Forum Description: All football chat from around the globe
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=31320
Printed Date: 25 Apr 2024 at 3:10pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: super cup
Posted By: daithi
Subject: super cup
Date Posted: 25 Jul 2011 at 6:43am
lads sorry if there is already a thread about this, but just looking to find out if tickets are on general sale like carrolls or umbro store. Just seen they have reduced the prices 30 for an adult and 10 for a child for the day good value imo

-------------
Just because it's tradition does not make it right

Replies:
Posted By: Ringo
Date Posted: 25 Jul 2011 at 6:54am

Hopefully on sale tomorrow in Carrolls

-------------
www.faishop.com

www.carrolls.ie

Date Posted: 25 Jul 2011 at 6:58am
cheers ringo will check it out then so thanks v much, may be you can post it up on this thread if and when they are due on sale in your store again thanks v much

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Jul 2011 at 7:58am
will do

-------------
www.faishop.com

www.carrolls.ie

Date Posted: 26 Jul 2011 at 5:29am
just wondering ringo are they on sale today, as it is the only chance i'l get to get to town

-------------

Posted By: Green Devil
Date Posted: 26 Jul 2011 at 8:58am
I have one for sale if anyone wants it??! €15 euro i'd be prepared to get rid of it for

-------------
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan

Posted By: jackshat
Date Posted: 26 Jul 2011 at 9:58am
Im thinking of heading down for the Sunday. €30 to see City and Inter alone is good. Then I will have a good laugh at the hoof ball which will be on show after. 

-------------
It's Jack Shat

Date Posted: 27 Jul 2011 at 2:34am
seems to be turning into a bit of a farce for the loi players, only getting 600 odd euro before tax and not been allowed to use the showers in landsdowne what's that all about, richardson saying the money should'nt be an issue they should be delighted for the experience.

-------------

Date Posted: 27 Jul 2011 at 5:27am
Thumbs UpTickets are now on sale in Carrolls Westmoreland Street , at face value, no commission

-------------
www.faishop.com

www.carrolls.ie

Posted By: Wheelo
Date Posted: 27 Jul 2011 at 7:54am
Originally posted by daithi daithi wrote:

seems to be turning into a bit of a farce for the loi players, only getting 600 odd euro before tax and not been allowed to use the showers in landsdowne what's that all about, richardson saying the money should'nt be an issue they should be delighted for the experience.

Richardson can go f*** off at this stage!!

This really shows the disrespect of the FAI towards the league of ireland again ffs.

Who do these league of Ireland lads think they are, eh? Expecting a shower after the match and a decent fee to acknowledge their contribution to playing in the tournament!

It’s a shame that they’ll back down between now and then though!

Im actually in Dublin Sunday and will be having a few cans around Lansdowne before the matches but I wouldn’t go into the ground and show any support whatsoever to this sham of a tournament for reasons already stated on here before, even if I was handed a free ticket outside the ground!

Im sure there’ll be pleanty of free or discounted tickets floating about the place on the day!!

-------------
"Not surprised you are anti foreigner in your so called Kip of a town when you don’t want a manager because he is Swedish and you want big Sam in charge" - a fine post from a fine ybig poster

Posted By: athlonecelt
Date Posted: 28 Jul 2011 at 1:56pm
Can u drink in the premium section ?

How much for a ticket there ?

Posted By: Barry
Date Posted: 28 Jul 2011 at 2:06pm
Richardson is a f**kin gimp

they really not allowed use the showers ?

I agree with the money comment as most players will be chuffed to play in it, thats not saying its right that the ****s at the FAI f**k em over

can see the LOI team getting slaughtered like the Man utd game last year ,its alright saying were gonna go out there and play football but when you get hammered 7-2 its embarassing for the league

plus no game tomorrow night

Posted By: Billy O'Toole
Date Posted: 28 Jul 2011 at 4:32pm
I cant imagine its true regarding showers

-------------
Ybig holy jaysus - 4 points for Gerk & Count

Date Posted: 28 Jul 2011 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by Billy O'Toole Billy O'Toole wrote:

I cant imagine its true regarding showers
twas in the first report on tv3 news when this story broke.

-------------

Posted By: reder
Date Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 4:18am
Originally posted by jackshat jackshat wrote:

Im thinking of heading down for the Sunday. €30 to see City and Inter alone is good. Then I will have a good laugh at the hoof ball which will be on show after. 

Is the City/Inter game not on at 4? Going myself on Sunday for that one. Live near the ground, so I will pick up a ticket outside on the day. 

Date Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 4:34am
Originally posted by reder reder wrote:

Is the City/Inter game not on at 4? Going myself on Sunday for that one. Live near the ground, so I will pick up a ticket outside on the day. 
airtricity lads playing at 2.00 followed by the foreigners

-------------

Posted By: garytwigg21
Date Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 7:31am
f**king shambles of a tournament Angry

-------------
This time next year........

Posted By: Landon Donovan
Date Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 7:34am
The LOI players playing in this should be ashamed of themselves and the clubs for releasing them. They are selling their dignity for a few hundred quid.

-------------
Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG

Date Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 7:41am
Along with the FAI selling their dignity for a million pound or whatever Endemol are giving them.

How the f**k can the FAI justify hosting a tournament with an Airtricity XI in it when we have three sides in the midst of trying to qualify in Europe??

It beggers belief, while they send three delegates over to Rio for the World Cup draw. Unreal Thumbs Down

-------------

Posted By: Ireland4ever
Date Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 7:48am
Originally posted by garytwigg21 garytwigg21 wrote:

Along with the FAI selling their dignity for a million pound or whatever Endemol are giving them.

How the f**k can the FAI justify hosting a tournament with an Airtricity XI in it when we have three sides in the midst of trying to qualify in Europe??

It beggers belief, while they send three delegates over to Rio for the World Cup draw. Unreal Thumbs Down

€ € € € € € € € €

No players from those teams are available for this, it has no impact on them, the FAI have to make money.

Posted By: erimus
Date Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 8:34am
Must be desperate to offload tickets for this

Offered me 4 comps for the thing due to their incompetence.

Couldnt pay me to attend this farce

-------------
This is our f**king country we're talking about - Keano

ROLL ON 2016

Date Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 9:00am
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

The LOI players playing in this should be ashamed of themselves and the clubs for releasing them. They are selling their dignity for a few hundred quid.

Are you serious??!! Or maybe these LOI players are just looking forward to playing against players like Aguerro , De Jong , Silva etc etc some probably support Celtic to so to play against their Boyhood Heros in Dublin is pretty darn special imo!!!!

-------------
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Posted By: Major Bill
Date Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 9:02am
Sure you are right.

Bound to be alot of Celtic players in the same boat dying to play against players of a higher standard, as like LOI they dont get to play against these types of players often.

Date Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 9:08am
Originally posted by erimus erimus wrote:

Must be desperate to offload tickets for this

Offered me 4 comps for the thing due to their incompetence.

Couldnt pay me to attend this farce
just out of curiosity why not attend ?

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 9:14am

So to League of Ireland supporters would this still be "pointless" if Sligo , St Pats & Rovers had been dumped out of Europe in the first round??!!!

Dont go if you think its a farce , waste of time and money its simply really....The Dublin Super Cup has no baring on what Sligo , Rovers or St Pats do in Europe!!!

Its a waste of time for people who want to bitch and moan , try telling the thousands of kids and supporters of the 3 clubs and genuine LOI supporters going to the games over the weekend that its a joke....

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 9:23am
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

So to League of Ireland supporters would this still be "pointless" if Sligo , St Pats & Rovers had been dumped out of Europe in the first round??!!!

Dont go if you think its a farce , waste of time and money its simply really....The Dublin Super Cup has no baring on what Sligo , Rovers or St Pats do in Europe!!!

Its a waste of time for people who want to bitch and moan , try telling the thousands of kids and supporters of the 3 clubs and genuine LOI supporters going to the games over the weekend that its a joke....

Yes it would be pointless been honest.

Airtricity 11 that is not the comp, i have no problem with people going just think an airtricity 11 will do nothing to improve peoples opinions of the league and the players are hardly going to be signed up by celtic or man city either.

Date Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 9:29am
was just about to ask the question green devil, how many of the great " i support the loi" supporters on this site are going to this comp either sat or sun, seem's to be a lot of people crabbing this, i know i would'nt get a chance to bring my kid's to see the likes of celtic, city,inter any other time looking forward to this weekend

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 10:20am
I won't be going nor would i be going if we had any players involved in it (we still might from what i hear) but as i said before how can they justify planning any tournament involving Airtricity players when we have clubs involved in Europe??

I know us, Sligo and Pats won't have players playing in it but even if we were all out of Europe, why hold this during our season?? It's like the Premier League selecting a squad mid-season and deciding to play a tournament. No respect, yet again, from the FAI with regards OUR National League. No suprise there i suppose, it's been happening for years, it won't change until they can profit and make a few million from the clubs. Fooking joke shop Angry

-------------

Posted By: jamo1
Date Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 1:11pm

Be great to see two Irish teams playing Celtic and Airtricity XI. Great tournament, how many times do people in Dublin get to see Celtic playing, its gonna be a cracker!

-------------
Del Boy: You do know what a pyscopath is dont you Grandad

Grandad: Of course i know what a Pyscopath is, its a fella who dresses up in womens clothes.

Posted By: weelout
Date Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 3:28pm
basically this is not a tournament its pre season friendlys for the three big clubs, but i reckon the LOI of ireland 11 cant wait to play them up against some of the best players in the world, a chance for them that doesnt come along to often

-------------
ah sure it wil b grand in d mornin

Date Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 4:02pm
If we got Santos , Barca , Man United & La Galaxy over people would give out , "why isnt there an irish team in it" etc etc....Just in Irish peoples nature to run down things and bitch!!!

F**k sake good on the F.A.I. they've got us one of the nicest stadiums in Europe and they have to find income from somewhere to pay for it!!! The great fans on here where about 50% can make it to home games dont bother their arse going , if the F.A.I. were guarenteed a sellout at the Aviva for every Ireland game they might not have to host these tournaments!!!!

-------------

Posted By: MayoMark
Date Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 5:51pm
You're missing the point Green Devil. It's a right pain in the arse for club's giving up their players for a pointless tournament mid season. It totally undemrines the importance of the league. You also have a disjointedd team playing in a competition representing the keague and getting spanked. That is NOT what the league needs.

I think it would be better having 1 club involved, or at least invite clubs, and if they don't want in, then that's fine. Just get someone else.

The issue with the LOI team not getting to use the showers is a farce. The FAI gave us a nice stadium alright, but seat for seat I don't think there is a more expensive stadium in the world. And we are paying for it.

-------------
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...

Date Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 5:59pm
Im not against the tournament. What i am pissed off about is that the clubs have no respect for themselves or the league by releasing players and the players have no respect for the league by playing in pointless friendlies when they dont have to. Its clear that the clubs or players dont take the league seriously. Would Real Madrid release players for a La Liga XI mid season? Not a fookin hope because the clubs season is too important to risk it and the players wouldnt play because they have a professional attitude.

-------------

Posted By: Gaz
Date Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 8:50pm
Jesus green devil u really don't see the problem here. Let me break it down for you

It's the business end of the LOI now and players are being pulled out of their teams to play in a pre season tournament to pocket the FAI money. For this, the players will receive €600 before taxes and will not be allowed use the showers in lansdowne as the showers in their dressing rooms don't work. Now these players would have had to take time off work to train for this game and are probably gonna end up out of pocket due to it, because the FAI know the players would probably take this to get the chance to play against some of the worlds best players.

It's an absolute disgrace at how our LOI players are being treated. Damien richardsons comments are so condecending saying that they should basically be happy to be playing against such good players that money shouldn't come in to it! Sure fookin pay them nothing so!

It's an absolute farce and if I was back in Dublin and was offered tickets to this farce, I'd 100% decline them. No problem with the tournament as a whole, the FAI need to make money and it's a great way of doing it. But don't undermine our national league to this level of embarrassment next year.

-------------
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday

Posted By: The Boy Z
Date Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 10:32pm
Presume I will get a ticket outside the ground tomorrow?

-------------
Theres only one sport that matters..

Date Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 3:21am
Originally posted by The Boy Z The Boy Z wrote:

Presume I will get a ticket outside the ground tomorrow?
you sure will boyz. just on a point to gaz the lads got their money upped to a 1000 euro a head plus heres the funny one 6 complimentary tickets, from the original offer of 650 a head and 2 complimentary tickets. lads a quick question is the loi on a short break at the mo.

-------------

Posted By: Shoco
Date Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 8:11am
jaysus no one in the ground and the handful of ceptic fans that are still manage to embarrass the country with their booing of a former rangers player Thumbs Down

-------------

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS

Posted By: JH91
Date Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 8:13am
Is it on tv?

Date Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 8:13am
red button on sky sports 2

-------------

Posted By: MacMathuna
Date Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 8:28am
Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

jaysus no one in the ground and the handful of ceptic fans that are still manage to embarrass the country with their booing of a former rangers player Thumbs Down

Maybe they're nt booing weiss because of hes rangers connection, maybe its because he looks like a neo-nazi

-------------
Sinne Fianna Fáil atá fé gheall ag Éirinn.

Posted By: reder
Date Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 9:31am

jaysus no one in the ground and the handful of ceptic fans that are still manage to embarrass the country with their booing of a former rangers player Thumbs Down

Passed by the ground at about 1.30 and there was nobody around with the exception of a few ceptic fans. Shelbourne road etc was open which is sure sign that very few would be at the games. 

Posted By: packiesglove
Date Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 9:49am

oh no, not booing Shocked a disgrace Shocked .......................................get a life please EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

-------------
When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't worry give a whistle....

Date Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 10:40am
g'wan inter Clap

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 11:07am
hope there's none of that "booing" thing in this game,  chaps ! hip hip hooray celtic

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 11:18am
ceptic 2 down to 10 man inter Clap

-------------

Posted By: dunloybhoy
Date Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 11:22am
shoco dig a hole and stay in it you troll

-------------
put em under pressure!

Date Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 11:23am
Celtic are terrible.  

In fact this whole competition is terrible. The english must be having a great laugh at the 15,000(if even) ejits in the stadium. 

-------------
It's Jack Shat

Date Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 11:24am
who runs this tournament any way? is it the fai??

-------------
put em under pressure!

Date Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 11:26am
I would imagine so. 

-------------
It's Jack Shat

Date Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 11:27am
Originally posted by dunloybhoy dunloybhoy wrote:

shoco dig a hole and stay in it you troll

i was just giving the HT score, no need to get abusive, if i was trolling id be in the celtic thread

Endemol run the tournament in rseponse to your question

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 11:31am

hardly abusive. you trolled and you got a response, are you surprised?

and thank you for answering who runs it. 

-------------
put em under pressure!

Posted By: horsebox
Date Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 11:34am
Shoco why are you so happy Celtic are losing?

-------------
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to

Date Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 11:35am
so repoting that celtic are losing in a friendly tournament that involves an irish team is considered trolling?

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 11:37am
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Shoco why are you so happy Celtic are losing?

because i dont want the LOI team to finish bottom, as the LOI team play celtic tomorrow id like to see inter beat them so the LOI team have a chance of finishing 3rd tomorrow

-------------

Posted By: Carmody 10
Date Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 11:39am
Forget the game of football, there was a number of fans during the half time pictures gargling ! I thought none of the bars opened for football matches in Lansdowne or is that just the Ireland matches this ban applies.

-------------
Out of order

Date Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 11:41am
Originally posted by Carmody 10 Carmody 10 wrote:

Forget the game of football, there was a number of fans during the half time pictures gargling ! I thought none of the bars opened for football matches in Lansdowne or is that just the Ireland matches this ban applies.

think its for uefa games that your not allowed, not sure why theres no drink allowed at an ireland friendly

-------------

Posted By: PhilliyK
Date Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 11:51am

Sure we've had this arguement before about drink at Ireland games in the aviva and no-one can give a definative answer.

On another note, been sort of watching the 1st half of Celtic v Inter and just WTF are the Inter lads doin? Pandev should've seen a red card for booting a celtic lad right in front of the ref, Thiago Motta was walking around like a ticking time bomb as is Stankovic. Its meant to be a fecking friendly game I thought LOL

Posted By: MacMathuna
Date Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 12:16pm
Sounds like a good atmosphere for this game.

-------------
Sinne Fianna Fáil atá fé gheall ag Éirinn.

Posted By: Carmody 10
Date Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 12:18pm
Atmosphere has picked as the game has gone on, Anyone get word on attendance ?

-------------
Out of order

Date Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 12:29pm

best team won at the end. shouldnt have been 2-0 at half time. that inter keeper was brilliant, saved everything we threw at him.

-------------
put em under pressure!

Date Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 1:17pm
Apart from seeing Sneijder playing 45 mins it was an awful day in Lansdowne for me.The LOI match was absolutely terrible.The PA was playing 'we love you city' before the match what the f**k???Between kids getting up and down,in and out of rows and lads taking turns to go to the bar I had a pain in me hole with it all.All the on pitch interviews were brutal too.Won't be going tomorrow.

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 1:19pm

Celtic are terrible.  

In fact this whole competition is terrible. The english must be having a great laugh at the 15,000(if even) ejits in the stadium. 

Id say there was 20,000 + at it but thats just a guess.

-------------

Posted By: brianie
Date Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 1:26pm
Seeing as i have nothing else on tomorrow might take the Dart in, anyone for a pint in the Berkley Court beforehand?

-------------
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time

Posted By: soccerc
Date Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 1:27pm

The PA was playing 'we love you city' before the match what the f**k???

He's a Citeh fan LOL

Date Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 7:58am
f**k me byrne not fit for the bench last week and starts in this

bennet playing off the striker despite playing most of the season at center back

-------------

Posted By: Sloop John G
Date Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 8:18am
Ventre for the way we live today.

Date Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 8:20am

Id say there was 20,000 + at it but thats just a guess.

Your right. It did pick up well for the Celtic match. But there is a very poor turnout today from Celtics fans. No where that of yesterday. 

I would love to know how much money the FAI lost on this sh*te. It wouldn't have been as bad as the nations cup as at least they got a few pound of Carling for the naming rights. 

-------------
It's Jack Shat

Posted By: MariborKev
Date Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 8:23am
They haven't "lost" anything.  Contractual deal.

Posted By: The GerK
Date Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 8:25am
Nothing to do with FAI this

For those who are wondering, the Irish fans waving tri colours in the Aviva are supporting the British team. The Irish team are the other lads

Date Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 8:25am
Well someone has f**king lost on it anyway! 

-------------
It's Jack Shat

Date Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 8:30am
Endemol.

Date Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 8:41am
Great assist by Murphy.

Date Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 8:45am
Endomol will make a nice few quid from this. Sky bought TV rights and it's been shown all over the world

Date Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 8:47am
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

For those who are wondering, the Irish fans waving tri colours in the Aviva are supporting the British team. The Irish team are the other lads

Shocked   careful now...

-------------

Date Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 8:48am
lock the doors and burn the ****s

Posted By: GoneToShowgies
Date Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 8:50am
Nothing to be careful about Shoco. Thousands of 'Irish football fans' cheering a foregin team when they score a goal against an Irish team in a match be playing in the Irish capital. Disgrace.

Date Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 8:51am
Originally posted by GoneToShowgies GoneToShowgies wrote:

Nothing to be careful about Shoco. Thousands of Irish football fans cheering a foregin team when they score a goal against an Irish team in a match be playing in the Irish capital. Disgrace.

read the other thread and youl understand why i said it!!

-------------

Posted By: GoneToShowgies
Date Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 8:52am
Fair enough. But my point still stands. Nuke them I say.

Date Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 8:53am
gimps do a mexican wave ?

Date Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 8:54am

Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

Shocked   careful now...

Hide Behind Couch Smiley

Date Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 8:55am

i totally agree, just dont want to upset all the celtic heads like i did yesterday, apparently because i dont like celtic, it means im a key board warrior and hate ireland and look at houghtans goal in 88 with disgust! Confused

-------------

Date Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 9:15am
Switched it on just to see the attendance. The only thing that could be heard were the Sinn Fein/IRA add ons to the FOA. It pretty much sums them up.

-------------

Date Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 9:19am
But according to an Irish journo, it is all the LOI fans for not turning up to support a made up team......

Posted By: OldBawnHoop
Date Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 9:30am
Danny Ventre you thick ****

Date Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 9:32am
How is Ventre a footballer? f**king awful

Date Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 9:34am
Ventre for the way we live today.

Date Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 9:35am
If Utd, Liverpool or Chelsea were playing in this tournament you'd have the same situation with the Irish fans supporting the "British Club"....

The Airtricity league is a mickey mouse league that has f**k all support get over it..

-------------
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.

Date Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 9:35am
Would actually like to see this with Rovers, Sligo and Pats players.

Date Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 9:37am

i totally agree, just dont want to upset all the celtic heads like i did yesterday, apparently because i dont like celtic, it means im a key board warrior and hate ireland and look at houghtans goal in 88 with disgust! Confused

err, it was BOOING you did not like  EmbarrassedEmbarrassed get back to Eton and play hockey old chap (hurrah hurrah)

-------------

Date Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 9:38am

If Utd, Liverpool or Chelsea were playing in this tournament you'd have the same situation with the Irish fans supporting the "British Club"....

The Airtricity league is a mickey mouse league that has f**k all support get over it..

You are one of the bigest geebags I have ever come across

Date Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 9:39am
Originally posted by OldBawnHoop OldBawnHoop wrote:

Why's that because I dont support a LOI club?

-------------
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.

Date Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 9:40am

except they wouldnt be sining irish songs and wouldnt be bear as many irish flags for the british team

but seriously do you not see the irony?

-------------

Date Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 9:41am

rekon a full strength LOI side would easily give celtic a game

-------------

Date Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 9:44am
Why did he have to go and be a party hooper?

Date Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 9:45am

hes a grade A sh*t ****

Date Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 9:45am

Doherty

Sullivan Sives Peers Stevens

Kearns Finn McCormcack McClean

Twigg Sheppard

Definately would

Date Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 9:46am
Agent Murphy at it again.

Date Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 9:46am

Danny Ventre you thick ****

was that mongs fault aswell when they played man utd ,after hsi error the flood gates opened

Date Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 9:47am

another well educated response from the YBIG f**king idiot brigade.

This site is worse than foot.ie and boards.ie combined at times

Date Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 9:48am

I reckon a Normal LOI team aka sligo, shamrock rovers would give Celtic a game.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net