Forum Description: All League Of Ireland Teams Forum
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=41561
Printed Date: 28 Apr 2024 at 7:10pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: 2013 Season Transfer Thread
Posted By: Blue Man
Subject: 2013 Season Transfer Thread
Date Posted: 18 Oct 2012 at 2:22pm
Obviously the season isn't over yet but been hearing of a few offers for players already.

Goalkeeper Robert Birdsall (Tralee native) training/pre-agreement with Bohs having left Blyth Spartans.

Philly Hughes possibly to Drogs plus another un-named Shels player.

-------------
"Everytime Leeds concede a goal, its like being stabbed in the heart" - Billy Bremner

Gary Speed 1969-2011

YBIG Blind Date Champion 2010

Replies:
Posted By: Wheelo
Date Posted: 18 Oct 2012 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by Blue Man Blue Man wrote:

Philly Hughes possibly to Drogs

Was always sorry we didn’t get him over the last number of years –used rate him highly  from when I saw him at Dublin city with gary o neill. Must be past it now though! How old is he?

-------------
"Not surprised you are anti foreigner in your so called Kip of a town when you don’t want a manager because he is Swedish and you want big Sam in charge" - a fine post from a fine ybig poster

Date Posted: 18 Oct 2012 at 2:58pm
Originally posted by Wheelo Wheelo wrote:

Philly Hughes possibly to Drogs

Was always sorry we didn’t get him over the last number of years –used rate him highly  from when I saw him at Dublin city with gary o neill. Must be past it now though! How old is he?

31, have heard a deal is being prepared 

-------------
"Everytime Leeds concede a goal, its like being stabbed in the heart" - Billy Bremner

Gary Speed 1969-2011

Date Posted: 24 Oct 2012 at 2:57pm
Eric Foley signs new deal at Drogs while 2 Sligo Rovers players are"definately" going to Shamrock Rovers. My guess is Jay McGuinness and Mark Quigley but its definately not Gavin Peers

-------------

Gary Speed 1969-2011

Date Posted: 24 Oct 2012 at 3:06pm

Eric Foley signs new deal at Drogs while 2 Sligo Rovers players are"definately" going to Shamrock Rovers. My guess is Jay McGuinness and Mark Quigley but its definately not Gavin Peers

Mentioned on our forum that one could be gary rodgers!!

Gavin Brennan, sava and Prendergast signed up for next season. And from reading out mb gannon and hynes also have a season left on contracts

Did ye hear anything about gary o neill blue man?

-------------
"Not surprised you are anti foreigner in your so called Kip of a town when you don’t want a manager because he is Swedish and you want big Sam in charge" - a fine post from a fine ybig poster

Date Posted: 24 Oct 2012 at 3:28pm

Mentioned on our forum that one could be gary rodgers!!

Gavin Brennan, sava and Prendergast signed up for next season. And from reading out mb gannon and hynes also have a season left on contracts

Did ye hear anything about gary o neill blue man?

Carlisle had been inquiring about Gav Brennan but looks like he's signed. Had heard Sava had stalled on a new deal. That was last week though.

Was told that one of the Sligo lads to Rovers appears to be a very strange move for the player in question.

Hadn't heard anything about Gary O'Neill but I'm sure I'll have something over the next few days on that one 

-------------

Gary Speed 1969-2011

Date Posted: 24 Oct 2012 at 3:34pm

Carlisle had been inquiring about Gav Brennan but looks like he's signed. Had heard Sava had stalled on a new deal. That was last week though.

http://www.droghedaunited.ie/news/2012/october/news_005.php" rel="nofollow - http://www.droghedaunited.ie/news/2012/october/news_005.php

Gavin brennans one of these players that could be playing in the lower leagues in England if he could be @rsed! But ye just know he’ll probably always live in drogheda!!

Also, it was in todays local paper about sava signing on!

Gary o neill mentioned on our mb by someone, that’s why I was asking!

-------------

Posted By: TBWRA
Date Posted: 24 Oct 2012 at 3:58pm

Quigley to Rvs seems to be a done deal

-------------
"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"

Posted By: FREEWHEELER
Date Posted: 24 Oct 2012 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by TBWRA TBWRA wrote:

Quigley to Rvs seems to be a done deal

Quality. Clap

-------------
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....

Posted By: Richmond Ultra
Date Posted: 25 Oct 2012 at 12:53am
Youd think the sligo players would want to stay for the champions league football next year.

-------------
Omnia Causa Fiunt

Posted By: skippy87
Date Posted: 25 Oct 2012 at 11:44pm
Quigley is on the way out of sligo, homesick. i heard mccabe is on the way back to sligo.

Date Posted: 26 Oct 2012 at 9:42am
Originally posted by Richmond Ultra Richmond Ultra wrote:

Youd think the sligo players would want to stay for the champions league football next year.

According to the Rags today they want to stay buut have nt been offered anything as of yet by Sligo

-------------
"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"

Date Posted: 26 Oct 2012 at 9:42am
Originally posted by skippy87 skippy87 wrote:

Quigley is on the way out of sligo, homesick. i heard mccabe is on the way back to sligo.

He still lives in Dublin LOL

-------------

Posted By: Cotsy
Date Posted: 26 Oct 2012 at 1:30pm
Quigley is driving up and down to sligo the whole time, serious lack of ambition by either club or player if he is allowed leave. Not saying Sligo should throw silly money at brillo head but get some agreement in place to keep your form players at the club after a league win.

-------------
Bohs Till I Die

Posted By: Shoco
Date Posted: 26 Oct 2012 at 11:47pm

pretty sure mccabe has a contract with shams for next season

-------------

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS

Date Posted: 28 Oct 2012 at 1:58am
Philly Hand to be offered a new deal at Drogs this week

-------------

Gary Speed 1969-2011

Posted By: Barry
Date Posted: 28 Oct 2012 at 2:24am

Philly Hand to be offered a new deal at Drogs this week

**** better sign , serious magical left peg on that fella ClapClapClapClap

Posted By: Dukla
Date Posted: 28 Oct 2012 at 12:34pm
Quigley linked with FC Dallas apparently

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Oct 2012 at 2:39pm
Alan Matthews signs new deal as Shels gaffer. Philly Hughes to Drogs is all but done. 

Can't see Kevin Dawson at Shels either next season

-------------

Gary Speed 1969-2011

Posted By: Trapped
Date Posted: 29 Oct 2012 at 9:22pm

Alan Matthews signs new deal as Shels gaffer. Philly Hughes to Drogs is all but done. 

Heard he could be going to Portsmouth.

-------------
67% points to games ratio at the last Euro's (better than Portugal's)

Posted By: GoneToShowgies
Date Posted: 30 Oct 2012 at 7:14pm
Contract talks with some of our players started today.

Date Posted: 02 Nov 2012 at 3:49pm
John Dilllon, Buchanan and Mark Mc Goldrick (local lad) released by the club.

Going to be very interesting to see who Barra brings and how he builds a team in pre-season.

Posted By: Spudgunn1980
Date Posted: 02 Nov 2012 at 4:26pm
Heard it was Quigley and Rogers myself from a Sligo lad at work. Good signings for Rovers if true.

Date Posted: 02 Nov 2012 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by Trapped Trapped wrote:

Heard he could be going to Portsmouth.

Was supposed to be Scun thorpe until the gaffer was sacked

-------------

Gary Speed 1969-2011

Date Posted: 06 Nov 2012 at 8:55pm
might as well put it in here but we are looking for a new manager, again

-------------

Posted By: soccerc
Date Posted: 06 Nov 2012 at 9:01pm
Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

Bring back Giller!

.....could be worse, you could be chasing Stan

Posted By: Dillonman
Date Posted: 06 Nov 2012 at 9:16pm

Its the correct decision. Dont think hes managerial material. Hes a very good coach and would have liked to see him stay on in some capacity. But from his statement with the Dundalk Democrat tonight, hes taken it gracefully and said he understands the decision and holds no grudge with the new owners.

If we were to keep him on as manager it would have been another gamble. We need somebody with a good bit of experience who can get a sewttled squad together and steady the ship. This whole new squad every season doesnt help. There is  adecent core there that if we kept them and added a few experienced heads we will be fine next season.

-------------
We all hate Drog scum.

Date Posted: 06 Nov 2012 at 9:21pm
i totally agree with the decision, i still believe we were worse under him than SMC but he did his job and well done to him, i would have no bother with whoever the new man is taking darius back as a coach

im glad the club acted so quickly, and hopefully the new man will be in charge asap

-------------

Date Posted: 06 Nov 2012 at 9:58pm

i totally agree with the decision, i still believe we were worse under him than SMC but he did his job and well done to him, i would have no bother with whoever the new man is taking darius back as a coach

im glad the club acted so quickly, and hopefully the new man will be in charge asap

Going by the club statement today they have made it number one priority and hope to act in quick time. Iv heard they have already spoke to one or two.

-------------
We all hate Drog scum.

Date Posted: 07 Nov 2012 at 8:24am

Rumours on our forum that Killian Brennan might be joining the rest of the brothers at drogheda!

Was brilliant at Dublin city and bohs. Didn’t seem to give a sh*te about playing for rovers last year though!

A lot in drogheda would question his off the pitch antics, but he wouldn’t be the only one in our squad last season that have acted the bo**ox off the pitch!

He may not have any option but to play for his hometown club for peanuts unless the likes of pats,bohs or dundalk offer him a nice few bob! He certainly wouldn’t be coming to us for the money, as I cant see the club break the bank for anyone.

If he is signed, I think the fact that his brothers are in the team might get his attitude right on the pitch, as I’m sure he’ll want to play well for them and his mates on the terrace! I’d have faith in cooke not to put up with any big time Charlie sh*te aswel!

A bit of a gamble, but a gamble worth taking if hes on a season long contract for peanuts to get another local in the team!

In saying that, can’t see his take Gavins place on the left, unless he could do a job at left back or centre midfield?

-------------

Date Posted: 07 Nov 2012 at 3:58pm
Philly McMahon dublin footballer on board with Rvs next season

-------------

Posted By: Saint Tom
Date Posted: 07 Nov 2012 at 6:22pm

Rumours on our forum that Killian Brennan might be joining the rest of the brothers at drogheda!

Was brilliant at Dublin city and bohs. Didn’t seem to give a sh*te about playing for rovers last year though!

A lot in drogheda would question his off the pitch antics, but he wouldn’t be the only one in our squad last season that have acted the bo**ox off the pitch!

He may not have any option but to play for his hometown club for peanuts unless the likes of pats,bohs or dundalk offer him a nice few bob! He certainly wouldn’t be coming to us for the money, as I cant see the club break the bank for anyone.

If he is signed, I think the fact that his brothers are in the team might get his attitude right on the pitch, as I’m sure he’ll want to play well for them and his mates on the terrace! I’d have faith in cooke not to put up with any big time Charlie sh*te aswel!

A bit of a gamble, but a gamble worth taking if hes on a season long contract for peanuts to get another local in the team!

In saying that, can’t see his take Gavins place on the left, unless he could do a job at left back or centre midfield?

after repeated humpings he took against us this year it is unlikely that Vaseline will be moving to Inchicore

-------------
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation

Posted By: OldBawnHoop
Date Posted: 07 Nov 2012 at 7:54pm
Please God that little sh*t head Brennan doesen't come near us next season

Date Posted: 07 Nov 2012 at 9:15pm

If he is signed, I think the fact that
his brothers are in the team might get his attitude right on the pitch, as I’m sure he’ll want to play well for them and his mates on the terrace! I’d have faith in cooke not to put up with any big time Charlie sh*te aswel!

Going for a complete team of inbred hicks then. That will be fun.

-------------
We all hate Drog scum.

Date Posted: 08 Nov 2012 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by Dillonman Dillonman wrote:

his brothers are in the team might get his attitude right on the pitch, as I’m sure he’ll want to play well for them and his mates on the terrace! I’d have faith in cooke not to put up with any big time Charlie sh*te aswel!

Love them or hate them, 4 serious footballers though

-------------

Gary Speed 1969-2011

Date Posted: 09 Nov 2012 at 1:09pm
PFAI Transfer List updated on 7th Nov:

http://www.pfai.ie/transfer-list" rel="nofollow - http://www.pfai.ie/transfer-list

-------------
We all hate Drog scum.

Posted By: FREEWHEELER
Date Posted: 09 Nov 2012 at 2:56pm

I'll personally drive Gillian Brennan back to Drogs, twice, the second time to make doubly sure.

-------------
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....

Posted By: Green Devil
Date Posted: 09 Nov 2012 at 3:25pm
Christy Fagan on the transfer list wtf Confused

Anyone care to shed some light on that? 

-------------
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan

Date Posted: 09 Nov 2012 at 5:19pm
^^ I wouldnt make a whole lot of it GD. Players can put their name on it at the end of the season. Maybe to try and get a different club, get their name out there, strengthen their barganing position, who knows. It dosent mean their not in contact with a club and ive seen players on the list before who have signed contracts.

Posted By: Green Devil
Date Posted: 09 Nov 2012 at 5:32pm
Originally posted by GoneToShowgies GoneToShowgies wrote:

^^ I wouldnt make a whole lot of it GD. Players can put their name on it at the end of the season. Maybe to try and get a different club, get their name out there, strengthen their barganing position, who knows. It dosent mean their not in contact with a club and ive seen players on the list before who have signed contracts.

Cheers mate Thumbs Up

I wouldn't call myself a fan of any LOI club or an avid follower but i watch a fair few games when they're on the telly + MNS every Monday night! I was very impressed with Fagan , so i naturally i couldn't believe he was on the transfer list!

Most players wouldn't be on 52 weeks contracts , that's surely a factor?

-------------
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan

Posted By: Saint Tom
Date Posted: 09 Nov 2012 at 6:30pm
99% of them sign a 40 week deal at the start of the season

-------------
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation

Posted By: greg
Date Posted: 09 Nov 2012 at 10:21pm

No we will be going for a team full of Locals ( Including a few craptown ****s ) who can challenge for trophies and qualify for Europe Clap Maybe we should look around the country and get some fat useless young players from mervue or where ever the fook you shambles of a team was unearthed from LOL 

Posted By: tribalarmy
Date Posted: 10 Nov 2012 at 12:40am
How many seasons does Joey N'do have left in him?

He'll be 37 near the start of next season, still a class act though.

Date Posted: 10 Nov 2012 at 11:44am
Full seasons tribal, Id say none. Would be a fantastic squad player and maybe starting alternate games. Hard to know with him because he is very professional and looks after himself extremely well. There has been some talk of him as a player/ coach roll with us. With Bara saying we'd be mad to get rid of him considering his experience. He has settled very well in the NortWest and would be keen to stay here.

Posted By: Nah Nah Nah Nah
Date Posted: 11 Nov 2012 at 12:38pm
http://www.shamrockrovers.ie/news/35-news/3049-double-signing

McGuinness and Chambers sign for Shams

Date Posted: 11 Nov 2012 at 1:12pm
bad loss for sligo

-------------

Posted By: skippy87
Date Posted: 11 Nov 2012 at 7:37pm
very big loss to sligo, family reason for moving back to dublin . gent of a man

Posted By: Funsize Crouchy
Date Posted: 11 Nov 2012 at 8:43pm
Chambers is a big loss for us.

Date Posted: 12 Nov 2012 at 8:37am

very big loss to sligo, family reason for moving back to dublin . gent of a man

But McGuinness has claimed that his preference would be to stay with Sligo, having been part of the Bohemians side which won back-to-back titles in 2009 and 2010, only for it to break up.

McGuinness, 30, said: “I’m not too happy about it, if I have to leave the club, because I’ve won a cup, a league and been nominated in the team of the year, so, for me, it’s been the best two seasons of my career. It would be a shame to walk away from that.

-------------

Posted By: roverstillidie
Date Posted: 12 Nov 2012 at 11:43am
And he is giving it all the 'great to be back, unfinished business, biggest club, medals, get Rovers back to winning trophies' for Rovers consumption. Player is polite to fans shocker.

Date Posted: 12 Nov 2012 at 11:46am
Originally posted by GoneToShowgies GoneToShowgies wrote:

Full seasons tribal, Id say none. Would be a fantastic squad player and maybe starting alternate games. Hard to know with him because he is very professional and looks after himself extremely well. There has been some talk of him as a player/ coach roll with us. With Bara saying we'd be mad to get rid of him considering his experience. He has settled very well in the NortWest and would be keen to stay here.

But he lives in Dublin...

Check the reciepts, CityWest shopping centre.

Posted By: Rocketfingers
Date Posted: 12 Nov 2012 at 1:42pm
McGuinness was reluctant to move i believe, but we offered a massive deal and he's a Dublin lad. He'll be glad to be getting money over the off season as well which according to my sources we're now doing. I must admit i'm worried about us handing out these big contracts, season tickets sales are sure to decrease this year as well.

-------------
Ultras we have no equals

SRFC We have no friends just enemies

Posted By: RogerMilla
Date Posted: 12 Nov 2012 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by Rocketfingers Rocketfingers wrote:

McGuinness was reluctant to move i believe, but we offered a massive deal and he's a Dublin lad. He'll be glad to be getting money over the off season as well which according to my sources we're now doing. I must admit i'm worried about us handing out these big contracts, season tickets sales are sure to decrease this year as well.
]

it certainly is a different story when it comes to shamrock contracts RF

-------------
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.

Date Posted: 12 Nov 2012 at 2:28pm
Old news I know but quigley to rvs to be confirmed in the week

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Nov 2012 at 5:05pm

Old news I know but quigley to rvs to be confirmed in the week

Done deal 100%

-------------
Ultras we have no equals

Date Posted: 12 Nov 2012 at 5:21pm
I tempted to claim my Quigs 100% news as an exclusive but i won't but there is a keeper from another club not the sligs close to signing at the moment now that's an exclusive. Wink

-------------
Ultras we have no equals

Date Posted: 12 Nov 2012 at 8:52pm
hope its not our club RF

-------------

Posted By: Landon Donovan
Date Posted: 12 Nov 2012 at 9:13pm
Dave Cassidy, Kevin Dawson and Philly Hughes have rejected contracts at Shels according to our forum. 

Posted By: GummyBear
Date Posted: 12 Nov 2012 at 9:13pm
Gary Rogers rumoured to be Dublin bound.

-------------
Will the domestic league ever be able to get to the same level as GAA and Rugby. Lets keep the faith and dream.

Posted By: saintjoey
Date Posted: 12 Nov 2012 at 9:37pm

I tempted to claim my Quigs 100% news as an exclusive but i won't but there is a keeper from another club not the sligs close to signing at the moment now that's an exclusive. Wink

its baz murphy from pats is what iv heard.. shane mc faul signing for pats too.

Posted By: saintjoey
Date Posted: 12 Nov 2012 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

Dave Cassidy, Kevin Dawson and Philly Hughes have rejected contracts at Shels according to our forum. 

dawson and cassidy rumoured to pats, fatso to drogs

Date Posted: 12 Nov 2012 at 10:08pm
would love casso back in oriel

-------------

Posted By: DG80
Date Posted: 12 Nov 2012 at 10:46pm

barry murphy. along with the majority of the pats team. most are happy to stay but money talks..we are gonna be linked with everyone and our players are gonna be linked with other teams. its going to be a long 4 months.

-------------
cup champions

Date Posted: 13 Nov 2012 at 9:16am

Rogers was in yesterday's Herald, Murphy yesterday's Indo and Star.

Some exclusive petal...

Posted By: The Saint
Date Posted: 13 Nov 2012 at 9:33am
Originally posted by saintjoey saintjoey wrote:

would love to see Mc Faul back, would suit our system under Bucko

-------------
FAIlure

Good shot, lovely ............ oh good jaysus

Date Posted: 13 Nov 2012 at 9:52am
Not a transfer, but big news for us all the same.

Carr Departs the Showgrounds http://www.sligorovers.com/latest-news-news-menu-inside-246/1764-carr-departs-the-showgrounds?format=pdf" rel="nofollow -   http://www.sligorovers.com/latest-news-news-menu-inside-246/1764-carr-departs-the-showgrounds?tmpl=component&print=1&layout=default&page=" rel="nofollow -   http://www.sligorovers.com/component/mailto/?tmpl=component&link=df5fc4baa6dcbc45f4132a0f869fbd3111965d9a" rel="nofollow -  

Sligo Rovers assistant manager Gerry Carr will not be with the club for the 2013 Season. Gerry has spent over ten years at the Showgrounds during two stints, first as a player and then on the coaching staff.

During his time as a player he won the First Division twice, the Shield and also famously scored the winner against Derry City in the 1994 FAI Cup Final. As assistant manager he helped the club win two FAI Cups, the League Cup and this year the Airtricity League Premier Division.

In recognition of his service to the club Carr was granted a testimonial last year with Manchester United Legends providing the opposition. Gerry is currently undertaking his UEFA Pro Licence Course and all at Sligo Rovers wish him the best in his future career.

Date Posted: 13 Nov 2012 at 9:55am
Originally posted by DG80 DG80 wrote:

barry murphy. along with the majority of the pats team. most are happy to stay but money talks..we are gonna be linked with everyone and our players are gonna be linked with other teams. its going to be a long 4 months.

Ratboy Murphy is a LONG way from signing. He is currently about plan e or f. Remember Croly was involved in bouncing him out of it at Rovers and he hasn't exactly set the world on fire since. At best he would be third choice and I can't see that much hassle and expense being gone to for that.

Date Posted: 13 Nov 2012 at 9:56am

I hear Dawson is coming our way, being a Rovers fan and all that.

Posted By: Funsize Crouchy
Date Posted: 13 Nov 2012 at 10:04am
Originally posted by The Saint The Saint wrote:

would love to see Mc Faul back, would suit our system under Bucko

He'd be a good replacement for chambers alright.

Posted By: The Big Club
Date Posted: 13 Nov 2012 at 11:48am
Ward and Mcmillians more than likley wont be re-signing, Mcmillian looking to have a go at full time football but given he has a good job, most likely be England. Looks like Callagahn and Heary signing 2 year dealsClap

Posted By: The Saint
Date Posted: 13 Nov 2012 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by The Big Club The Big Club wrote:

Ward and Mcmillians more than likley wont be re-signing, Mcmillian looking to have a go at full time football but given he has a good job, most likely be England. Looks like Callagahn and Heary signing 2 year dealsClap

part of the reason McMillan left us was because training didn't suit his job so I think your right in saying only way he'll go full time would be in England. Presume he was your player of the year?

-------------
FAIlure

Good shot, lovely ............ oh good jaysus

Posted By: deise316
Date Posted: 13 Nov 2012 at 5:26pm
Hibs in for Ronan Finn and Chris Forrester ? 

http://sportsnewsireland.com/soccer/soccer_irish/hibernian-set-to-sign-two-st-pats-shamrock-rovers-starlets1213/" rel="nofollow - http://sportsnewsireland.com/soccer/soccer_irish/hibernian-set-to-sign-two-st-pats-shamrock-rovers-starlets1213/

-------------
Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....

Posted By: The Big Club
Date Posted: 13 Nov 2012 at 6:09pm
Finn and Git to Hibs?

Date Posted: 13 Nov 2012 at 6:41pm

Finn and Git to Hibs?

Hehehe, someone grabbed a flying kite Wink

Date Posted: 13 Nov 2012 at 8:24pm

would love to have ward back with us

-------------

Posted By: The GerK
Date Posted: 13 Nov 2012 at 8:51pm
Anto Murphy to Sheriff YC to join the 124 other Murphys at the club.
Great signing for the Junior Cup holders

Don't think he can play in the Junior Cup though

Date Posted: 13 Nov 2012 at 10:28pm
Originally posted by roverstillidie roverstillidie wrote:

His brother is a Rovers fan, he's not. Chambers arriving at Tallaght paves the way for Kevin at Pats. Murphy turned down/didn't agree terms at Rovers so its going to be Gary Rogers.

Pretty much the whole Sligo squad up for grabs at this stage. Lynch and Alan Keane on PFAI list. 

Philly Hughes to Drogs has been done for the last few weeks more or less. Gary O'Neill to be signing too. 

-------------

Gary Speed 1969-2011

Date Posted: 13 Nov 2012 at 10:39pm

Originally posted by DG80 DG80 wrote:

Ratboy Murphy is a LONG way from signing. He is currently about plan e or f. Remember Croly was involved in bouncing him out of it at Rovers and he hasn't exactly set the world on fire since. At best he would be third choice and I can't see that much hassle and expense being gone to for that.
So far from the truth f**k sake :-)

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Nov 2012 at 12:17am
Finn to Hibs, Finn can hold out for a year he'll go for nothing or pretty much nothing. I'm prett sure no other clubs will be looking on here for that info. Wink

-------------
Ultras we have no equals

Posted By: Barry
Date Posted: 14 Nov 2012 at 12:41am

His brother is a Rovers fan, he's not. Chambers arriving at Tallaght paves the way for Kevin at Pats. Murphy turned down/didn't agree terms at Rovers so its going to be Gary Rogers.

Pretty much the whole Sligo squad up for grabs at this stage. Lynch and Alan Keane on PFAI list. 

Philly Hughes to Drogs has been done for the last few weeks more or less. Gary O'Neill to be signing too. 

For Drogs?

Date Posted: 14 Nov 2012 at 12:58am
So the word is Q!!

-------------

Gary Speed 1969-2011

Date Posted: 14 Nov 2012 at 8:19am

Not too sure about these 2 signings! They’re both singings I’d like to have seen happen a few years ago – not so sure now! Would prefer mulvenna kept on tbh!

Didn’t really work out for o’neill at rovers, did it?

-------------

Posted By: MariborKev
Date Posted: 14 Nov 2012 at 5:59pm
Several cross channels clubs looking to take one/two of our players "on trial".

Been politely told that if they want them, they can make a bid.

Date Posted: 14 Nov 2012 at 6:31pm
Are they all in contract ?

-------------

Posted By: OldBawnHoop
Date Posted: 14 Nov 2012 at 8:36pm
McFaul better than Chambers IMO

Date Posted: 14 Nov 2012 at 9:29pm
DFC hope to announce a manager by end of week start of next week according to this week's Argus newspaper.

-------------
We all hate Drog scum.

Date Posted: 14 Nov 2012 at 10:01pm
LOI Blog has reported Daryl Kavanagh signed for Cork tonight.

-------------
We all hate Drog scum.

Date Posted: 14 Nov 2012 at 10:09pm

LOI Blog has reported Daryl Kavanagh signed for Cork tonight.

He did, it'll end in tears.

Alan Keane re-signed for Rovers

Date Posted: 14 Nov 2012 at 11:36pm
Roy o donovan back to cork too apparently

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Nov 2012 at 11:54pm

DFC hope to announce a manager by end of week start of next week according to this week's Argus newspaper.

Stephen Kenny and Vinny Perth

Date Posted: 15 Nov 2012 at 8:32am

Perth packing in Malahide ???

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Nov 2012 at 8:52am
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

Stephen "Digger" O'Brien is rumoured to be coming in as goalkeeping coach aswell.

-------------
We all hate Drog scum.

Date Posted: 15 Nov 2012 at 11:43am

Perth packing in Malahide ???

Just what I heard but would imagine he is on decent loot with Malahide

Date Posted: 15 Nov 2012 at 12:16pm
Big time ,strange one although mates with SK from Longford

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Nov 2012 at 2:40pm
Gary Roders re-signed today. Alan Keane yesterday. Both were approched by Shams apparently.

Posted By: Nah Nah Nah Nah
Date Posted: 15 Nov 2012 at 3:16pm
What about the mass exodus?

Date Posted: 15 Nov 2012 at 3:22pm
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

good move for shamrocks, they can stop paying kenny then.

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Nov 2012 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

We stopped paying him in September, but carry on. 

I cannot believe they dumped Kerins, who did everything expected of him, for Kenny. Astonishing.

Date Posted: 15 Nov 2012 at 3:52pm

Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

We stopped paying him in September, but carry on. 

sure you did,  sure....you....did.....

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Nov 2012 at 4:48pm
Pat Scully and Limerick part company.

Same happened to poor Pat when he took Shams from the First Division

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net