Forum Description: All football chat from around the globe
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=32101
Printed Date: 28 Apr 2024 at 9:43am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Neil Lennon
Posted By: Barry
Subject: Neil Lennon
Date Posted: 25 Aug 2011 at 3:19pm

anyone else agree that hes a sh*t manager?

I know hes a celtic legend but he cant handle the pressure and bottles when it matters ,tonight and last thursday been a prime example.

Last season saw the worst rangers team/squad since the paul legeun era and they bottled when it mattered

Replies:
Posted By: Roberto Baggio
Date Posted: 25 Aug 2011 at 3:27pm
Its starting to look that way
the negatives of Lennons time in charge are starting to outweigh the good he has done.

For every good performance theres the all too common occurance of a shocking performance -
Motherwell away, CIS Cup Final, ICT away, Sion home and away, St Johnstone home - thats only in the last few months - not good enough

Posted By: colmoc
Date Posted: 25 Aug 2011 at 3:31pm

Players completely to blame tonight!!

Ki was sh*te. Dan lost that for us in the first minute. Hard to take.

Still think lennon will come good though

Posted By: Newryrep
Date Posted: 25 Aug 2011 at 3:34pm
wahay a neil Lennon thread

-------------
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941

Date Posted: 25 Aug 2011 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

the negatives of Lennons time in charge are starting to outweigh the good he has done.

For every good performance theres the all too common occurance of a shocking performance -
Motherwell away, CIS Cup Final, ICT away, Sion home and away, St Johnstone home - thats only in the last few months - not good enough
if he wasnt a celtic legend ,the fans would have turned on him , add to that the sectarian abuse he suffered last season which imo has added to his cult status

Posted By: tonyjaa
Date Posted: 25 Aug 2011 at 4:04pm
another anti-Celtic thread on here , sweet

feck off

LENNON is the Celtic manager for the forseeable future

i back him

Date Posted: 25 Aug 2011 at 4:11pm
I also back him but i do see Qmans point about his cult status with all the sectarian stuff last year

Posted By: horsebox
Date Posted: 25 Aug 2011 at 4:15pm
Dont think Lennon is a legend or a sh*t manager.

I really thought he assembled a good young squad and brought in some good players like Ki, Kayal and Commons. However results speak for themselves.

Didnt watch all the match as I was switching between this and the Rovers game but I really thought they looked stale.

Lennon has to take the hit on this.

-------------
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to

Posted By: PhilliyK
Date Posted: 25 Aug 2011 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

feck off

i back him
Tony how is it "another anti-celtic thread" ??

Q Man has made valid points and even some Celtic fans agree. All Q Man has done is state that Lennon simply isnt up to the task and highlighted his reasons for this which imo he is 100% correct on. If Lennon remains then the club aint gonna be going anywhere fast in my opinion. Alright he has brought back a good style of football but he cant make them win consistantly nor can he win the big games - from memory he has won 1 big game out of how many?

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Aug 2011 at 4:54pm

feck off

i back him

another anti celtic thread Shocked listen prag i always stand up for celtic on here

but you can see how the anti-celtic brigade always get bites when you got gim p****s like you

Posted By: Bob Hoskins
Date Posted: 25 Aug 2011 at 4:56pm

feck off

i back him

Confused

-------------
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.

Posted By: ShamtheRam
Date Posted: 25 Aug 2011 at 5:02pm
Shocking manager. Looks like he has no control over the players

-------------
YBIG NPF founder and CEO

Date Posted: 25 Aug 2011 at 5:05pm
Players let him down big time tonight.....namely dan and ki.

Worrying thing is if we lose the likes of ki, kayal and izzy now that theres no europe and we don't have the extra cash to get in the targetman we need.
However i think if these players stay then we will win the league and lennon will stay.

Posted By: athlonecelt
Date Posted: 25 Aug 2011 at 5:18pm
Wouldnt go blaming Lennon.  Celtic were turned down by Owen Coyle , who lived down the street from Celtic, his boyhood team , because the SPL is a biggoted loads of sh*te than nobody watches. You cant attract any top players there. Ok, they've done well in getting Ki, Izzy, Hooper and Kayal but they wont stay.  There is no tv money, f**k all sponsorship. They cannot compete with teams from the championship. Rangers were actually clever last year, they loaned Weiss, Bartley and Diouf and spent everything on one quality player in Jelavis (4.5m).
Middlesboro is a more attractive option now for players.
Cardiff, Reading etc etc etc. Nobody wants to be in Scotland.

I wouldnt judge him on European results but only on SPL and this season will tell.

Posted By: Johnnybhoy
Date Posted: 26 Aug 2011 at 3:27am
Originally posted by The Q Man The Q Man wrote:

if he wasnt a celtic legend ,the fans would have turned on him , add to that the sectarian abuse he suffered last season which imo has added to his cult status

Absolutely spot on, completely lost in europe he is, parcel bombs or no parcel bombs if he doesnt win the leage this year he should be gone.

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2011 at 3:30am
At the end of the day a manager lives and dies on his results

If Strachan had had these set of results he'd have been hounded down the London Rd a long time ago
FFS he took Celtic to 3 in a row, and the last 16 of the champions league and still fans hated him and wanted rid of him from day 1

A lot of its to do with who and what you are at Celtic, certain managers get cut a lot more slack by the fans than others, as we're seeing

Posted By: FREEWHEELER
Date Posted: 26 Aug 2011 at 3:32am

As I said on the other thread, once that fookin useless turnip got sent off it was an uphill struggle to get a win or score draw to put us through.  I'd back Lennon still, but he has to turn recent results around and quickly.

-------------
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2011 at 3:47am

At the end of the day a manager lives and dies on his results

If Strachan had had these set of results he'd have been hounded down the London Rd a long time ago
FFS he took Celtic to 3 in a row, and the last 16 of the champions league and still fans hated him and wanted rid of him from day 1

A lot of its to do with who and what you are at Celtic, certain managers get cut a lot more slack by the fans than others, as we're seeing

I never could undertsand this,was that down to the fact he played for aberdeen?

Posted By: Johnnybhoy
Date Posted: 26 Aug 2011 at 4:07am
The anti-strachan brigade done my nut in, still ppl that are dlighted hes gone even though we havent won a league since he leftConfused

aberdeen factor plays a part, also the sh*t football and his cocky attitude....dont understand it myself excellent manager for the tic

Posted By: RogerMilla
Date Posted: 26 Aug 2011 at 5:11am

i am startign to think lennon is not good enough at all.. if he doesnt win the league having been given way mroe money than mccoist then he will have to go

-------------
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2011 at 5:35am
thanks to all the celtic lads on here who dont suffer from paranoia for answering my question

It would be sad to see a legend like Lennon fail at celtic ,lets hope he proves me wrong and wins the league

Posted By: Double Maxim
Date Posted: 02 Jul 2015 at 5:47am

Bolton Wanderers manager Neil Lennon, 44, is the early front-runner to take charge at Leicester City following Nigel Pearson's dismissal. http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/jul/01/neil-lennon-emerges-early-frontrunner-leicester-city-manager?" rel="nofollow - (Guardian) 

-------------
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world

Date Posted: 22 Dec 2015 at 12:01pm
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/football-league/neil-lennon-bolton-launch-investigation-into-claim-manager-made-knife-threat-to-woman-a6780796.html" rel="nofollow - http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/football-league/neil-lennon-bolton-launch-investigation-into-claim-manager-made-knife-threat-to-woman-a6780796.html

Posted By: FrankosHereNow
Date Posted: 22 Dec 2015 at 12:29pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Bolton Wanderers manager Neil Lennon, 44, is the early front-runner to take charge at Leicester City following Nigel Pearson's dismissal. http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/jul/01/neil-lennon-emerges-early-frontrunner-leicester-city-manager?" rel="nofollow - - (Guardian) I'd say they're glad they didn't go down that route.

-------------
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row

Posted By: Devrozex
Date Posted: 22 Dec 2015 at 12:33pm
Haha indeed! A close shave...

Date Posted: 28 Dec 2015 at 8:13pm
Pleased for Lenny today massive result.
Clap

-------------

Date Posted: 27 May 2016 at 5:46am
Lenny being linked with the Anderlecht job.

-------------

Date Posted: 05 Jun 2016 at 5:07am

Lenny in talks for the Hibs job.

-------------

Posted By: Dear Old Roker
Date Posted: 25 Jun 2016 at 10:33am
Scott McDonald NLs first signing for Hibs?

-------------
The Roker Roar will never die

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2016 at 12:13am

http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/839956181?-27700:20106:0" rel="nofollow - Hibs 0, Brondby 1: Lennon sent off in Europa League defeat

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Feb 2017 at 6:05am
Lenny saying there's a chasm between Celtic and sevco at the moment and it will take them at least four years to challenge the Bhoys.

Re Hibs what a cracking job Neil is doing.     

-------------

Date Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 12:28pm
Will Lenny be charged re Morton game?

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Apr 2017 at 11:06am
Hibs will be promoted if they win on Saturday well done Lenny.

-------------

Posted By: tonyjaa
Date Posted: 12 Apr 2017 at 11:28am

Hibs will be promoted if they win on Saturday well done Lenny.

Knowing them it'll be 1-1   

Posted By: pre Madonna
Date Posted: 12 Apr 2017 at 2:20pm
Even if he wins the last four games he will have only three more points than Stubbs who, cup aside, did a very average job. A lot of Hibs fans complaining about the terrible football too! I love Lenny but he hasn't been great there, of course if he manages to win a cup and take them up he will be a god in Leith!

-------------
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.

Date Posted: 14 Apr 2017 at 6:21pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Even if he wins the last four games he will have only three more points than Stubbs who, cup aside, did a very average job. A lot of Hibs fans complaining about the terrible football too! I love Lenny but he hasn't been great there, of course if he manages to win a cup and take them up he will be a god in Leith!

I still think Lenny has done a cracking job Stubbs couldn't get them promoted which is the clubs ultimate aim.

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Apr 2017 at 6:27pm
http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/881227821?-350:820:0" rel="nofollow - Lennon free to be in dugout for semi

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Apr 2017 at 6:47pm

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

I still think Lenny has done a cracking job Stubbs couldn't get them promoted which is the clubs ultimate aim.
And which is why most Hibs fans wanted Stubbs to move on, despite giving them their greatest day following the club! Hibs are likely to have less points this season than last and have played awful football, apparently.
It is far from a cracking job, the bare minimum was promotion and he has achieved it.

-------------
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.

Date Posted: 14 Apr 2017 at 6:53pm
The bottom line is promotion and as I said Stubbs couldn't achieve it.

-------------

Posted By: Trap junior
Date Posted: 14 Apr 2017 at 7:03pm
It's a little known fact Lenny hates violence

-------------
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)

Date Posted: 14 Apr 2017 at 7:04pm

The bottom line is promotion and as I said Stubbs couldn't achieve it.
And that is why they wanted him to go and he had a much tougher league to contend with.
Lenny is my favourite Celtic player of all time, I have had the pleasure of his company and I always wish him well, but a fair appraisal of his time at Hibs so far is the bare minimum.

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Apr 2017 at 9:11am
Lenny been given a two match touchline ban after his bust up with Jim Duffy.

-------------

Date Posted: 08 May 2017 at 4:29pm
http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/884648605?-27700:20106:0" rel="nofollow - Neil Lennon reveals he suffered from depression during Hibernian's run to title

-------------

Date Posted: 08 May 2017 at 5:40pm
Wait till he reveals he's a vampire

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 7:16am

http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/897754615?-350:820:0" rel="nofollow - Neil Lennon: I did nothing other than celebrate a goal  

Cool

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Aug 2017 at 4:54pm
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/scotland/40921924?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_match_of_the_day&ns_source=facebook&ns_linkname=sport" rel="nofollow - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/scotland/40921924?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_match_of_the_day&ns_source=facebook&ns_linkname=sport

Even the BBC are taking the piss out of the huns! LOL

Warning: Some people may consider some scenes to be offensive

-------------

Posted By: DUBLIN DOC
Date Posted: 14 Aug 2017 at 5:05pm
They really are a pathetic bunch of lowlife cur's no matter what way you spin it 

-------------
When all is said and done there is nothing left to say or do

Date Posted: 14 Aug 2017 at 9:06pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

They really are a pathetic bunch of lowlife cur's no matter what way you spin it 
Complete morons but after all they are the people.

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Aug 2017 at 9:42pm
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/08/14/neil-lennon-subject-death-threats-celebration-hibernian-scoring/" rel="nofollow - http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/08/14/neil-lennon-subject-death-threats-celebration-hibernian-scoring/

-------------
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.

Date Posted: 14 Aug 2017 at 9:58pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/08/14/neil-lennon-subject-death-threats-celebration-hibernian-scoring/" rel="nofollow - http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/08/14/neil-lennon-subject-death-threats-celebration-hibernian-scoring/

Leopards and spots with those feckers.

Embarrassed 

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Aug 2017 at 10:44pm

There was one lad posted on Facebook that he was going to have him shot, in his next post he said he was previously arrested for firearms stuff. It would be quicker if he just walked into his local station. LOL
I saw the Club 1872 post last night on a Celtic site and nobody was sure if it was real or not, it was definitely written in crayon. I advise anyone with a sense of humour to spend a few minutes on Rangers Media, if they had submitted it to the Edinburgh Festival they would have won the Perrier Award.  It would seem the 'banter years' are set to go on for a lot, lot longer.

No matter what you think of Lenny though, you have to admire a man who stands in front of 15000 people screaming blue murder and f**k knows what else at him, and give it back just as good. I think that's why they hate him so much. He has some pair of balls, and as those tracksuit bottoms he was wearing gave away, the rest of the lunchbox is rather large as well.LOL

He is also the first manager since Fat Sally to win at Ibrox with two different clubs.

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Aug 2017 at 7:07am
http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/898015120?-27700:20106:0" rel="nofollow - Why is it okay to abuse Neil Lennon but he's not allowed to react?

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Aug 2017 at 8:40pm

http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/898085713?-27700:20106:0" rel="nofollow - Police arrest man in probe over 'threats' made against Neil Lennon

-------------

Date Posted: 31 Aug 2017 at 7:04am

http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/900065049?-36604:24057:0" rel="nofollow - Ireland losing Robbie Keane like Barcelona losing Messi - Neil Lennon

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Dec 2017 at 8:07am

Loved the way in the sky preview Lenny kept referring to the Celtic v sevco match today as the Glasgow derby and not the Old Firm game fair play to him.

Cool

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Dec 2017 at 9:51am
They’re cringe all those type of programmes IMO, like the gloves are off boxing shows to build up en event.

Also, Neil Lennon squeezed into a black polo neck is enough to put anyone off their turkey sandwiches

Date Posted: 30 Dec 2017 at 10:06am
W.W. and the pints of Guinness.

Big smile

-------------

Date Posted: 27 Jan 2018 at 9:01am
Lenny being linked with the Scotland job.

Shocked

-------------

Date Posted: 27 Jan 2018 at 10:40am
LOL

-------------

Posted By: thebronze14
Date Posted: 27 Jan 2018 at 3:16pm
They are getting desperate now

Posted By: armahibee
Date Posted: 27 Jan 2018 at 4:03pm
Love to see him replace MON, gets hibs up for the big games and think the fans would love him, only detractor being hibs are shocking at the back however think that's more an issue of the quality of there players

Date Posted: 27 Feb 2018 at 6:19pm

Lenny Facing two charges by the SFA. 

He had a go at ref Clancy and refereeing standards after the 2-2 drawv Killie  and now faces two Scottish FA charges.

He has been cited for "misconduct at a match" and criticism of match officials after disputing a penalty award.

-------------

Date Posted: 04 Apr 2018 at 9:57am
After last night's win Hibs only a point off sevco Lenny doing a cracking job.

-------------

Posted By: heppies
Date Posted: 10 May 2018 at 6:14pm
Sounds like Neil Lennon is considering his future surprised at that

Date Posted: 11 May 2018 at 5:24am
Originally posted by heppies heppies wrote:

Lenny not happy with the Hibs board apparently clashing over the prospect of certain players leaving in the Summer such as Dylan McGeouch John McGinn John McGinnracta Scott Allan Brandon Barker Florian Kamberi and Jamie MacLaren.

-------------

Posted By: kingofkings
Date Posted: 11 May 2018 at 9:23am

Lenny not happy with the Hibs board apparently clashing over the prospect of certain players leaving in the Summer such as Dylan McGeouch John McGinn John McGinnracta Scott Allan Brandon Barker Florian Kamberi and Jamie MacLaren.

Any ideas why he was let go from Celtic, was touted as the next big thing

Posted By: MC Hammered
Date Posted: 11 May 2018 at 9:33am

Presumably the board were waiting to see if there was going to be any European money to spend on retaining players?

-------------
El Puto Amo

Posted By: ramuelmiller9
Date Posted: 11 May 2018 at 9:43am

In the case of McGinn and McGeouch, they can play at a higher level and there seem to be bigger clubs rumoured to be interested in them. 

Date Posted: 14 May 2018 at 6:08am

Lenny said he will absolutely" remain Hibs head coach next season.

He seems to like it there.

Clap

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Nov 2018 at 5:22pm
Neil Lennon has admitted he is "flattered" by being linked with the Ireland job but is happy at Hibs.

-------------

Posted By: ShamtheRam
Date Posted: 23 Nov 2018 at 5:24pm

Neil Lennon has admitted he is "flattered" by being linked with the Ireland job but is happy at Hibs.
Thank christ 

-------------
YBIG NPF founder and CEO

Date Posted: 23 Nov 2018 at 5:34pm
Related image

-------------

Posted By: familyguy
Date Posted: 25 Nov 2018 at 6:56pm
His squad are in good form in The Aul Dubliner

Date Posted: 26 Jan 2019 at 5:08am
Neil Lennon has been suspended by Hibs after a bust up withe the Chief Executive and the players.

-------------

Posted By: armahibee
Date Posted: 26 Jan 2019 at 11:31am
Its just the hibs being hibs, never changes LOL

Date Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 7:19am
https://www.google.co.uk/url?url=https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/jan/30/hibernian-neil-lennon-exit-scottish-premiership&rct=j&frm=1&q=&esrc=s&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjhi_CwvZfgAhWJSBUIHbD4BKMQqQIIFzAA&usg=AOvVaw1yKdVm7Ty8Rublm8-Pv8e-" rel="nofollow - Hibernian confirm exit of Neil Lennon but find 'no misconduct or wrongdoing'

-------------

Date Posted: 27 Feb 2019 at 6:59am
https://www.google.co.uk/url?url=https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47371095&rct=j&frm=1&q=&esrc=s&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwj75In7qtvgAhU2TBUIHWGzBVgQFggZMAE&usg=AOvVaw2NrCRGwGhMz4LEUf8S1vzx" rel="nofollow - Celtic: Neil Lennon replaces Brendan Rodgers as manager - BBC ...
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47371095

-------------

Date Posted: 07 Mar 2022 at 9:33am
Neil Lennon is in advanced talks with Cypriot club Omonia Nicosia as he closes in on a return to management.

-------------

Posted By: Green Cockade
Date Posted: 07 Mar 2022 at 2:28pm
He was linked with the Leyton Orient vacancy as well recently but Cyprus is now looking more likely.

Date Posted: 05 May 2022 at 6:45am

https://www.glasgowtimes.co.uk/sport/20115152.ex-celtic-boss-neil-lennon-brink-cypriot-cup-glory-omonia-nicosia/#amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&aoh=16517294068879&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.glasgowtimes.co.uk%2Fsport%2F20115152.ex-celtic-boss-neil-lennon-brink-cypriot-cup-glory-omonia-nicosia%2F" rel="nofollow - https://www.glasgowtimes.co.uk/sport/20115152.ex-celtic-boss-neil-lennon-brink-cypriot-cup-glory-omonia-nicosia/#amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&aoh=16517294068879&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.glasgowtimes.co.uk%2Fsport%2F20115152.ex-celtic-boss-neil-lennon-brink-cypriot-cup-glory-omonia-nicosia%2F

-------------

Date Posted: 26 May 2022 at 5:09am

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/celtic/neil-lennon-first-trophy-with-omonia-nicosia-sees-former-celtic-boss-red-carded-after-touchline-meltdown-3709245" rel="nofollow - https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/celtic/neil-lennon-first-trophy-with-omonia-nicosia-sees-former-celtic-boss-red-carded-after-touchline-meltdown-3709245

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2022 at 8:20am

Neil Lennon will be managing in the Europa League this season after a stunning victory over Belgian side Gent with Omonia Nicosia.

The First Division side were favourites in the tie against a side who qualified for Europe by lifting the Cypriot Cup with Lennon only months into his job. His latest triumph will see him bank the club based in Cyprus millions after winning both legs of this tie.

Clap

-------------

Posted By: Cabra Hoop
Date Posted: 18 Oct 2022 at 11:21pm
Spanish Fiddler for Lenny.....

-------------
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "

Date Posted: 18 Oct 2022 at 11:47pm
I hear Ammonia Nicosia are piss poor

-------------

Date Posted: 04 Apr 2023 at 12:04pm
Lenny getting linked with the Leicester job but I'd be surprised if he ended up there.

-------------

Date Posted: 20 May 2023 at 12:47pm

Apparently Lenny turned down the St Pat's job?

-------------

Posted By: King_Kenny
Date Posted: 20 May 2023 at 2:44pm

Lucky St Pats

Date Posted: 20 May 2023 at 2:53pm
He was tipped for the Olympiacos job during the week.

-------------
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.

Posted By: Borussia
Date Posted: 22 May 2023 at 9:10am

Bumped into him in town at the weekend and he confirmed this. 

Posted By: The Huntacha
Date Posted: 23 May 2023 at 6:35am

He was tipped for the Olympiacos job during the week.

A job in Greek football working under a man heavily linked to heroin trafficking. What could possibly go wrong.

-------------
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net