Forum Description: All League Of Ireland Teams Forum
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=37389
Printed Date: 29 Mar 2024 at 5:31am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: FOOTBALL CASUALS
Posted By: brissy
Subject: FOOTBALL CASUALS
Date Posted: 07 Apr 2012 at 8:19pm
I HAVE NOTICED FOOTBALL CASUALS ARE POPPING UP AT OTHER CLUBS AS IN SHELS,SLIGO,PATS ANY ONE ELESE NOTICE THIS I ALWAYS THOUGHT IT WAS JUST BOHS/ROVERS?

ANY SHELS,SLIGO,PATS CAN CONFIRM THIS?

Replies:
Posted By: GoneToShowgies
Date Posted: 07 Apr 2012 at 8:47pm

There are no football casuals at Sligo Rovers.

Posted By: Barry
Date Posted: 07 Apr 2012 at 8:59pm
Prowpa Nawhty

Date Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 2:58am
casuals out of irish football

Posted By: roverstillidie
Date Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 10:05am
Why?

-------------
He is Karl Pilkington in the LOI section and Karl Marx outwith it

Posted By: B.O.B
Date Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 11:20am

html,body{border:0px;margin:1px;background-image:none;}
td {border:1px dotted #CCCCCC;}

html,body{border:0px;margin:1px;background-image:none;}td {border:1px dotted #CCCCCC;}

There's casuals at all clubs. Rovers, Bohs, Shels, Cork, Pats, Sligo all have casuals. Not all these clubs have mobs though but every club has supporters that dress casual. A lot of ultras in ireland go casual too. 

Posted By: drog addict
Date Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 1:46pm
Casuals, just don't get it. Load of clowns dressed like English clowns going to a football match.

Did I mention they look like clowns.

-------------
Chips don't bounce

Posted By: The GerK
Date Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 3:27pm
A football casual is not essentially a football hooligan
Plenty of lads wear the clobber but don't go out looking for trouble

Personally, I am into the clobber

Date Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 3:52pm
Just saying last two seasons ive noticed other clubs apart from bohs and srfc wearing labels,and i think its bad for a league which is in a bad way.I know the difference betwen football casuals and hoolies and the only difference is some lads shy away when theres trouble,but still get on well with other casuals/hoolies drink with them be friend them so there just as bad,its great to see sligo,shels,cork,pats do well and i think the clubs should encourage young lads in to the club,make them welcome arrange coaches so they dont get sucked in to the trap.The reason why bohs/rovers have hoolies/casuals is because at a young age they werent looked after by the club as in transport to away matches so they done there own thing and looked up to older idiots/lads. 

Any one here agree?

Date Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by brissy brissy wrote:

Just saying last two seasons ive noticed other clubs apart from bohs and srfc wearing labels,and i think its bad for a league which is in a bad way.I know the difference betwen football casuals and hoolies and the only difference is some lads shy away when theres trouble,but still get on well with other casuals/hoolies drink with them be friend them so there just as bad,its great to see sligo,shels,cork,pats do well and i think the clubs should encourage young lads in to the club,make them welcome arrange coaches so they dont get sucked in to the trap.The reason why bohs/rovers have hoolies/casuals is because at a young age they werent looked after by the club as in transport to away matches so they done there own thing and looked up to older idiots/lads. 

Any one here agree?

Sleepy

Plenty of lads I know wear the labels and don't associate with hoolies.

Posted By: B.O.B
Date Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 4:01pm

html,body{border:0px;margin:1px;background-image:none;}
td {border:1px dotted #CCCCCC;}

Just saying last two seasons ive noticed other clubs apart from bohs and srfc wearing labels,and i think its bad for a league which is in a bad way.I know the difference betwen football casuals and hoolies and the only difference is some lads shy away when theres trouble,but still get on well with other casuals/hoolies drink with them be friend them so there just as bad,
What a load of sh*te. So if I get on well with the junkie down the road, has a grand chat with him every so often I am just as much a junkie as him yeah? And there has been casuals at clubs besides bohs and rovers for years. Not just the last few.

Posted By: Sligo Hornet
Date Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 4:34pm
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

Any one here agree?

Sleepy

Plenty of lads I know wear the labels and don't associate with hoolies.

Presumably they get all their "clobber" from Justice's Casuals Clothing Company

-------------
Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?

Posted By: Sonny
Date Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 4:56pm

Any one here agree?

I completely disagree. I openly associate with hoolies, casuals, skinheads, mods, teddy boys, arsonists, perverts, molesters, terrorists and I even spoke to a bohs c*nt once.

Date Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by Sonny Sonny wrote:

Any one here agree?

I completely disagree. I openly associate with hoolies, casuals, skinheads, mods, teddy boys, arsonists, perverts, molesters, terrorists and I even spoke to a bohs c*nt once.

Shocked

Date Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 5:20pm
If we are banning clothes Irish fans wear can we start with f**king leprechaun suits?

Lots of us go casual because we like to get served in sophisticated hot spots round town after the game and replica shirts don't cut it. How that makes us honorary ICF is anyone's guess

-------------

Posted By: GoneToShowgies
Date Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 5:27pm
Such a daft discussion. Becaues you wear a certain pair of runners or a top then youre looking for trouble. Its like saying because you wear a LOI jersey you can get a game for that team (well maybe Bohs).

Date Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 6:14pm
Casual casuals get the f**k,seems to be a few casuals/hoolies on this forum that wont come out of the closet.Bring colour   to irish football.Funny thing is these fellows wearing silly check caps and silly trainers all claim to be republicans,and look up to hooligans from millwall and other firms with loyalist links.i know religion and politcs has nothing to do with football but still 

Posted By: Shoco
Date Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 6:17pm
jaysus this chaps an absolute Clown

-------------

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS

Date Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 6:32pm
Careful what you say boys. This geezer is obviously the fashion old bill.

Date Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 6:44pm
This fella takes the biscuit alrightClown

Date Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 6:55pm
I just hate hoolies/casuals i love to see colour,flags,happiness and friendship at the football,not thugish animal like behavior.People on this forum should not sl*g me off,for my feelings are as bad as the scum element who attach them selfs to irish clubs.Fans should all wear jerseys to the matches and bring flags and have the craic.Ive seen grown men in tallaght in there forty,maybe even fiftys try to start trouble with innocent dundalk fans the dundalk lads were only around seventeen or so.  

Date Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 7:07pm

Ive seen grown men in tallaght in there forty,maybe even fiftys try to start trouble with innocent dundalk fans the dundalk lads were only around seventeen or so.  

That's nothing pal, I was up there one day and saw a 75 year old man clad head to toe in Burberry house check volley a toddler square in the mushAngry

Date Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 7:19pm
please tell me your not a dundalk fan?

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 7:19pm
This is a (football) forum for football fans.Im a bray wanders last twenty years and a pround one,we all know there are srfc hooligans on this forum who wont take my point serious because they know i am right,srfc have a scum element and i and other football fans dont want it spreading to other clubs around ireland.We cant all phone south county council any time we have a problem 

Posted By: St.Pauli Reloaded 2
Date Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 8:03pm

You a Casual ?LOL

-------------
In Martin and Roy we Trust !

Date Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 8:14pm
Eire32 in disguise it has to be , what a mong LOL

Date Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 8:20pm
2/10. Had potential but he shot his load too soon

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 8:30pm

This is a (football) forum for football fans.Im a bray wanders last twenty years and a pround one,we all know there are srfc hooligans on this forum who wont take my point serious because they know i am right,srfc have a scum element and i and other football fans dont want it spreading to other clubs around ireland.We cant all phone south county council any time we have a problem 

LOLLOL

Clown

Date Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 8:30pm
Ha Paul, I'll sort you in BerlinCool

Posted By: Cabra Hoop
Date Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 11:00pm
I seen a huge mob of sharp dressed lads over the weekend going to a match, you know the type  all Lacoste, S&L and Rockport. They were all very casually dressed.

Oh, they were just the "guys" going to the leinster match..............

-------------
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "

Date Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 11:51pm
Just watching the Masters. Everyone of them ****s is a hooligan. Never seen as much casual clobber in my life

Date Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 11:54pm

Just watching the Masters. Everyone of them ****s is a hooligan. Never seen as much casual clobber in my life

I'm just hoping one of these geezers gets a club wrapped round his cannisterOuch

Date Posted: 09 Apr 2012 at 12:00am

I'm just hoping one of these geezers gets a club wrapped round his cannisterOuch

Ye tooled up with clubs an all. Propwa naughty

Date Posted: 09 Apr 2012 at 12:06am
Originally posted by St.Pauli Reloaded 2 St.Pauli Reloaded 2 wrote:

You a Casual ?LOL

Gerk heads for richmond park last friday

Date Posted: 09 Apr 2012 at 1:20am
The gerk,who is that lad you have posted up?

Posted By: awaydays
Date Posted: 09 Apr 2012 at 1:47am
anyone remember the two rovers fans with the burberry caps and the umbrellas at richmond maybe 2 years ago. They approached the stand roaring and everybody burst out laughing . They walked up from the shed end up to the opposite stand stopped and walked back to the half way line.Couldnt get mary poppins out of my head as they marched up.

-------------
Your twistin my melon man

Date Posted: 09 Apr 2012 at 1:55am

The gerk,who is that lad you have posted up?

That's the Q Man Brissy

Date Posted: 09 Apr 2012 at 3:59pm
The lad whos in that photo with his son has passed away

Date Posted: 09 Apr 2012 at 4:27pm
Deleted it Brissy - you seem to know a lot about this scene for someone who hates it

Date Posted: 09 Apr 2012 at 7:45pm
Just checked it up,after i seen it on the forum 

Posted By: TBWRA
Date Posted: 09 Apr 2012 at 8:03pm

Any one here agree?

-------------
"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"

Posted By: Gary McKay
Date Posted: 09 Apr 2012 at 11:12pm
Gas thread, innit ?

Posted By: Cotsy
Date Posted: 10 Apr 2012 at 1:04pm
Never knew that all these years ive actually been a football hooligan without knowing it. Christ i suppsoe i better look for a scrap at the bowl on friday so. I havent worn a jersey to a game (except european away) in years and ive been involved in a whopper 0 scraps going to the football.

Is this guy a wum?

-------------
Bohs Till I Die

Date Posted: 10 Apr 2012 at 5:10pm
i dont even have a dundalk jersey Cry

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Apr 2012 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

There are usually more Man Utd and Liverpool jerseys than Dundalk on display in Oriel anywayLOL

Posted By: Claret Murph
Date Posted: 10 Apr 2012 at 7:16pm

How about  jacket Shoco Wink

-------------
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .

Date Posted: 10 Apr 2012 at 7:22pm
haha think you may have seen my mate in a jacket

-------------

Posted By: Claret Murph
Date Posted: 10 Apr 2012 at 7:31pm

haha think you may have seen my mate in a jacket
ohhhh yes remember when the both of us were in the line for the porta looat the game in Andorra and one of the Galway lads quiped " you don't often see Dundalk and Galway lads standing next to one another " LOL

-------------
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .

Date Posted: 10 Apr 2012 at 8:11pm
lads just started this thread up for the craic and some craic it was.i couldnt give a f**k what people do or wear at the football lol.bring on poland

Posted By: BFC
Date Posted: 12 Apr 2012 at 5:52pm

Some great bites there, decent thread

Posted By: heighway2heaven
Date Posted: 30 Apr 2012 at 10:34pm
Anyone watching 3e right now? Biggest load a bollocks I've ever seen.

Posted By: 9fingers
Date Posted: 30 Apr 2012 at 10:48pm
Tv3 and 3e are the worst stations ive ever come across, sensationalist bollox, every single programme is the same, with the same poxy VoiceOver fella.
Utter sh*te

Date Posted: 30 Apr 2012 at 10:52pm
pure crap,

"the shamrock rovers fans are shouting at the bohs fans and the bohs fans arent happy"

like seriously

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Apr 2012 at 11:03pm
Is this the same one from about 5 years ago? Followed.by the wheely bin thefts?

-------------

Posted By: horsebox
Date Posted: 01 May 2012 at 10:02pm
This is on again tonight - now 3e

-------------
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to

Posted By: 9fingers
Date Posted: 01 May 2012 at 10:04pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

This is on again tonight - now 3e

Do not watch this, 1 hour you will never get back

Posted By: 1899
Date Posted: 01 May 2012 at 10:21pm
I'm in itApprove

Posted By: BFC
Date Posted: 15 May 2012 at 11:30am

like seriously

Posted By: superdfc
Date Posted: 22 May 2012 at 3:49pm
Gotta love the clobber do

Date Posted: 24 May 2012 at 9:28am
Originally posted by superdfc superdfc wrote:

Going to raid the outlets in Kildare this week

Date Posted: 24 May 2012 at 12:34pm
Good clobber there gerk?
May get new adidas for euros.
Having some new stone island flown in especially!!

-------------
Bohs Till I Die

Date Posted: 24 May 2012 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by Cotsy Cotsy wrote:

Good clobber there gerk?

Bohs scum TBWRA had two bags of clobber last Saturday. Lacoste and Ralph Lauren, all much cheaper than the normal shops Thumbs Up
Dunno if they do runners

Posted By: Baldrick
Date Posted: 24 May 2012 at 2:36pm

Good clobber there gerk?

Bohs scum TBWRA had two bags of clobber last Saturday. Lacoste and Ralph Lauren, all much cheaper than the normal shops Thumbs Up
Dunno if they do runners

ahhh but can they compete with Justice.  Wink

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Date Posted: 24 May 2012 at 2:52pm
hmmm have enough ralph since the states last summer, could do with investing in more lacoste, going off lyle & scott polo's the wash terrible have a few that have shrunk on me. jackets are nice though.

-------------
Bohs Till I Die

Date Posted: 24 May 2012 at 2:57pm
Gonna head down next week some time. I will have a full report

Date Posted: 24 May 2012 at 3:45pm

hmmm have enough ralph since the states last summer, could do with investing in more lacoste, going off lyle & scott polo's the wash terrible have a few that have shrunk on me. jackets are nice though.

Loads of Boss , Lacoste , RL also a hackett shop no trainers but there is a nike shop which  had some decent training gear

-------------
"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"

Posted By: superdfc
Date Posted: 24 May 2012 at 5:08pm
tony MacDonalds in dundalk had stone island marked down from 350 to 50 euro a few months ago trying to get rid of them 

Posted By: OldBawnHoop
Date Posted: 24 May 2012 at 5:09pm
Nike shop is good for the training gear alright.

I've raided that Lacoste outlet far too many times now. 

Date Posted: 24 May 2012 at 5:18pm
How much we talking for a lacoste polo?

Date Posted: 24 May 2012 at 6:06pm

i bought 4 for 180e

-------------

Date Posted: 24 May 2012 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by TBWRA TBWRA wrote:

i bought 4 for 180e

Nice

fair play to Sherrif YC for paying for themClap

Posted By: TLYS
Date Posted: 24 May 2012 at 9:34pm

Where is this outlet you speak of?

Date Posted: 25 May 2012 at 12:27am

Originally posted by TBWRA TBWRA wrote:

i bought 4 for 180e

Nice

fair play to Sherrif YC for paying for themClap

-------------

Date Posted: 25 May 2012 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by TLYS TLYS wrote:

Where is this outlet you speak of?

Kildare village
Haven't been down yet - TBWRA knows exactly where

Welcome backClap

Posted By: Srfc1928
Date Posted: 04 Dec 2015 at 2:19pm
We have ultras knowing as Forza Rovers 2008, none of us lads have ever went looking for it though, we wear the gear but nothing has ever happened as in meets or that !

Posted By: Andy_Eire
Date Posted: 17 Apr 2016 at 11:45pm
Bump. Is there much 'Hooligans' or 'casuals' at LOI clubs these days?

Date Posted: 02 Mar 2017 at 9:09pm
Rovers v Bohs tomorrow

I hope theres no thugs on the pitch tomorrowThumbs Down

Posted By: oldbilly
Date Posted: 02 Mar 2017 at 9:58pm
Would you ever do one,stoopid post of the year.

Posted By: Trap junior
Date Posted: 02 Mar 2017 at 10:53pm
A few lads have watched Football Factory and Green Street a dew too many times.

-------------
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)

Posted By: GUFC_Andy
Date Posted: 02 Mar 2017 at 11:20pm
Will they be bringing their buddies from Wrexham and Bury over again tomorrow

-------------
Don't ban me for no reason, please.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net