Posted By: zizu Kilbane
Subject: pulling a t_rAndy
Date Posted: 15 Nov 2008 at 10:31pm

-------------
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"

Replies:
Posted By: theworm2345
Date Posted: 16 Nov 2008 at 12:17am
A) No, being single is better anyway (go out and bang the first (hot) girl you see!)
B) Judging by your spelling and the double you're already half way there

-------------
http://www.globalsportsarchive.com/competitions/soccer/" rel="nofollow - League of Ireland archive with reports back to 91/92 (goalscorers for First Division) now online, plus Twitter: twitter.com/StattoLOI

Posted By: McG
Date Posted: 16 Nov 2008 at 7:25am
Haha good man Zizu..

Worm tell us what was there!

Posted By: seaniemac
Date Posted: 16 Nov 2008 at 9:44am
Posting at 4.31am, fair play to you, I'd say it was quality. Worm, what was it?!

Zizu, I'm also impressed that you got up five hours later to take it down, I wouldn't have even remembered posting it in the first place! Clap

Date Posted: 16 Nov 2008 at 12:38pm

Well he took it down so I think he doesnt want people to see, but there was some bad spelling

-------------
http://www.globalsportsarchive.com/competitions/soccer/" rel="nofollow - League of Ireland archive with reports back to 91/92 (goalscorers for First Division) now online, plus Twitter: twitter.com/StattoLOI

Date Posted: 16 Nov 2008 at 2:09pm
Originally posted by theworm2345 theworm2345 wrote:

Well he took it down so I think he doesnt want people to see, but there was some bad spelling

Gis a hint Worm?

Date Posted: 16 Nov 2008 at 2:13pm
It was something to the effect of should I do a gouldinho and drink myself half to death if I remember right

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Nov 2008 at 2:15pm

Haha and we thought the likes and dislikes was turning into a dear diary!

Jaysis!

Date Posted: 16 Nov 2008 at 2:20pm

Dislikes: POSTING THINGS WHEN IM S*IT FACED

BAN ME COUNTAngry

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Nov 2008 at 2:20pm

What ye do last night Zizu?

Posted By: Honey Monster
Date Posted: 16 Nov 2008 at 3:23pm
He's a Shels fan McG; he cried last night

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Nov 2008 at 3:28pm
Thought he was a rovers man seen as he was hailing the Plaza in Tallaght.

Zizu can you confirm?

Reckon Gouldy is in some ditch right about now!

Date Posted: 16 Nov 2008 at 3:36pm
Could be correct actually

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Nov 2008 at 5:12pm
I dont follow a team in the Eircom league, usually just go to the most attractive fixture thats on in Dublin, although SRFC moving to my neck of the woods may change that!

-------------

Posted By: t_rAndy
Date Posted: 17 Nov 2008 at 9:03am
wtf? anyway i am starting to function again. Another weekend another crazy adventure. Successful though. Slept with a nice little thing on friday night. Got caught by the Ma in the morning when she was leaving. They weren't happy. Rest of the weekend i was too hammered to even try to pull. But had a good laugh with female company for the majority

Posted By: gouldinho
Date Posted: 17 Nov 2008 at 9:05am
Good Stuff Thumbs%20Up

Date Posted: 17 Nov 2008 at 9:29am

Any pics of this "nice little thing" Andy

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Nov 2008 at 9:46am

no. Don't even think I';ll see her again. She was a bit of a weirdo in the morning after.

Posted By: Gaz
Date Posted: 17 Nov 2008 at 9:56am
in what way andy?

-------------
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday

Date Posted: 17 Nov 2008 at 9:59am
well i know her older sister so I think she was just really embarrased that she went home with me. Too posh for my liking as well

Date Posted: 17 Nov 2008 at 10:06am

How old is the one you pulled if you know her older sister?

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Nov 2008 at 10:21am

Date Posted: 17 Nov 2008 at 10:24am

Good lad Andy. Where’d you pull her?

-------------

Posted By: The GerK
Date Posted: 17 Nov 2008 at 10:33am
I'm chasing a 19 year old at the moment
Is that fair game lads??

Date Posted: 17 Nov 2008 at 10:34am
as long as she has a heartbeat she's fair game for you ye tramp

-------------
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday

Date Posted: 17 Nov 2008 at 10:35am

19? She’s young enough to be your daughter

-------------

Posted By: erimus
Date Posted: 17 Nov 2008 at 10:37am
chasing?
not literally i hope

-------------
This is our f**king country we're talking about - Keano

ROLL ON 2016

Date Posted: 17 Nov 2008 at 10:37am
Originally posted by GerKeano GerKeano wrote:

Is that fair game lads??

Half your age plus six is the limit GerK.

Fair play Andy Clap

Date Posted: 17 Nov 2008 at 10:40am
Originally posted by McGoldrick2284 McGoldrick2284 wrote:

Is that fair game lads??

Half your age plus six is the limit GerK.

Fair play Andy Clap

that means you are fooked then..

wanna be in gerk's gang?

-------------

Posted By: Justice Shark
Date Posted: 17 Nov 2008 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by Honey Monster Honey Monster wrote:

19? She’s young enough to be your daughter

LOLLOLLOLLOL I agree ya pervo gerk ! does she have any matesTongue ?

-------------
Mickey Mouse Ya Bleedin' Bollox

Posted By: The_Yank
Date Posted: 18 Nov 2008 at 9:57am
Ger... give my number to her friends so when I am over next they can show me around Dublin... cause I have never been there before. LOL

-------------
UCD Physios ...We feel you up when you're feeling down

Date Posted: 18 Nov 2008 at 2:09pm
I kissed a 17 year old a few weeks ago. That was probably a bit too young. I'd have a one night stand with someone 18 or 19 but that would probably be it.

Date Posted: 18 Nov 2008 at 2:12pm
Jaysis Andy. Was she any use?

Posted By: billybob
Date Posted: 18 Nov 2008 at 2:16pm

Ah no talk without pics....you know the rules. Surely she has a facebook

-------------
Couldn't pour water out of a boot with instructions on the heel

Date Posted: 18 Nov 2008 at 2:19pm
Haha good man andy! So where did u kiss her? The leisure plex?

-------------

Posted By: The Rovers
Date Posted: 18 Nov 2008 at 2:20pm
Nothing wrong with a nice little 17 year old, sure half of them look much older when all dressed up.

Date Posted: 18 Nov 2008 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by gazsh gazsh wrote:

Haha good man andy! So where did u kiss her? The leisure plex?

I'm waiting for a reply along the lines of

"no, on the lips"

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Nov 2008 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by The Rovers The Rovers wrote:

Nothing wrong with a nice little 17 year old, sure half of them look much older when all dressed up.

Ok Rovers, spill the beansBig%20smile

-------------

Posted By: The Rovers
Date Posted: 18 Nov 2008 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by billybob billybob wrote:

Eh.... I meant in general like.....

Date Posted: 18 Nov 2008 at 2:25pm

Eh.... I meant in general like.....

Yeah, "A mate of mine........"LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Nov 2008 at 2:27pm

Its called statuatory rape here

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Nov 2008 at 2:28pm
Did I tell anyone about the one week bender I went on the last week of October? It was the reason I was going to stay off the drink until Christmas but it didn't last.

Started drinking on the Thursday night and didn't finish until the following Thursday. On the Tuesday (the day after the bank holiday and I had two weeks off work) me and my mate went down to bar early for a curer. Anyway we got talking and we eventually ended up with our bags packed and were going to try get a cheap flight somewhere but everything had gone up on the day of the flights they go full price. Anyway me mate was texting some bird at the time so he said would she have a mate for me just to have a bit of fun. So she said she did but only ended up meeting her for awhile but then ended up getting too pissed and fell asleep and when I woke back up she had started being sick. Thank god. Only found out after that she was 17

Date Posted: 18 Nov 2008 at 2:28pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

wtf? anyway i am starting to function again. Another weekend another crazy adventure. Successful though. Slept with a nice little thing on friday night. Got caught by the Ma in the morning when she was leaving. They weren't happy. Rest of the weekend i was too hammered to even try to pull. But had a good laugh with female company for the majority
Originally posted by theworm2345 theworm2345 wrote:

A) No, being single is better anyway (go out and bang the first (hot) girl you see!)
B) Judging by your spelling and the double you're already half way there
They should call me (Love) Doctor Worm...you're welcome LOLWink

I found a pic of GerK

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Nov 2008 at 2:30pm

Did I tell anyone about the one week bender I went on the last week of October? It was the reason I was going to stay off the drink until Christmas but it didn't last.

Started drinking on the Thursday night and didn't finish until the following Thursday. On the Tuesday (the day after the bank holiday and I had two weeks off work) me and my mate went down to bar early for a curer. Anyway we got talking and we eventually ended up with our bags packed and were going to try get a cheap flight somewhere but everything had gone up on the day of the flights they go full price. Anyway me mate was texting some bird at the time so he said would she have a mate for me just to have a bit of fun. So she said she did but only ended up meeting her for awhile but then ended up getting too pissed and fell asleep and when I woke back up she had started being sick. Thank god. Only found out after that she was 17

Shame ye couldnt have got away Andy. Where were yis thinking of headin?

Was the young wan any use at least? Will ye be up to your old tricks this weekend?

Date Posted: 18 Nov 2008 at 2:33pm
Haha it just gets better! How come she was out on a school night anyway andy? Does she not have mocks to be studyin for or somethin?

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Nov 2008 at 2:33pm
I thought your one was ok, nothing special. Actually the funny thing is when we walked into the gaf there was a cracking 20 year old blonde so I was thinking "yes you do" but it turned out that was a room mate and the other one that I was meeting was in another room and some other bloke came up and rode the blonde after.
Me mate has seen the 17 year old a few times since and he said if I don't he will so she must be alright.

This weekend I am not too sure. If I do I won't be going out Sunday. only thing is I am in desperate need to get new clothes

Date Posted: 18 Nov 2008 at 2:34pm
Pics please tr_randy...facebook,bebo etc etc

Jzus you should have sllit with ur Richard the 3rd ages ago

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Nov 2008 at 2:34pm

Haha it just gets better! How come she was out on a school night anyway andy? Does she not have mocks to be studyin for or somethin?

It was the last week of October so probably school term I guess. Not sure if she was still in school anyway. I was pissed when I entered the gaf and didn't try have a proper conversation. Just asked her had I scored and she said yeah so I dropped the wear on her.

Date Posted: 18 Nov 2008 at 2:35pm

I thought your one was ok, nothing special. Actually the funny thing is when we walked into the gaf there was a cracking 20 year old blonde so I was thinking "yes you do" but it turned out that was a room mate and the other one that I was meeting was in another room and some other bloke came up and rode the blonde after.
Me mate has seen the 17 year old a few times since and he said if I don't he will so she must be alright.

This weekend I am not too sure. If I do I won't be going out Sunday. only thing is I am in desperate need to get new clothes

Tell your mate to sign up to YBIG hehe

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Nov 2008 at 2:35pm

Can't remember her name. Didn't take her number.

Date Posted: 18 Nov 2008 at 2:36pm

Jaysis you could write a book on your exploits. Top job Andy!

Sunday? It's a work night no? Ye cant be going on the tear anyway!

New clothes? Steering away from the auld "same clothes every weekend lark"?

Date Posted: 18 Nov 2008 at 2:37pm

It was the last week of October so probably school term I guess. Not sure if she was still in school anyway. I was pissed when I entered the gaf and didn't try have a proper conversation. Just asked her had I scored and she said yeah so I dropped the wear on her.

COMIC GOLD THERE! Clap

Date Posted: 18 Nov 2008 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by McGoldrick2284 McGoldrick2284 wrote:

Jaysis you could write a book on your exploits. Top job Andy!

Sunday? It's a work night no? Ye cant be going on the tear anyway!

New clothes? Steering away from the auld "same clothes every weekend lark"?

Not for 90% of Tallaght its not

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Nov 2008 at 2:40pm
well not as much now cause I am going out with the lads so they don't give a sh*t what you wear whereas the ex would say I need to get new clothes. But I've been going the Plaza 2 nights a weekend and the metro beforehand so you see a lot of the same faces so need to update my clothes with a couple more outfits.

Might not go out this weekend though. Don't get paid til Friday week so if I take it easy I can give my body a break and then not have to get loans to go out. Would have been a good weekend to go out though as ex is going away for the weekend

Date Posted: 18 Nov 2008 at 2:42pm
Where is she off to Andy? Have ye been in contact?

Date Posted: 18 Nov 2008 at 2:44pm
ay yeah talking but defo over. think it probably would have been reported back to her about my antics in the plaza over the weekend cause i seen people she knew. On the friday i was with your one and on the Sunday birds were stripping me in the middle of the place

Date Posted: 18 Nov 2008 at 2:46pm

ay yeah talking but defo over. think it probably would have been reported back to her about my antics in the plaza over the weekend cause i seen people she knew. On the friday i was with your one and on the Sunday birds were stripping me in the middle of the place

Nurses with white coats?

Haha i'm just jealous

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Nov 2008 at 2:47pm
Must venture out to this Plaza place. Is it any use Andy? Tough to get in i.e. dress sharp and flash the cash?

Date Posted: 18 Nov 2008 at 2:48pm

Very posh, even Keano cant get in there(his scumbag mates in tow didnt help mind you)

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Nov 2008 at 2:52pm
No well I know the bouncers from always going there. I'd say a groub of lads you might have to watch yourselfs going up. Some people say it can be hard to score birds, well to get them home with you anyway. But it is full of gorgeous women and Sunday's it's 2.50 a drink. Metro is a disco bar that fills up before the plaza. That's also a great spot. Usually what I do is hit my local in the belgard early, then metro for 8 and then plaza for 11:45. But usually I can't stand by the end of the night.
Night where I only had 3 pints before going out was the night I scored surprise surprise. Might just go out this Friday and do the same.

Posted By: The GerK
Date Posted: 18 Nov 2008 at 3:09pm
Jaysus, this thread got good
19 in my book is fair game, she is in college and all
17, maybe ok for just a kiss
What age are you Anmdy?

Date Posted: 18 Nov 2008 at 3:11pm
I'm 23. Look 28!

Date Posted: 18 Nov 2008 at 4:29pm
Ok first of all its half ur age plus 7 anything below that is a bit dodgey.
Secondly, just got out of a four and a half year relationship, any advice t_rAndy?

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Nov 2008 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by zizu Kilbane zizu Kilbane wrote:

Ok first of all its half ur age plus 7 anything below that is a bit dodgey.
Secondly, just got out of a four and a half year relationship, any advice t_rAndy?

Sure you want that advice??

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Nov 2008 at 3:33am
bump

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Nov 2008 at 3:37am
Good man Zizu. Go out and get locked with Andy. He seems to get lucky every weekend.

He is going shopping this weekend for new clothes, tag along.

Posted By: Citizen
Date Posted: 19 Nov 2008 at 3:51am
Lads ye are some pack of pervs in fairness, fair play andy non the less, best place for scoring in town is coppers without a doubt!Clap

-------------
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)

Date Posted: 19 Nov 2008 at 3:56am
damn right citizen..bit of flannery's before hand to warm up..

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Nov 2008 at 3:59am

Can't remember her name. Didn't take her number.
ClapClapClap

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Nov 2008 at 4:01am

Jaysus, this thread got good
19 in my book is fair game, she is in college and all
17, maybe ok for just a kiss
What age are you Anmdy?
Confused

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Nov 2008 at 4:02am

damn right citizen..bit of flannery's before hand to warm up..
Dead

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Nov 2008 at 4:04am
whatever JS..its the best place on earthBig%20smile

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Nov 2008 at 4:14am

whatever JS..its the best place on earthBig%20smile
Your taste and knowledge of the South City Boozers is abysmal GazhThumbs%20Down

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Nov 2008 at 4:20am
whats a better spot for lobbiing da gob then Justice?

-------------

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)

Date Posted: 19 Nov 2008 at 4:25am
Don't think I'd be as lucky in somewhere like Coppers. I am better at mingling with my kind of people.

It's still sh*t not being with the ex anymore especially during the week but I think the only way to get over it is to go on the piss all weekend. Going to try take it a little bit easier this weekend though.

Date Posted: 19 Nov 2008 at 4:34am
whats your kid of people, dubs? another good spot for scoring is club 92, the posh birds love the country fellas, (full of knobs-jockeys though)

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Nov 2008 at 4:43am
Originally posted by citizenerased citizenerased wrote:

whats a better spot for lobbiing da gob then Justice?
On the Southside Wesley Disco Citizen

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Nov 2008 at 4:43am

whats your kid of people, dubs? another good spot for scoring is club 92, the posh birds love the country fellas, (full of knobs-jockeys though)
Confused

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Nov 2008 at 4:49am

I would say working class. I'd be able to get on with someone from Kilenarden or Jobstown more so than a D4 head or posh bogger. Although the bird I got on Friday is kind of posh, that was one of the reasons I deleted her number on the Saturday.

Date Posted: 19 Nov 2008 at 4:49am

Don't think I'd be as lucky in somewhere like Coppers. I am better at mingling with my kind of people.

It's still sh*t not being with the ex anymore especially during the week but I think the only way to get over it is to go on the piss all weekend. Going to try take it a little bit easier this weekend though.

u'd be suprised Andy..coppers is THE PLACE to go if u are lookin to 'drop the wear!' on a little lady if u are single..

and yeah durin the week is a pain in the hole if u've just broken up with a moth but instead of sittin around moping on ur own u should go up2 the lads and play pro-ev, watch champions lge footy etc to take ur mind off it..

so u headin to coppers this weekend?Wink

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Nov 2008 at 4:50am

Quality thread.

First all Gerk, are you serious when you say it’s ok to kiss a 17 year old? Mate you’d go down for that.

Secondly, Flannerys is shocking, just shocking. I’ve been there twice and I could smell the inbreds. Plus, it was 90% fellas, well maybe there were a few more moths but they must have looked like fellas.

Finally, I’ve been hearing tremendous things about this Plaza place – some of the lads off me team go there. Unfortunately it’s too far away for me but when I do go out I’ll just kip in Gerk’s after he gives his gaf it’s yearly clean.

Please continue Andy

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Nov 2008 at 4:55am
Good thing about the Plaza is it's going to be busy every night from Thursday - Sunday. A lot of the time it is the same crowd but the women are mostly between 18-26 and all try to look after themselves. I'd say it's kind of like a competition up there to see who looks the best. Hence why I like to update my clobber.

Thursdays - Best of 70's, 80's and 90's. Full of college students
Fridays - Standard chart music. Busy but not so that you can't move
Saturdays - Really busy can sometimes be a pain but generally always a good night.
Sundays - 2.50 a gargle and always full as well. Probably one of the best spots to go on a Sunday around Dublin.

Date Posted: 19 Nov 2008 at 4:58am
Yeh Plaza was a great spot years ago on a Sunday nite HM..haven't been in about seven years though.
Gerk is a big fan of the local youthclub discos these days apparently as he finds the Plaza crowd a bit old

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Nov 2008 at 4:59am
Is Coco's still going Andy ?

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Nov 2008 at 5:05am
Cocos is only on a Saturday night and I had to go to there for the 1st time in over a year on Saturday night because my ex was going to the Plaza so we have a mutual agreement that we'll avoid each other when out drinking. Thought there might be some little easy scangers down there but the place was a sausage fest and crap. Won't be going back there for a long time anyway

Date Posted: 19 Nov 2008 at 5:08am

Cocos is only on a Saturday night and I had to go to there for the 1st time in over a year on Saturday night because my ex was going to the Plaza so we have a mutual agreement that we'll avoid each other when out drinking. Thought there might be some little easy scangers down there but the place was a sausage fest and crap. Won't be going back there for a long time anyway
Mutual Agreement to avoid each other ? that's a bit drastic Andy surely ?

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Nov 2008 at 5:13am

Quality thread.

First all Gerk, are you serious when you say it’s ok to kiss a 17 year old? Mate you’d go down for that.

Secondly, Flannerys is shocking, just shocking. I’ve been there twice and I could smell the inbreds. Plus, it was 90% fellas, well maybe there were a few more moths but they must have looked like fellas.

Finally, I’ve been hearing tremendous things about this Plaza place – some of the lads off me team go there. Unfortunately it’s too far away for me but when I do go out I’ll just kip in Gerk’s after he gives his gaf it’s yearly clean.

Please continue Andy

HM ive been there many a time and the place was full of really good looking moths..u must have just been unlucky with the nights u went..midweek nights are the best..wouldnt go to the place on the weekend as the rest of town is busy so no need..

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Nov 2008 at 5:15am
Originally posted by Justice Shark Justice Shark wrote:

ah i dunno JS..prob best to keep out of each others way and gives andy the option to crack onto a little tart!

but in the divorce settlement i hope she doesnt make her mind up where she's going and then u have to pick somewhere else Andy?

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Nov 2008 at 5:16am

Quality thread.

Please continue Andy

HM ive been there many a time and the place was full of really good looking moths..u must have just been unlucky with the nights u went..midweek nights are the best..wouldnt go to the place on the weekend as the rest of town is busy so no need..
The place actually smells of sh*te..full of rednecks, crap pints and poor service

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Nov 2008 at 5:18am
once again JS..u've never been there..or coppers..so ur opinion means sh*te..

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Nov 2008 at 5:19am

Id be far from posh myself andy, i used to think that about posh birds myself, and some of them are actually bang on...most of them are fit as foock aswell...as for flannerys HM, there does be some class women in the beer garden, none are stuck up and up for the bit of banter aswell. the club which i think is pants on all fronts is D2

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Nov 2008 at 5:24am

I think it's needed. I don't trust myself when drunk. I'd do something stupid. Plus gives me a chance to flirt with others and suppose probably her the same

Date Posted: 19 Nov 2008 at 5:32am

I think it's needed. I don't trust myself when drunk. I'd do something stupid. Plus gives me a chance to flirt with others and suppose probably her the same

Ah im sure she is behaving herself Andy mate. Dont worry about that. Girls are different.

Date Posted: 19 Nov 2008 at 5:43am
well she's going to Belfast this weekend! and her mate she is hanging around with since the break up lives for blokes

Date Posted: 19 Nov 2008 at 5:46am

well she's going to Belfast this weekend! and her mate she is hanging around with since the break up lives for blokes

is that a diplomatic way of saying her mate is mad for the cocckLOL

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Nov 2008 at 5:47am
you know it.

Date Posted: 19 Nov 2008 at 5:54am
A pics of her mate ?Tongue

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Nov 2008 at 5:56am
get the phone number while ur at it JS

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Nov 2008 at 5:57am

is that a diplomatic way of saying her mate is mad for the cocckLOL

LOL 

Is she any use andy???

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Nov 2008 at 6:07am
I have her number her

1890 - MEAT-HOUND

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net