Forum Description: Anything else going on
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=37068
Printed Date: 28 Apr 2024 at 6:01am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: That new eircom broadband ad
Posted By: irishmufc
Subject: That new eircom broadband ad
Date Posted: 25 Mar 2012 at 9:48pm
Ya know that new eircom ad with the two kids who want to get french lessons and the teenager who wants to go to albuquerque to see brett.that ad annoys the fcuk out of me and their accents are grating to hear Dead.anyone else bothered by it?

-------------
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.

Replies:
Posted By: Justice 2012
Date Posted: 25 Mar 2012 at 9:55pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Ya know that new eircom ad with the two kids who want to get french lessons and the teenager who wants to go to albuquerque to see brett.that ad annoys the fcuk out of me and their accents are grating to hear Dead.anyone else bothered by it?
+1 really annoying at this stage althpigh not as annoying as the one they ran with the liverpool fan with tje D4 accent doing a stevie gerrard chant

Posted By: Shoco
Date Posted: 25 Mar 2012 at 10:02pm
go compare ads are the most annoying ads of all time

-------------

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS

Posted By: Pipkin
Date Posted: 25 Mar 2012 at 10:04pm
Originally posted by Justice 2012 Justice 2012 wrote:

+1 really annoying at this stage althpigh not as annoying as the one they ran with the liverpool fan with tje D4 accent doing a stevie gerrard chant

That is fukin cringe. The Carlsberg Trappatony bar one is going to get very fookin annoying if they're using that right up to the Euros. Only out about 3 weeks and already fed up of it.

Worst 2 are the jacamo and autoglass ads. Anyone who watches Attheraces should know what Im on about. thankfully about a month ago they started showing Irish ads on the Irish version like SSN and sky news.

Posted By: irishmufc
Date Posted: 25 Mar 2012 at 10:22pm
Originally posted by Kerrzy Kerrzy wrote:

Originally posted by Justice 2012 Justice 2012 wrote:

That is fukin cringe. The Carlsberg Trappatony bar one is going to get very fookin annoying if they're using that right up to the Euros. Only out about 3 weeks and already fed up of it.

Worst 2 are the jacamo and autoglass ads. Anyone who watches Attheraces should know what Im on about. thankfully about a month ago they started showing Irish ads on the Irish version like SSN and sky news.
LOL the two bits on that ad that annoy me are the blonde hair blue eyed fella who says he ll sell his jersey or something along those lines.he looks like a swede or german fella.

the other bit is at thneend of the ad where the two lads come in the door have these smug faces when they re holding their pints the twats  

-------------
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.

Posted By: Del-Piero
Date Posted: 26 Mar 2012 at 10:36am
thought the used the same fella for all those eircom football ads, cause they were all incredibly sh*te and annoying!

-------------
I don't quite see how you cherish the memory of the dead by killing another million. And, this is not combat, it's an act of lunacy, General Sir.

Personally, I think you're a f**king idiot.

Posted By: Trap junior
Date Posted: 26 Mar 2012 at 10:53am
So the moral of the eircom ads is be a spoilt brat and your parents will give in.

-------------
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)

Posted By: charco2006
Date Posted: 26 Mar 2012 at 11:56am
When i see that horrible Eircom ad i always imagine some "up her own arse" marketing bird with a put-on  D4 accent coming up with the idea and thinking that the ad is hillarious. Cant stand it Dead

Cant stand the posh little brats on the ad either, or posh kids in general. Like the Billy Barry kids. It should be banned

-------------
"What ya doin down there ya shoneen man!"

Posted By: Guf10
Date Posted: 26 Mar 2012 at 12:35pm
Their might be a few forum members here wrecking your heads on a tv ad in the next few weeks tooWink

-------------
2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

Posted By: BigPodge
Date Posted: 26 Mar 2012 at 12:40pm
Originally posted by Guf10 Guf10 wrote:

Their might be a few forum members here wrecking your heads on a tv ad in the next few weeks tooWink

You got the call too

-------------

Posted By: sausy
Date Posted: 26 Mar 2012 at 1:29pm
The Allianz ads are the worst, the ones with random people trying to give advise.

"It was snowing out, and even though I was driving very carefully my car went into a skid. My advice is to always take car when driving"

my advise to you is shut the fook up ya thick bitch. everyone knows women cant drive but know you've just admitted to the whole country that you're a tool.

-------------
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"

Posted By: Metal Paul
Date Posted: 26 Mar 2012 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

+1 I'd love to rip that opera c**ts larynx out.

-------------
"There are no chicks with dicks Johnny, just guys with tits."

Posted By: Sligo Hornet
Date Posted: 26 Mar 2012 at 1:41pm
Originally posted by Metal Paul Metal Paul wrote:

-------------
Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?

Posted By: BigPodge
Date Posted: 26 Mar 2012 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

The Allianz ads are the worst, the ones with random people trying to give advise.

"It was snowing out, and even though I was driving very carefully my car went into a skid. My advice is to always take car when driving"

my advise to you is shut the fook up ya thick bitch. everyone knows women cant drive but know you've just admitted to the whole country that you're a tool.

LOL

-------------

Posted By: Metal Paul
Date Posted: 26 Mar 2012 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by Sligo Hornet Sligo Hornet wrote:

Originally posted by Metal Paul Metal Paul wrote:

Blow his f*cking brains out Hornet!!

-------------
"There are no chicks with dicks Johnny, just guys with tits."

Posted By: seanyshuffler
Date Posted: 12 Jun 2013 at 9:02pm
Anyone with eircom broadband having trouble with their connection? The Internet bar won't stay solid green so keeps disconnecting. Have reset it already but no joy. Any ideas?

Posted By: seanyshuffler
Date Posted: 12 Jun 2013 at 11:27pm
Bump

Posted By: Trap junior
Date Posted: 13 Jun 2013 at 12:16am
What does everyone think of the Eircom ads with the funky music?

-------------
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net