Forum Description: Anything else going on
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=48142
Printed Date: 28 Apr 2024 at 6:26am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Join my new political party!
Posted By: sid waddell
Subject: Join my new political party!
Date Posted: 08 Feb 2014 at 8:30pm
Plain people of Ireland, your wait for a party that represents YOU is over. 

THE PLAIN PEOPLE OF IRELAND is a party that will fight for our values and fight to make us right again.

For years, we, the silent majority, have sat on our arses, afraid to say anything, while all the traditional values which we hold dear and which have served us well, have come under attack from the insidious liberal mafia.

These trendy liberal fascists will stop at nothing to force their communist agenda upon us.

And this is why we must organise to stop them. 

i) No to queers

The queers are the worst. Mark my words, they'll stop at nothing, and I said it in 1993 when the sick act of sticking a man's cock up another man's arse was legalised. It was the thin end of the wedge, the first step on the slippery slope which would end in these deviant perverts running our country. They got civil partnerships, and that wasn't enough for them. They want to get married, and that won't be enough for them. They criticise the Church, and yet they want to twist the minds of innocent children by rearing them. None of that will be enough for them. They want to stop our wholesome young men and women  from getting married. They want to demolish the foundations of civilisation.

ii) Blacks out

The blacks are as bad. Who do they think they are, coming here, taking our jobs, riding our women, and driving our taxis. They're bone idle spongers - they sit around all day and do nothing. And they have women as well who do nothing but whore themselves around, getting pregnant. The whores.

iii) A mass a day helps you work, rest and pray

The day religion was done away with was the day this country died. But some us still like a like bit of religion in our lives, thank you. Priests are being persecuted and victimised by a Godless law. They call them "peadophiles". Well let me tell you, there's no law above God's law, and the people who condemn these good priests will have to answer to God when their day comes.

iv) A woman's place is in the home

These feminist Nazis are a blight on our country. They abolished the dowry, and look where that got us. They allowed them to work, and look where that got us. Then they don't want to work because they're off getting pregnant outside of marriage, popping out their illegitimate children, one by one.

v) NO to abortion.

Murder is all it is. It's time the death penalty was introduced for this heinous crime. Ireland has an acceptable level of childbirth mortality. Allowing women to go to England to murder their babies was the first wrong move we made here. Every pregnant woman should be tagged and if caught leaving the country should be held under house arrest. There is no place for murderesses in this country.

vii) Ban unions

The unions are another shower of bone idle spongers who don't know the meaning of the word work. A shower of spongers, that's all they are, sitting around getting their dole. It's time we made them work for it.

viii) "Depression" is a sham

This nonsense about people being depressed is another thing that really gets my goat. There was no depression in my day. You got up and got on with it. But now it's an "illness". The only illness these bluffers have is lazyitis. It's time to kick these softies up off their arse. They're not sick. They're useless.

ix) Kick cyclists off the road

Cyclists are a nuisance. Under my detailed plan, they'd be put off the road. Roads are for cars. End of.

x) No to bus lanes

And there won't be any bus lanes when I'm done. They cause traffic jams and promote anti-social behaviour.

xi) Stop the persecution of people driving home from a night at the pub

After a hard day at work, a man likes to relax with a few pints. But now, because he can't drive home, he can't. That's an outrage. So called scientific studies about alcohol making you a worse driver have never been proven. The road safety mafia spread their lies and spread their hate of us plain people of Ireland.

THE PLAIN PEOPLE OF IRELAND will work for YOU.

THE PLAIN PEOPLE OF IRELAND needs YOU.

Come to our MONSTER MEETING (CRINNIU OLLPHEIST), next Saturday, assembling outside the Pro Cathedral, before a MONSTER MARCH (MARSEAIL OLLPHEIST) to Dail Eireann.

I invite you to submit policies for our manifesto. Any policies submitted will be looked at and considered by our leadership.

Together we can make this country great again.

Thank you.

-------------
Edited by Trigboy 10 at 10:03pm

Replies:
Posted By: nvidic
Date Posted: 08 Feb 2014 at 8:40pm
Easily most welcome addition to YBIG since I joined

SidClap

Posted By: Trapcandoit
Date Posted: 08 Feb 2014 at 8:45pm
Gas man

-------------
5 goals to go Robbie!

Posted By: Jackthelad
Date Posted: 08 Feb 2014 at 8:46pm
Quality Sid!

-------------
Oh Poland we loved you.....

Posted By: GreenTribe
Date Posted: 08 Feb 2014 at 8:59pm
any craic trap juniorLOL

-------------
I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.

Posted By: Metal Paul
Date Posted: 08 Feb 2014 at 9:19pm
Seen that on Facefook earlier and nearly spat coffee all over me laptop.  
GT

-------------
"There are no chicks with dicks Johnny, just guys with tits."

Posted By: Sham157
Date Posted: 08 Feb 2014 at 10:00pm
i for one welcome our new Plain OverlordsClap

GT ffsEmbarrassed

Date Posted: 08 Feb 2014 at 10:09pm
Hello loyal followers. Unfortunately we've had an early setback. The PLAIN PEOPLE of IRELAND (PPI) has been forced to change its name. That PPI crowd who do those radio awards have objected us using the same abbreviation as them and unless we change our name they have threatened to commence legal action.

Can you believe this? This is a classic example of the type of bigoted, liberal censorship I was talking about!

The pinko, liberal clique has tried to bar us from the debate already!

You won't see a conservative resort to such legal action. We are reasonable people. 

Anyway, we have renamed the party to the "Silent Majority" (SM). 

We in the SM party will make sure that everybody is forced to sit up watch us from now on.  

WE ARE COMING.

-------------

Posted By: Stillhuntinghenry
Date Posted: 08 Feb 2014 at 10:34pm
That party already exists, it's called the DUP

Date Posted: 08 Feb 2014 at 10:57pm
Originally posted by Stillhuntinghenry Stillhuntinghenry wrote:

That party already exists, it's called the DUP
We are a Catholic party, Henry. 

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Feb 2014 at 10:57pm
Obviously Sid you're the only man for the job of teeshock but what about tawnishta and other ministerial positions?

Date Posted: 08 Feb 2014 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

Obviously Sid you're the only man for the job of teeshock but what about tawnishta and other ministerial positions?
In my manifesto I stated that "depression" was a sham so you'd be the Minister for giving these lazy good for nothings a kick up the arse.

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Feb 2014 at 11:12pm
By the way I'd encourage everybody to read Breda O'Brien's article in today's Irish Times (spit) about why conservative, middle class Catholics are the biggest victims of bigotry and censorship in Ireland. 

While I'd prefer if the article hadn't been written by a woman, she makes great points.

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Feb 2014 at 11:24pm
Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

In my manifesto I stated that "depression" was a sham so you'd be the Minister for giving these lazy good for nothings a kick up the arse.

I'll get to work immediately on my departmental objectives and policy to achieve these.

Date Posted: 08 Feb 2014 at 11:25pm

By the way I'd encourage everybody to read Breda O'Brien's article in today's Irish Times (spit) about why conservative, middle class Catholics are the biggest victims of bigotry and censorship in Ireland. 

While I'd prefer if the article hadn't been written by a woman, she makes great points.

I can only assume that the house had been cleaned and the dinner made before she somehow found a few minutes to throw the article together.

Date Posted: 08 Feb 2014 at 11:28pm

I can only assume that the house had been cleaned and the dinner made before she somehow found a few minutes to throw the article together.
I would imagine her husband wrote it for her. 

I respect Breda as a person in her own right however. She is a wonderful role model for Mna na hEireann.

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Feb 2014 at 11:31pm

I would imagine her husband wrote it for her. 

I respect Breda as a person in her own right however. She is a wonderful role model for Mna na hEireann.

What a positively nice bloke to take time out of his own hectic schedule of work, golf and beers with the lads.

Date Posted: 08 Feb 2014 at 11:45pm
The SM Party is proud to announce a NEW POLICY. 

No to contraception. 

Contraception is murder - mass murder. Millions of potential human beings meet a watery grave every time a so called "condom" is used. The term "condom" is appropriate - it's a con trick by the liberal mafia, who seek to dominate you, the silent majority.

The SM Party will also campaign for the banning of the colloquial term "johnny". This infringes the good name of any, decent Irishman called Johnny, such as the son of party leader Sidney Waddell. Wholesome, upstanding Irishmen with good morals, like Johnny Waddell, are entitled to live their lives without other people automatically thinking of a sickening sex implement when they hear their name.

Female contraception is another grievously evil tool. An egg is a potential human being. Once the dastardly pill interrupts the egg's journey to becoming a beautiful, bouncing baby boy or girl, the process is irresversible. We cite the example of the nursery rhyme here to prove our point: Once the pill knocked Humpty Dumpty off his wall, all the Lord's horses and all the Lord's men couldn't put Humpty together again. 

-------------

Posted By: SuperDave84
Date Posted: 08 Feb 2014 at 11:50pm
Damnit, Sid, you had me, up until the ban on posh wanks.

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Feb 2014 at 11:50pm

The SM Party is proud to announce a NEW POLICY. 

No to contraception. 

Contraception is murder - mass murder. Millions of potential human beings meet a watery grave every time a so called "condom" is used. The term "condom" is appropriate - it's a con trick by the liberal mafia, who seek to dominate you, the silent majority.

The SM Party will also campaign for the banning of the colloquial term "johnny". This infringes the good name of any, decent Irishman called Johnny, such as the son of party leader Sidney Waddell. Wholesome, upstanding Irishmen with good morals, like Johnny Waddell, are entitled to live their lives without other people automatically thinking of a sickening sex implement when they hear their name.

Female contraception is another grievously evil tool. An egg is a potential human being. Once the dastardly pill interrupts the egg's journey to becoming a beautiful, bouncing baby boy or girl, the process is irresversible. We cite the example of the nursery rhyme here to prove our point: Once the pill knocked Humpty Dumpty off his wall, all the Lord's horses and all the Lord's men couldn't put Humpty together again. 

Bareback all the way no longer will Irishmen be forced by uncaring women folk to send millions of their soldiers to the aforementioned watery grave

Date Posted: 08 Feb 2014 at 11:51pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Damnit, Sid, you had me, up until the ban on posh wanks.

A small price to pay surely for the promised utopia

Posted By: WindBag
Date Posted: 09 Feb 2014 at 5:42am

This new party sounds intriguing...I'd like to make a donation on behalf of the Arabian Ginger Camel Association.

What is your policy on Gingers...

Date Posted: 09 Feb 2014 at 9:26am
Originally posted by WindBag WindBag wrote:

This new party sounds intriguing...I'd like to make a donation on behalf of the Arabian Ginger Camel Association.

What is your policy on Gingers...

My policy on Camels is one pack of 20 every two days*.

*I actually smoke Major. 

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Apr 2014 at 4:14pm
SM Party rebrands as the CUM Party

Hello again, loyal foot soldiers, on this beautiful Good Friday, the day Jesus Christ died on the cross for YOU. I've just come back from the local chapel and it has sadly been brought to my attention that some of our new and growing membership have have misinterpreted what we in the SM Party are about. 

At a Cumann meeting in Westmeath last night, party members paused to bless the body and blood of Christ. At that moment two (now former) members stripped naked and shouted "Let's get this S&M party started!"

Two of our members fainted, and while we are thankful to the stripees for giving both fainted party loyalists the kiss of life, our other members had to inform them that this would be the only kissing they would be doing at the meeting, and while the Body of Christ was indeed on display for all to worship (in keeping with Catholic doctrine), this body worshipping was strictly non-sexual.

We in the SM Party wish to apologise for any offence caused to our members as a result of this unfortunate misunderstanding, and have thus taken the decision that as and from Easter Sunday, will will rename the party as the "Catholic Undeniable Majority", or the CUM Party for short.

The CUM Party wishes to reassure members that despite the name change we remain committed to working for the interests of the silent and undeniable majority of plain people in Ireland.  

May God bless you all on this Good Friday, the day the SM Party ascended into heaven, and the CUM Party rose up in its place. 

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Jan 2015 at 12:01pm
The CUM Party is this morning delighted to announce it is changing its name to the "Cup of Tea Party".

We will put the mass in mass political movement.

We are going "Forward to the Past!"

#rebootireland

-------------

Posted By: roverstillidie
Date Posted: 02 Jan 2015 at 12:38pm
The scary thing is Sid is quite close to Lucinda's boot policy wise.

Most of his policies make more sense then 'entreprenurial public servants'

-------------
He is Karl Pilkington in the LOI section and Karl Marx outwith it

Posted By: AnCearrbhach
Date Posted: 02 Jan 2015 at 12:56pm
Originally posted by roverstillidie roverstillidie wrote:

The scary thing is Sid is quite close to Lucinda's boot policy wise.

Most of his policies make more sense then 'entreprenurial public servants'
Had to laugh at that, would a guard taking a bribe be classed as entreprenurial?

-------------
Aithníonn ciaróg ciaróg eile.

Posted By: roverstillidie
Date Posted: 02 Jan 2015 at 1:05pm
Exactly. Or buying 9 houses as they did last time out.

After all that time and effort, getting some councellor and Eddie Hobbs onboard is a very weak return. Total ego trip.

I honestly believe Sid has more chance of making government than these twonks

-------------
He is Karl Pilkington in the LOI section and Karl Marx outwith it

Posted By: Just saying like
Date Posted: 02 Jan 2015 at 3:10pm

The CUM Party is this morning delighted to announce it is changing its name to the "Cup of Tea Party".

We will put the mass in mass political movement.

We are going "Forward to the Past!"

#rebootireland

Claret Murphy will definitely sign up.

-------------
I don't know what more we can do in terms of being open and transparent - John Delaney

Date Posted: 28 Feb 2016 at 1:41am
Trudging away disconsolately from the count centre in Dublin Bay South here.

It's been a disappointing night for us. 

But the Cup of Tea Party will return!

We will resurrect ourselves.

The people have no right to tell us what the people want.

-------------

Posted By: deise316
Date Posted: 28 Feb 2016 at 5:57am
QUOTE=sid waddell]

The people have no right to tell us what the people want.

[/QUOTE]

If there is any scant consolation in it for ya Sid, you sound exactly like Pat (breaking promises, well that's what one tends to do in elections) Rabbitte, it did for him eventually when he got complacent about the whole thing & started publically looking forward to his pension while live on RTE at the time, but I don't see a seasoned political operator such as yerself making the same mistake . At least not in public, you can say whatever ya want to the lads in the Dáil Bar (either of them), they all think yer great anyway. 

Know yer audience & all that. 

-------------
Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....

Date Posted: 19 Jan 2020 at 12:49pm
The Cup of Tea Party is back!

How visionary was our original manifesto back in 2014?!

Our allies are taking power all across the globe!

The Cup of Tea Party will return Ireland to its TRADISH'NAL values!

Let's go back to the days of no sex and when women had 22 childern!

Vote CUP OF TEA!

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net