URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=37131
Printed Date: 28 Apr 2024 at 7:41am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Berlin Fri June 8th PLAN ?
Posted By: London Jackeen
Subject: Berlin Fri June 8th PLAN ?
Date Posted: 27 Mar 2012 at 9:16pm

Boys N Girls,

Apologies as I know there is another thread running about Berlin on Friday 8th June, but no real solid plan on there as to a "gathering" although the Oscar Wilde on Friedrichstrasse is mentioned a few times.

Is there an official / inoffical YBIG plan that night ?
If not having never been there before I'm sure myself and the boys will manage and no doubt bump into a few paddies along the way.

Ta muchly

-------------
Live the dream and keep it clean...!

Replies:
Posted By: Boston Hoop
Date Posted: 28 Mar 2012 at 2:13am
Sounds like heading to the closest Irish boozer is your best bet! Won't be alone by the sounds of it...

Posted By: vinny 2012
Date Posted: 31 Mar 2012 at 12:49am
pints will be drank

Posted By: GreenTribe
Date Posted: 31 Mar 2012 at 9:52am
Irish bars abroad
Local beer hall where ye can sit.outside

-------------
I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.

Posted By: St.Pauli Reloaded 2
Date Posted: 31 Mar 2012 at 11:00am
Originally posted by GreenTribe GreenTribe wrote:

Irish bars abroad

I proposed this in another post way back when this started out, have contacted a guy who runs The Bier Börse on the Spree (River ) he just needs numbers and the Party can begin ,also there will be Public Viewing in Berlin, so out and about mixing with ze locals Beer

-------------
In Martin and Roy we Trust !

Posted By: Midlands
Date Posted: 31 Mar 2012 at 11:31am
Can anyone recommend somewhere to watch the German match in Berlin on Saturday night? I'm taking it that the city will be at a near standstill for this (optimistic I know) but will be arriving as it starts so just want to head straight to somewhere to see it

-------------
The Irishmans left foot is so cultured it could paint the Mona Lisa while enjoying a half time orange

Posted By: GreenTribe
Date Posted: 31 Mar 2012 at 1:39pm
Originally posted by St.Pauli Reloaded 2 St.Pauli Reloaded 2 wrote:

Originally posted by GreenTribe GreenTribe wrote:

Irish bars abroad

I proposed this in another post way back when this started out, have contacted a guy who runs The Bier Börse on the Spree (River ) he just needs numbers and the Party can begin ,also there will be Public Viewing in Berlin, so out and about mixing with ze locals Beer

Exactly, I won't be sitting in some sweaty oirish bar stuck inside drinking overpriced beer when Ye can be sitting outside in the June sunshine drinking German beer, local grub and having a bit of craic with the locals.

-------------
I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.

Posted By: BigStrongMan
Date Posted: 31 Mar 2012 at 1:44pm
Outside drinking is for posers

-------------
PM me for all forum moderation queries.

Posted By: domo
Date Posted: 31 Mar 2012 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by Midlands Midlands wrote:

Can anyone recommend somewhere to watch the German match in Berlin on Saturday night? I'm taking it that the city will be at a near standstill for this (optimistic I know) but will be arriving as it starts so just want to head straight to somewhere to see it
The main square in Berlin is supposedly erecting a giant screen thats were i will be in the middle of it all with the Sherman's

-------------
Shake and Bake

Posted By: Midlands
Date Posted: 31 Mar 2012 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by domo domo wrote:

The main square in Berlin is supposedly erecting a giant screen thats were i will be in the middle of it all with the Sherman's

That sounds like itll do for me! Thumbs Up

-------------
The Irishmans left foot is so cultured it could paint the Mona Lisa while enjoying a half time orange

Posted By: Cabs88
Date Posted: 31 Mar 2012 at 5:34pm
Berlin being an international city is a great place to meet people from all over. If ye have time lads would defo recommend going on one of the organised pub crawls, great craic

-------------
Beidh lá eile ag an bPaorach

Posted By: Pubes
Date Posted: 01 Apr 2012 at 4:29am
being in australia pulling german girls every other night (they are soo fit) i cant wait to get to Berlin :)  hit the local bars

Posted By: danger here
Date Posted: 01 Apr 2012 at 5:06pm

As an Irishman in Berlin it has to be here, better than any bar 1 mile of giant screens, bars ect all free Wink 

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net