Forum Description: All football chat from around the globe
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=19274
Printed Date: 11 May 2024 at 9:52pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: world cup coverage
Posted By: Gizzmo
Subject: world cup coverage
Date Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 3:33pm
seriously thank god im deaf !!! I cant listen to dunphy, giles and Bill ... seriously there doing my nut in and its only day two of the tournament .. 5 weeks of this and Im likely to go mad !!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh .... but loving the world cup the play has been shaky so far but it lifts my heart ... pity were not there ...

can someone pleae shut up dunphy .. CryCryCry

Ps Hope everyone enjoying the footy so far

-------------
Richard Dunne For Captain
Shay Given is GOD !!

Replies:
Posted By: brianie
Date Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by Gizzmo Gizzmo wrote:

seriously thank god im deaf !!! I cant listen to dunphy, giles and Bill ... seriously there doing my nut in and its only day two of the tournament .. 5 weeks of this and Im likely to go mad !!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh .... but loving the world cup the play has been shaky so far but it lifts my heart ... pity were not there ...

can someone pleae shut up dunphy .. CryCryCry

Ps Hope everyone enjoying the footy so far

LOLTry the rest of the worldThumbs%20Up

-------------
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time

Posted By: FREEWHEELER
Date Posted: 13 Jun 2010 at 6:47am

Exactly, still miles ahead of everyone else.  Jaysus yesterday on the Beeb, Shearer, ADEBAYOR and Klinsmann..........WTF, Adebayor as  pundit?  Shearer always was/is a bellend, Klinsmann won't say anything remotely interesting.  Heap of sh*te.  RTE every time (apart from the match if Adrian Eames is commentating, I'll watch the others for the match).

-------------
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....

Posted By: Stoked Up
Date Posted: 13 Jun 2010 at 7:20am
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Exactly, still miles ahead of everyone else.  Jaysus yesterday on the Beeb, Shearer, ADEBAYOR and Klinsmann..........WTF, Adebayor as  pundit?  Shearer always was/is a bellend, Klinsmann won't say anything remotely interesting.  Heap of sh*te.  RTE every time (apart from the match if Adrian Eames is commentating, I'll watch the others for the match).

If you watch the games on BBC or ITV, you can't give out about their media. You can't have it both ways!

Posted By: Shoco
Date Posted: 13 Jun 2010 at 7:39am

african player, he plays in england, its english coverage, world cup in africa

-------------

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS

Posted By: FREEWHEELER
Date Posted: 13 Jun 2010 at 10:58am
Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

african player, he plays in england, its english coverage, world cup in africa

But he's an idiot..............then again that's why he's on the Beeb.

-------------
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....

Posted By: Shoco
Date Posted: 13 Jun 2010 at 12:23pm
you could argue that most footballers are idiots

-------------

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net