
I thought Giles had croaked years ago and someone just controls him from behind

-------------
Tea???? FECK!!!!!

Posted By: d13dave
Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 1:03pm
absolutely zero issue with the shape of the team last night. he were well set up and defended well

we were just awful with the ball for 70 minutes. whelan and quinn worked hard but they gave the ball away a lot. gibson and hendricks looked more mobile and composed in my opinion. meyler defended well but gave the ball away a lot

the panel get on my nerves with their guff when ireland are playing. still love them for non ireland games. they talk utter guff but are entertaining

brady is a actually a decent pundit when not talking about arsernal, trap or ireland. dunphy is a clown but has his moments. 

Posted By: tribalarmy
Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 1:04pm
Lenny82 and Whelo79 have made the Indo.

http://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/european-championships/ireland-fans-hit-out-at-tiresome-eamon-dunphy-and-rte-panel-30665847.html" rel="nofollow - http://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/european-championships/ireland-fans-hit-out-at-tiresome-eamon-dunphy-and-rte-panel-30665847.html

Posted By: EastStandMan
Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 1:10pm
Good reading in this thread lads . Think its time for the old crew to go . I find it very annoying the running down of the International team , its like they are waiting to pounce - hoping for a bad game so they can give out . 

-------------
Shamrock Rovers - lovin the buzz .

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by tribalarmy tribalarmy wrote:

http://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/european-championships/ireland-fans-hit-out-at-tiresome-eamon-dunphy-and-rte-panel-30665847.html" rel="nofollow - http://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/european-championships/ireland-fans-hit-out-at-tiresome-eamon-dunphy-and-rte-panel-30665847.html

Hoskins quoted too

-------------
FAIlure

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 1:14pm
Originally posted by tribalarmy tribalarmy wrote:

ClapClap

-------------
Tea???? FECK!!!!!

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 1:18pm
The panel just sucked the euphoria from an excellent end to a game.

Here we go again is all I thought when I saw the heads on them. Dunphy is a prize one tulip. Any respect I had for him is long since gone. Giles just as bad. As said earlier he has a one track mind on how the game should be played.

Brady isnt as bad but sitting in between the most negative men on TV is wearing him down too.

Kenny Cunningham used to annoy me but has grown on me, he actually is a far better pundit that Dunphy and giles. Much more tactically adept and spots things they don't. Sadlier is a clown tho.

Cunningham, Brady and someone fresh like Killer would be a far better panel imho.

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 1:21pm
Dunphy - JOS spared Martin's blushes tonight, how is losing 1-0 away to the top seed an embarrassment? Seriously am I missing something...

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 1:31pm

I watch it after its been aired on the RTE website since SS have it knocked off. It used to irritate the knankers off me, but now id happily take the SS pundit team. Niall Quiin, Dieter Hamann and even Jamie Carragher had absolutely nothing but praise for Ireland last night. The only real criticism was Hamann of Germany, but attributed the frustrations to Irelands solid performance. Even Carragher indicating the great positives that Ireland could take from the game and improve to possibly top the group.

When i watched the RTE post match analysis, i honestly thought i cliciked on an old episode. They were clearly talking about a different match. No way. Starting off with Brady waffling on about cohesion. Dunphy calling the player selections/positions "a joke", and Giles repeating himself 7 or 8 times about good sporting attitude.... He even kept repeating himself saying hes repeating himself! Thats not being harsh thats the reality of what was said last night. Thank you lads for the memories over te past 20 odd years, but its time for a revamp. It should have been done with Bill leaving.

-------------
Tea???? FECK!!!!!

Posted By: SteviesGranny
Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 1:43pm
Sky was excellent last night with Carragher, Hamann and Quinn.
Carragher had his tactics board out before the game which is a big improvement from the RTE lads who dont know anyone outside of the premier league
Hamann was very complimentary about us after the game and Quinn was buzzing. Even the anchor (Dave Jones??) was excited with the result.

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 1:45pm
Hamann even had a green tie on. What a bloke. Thumbs Up

-------------
Tea???? FECK!!!!!

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

Originally posted by heighway2heaven heighway2heaven wrote:

I dont see many people saying "Its not the same without Bill", like we were being led to believe.

Same with Alan Hansen. Over 20 years on TV and nobody notices he has gone.

Andy Gray, gone. Nobody gave a sh*t.

They wont be remotely missed. TV viewers will still watch and they will finally realise that they are not the stars of the show. The players are the stars.

Only fishing, to be honest. I fully echo MM's and CB's read on things.

Last night they were poisonous. Dinosaurs, who while occasionally entertain, offer next to no insight anymore, only agenda.

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 1:54pm
Would love to see Off the Ball or Second Captains and maybe some mainstream newspapers take them to task for their inept performance last.

Posted By: nice triangles
Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by SteviesGranny SteviesGranny wrote:

Sky was excellent last night with Carragher, Hamann and Quinn.
Carragher had his tactics board out before the game which is a big improvement from the RTE lads who dont know anyone outside of the premier league
Hamann was very complimentary about us after the game and Quinn was buzzing. Even the anchor (Dave Jones??) was excited with the result.
Just to raise a point on the Sky coverage... Sky aim their football analysis at people who don't understand football or who just want to be told everything is great, it is analysis dumbed down...its a sales job - that's all.
The RTE lads can be annoying not knowing how many of the side play in the championship etc and Dunphy can go over the top...but their main assertion last night was correct.
We didn't play at all well for 75 / 80 mins, we didn't pick lads who could pass the ball (you would think a basic requirement at this level but there you go) and consequently we couldn't hold onto the ball. At times it was embarrassing when we kept having to go back to Forde...simply couldn't find a team mate.
We only changed when we went a goal down...Gibson...Hoolohan etc ...if we had the right attitude and have belief in ourselves we would have started the way we finished but we didn't, and that attitude comes from the top down. 

Posted By: BabbsBalls
Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 2:15pm
We played very well last night . The shape of the team in the transitional phases was very impressive . Where you at the game ? Just wondering because it's stuff you can't pick up watching on TV .

-------------
l hear you are a racist now, father ?

Posted By: Pipkin
Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 2:20pm
Germany were there for the taking last night. Just because there are people happy with mediocrity means lads should be sackedSick

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 2:26pm
What possession stats did Hamilton and Whelan expect prior to kick off i would like to know?

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by Kerrzy Kerrzy wrote:

Germany were there for the taking last night. Just because there are people happy with mediocrity means lads should be sackedSick

Im not happy with mediocrity,but I have long had the opinion these lads are gonbe past it. They have championed Hoolahan as a game changer last night, where as before the over hit cross for the goal I thought he was dreadful, he butchered a 3 v2, he lost the ball, didnt work back. Dunphy then goes onto to laud his performance. I actually agree we should have tried to attack a little more but we could have being picked off on the counter by Germany so playing rope a dope may have worked for us. Id imagine most of us would have picked different team to O'Neill last night I certainly would have, but that is not a stick to beat him with after a decent result.

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 2:32pm

The first half performace was 100%. Soaked up the pressure comfortably i thought.

But it was the second half where i did start to see the shape that served us so well begin to falter, and gaps began to appear.

-------------
Tea???? FECK!!!!!

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 2:34pm
Originally posted by John W John W wrote:

Would love to see Off the Ball or Second Captains and maybe some mainstream newspapers take them to task for their inept performance last.

These lads working for rte these days so no chance

-------------
FAIlure

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 2:46pm

6 World Cup final starters and winners in the side, whom play with Bayern Munich, Real Madrid and Dortmund.

While we have our 2 best players missing with a centre mid playing RB, a back 4 that consists of players on fringes or a player coming to the end of his career and this is against a lethal attack and you say they were there for the taking? Ask my f**king hoop.

Posted By: greengooner
Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 2:54pm
It thought it was a dreadful performance last night.

They looked tired
They lacked any kind of creativity
They made the same old mistakes time and time again
A lack of concentration at crucial times during the match

All in all, a Very Disappointing performance by the Panel. Wink

As for the team...... ClapStarClapStarClapStar

Jaysus. The first 65 minutes set Ireland up for the last 25! Absolutely solid team selection, solid performance all through.  We can argue about who is better, but MON and

Houlihan WAS pants last night and only for Hendo for the goal, the cross was going well away from danger.

7 points from 9 is a terrific start. ClapClap

-------------
Platini are you listening
You'd better keep your trophy glistening
Cos we'll be over next year
To drink all your beer,
Walking in an Irish Wonderland.

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 3:01pm
There were elements of the performance and team selection they could be critical of, Quinn wasout of his depth, McGeady wasn't working out in the middle, Walters offering nothing going forward. Dunphy and Giles ignored these and went with their assertion, Whelan bad and Wes good.

-------------
A man can have no greater love than give 90 minutes to his friends. @withgodlygrace

Posted By: Siralex
Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 3:13pm
Had a quick flick through this thread. I can't believe for the life of me that there are some people (albeit a tiny minority) backing the panel.

On social media there is also a small percentage of fans agreeing with what Dunphy and Co sprouted last night.  His 'analysis' before, during and after the game was f**king rotten to the core. It was attention-seeking, unqualified, extremely negative and very, very wrong.

I mean for Liam Brady to say Meyler plays in the Championship and for neither Dunphy or Giles to notify this error is sh*te you wouldn't even get down your local pub.

Listening to the three of them is akin to listening to three owl fellas sitting at a bar half pissed talking sheer rubbish about the sport.

Martin O'Neill got EXACTLY what he wanted last night. In fact, he's got every result he's planned for in this qualifying campaign so far. A brilliant start to qualifying which all Ireland fans would have taken before it started. 7-points from the opening three fixtures - yes please! (I'm not patriotic in anyway, not a huge Ireland fan, but always will them to do well).

For Dunphy to start his 'analysis' last night by suggesting Hoolahan should be on for WHelan in midfield was mindboggling. They don't even play in the same f**king position. Dunphy might as well have said Forde should be out, Hoolahan in. Whelan was in to do a specific job that Wes Hoolahan has never done in his professional carreer. With so many attack-minded midfielders in teh German team, Whelan's job was to restrict that advancement through the centre. He did a brilliant job.Yes, he's not a great footballer, not great on the ball, but being on the ball isn't his job. Dunphy doesn't understand this, he only judges what players do on the ball, which is ludicrous...Being on the ball is only 2.6 per cent of a players' job during any game. Just judging a player on what he does in possession is amateur analysis. It's laughable.

It is no surprise at all that Germany advanced through the middle, via Kroos (who Whelan had kept at bay) and scored ONLY AFTER Whelan had gone off. I've no doubt that Whelan would have filled the space offered to Kroos to shoot. No doubt whatsoever. They wouldn't have scored that specific goal if Whelan was on the pitch in the 70th minute. This wasn't mentioned once by the RTE 'panel'.

After this goal went in, O'Neill rightly changed things up to chase the point that he spent 70-minutes hanging on to (I thought they held on well, not easy to restrict Germany to a lack of clear-cut chances).  Ireland forced the ball in to their box as they retreated and created chances. Ireland almost scored form 6-yards out before they scored from 6-yards out. It wasn't a great surprise that O'Neill's men did get a late equaliser. His teams never die off late in games, and this isn't the first time Ireland scored late in this campaign to turn a result much more positive.

Dunphy and the other two twits had an agenda from the start, but that agenda totally backfired on them and they all ended up looking like f**kwits last night.

It's quite clear to anyone who watches football on a regular basis that Dunphy hasn't got a f**king clue about the modern game. Did anyone hear him last night before the game banging on about McClean and McGeady attacking Germany down each flank when it was quite obvious to anyone who understands how O'Neill sets Ireland up away from home, that McGeady would be playing in the hole? It was cringe-worthy. Dunphy just hasn't got a f**king clue. He really doesn't.

At this stage, he is aware he is clueless, but he knows he gets away with it and can fluff it. So I don't blame him. But I have to question the bleedin' idiots who try to back him up, or who think the RTE panel are good. Most football fans are commenting online (even on this forum) today saying the RTE panel needs moving on. It's the 10percent backing the panel that make me shake my head and laugh. They seriously can't buy in to what the panel are saying, surely? It's horrendous opinion.

Why don't YBIG approach RTE with a campaign for them to change the panel up? You guys are the face of Irish football fans, RTE would certainly be forced to listen to you, at least. Get a petition going, It must be tough for some of you guys to spend thousands on travelling and supporting the national team - getting a great result at the home of the world champions only for the national broadcaster to sh*t on your parade with negativity after negativity after negativity.

I'm sure if YBIG started a petition or a campaign for RTE to change its panel - and sent it out through social media - you would get thousands of fellow arm-chair viewers willing to sign it and it will give you some great exposure. That's really what I came on to say before I found myself typing thousands of words.

-------------
If I keep writing enough hagiographic articles on Man Utd, they might give me a job

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 3:16pm
Great post Alex. Spot on

-------------

Posted By: Pipkin
Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 3:17pm
The RTE panel have been right for the last decade (bar when Brady had his biased view of Trap). Ridiculous people calling for their heads

Posted By: greengooner
Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by Siralex Siralex wrote:

Had a quick flick through this thread. I can't believe for the life of me that there are some people (albeit a tiny minority) backing the panel.

On social media there is also a small percentage of fans agreeing with what Dunphy and Co sprouted last night.  His 'analysis' before, during and after the game was f**king rotten to the core. It was attention-seeking, unqualified, extremely negative and very, very wrong.

I mean for Liam Brady to say Meyler plays in the Championship and for neither Dunphy or Giles to notify this error is sh*te you wouldn't even get down your local pub.

Listening to the three of them is akin to listening to three owl fellas sitting at a bar half pissed talking sheer rubbish about the sport.

Martin O'Neill got EXACTLY what he wanted last night. In fact, he's got every result he's planned for in this qualifying campaign so far. A brilliant start to qualifying which all Ireland fans would have taken before it started. 7-points from the opening three fixtures - yes please! (I'm not patriotic in anyway, not a huge Ireland fan, but always will them to do well).

For Dunphy to start his 'analysis' last night by suggesting Hoolahan should be on for WHelan in midfield was mindboggling. They don't even play in the same f**king position. Dunphy might as well have said Forde should be out, Hoolahan in. Whelan was in to do a specific job that Wes Hoolahan has never done in his professional carreer. With so many attack-minded midfielders in teh German team, Whelan's job was to restrict that advancement through the centre. He did a brilliant job.Yes, he's not a great footballer, not great on the ball, but being on the ball isn't his job. Dunphy doesn't understand this, he only judges what players do on the ball, which is ludicrous...Being on the ball is only 2.6 per cent of a players' job during any game. Just judging a player on what he does in possession is amateur analysis. It's laughable.

It is no surprise at all that Germany advanced through the middle, via Kroos (who Whelan had kept at bay) and scored ONLY AFTER Whelan had gone off. I've no doubt that Whelan would have filled the space offered to Kroos to shoot. No doubt whatsoever. They wouldn't have scored that specific goal if Whelan was on the pitch in the 70th minute. This wasn't mentioned once by the RTE 'panel'.

After this goal went in, O'Neill rightly changed things up to chase the point that he spent 70-minutes hanging on to (I thought they held on well, not easy to restrict Germany to a lack of clear-cut chances).  Ireland forced the ball in to their box as they retreated and created chances. Ireland almost scored form 6-yards out before they scored from 6-yards out. It wasn't a great surprise that O'Neill's men did get a late equaliser. His teams never die off late in games, and this isn't the first time Ireland scored late in this campaign to turn a result much more positive.

Dunphy and the other two twits had an agenda from the start, but that agenda totally backfired on them and they all ended up looking like f**kwits last night.

It's quite clear to anyone who watches football on a regular basis that Dunphy hasn't got a f**king clue about the modern game. Did anyone hear him last night before the game banging on about McClean and McGeady attacking Germany down each flank when it was quite obvious to anyone who understands how O'Neill sets Ireland up away from home, that McGeady would be playing in the hole? It was cringe-worthy. Dunphy just hasn't got a f**king clue. He really doesn't.

At this stage, he is aware he is clueless, but he knows he gets away with it and can fluff it. So I don't blame him. But I have to question the bleedin' idiots who try to back him up, or who think the RTE panel are good. Most football fans are commenting online (even on this forum) today saying the RTE panel needs moving on. It's the 10percent backing the panel that make me shake my head and laugh. They seriously can't buy in to what the panel are saying, surely? It's horrendous opinion.

Why don't YBIG approach RTE with a campaign for them to change the panel up? You guys are the face of Irish football fans, RTE would certainly be forced to listen to you, at least. Get a petition going, It must be tough for some of you guys to spend thousands on travelling and supporting the national team - getting a great result at the home of the world champions only for the national broadcaster to sh*t on your parade with negativity after negativity after negativity.

I'm sure if YBIG started a petition or a campaign for RTE to change its panel - and sent it out through social media - you would get thousands of fellow arm-chair viewers willing to sign it and it will give you some great exposure. That's really what I came on to say before I found myself typing thousands of words.

ClapClapClap Great post.

Sadly this is not the first time that there has been a disconnect between Irish fans and those in the Media AngryAngry

-------------
Platini are you listening
You'd better keep your trophy glistening
Cos we'll be over next year
To drink all your beer,
Walking in an Irish Wonderland.

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 3:23pm
Thats a hell of a generalization there Kerz

-------------
Tea???? FECK!!!!!

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 3:25pm
Good post SA, a lot of which i agree with or have said on other threads today so far. 

Was just thinking earlier that it would be good if our criticisms of them on here would be noticed somehow by the clowns that run football on that channel

Posted By: The GerK
Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 3:43pm
http://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/european-championships/opinion-eamon-dunphy-is-the-joke-not-oneills-team-selection-30666897.html" rel="nofollow - http://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/european-championships/opinion-eamon-dunphy-is-the-joke-not-oneills-team-selection-30666897.html

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 3:45pm

The RTE panel have been right for the last decade (bar when Brady had his biased view of Trap). Ridiculous people calling for their heads

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 3:47pm

That's ridiculous. They spouted out the usual crap again last night and had Whelan written off when they wrote their script pre-match

-------------
FAIlure

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

http://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/european-championships/opinion-eamon-dunphy-is-the-joke-not-oneills-team-selection-30666897.html" rel="nofollow - http://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/european-championships/opinion-eamon-dunphy-is-the-joke-not-oneills-team-selection-30666897.html
good piece again Ger Clap

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 3:52pm
The Gerk making powerful enemies.  Clap

Bring 'em on!

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 3:54pm
Good piece Ger,   but was that not Meyler's third game at right back?

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 3:57pm

Not only are you a caricature of the typical delusional Liverpool fan you come up with this gem.

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 4:05pm
Originally posted by Clonbhoy Clonbhoy wrote:

There were elements of the performance and team selection they could be critical of, Quinn wasout of his depth, McGeady wasn't working out in the middle, Walters offering nothing going forward. Dunphy and Giles ignored these and went with their assertion, Whelan bad and Wes good.

WTF man?  He was tidy, got around the pitch well and while not as eye-catching as Georgia, did a fine job.  Not at fault for the goal despite Ronnie Whelan's assertion he was.

I dunno, some of yiz bemoan the lack of quality we have, yet yiz then want us to go toe to toe with the World Champions by out-passing them, in their own back yard!  Without Coleman and McCarthy! 

How many times did they carve us open?  In the 45th minute, when Forde saved at his near post and then at 1-0 when Forde denied Goetze.  They scored from long range and then with 20 minutes to claw a goal back, responded superbly.

Some of yiz will never be happy.  Dunphy's sh*te has spread Ebola-like to Giles, Brady, Whelan and that tool Hamilton.  It'll be Sky from now on for me.

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 4:16pm
Just my view FW. Quinn was headless, permanently out of position, never wanted the ball and terrible when he got. While I agree the goal wasn't entirely his fault, Hendrick was poor and I would question Forde's positioning but he stood off the best player on the pitch. I would imagine he got the eye from Roy!

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 4:17pm
Gerk, well done again on your opinion piece, nailed it.  Clap

-------------

Posted By: Jonny2Times
Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 4:17pm

Germany were there for the taking last night.

The RTE panel have been right for the last decade

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 4:29pm
Remember the Euros, when we got trounced out of the competition. Those days of the draconian Trap tactics, not qualifying for the World Cup.....

Jesus them days were AMAZING! Much better than the dire straits we are in now. Joint top of the table with 7 points and 10 goals from 3 games, including holding the Worlds number 1 team to a draw on their own turf. Christ we are RUBBISH!

Sack MON! Sack Keane! Sack em all! Bunch of wanks!

-------------
Tea???? FECK!!!!!

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 4:53pm
anybody who doesn't think we weren't lucky last night needs their head examined (I didn't see the RTE coverage BTW don't know what they said)

Scotland by all accounts should of had a point in Dortmond and Poland beat them 2-0 and they were still world champions

nobody seen that equaliser coming.

It was a great result nobody is argueing that it isn't

-------------
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 5:00pm
Well done GerK. Another fine piece. 

Careful now, you'll be getting a reputation...

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 5:00pm
Of course we were lucky, when you score the last kick of the game you have to be counted lucky but that's missing the point of this thread.

At least O'Neill had a plan B when the Germans scored, something we have patently lacked previously.  By  no means are we the finished article, there's plenty of room for improvement in our general play and the McGeady in the hole ploy didn't and won't work.   For the panel to say Wes made the goal is just wrong and he messed up promising positions a few times in his 15 minute appearance, no mention of that (and by the way I'm a huge fan of Weso).  Whelan did a terrific job in front of O'Shea and Wilson till he got injured, Dunphy has descended to personal stuff towards Whelan, he's the joke now, fookwit.

It's the constant nit-picking that is now patently obvious among Brady, Giles and Dunphy that has me now sick of the three of them.  Sadlier is not afraid to call them on their nonsense and they don't like it one bit and Brian Kerr always gives balanced and proper knowledge when he's on.

As said elsewhere, when Bill went, the others should've been put out to grass also.

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 5:06pm

Of course we were lucky, when you score the last kick of the game you have to be counted lucky but that's missing the point of this thread.[

FW We were lucky because IMO we didn't deserve a point not because we scored in the last minute

Scotland were unlucky because they probably deserved one but didn't get one

-------------

Posted By: irishmale0399
Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 5:07pm
GerK......... think we should all get petition RTE....a man in the panel who see´ it as it is, without an agenda....would be refreshing.......ClapClap

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 5:09pm

Of course we were lucky, when you score the last kick of the game you have to be counted lucky but that's missing the point of this thread.

At least O'Neill had a plan B when the Germans scored, something we have patently lacked previously.  By  no means are we the finished article, there's plenty of room for improvement in our general play and the McGeady in the hole ploy didn't and won't work.   For the panel to say Wes made the goal is just wrong and he messed up promising positions a few times in his 15 minute appearance, no mention of that (and by the way I'm a huge fan of Weso).  Whelan did a terrific job in front of O'Shea and Wilson till he got injured, Dunphy has descended to personal stuff towards Whelan, he's the joke now, fookwit.

It's the constant nit-picking that is now patently obvious among Brady, Giles and Dunphy that has me now sick of the three of them.  Sadlier is not afraid to call them on their nonsense and they don't like it one bit and Brian Kerr always gives balanced and proper knowledge when he's on.

As said elsewhere, when Bill went, the others should've been put out to grass also.

Whelan w3as good before he went off but he will never be praised by Dunphy.
No mention of Hendrick who was class, it was all Hoolahan according to Dunphy

Posted By: Guest
Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 5:11pm
Where was Didi last night? He always gives a good honest opinion of how we played.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net