Forum Description: Qatar n' all in anyways
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=37456
Printed Date: 20 Apr 2024 at 2:37am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: custom flags
Posted By: ringerbell
Subject: custom flags
Date Posted: 11 Apr 2012 at 2:06pm
alright lads decided to get a flag made up for going over to poland. was a lad over on one of the pages on facebook who said he did them and his price was reasonable so sent him off the details off what we wanted done and he is after emailing me back a template of the design. think it looks pretty good for what he is charging what do you all think

Replies:
Posted By: c90
Date Posted: 11 Apr 2012 at 2:11pm
Originally posted by ringerbell ringerbell wrote:

alright lads decided to get a flag made up for going over to poland. was a lad over on one of the pages on facebook who said he did them and his price was reasonable so sent him off the details off what we wanted done and he is after emailing me back a template of the design. think it looks pretty good for what he is charging what do you all think

how much is he charging you ? does he have a website ?

-------------
Maggie Thatcher, Winston Churchill, Lawrence Of Arabia, Elton John! Yiz can all go f**k yerselves

Date Posted: 11 Apr 2012 at 2:14pm
the one im getting is 6x3 and he charging €40. he dont got a website but if you want send me a pm and i will send on his details

Posted By: Green Devil
Date Posted: 11 Apr 2012 at 2:14pm
B is class dude Thumbs Up

Same as Ciaran90's question , any details would be much appreciated i fancy getting a Laois one!

-------------
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan

Date Posted: 11 Apr 2012 at 2:15pm
yea def gonna go with the option b green devil i just asked for a donegal crest and he didnt know which 1 so did the 2 of them up

Posted By: Green Devil
Date Posted: 11 Apr 2012 at 2:28pm
The real Donegal crest is class anyway pal Thumbs Up

Ive just facebooked my mates there , so i'm just waiting on a reply from them to see if we can get one done! Great idea and the flags look quality Clap

-------------
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan

Date Posted: 11 Apr 2012 at 2:31pm
im really impressed with how it came out just hope he can do the same detail on the flag itself and for the price he has given me its a steal i sent you on his info in a pm as well green devil so hopefully you can get something sorted Thumbs Up

Posted By: Boston Hoop
Date Posted: 11 Apr 2012 at 2:32pm
As usual, there is gonna be some array of flags. Was watching old highlights recently - some great Rovers flags behind the goal for Robbie's late equalizer. One of them is my mates - he was literally in there 90 mins before kick-off to get it in a good spot!

Posted By: givenbear
Date Posted: 11 Apr 2012 at 3:13pm
Quality flag. I'd say that though, being a Lifford man
 Smile

Can you send me/share the guys details please?

-------------
"The Nation Holds Its Breath..."

Posted By: irishtoon
Date Posted: 11 Apr 2012 at 6:32pm
i got a few previews done a while back by the guy as well look top class was waiting till closer to get one done soon off him

Posted By: c90
Date Posted: 11 Apr 2012 at 6:46pm
Originally posted by irishtoon irishtoon wrote:

i got a few previews done a while back by the guy as well look top class was waiting till closer to get one done soon off him

LOL

-------------
Maggie Thatcher, Winston Churchill, Lawrence Of Arabia, Elton John! Yiz can all go f**k yerselves

Posted By: newrygreen
Date Posted: 11 Apr 2012 at 7:34pm
whats his facebook link?

-------------
Twitter: @50SavesOfDeGea

Date Posted: 11 Apr 2012 at 7:37pm
he doesnt have any form his shop just his private i can send u his emal in pm if you want

Posted By: Big Mc
Date Posted: 11 Apr 2012 at 10:24pm

he doesnt have any form his shop just his private i can send u his emal in pm if you want
Those flags look the job. been thinking about get one done for ages could you pm on his email

-------------
Where not here for a long time so let have a good time!!!

Posted By: Guf10
Date Posted: 11 Apr 2012 at 10:30pm

BrilliantLOLLOLLOLLOL

-------------
2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

Posted By: aidz
Date Posted: 11 Apr 2012 at 10:56pm
6x3
is that ft or m???

-------------
You'll never beat the Irish

Date Posted: 11 Apr 2012 at 11:01pm
Originally posted by aidz aidz wrote:

6x3
is that ft or m???

that's foot not meters he does all different sizes

Posted By: awaydays
Date Posted: 11 Apr 2012 at 11:02pm
getting an 8x4 done myself the more flags the merrierThumbs Up

-------------
Your twistin my melon man

Posted By: dreamer
Date Posted: 12 Apr 2012 at 5:55am
can someone pm me his details thanks lads

-------------
every dog has there day

Posted By: armahibee
Date Posted: 12 Apr 2012 at 12:42pm
Any chance someone cud message me the flag guys details, could do with getting one made myself, ken that's cheeky for a first post!!

Posted By: Basel29
Date Posted: 12 Apr 2012 at 2:44pm

im really impressed with how it came out just hope he can do the same detail on the flag itself and for the price he has given me its a steal i sent you on his info in a pm as well green devil so hopefully you can get something sorted Thumbs Up

Ringerbell, would you mind sending me on the details aswell. Flags look quality Thumbs Up Cheers

-------------
Keep calm and carry on.

Posted By: givenbear
Date Posted: 13 Apr 2012 at 12:14pm
irishtoon can you pm me the guys details?

top man

-------------
"The Nation Holds Its Breath..."

Posted By: colmoc
Date Posted: 15 Apr 2012 at 12:19pm
We were onto ultrashop a few weeks ago with nearly the exact same one as you have their about sending out the dole!

Date Posted: 15 Apr 2012 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by colmoc colmoc wrote:

We were onto ultrashop a few weeks ago with nearly the exact same one as you have their about sending out the dole!
colomoc just out of interest how much were they charging you for the flag and postage

Date Posted: 17 Apr 2012 at 4:03pm
lads just to let anyone who is thinking about getting 1 of these done i received mine today in the post after mark posted it yesterday and i am very impressed with it. the flag is made of durable material not like the ones you would get in the €2 and the printing on it is off a very high standard. i would def advise anyone thinking of getting 1 done to go for it Thumbs Up

Posted By: Big Mc
Date Posted: 17 Apr 2012 at 4:22pm

lads just to let anyone who is thinking about getting 1 of these done i received mine today in the post after mark posted it yesterday and i am very impressed with it. the flag is made of durable material not like the ones you would get in the €2 and the printing on it is off a very high standard. i would def advise anyone thinking of getting 1 done to go for it Thumbs Up
How long did it take to get made Question

-------------
Where not here for a long time so let have a good time!!!

Date Posted: 17 Apr 2012 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by Big Mc Big Mc wrote:

i let mark know on wednesday evening exactly what i wanted on it he sent it to the printers on friday and i had it in the post today so all in all its less than a week since i placed the order with him which includes posting it to donegal from dublin

Posted By: forks89
Date Posted: 17 Apr 2012 at 7:50pm

i let mark know on wednesday evening exactly what i wanted on it he sent it to the printers on friday and i had it in the post today so all in all its less than a week since i placed the order with him which includes posting it to donegal from dublin

Can you e-mail me his details please?

blakeforkan@hotmail.com

-------------
Everywhere ya gooooo, always take St.Ledger with you!!!
@forks_89_

Posted By: niall290
Date Posted: 17 Apr 2012 at 9:47pm
could you pm me the details ringerbell please?

-------------
June 2012 party time!!

Posted By: Tippbiffo
Date Posted: 18 Apr 2012 at 12:13am
Got my flag today from mark. Met him personally and got me flag from him...top job. ordered it Friday and he had it ready by Monday. very impressed

Date Posted: 18 Apr 2012 at 12:22am
Originally posted by forks89 forks89 wrote:

Can you e-mail me his details please?

blakeforkan@hotmail.com
email sent off there now mate would recommend getting 1 done by him if you are thinking about it and would say tippbiffo would agree with me in what i am saying

Posted By: Bumble
Date Posted: 18 Apr 2012 at 7:20am
Any pictures of the flags that ye got done up?

-------------
CORK CITY FC ARE FIRST DIVISION CHAMPIONS

Date Posted: 18 Apr 2012 at 8:42am

will get a picture of it up before the end of the week bumble Thumbs Up

Posted By: BigStrongMan
Date Posted: 18 Apr 2012 at 9:23am

He doesn't want you to f**king paint one! Bang it up there kid

-------------
PM me for all forum moderation queries.

Date Posted: 18 Apr 2012 at 9:25am
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

im in college now bsm will get it up this eveningSmile

Date Posted: 18 Apr 2012 at 9:27am

Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

im in college now bsm will get it up this eveningSmile
Only joking

-------------

Posted By: tomietucker
Date Posted: 18 Apr 2012 at 4:21pm
Can someone PM the flag makers details. please

Date Posted: 18 Apr 2012 at 6:45pm
Originally posted by tomietucker tomietucker wrote:

Can someone PM the flag makers details. please
you need 20 posts to get pms mate but if you leave an email address on here i will send all the details 

Date Posted: 18 Apr 2012 at 8:50pm
Originally posted by Bumble Bumble wrote:

As requested by bumble and bsm earlier here is the flag i got made

Date Posted: 18 Apr 2012 at 9:26pm
Looks the job

-------------

Posted By: newrygreen
Date Posted: 18 Apr 2012 at 11:04pm
Looks quality does that

-------------
Twitter: @50SavesOfDeGea

Posted By: MJD
Date Posted: 18 Apr 2012 at 11:36pm

Looks good!! Do you know if he posts to England?

Date Posted: 19 Apr 2012 at 12:19am
I contacted him about postage to England so will pm you the info when he gets back to me

Posted By: Sligo Hornet
Date Posted: 19 Apr 2012 at 7:48am

Good quality flag Clap ............but the sellotape will badly mark the wall

-------------
Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?

Date Posted: 19 Apr 2012 at 8:54am
Originally posted by Sligo Hornet Sligo Hornet wrote:

Good quality flag Clap ............but the sellotape will badly mark the wall

the wall will be grand hornet believe it is to be painted when im away in june LOL

Posted By: Baldrick
Date Posted: 19 Apr 2012 at 11:52am
Will someone pm the contact details please.

Thanks

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Posted By: irish boogie
Date Posted: 19 Apr 2012 at 4:52pm
Collected New Flag today Delighted with it would recommend him great quality and price

-------------
Thank You Torun and Tyskie

Date Posted: 19 Apr 2012 at 5:02pm
Cheers for the Pms Lads. 

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Posted By: nvidic
Date Posted: 19 Apr 2012 at 5:05pm
Be careful lads, myself and rolo ordered one, 10x5, cost €135, others offering 10x12 for €90, leave a comment here and im sure the man making em will pm you

Posted By: AidoM
Date Posted: 19 Apr 2012 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Be careful lads, myself and rolo ordered one, 10x5, cost €135, others offering 10x12 for €90, leave a comment here and im sure the man making em will pm you

Poor students Cry LOL

-------------
But what they do have and no-one can deny this now, they have the finest collection of boilers in the world! And I include Canada in that!

Date Posted: 19 Apr 2012 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by AidoM AidoM wrote:

Poor students Cry LOL

Not my day!

Date Posted: 19 Apr 2012 at 5:13pm

the other lad should stick his details up as well so the lads can get fair value on what they are looking for. it was me that sent rolo on the info about the flag but didnt know someone else was doing them cheaper

Date Posted: 19 Apr 2012 at 5:16pm

the other lad should stick his details up as well so the lads can get fair value on what they are looking for. it was me that sent rolo on the info about the flag but didnt know someone else was doing them cheaper

Ah nobody did infairness but got a pm off a lad offering it after we'd ordered, surprised he's not posted here.

Date Posted: 19 Apr 2012 at 5:19pm
Has  anybody got samples  from the second cheaper lad. 

Because it seems people have ordered from the first guy and got what they thought was a decent price and are very happy with the quality. 

Without the quality of the 2nd guy who has offered cheaper is nots a fair comparison yet is it. 

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Posted By: irish boogie
Date Posted: 19 Apr 2012 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by irish boogie irish boogie wrote:

Collected New Flag today Delighted with it would recommend him great quality and price

This was €40 for 6x3  and wouldve been €80 for 8x4

-------------
Thank You Torun and Tyskie

Date Posted: 19 Apr 2012 at 5:27pm

This was €40 for 6x3  and wouldve been €80 for 8x4
yeah i paid the exact same and a fiver for postage to donegal and had it in the door less than a week after i placed the order and also got to say i priced the same flag with a company in ireland and was quoted €160 for an 8x4 flag

Posted By: rolo
Date Posted: 19 Apr 2012 at 5:28pm
Its actually 130 for our 10X5ft, we're splitting it 4 ways so its not the worst. As Baldrick says we cant compare till we know the quality of the 2nd guy's flags.

Im collecting our new flag tomorrow and will make up my mind on it then, but it seems like everyone else is happy enuf with the quality of the flags theyve received??!!

-------------
"I'm off to see the Queen tomorrow too, don't forget that"

Date Posted: 19 Apr 2012 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by rolo rolo wrote:

Its actually 130 for our 10X5ft, we're splitting it 4 ways so its not the worst. As Baldrick says we cant compare till we know the quality of the 2nd guy's flags.

Im collecting our new flag tomorrow and will make up my mind on it then, but it seems like everyone else is happy enuf with the quality of the flags theyve received??!!
hope you be happy with it lad dont know why the 2nd lad hasnt put his details up here if his prices are that good but as you say cant compare until someone receives a flag from him and can comment on the quality

Date Posted: 19 Apr 2012 at 5:35pm

10 X 5 ft shud be a perfect size flag anyway, a bit easier to manage (50 square feet) than a 10X12 (120 square ft). As long as its a durable flag. We got a flag made up that will still be relevant for future campaigns as well so its gonna be travelling a fair bit.

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Apr 2012 at 5:42pm

10 X 5 ft shud be a perfect size flag anyway, a bit easier to manage (50 square feet) than a 10X12 (120 square ft). As long as its a durable flag. We got a flag made up that will still be relevant for future campaigns as well so its gonna be travelling a fair bit.

can only comment on the flag i got from him but its made of good material it wont be easy ripped anyway so should be able to be used for future campaignes

Date Posted: 19 Apr 2012 at 5:43pm

can only comment on the flag i got from him but its made of good material it wont be easy ripped anyway so should be able to be used for future campaignes

Sound Thumbs Up

-------------

Posted By: stocious
Date Posted: 19 Apr 2012 at 8:22pm
can someone e-mail the flag makers details please?

cheers!

Date Posted: 19 Apr 2012 at 8:24pm

Sound Thumbs Up

will probably be worth it so, pics tomorrow with a bit of luck

Date Posted: 19 Apr 2012 at 10:29pm
ya know the saying lads buy cheap buy twice Wink

Posted By: giotrap
Date Posted: 19 Apr 2012 at 10:49pm
Can someone pm me his details please!

Posted By: bigred
Date Posted: 20 Apr 2012 at 8:56am
Can someone PM me this guys details too?
Thanks

Posted By: StickyMcGinty
Date Posted: 20 Apr 2012 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by bigred bigred wrote:

Can someone PM me this guys details too?
Thanks

Yea can I get his details too please...

Date Posted: 20 Apr 2012 at 1:05pm

ya know the saying lads buy cheap buy twice Wink
total agree just took a look at the 1s on the other lads website and im still happy i went for the dearer option as it looks a lot better quality than the cheaper 1 that is only personal opinion though and some people may disagree

Posted By: coleman's
Date Posted: 20 Apr 2012 at 2:35pm
PM details please, might get a 10x5 ft job done up with the lads headin with me, 10 of us so 15e each can't complain!

Posted By: shoggy
Date Posted: 20 Apr 2012 at 2:59pm
I ordered a 10x5 ft wan from ultrasshop 58yoyos and 12 postage, should be here next week

-------------
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else!

Date Posted: 20 Apr 2012 at 3:46pm
Just collected my flag. Its class. Great quality. No regrets whatsoeverThumbs Up

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Apr 2012 at 3:54pm

Just collected my flag. Its class. Great quality. No regrets whatsoeverThumbs Up
great to hear rolo Smile

Posted By: Bumble
Date Posted: 20 Apr 2012 at 10:38pm
Will someone PM me the flag makers details.

Thanks

-------------
CORK CITY FC ARE FIRST DIVISION CHAMPIONS

Date Posted: 20 Apr 2012 at 10:55pm

Will someone PM me the flag makers details.

Thanks
pm sent Thumbs Up

Posted By: tomietucker
Date Posted: 22 Apr 2012 at 4:55pm
Can some send the flag makers details to tomietucker@gmail.com

Cheers

Posted By: ScotsIrish
Date Posted: 24 Apr 2012 at 5:10pm
Any updates on second lads flags re. Quality

Date Posted: 24 Apr 2012 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by ScotsIrish ScotsIrish wrote:

Any updates on second lads flags re. Quality
he has a site online that had a few picyures of his flags on it but think they have been removed from it they didnt look the best quality tbh

Posted By: ScotsIrish
Date Posted: 24 Apr 2012 at 5:28pm
Sound, thanks

Posted By: coleman's
Date Posted: 24 Apr 2012 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by shoggy shoggy wrote:

I ordered a 10x5 ft wan from ultrasshop 58yoyos and 12 postage, should be here next week

Can you post up the flag when it gets to you please? Fairly decent price if the quality is good

Posted By: shoggy
Date Posted: 24 Apr 2012 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by coleman's coleman's wrote:

Can you post up the flag when it gets to you please? Fairly decent price if the quality is good

Will do, hopefully be here some day this week.

-------------
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else!

Date Posted: 24 Apr 2012 at 8:39pm

Originally posted by coleman's coleman's wrote:

Will do, hopefully be here some day this week.
would say to anyone planning on getting a flag made from ultrashop to order it soon as they can be slow at delievering sometimes wasnt it the ss flags were slow at coming 1 time

Posted By: aidz
Date Posted: 25 Apr 2012 at 11:28am
Whats the best software to use for a flag design that is is quite accessible??
wanting to upload an image to ultrashops...the design is quite simple..tricolour with a crest attached.

-------------
You'll never beat the Irish

Posted By: Sham157
Date Posted: 25 Apr 2012 at 11:34am
Originally posted by aidz aidz wrote:

Whats the best software to use for a flag design that is is quite accessible??
wanting to upload an image to ultrashops...the design is quite simple..tricolour with a crest attached.

I just used paint and attached a decent image of the crest they tidy it up anyway

Posted By: Gizzmo
Date Posted: 25 Apr 2012 at 11:45am

-------------
Richard Dunne For Captain
Shay Given is GOD !!

Posted By: daboi89
Date Posted: 26 Apr 2012 at 12:00am
getting something similar to below done.  Cheap enough

Posted By: uibhfhaile
Date Posted: 27 Apr 2012 at 8:52am
Can someone drop us an e-mail on the flag makers mailto:details.cheers.jaffadaly25@hotmail.com" rel="nofollow - details.cheers.jaffadaly25@hotmail.com

Posted By: noelyc
Date Posted: 27 Apr 2012 at 10:46am
Hi,

I just PM you more details there.

-------------
Mind you, I’ve been here during the bad times too, one year we came second - bill shankly

Posted By: seemore147
Date Posted: 27 Apr 2012 at 10:55am
Hi,

Can Someone please send me the details?

conor.moore147@yahoo.ie

Much appreciated

Date Posted: 27 Apr 2012 at 8:13pm

Posted By: Boston Hoop
Date Posted: 27 Apr 2012 at 8:57pm
That's a class tribute to old Georgie!

Posted By: damo21
Date Posted: 28 Apr 2012 at 1:02am

looks deadly , what size is it ?

-------------
he who lies down with the dog will come up with fleas

Date Posted: 28 Apr 2012 at 1:59am
12ft x 7ft mate!

Posted By: daboi89
Date Posted: 28 Apr 2012 at 4:18am
top notch colmoc

Posted By: StickyMcGinty
Date Posted: 28 Apr 2012 at 5:33pm
ClapClap

ClapClapClapClapClapClap

Looks class. Who'd you order this from?

Date Posted: 28 Apr 2012 at 8:07pm

12ft x 7ft mate!
Thanks , what the weight approx ?

-------------

Posted By: captainc
Date Posted: 28 Apr 2012 at 8:29pm
Can someone PM the flag makers details please. Cheers

Date Posted: 28 Apr 2012 at 9:28pm
Dunno what weight is but id guess03or 4kg

Date Posted: 30 Apr 2012 at 8:55am

Dunno what weight is but id guess03or 4kg
Thanks for that , just wondering in relation to the weight limit with the bag for the flight . Fair play.

-------------

Posted By: GarDublin
Date Posted: 30 Apr 2012 at 12:47pm
Hi Lads,

can someone send me the flag makers details please?

cheers

Posted By: plumboii
Date Posted: 30 Apr 2012 at 10:50pm
Well lad, Flags look class! Clapfew of us are hoping to get a flag printed too! would ya pm me his details please! cheers! 

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net