Forum Description: All League Of Ireland Teams Forum
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=32986
Printed Date: 17 May 2024 at 10:16pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Rovers Vs Tottenham
Posted By: greenspur
Subject: Rovers Vs Tottenham
Date Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 8:27am
anyone know if there are tickets to be got for the Tottenham match in Tallaght ?  i know you can get the 2 match deal for E60, but is it possible to get a ticket just for the Spurs match on its own? 

-------------
5-1 to the mighty spurs!!

"we scored 5 and the scum scored 1,do dah do dah..."

wem-be-leeee

Replies:
Posted By: Landon Donovan
Date Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 9:32am
I think bigstrongman has a few spares

-------------
Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG

Date Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 10:03am
Thank you !! :)

-------------

wem-be-leeee

Date Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 10:08am
Sorry greenspur I was only taking the piss

-------------

Posted By: BigStrongMan
Date Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 10:10am
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

LOL
im in the same boat as you greenspur
wasnt bothered with that package
should be some going on general sale but it means queing for ages at Tallaght Stadium

so i plan on getting someone to do that for me(who in there right mind would hang around in Tallaght for that lenght of time!)
hopefully OldBawnHoop or Freewheeler will pick one up for meClapClapwhat ye say lads,wanna help out a fellow Hoop??

-------------
PM me for all forum moderation queries.

Posted By: Sham157
Date Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 10:23am
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

LOL
should be some going on general sale but it means queing for ages at Tallaght Stadium

so i plan on getting someone to do that for me(who in there right mind would hang around in Tallaght for that lenght of time!)
hopefully OldBawnHoop or Freewheeler will pick one up for meClapClapwhat ye say lads,wanna help out a fellow Hoop??

Surprised they would make a super fan like yourself queue for a ticket BSM, bad form from Rovers

Date Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 10:47am
Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

LOL

Surprised they would make a super fan like yourself queue for a ticket BSM, bad form from Rovers
Shocking treatment,just cos they get to Europa Group stages they think there can treat hardcore fans like dirtThumbs Down

-------------

Posted By: OldBawnHoop
Date Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 10:54am
I know its a joke and a half funny one at that but if anyone on here is thinking of getting BSM a ticket for this should seriously have a good look at themselves

Date Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 10:56am
Originally posted by OldBawnHoop OldBawnHoop wrote:

I know its a joke and a half funny one at that but if anyone on here is thinking of getting BSM a ticket for this should seriously have a good look at themselves

Date Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 11:04am
Nobody loves Shamrock more than BSM. He was one of those fans that boycotted all games since Milltown.

-------------

Posted By: AntrimMan
Date Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 11:06am

Nobody loves Shamrock more than BSM. He was one of those fans that boycotted all games since Milltown.

No one has been more dedicated to the boycott than BSM Clap

-------------
@AntrimMan85

Date Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 11:13am
Originally posted by AntrimMan AntrimMan wrote:

No one has been more dedicated to the boycott than BSM Clap

If the rest of Shamrocks fans had the dedication of BSM they would have been tenants in someone else's stadium years ago, .oh wait........

Date Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 11:20am

Spot on LD,never once set foot in Morton,RDS or TolkaClapbeen keeping it real ever sinceCool

-------------

Posted By: roverstillidie
Date Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 11:23am
The answer to the question is probably no. If you don't have a ticket and aren't on the Spurs travel list, you aren't going to get one from the club. 

-------------
He is Karl Pilkington in the LOI section and Karl Marx outwith it

Date Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 11:24am
Originally posted by OldBawnHoop OldBawnHoop wrote:

is that a no thenOuch

-------------

Posted By: Barry
Date Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 2:51pm
BSM is the biggest rovers fan and the biggest Lenister fan that you could ever wish to meet

Posted By: FREEWHEELER
Date Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 4:14pm
Anyone waiting to buy a single ticket only for the Spurs game is likely to be disappointed.  FFS, just pay the 60 and see 2 Europa League games, yiz might even enjoy the PAOK game.  I'd have zero sympathy for people who just wanna see the Spurs match. 

-------------
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....

Date Posted: 02 Oct 2011 at 5:25pm
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Anyone waiting to buy a single ticket only for the Spurs game is likely to be disappointed.  FFS, just pay the 60 and see 2 Europa League games, yiz might even enjoy the PAOK game.  I'd have zero sympathy for people who just wanna see the Spurs match. 

why would i want to see the PAOK game?  i support Spurs so i only want to see them...  i wudnt travel 120 miles to see Shambolic Rovers Vs PicniK  !! 
and if i cant game a ticket just for the Spurs match then i will get the 2 game package ....

-------------

wem-be-leeee

Date Posted: 02 Oct 2011 at 5:35pm

Greenspur, my comment would be directed at big game junkies to be fair, not an actual Spurs fan such as yourself, I take your point on the PAOK game.

-------------
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....

Date Posted: 02 Oct 2011 at 7:51pm
Originally posted by greenspur greenspur wrote:

why would i want to see the PAOK game?  i support Spurs so i only want to see them...  i wudnt travel 120 miles to see Shambolic Rovers Vs PicniK  !! 
and if i cant game a ticket just for the Spurs match then i will get the 2 game package ....

So get your ticket from them and stop f**king annoying us

-------------

Posted By: The Big Club
Date Posted: 03 Oct 2011 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by roverstillidie roverstillidie wrote:

So get your ticket from them and stop f**king annoying us

Thumbs Up

Date Posted: 08 Oct 2011 at 3:00pm
yeh, really helpful from rovers 'fan' ......
  dont f**king bother replying to me question then if its 'annoying' yaa !!   

-------------

wem-be-leeee

Date Posted: 14 Oct 2011 at 5:21pm
anyone ? 

-------------

wem-be-leeee

Posted By: 1899
Date Posted: 15 Oct 2011 at 5:07am

anyone ? 
If you love spurs so much and are so keen to see the game why not just pay the 60e for the 2 tickets and go to the spurs game?

In the ideal world the stadium will be full of Rovers fans(or at least potential Rovers fans) with as small a contingent of deserving Spurs fans as possible tucked in the corner.
Day tripper saps like you are the scourge of our league(and country)-Why would anyone accommodate them/you?

Posted By: zizu Kilbane
Date Posted: 15 Oct 2011 at 12:51pm
If you have enough points with Spurs you will get your ticket no problemThumbs Up..... otherwise you can Que outside Tallaght Stadium with everyone else when they go on sale! Big smile.... by the way have a feeling that tickets will be a little easier to come by for this than people think

-------------
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"

Date Posted: 16 Oct 2011 at 4:28am
Originally posted by 1899 1899 wrote:

anyone ? 
If you love spurs so much and are so keen to see the game why not just pay the 60e for the 2 tickets and go to the spurs game?

In the ideal world the stadium will be full of Rovers fans(or at least potential Rovers fans) with as small a contingent of deserving Spurs fans as possible tucked in the corner.
Day tripper saps like you are the scourge of our league(and country)-Why would anyone accommodate them/you?

if you had managed to read my previous comments, I was going to buy the 2 match deal, but was just checking to see if i cud get just the spurs ticket, Is that ok with you??   "Day tripper Saps"  HA HAAA   Another "holier than thou" super supporter that lurks on here ....   I asked a simple question, and all i get is Smart arse bullsh*t from the republican wing of Irish supporters... Superfans ! ha  
The scourge of the league?   
The scourge of the lge of Ireland is that its sh*t !!!  no money , no supporters, and based in dublin, if thats not enough to make something sh*t, then ad in that most players have played for most teams, clubs paying journeymen big money when they cant afford it, and cant keep a base of support... and its full of Dubs...
So in future , Mr keyboard warrior, keep ure mouth shut and just say nothing if yaa aint got anything constructive to say !!!  Gobsh*te......  Come on You Spurs .... !!Clap

-------------

wem-be-leeee

Date Posted: 16 Oct 2011 at 4:30am
Thank you Zizu ...   a decent football man i reckon, unlike a lot of others !!

-------------

wem-be-leeee

Posted By: OldBawnHoop
Date Posted: 16 Oct 2011 at 6:17am
Jesus your a f**king eejit

Date Posted: 16 Oct 2011 at 6:40am

anyone ? 

if you had managed to read my previous comments, I was going to buy the 2 match deal, but was just checking to see if i cud get just the spurs ticket, Is that ok with you??   "Day tripper Saps"  HA HAAA   Another "holier than thou" super supporter that lurks on here ....   I asked a simple question, and all i get is Smart arse bullsh*t from the republican wing of Irish supporters... Superfans ! ha  
The scourge of the lge of Ireland is that its sh*t !!!  no money , no supporters, and based in dublin, if thats not enough to make something sh*t, then ad in that most players have played for most teams, clubs paying journeymen big money when they cant afford it, and cant keep a base of support... and its full of Dubs...
So in future , Mr keyboard warrior, keep ure mouth shut and just say nothing if yaa aint got anything constructive to say !!!  Gobsh*te......  Come on You Spurs .... !!Clap

Good man, now go f**k offThumbs Up

Date Posted: 16 Oct 2011 at 8:09am
@ Green spur;

Way to get a ticket yid boy.Thumbs Up

If only you were in WHL for the Spurs-Rovers game you'd have heard phrases like "Spud-N*gger",directed at us.The famine got a few mentions aswell.Unfortunately some football fans sink to the lowest commen denominator "banter" to wind up opposition fan-Sad but true-But then,I wouldn't expect you or your ilk to understand this-Its all very pc on Sky sports super sunday!

While all of your points may have a degree of truth to them what you fail to recognize is that if fans like you contributed to our indigenous league it might just improve-the chicken/egg situation I suppose-But hey,why bother when you can get your "fix" of footbal through the idiot box.
Btw.The league is basically a Dublin county league these days because when provincial clubs like Kilkenny had a club and an ounce of ambition no-one bothered their arse going-Sure they had the cats in croker every year to give them their local pride!

"Superfan"????..........Nah mate. I'm just what in any other country would be called fan.Its twats like you that put the "super" pre-fix in front of it. 

Date Posted: 16 Oct 2011 at 8:20am
dear 1899 ..
just proved ure a Shambolic Rovers fan....
no, ure definatley a Superfan... 
and i really dont care ... 
  so move along Wicklow rovers !!  and yere nazi salutes !!  Scum of the earth yee are

-------------

wem-be-leeee

Date Posted: 16 Oct 2011 at 8:23am
Ha haaaa  anyone on this site that doesnt support Scumbag nazi Rovers ???  
big history, but no class ....... 

-------------

wem-be-leeee

Date Posted: 16 Oct 2011 at 8:28am
This quote seems apt just now;

So in future , Mr keyboard warrior, keep ure mouth shut and just say nothing if yaa aint got anything constructive to say !!!  Gobsh*te......  Come on You Hoops .... !!Clap

Jog on son, Jamie's on Sky in a few minutes!

Posted By: MayoMark
Date Posted: 16 Oct 2011 at 8:56am

If 7 lads pictured at Tottenham Hale Tube Station, none of whom are wearing any Rovers colours, and one is doing a nazi salute, isn't proof that Nazi-ism is alive and well at Rovers, then what is?

Greenspur, you have come across as a right gimp on this thread, keep it up

-------------
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...

Posted By: Shoco
Date Posted: 16 Oct 2011 at 9:32am

anyone ? 

i had a bit of sympathy for you, but now youv just come across as a tool

some one give him a ticket for the east stand so he can wear his yid colours

-------------

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS

Posted By: The GerK
Date Posted: 16 Oct 2011 at 9:36am
GreenSpur you are very close to getting the boot here

Date Posted: 16 Oct 2011 at 9:56am
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

]GreenSpur you are very close to getting the boot here
i asked for info on tickets for the match and got abuse , so i abused back !!  U dont like me getting the better of ur friends ??  Thumbs Down

-------------

wem-be-leeee

Date Posted: 16 Oct 2011 at 9:57am
I think you are a WUM 

Date Posted: 16 Oct 2011 at 9:59am
can you defend that picture then gerk?  still not Sham supporters?

-------------

wem-be-leeee

Date Posted: 16 Oct 2011 at 10:05am
Not wearing Rovers colours

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Oct 2011 at 10:06am
I don't know if they are Rovers fans. If they are it's sick

They have been condemned by 99 per cent of Rovers fans...what's your point?
Can you defend the Spurs fans who chanted sectarian abuse at Rovers fans?

Posted By: garytwigg21
Date Posted: 16 Oct 2011 at 10:28am
Take down those pictures lads FFS

-------------
This time next year........

Date Posted: 16 Oct 2011 at 10:54am

U dont like me getting the better of ur friends ??  Thumbs Down

LOL

Date Posted: 17 Oct 2011 at 5:20pm
Take em down ?   You dont like "yere" clubs supporters getting caught out ?  They are on the Bohs website, and on other threads on this site also ....

Of course i dont condone any form of abuse, how could i. I only highlighted the pics  of the Shams "fans" because of all the sh*t the superfans on here were giving me... So Touché !!

I only asked about tickets, and instead got sh*te from superfans inside the Pale !!  

-------------

wem-be-leeee

Date Posted: 18 Oct 2011 at 4:55am

Take em down ?   You dont like "yere" clubs supporters getting caught out ?  They are on the Bohs website, and on other threads on this site also ....

Of course i dont condone any form of abuse, how could i. I only highlighted the pics  of the Shams "fans" because of all the sh*t the superfans on here were giving me... So Touché !!

I only asked about tickets, and instead got sh*te from superfans inside the Pale !!  

Stop digging son-Your just getting deeper.
I'm sure I could find a pic of a Spurs fan offering some form of abuse ,somewhere,but then comparing you to an actual Spurs fan wouldn't be fair,to actual Spurs fans of course.

Oh,and just because you repeat stuff ,it doesn't make it factual.Your last sentence has been dealt with already although you have chosen to ignore the "argument".

Date Posted: 18 Oct 2011 at 5:01am

Where else would the bulk of Rovers fans be from? How many chips on your shoulder?

Long and short of it this performance of yours sums up why Rovers have no intention of moving the game to accomodate barstoolers. Why on earth would we concede home advantage to help someone as arrogant and patronising as you into the game?

-------------

Posted By: MrFantastico
Date Posted: 18 Oct 2011 at 9:10am
i really hope you don't get into the game and if you do i hope your in the east stand so you can get f**ked out of it,imagine people from dublin supporting a team from dublin it's mad all together isn't it ?

-------------
We hate princess diana, we hate elton john too, we hate orange bastards but rovers we love you.    KOH

Posted By: Barna Bee
Date Posted: 18 Oct 2011 at 11:17am

GreenSpur , stop now will you .  it's getting a bit embarrassing ....if you want a ticket for the away game in Tallaght call the spurs hotline closer to the 15th I am pretty sure you will get one as although the allocation went to Season ticket holders only .pretty sure that they wont all be taken up and there will be an opportunity to get one then. Its very close to Christmas afterall so it's a big ask for trip from london for what will be a bit of a non event (with all due respect to Rovers) Spurs are not really paying too much attention to the Europa league ...so stop waffling here nd contact the club.

Date Posted: 18 Oct 2011 at 4:47pm
thank you Barna bee..   i think :)

-------------

wem-be-leeee

Date Posted: 18 Oct 2011 at 4:59pm
Any luck with a ticket greenspur?
Hope ye get one

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Oct 2011 at 5:01pm
Yes ....  Sorted !   beautiful Tallaght here i come....  Dead

-------------

wem-be-leeee

Date Posted: 18 Oct 2011 at 5:04pm
Where you get it?
You will have to meet the rovers lads on here for a beer wha

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Oct 2011 at 5:12pm
Wink  i have me sources BsM ..
 Ahem..  dont think so. 

-------------

wem-be-leeee

Posted By: horsebox
Date Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 3:27am
Greenspur,
You'll be surprised about hte quality of football and the atmosphere at Tallaght stadium.

Horsey

-------------
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 4:34am

Yes ....  Sorted !   beautiful Tallaght here i come....  Dead

You have obviously never been to WHL...

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 5:02am

I feel a Kevin Keegan quote coming on.......

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 5:39am

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 2:24pm
Rovers till i die..
 I have been to White Hart Lane..... Many times...  (what has that got to do with anything??)

-------------

wem-be-leeee

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 2:36pm
hardly beautiful is it?

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 2:41pm
I heard Tallaght is beautiful in autumn ...... 

-------------

wem-be-leeee

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 2:43pm

Why comment if you have never been?

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 2:49pm

Why comment if you have never been?

Censored  ????
  i have had the 'pleasure'

-------------

wem-be-leeee

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 3:29pm
So, lets get this straight. You are from Ireland and think it wise to belittle a place in Ireland while standing up for your team, which happens to play in the biggest kip I have ever seen in...England??

Strange
Each to their own I suppose

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 3:35pm
Oh your such a sad pedantic old man, arent you!! Clown
Ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  ...
Everyone in ireland hates Dublin, and Tallaght is a sh*te hole...  So nothing new there.....
I have no allegiance with any irish team, cos its sh*te. Journeyman pillaging clubs then moving to the next one when they go broke, and (mostly) sh*te skill levels...  No thanks..  Dont give a sh*t what yee 'superfans' think...  TTID !!   HA HAAAAAAABeer

-------------

wem-be-leeee

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 3:53pm
Ye I am the sad clown hereConfused

Have you read back through your posts?

I won't ban you yet, let people see what an idiot you are first

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 3:57pm

Ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  ...
Everyone in ireland hates Dublin, and Tallaght is a sh*te hole...  So nothing new there.....
I have no allegiance with any irish team, cos its sh*te. Journeyman pillaging clubs then moving to the next one when they go broke, and (mostly) sh*te skill levels...  No thanks..  Dont give a sh*t what yee 'superfans' think...  TTID !!   HA HAAAAAAABeer

In the name of almighty God......idiotic amd embarrassing post.

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 3:59pm

Ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  ...

In the name of almighty God......idiotic amd embarrassing post.

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Holy God LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 4:00pm
Has  to be a wind up. No one is that idiotic

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 4:03pm

Has  to be a wind up. No one is that idiotic

Thought that meself Gerk but have me doubts.

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 4:05pm
Nuke
Oh the sarcasm ...... 

-------------

wem-be-leeee

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 4:06pm

Nuke
Oh the sarcasm ...... 

Ye of course

Posted By: TangyZizzle
Date Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 4:17pm
Not a whole lot of sense being made in here. Can't be a wind up because it's not even winding anyone up. The special ed teacher must have left her laptop open when she went to the jacks.

-------------
God save Ireland! said the heroes, God save Ireland said they all.Whether on the scaffold high or the battlefield we die,Oh what matter when for Erin dear we fall!

Dalyer - so good they sold it twice

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 4:18pm
I'd have a go back at Mr Spur except Ive a flight to Greece to catch soon.Y'know, the place "your" team played a few weeks ago that you most likely watched on some link somewhere.You could have gone if you wanted,there wasn't even a national strike on thenWacko

Superfan???? Compared to you,thats not hard son!

Posted By: The U
Date Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 4:23pm
i actually feel sorry for people like greenspur, but at the same time it's hard not to laugh at him LOLLOL

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 4:23pm
[QUOTE=TangyZizzle]Not a whole lot of sense being made in here. Can't be a wind up because it's not even winding anyone up. The special ed teacher must have left her laptop open when she went to the jacks.[/QUOTE]

Head, on, nail, the.

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 4:32pm
Dead
come on in girls ...   have a look, and agree with your best 'buds' !!
  Clap comedians.ie

-------------

wem-be-leeee

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 4:34pm

I'd have a go back at Mr Spur except Ive a flight to Greece to catch soon.Y'know, the place "your" team played a few weeks ago that you most likely watched on some link somewhere.You could have gone if you wanted,there wasn't even a national strike on thenWacko

Clap  what a fan you are.. try not get arrested !
  (ps you know f**k all about me, so dont campare me to anything like you!!) Shocked

-------------

wem-be-leeee

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 4:35pm
I think we know enough about you at this stage........there's one born every minute.

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 4:46pm
greenspur is the real life version of what BSM pretends to be It's magical!

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by TangyZizzle TangyZizzle wrote:

Not a whole lot of sense being made in here. Can't be a wind up because it's not even winding anyone up. The special ed teacher must have left her laptop open when she went to the jacks.

Basically that is it. He isn't witty or nasty enough to cause offence or hook anyone in, its just gibberish. 

In fact I enjoy his posts. I read them and realise that I am better than him and it gives me a little lift and sends me about my day with a spring in my step. 

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 5:06pm

Clap  what a fan you are.. try not get arrested !
  (ps you know f**k all about me, so dont campare me to anything like you!!) Shocked

I know "you"
I work with "you"
I live with "you"
I Grew up with "you"

"You" are every barstool expert I've ever met who is ashamed of the state of his/her indigenous league even though they are the solution even though they dont realize it themselves.
"You" are a typical paddy thick who rather than take pride in something essentially Irish will jump on the coat-tails of Brittania and doff you're cap at your master-I hate "you"Confused

Posted By: TangyZizzle
Date Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 5:08pm
Great post, mate - but he's not worth it.

-------------
God save Ireland! said the heroes, God save Ireland said they all.Whether on the scaffold high or the battlefield we die,Oh what matter when for Erin dear we fall!

Dalyer - so good they sold it twice

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 5:14pm
Big smile  wow ... you are sooooooooooooooo  Deep....

-------------

wem-be-leeee

Date Posted: 08 Dec 2011 at 2:38pm
Not long to go now boys till the biggest game of the year

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Dec 2011 at 2:46pm

Not long to go now boys till the biggest game of the year

You get sorted BSM
?

Date Posted: 08 Dec 2011 at 3:28pm
Yeah son one of the Rovers lads on here sorted me out
You get yours yet?

-------------

Posted By: tribalarmy
Date Posted: 08 Dec 2011 at 3:48pm
Good to hear BSM. Can't have a top top fan like yourself without a ticket.

Date Posted: 08 Dec 2011 at 3:50pm
Cheers pal was touch n go for the last few weeks

-------------

Posted By: The Vodka Yeti
Date Posted: 09 Dec 2011 at 1:53am
I'm a big Spurs fan, in more ways than one Wink 

We've got next to no chance of qualifying for the knockout stages (need PAOK to beat Rubin Kazan about 4-0 and us to do the same v Rovers, not going to happen), and with things going so well for us in the PL, I expect Harry to send over a bunch of kids like he did to Russia.

Posted By: Eamon Numpty
Date Posted: 09 Dec 2011 at 5:24am
Hi Vodka. Hi. Havent we met in Lillies before?

When we get together baby we bring back the good times baby! Gilesy ikes his bacardi though so hes not as close as u and me.

-------------
''If you have passion, if you have conviction, if you believe the lies that you're writing , then you stand to make a great deal of money. Its a beautiful game. Thats why I love writing for the Star."

Posted By: RogerMilla
Date Posted: 09 Dec 2011 at 7:13am
good man greenspur , dont mind these rovers bandwagoners Thumbs Up

-------------
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.

Date Posted: 09 Dec 2011 at 7:36am
Originally posted by Eamon Numpty Eamon Numpty wrote:

Hi Vodka. Hi. Havent we met in Lillies before?

When we get together baby we bring back the good times baby! Gilesy ikes his bacardi though so hes not as close as u and me.

What bleedin' planet are you from? LOL

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2011 at 2:34am
Not long now

-------------

Posted By: TBWRA
Date Posted: 14 Dec 2011 at 10:49am
http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/sporttickets/2813326 - http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/sporttickets/2813326

-------------
"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"

Date Posted: 14 Dec 2011 at 3:14pm
View from fans site Spurs Odyssey where I'm a member. Wink

http://www.spursodyssey.com/1112/prevpacksra.html - http://www.spursodyssey.com/1112/prevpacksra.html

Come On You Spurs! Big smileClap

Date Posted: 15 Dec 2011 at 1:44am
Any team news yet?

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Dec 2011 at 4:04am

Any team news yet?

Harry not bringing Modric or Adebayor and a few others but 7 internationals in a panel of 15, only 3 outfield subs apparently.  They should still beat us but our lads will be up to give MON a fitting send-off.

GWAN ROVERS. Clap

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Dec 2011 at 4:08am

Any team news yet?

Harry not bringing Modric or Adebayor and a few others but 7 internationals in a panel of 15, only 3 outfield subs apparently.  They should still beat us but our lads will be up to give MON a fitting send-off.

GWAN ROVERS. Clap
ClapGwan the HoopsClap

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Dec 2011 at 9:38am
Can't believe this thread is so quiet
Who wants to meet BSM for a beer?

-------------

Posted By: packiesglove
Date Posted: 15 Dec 2011 at 10:07am

Can't believe this thread is so quiet
Who wants to meet BSM for a beer?

still quiet BSM Wink

-------------
When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't worry give a whistle....

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net