Forum Description: All ROI International Team forums
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=27280
Printed Date: 29 Mar 2024 at 1:01pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Keiren Westwood
Posted By: Green Devil
Subject: Keiren Westwood
Date Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 12:12am
With the Coventry Goalie being linked to EPL clubs over the transfer window surely a move in the summer will be a huge boost for himself and Ireland....I think we"re extremely lucky to have this guy as back up for Shay as he"s only 26 and still has so much time to get even better , im annoyed with Trap that he nevers brings him on in games because as its been pointed out Given wont always be around and nor will he always be fit...Just little things like that irrate me about Don Gio but otherwise he"s a legend and no doubt he"ll get us to Poland / Ukraine 2012 Big%20smile

-------------
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan

Replies:
Date Posted: 02 Apr 2011 at 8:18am
Keiren Westwood is seriously being linked to Newcastle...

What club would you like to see him end up at???

-------------
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Posted By: RogerMilla
Date Posted: 02 Apr 2011 at 8:21am
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Anyone but Newcastle.... Is the correct answer!

-------------
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.

Posted By: deise316
Date Posted: 02 Apr 2011 at 8:26am
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

Dont know, Newcastle didnt do Shay much harm from an Ireland point of view. Better he goes there than sit on a bench somewhere else.

-------------
Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....

Posted By: Denis Irwin
Date Posted: 02 Apr 2011 at 10:49am
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

+1

Newcastle would be a terrible move for him.

-------------
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn

Posted By: mccarticus
Date Posted: 02 Apr 2011 at 11:23am
If Reina does leave liverpool, then there i reckon!

-------------
Sheedy wins it back, Sheedy shoots....

Posted By: rainpaulo
Date Posted: 02 Apr 2011 at 3:24pm
Shay is a legend , But i'm really starting to believe Westwood should be our new no.1.

Posted By: PaulMcGrath
Date Posted: 02 Apr 2011 at 5:16pm
I have no allegiance to any Prem club but would hate him to go to Newcastle. Especially after the Hughton sacking - been very bad for Irish players! Remember Given was not always first choice - there were times when Harper was Confused. Any other team who will give him a start and if possible won't be mired in the relegation zone!

-------------
Ooh Aah Paul McGrath say ooh aah Pau McGrath

Posted By: tetsujin1979
Date Posted: 02 Apr 2011 at 8:00pm
Originally posted by PaulMcGrath PaulMcGrath wrote:

I have no allegiance to any Prem club but would hate him to go to Newcastle. Especially after the Hughton sacking - been very bad for Irish players! Remember Given was not always first choice - there were times when Harper was Confused. Any other team who will give him a start and if possible won't be mired in the relegation zone!
Only time I remember Harper getting a run in the side when Shay was available was at the start of Big Sam's reign, and he was back first choice after a few games.

Posted By: RogerMilla
Date Posted: 03 Apr 2011 at 3:52am
West wood looks a great find regardless of where he goes

-------------
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.

Posted By: GoneToShowgies
Date Posted: 03 Apr 2011 at 6:33am
Originally posted by rainpaulo rainpaulo wrote:

Shay is a legend , But i'm really starting to believe Westwood should be our new no.1.

same as that

Posted By: Double Maxim
Date Posted: 03 Apr 2011 at 6:50am

Love him to go to Celtic.

-------------
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world

Posted By: superdfc
Date Posted: 03 Apr 2011 at 8:09am
linked with celtic....hes on a free too aint he

Posted By: FiremanDan
Date Posted: 03 Apr 2011 at 10:23am

Hold the horses there Paulo. You have to back up a statement like that.........

-------------
Sean Og O Hailpin.... his father's from Fermanagh, his mother's from Fiji, neither a hurling stronghold."

Posted By: wrestler313
Date Posted: 03 Apr 2011 at 10:44am

admittedly this could be a bit hasty as shay has been great, and injured/not playing this year, but i feel the same

Date Posted: 03 Apr 2011 at 10:58am
Originally posted by wrestler313 wrestler313 wrote:

admittedly this could be a bit hasty as shay has been great, and injured/not playing this year, but i feel the same

But on what basis ? Westwood is still playing Championship football at the end of the day and this is at a time when there are a few very dodgy keepers getting games in the Premiership. Given has been probably the best 'keeper in the Premiership for the past 10-12 years and while he is not getting game time now, I don't think you can drop him for a guy that is not playing top division football. Westwood has been getting good reviews for a couple of seasons now and still hasn't made the move to the top flight yet, he is 26 after all so he would want to be making the move now. If Westwood was getting a regular game for a decent top flight side I think this argument would have merit but Given has been excellent for us almost without fail.

If Given goes in favour of a guy that is getting regular football then arguably so does half of the rest of the team.

-------------
Sean Og O Hailpin.... his father's from Fermanagh, his mother's from Fiji, neither a hurling stronghold."

Posted By: Tweetering
Date Posted: 03 Apr 2011 at 11:13am
I hope he doesn't go to celtic. Would rather our important players to be playing in top leagues like the EPL.

It would be great if Trap could pimp him to a Serie A club.

Date Posted: 03 Apr 2011 at 11:20am
Originally posted by Tweetering Tweetering wrote:

I hope he doesn't go to celtic. Would rather our important players to be playing in top leagues like the EPL.

It would be great if Trap could pimp him to a Serie A club.

He'll probably end up earing a fookin' snood or a head band then like half the other poncey Italian 'keepers!

But hopefully he'll be somewhere decent next season. Could be a potentially seamless handover from Given in 2-3 years time if that was the case. 

-------------

Posted By: Tweetering
Date Posted: 03 Apr 2011 at 11:51am
If he went to Seria A and started growing his hair and wearing a head band, he might end up with a wife like Buffon's

http://ijannina.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/alena-buffon.jpg

http://cdn.caughtoffside.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/Alena-Seredova-Gianluigi-Buffon.jpg

Date Posted: 03 Apr 2011 at 11:52am
Originally posted by Tweetering Tweetering wrote:

If he went to Seria A and started growing his hair and wearing a head band, he might end up with a wife like Buffon's

http://ijannina.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/alena-buffon.jpg

http://cdn.caughtoffside.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/Alena-Seredova-Gianluigi-Buffon.jpg

That's allowed Thumbs%20Up

-------------

Posted By: PaulMcGrath
Date Posted: 03 Apr 2011 at 3:56pm

Given def the man for the moment but for the first time in a while I don't think that Shay being injured is a complete disaster. Looks like we might have two quality keepers!Smile

-------------
Ooh Aah Paul McGrath say ooh aah Pau McGrath

Date Posted: 03 Apr 2011 at 5:19pm

When QPR get promoted Paddy Kenny will be playing in the EPL to so heres hoping he gets a recall , if Given doesnt leave Citeh during the summer Westwood has to take over the number 1 spot!!! If Shay gets a move to a lower EPL team or even if he gets a random notion to play in the MLS or wherever he'll get games week in week out id have him number 1....

-------------

Posted By: awaythelads
Date Posted: 03 Apr 2011 at 6:11pm
I've been watching Westwood improve at Coventry during the past couple of years. He is definitely EPL standard and will be a great replacement for Given. That said, I'd rather that Given remains as our first choice for the next couple of seasons allowing Westwood to mature a bit more.
Westwood is certainly getting lots of practice at The Ricoh thanks to a dodgy defence (ok, also a dodgy midfield and a dodgy attack).   He would have been at an EPL team last season, but Coventry couldn't get any money for him due to his short contract. I suspect he may go to a 'big' club, possibly as their second choice keeper, which isn't the best for Ireland.

-------------
www.awaythelads.com

Posted By: Devrozex
Date Posted: 04 Apr 2011 at 5:34am
I'd prefer him to go to an EPL club then to Celtic anyway - the higher the level he's playing at the better obviously.

I do fear for Shay's future though. He's now banjaxed both his shoulders which is clearly a pretty big problem for a 'keeper - I'm afraid he's going to be very injury prone during the twilight of his career. I hope I'm wrong of course, but I don't think it looks great. And his club situation hardly helps either.

Posted By: heyirish
Date Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 5:41am
Apparently Leeds have made an early approach for him - Which I would beleive as I have heard rumours that Kasper Schmeichel is off to Villa for 5m - and of course he is the perfect price for Leeds....free.

Even though I am a Leeds fan I wouldnt be sure its the best move. Premier League is where he should be although it would be better than going to someone like Wigan etc IMO. Villa or Sunderland off the top of my head may want him

-------------
karl pilkington to doctor when getting prostate examined: jesus thats high up that is, fcuking hell, right you're touching a lung now

Posted By: Dunne23
Date Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:26am
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12876_6940575,00.html - http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12876_6940575,00.html

Everton and Leicester apparently going at it for him, it's a tough call. He could potentially be the Toffee's number 1, but if Howard's stays on form he could face sitting on the bench all season. A number 1 place guaranteed with Sven and a promotion push, although risk involved with that as well.

Posted By: Clonbhoy
Date Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:24pm
Just wonder does he regret not choosing England now? There would only been Hart ahead of him and he was poor at times this year

-------------
A man can have no greater love than give 90 minutes to his friends. @withgodlygrace

Date Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:26pm
Its simple really if Everton want him that badly , Westwood will have to ask Moyes will he start the season as number if not Leicester would be a superb option.....This move could define his career for the better or the worse , he is a big fish in a small pond at Coventry!!! Howard has had a good solid season again so its hard to know where he will end up!!!

-------------

Date Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:29pm
Originally posted by Clonbhoy Clonbhoy wrote:

Just wonder does he regret not choosing England now? There would only been Hart ahead of him and he was poor at times this year

He was playing at Carlisle when we noticed him Clonbhoy he never had the option to play for England while he was down in League 1, sure there was Foster , Hart , James , Robinson and Carson ahead of him 2 years back!!! Im sure he's over the moon to be our future number 1 Clap

-------------

Posted By: farfar
Date Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:05pm
wouldnt be surprised if someone like norwich were intrested in him aswell your man ruddy has looked dodgy at times this season

Posted By: The Drifter
Date Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:07pm
yeah norwich would be a good move for him definately.

-------------
My dream has always been to play for the Republic of Ireland - James McClean.

Posted By: Ireland4ever
Date Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:13am

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/sunderland - Sunderland are set to open talks with the http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/coventry - Coventry City goalkeeper Keiren Westwood before the weekend.

Westwood is available on a free transfer and, with knee trouble likely to sideline Craig Gordon until late autumn, Steve Bruce is keen to sign Westwood as competition for his young Belgian goalkeeper Simon Mignolet.

Bruce has said he hopes to make "eight or nine" new signings this summer and already has his eye on another free transfer, Birmingham City's Seb Larsson.

Wigan Athletic's Charles N'Zogbia, also admired by Newcastle United, remains one of his prime targets, with the Blackpool pair David Vaughan and DJ Campbell also on the list.

Date Posted: 08 Jun 2011 at 6:19pm
Westwood has all but signed for Sunderland Thumbs Up

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Jun 2011 at 10:25pm

Good move for himClap

Posted By: Doyler
Date Posted: 09 Jun 2011 at 4:24am
Originally posted by wrestler313 wrestler313 wrote:

Good move for himClap

Will he get regular footballl at Sunderland?

-------------
Look at these scenes, just look at these scenes!

"it's too strong lads!"

Posted By: McG
Date Posted: 09 Jun 2011 at 4:57am
Blessed to have quality keepers. In a much stronger position than a lot of countries.

Hopefully he is going there as number 1.

-------------
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Date Posted: 09 Jun 2011 at 7:05am

Gordon is a top keeper but he is injury prone and will be out injured for the next 4 or 5 months i think...Mignolet is a good young keeper , but i reckon he will be loaned out as soon as Gordons fit again!! Westwood will start as Sunderlands number 1 so its upto him to become an established top flight keeper , best of luck to him Thumbs Up

-------------

Posted By: Garak
Date Posted: 22 Jun 2011 at 12:54pm
Graeme Bailey 
Sunderland confirm free signings of Keiren Westwood and Sebastian Larsson:  https://twitter.com/#!/search?q=%23safc -
Looks like it's official Clap

Posted By: BigStrongMan
Date Posted: 22 Jun 2011 at 1:45pm
two good freebies for them

-------------
PM me for all forum moderation queries.

Posted By: davekoolhill
Date Posted: 22 Jun 2011 at 4:34pm
Good move for westwood. 

-------------
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/DaveOGrady1" rel="nofollow - DaveOGrady1

Date Posted: 22 Jun 2011 at 7:29pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Its great news Thumbs Up 

Sunderland has a good Irish tradition esp over the last 10 to 15 years so its great to see Westwood there as we only have Meyler as the sole Irishman in the squad....

-------------

Posted By: Honey Monster
Date Posted: 22 Jun 2011 at 7:45pm
Good stuff. He's well capable of making the step up.

-------------

Posted By: Wearside Bhoy
Date Posted: 22 Jun 2011 at 11:23pm

Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Its great news Thumbs Up 

Sunderland has a good Irish tradition esp over the last 10 to 15 years so its great to see Westwood there as we only have Meyler as the sole Irishman in the squad....

Rright enough good to have another Irish player on board lets hope Joh Egan comes progresses through the youths/reserves as well.

-------------
TJ Doyles,Sunderland probably the best Irish pub in the world.

Posted By: awaythelads
Date Posted: 23 Jun 2011 at 4:59am
Not good news for us Coventry fans, but inevitable: he's too good for the Championship and his contract was up.  He has been a great player for Cov and will be a good replacement for Given in a few years. 
As much as I like Sunderland (the club and the people there), I would have thought that he was good enough to go to a bigger, more established Premiership Club?

-------------
www.awaythelads.com

Posted By: el2nz
Date Posted: 23 Jun 2011 at 5:01am
I'm ecstatic that he didn't sign for Celtic. Anything after that's a bonus.

Posted By: colemanY2K
Date Posted: 23 Jun 2011 at 6:02am
[QUOTE=awaythelads]Not good news for us Coventry fans, but inevitable: he's too good for the Championship and his contract was up.  He has been a great player for Cov and will be a good replacement for Given in a few years. 
As much as I like Sunderland (the club and the people there), I would have thought that he was good enough to go to a bigger, more established Premiership Club?[/QUOTE]

I'd imagine this will be a stepping stone for a bigger club. After all, Sunderland are very much a selling club these days. A couple of good seasons and the opportunity of a big pay day for the yank at the club will be too good to turn down.

-------------
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.

Posted By: Wheelo
Date Posted: 23 Jun 2011 at 6:16am

This is absolutely brilliant news for us!

All we need now is for trap to play him in a lot of the friendlies, so that he can get some good international experience

-------------
"Not surprised you are anti foreigner in your so called Kip of a town when you don’t want a manager because he is Swedish and you want big Sam in charge" - a fine post from a fine ybig poster

Posted By: t_rAndy
Date Posted: 23 Jun 2011 at 6:18am
Good move. Sunderland have not settled on a goalkeeper the last number of years with Gordon being inconsistant and injury prone. So hopefully he can get a good run in the side.

Posted By: colemanY2K
Date Posted: 23 Jun 2011 at 6:21am
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Good move. Sunderland have not settled on a goalkeeper the last number of years with Gordon being inconsistant and injury prone. So hopefully he can get a good run in the side.

That surely means one of the current keepers at the club will be flogged. Talk about Rangers selling McGregor therefore I can see the papers talking up a move for Gordon to them.

-------------
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.

Date Posted: 23 Jun 2011 at 11:52am
Think they will sell Gordon and keep Mignolet as cover

Posted By: thebronze14
Date Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 6:06am
Gordon was far too expensive a signing for a player who had no Premier league experience...i feel Westwood will do very well here

Posted By: Sloop John G
Date Posted: 01 Jul 2011 at 10:45am
http://www.rte.ie/sport/soccer/2011/0701/sunderland_westwood.html

Keiren Westwood is aiming for Shay Given's spot.

Posted By: The Drifter
Date Posted: 01 Jul 2011 at 10:46am
Originally posted by Sloop John G Sloop John G wrote:

good jesus. you'll be telling us he just bought the sun in sainsbury's next.

-------------
My dream has always been to play for the Republic of Ireland - James McClean.

Posted By: Sloop John G
Date Posted: 01 Jul 2011 at 10:48am
Originally posted by The Drifter The Drifter wrote:

Originally posted by Sloop John G Sloop John G wrote:

good jesus. you'll be telling us he just bought the sun in sainsbury's next.
I get the picture.

Posted By: GreenDodger93
Date Posted: 30 Oct 2011 at 7:00pm
played well yesterday when he came on, kept them in game with a great save from bent. Hopefully will mean he can cement a starting place Thumbs Up

Posted By: jackshat
Date Posted: 31 Oct 2011 at 7:36am
The poor fellow will be starting his first proper match next week at Old TraffordCry

-------------
It's Jack Shat

Posted By: The Saint
Date Posted: 31 Oct 2011 at 10:38am
was expecting him to go there as no. 1, hopefully he uses this chance to cement a place

-------------
FAIlure

Good shot, lovely ............ oh good jaysus

Date Posted: 31 Oct 2011 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by The Saint The Saint wrote:

was expecting him to go there as no. 1, hopefully he uses this chance to cement a place

agreed i think he will take his chance...clean sheet at OT?Clap

Posted By: bann the tolls
Date Posted: 31 Oct 2011 at 3:15pm
Originally posted by jackshat jackshat wrote:

The poor fellow will be starting his first proper match next week at Old TraffordCry
what better place to stake his claim for starting role, its places like OT that players go to PL clubs to play in!

Posted By: rainpaulo
Date Posted: 31 Oct 2011 at 3:18pm
Yeah,don't know what happened with Westwood at sfc but defo got the impression he was brought in as no 1.hope he can kick on because anytime I've seen him he looks very useful.

Posted By: dotts101
Date Posted: 01 Nov 2011 at 7:26am
papers aying sunderland are gonna try an emergency loan for kusczack

Posted By: lassassinblanc
Date Posted: 01 Nov 2011 at 7:38am

Hopefully he gets a run of games now and hope he does well( being a newcastle fan it kills me hoping a sunderland player does well). he is the most realistic option we have at the moment to take over from Shay Given one he hangs up his glove which I'd say will be after next campaign.

Posted By: domo
Date Posted: 01 Nov 2011 at 9:19am
I think he has great potential this is his chance to show it

-------------
Shake and Bake

Posted By: Bob Hoskins
Date Posted: 01 Nov 2011 at 9:22am
How long is the Sunderland keeper expected to be out for?

-------------
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.

Posted By: Wearmouth
Date Posted: 01 Nov 2011 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by dotts101 dotts101 wrote:

papers aying sunderland are gonna try an emergency loan for kusczack

We are getting knocked back.

-------------
Charlie Hurley a true legend

Posted By: Trapcandoit
Date Posted: 01 Nov 2011 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

How long is the Sunderland keeper expected to be out for?

"a lengthy layoff" according to the Sun. 

-------------
5 goals to go Robbie!

Posted By: AndyMc
Date Posted: 01 Nov 2011 at 3:34pm
If they bring in another goalie he should get out of there.

I thought he was going there to be the main man.

-------------
Simon: No-one brings a bag of sh*t to a pub

Jay: Your dad does

Simon: Does he?

Jay: Yeah, your mum

Date Posted: 01 Nov 2011 at 4:03pm
Dont think theres any need to panic , if another keeper is brought in it will simply be as back up to Westwood imo.In most cases an emergancy keeper is brought in to slot straight in , in Sunderlands case Bruce just wants some extra cover.

@Andy if Westwood slots in and does well then the glooves will be his , Bruce wasnt afraid to give Mignolet alot of games last season.Lets face it Gordon will never nail down the number 1 spot as he is to injury prone.

-------------

Posted By: Weecounty
Date Posted: 01 Nov 2011 at 4:51pm
This is Westwoods chance to claim the Number 1. It was a strange move all along to Sunderland, must have been money motivated. He could have went elsewhere and got 1st Team football, Be it a Championship side or Lower end premier league club. For that reason Paddy Kenny should be in squad as he is having a decent season.

Date Posted: 01 Nov 2011 at 5:59pm

Dont think theres any need to panic , if another keeper is brought in it will simply be as back up to Westwood imo.In most cases an emergancy keeper is brought in to slot straight in , in Sunderlands case Bruce just wants some extra cover.

@Andy if Westwood slots in and does well then the glooves will be his , Bruce wasnt afraid to give Mignolet alot of games last season.Lets face it Gordon will never nail down the number 1 spot as he is to injury prone.

And has fallen out with Bruce.

-------------

Posted By: Drummerboy
Date Posted: 01 Nov 2011 at 6:52pm
Isn't Gordon still at Sunderland.

Date Posted: 01 Nov 2011 at 7:56pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

And has fallen out with Bruce.

Yeah i reckon Craig will be shipped out come January , unless he lets his contract run out which i think is out in 2012 aswell so it'll be a straight fight between Mignolet & Westwood imo!!

Bruce praised Westwood on last weekends performance aswell so its looking good for him!!

-------------

Posted By: dotts101
Date Posted: 01 Nov 2011 at 7:56pm
Gordon, mignolet, carson all out injured

Posted By: GreenDodger93
Date Posted: 05 Nov 2011 at 5:51pm
made an unbelievable double save on his full debut today in old trafford.....looks like we are in safe hands whenever shay hangs up his gloves Smile

Date Posted: 06 Nov 2011 at 12:44am
really think he can make the no 1 spot his own for club this year and for us very very soon 

Date Posted: 06 Nov 2011 at 1:10am
Keiren was quality yesterday.

-------------

Date Posted: 06 Nov 2011 at 2:25am
Yeah that was a superb double save

-------------

Posted By: Tuff Paddy
Date Posted: 06 Nov 2011 at 4:09am
8 out of 10 for Westwood in today's Sunday Times player ratings. 

-------------
Waka waka hey hey, we're in Armenia!

Posted By: plasticpaddy
Date Posted: 06 Nov 2011 at 6:33am
great keeper he only 27 good replacement for shay when he hangs up the gloves.

Date Posted: 08 Nov 2011 at 1:13pm
Is Kieren Westwood injured because SSN have just said that David Forde is Irelands no.2.

-------------

Posted By: daithi
Date Posted: 08 Nov 2011 at 1:14pm
yes randolph called in as cover

-------------
Just because it's tradition does not make it right

Posted By: soccerc
Date Posted: 08 Nov 2011 at 1:15pm
Originally posted by daithi daithi wrote:

For Forde not Westwood

Posted By: Absolutely Use
Date Posted: 08 Nov 2011 at 1:15pm
Randolph is not a bad keeper except when he plays against Rangers

-------------
Say nothing till you hear more

Posted By: Trap junior
Date Posted: 08 Nov 2011 at 1:17pm
Another injury.Bloody hell. Im expecting a dose of swine flu to hit the squad next.

-------------
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)

Posted By: daithi
Date Posted: 08 Nov 2011 at 1:19pm
Originally posted by soccerc soccerc wrote:

Originally posted by daithi daithi wrote:

For Forde not Westwood
correct, my reading is getting badEmbarrassed

-------------
Just because it's tradition does not make it right

Posted By: tonyjaa
Date Posted: 08 Nov 2011 at 1:46pm
Originally posted by Absolutely Use Absolutely Use wrote:

Randolph is not a bad keeper except when he plays against Rangers

thats due to the 10 people in front of him not giving a eff v 'admin satan select XI '

Date Posted: 08 Nov 2011 at 2:22pm

-------------

Posted By: irelandfan
Date Posted: 08 Nov 2011 at 3:31pm
Randolph thought he wants to play for the states .

-------------
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.

Date Posted: 08 Nov 2011 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by irelandfan irelandfan wrote:

Randolph thought he wants to play for the states .

yeah after those comments dont even really want him, much prefer forde anyway. guess we cant really pick brian murphy because hes a backup at qpr

Posted By: Weecounty
Date Posted: 08 Nov 2011 at 5:01pm
Westwood was very impressive at Weekend, if he keeps that up he will be Sunderland Number 1.

Date Posted: 12 Nov 2011 at 1:33am
Hopefully Keiren should make an appearance at some point on Tuesday but no need to risk John O'Shea now.

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Nov 2011 at 1:47am
Keiren was quality yesterday.

-------------

Posted By: kevincronin2000
Date Posted: 20 Nov 2011 at 4:26am
Almost as Bianca Westwood last Tuesday

-------------
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.

Posted By: kevincronin2000
Date Posted: 20 Nov 2011 at 4:26am
Almost as good as Bianca Westwood last Tuesday

-------------
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.

Date Posted: 20 Nov 2011 at 5:42am
how did u know that was his bird ??

Posted By: The Saint
Date Posted: 20 Nov 2011 at 5:55am
Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

how did u know that was his bird ??

EmbarrassedLOL

-------------
FAIlure

Good shot, lovely ............ oh good jaysus

Date Posted: 20 Nov 2011 at 6:40am
it his sister then..

Date Posted: 20 Nov 2011 at 3:26pm
Bianca was only at The Aviva because she was there with Fenners filming for the programme they've got on Sky...

Shes a babe though Tongue

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Nov 2011 at 8:35pm

Bianca was only at The Aviva because she was there with Fenners filming for the programme they've got on Sky...

Shes a babe though Tongue

She's good craic on Take It Like A Fan.

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Nov 2011 at 11:43pm
Good to see SAFC goalkeeping Legend Jimmy Montgomery praising KW in the Football Echo. Thumbs Up

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net