Forum Description: Anything else going on
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=47416
Printed Date: 07 May 2024 at 3:02am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: People that have no tact
Posted By: irishmufc
Subject: People that have no tact
Date Posted: 10 Dec 2013 at 3:39pm
I'm sure we all know someone like this in our group of mates or as an acquaintance of some sort.I've probably been guilty at times of it but that was usually if I was trying to be funny.For people that have no tact,I'm referring to someone who is not trying to be funny,sarcastic or smart.It's a genuine observation they make with no regard to who they're speaking to or whatever social situation they're in.

One of my mates is the epitomy of this.He went to an F1 Grand Prix last year at Spa with the lads who would be mental F1 heads.This is 100% true btw.When the cars were on the warm up lap, doing their zig zag manouevres to warm up the tyres,any normal person who wasrn't familar with F1 would ask what were they doing? but this lad thought it was the actual start of the race!He says to my mate in his rough Mayo accent
"uh I thought that start was a bit tame!" There was english lads behind them who my mates were saying were right toffs and I would've loved to have seen their reaction when the lad with no tact criticised the tame start.

Any good stories lads?

-------------
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.

Replies:
Posted By: Barry
Date Posted: 10 Dec 2013 at 3:56pm
Your friends seem like ****s.

Rim me,

Glen

Posted By: The Huntacha
Date Posted: 10 Dec 2013 at 3:57pm
Mate of mine just started a new job and in the interview said that he was going away for New Years and at the end of January for a week each time. This didnt seem to be an issue as he got the job. Anyway, 2 of my other mates work there and were saying that his new manager is meant to be a gowl for giving holidays and that everyone on his new team only got 1 day off over Christmas (apart from Christmas day) and are bulling about it.

So on his 2nd or 3rd day in the job, he shouts over to his new manager (bearing in mind that he has never worked in an office before and is 6'6 and has a booming Donegal voice) in front of his new team; "So Paul, I'm going to stick my week off over new years and the week off in January in the holiday book." Cue disgusted looks from his new team mates.

-------------
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."

Posted By: Vivakenbarlow
Date Posted: 10 Dec 2013 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by The Q Man The Q Man wrote:

Rim me,

Glen

LOL

-------------
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it

Posted By: BigStrongMan
Date Posted: 10 Dec 2013 at 4:16pm

Rim me,

Glen

-------------
PM me for all forum moderation queries.

Posted By: Denis Irwin
Date Posted: 10 Dec 2013 at 4:18pm

Rim me,

Glen

-------------
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn

Posted By: FREEWHEELER
Date Posted: 10 Dec 2013 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

I'm sure we all know someone like this in our group of mates or as an acquaintance of some sort.I've probably been guilty at times of it but that was usually if I was trying to be funny.For people that have no tact,I'm referring to someone who is not trying to be funny,sarcastic or smart.It's a genuine observation they make with no regard to who they're speaking to or whatever social situation they're in.

One of my mates is the epitomy of this.He went to an F1 Grand Prix last year at Spa with the lads who would be mental F1 heads.This is 100% true btw.When the cars were on the warm up lap, doing their zig zag manouevres to warm up the tyres,any normal person who wasrn't familar with F1 would ask what were they doing? but this lad thought it was the actual start of the race!He says to my mate in his rough Mayo accent
"uh I thought that start was a bit tame!" There was english lads behind them who my mates were saying were right toffs and I would've loved to have seen their reaction when the lad with no tact criticised the tame start.

Any good stories lads?

That's not tactless, that's just being a tit.

-------------
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....

Posted By: ShayGivensBum
Date Posted: 10 Dec 2013 at 4:23pm
There's a difference between having no tact and just acting the maggot muff - your mate was just acting the maggot. 

Posted By: AntrimMan
Date Posted: 10 Dec 2013 at 4:24pm

Rim me,

Glen

Now that was tactless LOL

-------------
@AntrimMan85

Posted By: brissy
Date Posted: 10 Dec 2013 at 5:05pm
Some times its good craic to piss people off,i love doing it to snobs,was with a load of americans at a wedding before and me a the brother proper wound them up,love do it to thick farmer types,talk to them about politics,religion,racism,or even dubs been the superior race just for the craic lol 

Posted By: Sham157
Date Posted: 10 Dec 2013 at 6:44pm
Originally posted by AntrimMan AntrimMan wrote:

Rim me,

Glen

Now that was tactless LOL

Glen

Posted By: seanyshuffler
Date Posted: 10 Dec 2013 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by brissy brissy wrote:

Some times its good craic to piss people off,i love doing it to snobs,was with a load of americans at a wedding before and me a the brother proper wound them up,love do it to thick farmer types,talk to them about politics,religion,racism,or even dubs been the superior race just for the craic lol 
I'd imagine they wouldn't have much between the ears if they think Dubs are a race of people.

Posted By: Baldrick
Date Posted: 10 Dec 2013 at 8:11pm
Muf you do not appear to know the meaning of the word tact.

And as qman says your friends sound like ***ts

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Posted By: Saint Tom
Date Posted: 10 Dec 2013 at 8:32pm
skill and sensitivity in dealing with others or with difficult issues. One of your strong points based on the above McGee?

-------------
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation

Date Posted: 10 Dec 2013 at 8:39pm
Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

skill and sensitivity in dealing with others or with difficult issues. One of your strong points based on the above McGee?

Only way the lad will learn  is to be told directly.  

May prevent him starting a similar thread in the future.  Although I doubt it.  

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Date Posted: 10 Dec 2013 at 9:21pm
Originally posted by ShayGivensBum ShayGivensBum wrote:

There's a difference between having no tact and just acting the maggot muff - your mate was just acting the maggot. 

Believe me this guy was not acting the maggot.It's not in his nature to be like that.He will blurt out the wrong things and it wouldn't be out of badness.If you met for 5 minutes you'd know what I'm talking about.

-------------

Posted By: drog addict
Date Posted: 10 Dec 2013 at 9:24pm

Originally posted by ShayGivensBum ShayGivensBum wrote:

Believe me this guy was not acting the maggot.It's not in his nature to be like that.He will blurt out the wrong things and it wouldn't be out of badness.If you met for 5 minutes you'd know what I'm talking about.

Nah, your friend is just a thick. Nothing about tact there. If he let rip a fart at a funeral he would tactless.

-------------
Chips don't bounce

Date Posted: 10 Dec 2013 at 9:27pm
Muf tact is going up to a girl in an office and saying something like are you the girl who is pregnant with the CEO's child or is that someone else.  

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Date Posted: 10 Dec 2013 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

The story wasn't actually an example of him having no tact.Just thought it was funny but in terms of him having no tactthis'd be an example:
I was out for a walk with the auld boy and we met him on the street about a year ago.You know the way you're not going to have the same conversations with your mate when one of yere auld pair is there but he started going on how he was locked last night and felt rough as a bears arse this morning.The auld boy found it funny but none of the rest of us would talk like that to each other when parents or older siblings are within earshot.You just don't do it.The auld boy seen the funny side as I told him Brian always talks like that.That kind of thing.
One of my mates brought him into meet the President and the Irish players after the Armenia home game and when he seen that Salpa one he goes "fcukin hell your one".My mate had to tell him to shut up and keep it down.Again no tact at all but no harm

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Dec 2013 at 9:29pm

Muf tact is going up to a girl in an office and saying something like are you the girl who is pregnant with the CEO's child or is that someone else.  

Or saying to your friends ma at the dinner table in front of her whole family that "you would sooooo smash her back doors in, can ye pass me the peas please".

-------------
Chips don't bounce

Date Posted: 10 Dec 2013 at 9:30pm
Originally posted by drog addict drog addict wrote:

Or saying to your friends ma at the dinner table that you would sooooo smash her back doors in.

Cant believe Sham did that to you :) 

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Date Posted: 10 Dec 2013 at 9:31pm

Or saying to your friends ma at the dinner table that you would sooooo smash her back doors in.

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Dec 2013 at 9:31pm

The story wasn't actually an example of him having no tact.Just thought it was funny but in terms of him having no tactthis'd be an example:
I was out for a walk with the auld boy and we met him on the street about a year ago.You know the way you're not going to have the same conversations with your mate when one of yere auld pair is there but he started going on how he was locked last night and felt rough as a bears arse this morning.The auld boy found it funny but none of the rest of us would talk like that to each other when parents or older siblings are within earshot.You just don't do it.The auld boy seen the funny side as I told him Brian always talks like that.That kind of thing.
One of my mates brought him into meet the President and the Irish players after the Armenia home game and when he seen that Salpa one he goes "fcukin hell your one".My mate had to tell him to shut up and keep it down.Again no tact at all but no harm

Wow he sounds like a mad bastard.  Are you sure its wise to hang around with such a crazy guy like that.  

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Date Posted: 10 Dec 2013 at 9:38pm

Wow he sounds like a mad bastard.  Are you sure its wise to hang around with such a crazy guy like that.  

He's actually great craic to hang round with and a genuine fella.If ya knew him you might find the examples of his tactlessness funny rather than giving a smartarse sarcastic response

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Dec 2013 at 9:43pm
I am sure he is grand its just your stories are sh*t and are not examples or lack of tact at all :) 

Imagine a fella saying in front of a parent he was as rough as a bears arse or sayin f**king hell your one about a good looking girl.  The stories are so lame its unreal.  

Now if he said in front of your dad jaysus the one I was with was with last night was as rough as a bears arse and I have fish fingers this morning,  hey Mr Muf have a sniff.    That would be worth starting a thread over.  

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Posted By: Gaz
Date Posted: 10 Dec 2013 at 9:44pm
One of the worst threads in the history of the internet

-------------
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday

Date Posted: 10 Dec 2013 at 10:11pm
Imuff shouldn't be allowed to start threads

-------------

Posted By: MC Hammered
Date Posted: 10 Dec 2013 at 10:14pm

I am sure he is grand its just your stories are sh*t and are not examples or lack of tact at all :) 

Imagine a fella saying in front of a parent he was as rough as a bears arse or sayin f**king hell your one about a good looking girl.  The stories are so lame its unreal.  

Now if he said in front of your dad jaysus the one I was with was with last night was as rough as a bears arse and I have fish fingers this morning,  hey Mr Muf have a sniff.    That would be worth starting a thread over.  

LOLLOL

Leave him alone ye big bully. The poor lad is still recovering from his ol lad hearing that one of his mates had a few Arthur Scargills.

-------------
El Puto Amo

Posted By: corkery
Date Posted: 10 Dec 2013 at 10:16pm
What the f**k is tact?

-------------
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick

Posted By: jamo1
Date Posted: 10 Dec 2013 at 10:29pm
Originally posted by corkery corkery wrote:

What the f**k is tact?
+1 Never heard the word in my life.

-------------
Del Boy: You do know what a pyscopath is dont you Grandad

Grandad: Of course i know what a Pyscopath is, its a fella who dresses up in womens clothes.

Date Posted: 10 Dec 2013 at 10:29pm
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

One of the worst threads in the history of the internet
+wan

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Dec 2013 at 11:38pm

If you type tactless into google search you'll see various words that are associated with it such as "thoughtless", "clumsy" "unsophisticated" (in a social sense).These apply to the examples I said were of having a lack of tact so however the stories may be sh*t to you the "minister of everything" ; ) they're still examples of someone lacking tact.

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Dec 2013 at 11:54pm

If you type tactless into google search you'll see various words that are associated with it such as "thoughtless", "clumsy" "unsophisticated" (in a social sense).These apply to the examples I said were of having a lack of tact so however the stories may be sh*t to you the "minister of everything" ; ) they're still examples of someone lacking tact.

ha ha get your own comebacks and don't be robbing the Scientists jibes. LOL

Having a nightmare thread here Muf.  Bail out before it becomes another backdoors thread. 

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Posted By: Blue Man
Date Posted: 10 Dec 2013 at 11:56pm
Im with Gazsh on this wan. Don't think you're grasping the meaning of "tact" Muff. 

-------------
"Everytime Leeds concede a goal, its like being stabbed in the heart" - Billy Bremner

Gary Speed 1969-2011

YBIG Blind Date Champion 2010

Date Posted: 11 Dec 2013 at 12:00am

ha ha get your own comebacks and don't be robbing the Scientists jibes. LOL

Having a nightmare thread here Muf.  Bail out before it becomes another backdoors thread. 

I'm fcuked already Baldrick It'll be bumped to death. Ah ya something always sounds funnier If you know the person.It didn't translate in a humour sense onto here (like with most my threads) but feck it,it passes the time

Have to admit I burst out laughing at the scientist's description of ya.

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Dec 2013 at 10:20am
This thread

-------------

Posted By: ShayGivensBum
Date Posted: 11 Dec 2013 at 10:25am
This thread is so sh*t haha

Date Posted: 11 Dec 2013 at 10:29am

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Date Posted: 11 Dec 2013 at 10:38am

It begins.Definitely not heading to the xmas party now.Thank feck Ireland aren't playing until March

-------------

Posted By: BigPodge
Date Posted: 11 Dec 2013 at 11:20am

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Dec 2013 at 2:15pm
An awful lack of tact from some on here Thumbs Down 

Cool

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Dec 2013 at 9:36pm

Cool
but a sock in it or ill get da scientist to put his jelly baby cock in it

Posted By: da scientist
Date Posted: 11 Dec 2013 at 9:48pm

Cool

And rub my cheese in it and then rub it against his face. How does that sound q gimp?

-------------
The main thing is not to panic

Date Posted: 11 Dec 2013 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by da scientist da scientist wrote:

Cool

And rub my cheese in it and then rub it against his face. How does that sound q gimp?
sounds good twink keep up the good work and I might keep you on.

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2013 at 11:44am

-------------
Chips don't bounce

Posted By: Artie Ziff
Date Posted: 13 Dec 2013 at 11:47am
Uh, I thought the shhtart was a bit tame Clap LOL LOL

-------------
It would damage this forums' reputation

Posted By: AntrimMan
Date Posted: 13 Dec 2013 at 11:48am
LOL

He does it again Clap

-------------
@AntrimMan85

Posted By: Roberto Baggio
Date Posted: 13 Dec 2013 at 11:49am
LOL

Posted By: RogerMilla
Date Posted: 13 Dec 2013 at 11:50am
aw for f**k sakes LOL laughed out loud in the office LOL

-------------
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2013 at 11:51am
the shhhhtart LOL

-------------

Posted By: Sligo Hornet
Date Posted: 13 Dec 2013 at 11:51am

Excellent work DA LOLLOLClapClapClapClap

-------------
Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2013 at 12:03pm
Brilliant  or in the words of a Wesht of Ireland man 

brillant.  

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2013 at 1:17pm
A+ for Drog

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2013 at 1:20pm
Ffs LOL Clap

-------------

Posted By: keitho5
Date Posted: 13 Dec 2013 at 1:21pm
Class DA

-------------
Oooooooooohhhhhh yes sir......

Posted By: Flanno7hi
Date Posted: 13 Dec 2013 at 1:35pm
Clap
Shhtart  LOL

-------------
Our City. Our Community. Our Club
IG @flanno_7hi

Posted By: darmack
Date Posted: 13 Dec 2013 at 1:39pm
LOL LOL 

-------------
The dark side.. And the light

Posted By: MC Hammered
Date Posted: 13 Dec 2013 at 1:40pm
Right out of the top drawer DA! Sensational

-------------
El Puto Amo

Posted By: rossieman
Date Posted: 13 Dec 2013 at 1:52pm
LOL

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2013 at 2:12pm

LOLLOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2013 at 2:51pm

How the fcuk did ya get the pic with me with the Mayo jersey?

-------------

Posted By: Del-Piero
Date Posted: 13 Dec 2013 at 2:53pm
because there is always a flute in a mayo jersey Wink

-------------
I don't quite see how you cherish the memory of the dead by killing another million. And, this is not combat, it's an act of lunacy, General Sir.

Personally, I think you're a f**king idiot.

Posted By: Trapped
Date Posted: 13 Dec 2013 at 2:54pm
Quality work LOL

-------------
67% points to games ratio at the last Euro's (better than Portugal's)

Posted By: Devrozex
Date Posted: 13 Dec 2013 at 2:57pm
That is complete f*ckin genius! LOL

Posted By: Just saying like
Date Posted: 13 Dec 2013 at 3:11pm
ClapClapClapClapClap  Top of the class.  A1.

-------------
I don't know what more we can do in terms of being open and transparent - John Delaney

Posted By: tony grealish
Date Posted: 13 Dec 2013 at 3:57pm
LOLLOL FFS

Clap

-------------
''I've had a rough night and I hate the f**kin eagles, man!!''

Posted By: Metal Paul
Date Posted: 13 Dec 2013 at 4:42pm
Excellent Drog!  

-------------
"There are no chicks with dicks Johnny, just guys with tits."

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2013 at 6:03pm

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2013 at 7:10pm

you really should be careful who you request as a friend on fb

Date Posted: 14 Dec 2013 at 9:36am
Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

you really should be careful who you request as a friend on fb

cxxt

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Dec 2013 at 9:40am
The best part of it is the "ara sure you have no tact at all"

'arrah' is a Mayo term. not sure if it's said much elsewhere.maybe in parts of Co Galwaygreat spot by DA

-------------

Posted By: Trap junior
Date Posted: 14 Dec 2013 at 10:59am
DA please keep them comingLOL

-------------
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)

Date Posted: 14 Dec 2013 at 2:27pm
Need a bit of inspiration, not enough mental threads around besides irish muffs yearly contributions.

-------------
Chips don't bounce

Date Posted: 14 Dec 2013 at 2:33pm

Need a bit of inspiration, not enough mental threads around besides irish muffs yearly contributions.

fcuk you too

-------------

Posted By: Bob Hoskins
Date Posted: 14 Dec 2013 at 3:29pm
who is the bogger band you used? The arm around the fat dimwit that says I thought the shhhtart was a bit tame is a brilliant choice. I can just picture Muff and the lads joshing each other over last nights antics. 'You purra a pint on yahr head, an we a fell aroun laughing'

-------------
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.

Date Posted: 14 Dec 2013 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

who is the bogger band you used? The arm around the fat dimwit that says I thought the shhhtart was a bit tame is a brilliant choice. I can just picture Muff and the lads joshing each other over last nights antics. 'You purra a pint on yahr head, an we a fell aroun laughing'

Don't know. I just typed culchies into Google and images of rednecks came up .

-------------
Chips don't bounce

Date Posted: 14 Dec 2013 at 3:43pm

fcuk you too

Mental but great and highly entertaining threads muff. Don't ever stop. You are what keeps this forum buzzing ya crazy mamaloook!

-------------
Chips don't bounce

Posted By: Bob Hoskins
Date Posted: 15 Dec 2013 at 11:12pm
BUMP

-------------
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.

Posted By: nvidic
Date Posted: 15 Dec 2013 at 11:15pm
what did irishmufc think tact was?!

Date Posted: 15 Dec 2013 at 11:17pm
Muffs mate smashed tacts back doors in

-------------

Posted By: 9fingers
Date Posted: 15 Dec 2013 at 11:44pm
Jesus what a thread

Date Posted: 15 Dec 2013 at 11:50pm
Tact- the ability to not say something to offend or insult someone inadvertently, to be diplomatic.

This is my understanding of tact.  

Arra Trap ye big eejit ye!!! 

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Dec 2013 at 8:17am

Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Don't know. I just typed culchies into Google and images of rednecks came up .

the lad with the pint is an absolute classic LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Dec 2013 at 11:56am
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

what did irishmufc think tact was?!

Well if I didn't know what tact was (which I obviously did) before I started this thread,I certainly do now

-------------

Date Posted: 03 Dec 2014 at 9:50pm
Bump

-------------

Posted By: PanteirA
Date Posted: 03 Dec 2014 at 9:55pm
Originally posted by Barry Barry wrote:

Rim me,

Glen
Who the f**k is Barry and what did he do to the q man

Posted By: Sligo Hornet
Date Posted: 03 Dec 2014 at 9:55pm
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

Bump

Someone in mind?

-------------
Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?

Date Posted: 03 Dec 2014 at 10:15pm

Bump

-------------
Chips don't bounce

Date Posted: 03 Dec 2014 at 10:28pm

-------------
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Posted By: rossieman
Date Posted: 03 Dec 2014 at 10:55pm
Originally posted by PanteirA PanteirA wrote:

Originally posted by Barry Barry wrote:

Rim me,

Glen
Who the f**k is Barry and what did he do to the q man

noticed that.Strange Shocked

Date Posted: 04 Dec 2014 at 11:59am

f**king arsehole drog

-------------

Posted By: DUBLIN DOC
Date Posted: 09 Jul 2017 at 8:20pm
Bump

Some things never change muffy wha

-------------
When all is said and done there is nothing left to say or do

Date Posted: 09 Jul 2017 at 8:43pm

LOLLOLLOL

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Jul 2017 at 10:21am
To the person who shall remain nameless that reported a post from 2013 for the use of a word, your opinion is noted. 

Date Posted: 12 Jul 2017 at 10:28am
Ah give us a hint ffs. Reporting a post from 2013 ffs   

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Jul 2017 at 10:31am
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

No.... 

Posted By: darmack
Date Posted: 12 Jul 2017 at 10:36am
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

No.... 

Does Ulster say 'No'?

-------------
The dark side.. And the light

Date Posted: 12 Jul 2017 at 11:24am
Originally posted by darmack darmack wrote:

No.... 

Does Ulster say 'No'?
Not my part of Ulster 

Date Posted: 12 Jul 2017 at 3:01pm

To the person who shall remain nameless that reported a post from 2013 for the use of a word, your opinion is noted. 
Seeing as the person went to the trouble to again 'report the post'.... the word in question was used to describe a topic and not used as an attack or insult against a person. I know you have time on your hands, but get a grip ffs. 

As for your point on reflecting badly on the forum, I got a nice image of pots and kettles all over the place.

Posted By: pre Madonna
Date Posted: 12 Jul 2017 at 3:03pm

Seeing as the person went to the trouble to again 'report the post'.... the word in question was used to describe a topic and not used as an attack or insult against a person. I know you have time on your hands, but get a grip ffs. 

As for your point on reflecting badly on the forum, I got a nice image of pots and kettles all over the place.
You can name me if you want, I don't give a bollocks. The word is unacceptable and all irony is intentional.

-------------
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net