Print Page | Close Window

Any Cork City fans know who this plonk is?

Printed From: You Boys in Green
Category: League Of Ireland
Forum Name: Premier and First Division
Forum Description: All League Of Ireland Teams Forum
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=40742
Printed Date: 25 Apr 2024 at 2:48am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Any Cork City fans know who this plonk is?
Posted By: Jason Kelly
Subject: Any Cork City fans know who this plonk is?
Date Posted: 27 Aug 2012 at 3:50pm

Anyone know who he is? Balling his eyes out over an FAI Cup 4th round tie. What a langer

http://www.balls.ie/2012/08/27/this-guy-was-pretty-devastated-about-cork-city-going-out-in-the-fai-cup/" rel="nofollow - http://www.balls.ie/2012/08/27/this-guy-was-pretty-devastated-about-cork-city-going-out-in-the-fai-cup/

Replies:
Posted By: FREEWHEELER
Date Posted: 27 Aug 2012 at 5:42pm
I'm sure copious amounts of wine gums or too many sniffs of Tipp-Ex had him that way............maybe he thought he was going to see David Guetta.

-------------
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....

Posted By: gazelle.
Date Posted: 27 Aug 2012 at 6:05pm
Football's about passion. Fairplay to the lad. It's better to see someone affected by a defeat in that way than the way some langers on the Cork City forum act. 'We have nothing to play for, sure let's build a training ground'.Ermm

Posted By: PanteirA
Date Posted: 27 Aug 2012 at 6:39pm
Any lad that would cry over losing a game is a pussy.FFS what would he be like if it was the final. Maybe he's got other issues 

Posted By: IrishPride
Date Posted: 27 Aug 2012 at 7:05pm
CorkThumbs Down

-------------
Galway Will Win The 2014 Hurling Championship

Posted By: drog addict
Date Posted: 27 Aug 2012 at 7:20pm
Originally posted by PanteirA PanteirA wrote:

Any lad that would cry over losing a game is a pussy.FFS what would he be like if it was the final. Maybe he's got other issues 

Maybe he saw his boyfriend with another lad over in the rovers side pulling the plum off him.

-------------
Chips don't bounce

Posted By: corkery
Date Posted: 28 Aug 2012 at 1:31pm
It's a game of ball FFS. Era, can't say much, I've done worse when being drunk at games.

-------------
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick

Posted By: Clonbhoy
Date Posted: 28 Aug 2012 at 1:33pm
Originally posted by corkery corkery wrote:

It's a game of ball FFS. Era, can't say much, I've done worse when being drunk at games.
Are you sure it was over a game of ball and isn't just a coincidence that he happens to be at?

BTW i looks like a certain mutual acquaintance at a young age

-------------
A man can have no greater love than give 90 minutes to his friends. @withgodlygrace

Posted By: RKBarmyArmy
Date Posted: 28 Aug 2012 at 5:34pm

Originally posted by gazelle. gazelle. wrote:

Football's about passion. Fairplay to the lad. It's better to see someone affected by a defeat in that way than the way some langers on the Cork City forum act. 'We have nothing to play for, sure let's build a training ground'.Ermm

LOL

Had to laugh at that, its so true. Some amount of langers on that forum you wouldnt even believe it. I think one of the main topics at the moment is abusive chanting and how its affecting attendances. 

Posted By: gazelle.
Date Posted: 28 Aug 2012 at 8:16pm

Originally posted by RkBarmyArmy RkBarmyArmy wrote:

Had to laugh at that, its so true. Some amount of langers on that forum you wouldnt even believe it. I think one of the main topics at the moment is abusive chanting and how its affecting attendances. 

They are discussing how the chant 'Get into 'em, f**k 'em up' makes Cork City out as "meat head, boggers" and it doesn't reflect "beautiful" way City teams should play  

Posted By: Clonbhoy
Date Posted: 28 Aug 2012 at 8:19pm

Originally posted by RkBarmyArmy RkBarmyArmy wrote:

They are discussing how the chant 'Get into 'em, f**k 'em up' makes Cork City out as "meat head, boggers" and it doesn't reflect "beautiful" way City teams should play  

And the biggest idiots of them all on the BoM.LOL

-------------
A man can have no greater love than give 90 minutes to his friends. @withgodlygrace

Posted By: Joe Stalin
Date Posted: 28 Aug 2012 at 9:06pm
passion is one thing, screaming in a stewards face is another. what is it he's saying anyway, besides for ffs?

Posted By: Trapped
Date Posted: 28 Aug 2012 at 9:20pm
He must've been acting the bollox cause the steward won't even let him stand up at the railing.

-------------
67% points to games ratio at the last Euro's (better than Portugal's)

Posted By: elroy45
Date Posted: 28 Aug 2012 at 10:15pm
Originally posted by Joe Stalin Joe Stalin wrote:

passion is one thing, screaming in a stewards face is another. what is it he's saying anyway, besides for ffs?

This is exactly the point.  I passionately support Cork City and Ireland but a steward doesnt deserve to have to deal with an abusive clown for no reason.  

Posted By: corkery
Date Posted: 28 Aug 2012 at 11:40pm

Ah you should read some of the classics on that forum. 'I seen a thug holding a pint, he was drinking it.'

-------------
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick

Posted By: greengooner
Date Posted: 14 Sep 2012 at 6:35pm
Now gone off youtube :-(( should i cry?

-------------
Platini are you listening
You'd better keep your trophy glistening
Cos we'll be over next year
To drink all your beer,
Walking in an Irish Wonderland.

Posted By: Jim The Don
Date Posted: 29 Sep 2012 at 4:05pm
am new to the forum and this thread is unreal cause its so true :)

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net