Forum Description: All League Of Ireland Teams Forum
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=46107
Printed Date: 25 Apr 2024 at 8:27am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Transfers/Signings
Posted By: Shoco
Subject: Transfers/Signings
Date Posted: 17 Oct 2013 at 8:18pm
Delighted to have so many players signed up for next season, very unusual for us to have this done so early

Boyle, Massey, Mountney, Meenan, O'Donnell, Towell, Byrne, Hoban have all signed

think we might be looking for a new keeper as there is a lot of talk of Cherrie going back to scotland, maybe thats why we signed Winn a few weeks ago

-------------

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS

Replies:
Posted By: Stillhuntinghenry
Date Posted: 17 Oct 2013 at 8:55pm
I wouldn't be surprised if Kenny doesn't go for a couple of our young lads over the winter, most players out of contract and I know he did make an enquiry for ryan mc bride last season and his contract is now up.

We have signed 2 players so far - the 2 mcelenys, personal I'd have told Patrick to jog on, lazy fecker

Posted By: tribalarmy
Date Posted: 17 Oct 2013 at 8:56pm
Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

think we might be looking for a new keeper as there is a lot of talk of Cherrie going back to scotland, maybe thats why we signed Winn a few weeks ago

I'd be surprised if Winn is being signed as a number 1.

Date Posted: 17 Oct 2013 at 9:10pm
Originally posted by Stillhuntinghenry Stillhuntinghenry wrote:

I wouldn't be surprised if Kenny doesn't go for a couple of our young lads over the winter, most players out of contract and I know he did make an enquiry for ryan mc bride last season and his contract is now up.

We have signed 2 players so far - the 2 mcelenys, personal I'd have told Patrick to jog on, lazy fecker

read somewhere else that mc bride had agreed a deal with us alright

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Oct 2013 at 9:11pm
Originally posted by tribalarmy tribalarmy wrote:

I'd be surprised if Winn is being signed as a number 1.

dont know much about him but it was strange signing him when we already had a half decent back up keeper

-------------

Posted By: The U
Date Posted: 17 Oct 2013 at 9:41pm
any info on the towell contract? no interest from overseas?

Date Posted: 17 Oct 2013 at 9:50pm

read somewhere else that mc bride had agreed a deal with us alright

Nothing done yet but come next month he is free and no compensation payable as he is 23 so I'm expecting Kenny to make a move then. A lot will depend on who the Derry manager is I suspect, Devine will be gone after the last game I think

Date Posted: 17 Oct 2013 at 11:27pm
Originally posted by UCD AFC UCD AFC wrote:

What sort of info? The club also thanked the sponsors for helping with the deal, I would assume he's being payed in the off season from the fact they were mentioned

-------------

Posted By: nvidic
Date Posted: 17 Oct 2013 at 11:35pm
Luke Byrne be on the move?

Posted By: David McWilliams
Date Posted: 18 Oct 2013 at 12:27am
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Did you hear anything?

Date Posted: 18 Oct 2013 at 4:41pm

Originally posted by UCD AFC UCD AFC wrote:

What sort of info? The club also thanked the sponsors for helping with the deal, I would assume he's being payed in the off season from the fact they were mentioned

Well I'm surprised nobody else was sniffing around which might cause him to wait. I suppose the sponsors giving a hand and Kenny re-signing the others helped him make the decision.

Date Posted: 18 Oct 2013 at 5:34pm
i didnt say there wasnt other sniffing around

Chris Shields and brian Gartland also signed up now

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2013 at 12:47am
Originally posted by David McWilliams David McWilliams wrote:

Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Did you hear anything?

sligo was the word around dalymount tonight anyway

Posted By: roverstillidie
Date Posted: 19 Oct 2013 at 12:22pm
Rumours that Forrester, Bolger and Rogers will be Hoops with any number of the current shower released, specifically Dennehy, McCormack and Quigley out

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2013 at 12:42pm
Originally posted by roverstillidie roverstillidie wrote:

Rumours that Forrester, Bolger and Rogers will be Hoops with any number of the current shower released, specifically Dennehy, McCormack and Quigley out

Why would those players want to go to shamrock and take a step down?

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2013 at 2:03pm

Why would those players want to go to shamrock and take a step down?

Because they as ambitious as Sean o'connor

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2013 at 6:09pm

You said Quigley has already been fired?

Posted By: saintjoey
Date Posted: 19 Oct 2013 at 8:02pm

lol Bolger signed back with us already, why would forrester go there if he dosent go England he will be a pats

Date Posted: 20 Oct 2013 at 11:39am

I thought Dave Rodgers had retired

Date Posted: 20 Oct 2013 at 11:50am

I thought Dave Rodgers had retired

Ah he been offered a player/coach role 52 week contract with the best people in football around him!

Posted By: Richmond Ultra
Date Posted: 21 Oct 2013 at 12:43am
alan browne has moved from cork city to preston north end today. city get compensation as he was on an amateur contract.

-------------
Omnia Causa Fiunt

Posted By: OldBawnHoop
Date Posted: 01 Nov 2013 at 2:45pm
http://www.derryjournal.com/sport/football/derry-city-latest/simon-set-to-sign-on-dotted-line-for-shamrock-rovers-1-5639092" rel="nofollow - http://www.derryjournal.com/sport/football/derry-city-latest/simon-set-to-sign-on-dotted-line-for-shamrock-rovers-1-5639092

Posted By: TBWRA
Date Posted: 03 Nov 2013 at 9:08pm
Luke Byrne to Rvs tomorrow , hard one to take that

-------------
"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"

Posted By: The GerK
Date Posted: 03 Nov 2013 at 9:10pm
Originally posted by saintjoey saintjoey wrote:

lol Bolger signed back with us already, why would forrester go there if he dosent go England he will be a pats

Simple - money

Date Posted: 03 Nov 2013 at 9:43pm
Originally posted by TBWRA TBWRA wrote:

Whats he like ? Have not seen him play at all.

Date Posted: 03 Nov 2013 at 10:43pm
Originally posted by OldBawnHoop OldBawnHoop wrote:

He's fantastic. Probably the best left back behind Bermo. Only 19 as well. So saddened to see him go, especially to them. He's dead to me now.

Date Posted: 03 Nov 2013 at 10:43pm
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

Simple - money

It would wanna be a decent increase, seems to have a head on his shoulders, he wants to go England if he thinks pats is a better option he will stay unless rovers offer silly money!

Date Posted: 03 Nov 2013 at 10:53pm

He's fantastic. Probably the best left back behind Bermo. Only 19 as well. So saddened to see him go, especially to them. He's dead to me now.

LOL Yeah hard one to take if true. Powell must be on his way so.

Date Posted: 04 Nov 2013 at 12:21am

LOL Yeah hard one to take if true. Powell must be on his way so.

Byrne is twice the player Powell will ever be. Powell is fragile under pressure and weak at defending. Going forward they're roughly the same. Luke might shade it. Defensively Luke is magnificent! Taller, stronger, braver than Powell. He has also captained Bohs on a few occasions. However, if he moves to  Rovers and lets money get in the way of success or futuring his career like many players have in the past, he won't be half the player he was at Bohs. 

Posted By: Snowie
Date Posted: 04 Nov 2013 at 12:57am
I'd be pure heartbroken if he went to the shams. He might be too good for our squad but I thought he couple play for a top team in our league or play abroad :(

Date Posted: 04 Nov 2013 at 1:03am
Originally posted by Snowie Snowie wrote:

I'd be pure heartbroken if he went to the shams. He might be too good for our squad but I thought he couple play for a top team in our league or play abroad :(

LOL Well hopefully he will help turn us into a top team.

Date Posted: 04 Nov 2013 at 11:47am

It would wanna be a decent increase, seems to have a head on his shoulders, he wants to go England if he thinks pats is a better option he will stay unless rovers offer silly money!
And the fact that full time football at Rovers will help him get to England isn't relevant of course.

Youself and your Bohs chums need to get real on this. Players moving for full time football is ambitious. Look at Enda Stevens, would he be a millionaire now if he didn't move to Rovers?

Date Posted: 04 Nov 2013 at 11:48am

I think you need to remember your place in the scheme of things these days.

If we decide we want Lopes, we will take him too. That is how it is when you bankrupt your own club.

Posted By: Guf10
Date Posted: 04 Nov 2013 at 12:02pm
Keane, Cretaro, Conneely,Davoren, Russel, Rodgers, Hoban, Gaffney, folan, O'Donnell all back to the homeland to play with Galway fcThumbs Up

-------------
2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

Date Posted: 04 Nov 2013 at 12:31pm
thats some wishful thinking Guf!!

-------------

Posted By: starryplough
Date Posted: 04 Nov 2013 at 12:42pm

I'll wait until its confirmed, but I'd like to think Powell is going the other way LOL

Date Posted: 04 Nov 2013 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by starryplough starryplough wrote:

I'll wait until its confirmed, but I'd like to think Powell is going the other way LOL

There is a fee due only thing that will scupper it

-------------
"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"

Posted By: EastStandMan
Date Posted: 04 Nov 2013 at 1:20pm
The girls over on the boez forum are all sick as parrots over the Byrne story .......................which is good Smile. 6 grand will see the lad jump on the luas according to heary . Welcome to Tallaght son.

-------------
Shamrock Rovers - lovin the buzz .

Posted By: Dillonman
Date Posted: 04 Nov 2013 at 4:11pm
Sean Gannon signed for us from Pats:

http://www.dundalkfc.com/22841/" rel="nofollow - http://www.dundalkfc.com/22841/

-------------
We all hate Drog scum.

Posted By: DG80
Date Posted: 04 Nov 2013 at 7:22pm
Originally posted by Dillonman Dillonman wrote:

Sean Gannon signed for us from Pats:

http://www.dundalkfc.com/22841/" rel="nofollow - http://www.dundalkfc.com/22841/

thats a good signing. was impressed with him when he played. didnt play very often thou.

-------------
cup champions

Date Posted: 04 Nov 2013 at 7:27pm

thought this was happening today?? Third club in a day heard he was going to sign for

Date Posted: 04 Nov 2013 at 8:50pm
http://www.herald.ie/sport/soccer/bohs-to-lose-the-services-of-teen-sensation-byrne-29725084.html

-------------

Posted By: skinnymalinx
Date Posted: 04 Nov 2013 at 8:57pm
Luke byrne is a prospect but no more. i wouldnt put him in the top 5 left backs in the LOI
all the guff in the world from gypo fitzmaurice herag jouro wont change that.

Great great signing for dundalk getting Sean Gannon. now there's areal prospect!!
thought he would have gotten into the pats team last year, although the pats back 4 were very settled and won the league for the junkies.

-------------
beware the ides of march

Date Posted: 04 Nov 2013 at 9:08pm

And the fact that full time football at Rovers will help him get to England isn't relevant of course.

Youself and your Bohs chums need to get real on this. Players moving for full time football is ambitious. Look at Enda Stevens, would he be a millionaire now if he didn't move to Rovers?

Full time football alone is not going to help forrester if the club il has something rotting in it, be that fellow players or manager or whatever!

Forrester couldn't get into our team towards the end of the season which would be more realistic to him leaving IMO also there's a whipser of full time returing to Inchicore next season however I'm a fan of if it ain't broke don't fix it meself

Date Posted: 05 Nov 2013 at 4:38pm
Simon Madden is a Hoop . Welcome to Tallaght Simon .

-------------

Posted By: AntrimMan
Date Posted: 05 Nov 2013 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by EastStandMan EastStandMan wrote:

Smashing player yis have got there. Dissapointed. Was one I'd have loved to see us keep.

-------------
@AntrimMan85

Date Posted: 05 Nov 2013 at 4:43pm
Thumbs Up

-------------

Posted By: FREEWHEELER
Date Posted: 05 Nov 2013 at 4:51pm

Very good he's back, Hoops fan put up a stat there earlier, he has started 152 out of the last 154 competitive matches with Derry and Dundalk in the past 4 seasons, that's outstanding.  Clap

-------------
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....

Date Posted: 05 Nov 2013 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Very good he's back, Hoops fan put up a stat there earlier, he has started 152 out of the last 154 competitive matches with Derry and Dundalk in the past 4 seasons, that's outstanding.  Clap

in his time at dundalk, the only match time he missed was a pre season friendly when he came off at half time to allow ian foster 45 mins!

-------------

Date Posted: 05 Nov 2013 at 5:08pm

hes from tallaght

-------------

Posted By: FREEWHEELER
Date Posted: 05 Nov 2013 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by skinnymalinx skinnymalinx wrote:

Luke byrne is a prospect but no more. i wouldnt put him in the top 5 left backs in the LOI
all the guff in the world from gypo fitzmaurice herag jouro wont change that.

Great great signing for dundalk getting Sean Gannon. now there's areal prospect!!
thought he would have gotten into the pats team last year, although the pats back 4 were very settled and won the league for the junkies.

Agree completely, an excellent prospect.

-------------
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....

Date Posted: 05 Nov 2013 at 6:51pm

hes from tallaght

Ah,,,oops. Ta.

-------------

Date Posted: 05 Nov 2013 at 11:10pm

[es from tallaght

You know you are arguing Rovers with a Bohs fan, don't you?

Date Posted: 05 Nov 2013 at 11:11pm
I wasn't arguing

And you do know if you would actually ignore him he might go away

-------------

Date Posted: 06 Nov 2013 at 6:17am
Fly me to the moon and let me play amongst the stars Tongue

-------------

Date Posted: 06 Nov 2013 at 1:13pm

[es from tallaght

You know you are arguing Rovers with a Bohs fan, don't you?

Coming from someone who has ""bohs number one fan"" in his sig is a laugh .

-------------

Date Posted: 06 Nov 2013 at 3:24pm
Luke Byrne is a Hoop . Welcome to Tallaght Luke.

-------------

Posted By: Dillonman
Date Posted: 06 Nov 2013 at 3:56pm
Ross Gaynor rumoured to have signed back for us.

-------------
We all hate Drog scum.

Posted By: HateHenry
Date Posted: 06 Nov 2013 at 4:12pm

Fantastic skilful left back..very much on the up..his development at Bohs has seen him go from weak teenage boy to powerful man, a brilliant signing for "them"Cry, Hope he gets a break into the big time soon.Great player in the "Coleman/Irwin mould", destined for bigger and betterClap

-------------
Polska Bialo Czerwoni

Date Posted: 06 Nov 2013 at 4:14pm
http://www.shamrockrovers.ie/news/35-news/3438-luke-byrne-signs" rel="nofollow - http://www.shamrockrovers.ie/news/35-news/3438-luke-byrne-signs

Date Posted: 06 Nov 2013 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by HateHenry HateHenry wrote:

Fantastic skilful left back..very much on the up..his development at Bohs has seen him go from weak teenage boy to powerful man, a brilliant signing for "them"Cry, Hope he gets a break into the big time soon.Great player in the "Coleman/Irwin mould", destined for bigger and betterClap

Been snoopin the bohs forum and they say same as ya . Delighted with the two signings yesterday and today .

-------------

Date Posted: 06 Nov 2013 at 4:24pm
Good start to the off season with Madden and Byrne in and hopefully Sullivan and Powell out.

Date Posted: 06 Nov 2013 at 4:33pm
Powell is gone , Shepard to pats

-------------

Date Posted: 06 Nov 2013 at 5:03pm
is shepard still on loan or was he released?

-------------

Date Posted: 06 Nov 2013 at 5:08pm
Was on a six month loan at Rvs, not sure if move to pats is loan or permanent

-------------

Date Posted: 06 Nov 2013 at 5:22pm
We are obviously getting Killer back from Cork .

-------------

Date Posted: 06 Nov 2013 at 6:06pm

Been snoopin the bohs forum and they say same as ya . Delighted with the two signings yesterday and today .

No they don't. The Bozo forum has declared he is sh1te and no loss. It's vintage gypoweb

Date Posted: 06 Nov 2013 at 6:15pm

No they don't. The Bozo forum has declared he is sh1te and no loss. It's vintage gypoweb

Why do you continue to argue with him?

-------------

Date Posted: 06 Nov 2013 at 6:52pm
I'm not arguing. I'm pointing out he is fooling no-one. It amuses me.

Date Posted: 06 Nov 2013 at 7:54pm
Sheppard to pats has been doing the rounds! He's under contract but don't think they care what Sheppard does! I'd take him but not sure as a starter

Posted By: HateHenry
Date Posted: 06 Nov 2013 at 7:57pm

I'm not arguing. I'm pointing out he is fooling no-one. It amuses me.
would not like to think that is aimed at me.

-------------
Polska Bialo Czerwoni

Date Posted: 06 Nov 2013 at 7:57pm
I hear Notts County for Shep. 

Posted By: daithi
Date Posted: 06 Nov 2013 at 8:09pm
There you are now

-------------
Just because it's tradition does not make it right

Posted By: Snowie
Date Posted: 06 Nov 2013 at 8:33pm
Heartbroken Byrne has gone to them, obsessed rovers fans snooping around "gypoweb" shouldn't listen to people saying he's not a loss, he Is, a massive one at that.

Posted By: MC Hammered
Date Posted: 07 Nov 2013 at 12:15pm

Sheppard to pats has been doing the rounds! He's under contract but don't think they care what Sheppard does! I'd take him but not sure as a starter

Is Bisto defo going to Oz? He will be a big loss. Fagan is technically good but he doesn't have enough of a presence up front to play in that system. Maybe Patscelona will adopt the false 9 formation and play with no one up top. Wink

Shep would be a good squad addition if it happens.

-------------
El Puto Amo

Date Posted: 07 Nov 2013 at 1:08pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Is Bisto defo going to Oz? He will be a big loss. Fagan is technically good but he doesn't have enough of a presence up front to play in that system. Maybe Patscelona will adopt the false 9 formation and play with no one up top. Wink

Shep would be a good squad addition if it happens.

Yeah he's going he's says if it's not working out he will be back!

If he's good enough for Spain it's good enough for us!!

Squad man an I'd be happy! Our main man not so much

Date Posted: 07 Nov 2013 at 2:04pm
Kenna to rovers done deal! Work commitments is what I heard but no doubt money is a big reason!

Thanks for helping bring the league to Inchicore but we will move on

Date Posted: 07 Nov 2013 at 2:30pm
Ryan McBride has resigned for Derry, turned down trials with a few English clubs. Huge signing for us!!

Posted By: AntrimMan
Date Posted: 07 Nov 2013 at 2:45pm

Ryan McBride has resigned for Derry, turned down trials with a few English clubs. Huge signing for us!!

Seen that. Brilliant news.

-------------
@AntrimMan85

Posted By: MC Hammered
Date Posted: 07 Nov 2013 at 3:15pm

Kenna to rovers done deal! Work commitments is what I heard but no doubt money is a big reason!

That's a real shame. Quality player

-------------
El Puto Amo

Date Posted: 07 Nov 2013 at 3:40pm

An honourable and dignified post , kudos man.

-------------

Date Posted: 07 Nov 2013 at 4:23pm

An exceptionally meh signing.

Also quite worrying as this is the first player with a job we have signed in 5 years.

Date Posted: 07 Nov 2013 at 4:49pm
You joking RTID? Thats a great signing. He plays at centre half at a stroll half the time. Him and McGuinness would be a fantastic partnership.

Date Posted: 07 Nov 2013 at 5:18pm

You joking RTID? Thats a great signing. He plays at centre half at a stroll half the time. Him and McGuinness would be a fantastic partnership.

Think RTID is more worried about being full time and having the best people behind the scenes than actual footballers! Cracking center half only second to Browne IMO

Posted By: Cotsy
Date Posted: 07 Nov 2013 at 5:25pm
Where is Powell off to? Released?

Wouldnt be a bad signing for a lower half club like us.

-------------
Bohs Till I Die

Date Posted: 07 Nov 2013 at 5:25pm
Btw RTID yiz had pay Flynn at rovers and he had a job! Also rice works for the fai or did work for them

Date Posted: 07 Nov 2013 at 5:29pm

Btw RTID yiz had pay Flynn at rovers and he had a job! Also rice works for the fai or did work for them

where does he work?

Price is a fireman iirc

Date Posted: 07 Nov 2013 at 6:01pm

Heartbroken Byrne has gone to them, obsessed rovers fans snooping around "gypoweb" shouldn't listen to people saying he's not a loss, he Is, a massive one at that.

More just laughing at the quick reversal by the gypo's to be honest. This is your place, about time you got used to it

Date Posted: 07 Nov 2013 at 6:02pm

"Signed" being the key word. Flynn signed for us at the back of 2007

Date Posted: 07 Nov 2013 at 6:42pm

where does he work?

Price is a fireman iirc

Price involved in family transport company

-------------

Posted By: Saint Tom
Date Posted: 07 Nov 2013 at 8:48pm
Gutted that Conor has gone. Can't understand why the captain of the league champions would give up the opportunity to play cl. In bucko we trust and in his words "ah sure we'll take it and move on".

-------------
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation

Date Posted: 07 Nov 2013 at 8:53pm
What's the work situation ??

-------------

Date Posted: 07 Nov 2013 at 9:08pm

So what difference does it make then? They have had players recently that worked!

Rice defo did courses for the fai at one stage

Posted By: Saint Tom
Date Posted: 07 Nov 2013 at 9:14pm
He works as a porter in tallaght hospital. Stable job, with flexible hours. You know that they say imitation is the mist sincere form of flattery. You'd think he'd have learned from the likes of kavanagh, chambers, O'connor and the rest of them who couldn't tell a silk purse from a sows ear

-------------
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation

Posted By: skinnymalinx
Date Posted: 08 Nov 2013 at 8:14am
"You know that they say imitation is the mist sincere form of flattery."

no, they don't.LOLLOL

-------------
beware the ides of march

Date Posted: 08 Nov 2013 at 9:56am

Jesus wept. I'll type this slowly.

When Flynn signed Rovers were part time. When we went full time, he was the last part time player released.

Kenna is the first player signed since Rovers moved to Tallaght who has a job.

To me, regardless of his ability, that is a backwards step.

Date Posted: 08 Nov 2013 at 10:11am

Jesus wept. I'll type this slowly.

When Flynn signed Rovers were part time. When we went full time, he was the last part time player released.

Kenna is the first player signed since Rovers moved to Tallaght who has a job.

To me, regardless of his ability, that is a backwards step.

Not sure why you typed it slowly, no need for you spending ages doing that it comes up the same on this mate ;)

Ok, rice works and you tried to sign Flynn last year again!

Rovers are apparently very acomaditing to people's work these days! No harm in it no point paying players full time if there not doing there job properly

Date Posted: 08 Nov 2013 at 12:31pm

So what difference does it make then? They have had players recently that worked!

Rice defo did courses for the fai at one stage

And you still don't understand what he said? Rice was signed prior to Flynn, again in 2007. Its really not that difficult child

Date Posted: 08 Nov 2013 at 12:58pm
There is obviously a bad batch of methadone knocking around.

Rice works as a development officer for the FAI specifically tailored around his training.

Every other Rovers player is a full time pro.

Flynn was the last of the pre 08 part time players released.

If Croly is reverting to semi pro status, I would expect a bigger internal discussion within the club.

What bit of this is too complicated for you?

Date Posted: 08 Nov 2013 at 4:16pm

There is obviously a bad batch of methadone knocking around.

Rice works as a development officer for the FAI specifically tailored around his training.

Every other Rovers player is a full time pro.

Flynn was the last of the pre 08 part time players released.

If Croly is reverting to semi pro status, I would expect a bigger internal discussion within the club.

What bit of this is too complicated for you?

The part where you explain the difference in them working or not regardless of when they were signed they still were at the club with the rest of these full time superstars

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net