Forum Description: Anything else going on
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=20107
Printed Date: 28 Mar 2024 at 10:13pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Overheard in Dublin
Posted By: Denis Irwin
Subject: Overheard in Dublin
Date Posted: 11 Jul 2010 at 8:59am
As I walked up North circular road one day I noticed a gang of junior lags waiting outside the prison. At the same time a 'husky' boy of 10 or 11 was huffing and puffing past with two large bags of shopping. As is expected with junior lags one of them pipes up "Ya fat bastard ya" and they all laugh. Cool as you like the boy places his shopping down, looks at them and replies "I'm only a fat bastard cos yer ma giz me a slice of cake everytime I ride her", picks his shopping up and continues on his way.

What a hero. 

http://www.overheardindublin.com/hall_of_fame.php?resultpage=3&authorid - http://www.overheardindublin.com/hall_of_fame.php?resultpage=3&authorid =

LOL

-------------
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn

Replies:
Posted By: Metal Paul
Date Posted: 11 Jul 2010 at 9:17am
On Dublin bus, at bus stop a little old lady gets on to enquire when her next bus will be arriving:
Old lady to driver: "Will the next bus be long?"
Smartass Driver: "About the same length as this one luv"
Old Lady(without a moments hesitiation): "Really? And will it be driven by a little bollicks like you?"

Priceless!!

-------------
"There are no chicks with dicks Johnny, just guys with tits."

Posted By: Guf10
Date Posted: 11 Jul 2010 at 9:47am
Originally posted by Metal Paul Metal Paul wrote:

On Dublin bus, at bus stop a little old lady gets on to enquire when her next bus will be arriving:
Old lady to driver: "Will the next bus be long?"
Smartass Driver: "About the same length as this one luv"
Old Lady(without a moments hesitiation): "Really? And will it be driven by a little bollicks like you?"

Priceless!!
LOLLOL

-------------
2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

Posted By: PaddyBourke2
Date Posted: 11 Jul 2010 at 9:48am
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

As I walked up North circular road one day I noticed a gang of junior lags waiting outside the prison. At the same time a 'husky' boy of 10 or 11 was huffing and puffing past with two large bags of shopping. As is expected with junior lags one of them pipes up "Ya fat bastard ya" and they all laugh. Cool as you like the boy places his shopping down, looks at them and replies "I'm only a fat bastard cos yer ma giz me a slice of cake everytime I ride her", picks his shopping up and continues on his way. What a hero.  

http://www.overheardindublin.com/hall_of_fame.php?resultpage=3&authorid - http://www.overheardindublin.com/hall_of_fame.php?resultpage=3&authorid =

LOL
he probably got battered by them after doin that

Posted By: Daz
Date Posted: 11 Jul 2010 at 9:50am
On a Ryanair Flight to Edinburgh a few weeks ago. The air hostess kept pausing during the safety demonstration. "In the event of a drop in cabin pressure, oxygen masks will drop down. Pull mask down and place over your face". Pauses. Young lad down the back shouts "AND INSERT 2 EURO FOR OXYGEN!" The whole plane was in stiches-everyone except for the air hostess!

LOLLOLLOL

What a hero Thumbs%20Up

LOL

-------------
YBIG - Where everyone is a fooking expert :)

Date Posted: 11 Jul 2010 at 9:54am
Originally posted by Daz Daz wrote:

On a Ryanair Flight to Edinburgh a few weeks ago. The air hostess kept pausing during the safety demonstration. "In the event of a drop in cabin pressure, oxygen masks will drop down. Pull mask down and place over your face". Pauses. Young lad down the back shouts "AND INSERT 2 EURO FOR OXYGEN!" The whole plane was in stiches-everyone except for the air hostess!LOLLOLLOLWhat a hero Thumbs%20UpLOL
what a legend

Date Posted: 11 Jul 2010 at 9:56am
Originally posted by johnny ccfc johnny ccfc wrote:

On a Ryanair Flight to Edinburgh a few weeks ago. The air hostess kept pausing during the safety demonstration. "In the event of a drop in cabin pressure, oxygen masks will drop down. Pull mask down and place over your face". Pauses. Young lad down the back shouts "AND INSERT 2 EURO FOR OXYGEN!" The whole plane was in stiches-everyone except for the air hostess!LOLLOLLOLWhat a hero Thumbs%20UpLOL
what a legend

At a well known tourist bar in Temple Bar the musicians are trying to get the crowd going.

MC: "Is there anyone her from Germany?"
Germans: "Yeahhhhh!!"

MC: "Is there anyone here from England?"
English: "Yeahhhhh!!"
Irish: "boooo!!"

MC: "Is there anyone here from Cork ?"
Cork People: "Yeahhhhh!!"

etc. etc.

MC: "Is there anyone here from Limerick?"
Limerick People: "Yeahhhh!!"

MC: "Well the rest of yiz, mind your bleedin' handbags!"

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Jul 2010 at 9:58am
thats only average

Posted By: BigPodge
Date Posted: 11 Jul 2010 at 10:04am
queuing up in a chipper and a guy walks in and orders a whole cooked chicken, a couple of minutes later the door opens and one of his kids runs in and says "Daddy, daddy can I have the leg of the chicken?" the father replies "yeah just get back out to the van so off he goes. 2 seconds later the door opens and another kid runs in and says " Daddy can I have the other leg of the chicken?" he replies " yeah , will yis just wait in the van" so he goes off back to the van, within seconds there's another kid tugging at his leg and he says "Daddy can I have a leg from the chicken?" the Father replies "will you ever F**k off back out to the van, its not a f**kin spider I'm orderin"

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Jul 2010 at 10:06am
Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

queuing up in a chipper and a guy walks in and orders a whole cooked chicken, a couple of minutes later the door opens and one of his kids runs in and says "Daddy, daddy can I have the leg of the chicken?" the father replies "yeah just get back out to the van so off he goes. 2 seconds later the door opens and another kid runs in and says " Daddy can I have the other leg of the chicken?" he replies " yeah , will yis just wait in the van" so he goes off back to the van, within seconds there's another kid tugging at his leg and he says "Daddy can I have a leg from the chicken?" the Father replies "will you ever F**k off back out to the van, its not a f**kin spider I'm orderin"

http://www.overheardindublin.com/story.php?id=1530 - Irishman in New York

Not overheard in Dublin but Irishman' windup of an American Lady in NYC.

January of this year, a blonde girl (35) in my office from New York came in one morning with a shopping trolley, like the oul'ones in Dublin used to have. She was complaining that it was very hard for her to push her trolley from the Upper Westside down to midtown Manhattan where our office is in 3 feet of snow. (She wanted to get groceries on her way home that evening.) Quick as a light I told her to go to K-Mart at lunchtime and get a four-wheel drive trolley, much better for getting through the snow. It was early in the morning, no one else was in yet so I left it at that and thought nothing more of it.

I had completely forgotten about it until after lunch she came storming back into the office, slamming doors and shouting, "Where's that smartass Irish bastard". Apparently she took me seriously and actually went to K-Mart in Midtown Manhattan and asked every assistant she saw where she could get a four-wheel drive shopping trolley!!! Apparently she only realised she made an idiot of herself when one of the assistants brought her to the Store Manager and he started laughing at her. Anyway looking for sympathy she shouted the whole story of her going to K-Mart all over the office, thinking that our co-workers would back her up and tell me how terrible I was. She was shocked to look around for backup and find people literally falling off their chairs with laughter. She got even more irate when she was having a go at me and realized that the tears in my eyes were from laughter and not remorse.

She was apparently so traumatized by the experience that she called her therapist and he told her to take the rest of the week off. She still won�t talk to me to this day, her friend told me her therapist told her to avoid me because I was an emotionally disturbed foreigner.

Only in America�.

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Jul 2010 at 10:07am
We have a winner.......

Hill 16, Croke Park, Dublin playing Westmeath and Jason Sherlcok becomes embroiled in a fight with the Westmeath corner back right in front of the Hill.
One wag shouts out....

"Go on Jason, hit him with your wok!"

-------------

Posted By: grazza
Date Posted: 12 Jul 2010 at 7:04pm

We have a winner.......

Hill 16, Croke Park, Dublin playing Westmeath and Jason Sherlcok becomes embroiled in a fight with the Westmeath corner back right in front of the Hill.
One wag shouts out....

-------------

Posted By: deise316
Date Posted: 12 Jul 2010 at 7:09pm
Film on in the UCI in Tallaght, dark in the cinema, Dub voice from the back shouts:
' Is there a doctor in the house, I need a Doctor, is there a doctor in the house?'
Voice from down the front
'Yes , I'm a doctor'
Dub:
'sh*t film, isn't it?'

Cinema cracks up laughing....

-------------
Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....

Posted By: grazza
Date Posted: 12 Jul 2010 at 7:10pm
Was in a chippie one night when a middle-aged pikey couple came in, both well oiled. He stood at the counter and ordered burger & chips while she gave him a right good ear wagging.
"You don't love me, you don't love me" she screamed at him repeatedly.
To which he replied:
" Of course I love you, don't I ride ya and buy you chips" - end of argument!!

Fookin' hilarious sh*t, nearly fell over laughing

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Jul 2010 at 7:13pm
Originally posted by grazza grazza wrote:

Was in a chippie one night when a middle-aged pikey couple came in, both well oiled. He stood at the counter and ordered burger & chips while she gave him a right good ear wagging. "You don't love me, you don't love me" she screamed at him repeatedly. To which he replied: " Of course I love you, don't I ride ya and buy you chips" - end of argument!! Fookin' hilarious sh*t, nearly fell over laughing

Posted By: Gavintheslob
Date Posted: 12 Jul 2010 at 7:37pm
great thread some good stories in there

-------------
Its very frustrating being a Slob

Posted By: Carmody 10
Date Posted: 12 Jul 2010 at 7:45pm
Have the two books.
Some mad stories aswell LOL

-------------
Out of order

Posted By: McG
Date Posted: 13 Jul 2010 at 3:28am

We have a winner.......

One wag shouts out....

LOL

Classic

-------------
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Posted By: RogerMilla
Date Posted: 13 Jul 2010 at 3:33am
a mate of mine was in that restaurant in oconnell st where all the dubs go , whats it called again ??

anyway he heard one bird say to her bloke , "give us a bit of that palmerstowen cheese there" !!

think she meant parmesan !! deadly

-------------
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.

Posted By: horsebox
Date Posted: 13 Jul 2010 at 4:56am

We have a winner.......

One wag shouts out....

Heard that loads of times it's both sh*te and racist

-------------
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to

Posted By: eire32
Date Posted: 13 Jul 2010 at 8:56am
On my first trip to Ireland in 1967, I bought a puppy. While cashing my traveller's check at a bank on Grafton Street, the teller admired the puppy and said, "Ah, and what's the pup's name?" To which I replied, "Seamus Magee." Totally flustered, the man sputtered, "What, what??....now couldn't you have called him 'Theodore Roosevelt'?!!"

Date Posted: 13 Jul 2010 at 9:01am
Originally posted by horsebox1977 horsebox1977 wrote:

We have a winner....... Hill 16, Croke Park, Dublin playing Westmeath and Jason Sherlcok becomes embroiled in a fight with the Westmeath corner back right in front of the Hill. One wag shouts out.... "Go on Jason, hit him with your wok!"

Heard that loads of times it's both sh*te and racist

No it's not, it's fuppin hilarious!!

Do you not have any fires to start no??

-------------

Posted By: Baldrick
Date Posted: 13 Jul 2010 at 9:17am
http://www.overheardindublin.com/story.php?id=1073 - Whole Finger ..... ?

Overheard two blokes I work with in Swords one day in locker room:

1st bloke: "did ya hear about Danny's accident at the weekend ?"
bloke 2: "No wha happened ?"
1st bloke: "Got his hand caught in one of the pressing machine rotors."
bloke 2: "Jaaayyssisss ... was he badly hurted ?"
1st bloke: "got one of fingers really bad and ripped it off !"
bloke 2 "Jaaayyssisss ... the whole finger ?"
1st bloke: Deadly serious "No ... the one beside it."

Classic

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Posted By: McG
Date Posted: 25 Feb 2013 at 11:39am
Slow service at a bar and some aul fella says out loud "if this was george bests local he'd still be with us today"

-------------
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Posted By: Landon Donovan
Date Posted: 25 Feb 2013 at 11:48am
Quality LOL

Posted By: Gaz
Date Posted: 25 Feb 2013 at 11:57am
Was in Lansdowne a good few years ago and Tony Cascarino was having a stinker

Some young lad tried to lift Casses spirits by starting to sing 'There's only one cascarino..'

As he sang it an oul fella behind me just shouted at the lad

'Thanks be to fookin jaysus there's only one of them

The terrace erupted in laughter

-------------
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday

Posted By: Gary McKay
Date Posted: 25 Feb 2013 at 11:59am
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

a mate of mine was in that restaurant in oconnell st where all the dubs go , whats it called again ??

anyway he heard one bird say to her bloke , "give us a bit of that palmerstowen cheese there" !!

think she meant parmesan !! deadly

My 7 year old nephew was thrilled when Rovers beat Parmesan Belgrade.

Date Posted: 25 Feb 2013 at 1:50pm
Over in Cyprus in 05 and the chant is going "We are green, we are white, we are f*cking dynamite" and after it dies down a voice pipes up "We are green, we are white, we are playing f*cking sh*te" cue the crowd erupting in laughter.
During the half time break a photographer strolls past the Irish fans. A Dub at the front stands up, grabs his crotch and says "here, take a snap of this" A female voice from further back says "I hope you have a good zoom on that thing!", everyone cracks up laughing and yer man turns around and says"I wouldn't f*cking mind lads but that's the wife!" I couldn't stop laughing!

-------------

Posted By: Trapped
Date Posted: 25 Feb 2013 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Slow service at a bar and some aul fella says out loud "if this was george bests local he'd still be with us today"

LOL

-------------
67% points to games ratio at the last Euro's (better than Portugal's)

Posted By: The Count
Date Posted: 25 Feb 2013 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

Was in Lansdowne a good few years ago and Tony Cascarino was having a stinker

Some young lad tried to lift Casses spirits by starting to sing 'There's only one cascarino..'

As he sang it an oul fella behind me just shouted at the lad

'Thanks be to fookin jaysus there's only one of them

The terrace erupted in laughter

Confused

-------------

Posted By: jackshat
Date Posted: 25 Feb 2013 at 4:27pm

LOL

-------------
It's Jack Shat

Posted By: Claret Murph
Date Posted: 25 Feb 2013 at 7:47pm
I think the Dubs are some of the funniest people on the planet Thumbs Up

-------------
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .

Posted By: irishmufc
Date Posted: 25 Feb 2013 at 7:52pm

On a Ryanair Flight to Edinburgh a few weeks ago. The air hostess kept
pausing during the safety demonstration. "In the event of a drop in
cabin pressure, oxygen masks will drop down. Pull mask down and place
over your face". Pauses. Young lad down the back shouts "AND INSERT 2
EURO FOR OXYGEN!" The whole plane was in stiches-everyone except for the
air hostess!

LOLLOLLOL

What a hero Thumbs%20Up

LOL

-------------
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.

Date Posted: 25 Feb 2013 at 7:54pm
Best thread on ybig this week

-------------

Posted By: Saint Tom
Date Posted: 26 Feb 2013 at 8:34pm
missus was on a bus through bawnogue a few years ago and two locals down the back...

"what you getting your mot for christmas?"
"im sending her to turkey to get her tits done"
"must be cheaper over there?"
"yeah, and my ma and sister got them done there too and they feel dead real."

-------------
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation

Posted By: El_nino
Date Posted: 26 Feb 2013 at 8:47pm

Posted By: Rostrevor Fan
Date Posted: 26 Feb 2013 at 9:02pm
Was outside the Cat and Cage years ago waiting on it to open on all ireland final day - we had been drinking on the way down on the bus - there was an old alco outside waiting like ourselves with one of them big alco red noses - one of the boys shouted hey mate would you give me a suck on your nose till the bar opens Embarrassed

-------------

Posted By: Conor Messi
Date Posted: 26 Feb 2013 at 9:15pm
Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

missus was on a bus through bawnogue a few years ago and two locals down the back...

"what you getting your mot for christmas?"
"im sending her to turkey to get her tits done"
"must be cheaper over there?"
"yeah, and my ma and sister got them done there too and they feel dead real."
LOL Ah ffs!

-------------
@MessiConor
Hasta La Victoria Siempre

Posted By: planning
Date Posted: 28 Feb 2013 at 1:56pm
Mother and child on the Luas one day when it was travelling eastbound, and the child rhymes off all the stops en route, as they approach:

"....Heuston.....Museum.....Smithfield.....Four Courts....." Then asks the mother what the next stop is.

Some hack elsewhere has had enough though and shouts out "Mountjoy". The child was the only one who didn't get it.

-------------
VAR: Cutting the crap out of football.

Posted By: RogerMilla
Date Posted: 28 Feb 2013 at 2:58pm

that is one of the best ever LOL will be using that LOL

-------------
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.

Posted By: Clonbhoy
Date Posted: 09 Mar 2013 at 9:40am

top quality alright. Best thread on here in a while. A big improvement from the w**king/sh*tting/pissing threads

-------------
A man can have no greater love than give 90 minutes to his friends. @withgodlygrace

Posted By: Sham157
Date Posted: 09 Mar 2013 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by Clonbhoy Clonbhoy wrote:

top quality alright. Best thread on here in a while. A big improvement from the w**king/sh*tting/pissing threads

Don't forget the fisting thread

Date Posted: 09 Mar 2013 at 9:43pm

Agree Clonbhoy not the best thread but a good escape from the immature w''king p'ssing w'pe your arse and ho'ny hangover threads hate these immature topics Angry

-------------

Date Posted: 09 Mar 2013 at 9:55pm
Originally posted by Rostrevor Fan Rostrevor Fan wrote:

Agree Clonbhoy not the best thread but a good escape from the immature w''king p'ssing w'pe your arse and ho'ny hangover threads hate these immature topics Angry
Nordie in "I'm angry" shocker!!

-------------

Date Posted: 09 Mar 2013 at 10:14pm
Originally posted by Metal Paul Metal Paul wrote:

Originally posted by Rostrevor Fan Rostrevor Fan wrote:

Nordie in "I'm angry" shocker!!
http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=sniper+at+work+sign&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=NVfTY-VGH5Ad4M&tbnid=BZ_ChpNqJdlwqM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fnewryrepublicanyouth.webs.com%2Fapps%2Fphotos%2Fphoto%3Fphotoid%3D19305850&ei=GbQ7UYuPDY3M0AX1roCIBQ&bvm=bv.43287494,d.ZGU&psig=AFQjCNFkwrZpMVoQ0znxMZ5FR4XOu3WxGA&ust=1362953548974013" rel="nofollow">
Cheers MP

-------------

Posted By: daboi89
Date Posted: 09 Mar 2013 at 10:24pm
Was in the Quays in Galway during the races. Group of lads at the far side of the bar. One roars over to Jason Sherlock and his gang. "Up Offaly" the reply from Someone in the group is "Never heard of it". Then one raw farmer looking chap from the back of the group pipes up "Im Not surprised, Its a couple of thousand miles from Tibet.. ye ****"

Date Posted: 09 Mar 2013 at 10:34pm
Originally posted by daboi89 daboi89 wrote:

Was in the Quays in Galway during the races. Group of lads at the far side of the bar. One roars over to Jason Sherlock and his gang. "Up Offaly" the reply from Someone in the group is "Never heard of it". Then one raw farmer looking chap from the back of the group pipes up "Im Not surprised, Its a couple of thousand miles from Tibet.. ye ****"

feckin hell. sherlock must get awful abuse

-------------

Date Posted: 09 Mar 2013 at 10:51pm

Posted By: rossieman
Date Posted: 09 Mar 2013 at 11:01pm

Used this in my local last night. Got a great response

Date Posted: 09 Mar 2013 at 11:11pm
Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

good man sham
I was afraid to laugh at first when I read it incase I got a backlash on here LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 09 Mar 2013 at 11:30pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

good man sham
I was afraid to laugh at first when I read it incase I got a backlash on here LOL

If ye think its funny laugh. Feck what the pc brigade think.

Date Posted: 09 Mar 2013 at 11:47pm
Problem it's not funny or witty at all. Not PC just not wit about it at all and the you **** at the end makes it even less wittier.

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Date Posted: 09 Mar 2013 at 11:48pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Problem it's not funny or witty at all. Not PC just not wit about it at all and the you **** at the end makes it even less wittier.

Matter of opinion Baldrick

Date Posted: 09 Mar 2013 at 11:54pm
I agree.

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Posted By: Green Devil
Date Posted: 10 Mar 2013 at 3:58am
A group of us all around 15-16 years of age were up with Bohs in the Foyle Cup in Derry a few years back! Anyway we were all in the hotel room, laughing and joking as young lads do, here doesn't the cleaning lady come in, she was a big fat yoke probably around 50 years old! Would you like you're room serviced she asked us! There was silence for about 10 seconds, then up pops Maccer a team mate of mine as braising as you like "Oi misses would you like to be serviced" in his big Sheriff Street accent just burst out laughing then we all did, our manager found out and suspended him for our next match over it LOL

I must say the Carlow humour is hilarious, there are few places iv'e been around Ireland that would even come close to it! 

-------------
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan

Posted By: Saint Tom
Date Posted: 10 Mar 2013 at 10:37am
always think the humour in waterford is brilliantly dry

-------------
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation

Date Posted: 10 Mar 2013 at 11:15am
Great website keep buying the books also

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Date Posted: 10 Mar 2013 at 11:16am
Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

always think the humour in waterford is brilliantly dry

That's just minty, Doherty could not raise an erection never mind a smile.

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Posted By: horsebox
Date Posted: 10 Mar 2013 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

A group of us all around 15-16 years of age were up with Bohs in the Foyle Cup in Derry a few years back! Anyway we were all in the hotel room, laughing and joking as young lads do, here doesn't the cleaning lady come in, she was a big fat yoke probably around 50 years old! Would you like you're room serviced she asked us! There was silence for about 10 seconds, then up pops Maccer a team mate of mine as braising as you like "Oi misses would you like to be serviced" in his big Sheriff Street accent just burst out laughing then we all did, our manager found out and suspended him for our next match over it LOL

I must say the Carlow humour is hilarious, there are few places iv'e been around Ireland that would even come close to it! 

But your man was from Dublin?

-------------
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to

Posted By: Green Devil
Date Posted: 10 Mar 2013 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

But your man was from Dublin?

Different part of my post altogether Thumbs Up

-------------
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net