Forum Description: All football chat from around the globe
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=45499
Printed Date: 28 Apr 2024 at 1:03pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Ronaldo
Posted By: M.50
Subject: Ronaldo
Date Posted: 30 Aug 2013 at 4:13pm
Great http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/real-madrid/10272433/The-secrets-behind-the-development-of-Real-Madrids-Cristiano-Ronaldo-revealed-by-Rene-Meulensteen.html" rel="nofollow - read

Replies:
Posted By: tribalarmy
Date Posted: 30 Aug 2013 at 4:22pm
Excellent

Posted By: seanyshuffler
Date Posted: 02 Sep 2013 at 6:03pm

Never realised how big is ego is. Madrid unwilling to say how much they fully paid for Bale as it appears according to Spurs that it's more than they paid United for Ronaldo. 

Posted By: Jackthelad
Date Posted: 02 Sep 2013 at 6:07pm
sh*t, I thought this was the real Ronaldo thread

-------------
Oh Poland we loved you.....

Posted By: Clonbhoy
Date Posted: 02 Sep 2013 at 6:11pm
Got as far as seeing who wrote itDead

-------------
A man can have no greater love than give 90 minutes to his friends. @withgodlygrace

Posted By: Siralex
Date Posted: 02 Sep 2013 at 6:45pm
Surely that's just a self-observed interview with a man who used to be accused around Man United of having an ego.

"I made Ronaldo the best player in the world, give me a job please."

-------------
If I keep writing enough hagiographic articles on Man Utd, they might give me a job

Posted By: HateHenry
Date Posted: 15 Sep 2013 at 9:37pm
5 year deal with Madrid, incredible, amazing player, looks like he wont be coming back to Man U...Cry, ever..!!

-------------
Polska Bialo Czerwoni

Posted By: Roberto Baggio
Date Posted: 16 Sep 2013 at 9:07am
Heard him on the radio saying Manchester is the past now
Whats he on per week before tax, over 500k or something?

Posted By: HateHenry
Date Posted: 17 Sep 2013 at 9:54pm
22nd hatrick for RONClap unreal....

-------------
Polska Bialo Czerwoni

Posted By: Landon Donovan
Date Posted: 17 Sep 2013 at 11:16pm
A remarkable human being. One of the good guys in football too.

Date Posted: 18 Sep 2013 at 9:11am
The greatest 2nd best player in the world ever 

Posted By: Gary McKay
Date Posted: 18 Sep 2013 at 10:09am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Some say that was Garrincha, others say it was Pele.

Posted By: colemanY2K
Date Posted: 18 Sep 2013 at 10:12am
Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

Some say that was Garrincha, others say it was Pele.

Many older Brazilians say Garrincha...I'll go with them. The infamous bamboozling goal against the USSR in the 58 World Cup is unreal  Thumbs Up

Ronnie is definately up there.

-------------
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.

Date Posted: 22 Oct 2013 at 5:17pm
Embedded image permalink

Confused

Posted By: Vivakenbarlow
Date Posted: 22 Oct 2013 at 5:29pm
Someone's prob gonna get sacked

He's prob never been on twitter

-------------
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it

Posted By: horsebox
Date Posted: 19 Apr 2017 at 8:42pm
Arguably one of the worst free kicks takers in the game.

Which is quite a feat considering he has been in the top 2 footballers in the world for close to 10 years now.

-------------
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to

Posted By: BigStrongMan
Date Posted: 19 Apr 2017 at 8:43pm

Embedded image permalink

Confused
Kin Ell

-------------
PM me for all forum moderation queries.

Date Posted: 19 Apr 2017 at 8:47pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Which is quite a feat considering he has been in the top 2 footballers in the world for close to 10 years now.

Really? I would have thought he scores about 5/6 per season

-------------

Posted By: pre Madonna
Date Posted: 19 Apr 2017 at 9:56pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Really? I would have thought he scores about 5/6 per season
How many does he take though?

-------------
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.

Posted By: rossieman
Date Posted: 19 Apr 2017 at 10:39pm
Going back about a year ago he had a conversation rate of around 5%.That was one of the worst percentages for regular free takers in the top 5 leagues.
I think he was only getting around 20% on target.

Posted By: Shedite
Date Posted: 20 Apr 2017 at 9:09am
Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

Going back about a year ago he had a conversation rate of around 5%.That was one of the worst percentages for regular free takers in the top 5 leagues.
That's a myth about Ronaldo.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11096/10321631/cristiano-ronaldo-lionel-messi-dimitri-payet-or-gareth-bale-which-player-is-the-best-free-kick-taker" rel="nofollow - Stats show that he's among the best

Posted By: MC Hammered
Date Posted: 20 Apr 2017 at 9:28am
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11096/10321631/cristiano-ronaldo-lionel-messi-dimitri-payet-or-gareth-bale-which-player-is-the-best-free-kick-taker" rel="nofollow - Stats show that he's among the best

Those stats are nearly a year old. More up to date stats say that Messi has the better record. *

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4113392/Lionel-Messi-Spanish-football-s-free-kick-king-not-Cristiano-Ronaldo-stats-Barcelona-star-s-superiority.html" rel="nofollow - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4113392/Lionel-Messi-Spanish-football-s-free-kick-king-not-Cristiano-Ronaldo-stats-Barcelona-star-s-superiority.html

* I feel a bit queasy contributing to the endless Messi/Ronaldo debate. 

-------------
El Puto Amo

Posted By: Zinedine Kilbane 110
Date Posted: 20 Apr 2017 at 9:32am
It seems he has a good record for his clubs but terrible for his country.

Statistics from Opta reveal that Ronaldo has taken 34 free-kicks (18 at the World Cup and 16 at the European Championship) and failed to convert any of them in 28 major tournament games.

Worryingly, only eight have even hit the target. 

Of the remainder, 13 have been blocked and 13 have missed the target.

MOST DIRECT FREE-KICKS TAKEN AT MAJOR TOURNAMENTS (Since 1978, European players)
34 (scored 0) – Cristiano Ronaldo
27 (0) – Gheorghe Hagi
25 (2) – Michel Platini
22 (0) – Ronald Koeman
21 (2) – Zinedine Zidane
18 (0) – Wesley Sneijder
18 (0) – Francesco Totti

MOST EFFICIENT DIRECT FREE-KICK TAKERS AT MAJOR TOURNAMENTS (Since 1978, European players)
20 per cent – Thomas Hassler
15.4 per cent – David Beckham
11.8 per cent – Hristo Stoichkov
9.5 per cent – Zinedine Zidane

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Apr 2017 at 9:48am
It's like when fans go crazy when their team team wins a corner.

Something like only 3% of corners result in goals being scored.

Doesnt make sense.

-------------
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex

Posted By: rossieman
Date Posted: 20 Apr 2017 at 10:05am

Thats only comparing him to 3 other players .

Date Posted: 20 Apr 2017 at 10:18am
Hagi was some man for a shot!

-------------

Posted By: Shedite
Date Posted: 20 Apr 2017 at 10:55am

Thats only comparing him to 3 other players .
Well aware of that, but it shows that his 5%/8% record isn't that bad when compared with other freekick takers. He gets a lot of bad press because of all the fanfare he goes through every time he takes a free kick.

Date Posted: 20 Apr 2017 at 11:25am
I'm not sure about those stats. 
An 8% scoring rate from free kicks shouldn't be too bad. That's scoring 1 in every 12 approx. A team like Real should be getting about 2 or 3 direct free kicks per game I would imagine. So, if he was taking all of them, he should be scoring a free every 5 or 6 games. Given he plays about 45-50 games a year allowing for injuries, he should be scoring about 9 free kicks a year which he is never close to doing. 

Obviously, if he is converting 5% then that skews the stats. That's scoring 1 in every 20 attempts. Using the above template which I just made up anecdotally, he should be scoring about 6 or so every year. 

-------------
El Puto Amo

Posted By: alihau41
Date Posted: 20 Apr 2017 at 12:36pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

An 8% scoring rate from free kicks shouldn't be too bad. That's scoring 1 in every 12 approx. A team like Real should be getting about 2 or 3 direct free kicks per game I would imagine. So, if he was taking all of them, he should be scoring a free every 5 or 6 games. Given he plays about 45-50 games a year allowing for injuries, he should be scoring about 9 free kicks a year which he is never close to doing. 

Obviously, if he is converting 5% then that skews the stats. That's scoring 1 in every 20 attempts. Using the above template which I just made up anecdotally, he should be scoring about 6 or so every year. 

your views are based on "should be getting", an assumption of how many free-kicks they get within shooting distance, against a statistical value which is based off accurate data. genuinely how often does one team in a match get up to 3 shooting range free kicks?

Posted By: SuperDave84
Date Posted: 20 Apr 2017 at 12:46pm
Barca had at least that many last night, and all were missed.

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Apr 2017 at 12:47pm
Originally posted by alihau41 alihau41 wrote:

your views are based on "should be getting", an assumption of how many free-kicks they get within shooting distance, against a statistical value which is based off accurate data. genuinely how often does one team in a match get up to 3 shooting range free kicks?

Yeah I totally made up the figures but given that Real dominate most matches, is it unrealistic that assume that they get 2- 3 free kicks within striking range per game?

-------------
El Puto Amo

Posted By: Bob Hoskins
Date Posted: 20 Apr 2017 at 1:18pm

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL LOLEmbedded image permalink

Confused

-------------
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.

Posted By: kelvinroger1
Date Posted: 01 Dec 2017 at 1:30pm
Not long ago we expounded on the fantastically incorrect bust of Cristiano Ronaldo made by Emanuel Santos and now the web is humming about a Cristiano bust once more, but since of altogether extraordinary reasons.

Image Source: http://www.wallrule.com/ - http://www.wallrule.com/

Posted By: nvidic
Date Posted: 10 Jul 2018 at 4:42pm
Off to Juve, possibly today, so says the BBC

Posted By: Charlton's Child
Date Posted: 10 Jul 2018 at 4:51pm
Confirmed all over the shop now . Be interesting to see if they have to off load anyone . Heard reported fiat will be paying the wages . You’d presume baring juve not losing anyone will seal Serie A for the next few seasons 

Posted By: Trap junior
Date Posted: 10 Jul 2018 at 4:52pm
£105m

Always thought he would go back to Utd.  I suppose Mourinho telling him that he would be playing as a centre back didnt appeal to him

-------------
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)

Date Posted: 10 Jul 2018 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

£105m

Always thought he would go back to Utd.  I suppose Mourinho telling him that he would be playing as a centre back didnt appeal to him

You’d presume United has a sell on clause in the contract when they sold him . Probably made a nice number of this 

Date Posted: 10 Jul 2018 at 5:10pm
Mbappe to Real must be a decent bet now

-------------
El Puto Amo

Posted By: SuperDave84
Date Posted: 10 Jul 2018 at 5:10pm
Maybe. He was only 23 at the time. However, the sell-on may well only have lasted for the life of the first contract. It depends on the terms of the first sale.

-------------

Posted By: McG
Date Posted: 10 Jul 2018 at 5:14pm

Or that w@nker Neymar

-------------
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Date Posted: 10 Jul 2018 at 5:17pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Or that w@nker Neymar

Surly Perez has seen his antics during the world and even he can’t be bothered dealing with him . Mbappe has to be the better option considering his age 

Date Posted: 10 Jul 2018 at 5:18pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Maybe. He was only 23 at the time. However, the sell-on may well only have lasted for the life of the first contract. It depends on the terms of the first sale.

Possible a tricky down percentage the long he stayed at the club 

Posted By: HuntysCousin
Date Posted: 10 Jul 2018 at 5:19pm
Neymar 5/2 to go to Real this summer, Mbappe 9/4

Posted By: bhob
Date Posted: 10 Jul 2018 at 6:23pm
If Neymar goes it just cements how much of a ****/mercenary he is in modern football. Quickly becoming one of the most despised modern footballers in recent years 

Posted By: ShamtheRam
Date Posted: 10 Jul 2018 at 6:31pm
If CR7 wins a Champions League with Juve can we officially regard him as the GOAT?

-------------
YBIG NPF founder and CEO

Posted By: BabbsBalls
Date Posted: 10 Jul 2018 at 6:39pm
Great move for a 33 year old. Still competing at the top level. None of this L.A bollox.

-------------
l hear you are a racist now, father ?

Posted By: PanteirA
Date Posted: 10 Jul 2018 at 7:37pm
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

If CR7 wins a Champions League with Juve can we officially regard him as the GOAT?
If he ever achieves that he might do a guest appearance in puck fair some year.

Date Posted: 10 Jul 2018 at 8:19pm

Hazard and Kane

-------------
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex

Posted By: niallmc
Date Posted: 10 Jul 2018 at 10:06pm
Originally posted by PanteirA PanteirA wrote:

LOL

Date Posted: 10 Jul 2018 at 10:08pm
Originally posted by PanteirA PanteirA wrote:

LOL

-------------
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.

Posted By: irishmufc
Date Posted: 10 Jul 2018 at 10:23pm
It seems way too much money to spend on a 33 year old no matter how world class they may be. 

I don't know anything about merchandising but how much realistically would Juventus recoup from Ronaldo jerseys sold, marketing etc etc over the next 4 years?

-------------
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.

Date Posted: 10 Jul 2018 at 10:29pm
From an interesting piece on transfer myths a while back, with Zlatan used as an example.

Despite the nonsense you may have heard about  https://www.theguardian.com/football/zlatan-ibrahimovic" rel="nofollow - Zlatan Ibrahimovic  shirt sales generating £50m for Manchester United, which would far exceed his wages, it’s simply not true. In fact, United don’t even automatically receive the 10-15% industry-standard royalty payment, no doubt because the up-front £75m annual payment is so large. United’s royalty payment only kicks in once a certain number of shirts are sold.

Just under three million Manchester United shirts were sold last season. As a case in point, let’s assume that Ibrahimovic helps sell an additional 300,000 shirts. A 10% increase is a very optimistic projection, especially considering Ibrahimovic is a Nike athlete and won’t be engaging in any Adidas promotional activities on his own. His image rights deal with United will almost certainly allow the club to feature him in Adidas promotional activities, as long as he appears with at least two other United players and the activity does not imply that Ibrahimovic is giving a personal endorsement to Adidas.

Additionally, while many United fans may choose to buy an Ibrahmovic shirt, over, say, a Chris Smalling shirt, a lot of those fans were already going to buy a shirt in the first place.

Let’s also assume that United’s royalty kicks in after three million shirts are sold, and the club receive a 15% royalty on each subsequent shirt sold. Assuming a price of £70 per shirt, that’s an additional £21m in gross sales from 300,000 shirts. Manchester United’s cut of that would be just over £3m. Now, £3m is not an insignificant amount, but it offsets less than 20% of what Ibrahimovic will likely cost the club this season (wages, agent fee, signing bonus, image rights deal).

So, at best, United are likely to see around £3m in additional revenue. While certainly not a paltry sum, it doesn’t come close to covering his costs, let alone help United earn an additional £50m. Put simply, there’s a reason why Adidas has earned more in the last six months than Manchester United, one of the highest-earning football clubs in the world, has earned in its 138-year existence.

-------------

Posted By: Het-field
Date Posted: 10 Jul 2018 at 10:34pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

It seems way too much money to spend on a 33 year old no matter how world class they may be. 

I don't know anything about merchandising but how much realistically would Juventus recoup from Ronaldo jerseys sold, marketing etc etc over the next 4 years?

I would have thought its a reliance on league wins, and potential European Cup victories, and the prize money that flows. Ronaldo could make a serious difference on the pitch.

But I agree, I wouldnt be overly happy seeing my club pay that amount of money for a 33 year old player, even one in the condition and skill set of Ronaldo.

Posted By: BabbsBalls
Date Posted: 10 Jul 2018 at 11:48pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

A lot more than what they paid for him.

-------------
l hear you are a racist now, father ?

Posted By: Trap junior
Date Posted: 10 Jul 2018 at 11:52pm
This Ronaldo fella is a cod

-------------
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)

Posted By: Pinturicchio
Date Posted: 11 Jul 2018 at 12:49am
Juve share price gone up nearly 25% in last 4 days circa €150 million.

Once Sarri hopefully takes over at Chelsea in next few days there is strong talk of Higuain going there to link up with his old napoli manager who he had his best season with scoring 36 league goals an all time Serie A record for €60 million.  And Danielle Rugani a really good centre half who I think Juve will regret selling and I would be sorry to see him go as I would prefer to sell Benatia going to Chelsea for €40 million.

Think 3/4 of Ronaldos wages are been covered by FIAT/Ferrari as a global ambassador.

But the big plus is the interest it will give people to actually watch serie a which not the league it was in the 90s but still much better than the general perception.

It will also ensure pjanic dybala and Douglas Costa will not look to leave Juve and I think Dybala will develop and learn a lot about hard work behind the scenes from Ronaldo. 

And if unlike the past Juve having to sell stars Pogba vidal bonucci to get the replacements.  I think they now can keep these players and add to the overall squad every year. 

Also it is good for Italian football as other bigger players maybe will start going there again  

On the flip side what price is Icardi to real madrid 

-------------
Ron Burgundy: Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diego, which of course in German means a whale's vagina.

Date Posted: 11 Jul 2018 at 1:44am
Originally posted by Pinturicchio Pinturicchio wrote:

Juve share price gone up nearly 25% in last 4 days circa €150 million.

Once Sarri hopefully takes over at Chelsea in next few days there is strong talk of Higuain going there to link up with his old napoli manager who he had his best season with scoring 36 league goals an all time Serie A record for €60 million.  And Danielle Rugani a really good centre half who I think Juve will regret selling and I would be sorry to see him go as I would prefer to sell Benatia going to Chelsea for €40 million.

Think 3/4 of Ronaldos wages are been covered by FIAT/Ferrari as a global ambassador.

But the big plus is the interest it will give people to actually watch serie a which not the league it was in the 90s but still much better than the general perception.

It will also ensure pjanic dybala and Douglas Costa will not look to leave Juve and I think Dybala will develop and learn a lot about hard work behind the scenes from Ronaldo. 

And if unlike the past Juve having to sell stars Pogba vidal bonucci to get the replacements.  I think they now can keep these players and add to the overall squad every year. 

Also it is good for Italian football as other bigger players maybe will start going there again  

On the flip side what price is Icardi to real madrid 

I'm hoping Rugani stays too, lot of rumours about him leaving unfortunately. Having said that, Caldara is coming in this summer, and he has been excellent with Atalanta over the last couple of seasons.

As has been said by a few, this is a huge signing for the league. It's the biggest overseas signing since Ronaldo in 97. What a sign of intent from Juve, but they have to turn that into European success.

Posted By: Double Maxim
Date Posted: 11 Jul 2018 at 6:29am
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

If Neymar goes it just cements how much of a ****/mercenary he is in modern football. Quickly becoming one of the most despised modern footballers in recent years 

Exactly though he is having a good go at that now with his ridiculous diving.       

-------------
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world

Date Posted: 11 Jul 2018 at 6:34am
It’s a huge boost for the league and should increase the demand for live matches overseas.

I think it was the right time to move from Madrid. He went out on a high.

It’s likely going to trigger a number of transfers now.

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Sep 2018 at 11:10pm
http://www.spiegel.de/international/cristiano-ronaldo-kathryn-mayorga-the-woman-who-accuses-ronaldo-of-rape-a-1230634.html" rel="nofollow - http://www.spiegel.de/international/cristiano-ronaldo-kathryn-mayorga-the-woman-who-accuses-ronaldo-of-rape-a-1230634.html

Date Posted: 30 Sep 2018 at 11:28pm
The fact his lawyers haven't followed through on their threats to sue Der Spiegel make me think he is in real trouble with this claim

Date Posted: 01 Oct 2018 at 9:14am
Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

The fact his lawyers haven't followed through on their threats to sue Der Spiegel make me think he is in real trouble with this claim

Sure he admitted himself she said no and told him to stop

Date Posted: 01 Oct 2018 at 2:13pm
Unhappy

There was a payment of 200k or something, never a good sign. 

-------------
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.

Date Posted: 01 Oct 2018 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

The leaked documents on their own obviously don't look good, but it could be questioned how legitimate they are. It's those, plus the fact Ronaldo's side haven't been able to shut the story down that makes me really believe it actually happened.

Date Posted: 01 Oct 2018 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Unhappy

Anally raped her the claim is.

Date Posted: 01 Oct 2018 at 4:00pm

Unhappy

175k extra for anal? She's a bit precious!

-------------

Posted By: Hans Moleman
Date Posted: 01 Oct 2018 at 5:40pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Unhappy

175k extra for anal? She's a bit precious!

LOL you're a sick puppy

-------------
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."

Posted By: Hans Moleman
Date Posted: 01 Oct 2018 at 5:42pm
The fact there has been threats from Ronaldo's lawyers to sue Der Spiegel but nothing has happened at all in that regard (think Der Spiegel first reported on this over a year ago) points towards there being a lot of truth in this. 

This is one that I don't think will be going away anytime soon 

-------------
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."

Date Posted: 01 Oct 2018 at 6:35pm

Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

The leaked documents on their own obviously don't look good, but it could be questioned how legitimate they are. It's those, plus the fact Ronaldo's side haven't been able to shut the story down that makes me really believe it actually happened.

I'd I'm not mistaken they were leaked before, he threatened to sue and didn't follow through, says a lot. 

Date Posted: 01 Oct 2018 at 9:54pm
It appears the LVPD have re-opened the case

Posted By: Cabra Hoop
Date Posted: 01 Oct 2018 at 10:13pm
Can't help wondering how much RM knew about this considering the speed of the transfer to Juve. 

-------------
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "

Date Posted: 01 Oct 2018 at 10:16pm

Unhappy

Always suspected he was gay

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Oct 2018 at 12:31pm
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

Can't help wondering how much RM knew about this considering the speed of the transfer to Juve. 

He'd suggested after the Champions League final that he'd be going so who knows

-------------

Posted By: Gabrieléire
Date Posted: 02 Oct 2018 at 12:35pm
I think it’s true but I am basing this on him in the report supposedly saying “She said no and stop several times” and when someone has paid someone a lump sum to stay quiet it doesn’t look good. 

Date Posted: 14 Nov 2019 at 9:08pm
On 98 international goals now.

Apparently Juve not happy he is playing tonight. 

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net