Forum Description: Anything else going on
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=49695
Printed Date: 29 Apr 2024 at 8:07am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: The Royal family
Posted By: The Count
Subject: The Royal family
Date Posted: 26 Aug 2014 at 9:16pm
Just watching a programme on BBC2 about Tzar Nicholas II of Russia.  Some serious inbreeding between all these European royal families over the years....Serious deliverance and banjo stuff ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

Nicholas was related to several monarchs in Europe. His mother's siblings included Kings http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederik_VIII_of_Denmark" rel="nofollow - Frederik VIII of Denmark and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_I_of_Greece" rel="nofollow - George I of Greece as well as the United Kingdom's http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_Alexandra" rel="nofollow - Queen Alexandra (consort of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_Edward_VII" rel="nofollow - King Edward VII ). Nicholas, his wife, Alexandra, and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaiser_Wilhelm_II_of_Germany" rel="nofollow - Kaiser Wilhelm II of Germany were all first cousins of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_V" rel="nofollow - King George V of the United Kingdom . Nicholas was also a first cousin of both http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_Haakon_VII" rel="nofollow - King Haakon VII and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_Maud_of_Norway" rel="nofollow - Queen Maud of Norway , as well as http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constantine_I_of_Greece" rel="nofollow - King Constantine I of Greece . While not first cousins, Nicholas and Kaiser Wilhelm II were second cousins, once removed, as each descended from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_William_III_of_Prussia" rel="nofollow - King Frederick William III of Prussia , as well as third cousins, as they were both great-great-grandsons of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsar_Paul_I_of_Russia" rel="nofollow - Tsar Paul I of Russia . Nicholas and his wife, Alexandra, were also second cousins, as both descended from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_II,_Grand_Duke_of_Hesse" rel="nofollow - Louis II, Grand Duke of Hesse and his wife, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelmine_of_Baden" rel="nofollow - Wilhelmine of Baden .

-------------

Replies:
Posted By: Denis Irwin
Date Posted: 26 Aug 2014 at 10:03pm
Sure Lizzie and Phil are 2nd cousins or something

-------------
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn

Posted By: Bob Hoskins
Date Posted: 26 Aug 2014 at 10:49pm
Lizards

-------------
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.

Posted By: the_walls
Date Posted: 26 Aug 2014 at 11:13pm
Yup they're all related. All to do with forming alliances through marriage back in the day

Posted By: reddladd
Date Posted: 26 Aug 2014 at 11:16pm
Sure half of Germany and half of England are 1st cousins.

-------------
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.

Posted By: Denis Irwin
Date Posted: 26 Aug 2014 at 11:18pm
Sure Lizzie's real surname is Saxe Coburg Gotha

-------------
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn

Posted By: Gary McKay
Date Posted: 26 Aug 2014 at 11:19pm
Jaysus I never knew that.

Posted By: Madferret
Date Posted: 26 Aug 2014 at 11:20pm
WW1 - The War of Euro Incest. 

Or The "Great" War, as Loyal Revisionists would tell you Confused

Posted By: McG
Date Posted: 27 Aug 2014 at 12:36pm
Yeah the "Windsors" me hole LOL 

-------------
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Posted By: sid waddell
Date Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 12:14am
I didn't watch the yoke the other night

But after piecing things together over the last year, mostly from sugar packets, I think the gist of it is as follows:

Meghan thinks a lot of media coverage of her in England has displayed a clear racial bias

And that an unnamed member of the Royal family was saying racist stuff regarding her baby's skin colour

And also that there seemed to be much more emphasis within the House of Windsor/Battenberg/Hohenzollern on protecting somebody strongly suspected of being a child sex abuser, than on protecting Meghan from thinly veiled racism 

So she is tired of the racist bias against her, the favouritism towards his Royal Dryness, and the whole goldfish bowl lifestyle

This has made a load of Brexity, women hating, Empire loving types like Peter Shilton and Pearse O'Meara furious

Is this correct

Meghan seems alright

-------------
Edited by Trigboy 10 at 10:03pm

Posted By: corkery
Date Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 2:56am

-------------
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick

Posted By: longford claret
Date Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 8:24am
They are quite a sporting family too, with one member playing football for England as late as the 1970s. Former Everton striker Joe 😉

Posted By: jamo1
Date Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 8:46am
Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

I didn't watch the yoke the other night

But after piecing things together over the last year, mostly from sugar packets, I think the gist of it is as follows:

Meghan thinks a lot of media coverage of her in England has displayed a clear racial bias

And that an unnamed member of the Royal family was saying racist stuff regarding her baby's skin colour

And also that there seemed to be much more emphasis within the House of Windsor/Battenberg/Hohenzollern on protecting somebody strongly suspected of being a child sex abuser, than on protecting Meghan from thinly veiled racism 

So she is tired of the racist bias against her, the favouritism towards his Royal Dryness, and the whole goldfish bowl lifestyle

This has made a load of Brexity, women hating, Empire loving types like Peter Shilton and Pearse O'Meara furious

Is this correct

Meghan seems alright

Clap

-------------
Del Boy: You do know what a pyscopath is dont you Grandad

Grandad: Of course i know what a Pyscopath is, its a fella who dresses up in womens clothes.

Posted By: McG
Date Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 8:48am
What's Mountbatten got to do with how they came together?

-------------
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Date Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 10:12am
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

When I was but a newborn in arms the RA blew up Mountbatten and three other innocents

In Ballyer, graffiti went up "13 dead and not forgotten, 18 Brits went up with Mountbatten"

This was then responded to underneath by some other graffiti on the wall merchant: "Mountbatten was pro-Irish freedom"

This was then scrawled out by the original guy before being reinstated

A game of tit for tat ensured

I would have thought the guy who wrote the original graffiti would have known that 14, not 13 people died as a result of the events of Bloody Sunday

Basic facts, like

-------------

Posted By: Roberto Baggio
Date Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 10:16am

When I was but a newborn in arms the RA blew up Mountbatten and three other innocents

In Ballyer, graffiti went up "13 dead and not forgotten, 18 Brits went up with Mountbatten"

This was then responded to underneath by some other graffiti on the wall merchant: "Mountbatten was pro-Irish freedom"

I would have thought the guy who wrote the original graffiti would have known that 14, not 13 people died as a result of the events of Bloody Sunday

Basic facts, like

To be pedantic, always thought it was "we got 18 and Mountbatten"

Posted By: horsebox
Date Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 10:18am
14 not forgotten we got 18 and Mountbatten.

-------------
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to

Date Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 10:20am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Basic facts, like

To be pedantic, always thought it was "we got 18 and Mountbatten"
Aye and a fat lot of good it did

-------------

Posted By: pre Madonna
Date Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 10:26am
Mountbatten was a nonce as well. It has always been rumoured that he was involved with a relation of someone on the Army Council and that was a reason he was killed. 

-------------
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.

Date Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 10:35am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Mountbatten was a nonce as well. It has always been rumoured that he was involved with a relation of someone on the Army Council and that was a reason he was killed. 
What was the reason for killing the women and children that were on the boat with him

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 10:37am

What was the reason for killing the women and children that were on the boat with him

They were antivaxxers putinists.

-------------
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.

Date Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 10:48am
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

I don't think that was the reason

-------------

Posted By: pre Madonna
Date Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 10:49am

I am not defending or condemning the killing, I am just putting forward what was common gossip, for want of a better term. A lot of people questioned why that child was on the boat as it did seem odd.

-------------
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.

Date Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 10:57am

I am not defending or condemning the killing, I am just putting forward what was common gossip, for want of a better term. A lot of people questioned why that child was on the boat as it did seem odd.
It didn't really seem too odd

Mountbatten was a tourist, there was no reason at all to kill him or those with him

Acts like that set back the cause of a united Ireland hugely

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 10:58am

I never heard that rumour before.

AFAIK - IRA intelligence knew there were going to be at least another person on the boat and the operation was sanctioned due to the high profile of the target.

Thus making it a war crime.

-------------
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.

Posted By: sausy
Date Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 11:40am

and right wing extremists fond of gaslighting  

-------------
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"

Date Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 11:56am
Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

and right wing extremists fond of gaslighting  

Bizarre post

-------------

Posted By: t_rAndy
Date Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 5:57pm
I dont blame Megan and Harry for being pissed off about the racial comments. I do question Harry about his swipe at the 'institution' for the following:
They could only support Harry financially but not Megan or the child: if you look to Prince Andrews kids, they have not got a state cheque or tax payer funded security.  This seemed to be a big sticking point but there was not a precedent there that says grandkids not in line for the throne should be state supported. 

They then cut him off completely but that was because he stepped back from his role that is funded by tax payer. 

He also admitted and was almost appalled that they suggested she should continue acting as they couldn't afford her, that seems very reasonable to me.

Say what you want about the royals (their support of Andrew for instance) and I do really feel for Megan and the lack of coming her defence in the media from he organization and especially not helping her when she came to them for her mental health but for me Harry has thrown his toys out of the pram when it comes to the finance aspect and has come off like a hurt spoiled brat. 

Posted By: Baldrick
Date Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 6:04pm
you have given it a lot of thought Andy.   How you have changed 😀

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Posted By: NewtNewbie
Date Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

I dont blame Megan and Harry for being pissed off about the racial comments. I do question Harry about his swipe at the 'institution' for the following:
They could only support Harry financially but not Megan or the child: if you look to Prince Andrews kids, they have not got a state cheque or tax payer funded security.  This seemed to be a big sticking point but there was not a precedent there that says grandkids not in line for the throne should be state supported. 

They then cut him off completely but that was because he stepped back from his role that is funded by tax payer. 

He also admitted and was almost appalled that they suggested she should continue acting as they couldn't afford her, that seems very reasonable to me.

Say what you want about the royals (their support of Andrew for instance) and I do really feel for Megan and the lack of coming her defence in the media from he organization and especially not helping her when she came to them for her mental health but for me Harry has thrown his toys out of the pram when it comes to the finance aspect and has come off like a hurt spoiled brat. 

I'm afraid you come off sounding like a pathetic, simpering peasant. Markle married into a family of bilionaires who accumulated their wealth through the rape and pillaging of Britain's barbaric colonialist enterprises. She wouldn't piss on you if you were fire. Spare your pity for those who deserve it. 

Harry's a notorious racist and bigot, who dressed in Nazi regalia on at least one occasion, called an army colleague the p-word and referred to Arab people as 'rag-heads'.

And yet Markle still married the ****. 

Their spurious 'racism' allegations carry no weight whatsoever.

The entire 'Royal family', paedos and all, deserve nothing more than the fate of the Romonovs. 

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net