ClapBeer

Posted By: Artie Ziff
Date Posted: 22 Dec 2013 at 1:33am
i can recommend not drinking it

-------------
It would damage this forums' reputation

Posted By: HateHenry
Date Posted: 22 Dec 2013 at 1:44am
Loop soup, but whatever floats the boat....Gold Label for hot whiskey only, Jameson ,great with coke and ice(blasphemy)...Shirley Bassey and ice(Black Bush) , That's only the Irish stuff...The Scottish is a different day,enjoy.....
O ye and whats story with the YBIG Christmas party no show?? bad form dude...

-------------
Polska Bialo Czerwoni

Posted By: Stretchryan
Date Posted: 22 Dec 2013 at 11:14am
Having a nice drop of Lagavulin 16 yr old single malt now my fav scotch before out for day of xmas shenanigans 

Posted By: Salzburglilly
Date Posted: 22 Dec 2013 at 2:18pm
Have a bottle of  Glenlivet 15 year old to bring to my mates for Christmas, the new Jameson special reserve small batch is my favorite at the minute,its smooth as silk, bought a liter bottle of Jameson Signature reserve when i was in Munich airport, will finally try it over the festive period, not an easy one to get as its only available in certain Duty Free shops,

-------------
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!

Posted By: horsebox
Date Posted: 22 Dec 2013 at 2:21pm
Would you drink it straight or what a mixer?

I've a bottle here in the gaf that I might open up.

-------------
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to

Posted By: deco911
Date Posted: 22 Dec 2013 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by Salzburglilly Salzburglilly wrote:

Have a bottle of  Glenlivet 15 year old to bring to my mates for Christmas, the new Jameson special reserve small batch is my favorite at the minute,its smooth as silk, bought a liter bottle of Jameson Signature reserve when i was in Munich airport, will finally try it over the festive period, not an easy one to get as its only available in certain Duty Free shops,

That my friend is the dogs boll*x. Beautiful stuff

Date Posted: 22 Dec 2013 at 2:31pm
Would never drink it with a mixer HB,straight up with a glass of water on the side Thumbs Up

-------------

Posted By: Gary McKay
Date Posted: 22 Dec 2013 at 2:37pm
Mixer ?
Good Lord !!!!

Posted By: nvidic
Date Posted: 22 Dec 2013 at 2:41pm
Originally posted by HateHenry HateHenry wrote:

Loop soup, but whatever floats the boat....Gold Label for hot whiskey only, Jameson ,great with coke and ice(blasphemy)...Shirley Bassey and ice(Black Bush) , That's only the Irish stuff...The Scottish is a different day,enjoy.....
O ye and whats story with the YBIG Christmas party no show?? bad form dude...

went for a nap and woke up at one am and missed everything, was sickened

Posted By: deiseblue
Date Posted: 22 Dec 2013 at 2:44pm
A drop of Downes no. 9 straight up , bottled by Downes fine pub in Waterford , I 'm quite fond of a drop of Paddy as well.

Posted By: AntrimMan
Date Posted: 22 Dec 2013 at 2:48pm
Got my auld fella a bottle of Bushmills Millennium malt the other year. Made in 1975 and aged 25 years. Made in small batches of numbered casks and bottled in 2000. Wile price but serious good stuff. 

-------------
@AntrimMan85

Date Posted: 22 Dec 2013 at 2:50pm
Have over 50 whiskies in my pub and i have tried most of them Big smile not fond of the Scottish drop but i am partial to a sup of the 12 year old Macallan , we organize a huge whiskey weekend every year in a conference hall next door,a real money spinner and being the manager i get to try whatever i want for free,25 year old Glenmorangie  and 24 year old Bushmills millennium malt were the highlights from this years event.

-------------

Posted By: horsebox
Date Posted: 22 Dec 2013 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by AntrimMan AntrimMan wrote:

Got my auld fella a bottle of Bushmills Millennium malt the other year. Made in 1975 and aged 25 years. Made in small batches of numbered casks and bottled in 2000. Wile price but serious good stuff. 

Protestant whiskey.

-------------
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to

Date Posted: 22 Dec 2013 at 2:52pm

Clap lovely stuff, must have cost you close to 200 bucks.

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Dec 2013 at 2:57pm

Clap lovely stuff, must have cost you close to 200 bucks.

Got a serious discount but aye,  Naw cheap. What can I say,  I'm a great son LOLLOL

-------------
@AntrimMan85

Date Posted: 22 Dec 2013 at 3:11pm

Have over 50 whiskies in my pub and i have tried most of them Big smile not fond of the Scottish drop but i am partial to a sup of the 12 year old Macallan , we organize a huge whiskey weekend every year in a conference hall next door,a real money spinner and being the manager i get to try whatever i want for free,25 year old Glenmorangie  and 24 year old Bushmills millennium malt were the highlights from this years event.

you have yellow spot? between that and one the knappogues for my Christmas present to myself

Date Posted: 22 Dec 2013 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

you have yellow spot? between that and one the knappogues for my Christmas present to myself

We have Green spot and Knappouges alright Thumbs Up

-------------

Posted By: GoneToShowgies
Date Posted: 22 Dec 2013 at 5:15pm
Tir Chonaill is decent stuff

Posted By: ScotsIrish
Date Posted: 23 Dec 2013 at 11:41am
Had a 16 year old bush mills last night, very nice. My favourite is the 18 year old Jameson, it's a lovely smooth drop.

Posted By: Cabra Hoop
Date Posted: 23 Dec 2013 at 12:21pm
Midleton is the smoothest and rolls slowly down your throat sending the inbiber into a state of post euphoria mellowness...... 

-------------
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "

Posted By: St.Pauli Reloaded 2
Date Posted: 23 Dec 2013 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

Midleton is the smoothest and rolls slowly down your throat sending the inbiber into a state of post euphoria mellowness...... 
BeerBeautiful drop !

-------------
In Martin and Roy we Trust !

Posted By: Rostrevor Fan
Date Posted: 23 Dec 2013 at 6:49pm

He deserved it Antrim Man after all the years searching for him did he admit he was your father before or after he took the whiskey

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Dec 2013 at 7:09pm
LOL

-------------
@AntrimMan85

Posted By: captkeen
Date Posted: 23 Dec 2013 at 9:23pm

12  Year old Macallan,  Thumbs Up

-------------
Live Long and Prosper.

Posted By: Double Maxim
Date Posted: 24 Dec 2013 at 4:49am
Tullamore Dew is my favourite not enough places over here have it. Usually drink Jamesons no mixer theres a club in Sunderland where I sometimes get in and they charge £2.72 for a double.

-------------
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world

Date Posted: 24 Dec 2013 at 9:59am
Tullamore Dew has to be one of the cheapest, worst Irish whiskies on the market Sick,although its strangely popular in Germany and Austria and they are very generous when it comes to giving promotional gear, i have been to the distillery in Tullamore, a nice set up, worth the visit.

-------------

Posted By: ftm
Date Posted: 24 Dec 2013 at 3:27pm
Tullamore is quality not a cheap drink in england

Date Posted: 04 Jan 2014 at 1:46am
Originally posted by ftm ftm wrote:

Tullamore is quality not a cheap drink in england

Confused   Quality Confused   You obviously don't know a lot about whiskies.

-------------

Posted By: Trapcandoit
Date Posted: 04 Jan 2014 at 1:52am
 Buachalli ana dana ar fad!

-------------
5 goals to go Robbie!

Posted By: Trapcandoit
Date Posted: 04 Jan 2014 at 1:56am
Ca bhuil na caillini mor pratai???

-------------
5 goals to go Robbie!

Date Posted: 20 Jun 2015 at 10:43pm
Had some Lagavulin 16 year there a week or two ago, beautiful stuff.

Back on the green spot tonight watching the golf

Posted By: Trap junior
Date Posted: 20 Jun 2015 at 10:49pm
Glenmorangie with ice is very nice, as is Johnny Walker.  I dont like Irish whiskey though unless powers in a hot toddy

-------------
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)

Posted By: SByrne24
Date Posted: 20 Jun 2015 at 10:55pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Glenmorangie with ice is very nice, as is Johnny Walker.  I dont like Irish whiskey though unless powers in a hot toddy

Fan of the American stuff myself, Jack win honey and Jim bean bourbon   

Posted By: deise316
Date Posted: 21 Jun 2015 at 4:42am
Originally posted by SByrne24 SByrne24 wrote:

Aye, we can tell, we've seen your contributions to the Scotland match thread..................

-------------
Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....

Posted By: BigStrongMan
Date Posted: 21 Jun 2015 at 8:54am
Originally posted by deise316 deise316 wrote:

Aye, we can tell, we've seen your contributions to the Scotland match thread..................

-------------
PM me for all forum moderation queries.

Posted By: heighway2heaven
Date Posted: 30 Jul 2015 at 11:56am
Heading out to a wedding in Mexico tomorrow and the groom has asked me to bring out a good bottle of Whiskey. Thing is *wearing my selfish hat now*, I'm much more a fan of scotch so I'm thinking of picking up a bottle of Irish Whiskey that's double distilled rather than the usual triple, so it'll be more scotch like. Any thoughts? Kilbeggan is the one that keeps popping up so far, but suggestions welcome. I plan on drinking the f*cker with him, so it may as well be one I'm in to Thumbs Up

-------------
http://giant.gfycat.com/LimpLittleArabianoryx.gif

Date Posted: 30 Jul 2015 at 1:05pm
Pick up a bottle of Jameson select reserve small batch,it comes in a black bottle and is replacing the 12 year old in the maroon bottle,its super smooth, OR, in Duty free you can get a 1 litre bottle of Signature reserve  for about 40€,also a tasty drop!

-------------

Posted By: heighway2heaven
Date Posted: 30 Jul 2015 at 6:04pm
Go raibh maith agat Thumbs Up

-------------
http://giant.gfycat.com/LimpLittleArabianoryx.gif

Date Posted: 30 Jul 2015 at 11:07pm
Had some A h hirsch selection tonight 20 years old - 10 dollars great gear.
If ever in New York and looking for a quirky Irish pub head here, talking to a girl from Kerry working in it telling me it won world pub of the year to.

Date Posted: 23 Nov 2015 at 1:48am
Ordered a bottle of Jeffersons Reserve Bourbon online from my turn around. Arrived this morning, going to enjoy tonight Clap

-------------
YBIG Resident Pilot

Posted By: Steve Amsterdam
Date Posted: 23 Nov 2015 at 9:47am

Pick up a bottle of Jameson select reserve small batch,it comes in a black bottle and is replacing the 12 year old in the maroon bottle,its super smooth, OR, in Duty free you can get a 1 litre bottle of Signature reserve  for about 40€,also a tasty drop!

Found out they still had shelves full of the 12 year Old Jameson in Schiphol Airport. Picked up 4 bottles when I went over for the game last week. Will do the same again soon. Stock up on those bad boys, as they're already near impossible to get. Tasty stuff, and worth the investment Wink

-------------
Molly Malone's pub- The home of YBIG in Amsterdam!

Posted By: Sham157
Date Posted: 23 Nov 2015 at 10:35am
Originally posted by Steve Amsterdam Steve Amsterdam wrote:

Found out they still had shelves full of the 12 year Old Jameson in Schiphol Airport. Picked up 4 bottles when I went over for the game last week. Will do the same again soon. Stock up on those bad boys, as they're already near impossible to get. Tasty stuff, and worth the investment when selling to dumb tourists Wink

Posted By: ontheball
Date Posted: 23 Nov 2015 at 10:40am
Pull out in Indo on Sat on the explosion in the growth of small distilleries around the country, they are spring up everywhere.  Four each in Dublin, Cork and Waterford and one or two distilleries in most other counties.

Date Posted: 23 Nov 2015 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Found out they still had shelves full of the 12 year Old Jameson in Schiphol Airport. Picked up 4 bottles when I went over for the game last week. Will do the same again soon. Stock up on those bad boys, as they're already near impossible to get. Tasty stuff, and worth the investment when selling to dumb tourists Wink

Think your message got last there Shammers...Do we need to go over how to quote posts again? Tongue

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Nov 2015 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by ontheball ontheball wrote:

Pull out in Indo on Sat on the explosion in the growth of small distilleries around the country, they are spring up everywhere.  Four each in Dublin, Cork and Waterford and one or two distilleries in most other counties.
Interesting. Musk ask my mum to get me one and keep it for me till next month. 
Thanks for the heads up

-------------

Posted By: Stretchryan
Date Posted: 23 Nov 2015 at 4:23pm
A good mate of mine opened a craft beers brewery in Clare - looking forward to sampling it at Xmas.

Sono probably has already sampled it. 

Posted By: ontheball
Date Posted: 23 Nov 2015 at 7:08pm

Originally posted by ontheball ontheball wrote:

Interesting. Musk ask my mum to get me one and keep it for me till next month. 
Thanks for the heads up

Steve, actually I think it was with either Thursdays or Fridays Indo but more than likely Friday.

Date Posted: 24 Nov 2015 at 9:18am

Think your message got last there Shammers...Do we need to go over how to quote posts again? Tongue
look again Stevie (wonder)Embarrassed

Date Posted: 24 Nov 2015 at 10:26am

look again Stevie (wonder)Embarrassed

Embarrassed Touche. I'll check myself in to the thick thread so...

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Dec 2015 at 2:19am
Guys, anyone know where you can buy a Bottle of Jameson bottled in the 1960's/50's anytime around there and unopened. It's a Christmas present, but also an investment for my awl man. 

-------------
YBIG Resident Pilot

Posted By: SuperDave84
Date Posted: 18 Dec 2015 at 3:03am
Bottles from then aren't what you want, really. You'd rather something recently bottled that was casked back then and only recently bottled. If you want to really, really splash out, there is a whiskey that was discovered by Jameson's master distiller Barry Crockett back in 1994. It was a cask that had been filled in 1964 but somehow misplaced and forgotten about. It was one cask and there aren't that many bottles of it left. It's called Dungourney 1964 but a bottle of it will set you back the best part of a grand at this stage. They were €600 about five years ago, so if they are still for sale, it'll be more than that.

I worked in the Croke Park hotel and we had two bottles of it. When Ireland were playing Russia a couple of years ago, there were some Russians staying, and they drank us out of it.... except the f**kers were drinking it with coke. Absolute cretins.

-------------

Posted By: Bitored
Date Posted: 18 Dec 2015 at 3:05am

Guys, anyone know where you can buy a Bottle of Jameson bottled in the 1960's/50's anytime around there and unopened. It's a Christmas present, but also an investment for my awl man. 

Hoping when he crokes you'll get the place and a nice bottle of whiskey back?
You're not leaving it half late enough. Online would sort you out no problem,the whiskey exchange. They offer next day delivery but not sure what the story is this time of year.

-------------
I won the Player of the Century award thanks to the people.Pele was second.He also came second behind Aryton Senna as Brazil's greatest sportsman.The award FIFA gave Pele isn't worth sh*t - Maradona

Date Posted: 18 Dec 2015 at 4:44am
Originally posted by Bitored Bitored wrote:

Hoping when he crokes you'll get the place and a nice bottle of whiskey back?
You're not leaving it half late enough. Online would sort you out no problem,the whiskey exchange. They offer next day delivery but not sure what the story is this time of year.

LOL - It'll probably never be opened, maybe the day I get married! who knows ha!

I was looking online earlier, theres a 1950's 10 year old so bottled in the 40's for 650GPB I was hoping i'd be able to pick one up in a store somewhere! I was hoping there'd be a store in Dublin that would have it being Irish Whiskey, I'm afraid it won't be here on time if i order it. Im also not comfortable with sending a glass bottle of whiskey worth that much through the post. I've visions of a wet box and pieces of antique glass arriving

-------------
YBIG Resident Pilot

Date Posted: 18 Dec 2015 at 8:51am
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Bottles from then aren't what you want, really. You'd rather something recently bottled that was casked back then and only recently bottled. If you want to really, really splash out, there is a whiskey that was discovered by Jameson's master distiller Barry Crockett back in 1994. It was a cask that had been filled in 1964 but somehow misplaced and forgotten about. It was one cask and there aren't that many bottles of it left. It's called Dungourney 1964 but a bottle of it will set you back the best part of a grand at this stage. They were €600 about five years ago, so if they are still for sale, it'll be more than that.

I worked in the Croke Park hotel and we had two bottles of it. When Ireland were playing Russia a couple of years ago, there were some Russians staying, and they drank us out of it.... except the f**kers were drinking it with coke. Absolute cretins.

Angry

I thought it was bad watching Austrians drinking Jameson Limited reserve 18 with coke but that is just a disgrace.

-------------

Posted By: Zinedine Kilbane 110
Date Posted: 21 Jun 2019 at 5:17pm
Jack Daniels Honey - add hot water and it goes down a treat.

-------------

Posted By: FrankosHereNow
Date Posted: 21 Jun 2019 at 5:30pm
Almost forgot how much of a waffler Byrner was before reading a couple of posts on this thread.

-------------
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row

Posted By: BabbsBalls
Date Posted: 21 Jun 2019 at 5:45pm
Must be a Red Breast 12.

-------------
l hear you are a racist now, father ?

Posted By: pre Madonna
Date Posted: 21 Jun 2019 at 5:49pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Almost forgot how much of a waffler Byrner was before reading a couple of posts on this thread.
He is trying to be more subtle now he is in leafy Cheshire. 

-------------
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.

Posted By: GoneToShowgies
Date Posted: 24 Jun 2019 at 9:57am
I know whiskey is a bit of an Irish institution but jaysus I can't stand it. I'm feeling a wee bit sick even just even thinking about the stuff. 

I drank Tir Connall whiskey once and it wasn't that revolting. But in general Id rather stay sober than sip whiskey. 

Date Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 12:38pm
Midleton flying through the limited editions lately, anyone get the redbreast 10 today? 

Date Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 12:40pm

Jesus Angry

Posted By: McG
Date Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 12:43pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Found myself clenching my fist reading back on them. 

-------------
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Date Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 12:57pm

Jesus Angry
A friend of mine had a similar experience. He refused to serve the coke. His manager told him to give the customer what he wanted. My friend said, F this and walked off the job.

-------------

Posted By: pre Madonna
Date Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 12:58pm

Jesus Angry
A friend of mine had a similar experience. He refused to serve the coke. His manager told him to give the customer what he wanted. My friend said, F this and walked off the job.
Your friend is a spanner.

-------------
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.

Date Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 1:21pm

Midleton flying through the limited editions lately, anyone get the redbreast 10 today? 
one of my mates is getting one today. I’ll post back his verdict 

-------------

Posted By: 9fingers
Date Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Jesus Angry
LOL

Date Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 1:33pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

one of my mates is getting one today. I’ll post back his verdict 

Nice one, have ordered one myself but it'll be saved for special occasions I think 

Date Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 1:44pm
Powers €20 in Tesco at the minute, great value 

Posted By: seanyshuffler
Date Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Horrible stuff imo. Would only have it in an irish coffee. 

Posted By: reddladd
Date Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 1:55pm

What price is the Midleton?

-------------
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.

Date Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by seanyshuffler seanyshuffler wrote:

Horrible stuff imo. Would only have it in an irish coffee. 
I think it’s the nicest out of the base level ones. 

Date Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 1:59pm
Yeh, i'd take Powers over Paddy and Jameson and the corked bottle definitely swings it. Don't like the new bottle design though. 

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 2:09pm

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Jesus Angry
LOL
A degree of truth to that....

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by reddladd reddladd wrote:

150 ish and upwards

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 2:46pm

Going for €100, be going for a lot more on the auction sites in the not too distant future.

Blue spot was €80 when it came out, €220 on auction sites now. Could get over a grand for 2020 midleton very rare now, was €180 when it came out. I'd imagine this will follow the trend, but not to the same extent. 

Posted By: Gaz
Date Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 2:53pm
Is Whiskey the new Bitcoin?

-------------
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday

Date Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

As a friend once said to me, the good thing about whiskey is, it it doesn't go up in value, you can just drink it!

I buy some bottles for collecting in the home they go up in value and then some for drinking, bought two redbreast earlier, one for me and one for keeping in the wardrobe hoping it goes up in value! 

Posted By: Gaz
Date Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 3:00pm

Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

As a friend once said to me, the good thing about whiskey is, it it doesn't go up in value, you can just drink it!

I buy some bottles for collecting in the home they go up in value and then some for drinking, bought two redbreast earlier, one for me and one for keeping in the wardrobe hoping it goes up in value! 

LOLClap

-------------
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday

Date Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 4:03pm
You just talking about buying the whiskey in the off license or from the distillery website? Wouldn't mind getting a bottle of Midleton and drinking it. 

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 4:37pm

You just talking about buying the whiskey in the off license or from the distillery website? Wouldn't mind getting a bottle of Midleton and drinking it. 

Got those from their website, bought a few from the offo during lockdown, Method and Madness single pot probably the pick, the blue spot was very good too.

Will have one of the redbreast 10 bottles for myself too. 

Posted By: Shedite
Date Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 5:19pm
Got 2 bottles of the Midleton Very Rare in 2017 when I had twins. Drank one and keeping one for their 18th/21st or something. They'll probably hate it and want a Fat Frog or Jagerbomb or something

Posted By: DamoGUFC
Date Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 9:02pm
Delighted to have picked up a bottle of the Redbreast 10. Redbreast in general is one of the nicest whiskeys. Heart

-------------
Galway United,
My love,
My passion,
My Life.

Date Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 10:23pm
would ye have water or ice with the whiskey or drink in straight. Probably depends on the whiskey. 

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 10:49pm

would ye have water or ice with the whiskey or drink in straight. Probably depends on the whiskey. 
Just ice with anything decent. 
Might have a drop of ginger ale if it’s cheaper stuff 

Date Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 10:51pm
Drink it neat with some water/ice on the side.

-------------
Galway United,
My love,
My passion,
My Life.

Date Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 11:37pm

and on the mood im inLOL

Picked up a bottle of Connemara peated single malt the other day after it was recommended to me. Cracking stuff but wouldn’t dream of using anything other than a solitary ice cub with it

Posted By: Claret Murph
Date Posted: 12 Mar 2021 at 7:31am
Originally posted by DamoGUFC DamoGUFC wrote:

Drink it neat with some water/ice on the side.

Ice on the side Damo ?

What take a sip of then pick up an ice cube and suck it Wink

-------------
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2021 at 10:33am
nice with rock shandy

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Mar 2021 at 8:49pm
Mitchel and Sons doing Green Spot for €50, never seen it at that price before 

Posted By: theheff1989
Date Posted: 19 Mar 2021 at 9:17pm

Mitchel and Sons doing Green Spot for €50, never seen it at that price before 

Thanks for the tip. 

Date Posted: 20 Mar 2021 at 1:27pm
https://www.obrienswine.ie/search?q=Whiskey%20sale" rel="nofollow - https://www.obrienswine.ie/search?q=Whiskey%20sale

O Brien’s whiskey sale 

Date Posted: 20 Mar 2021 at 2:05pm

https://www.obrienswine.ie/search?q=Whiskey%20sale" rel="nofollow - https://www.obrienswine.ie/search?q=Whiskey%20sale

O Brien’s whiskey sale 

Some great deals there! 

Date Posted: 07 Apr 2021 at 2:42pm
If any of ye whiskey lovers are bored LOL I have started a whiskey blog. Every blog will have a link to a our YouTube channel. They will be posted up every Whiskey Wednesday.

http://https://whiskeysnuglowrysbar.wordpress.com/" rel="nofollow - http://https://whiskeysnuglowrysbar.wordpress.com/

-------------
Galway United,
My love,
My passion,
My Life.

Posted By: notpropaganda73
Date Posted: 07 Apr 2021 at 3:38pm
anyone based in the UK, Cardhu Gold Reserve for £25 in Sainsbury's

https://www.sainsburys.co.uk/gol-ui/product/johnnie-walker-haig-talisker-cardhu/cardhu-gold-reserve-70cl" rel="nofollow - https://www.sainsburys.co.uk/gol-ui/product/johnnie-walker-haig-talisker-cardhu/cardhu-gold-reserve-70cl

Posted By: notpropaganda73
Date Posted: 07 Apr 2021 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by DamoGUFC DamoGUFC wrote:

If any of ye whiskey lovers are bored LOL I have started a whiskey blog. Every blog will have a link to a our YouTube channel. They will be posted up every Whiskey Wednesday.

http://https://whiskeysnuglowrysbar.wordpress.com/" rel="nofollow - http://https://whiskeysnuglowrysbar.wordpress.com/

ClapClap

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net