Forum Description: All football chat from around the globe
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=2135
Printed Date: 11 May 2024 at 9:09am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Tonights Betting
Posted By: The Rovers
Subject: Tonights Betting
Date Posted: 01 Apr 2008 at 5:11am
Both Schalke and Roma playing at home are 11/5 in paddy powers, pretty good considering they both playin at home, despite theyre opponents, i think schalke certainly can cause an upset against barca with theyre dodgy defence

Replies:
Posted By: Honey Monster
Date Posted: 01 Apr 2008 at 5:15am
Would love to see United get stuffed but cant see it happening. Will be interesting to see how Vucinic does tonight for Roma in Totti's absence...

-------------

Posted By: RogerMilla
Date Posted: 01 Apr 2008 at 6:05am

schalke are muck lads, i would never back them

totti out for roma but roma much better than last year alright , our montenegro danger man will be the man to watch HM thats for sure.

-------------
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.

Posted By: FREEWHEELER
Date Posted: 01 Apr 2008 at 7:04am
I'd stay away from Schalke game for punting alright, Rog has the SP on Schalke, but Barca threw away a 2 goal lead at the weekend and lost, Ronaldinho's out but even if he was in he's not the player he was, Messi's gone for the forseeable and Eto'o is a doubt and the whole Barca defence can't be trusted.  Serie A is terrible (refer to Inter's "effort" v Liverpool), if I was putting money on a single, it'd be on United with a saver on the draw.

-------------
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....

Posted By: RogerMilla
Date Posted: 01 Apr 2008 at 7:14am
its not that schalke a re complete muck just brutally inconsistent and always have been , not the punters friend at all..

-------------
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.

Posted By: greenarmy
Date Posted: 01 Apr 2008 at 10:39am
Get on Vidic 1st goalscorer @28/1 and to score in 90mins 11/1

Posted By: Pints?
Date Posted: 01 Apr 2008 at 12:09pm
Scorecasts
Vucinic 1 - 1 is @50/1 Vucinic 1 - 2 @ 110/1 on betfair 
so proberly a little less on paddypower but worth a look

-------------
'It was a game we should have won. We lost it because we thought we were going to win it. But then again, I thought that there was no way we were going to get a result there.' - Jack Charlton

Posted By: Bob Hoskins
Date Posted: 01 Apr 2008 at 2:45pm
11/1 Betfair Roma win..worth a fiver me thinks

-------------
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.

Posted By: Percy
Date Posted: 01 Apr 2008 at 2:49pm
ronaldo for 1st goal has been a fairly sound bet all season

-------------
MERRY CHRISTMAS

@IrishPercy

Date Posted: 01 Apr 2008 at 4:39pm
Good call Percy even if he was a short price, he just can't stop scoring.  I'll collect tomorrow on the United and Barca double, came to 9/2, nice bit of lap dancing shekels ahead of Edinburgh at the weekend.

-------------
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....

Date Posted: 01 Apr 2008 at 5:06pm
How did our Montenegran friend do for Roma anyway? I didnt see it as i was training...

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Apr 2008 at 5:22pm
He did ok first 20 mins or so HM, gave Rio a bit to think about it, but in fairness Ferdinand had a decent game and (I really am losing it these days.......) O'Shea had a decent hour after replacing the injured Vidic.  Vucinic is a very good player but I'd be happy that Richie would be able to shackle him and at least O'Shea knows what he's all about now as well. 

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Apr 2008 at 5:23pm
So you'd have O'Shea starting in Montenegro FW??.....that's a bold statement Big%20smile

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Apr 2008 at 5:25pm
Given our current dearth of centre halves, O'Shea's initial development in the under-age sides as a centre half and his 60 min tonight, I think yeah, I'd probably put him in beside Richie at this moment in time. 

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Apr 2008 at 5:28pm
Ha ha only messing FW. I'd agree, O'Shea should start with Richie. It's his best position IMO. And he obviously proved that again tonight. He could be in for a few games after seeing Vidic's injury...

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net