Forum Description: All football chat from around the globe
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=32859
Printed Date: 29 Apr 2024 at 6:31am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Stephen Ireland
Posted By: Godot
Subject: Stephen Ireland
Date Posted: 25 Sep 2011 at 9:53am
Back in the Aston Villa starting XI for their game against QPR. Not sure whether to use the clapping smiley!!

Replies:
Posted By: grannyrule
Date Posted: 25 Sep 2011 at 10:00am
My resentment of him has worn off tbh

-------------
The only way is up

Posted By: greenforever
Date Posted: 25 Sep 2011 at 10:23am
wrong section - rest of the world

-------------
I know nothing :-)

Posted By: Godot
Date Posted: 25 Sep 2011 at 10:50am
I actually don't think he would improve the team tbh. He's more of a 'get on the end of things' player than a playmaker. Would much rather Hoolahan in the squad.

Posted By: Sham157
Date Posted: 25 Sep 2011 at 10:53am
Oh yes another SI thread. This dope should have a whole section to himself at this stage

Posted By: Peter
Date Posted: 25 Sep 2011 at 11:49am
Who??

-------------
Tea???? FECK!!!!!

Posted By: bear
Date Posted: 25 Sep 2011 at 11:59am
Stephen England

-------------
"You cannot afford to rely on history, you have to make it" - Martin O'Neill

Posted By: horsebox
Date Posted: 25 Sep 2011 at 12:09pm

This thread should be closed.

-------------
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to

Posted By: Darren
Date Posted: 25 Sep 2011 at 12:09pm
aren't the pub team looking for players ?

Posted By: Landon Donovan
Date Posted: 25 Sep 2011 at 3:41pm

Originally posted by bear bear wrote:

Stephen England

Confused

-------------
Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG

Posted By: devondudley
Date Posted: 25 Sep 2011 at 3:46pm
great lad with a great attitude Thumbs Up

-------------
But fumble in a greasy till

And add the halfpence to the pence

And pray to shivering prayer, until

You have dried the marrow from the bone.

W. B. Yeats, September 1913

Posted By: Vivakenbarlow
Date Posted: 25 Sep 2011 at 3:50pm
Please please close this thread, the chap has played 1 full game in the last two years, he's an insignificant cretin going nowhere fast

-------------
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it

Posted By: Trap junior
Date Posted: 25 Sep 2011 at 3:57pm
Trap should be sacked because he refuses to pick him. What more does syephen have to do? Hes done everything possible to get a call up.

Posted By: devondudley
Date Posted: 25 Sep 2011 at 4:26pm
stephen ireland jamie o hara kevin nolan andy reid

that should be our midfield

-------------
But fumble in a greasy till

And add the halfpence to the pence

And pray to shivering prayer, until

You have dried the marrow from the bone.

W. B. Yeats, September 1913

Posted By: FREEWHEELER
Date Posted: 26 Sep 2011 at 6:50am

Enough's been said on his Ireland history/attitude and etc......

How did he actually perform yesterday?

-------------
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....

Posted By: SteviesGranny
Date Posted: 26 Sep 2011 at 7:01am
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Enough's been said on his Ireland history/attitude and etc......

How did he actually perform yesterday?

Terrible first half, got into it a little in the second.

He will be back on the bench once Villa's injuries clear I'd imagine.

Posted By: Max Power
Date Posted: 26 Sep 2011 at 9:05am
Originally posted by Godot Godot wrote:

I actually don't think he would improve the team tbh. He's more of a 'get on the end of things' player than a playmaker. Would much rather Hoolahan in the squad.

4 goals in 6 games would suggest otherwise.

-------------
Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch

Posted By: Green Devil
Date Posted: 27 Sep 2011 at 11:38am

I would rather a fully fit and in form S.Ireland in centre mid on his own than Andrews and Whelan in there together tbh

-------------
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan

Posted By: Roberto Baggio
Date Posted: 11 Nov 2011 at 4:12am
On today of all days as our lads go into battle with the estonians for the chance to take the country to the euros for only the 2nd time ever, lets spare a thought for him

Posted By: M.50
Date Posted: 11 Nov 2011 at 4:28pm
Enda Brady just tweeted

"I'm dedicating this tweet to Stephen Ireland and his 3 grannies. See you all at https://twitter.com/#%21/search?q=%23Euro2012 - - #Euro2012 ."

LOL

Posted By: Garak
Date Posted: 11 Nov 2011 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by M.50 M.50 wrote:

Enda Brady just tweeted

"I'm dedicating this tweet to Stephen Ireland and his 3 grannies. See you all at https://twitter.com/#%21/search?q=%23Euro2012 -
LOL

Thought that one was quality LOL

Posted By: Double Maxim
Date Posted: 22 Nov 2011 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by M.50 M.50 wrote:

Enda Brady just tweeted

"I'm dedicating this tweet to Stephen Ireland and his 3 grannies. See you all at https://twitter.com/#%21/search?q=%23Euro2012 - - #Euro2012 ."

LOL

ClapLOLClap

-------------
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world

Date Posted: 22 Nov 2011 at 2:43pm
On a serious note how far has this lad fallen when he cant even make a team that will probably finish bottom 6 this season.

Villa's midfield last night consisted of a rubbish right back playing right wing and a even more rubbish stiker playing left wing. Still nowhere to be seen.

Date Posted: 22 Nov 2011 at 4:57pm
He means nothing to anybody anymore.

-------------
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....

Posted By: Anto
Date Posted: 25 Dec 2011 at 4:37pm
Thought this was worth posting...looks like a man raring to get some game time

http://www.balls.ie/2011/12/25/heres-how-stephen-ireland-spends-christmas/ - http://www.balls.ie/2011/12/25/heres-how-stephen-ireland-spends-christmas/

Date Posted: 31 Dec 2011 at 8:47am
Scored v Chelsea

Date Posted: 31 Dec 2011 at 9:46am
Seems to be pulling the strings at Stamford Bridge for Villa!!

-------------
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Posted By: Sono
Date Posted: 31 Dec 2011 at 10:22am
MOTM

Posted By: RogerMilla
Date Posted: 31 Dec 2011 at 10:23am
Get him into the squad trap !!

-------------
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.

Date Posted: 31 Dec 2011 at 10:26am
He was unbelievable today Bobby, pity about him for being such a cock but the lad is a serious talent no doubt about it, when he wants to of course.

Date Posted: 31 Dec 2011 at 10:35am
first good game in what? 2 years or so?

calm down lads

Date Posted: 31 Dec 2011 at 10:38am
What's he played in 2 years Baggio? He's a talent and if you say otherwise you are wrong, being a city fan I thought you'd know this, made Chelsea look so sh*t today in midfield, about time he had a good game, need a few more!

Posted By: tonyjaa
Date Posted: 31 Dec 2011 at 10:41am
as someone else mentioned , that smoke seemed to have done him the world of good

Date Posted: 31 Dec 2011 at 10:42am

yes, looked an amazing talent when he broke on the scene under Eriksson and then in Hughes' season in charge, but since then his form has dropped dramatically and he's looked brutal at times.

If the argument here is for him to be recalled to the Ireland squad then im having none of it, no matter how well he plays

Date Posted: 31 Dec 2011 at 10:45am
Baggio is correct. It was his first decent game in a couple of years. No need to get carried away by it. He might disappear for another 2 after today.

Posted By: willGUFC
Date Posted: 31 Dec 2011 at 11:21am
ireland for ireland Tongue

Date Posted: 31 Dec 2011 at 12:49pm
He's made his bed.

-------------
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.

Posted By: Tintin
Date Posted: 31 Dec 2011 at 2:21pm
There would be civil war in the Irish team if that sub-human bastard came back.
"ohh Stephen Ireland he used to be Irish but he's English now".

Date Posted: 31 Dec 2011 at 7:17pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

first good game in what? 2 years or so?

calm down lads

-------------

Date Posted: 31 Dec 2011 at 7:18pm
Originally posted by SteviesGranny SteviesGranny wrote:

Baggio is correct. It was his first decent game in a couple of years. No need to get carried away by it. He might disappear for another 2 after today.

-------------

Posted By: gspain
Date Posted: 02 Jan 2012 at 4:48am

Was listening to the Today FM commentary.  Brian Kerr and the commentator spent a few minutes slating Ireland claiming his body language was all wrong he didn't look interested etc etc then "wait almost a goal no it is 1-1".....

No chance he will be on the plane to Poland though.  

Posted By: packiesglove
Date Posted: 02 Jan 2012 at 5:05am
amazing really, putting aside our feelings towards him, he was one of the top midfielders in the EPL about 3 years back

-------------
When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't worry give a whistle....

Date Posted: 02 Jan 2012 at 5:07am
I never want to see this person representing Ireland again.

-------------
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.

Posted By: Landon Donovan
Date Posted: 02 Jan 2012 at 5:38am
Originally posted by Tintin Tintin wrote:

There would be civil war in the Irish team if that sub-human bastard came back.
"ohh Stephen Ireland he used to be Irish but he's English now".

And yiz wonder why he didnt want to play for Ireland Confused

-------------
Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG

Date Posted: 02 Jan 2012 at 5:43am
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

I never want to see this person representing Ireland again.

Posted By: AndyMc
Date Posted: 02 Jan 2012 at 6:20am
Move this to the ROI thread, he is an Ireland international

-------------
Simon: No-one brings a bag of sh*t to a pub

Jay: Your dad does

Simon: Does he?

Jay: Yeah, your mum

Posted By: garretjoseph
Date Posted: 03 Jan 2012 at 3:26am
IMO Stephen Ireland would be one of the best Irish midfielders on the team. Hands down. 

With that being said, he's got his head screwed on backwards & bringing him back into the Irish team just before the Euro's would be a disgrace to the players who worked there balls off to get us there. 

If Stephen Ireland is interested in coming back, it will be after Euro 2012. 

I remember France calling up a certain player who didn't want to play for France anymore & even though he said he "retired" from International football, UEFA/FIFA were going to suspend him from any club matches for something like 5 days before & 5 days after the international match (competitive) I often wonder if Trap did call him up & he refused, would he be suspended from future Villa games?

Posted By: The Drifter
Date Posted: 03 Jan 2012 at 7:41am
Originally posted by garretjoseph garretjoseph wrote:

IMO Stephen Ireland would be one of the best Irish midfielders on the team. Hands down. 

With that being said, he's got his head screwed on backwards & bringing him back into the Irish team just before the Euro's would be a disgrace to the players who worked there balls off to get us there. 

If Stephen Ireland is interested in coming back, it will be after Euro 2012. 

I remember France calling up a certain player who didn't want to play for France anymore & even though he said he "retired" from International football, UEFA/FIFA were going to suspend him from any club matches for something like 5 days before & 5 days after the international match (competitive) I often wonder if Trap did call him up & he refused, would he be suspended from future Villa games?

was that player nick anelka?Big smile

-------------
My dream has always been to play for the Republic of Ireland - James McClean.

Date Posted: 03 Jan 2012 at 7:54am
It was Claude Makelele Thumbs Up

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2012 at 11:42am

When Stephen Ireland suddenly left the Republic of Ireland squad in September 2007 before a European Championship qualifying match against the Czech Republic in Prague, it set in motion a most bizarre chain of events. "You couldn't make it up" hardly did the episode justice.

But Ireland, the player, did make it up. When he claimed that the reason for his hasty departure was because of the death of his maternal grandmother, it was swiftly proved to be false. And when he backtracked and said it was his paternal grandmother who had passed away, that was exposed as a lie, too.

Both were very much alive and kicking. They had most definitely not gone to meet their maker. But if much of the mystery still remains unexplained to this day, what is fact is that the enigmatic Ireland has not played for his country since.

And neither is he likely to, even with the Republic having reached the European Championship finals this summer. Giovanni Trapattoni, the stubborn Ireland manager, long ago ran out of olive branches to extend. Still, Ireland retains a sliver of hope of getting the call.

"I've not been approached," he said. "It's not really a question I have to answer because it's not a question that has come to me. I'll see when it comes to me. It's not something I think about. It's not frustrating, no. I've not been playing for so long [with Ireland] that I'm not missing it. I'm just going to concentrate on my club football."

Concentrating pretty well, too. Ireland may be a complex character, notorious for his oddball antics away from the pitch, but he is at last starting to emerge as an  http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/aston-villa" rel="nofollow - Aston Villa  player of substance. That the home fans chanted his name in the dreary draw with  http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/everton" rel="nofollow - Everton  demonstrated significant progress.

"It's one of the targets I've set, to get on better with the fans," Ireland said. "It's nice when they sing your name. I've not had the greatest of relationships with them but I've not had a consistent run in the team. It's been frustrating but I seem to be playing now and I'm pleased."

Shay Given – a certainty to feature for the Republic of Ireland at Euro 2012 – has noticed the change. "Stephen's confidence has taken a lift," the Villa goalkeeper said. "He wants to be on the ball more and is more bubbly around the place. Sure, he likes his cars and his tattoos, all that kind of stuff. He is a character, yeah."

Alex McLeish, the Villa manager, has noticed too. "We have worked hard with Stephen. I've been patient with him, and he's now producing," McLeish said. "And he's winning the fans over. He has set a standard now which he can't drop below. We want to see that from him every week."

Two touches from Ireland helped to set up a scrappy opening goal, dispatched by Darren Bent. But Everton levelled when the excellent Landon Donovan released Victor Anichebe, a substitute, to coolly beat Given. "Landon was the best player on the pitch," David Moyes, the Everton manager, said. "His energy was fantastic."

McLeish introduced Robbie Keane, Donovan's LA Galaxy team-mate, as a late replacement but the Irishman, starting a seven-week loan spell at Villa Park, was unable to make an impact. Keane – like Richard Dunne, the Villa defender, and Given – is also likely to feature prominently in Ukraine and Poland this summer, when Ireland, the teller of tall tales, may just regret his fictitious account of the deceased grandmothers.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/jan/15/stephen-ireland-aston-villa-everton" rel="nofollow - http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/jan/15/stephen-ireland-aston-villa-everton

Posted By: Dunne23
Date Posted: 16 Jan 2012 at 11:56am
I forgot that how good he can be, but Trap making an approach? Jaysus Stephen get off your high horse.

Posted By: Jonny2Times
Date Posted: 16 Jan 2012 at 12:05pm
"I'll see when it comes to me. It's not something I think about. It's not frustrating, no." 

Cocky little c*nt. Will never wear an Irish jersey again.. 

-------------
I never comment on referees and I'm not going to break the habit of a lifetime for that prat

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2012 at 12:40pm
this was all traps fault , he should be begging ireland to play for us

-------------

Posted By: Undercover
Date Posted: 16 Jan 2012 at 12:49pm
Tongue firmly in cheek I hope with that comment Roger!

-------------
Nobody really knows why we're here. We just are.

Posted By: BigStrongMan
Date Posted: 16 Jan 2012 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

+1

-------------
PM me for all forum moderation queries.

Posted By: Emerald
Date Posted: 16 Jan 2012 at 6:57pm

....says the man called the 'Troll Hunter' LOL

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2012 at 7:58pm
No doubting his quality when on song , cant say he will ever be seen playing for us again though.

-------------

Posted By: Denis Irwin
Date Posted: 16 Jan 2012 at 9:24pm

Dear Stephen

Go F*ck Yourself

Thumbs Up

-------------
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2012 at 10:20pm
Cue the same boring hacks making a case for this goon .

-------------

Posted By: bann the tolls
Date Posted: 16 Jan 2012 at 11:42pm
Great player when on form and seems to be getting back to his best in the last month.

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2012 at 11:49pm
Has been Villa's best player in the last 3 or 4 games and has been pulling the strings in almost every game too, pity he is such an arse about his country, could be a huge player in Villa's relegation battle which they are definitely in.

Posted By: Stoked Up
Date Posted: 17 Jan 2012 at 2:12am
Unfortunately, whenever this lad gets a good run of form, speculation about his return to the fold will always be there until the day he retires.

Posted By: mickeyk6
Date Posted: 17 Jan 2012 at 9:54am
Onwards and upwards without him... More pressing matters exist in that Hoolahan still cant get a look in.

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2012 at 11:18am
the most boring football topic of all time

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2012 at 11:53am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

the most boring football topic of all time
+1

-------------

Posted By: mickeyk6
Date Posted: 17 Jan 2012 at 11:57am
http://www.facebook.com/irishfootball" rel="nofollow - Republic of Ireland Football
Does he deserve another chance? Should Trap give him a chance? Why or why not?

From the FAI's Facebook page.

I'm sure you can guess the typical response.

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2012 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by Emerald Emerald wrote:

....says the man called the 'Troll Hunter' LOL

LOL gamekeeper turned poacher LOL no nibbles thank feck

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2012 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by mickeyk6 mickeyk6 wrote:

<h6 ="uiStreamMessage uiStreamline"><div ="actorDeion actorName" -ft=""":2"> http://www.facebook.com/irishfootball" rel="nofollow - Republic of Ireland Football </h6><h6 ="uiStreamMessage" -ft=""":1"> <span ="message" -ft=""":3">Does he deserve another chance? Should Trap give him a chance? Why or why not?</span></h6>

I'm sure Trap will thank the FAI for adding to the already worn out debate.

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2012 at 6:46pm
Originally posted by mickeyk6 mickeyk6 wrote:

http://www.facebook.com/irishfootball" rel="nofollow - Republic of Ireland Football
Does he deserve another chance? Should Trap give him a chance? Why or why not?

FAI should not mention his name until such time as he has approached them asking to be considered again.

Posted By: Weecounty
Date Posted: 17 Jan 2012 at 7:49pm
Can just see Trap calling him upLOL some hope!

Date Posted: 18 Jan 2012 at 6:00pm
Surprised some haven't asked the question! Would you bring S.Ireland or Andy Keogh to the Euro's if you had to choose one LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Jan 2012 at 6:40pm
I wouldn't have Keogh as kitman never mind in the squad( no offense Andy)

-------------

Posted By: Steve Amsterdam
Date Posted: 19 Jan 2012 at 11:59am
On form for Villa, but not a hope of getting anywhere near the squad now. His presence at this moment will only create dissent and tensions.
With our 3 most influential players,Given,Dunne and Keane, now at Villa, Ireland might himself realize his errors and their presence might even warm him to the idea of returning. The dressing room will only approve of him when these 3 players approve of him, but realistically this has to be after the Euro's are over and if he can continue his current run on form for Villa.

-------------
Molly Malone's pub- The home of YBIG in Amsterdam!

Date Posted: 19 Jan 2012 at 1:31pm
I hope the lads rub his nose in it that he won't be going. Idiot.

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Jan 2012 at 1:52pm
Centre Midfield is our achilles heel no doubting that , i for one would take a fully clued in S.Ireland back into the fold after the Euro's once there were certain issue's ironed out. Love him or hate him , when on form he would improve our team but we seem to be doing ok without him so it's hard to know would it be worth the hassle of having him back! 

-------------

Posted By: Max Power
Date Posted: 19 Jan 2012 at 2:10pm
I would be far more hopeful of a really good second half of the season and a new lease of life in Darron Gibson after his transfer that wasting time on this little ****.

-------------
Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch

Date Posted: 19 Jan 2012 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by Max Power Max Power wrote:

I would be far more hopeful of a really good second half of the season and a new lease of life in Darron Gibson after his transfer that wasting time on this little ****.

That would be class if Gibson managed to nail down a place in Everton's midfield and finished the season strongly. I think the issue of Stephen Ireland returning to play for us is a lost cause at this stage , it's not a big deal either way. Given that we're a small nation , every EPL player we have available is a bonus esp the higher end one's.

-------------

Posted By: t_rAndy
Date Posted: 19 Jan 2012 at 4:07pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Centre Midfield is our achilles heel no doubting that , i for one would take a fully clued in S.Ireland back into the fold after the Euro's once there were certain issue's ironed out. Love him or hate him , when on form he would improve our team but we seem to be doing ok without him so it's hard to know would it be worth the hassle of having him back! 

Wouldn't fit Traps system anyway. Trap would have only ever played him on the right or behind the striker

Date Posted: 19 Jan 2012 at 5:32pm
Trap plays the system he does with us as its his best way to get results with the players, actually think he would accommodate a sane and committed to the team Stephen Ireland.

Posted By: Weecounty
Date Posted: 19 Jan 2012 at 8:06pm
I dont think Stephen Ireland is a Trap type player,

Posted By: Gary McKay
Date Posted: 19 Jan 2012 at 11:45pm
Threads about this inbred pikey should be banned.

Posted By: Honey Monster
Date Posted: 20 Jan 2012 at 4:12am
Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

Threads about this inbred pikey should be banned.

ClapClapClapClap

-------------

Posted By: t_rAndy
Date Posted: 21 Jan 2012 at 3:08am
What i find a bit interesting is that I always thought that one of the main reasons he couldn't return was because the unrest it would cause in the dressing room, with Robbie Keane being one of the ring leaders. But when he mentioned going to Villa he talked about how he got along with a lot of the players like Given, Dunne, Clark, Stephen Ireland! And it appears the wives have been hanging out together. Dunne always had good things to say about him too. So it seems like he is normal enough except he doesn't want to play for his country!

Posted By: irishmufc
Date Posted: 26 Jun 2012 at 5:51pm
I know this is a fairly reptitive topic but was just wondering if trap should call him up to the squad in september and then put the ball in his court so he has to make the move in accepting or declining or is there any chance of him coming back?
personally id like to see him come back into the fold

-------------
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.

Posted By: Salzburglilly
Date Posted: 26 Jun 2012 at 5:56pm
Hes gonna stick with Whelan,Andrews needs to find a club and i can see Gibson having a good season with Everton  so he wont walk into the team,if he was called up would the rest of the squad welcome him? Darren Bent was talking about how good he was playing behind the  striker,might be an option for us.

-------------
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!

Posted By: da scientist
Date Posted: 27 Jun 2012 at 4:48am
meeting the fai in august to discuss his future with ireland 

Posted By: packiesglove
Date Posted: 27 Jun 2012 at 5:12am
Originally posted by da scientist da scientist wrote:

good of him to fit us into his busy schedule, we should be soooooooo grateful Sleepy

-------------
When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't worry give a whistle....

Posted By: heyirish
Date Posted: 27 Jun 2012 at 9:08am

if this is happening he is making himself available again. Why else bother

-------------
karl pilkington to doctor when getting prostate examined: jesus thats high up that is, fcuking hell, right you're touching a lung now

Date Posted: 27 Jun 2012 at 9:10am

Put that rod away LOL

-------------
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.

Posted By: Citizen
Date Posted: 27 Jun 2012 at 9:33am
its an absolute disgrace he is in th rest of world section.

-------------
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)

Posted By: daffyp
Date Posted: 27 Jun 2012 at 9:50am
Originally posted by Citizen Citizen wrote:

It's where he belongs, he should be shot for treason

Posted By: irish_major
Date Posted: 27 Jun 2012 at 10:02am
Originally posted by daffyp daffyp wrote:

Here here, if this **** comes back itll be a tough blow to take! Thankfully trap will tell him to go fook himself!Clap

-------------
Here we go again

Posted By: FrankosHereNow
Date Posted: 27 Jun 2012 at 10:28am
Originally posted by irish_major irish_major wrote:

Here here, if this **** comes back itll be a tough blow to take! Thankfully trap will tell him to go fook himself!Clap
I suppose you never did anything stupid when you were younger then?

-------------
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row

Date Posted: 27 Jun 2012 at 10:31am
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Originally posted by irish_major irish_major wrote:

I suppose you never did anything stupid when you were younger then?
He's not as young now, and for everyday that passed he got a little older. Still no apology, still no holding his hands up. Only when we qualified did we hear murmurs of I might be bothered to grace you with my presence again, because I can see my name in lights at a major championships. Fcuk him, his name doesnt deserve to be spoken here at all never mind the ROW section.

Posted By: Pipkin
Date Posted: 27 Jun 2012 at 11:23am

Heard that as well. Apparently said to some Irish lads he saw in some airport on the way out to Poland. Reliability of the story would be questionable.

Date Posted: 27 Jun 2012 at 11:27am
lets see how this one progresses, would like him back

-------------

Posted By: moose
Date Posted: 27 Jun 2012 at 11:36am
Would love to see Ireland back. Especially an in form Ireland.

Date Posted: 27 Jun 2012 at 12:29pm
Oh God here we go again. While Trap is Gaffer he won't get a sniff and rightly so. He can go f**k himself like that other Cobh sh*tebag.

-------------

Posted By: irishmufc
Date Posted: 27 Jun 2012 at 3:33pm
I know yere feelings lads and agree with your sentiments but like it or not its a current irish team issue and should be in the republic section IMO.

-------------
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.

Date Posted: 27 Jun 2012 at 3:36pm
I'll move it back when he comes back LOL

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net