Printed Date: 19 May 2024 at 6:17pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: oscar pistorias shoots girlfriend
Posted By: colemanY2K
Subject: oscar pistorias shoots girlfriend
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 7:44am
Just been arrested.

-------------
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.

Replies:
Posted By: Sligo Hornet
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 7:54am
ShockedShocked

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-21455453" rel="nofollow - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-21455453

-------------
Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?

Posted By: WindBag
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 7:55am
hope the police don't cut the legs from under him

Posted By: El_nino
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 8:10am
Mistaken for a burglar according to reports Disapprove

Posted By: El_nino
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 8:11am
Originally posted by WindBag WindBag wrote:

hope the police don't cut the legs from under him

Ah FFS LOL

Posted By: deisedevil
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 8:26am
are you sure it was a shooting I heard a blade was also found at the scene

Posted By: Eamon Numpty
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 8:34am
Never heard of him Bill. Pity he didnt live with my ex wife Bill

-------------
''If you have passion, if you have conviction, if you believe the lies that you're writing , then you stand to make a great deal of money. Its a beautiful game. Thats why I love writing for the Star."

Posted By: Rostrevor Fan
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 8:45am
Originally posted by El_nino El_nino wrote:

Mistaken for a burglar according to reports Disapprove

prosthetic excuse

-------------

Posted By: McG
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 9:05am
Hasnt a leg to stand on. 

-------------
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 9:09am
apparently toxology reports confirm he had been drinking heavily unconfirmed reports say he was legless

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 9:19am
What sort of PUNishment would you hand out in this case RF?

-------------
''If you have passion, if you have conviction, if you believe the lies that you're writing , then you stand to make a great deal of money. Its a beautiful game. Thats why I love writing for the Star."

Posted By: Baldrick
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 9:19am
I wonder was it a Valentines day suprise gone wrong

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 9:30am
Originally posted by Eamon Numpty Eamon Numpty wrote:

What sort of PUNishment would you hand out in this case RF?

fasttrack him to jail and also charge him with arson

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 9:45am
[QUOTE=Baldrick] I wonder was it a Valentines day suprise gone wrong[/QUOTE

nothing as romantic as a wreath on valentines baldie

-------------

Posted By: Shebber
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 9:51am
He really went out on a limb for her! With all of the attention he was getting he should have tried harder to keep his.........stumps on the ground!

-------------
If you have 200 million priests, and 5% of them are paedophiles, that's still only 10 million paedophiles!

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 10:01am
you would think he would have legged it after the pistol went off

Posted By: Newryrep
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 10:08am
how many burglars look like a supermodel ?. sounds like a domestic got out of hand

-------------
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941

Posted By: garytwigg21
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 10:10am
How do you shoot an intruder (your girlfriend for that matter) four times?! Would he have not realised after the first shot who it was?? Seems a bit strange Shocked

-------------
This time next year........

Posted By: BigPodge
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 10:13am
Originally posted by deisedevil deisedevil wrote:

Funny on so many levels LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 10:15am
He shot his load

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 10:16am
the south African police have confirmed the weapon was starter pistol

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 10:17am
Originally posted by garytwigg21 garytwigg21 wrote:

How do you shoot an intruder (your girlfriend for that matter) four times?! Would he have not realised after the first shot who it was?? Seems a bit strange Shocked

You would think he would twigg it wouldnt you Gary?

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 10:17am
take your mark get set blow

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 10:21am
They will be sending him to the blocks. The H blocks with no finish line in sight.

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 10:22am
Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

Originally posted by deisedevil deisedevil wrote:

Funny on so many levels LOL

We have a winner LOL

-------------
AS YOU WERE McGx

Posted By: garytwigg21
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 10:22am
Gets more suspicious by the minute i think.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/22/magazine/oscar-pistorius.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Police now confirmed that there was no sign of forced entry and there had been previous incidents of domestic violence at the home. Nasty stuff.

-------------
This time next year........

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 10:42am

no mistake, another twitter rumour,

he shot her that was it,

amazing the way these stories get legs and gather pace

Posted By: kevjreilly
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 10:45am
Roses are red, violets are gorgeous, dont ever suprise Oscar Pistorius

-------------
Read it 3 times before posting

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 10:48am
Once again Lance Armstrong loses his world crown

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Posted By: Trap junior
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 10:51am
Oscare Pistolrius

-------------
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)

Posted By: Trap junior
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 10:56am
Domestic violence reporting that he used to kick the crap out of her are untrue.

-------------
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 10:57am
What did Oscar Pistorius get for Valentine's day?...

20 years and a pair of socks

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 10:57am
Surely Oscar Pistorius isn't the first bloke to wake up legless on Valentine's Day... shoot all over his wife's face... and imagine it was someone else?

Posted By: Neil Armstrong
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 11:07am
yikes jaysus when he gets bang up for this I hope they give him his blades cos he gonna need them!

-------------
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!

Posted By: The Boy Z
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 11:24am
Roses are red, And somewhat notorious, Be thankful today, Your not Mrs Pistorious.

-------------
Theres only one sport that matters..

Posted By: Steve Amsterdam
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 11:32am
Shot her in the head 4 times and still claims burglary.... Lawyer says he hasn't a leg to stand on

-------------
Molly Malone's pub- The home of YBIG in Amsterdam!

Posted By: Hoosay
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 11:33am

He has been charged with murder.

Posted By: seanyshuffler
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 11:36am
Roleplay gone wrong. Apparently she was dressed as a sprinter and he was suppose to be the referee.

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 11:42am
But on Valentine's Day and everything. Madness. As a sprinter you'd think he'd have better timing...

-------------

Posted By: Cabra Hoop
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 11:54am

Did he relay me it ? Was it a racial motivated crime ?

Someome said he was legless, maybe his drink was spiked......

-------------
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "

Posted By: nvidic
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 11:56am
police saying they never said he thought she was a burglar

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 12:00pm
He was listening to 'My Bloody Valentine' at the time....

-------------
If you have 200 million priests, and 5% of them are paedophiles, that's still only 10 million paedophiles!

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 12:20pm

Mandela after tweeting - "you doer the crime, you do the time"

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 12:29pm
the story is taking a lot of new twists reports say that they.already had sex twice that morning but the row started when he attempted the triple jump

-------------

Posted By: tonyjaa
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 12:35pm
fecksake people

RIP

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 12:40pm
they had a live in maid from warsaw he is now saying it was the poles vault

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 12:50pm
and the Oscar goes to.......jail!

-------------

Posted By: Bob Hoskins
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 1:16pm
Here's a thought, Justice and The Scientist we're lynched for comments in the garda and Paidi O'Shea threads - and I'm sure some of those offended are posting jokes in this thread. 

-------------
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.

Posted By: bhob
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 1:19pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Here's a thought, Justice and The Scientist we're lynched for comments in the garda and Paidi O'Shea threads - and I'm sure some of those offended are posting jokes in this thread. 

Bit of a difference between lads making jokes and Justice saying the Garda chap deserved to be shot in the head because he was a criminal himself 

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 1:29pm
Never read his comments and not condoning them either, in fact I'm glad he'll never be on the forum again.

But still someone is shot dead and it's a laugh a minute, just because it doesn't really relate to any of us here. Should it be treated any differently?

-------------
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 1:31pm

Never read his comments and not condoning them either, in fact I'm glad he'll never be on the forum again.

But still someone is shot dead and it's a laugh a minute, just because it doesn't really relate to any of us here. Should it be treated any differently?

I agree, the same argument cam eup when a joke was posted about Gerry Ryan a few years back, which I didn't condone, yet the same people whinging happily joked about other deaths in the past!

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 1:34pm
The forum is just mad for the puns. And yeah Hoskins you're right, because its not on our doorstep its felt that a bit of craic can be had at the expense.

Perhaps we need to be a little more sensitive to the reality of the situation.

RIP. Tragic.

-------------
AS YOU WERE McGx

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 1:38pm
I suppose the chances of a relation reading comments on this are non existent but on the others there is a high chance.

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 1:39pm

You are right. Nothing can be posted on the forum these days without lads turning it all into pun central. That's all that seems to happen these days on here, i's getting pathetic.

It's tragic what happened in South Africa today. Awful waste of a life on two accounts. R.I.P

Posted By: rossieman
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 1:50pm
There are comments on here as bad and worse than what Justice said.it shouldn't make any difference if it happened at home or abroad. There shouldn't be one rule for some and a different one for others.

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 1:57pm
FFS... if this is the way the forum is going...wat is the point in posting...

some lads here sl*g people off and then ye are taking some imaginary moral high ground and I'm refering to the people on the previous page...

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 1:59pm
While the pun-making has increased quite a bit recently, I personally don't see any harm in it. I fully agree though that there is perhaps a certain amount of hypocrisy surrounding it from some posters.

I never read the comments Scientist and Justice made and anyone judging them then on their ethics and morals should judge themselves by the same measures.

This forum, and especially the whatever section, is for fun and entertainment and we don't want to turn every unfortunate death or tragedy into a RIP/condolences threads.
There's enough of those on the internet as it is.

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 2:01pm

FFS... if this is the way the forum is going...wat is the point in posting...

some lads here sl*g people off and then ye are taking some imaginary moral high ground and I'm refering to the people on the previous page...

Ohhh you gonna take that McG LOL

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 2:04pm
give over lads, if you took every death so seriously you'd get nothing done all day, 18,000 murders a year in SA but because its a pretty white girl dating pistorius we have to take take note? If anyone on here was personally affected by the death then fair enough but I doubt they have been somehow

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 2:06pm
the harmless jokes/puns were in relation to the perpetrator not the victim rip to the young lady

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

give over lads, if you took every death so seriously you'd get nothing done all day, 18,000 murders a year in SA but because its a pretty white girl dating pistorius we have to take take note? If anyone on here was personally affected by the death then fair enough but I doubt they have been somehow

+1 Yeah, common sense dictates. Often the do-gooders who try to pour water on a bit of craic when it gets going do so because they are unable to contribute to the craic!

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 2:08pm
Thats the key nividic.  Proximitiy to home and liklihood of someone reading it related to the deceased. 

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Posted By: sausy
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 2:08pm

Surely Oscar Pistorius isn't the first bloke to wake up legless on Valentine's Day... shoot all over his wife's face... and imagine it was someone else?

FFS LOLLOLLOL

-------------
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 2:10pm
Whahahahahaha 

-------------
AS YOU WERE McGx

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by Shebber Shebber wrote:

+1 Yeah, common sense dictates. Often the do-gooders who try to pour water on a bit of craic when it gets going do so because they are unable to contribute to the craic!

great comment shebber

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 2:23pm
I don't think anyone is trying to ruin anybody's fun, it's more the hypocrisy of people/one rule for some attitude of this forum, if you are going to condemn people for making a joke about a particular person's death yet you would happily make a joke about a different person's death then you are a total hypocrite and it nullifies your previous argument.

I personally couldn't give a shyte what is said as at the end of the day it's the internet and you are always going to have trolls/jokes etc......

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 2:29pm

I don't think anyone is trying to ruin anybody's fun, it's more the hypocrisy of people/one rule for some attitude of this forum, if you are going to condemn people for making a joke about a particular person's death yet you would happily make a joke about a different person's death then you are a total hypocrite and it nullifies your previous argument.

I personally couldn't give a shyte what is said as at the end of the day it's the internet and you are always going to have trolls/jokes etc......

Would not agree.  If you made a joke about someone on heres relation that died surely that would be different than making a joke about a person in South Africa that is famous or say Ron Jeremy or someone like that. 

Very simplisic of way of looking at it.  Proximity to home and the liklihood of relations reading it should be a decent guide. 

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Would not agree.  If you made a joke about someone on heres relation that died surely that would be different than making a joke about a person in South Africa that is famous or say Ron Jeremy or someone like that. 

Very simplisic of way of looking at it.  Proximity to home and the liklihood of relations reading it should be a decent guide. 

Yeah well obviously it's a different kettle of fish if you intentionally make things personal with someone you know, but if you made a joke about for example Michael Jackson's death, yet you throw a wobbler if someone makes a joke about an Irish person's death (eg Gerry Ryan) and you know neither of them, then you are a hypocrite and your whole argument is void!

-------------

Posted By: fochie
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 2:38pm
Will he be allowed wear those mad legs he has in Prison?
Wouldnt fancy going into the showers with a pair of those things on..slip sliding all over the shop, He will be an easy target for the bum bandits.
Pistorias sore arse it will be.

Posted By: The Count
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 2:39pm
what I miss lads?

-------------

Posted By: Stillhuntinghenry
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 2:39pm
The jokes are actually ripping the piss out of Oscar's disability. I'm sure we have disabled posters on here who may be offended.

Would it be okay to post racist jokes if Oscar had been black?

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 2:41pm
the main reason why justice/scientist got banned was because both have short cocks, my question is how did some one with no legs shift a model of a girlfriend like RS i guarantee ya if I had no legs the ugliest hag in cavan wouldnt come near me, so how did he do it? ceist?

-------------

Posted By: MaradonaSeven
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 2:57pm

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 2:57pm
Know a few people with Disabilities... My mother being one.I can guarantee you she wouldnt be offended
by the remarks,People with disabilities often take the piss out of each other. 
Anyway.Sorry that Reeva Steenkamp died,She didnt deserve to be shot.Her Family are well known horse trainers in SA so maybe somebody on here may know the family.
As for Oscar Pistorius...He deserves everything he gets thrown at him.

Posted By: rossieman
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 3:02pm
right ,so its OK to make jokes about a murder as long as its not in Ireland or there is little chance of offending a relative.
personally I couldn't give a f**k about comments on here or other threads but if some lads are going to be banned (justice/scientist) for comments that were seen as offensive then there should be the same rules for all. 

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 3:02pm
so now a man that just (alledgedly) murdered his girlfriend and was always a grade A douchebag cant have the piss taken out of him for the one thing he's known for? He pushed the whole ive got no legs, let me run in the olympics thing, nobody else. Not the same thing.

Posted By: Vivakenbarlow
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by fochie fochie wrote:

Wouldnt fancy going into the showers with a pair of those things on..slip sliding all over the shop, He will be an easy target for the bum bandits.

Was talking to one of the lads bout that earlier!

Theyll surely let him wear some kind of leg braces

-------------
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 3:07pm
I was playing devils advocate here, and I made a joke about Gerry Ryan at the time of his death.

I think Baldrick's rule of thumb applies -

There is serious hypocrisy of some people on ybig - sure look at the outraged posts because Daly Thompson made a slight joke about thick Irish.

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 3:07pm

Comments should be taken in the spirit in which they are said. Bit of common sense ffs.

-------------

Posted By: heyirish
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by Vivakenbarlow Vivakenbarlow wrote:

he has normal fake legs....those yokes are just for running

-------------
karl pilkington to doctor when getting prostate examined: jesus thats high up that is, fcuking hell, right you're touching a lung now

Posted By: Hoosay
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 3:15pm
Originally posted by Vivakenbarlow Vivakenbarlow wrote:

He only wears/wore the blades for running, in his normal everyday life he wears normal prosthetic legs.

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 3:15pm
'Wait a minute......these are fake legs!'

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 3:16pm
Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

right ,so its OK to make jokes about a murder as long as its not in Ireland or there is little chance of offending a relative.
personally I couldn't give a f**k about comments on here or other threads but if some lads are going to be banned (justice/scientist) for comments that were seen as offensive then there should be the same rules for all. 

Have you or anyone else posting on here been banned numerous times? No, so it's not for a one of comment it's repeat offenses - Justice constantly abuses people and has loads of his stuff deleted that no one gets to read.

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 3:17pm

Know a few people with Disabilities... My mother being one.I can guarantee you she wouldnt be offended
Anyway.Sorry that Reeva Steenkamp died,She didnt deserve to be shot.Her Family are well known horse trainers in SA so maybe somebody on here may know the family.

Exactly, I said some MAY be offended. Your mother wouldn't be offended but others would.

As I inferred, if it was a black athlete murdered his missus it's unlikely people would be on here making black jokes. Because its a disabled athlete it's open season for the dim witted pun artists.

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by Stillhuntinghenry Stillhuntinghenry wrote:

Exactly, I said some MAY be offended. Your mother wouldn't be offended but others would.

As I inferred, if it was a black athlete murdered his missus it's unlikely people would be on here making black jokes. Because its a disabled athlete it's open season for the dim witted pun artists.

1. He pushed the disability thing. Lindsey Vonn pushed the skiing with men thing, if she'd done it, people would have sl*gged her for being a women.

2. He's a douchebag.

3. He's a hypocrit, spending years saying his legs didnt make a difference then as soon as he lost said it was as the other lad had better legs than him.

4. He just murdered somebody and people are giving out to people for making jokes about him?!

5. He's a prick.

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 3:25pm

A comment on here about Pistorias can be pretty much taken as a victimless joke since it's unlikely anybody connected to him will see it. As for disabled people reading it, as long as its said in the right spirit, there's no harm done. If we all went around walking on eggshells cos someone MAY get offended the world would be a very boring place.

Further to this, I have seen black jokes on here, and since they were said in the right way, there were no bans. I've watched lots of Chris Rock, Righard Pryor and Eddie Murphy shows where white people have the piss taken out of them, did I get offended? No, cos it was simply a bit of fun done in the right way.

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 3:34pm

1. He pushed the disability thing. Lindsey Vonn pushed the skiing with men thing, if she'd done it, people would have sl*gged her for being a women.

2. He's a douchebag.

3. He's a hypocrit, spending years saying his legs didnt make a difference then as soon as he lost said it was as the other lad had better legs than him.

4. He just murdered somebody and people are giving out to people for making jokes about him?!

5. He's a prick.

With posts like this it seems futile debating the point any further.

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 3:40pm
Dont know where your going with this SHH? People are taking the piss out of the murderer not the murdered.Its not a race issue were talking about,I dont see the connection.

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 3:45pm
Jaysus the justice system works quickly in South Africa, he is a murderer already. 

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Posted By: 9fingers
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 3:53pm
Imagine, going onto the Internet and finding something offensive

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 3:56pm
Yep.He did it alright,Cop gave an interview outside the house and said there is a long history of domestic violence at that address,He also threatened to Kill the guy she was having an affair with.the fact he has been charged means there must be overwhelming evidence against him.

Posted By: Sham157
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Imagine, going onto the Internet and finding something offensive
I'm offended that you think like thatCry

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 4:10pm

Yep.He did it alright,Cop gave an interview outside the house and said there is a long history of domestic violence at that address,He also threatened to Kill the guy she was having an affair with.the fact he has been charged means there must be overwhelming evidence against him.

Yeah because no police force in the world has ever charged somebody for doing something they did not do. 

Sure why did you you not tell me that the policie said he did it.  Sure what the hell do we need courts and barristers and witness, and jurys and judges.  Just let the cops catch the killers and then put them in jail.  Would save a fortune.

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Yeah because no police force in the world has ever charged somebody for doing something they did not do. 

Sure why did you you not tell me that the policie said he did it.  Sure what the hell do we need courts and barristers and witness, and jurys and judges.  Just let the cops catch the killers and then put them in jail.  Would save a fortune.

Cops need to gather sufficient evidence to sustain a charge, I think that's the point he's making.

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 4:26pm

Dont know where your going with this SHH? People are taking the piss out of the murderer not the murdered.Its not a race issue were talking about,I dont see the connection.

People are taking the piss out of the 'murderers' disability, not any other aspect of him solely his disability. I said some people may be offended which I think is a fair comment.

My reference to race was merely a comparison

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 4:33pm
They've just found new evidence outside his home that proves he didn't do it.....footprints.

-------------

Posted By: MayoMark
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 4:36pm
A young woman shot in the head and loses her life. Really tragic. If this happened to a girl in Dublin, Cork, Galway it would be tragic. But because it's far away it's funny? Human life is human life.

RIP

-------------
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

A young woman shot in the head and loses her life. Really tragic. If this happened to a girl in Dublin, Cork, Galway it would be tragic. But because it's far away it's funny? Human life is human life.

RIP

400 murders there today, young, rich, pretty white girl gets worldwide attention and sympathy, the other 399 go forgotten, is that fair? If you're outraged by it at least do something to help the situation.

Posted By: MayoMark
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 4:44pm

RIP

400 murders there today, young, rich, pretty white girl gets worldwide attention and sympathy, the other 399 go forgotten, is that fair? If you're outraged by it at least do something to help the situation.

Who said I was outraged?

How do I help solve the high murder rate in South Africa? Are you for real with that statement?

-------------
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 4:46pm

RIP

Think its more to do with the fact of who is accused of the murder and whose girlfriend it is rather than who is murdered. 

On other comments, of course the cops have to have enough evidence for a charge but just because you are charged does not mean you are guilty and just because the South African Police release loads of info etc does not mean its all true.  It does not mean its untrue either. 

All we can say for sure at this point. Is that a young woman has been killed due to suspected gun shots and that the sprinter has been charged with her murder.  He is also suspected to have been her boyfriend over the last 2 months or so. 

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net