Forum Description: Anything else going on
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=42474
Printed Date: 29 Apr 2024 at 2:42pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Moving in with the missus.
Posted By: darmack
Subject: Moving in with the missus.
Date Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 7:32pm
This is the 1st time I've ever moved in with a girlfriend, so I have no idea what to expect. And to make it even bigger is that I'm moving to London. The long distance thing was just becoming too much of a pain.
Feeling both nervous and excited. So when will the nagging start? Probably show how much of a pain I am too.

-------------
The dark side.. And the light

Replies:
Posted By: Rostrevor Fan
Date Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 7:35pm
Originally posted by darmack darmack wrote:

This is the 1st time I've ever moved in with a girlfriend, so I have no idea what to expect. And to make it even bigger is that I'm moving to London. The long distance thing was just becoming too much of a pain.
Feeling both nervous and excited. So when will the nagging start? Probably show how much of a pain I am too.

when you touch down in Heathrow Thumbs Down

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 7:39pm
Good job she's goin Gatwick. But you're not painting a pretty picture hereSmile

-------------

Posted By: Landon Donovan
Date Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 7:40pm
Get her to buy her feminine products in bulk. There will be a day she'll make yoy do it.

Also set the foot down early about bed time. If you need to watch babecast before you face her in bed then so be it.

Posted By: eire32
Date Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 7:52pm

Posted By: El_nino
Date Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 7:54pm
All ill say is good luck to you lad! One thing for sure is that it will make or break the relationship.

As LD says above put the foot down early. 1st Saturday night indoors when you want to watch MOTD and she wants to watch some sh*te film! Don't back down and don't settle for a compromise of MOTD being sky+'d.

Date Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 7:55pm
Darmack are you giving up your job or have you got one there or will you be a househusband 

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 7:59pm
I'm in a miserable part time job here at the moment, so I thought I might as well be in a miserable job over there. So the company have given a transfer to another branch over there. So that'll be handy until I find something proper (please God).

I'm glad that muck x factor is finished with. But now she's threatening me with The Voice.

-------------

Posted By: Green Devil
Date Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 8:01pm

I'm in a miserable part time job here at the moment, so I thought I might as well be in a miserable job over there. So the company have given a transfer to another branch over there. So that'll be handy until I find something proper (please God).

I'm glad that muck x factor is finished with. But now she's threatening me with The Voice.

Sort yourself out with a TV in you're room, either let her have the sitting room or the bedroom when it comes down to you both wanting to watch something!

No man should have to watch The Voice Ouch

-------------
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan

Posted By: seanyshuffler
Date Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 8:05pm
Have you booked a return or one way flight?

Date Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 8:07pm
 Its not moving in with the missus that would scare me but moving to London to be close to Sligo Hornet would frighten the life outta me  

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 8:10pm
Saying that, I could be the one who's dragging her down to the pub to watch the football on a sunday.
She has suggested going to IKEA as well. From everyones reaction here, I don't think I want to go near the place.

But from people here that have moved in with the other half, has it been enjoyable? Think I'm making it sound like a holiday.

-------------

Posted By: eire32
Date Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 8:12pm
dont let her have her own key.

Date Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 8:15pm
Its like everything in life the novelty will soon wear off - its the fact that you are moving country as well and you wont have your family or friends to turn to if things dont go well

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 8:27pm
It'll be a massive difference, as we're so use to maybe seeing each other for a weekend every 4 or 5 weeks. And we'll have people coming over to visit every so often.
I haven't discovered any annoying traits(that I know of), so we're off to a good start.

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 8:33pm

It'll be a massive difference, as we're so use to maybe seeing each other for a weekend every 4 or 5 weeks. And we'll have people coming over to visit every so often.
I haven't discovered any annoying traits(that I know of), so we're off to a good start.

Best wishes Darmack hope things work out Thumbs Up

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 8:38pm
Thanks very much. Hope I'm not back on here in a month or so saying the honey moon is over LOL

-------------

Posted By: horsebox
Date Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 8:47pm
Seriously from living with the miss's a number of years now and watched some of my mates take that step too all I can advise is to be a man and act like a man. Law down the law and the rules early doors otherwise your just going to turn into a bitch.

Simple things like Friday night is the lads night out - get her to do the washing and ironing and you'll look after XYZ things like that.

-------------
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to

Posted By: Trap junior
Date Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 8:50pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Seriously from living with the miss's a number of years now and watched some of my mates take that step too all I can advise is to be a man and act like a man. Law down the law and the rules early doors otherwise your just going to turn into a bitch.

Simple things like Friday night is the lads night out - get her to do the washing and ironing and you'll look after XYZ things like that.

Just make sure she looks after SE and X if you are looking after XYZ.

By the way you are all living in sin and will burn in hell for all eternity

-------------
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)

Posted By: Midlands
Date Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 9:04pm
How did she take the news that we are all crashing in your new Landan pad for the match in May?

Hope it all goes well for you with the move. Sounds like a no-brainer decision so really do hope all goes well for you.

-------------
The Irishmans left foot is so cultured it could paint the Mona Lisa while enjoying a half time orange

Posted By: Andkend
Date Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 9:20pm
London is such a great city -

I have worked there since I was 16 - so much to see and do - expensive however. No mon no fun in the vibrant    English capital. If your a music lover your sorted too.
Its the only way you will know if its going anywhere.

Living together is no big deal -
A nice honeymoon period, sex gets better if you are going to live in sin, you might as well make the most of it.

One important thing, make a life for yourself outside of her - don't do everything together - have your friends and have your separate time. Its good advice for both parties. Sometimes in big cities its easier to do things together and you will drive each other mad.

When I moved in with my husband I had a bottle of vodka - a bottle of white wine and a jar of Mayo in my fridge - I was slim as a pancake - I never cooked. My husband is a great cook and fed me, he tells me I look better now, but its not true - every women I have ever known gains weight when they move in with their other, half, men too - so stay active.

good luck.

Date Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 9:34pm
For every time I have to watch some rubbish reality program I'll invite another person over to stay with us  in May.

@Andkend- I get what you mean, it's probably to easy to just sit on the couch and eat pizza.
All good advice. Thanks.

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 9:40pm
[QUOTE=darmack] For every time I have to watch some rubbish reality program I'll invite another person over to stay with us  in May.

-------------
The Irishmans left foot is so cultured it could paint the Mona Lisa while enjoying a half time orange

Posted By: PanteirA
Date Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 9:41pm
Laying down some simple house rules is very important. Who does what in the house needs to be sorted as soon as possible. Very true what Andkend said too about gaining weight, so keep her walking and tag along yourself now and againWink

Date Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 9:43pm
Heading over on Monday. Thought we might as well spend New Years over there.

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 9:50pm
Fireworks in London for NYE are supposed to be excellent. Great timing for a new start. All the best with it.

-------------

Posted By: Guf10
Date Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 9:50pm
All the best over there DarrenThumbs Up

-------------
2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

Posted By: t_rAndy
Date Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 9:52pm
Don't make the same mistakes I did! It defo has its advantages but if u give too much she will look for more. So be careful how much you offer to do around the house. Make sure you get sky +

Posted By: Andkend
Date Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 10:03pm
Originally posted by PanteirA PanteirA wrote:

Laying down some simple house rules is very important. Who does what in the house needs to be sorted as soon as possible. Very true what Andkend said too about gaining weight, so keep her walking and tag along yourself now and againWink

its a vicious circle with us ladies, we eat, we gain weight, sometimes the guy does'nt even notice but we do and it takes a while to work out that drinking beer and eating pizza at the same rate as your fella won't work for you.

Then the confidence is hit, then your not as up for sex because you don't feel you look as good- jealousy sets in because you notice your fella eyeing up the hotest girl in the room and not paying you as much attention.

A few sulky evenings-

Then you get it together hit the gym get back the confidence and it all goes to a new level -

All part of the proccess of relationships and getting to know each other really.

Posted By: flick
Date Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 10:07pm
My missus is hinting at us moving in together too. Dont think I'd fancy it as I like my own space too much and we fight enough as it is. Reckon I will be given an ultimatum soon

Best of luck with it Darren looking forward to the house warming   

-------------
GWAN YBIG

Posted By: nvidic
Date Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 10:22pm

Heading over on Monday. Thought we might as well spend New Years over there.

Good luck!

Date Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 10:35pm
I wouldn't advise it unless its really required. Like for example you have a kid or you both living away from home. If u are still at home in your parents and no other responsibilities then stay there, save the money u would be will long to spend on rent in a savings account.

I only realised how handy it was living at home and the disposable income I took for granted after I had moved out.
Living like a monk because there is simply not enough money coming in to cover all costs.

Posted By: Ireland4ever
Date Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 10:36pm

LOLLOL

Jaysus, reading that I couldnt help but think of that 'man up' campaign that was on recently. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Uk8UVJdTL2o" rel="nofollow - http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Uk8UVJdTL2o

Posted By: Landon Donovan
Date Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 10:45pm
Make sure that when she wakes up on morning 1 that she finds you on the sofa in your boxers drinking the cheapest cans of booze you can find. Its what they call in the Lion way of life as marking your territory.

Also watch lots of Lion documentarys

Posted By: ShayGivensBum
Date Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 10:51pm
dont do it we are bitches 

Date Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 10:53pm
Pee on the couch and on the tv. This is natures way of marking your territory as Landon says but in a different way.

-------------

Posted By: flick
Date Posted: 27 Jan 2013 at 11:46pm
Fighting with the missus a good bit over this. She wants to live together I don't, not yet anyway. Fear this would be the final nail in the coffin in terms of having my own space from her. Would only be doing it to please her at the moment so don't know what to do. Stupid young wans being so needy

-------------
GWAN YBIG

Posted By: drog addict
Date Posted: 27 Jan 2013 at 11:58pm
Originally posted by flick flick wrote:

Fighting with the missus a good bit over this. She wants to live together I don't, not yet anyway. Fear this would be the final nail in the coffin in terms of having my own space from her. Would only be doing it to please her at the moment so don't know what to do. Stupid young wans being so needy

If ya feel you are not ready for it don't do it. Tell her to cool the jets or she gets the marching papers.

-------------
Chips don't bounce

Posted By: The GerK
Date Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 12:01am
My gaff has never been cleaner, there is always food and I get all my washung done. Moving in gets a from me

Date Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 12:03am
Originally posted by drog addict drog addict wrote:

Originally posted by flick flick wrote:

If ya feel you are not ready for it don't do it. Tell her to cool the jets or she gets the marching papers.

That's loveLOL

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 12:16am
suppose if you are getting to see her enough at the moment then that's good enough. How long have ye been goin out? or what age is this chung wun? I never would have realised how much i loved having a double bed to myself back home. sometimes the best sleep i have now is when she's gone to work in the morning.morning.

-------------

Posted By: dotts101
Date Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 1:41am
Got rid of the ex cause no way could live with her after 6years would rather of move in with mates

Posted By: Claret Murph
Date Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 7:07am
Don't rush into it, as if you are not too keen now then it will only end in tears

-------------
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .

Posted By: elroy45
Date Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 10:26am
You'll be grand. 
If you know the girl well enough, moving in will be fine and given your long distance it had to be done really.  My only advice would be just dont back down when you are right.  Ye will fight and ye will have days when its a headwreck because ye live together, whereas now if ye fight, all you have to do is turn off the phone and your grand.

Not sure what your current living arrangements is, but there does come a point when you get sick of living with lads who are a mess to live with and ya cant bate a womans touch about the house.  However, you'll always miss the craic with living with lads.

Best of luck with the move and the living arrangements!!

Posted By: Roberto Baggio
Date Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 9:33am
Checking in here, today's the day of the big move

Some good advice

Posted By: drog addict
Date Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 9:38am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Some good advice

Throw up a pic of her and we'll let ye know

-------------
Chips don't bounce

Posted By: Denis Irwin
Date Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 9:40am
Originally posted by drog addict drog addict wrote:

Some good advice

Throw up a pic of her and we'll let ye know

-------------
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn

Posted By: Cabra Hoop
Date Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 9:48am
You cant wipe it in the sheets anymore.........

-------------
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "

Posted By: irish_major
Date Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 9:52am

Some good advice

Ignore a lot of the other previous comments would be my advice
Have Wi-Fi and a laptop, avoids the hassle of wanting to watch different things.
We used to do most things together before we moved in but now you need to be ready for doing nearly everything together, that doesn't mean you can't have a lads night out however! Your own space is needed every now and again too.
Pull your weight and back down every now and again if it's not worth the fight! Saves you lots of hassle!

-------------
Here we go again

Posted By: DUBLIN DOC
Date Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 9:54am

Some good advice

Make the kitchen as comfortable as you can for her and tell her you are heading out for a few beers later with the lads 

-------------
When all is said and done there is nothing left to say or do

Posted By: MC Hammered
Date Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 10:00am
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

You cant wipe it in the sheets anymore.........

The Frenchman says to the lads, "I nibble behind my womans ear when we make love and she floats 2 inches off the bed with pleasure."

The Italian says "That's nothing, I tickle my girlfriends lower back at the point of climax and she floats 6 inches off the bed"

The Irish fella says "When me and the missus finish riding, I wipe my cock in the curtains and she hits the fookin roof"

-------------
El Puto Amo

Posted By: GB 1HughJarse
Date Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 10:03am

Some good advice

Be up front about the frequency of your adult websites viewing, so it doesn't come as a shock to her later. Everything else is a doddle.

Posted By: Cabra Hoop
Date Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 10:11am
When you going out for a few scoops with you mates, come home half an hour earlier than you said you would.

-------------
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "

Posted By: heighway2heaven
Date Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 10:23am
Two things;

Remember the phrase "time apart can be just as important as time together" when you want to go out for a few pints or a 2 day bender.

Find the chore you hate doing LEAST and make it yours. For instance, I've taken on pretty much all cooking duties. This means that we jointly do the washing up, but she by default, now does the laundry. This is great as I f**king hate washing and it turns out, I quite like cooking Thumbs Up

-------------
http://giant.gfycat.com/LimpLittleArabianoryx.gif

Posted By: lassassinblanc
Date Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 10:23am
Remember to put the toilet sit down

Date Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 10:54am
Originally posted by irish_major irish_major wrote:

Some good advice

Ignore a lot of the other previous comments would be my advice
Have Wi-Fi and a laptop, avoids the hassle of wanting to watch different things.
We used to do most things together before we moved in but now you need to be ready for doing nearly everything together, that doesn't mean you can't have a lads night out however! Your own space is needed every now and again too.
Pull your weight and back down every now and again if it's not worth the fight! Saves you lots of hassle!

Biggest change is going to be going from having sky sports and BT full package to an amazon stick with modbro and kodi on it.
I don't have the patience for buffering and bad streams

Posted By: Claret Murph
Date Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 11:09am
Hummmmm tricky one, respect each other and everything else will fall into place .

-------------
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .

Posted By: Zinedine Kilbane 110
Date Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 11:27am
Originally posted by heighway2heaven heighway2heaven wrote:

Two things;

Remember the phrase "time apart can be just as important as time together" when you want to go out for a few pints or a 2 day bender.

Find the chore you hate doing LEAST and make it yours. For instance, I've taken on pretty much all cooking duties. This means that we jointly do the washing up, but she by default, now does the laundry. This is great as I f**king hate washing and it turns out, I quite like cooking Thumbs Up

This - 
Tell her its quality time and not quantity.

Don't ditch your mates and still make sure you have regular catch ups with them.

Otherwise - good luck!

-------------

Posted By: MC Hammered
Date Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 11:36am
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

Two things;

This - 
Tell her its quality time and not quantity.

Don't ditch your mates and still make sure you have regular catch ups with them.

Otherwise - good luck!

Make sure she doesn't ditch her mates either. Encourage her to get out and about as much as possible as then you'll reap the rewards when you wanna head out. 

-------------
El Puto Amo

Posted By: pre Madonna
Date Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 11:41am
Start missing the bowl as quickly as possible, better to get the grief now than with a hangover.

-------------
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.

Date Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 11:51am
Thanks for the well wishes lads

Posted By: DUBLIN DOC
Date Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 12:08pm
All joking aside here, as a poster has already said make sure she keeps her routine with her own friends no matter what, every thing else will fall into place

-------------
When all is said and done there is nothing left to say or do

Date Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 3:28pm
Don't come home after a night out and try piss in the laundry basket.

If she shows you the way to the toilet you're on to a keeper.

-------------

Posted By: FREEWHEELER
Date Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 3:41pm
Some top top advice as always on here..........LOL.

Don't get lazy in your relationship, as often as you can arrange an oul "date night" (odds-on you'll get the ride) and you've no walk of shame anymore either.

Nah, it's really not rocket science, listen and comfort when she's on a mad one (women are wired completely differently, learn that quickly and you'll piss through it), but impress upon here (with a hammer if required) you also have your likes without her texting/ringing you every hour, both of yiz are individuals so that must be respected on both sides.

Give and take Baggio, not rocket science and good luck with it. Clap

-------------
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....

Date Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 3:42pm
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Some top top advice as always on here..........LOL.

Don't get lazy in your relationship, as often as you can arrange an oul "date night" (odds-on you'll get the ride) and you've no walk of shame anymore either.

Nah, it's really not rocket science, listen and comfort when she's on a mad one (women are wired completely differently, learn that quickly and you'll piss through it), but impress upon here (with a hammer if required) you also have your likes without her texting/ringing you every hour, both of yiz are individuals so that must be respected on both sides.

Give and take Baggio, not rocket science and good luck with it. Clap

Thumbs Up

Posted By: FREEWHEELER
Date Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 3:45pm
Does she like Neil Lennon?  You need to find that out asap. Big smile

-------------
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....

Date Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Does she like Neil Lennon?  You need to find that out asap. Big smile

LOL

Posted By: bhob
Date Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 4:11pm
Buy her flowers every now and again

Posted By: Het-field
Date Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 6:05pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

Sound advice.

Don't worry about this "keeping your independence" nonsense you'll have to put up with from those giving advice. The time you spend together should gradually feel like you are alone, that is the sign of a good relationship!

Posted By: Zinedine Kilbane 110
Date Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 7:56pm
Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

Sound advice.

Don't worry about this "keeping your independence" nonsense you'll have to put up with from those giving advice. The time you spend together should gradually feel like you are alone, that is the sign of a good relationship!

The sign of a good relationship is that you feel like you are alone.

You may need to seek help.

-------------

Posted By: coyne
Date Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 8:00pm
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

Sound advice.

The sign of a good relationship is that you feel like you are alone.

You may need to seek help.

Probably the worst advice so far and the other's were intentional LOL

Mine would be probably don't be over-clingy with each other cos you end up with a boring life. 
If you want to play on your console, PC etc / Gym / Whatever hobby you do and she wants you to stay on the sofa and watch Eastenders with her, do what you're wanna do, you're allowed to breathe every now and again.

Posted By: irishmufc
Date Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 8:14pm
Best of luck with it Baggio

As a couple of the lads said, definitely make sure ye both see yere mates. Makes all the difference to a happy relationship.....

And on that positive note I'm off for a cry-wank in the pillow to Eric Carmen's All by myself' on repeat    

-------------
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.

Posted By: dundon13
Date Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 8:20pm
Make sure and have a good old fight from time to time. Nothing physical but a bit of a shouting match, the "make up" sex is great

Date Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 8:34pm

Two things;

I'll need to start using the first one.
The second point about the cooking I can fully agree. I enjoy me routine of coming home from work and cooking the food that I want to eat while listening to podcasts. It's a kind of personal time before sitting down with the family.
It also gets me out of having to do most of the cleaning

Date Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 8:38pm
It's sound advice Clap

Unsurprisingly I can't cook but I always do the washing and I do the shopping. And I like my few hours of Gaming / Browsing forums so she either goes out or watches Soaps. It links with what I said about don't be over-clingy.

Date Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 8:50pm

Best advice ever.
I remember coming home from work one summer Friday evening and all the mums and dads were out on the road chatting as most of our kids were similar ages.
I had bought herself a bunch of flowers, so the dads said to me..."birthday?......anniversary?"
And I said "no.... I buy here flowers every month".
Well they looked at me like I was the biggest koont alive.
She was delighted when I went in and told her:)

Date Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 8:52pm
My advice is to act like a man.

If YOU want to go for scoops go for scoops. Too many lads bitch slapped by their Mrs these days.

Once you start giving in, it's game over.

-------------
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.

Posted By: Butch
Date Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 9:36pm

My advice is to act like a man.

If YOU want to go for scoops go for scoops. Too many lads bitch slapped by their Mrs these days.

Once you start giving in, it's game over.

True as f**k . Worst thing is when lads starting pretending that they are not whipped . We had a lads trip once a year and we went to somewhere inEurope for 2nights 3 days and it hasn't happened in a long time & the even worser (lol) thing is that most of them hadn't even kids . A few have kids now and now our lads trip has become extinct . Not even dormant but dead as a f**king dodo

Date Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 11:44pm
A mate of mine is completely bitch slapped by his Mrs.

He would ring her to find out if he was hungry and if he was allowed to eat something. That's how bad it is.

On 4 occasions this year his happened until I just gave up....

He lives next door to the boozer and I ring him to go for a pint - he says I'm not allowed.
Another occasions same as above, she wants him home immediately.

Note - I had my kids with me so literally having a pint and a burger and going home.

He asks me to go to a game with him and his kids and then he rings me and tells me he's not allowed.

His kid is meant to go to my kids party but forgets and is in work - he has to then leave work early, drive home and bring his kid to the party while his Mrs is sitting at home doing nothing.

He's a dead sound chap but his nonsense above does my nut it. He's the type to bring his moth to a stag's.

-------------
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.

Date Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 11:51pm

He would ring her to find out if he was hungry and if he was allowed to eat something. That's how bad it is.

He lives next door to the boozer and I ring him to go for a pint - he says I'm not allowed.

Note - I had my kids with me so literally having a pint and a burger and going home.

He asks me to go to a game with him and his kids and then he rings me and tells me he's not allowed.

His kid is meant to go to my kids party but forgets and is in work - he has to then leave work early, drive home and bring his kid to the party while his Mrs is sitting at home doing nothing.

He's a dead sound chap but his nonsense above does my nut it. He's the type to bring his moth to a stag's.

Something seriously wrong there, you can't put that kind of behaviour down to being "bitch slapped".
There is some underlying issue or many issues going on there that you aren't aware of.

Date Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 11:51pm
f**kin hell

-------------
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Posted By: Bitored
Date Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 11:59pm
Originally posted by GB 1HughJarse GB 1HughJarse wrote:

Something seriously wrong there, you can't put that kind of behaviour down to being "bitch slapped".
There is some underlying issue or many issues going on there that you aren't aware of.
Definitely more to this than meets the eye.
Pure guess here but might he have been a naughty boy in the past?

-------------
I won the Player of the Century award thanks to the people.Pele was second.He also came second behind Aryton Senna as Brazil's greatest sportsman.The award FIFA gave Pele isn't worth sh*t - Maradona

Date Posted: 01 Apr 2017 at 12:05am
Food for thought. I don't actually know.

He's more of an acquaintance than anything else, but a very likeable chap all the same.

I'm torn between him being a bit of a push over (which he definitely is) and his Mrs being a lazy ****.

-------------
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.

Maybe he is trying to give you a hint?

-------------
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.

Honestly HB would echo Huge Jarse's sentiments. That's way beyond being bitch slapped.

Everyone has certain mates where you know you can't criticize their relationship with their missus but if they don't do it when it comes to your own, then its fair enough.

The only thing is sometimes it gets to a stage where you need to for your acquaintance's sake

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Apr 2017 at 12:09am
If he was being a naughty boy it still wouldn't explain him having to leave work early to bring the kid to a party while she's sat at home on her arse

-------------

Posted By: Bitored
Date Posted: 01 Apr 2017 at 12:10am
The way I see it is he`s either cheated on her in the past and she has him on a short leash since or she`s abusive.

-------------
I won the Player of the Century award thanks to the people.Pele was second.He also came second behind Aryton Senna as Brazil's greatest sportsman.The award FIFA gave Pele isn't worth sh*t - Maradona

Date Posted: 01 Apr 2017 at 12:13am
@PM - your dead right, maybe that's it, but I've seen his behaviour in a number of different situations, I've just come to the conclusion that he's a blouse and don't waste my time with him any more.

@ Muff - I really don't know what to think any more, you got to the stage where you just lose respect, which is where I am at the moment but still see and talk to him every day.

Sometimes I look and speak to him with contempt, simply because I know he's been 'bitch slapped'.

-------------
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.

Date Posted: 01 Apr 2017 at 12:19am
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

If he was being a naughty boy it still wouldn't explain him having to leave work early to bring the kid to a party while she's sat at home on her arse

Yep, I just don't know. Never really thought about him being a dirty dog.

Originally posted by Bitored Bitored wrote:

The way I see it is he`s either cheated on her in the past and she has him on a short leash since or she`s abusive.

Interesting theory alright.

He could be the ultra goody goody BF or a dirty dog who got caught in act and is on his best behaviour.

-------------
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.

Date Posted: 01 Apr 2017 at 12:31am
If it is a case of him having been caught cheating then they should call it a day now before it is too late, especially with kids involved.

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Apr 2017 at 12:58am
I know cases where 1 person is extremely overprotective, not for insecurity reasons more than outright scared or just being a control freak.

I know my friend's brother's missus tells him he has to be home by midnight or he gets locked out his own home - And he's the one who works 12 hours a day while she claims benefits! I've actually seen him sprawled out on the doorstep at 4am cos he had nowhere else to go. 

Posted By: bogball88
Date Posted: 01 Apr 2017 at 12:59am
Keep the volume down on pornhub, got caught butt naked few weeks ago on all fours choking the chicken to female fake taxi

Posted By: Hickster74
Date Posted: 01 Apr 2017 at 1:00am
Edit: wrong thread..

Date Posted: 01 Apr 2017 at 1:10am
Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

Keep the volume down on pornhub, got caught butt naked few weeks ago on all fours choking the chicken to female fake taxi

If ye were on all fours how where ye choking the chicken ?

Excellent choice with female fake taxi btw

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Apr 2017 at 1:17am

I see they have a 'fake driving instructor' now, not sure how many fake car scenarios they can knock out.LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Apr 2017 at 1:17am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

I see they have a 'fake driving instructor' now, not sure how many fake car scenarios they can knock out.LOL

Pun intended ?

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Apr 2017 at 1:20am

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Pun intended ?
Of course, you can tell I have been watching some Tan skank being horsed when I start posting like Sid James.

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Apr 2017 at 8:18am
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

I know cases where 1 person is extremely overprotective, not for insecurity reasons more than outright scared or just being a control freak.

I know my friend's brother's missus tells him he has to be home by midnight or he gets locked out his own home - And he's the one who works 12 hours a day while she claims benefits! I've actually seen him sprawled out on the doorstep at 4am cos he had nowhere else to go. 

Eh are 'outright scared' and being a control freak not reasons for insecurity?

-------------

Posted By: rossieman
Date Posted: 01 Apr 2017 at 1:40pm

Jaysus

Is she at least a stunner ?

Date Posted: 01 Apr 2017 at 2:23pm
Some gargled rant

-------------
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.