Printed Date: 28 Apr 2024 at 12:47am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Israel
Posted By: Trap junior
Subject: Israel
Date Posted: 10 Jun 2010 at 6:41pm
bastards. Discuss

-------------
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)

Replies:
Posted By: ShamtheRam
Date Posted: 10 Jun 2010 at 6:43pm
w**kers

-------------
YBIG NPF founder and CEO

Posted By: Guf10
Date Posted: 10 Jun 2010 at 6:45pm
****s

-------------
2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

Posted By: Metal Paul
Date Posted: 10 Jun 2010 at 6:45pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

bastards. Discuss

-------------
"There are no chicks with dicks Johnny, just guys with tits."

Posted By: TheMixer
Date Posted: 10 Jun 2010 at 6:48pm
Think thats pretty much all that needs to be said about them!

Posted By: MintBerryCrunch
Date Posted: 10 Jun 2010 at 6:53pm
Avram Grant is a ****

Posted By: Barry
Date Posted: 10 Jun 2010 at 7:16pm
i hate spurs

Posted By: The_Yank
Date Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 1:37am
Nothing bad against Jews.... (women usually have big charlies Thumbs%20Up)

Don't really like Israelis! Wouldn't trust one as far as I could throw one.

-------------
UCD Physios ...We feel you up when you're feeling down

Posted By: londonirish
Date Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 3:24am

Not all bad, great bunch around tel aviv when we played there! On the whole as a 'nation'? ****S

Posted By: darragh1888
Date Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 4:16am

me and the lads have these flags on stickers with "boycot Isralie goods" written on the white part,

one even has it stook to his passport which will be eventfull the next time were in da airportLOL

-------------
"26 + 6 = 1, No Surrender"

Posted By: Sham157
Date Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 5:33am
Coonts of the highest order, discussion over.

Posted By: Claret Murph
Date Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 5:37am

I know this will upset a good few on here but I spent 10 months in Isreal and I tell you there are two sides to every story .

-------------
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .

Posted By: horsebox
Date Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 5:53am
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

I know this will upset a good few on here but I spent 10 months in Isreal and I tell you there are two sides to every story .

Please do tell?

-------------
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to

Date Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 5:55am
I met aload of them while travelling in Australia - they are hte meanest, hungriest people i have ever come across.
This couple went for3 months and camped and brought about 500 A dollars.

-------------
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.

Date Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 6:55am
Originally posted by horsebox1977 horsebox1977 wrote:

Please do tell?

Horsie I don't want to bang on as I know it will get nowhere but one question I would like to ask
Q. Everyone know's the Isrealis have nukes now if Hamas had them do you think they would press the button ?????

As for mean people very easy to paint everyone with the same brush but my classic was I came across an English gut in southern India 18 years ago and me said he was living on 50 pence a day . Why was my question . He really didn't have much of an answer , I tell you you find cheap skates everywhere .

-------------

Posted By: Sligo Hornet
Date Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 7:21am

Originally posted by horsebox1977 horsebox1977 wrote:

Please do tell?

Horsie I don't want to bang on as I know it will get nowhere but one question I would like to ask
Q. Everyone know's the Isrealis have nukes now if Hamas had them do you think they would press the button ?????

As for mean people very easy to paint everyone with the same brush but my classic was I came across an English gut in southern India 18 years ago and me said he was living on 50 pence a day . Why was my question . He really didn't have much of an answer , I tell you you find cheap skates everywhere .

Was this him Murph?

-------------
Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?

Posted By: Sligo Hornet
Date Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 7:27am

An awful lot has changed since you were there Murph........................did you ever meet up again with Moses?

-------------
Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?

Posted By: Saint Tom
Date Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 3:37am

as i said before, israe's problem is an overdominant right wing which is very closely linked to the military. having been there twice and stayed with a famly of a girl d meet at the match there, i found them very hospitable and welcoming

-------------
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation

Date Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 3:40am
As Helen Thomas said send them all back to Germany...

-------------
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.

Date Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 3:54am
so its not the politics of the jewish state your against, but their race?

-------------

Posted By: Baldrick
Date Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 5:14am
Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

as i said before, israe's problem is an overdominant right wing which is very closely linked to the military. having been there twice and stayed with a famly of a girl d meet at the match there, i found them very hospitable and welcoming

now now tom dont be introducing balance and fair play to this debate.  Its not neeeded and its not wanted  ok. 

Yeah I would be anti the extreme Zionists but Israel does have a right to exist but it must do so in conjunction with a Palestinian state.  As Tom says there is a more liberal element to Israel that has been sidelined in recent times and the ironic thing is they want Hammas to prosper as it gives them an excuse to be as right wing as they like.  As have seen from our own experience, when you get two extremists who wont back down, you are going nowhere. 

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Date Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 5:34am
too true neil - the left wing israeli labour party came very close to doing a deal with arafat until Rabin's assassination. Hamas then upped the ante with suicide bombings in israel which led to netanyahu (right wing) taking charge after an election and cutting all negotiations

-------------

Posted By: colemanY2K
Date Posted: 29 May 2015 at 12:55am
bump

I have hummed and hawed over this for a while now (due to moral and ethical reasons etc.) but finally bit the bullet by booking return flights to Israel in November. It is somewhere I've always wanted to go and see mainly because of the history that surrounds the region and the fact I love travelling. The difficulty I have is reconciling the moral and ethical issues with the State of Israel. 

Anyhow, one of the ways of reconciling these issues is to limit my expenditure as far as reasonable to non-jewish businesses like hotels etc. The problem I'm finding is the accommodation providers don't leave too many traces of their backgrounds when I try to book even in Arab areas like Jaffa (finding Arabic restaurants shouldn't be too bad I reckon). 

I intend to spend a day or two in Jaffa and then a day or two in Jerusalem with the rest of the time, possibly another day or so, spent in the West Bank. 

To cut to the chase I'd appreciate if those of you who have been there would share any tips you have. 

Cheers in advance  Thumbs Up

-------------
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.

Posted By: Landon Donovan
Date Posted: 29 May 2015 at 1:30am
So basically you're going to Israel and you are going to try and employ a bigoted spending policy against Jewish people, in Israel.

My god, are you drunk

Posted By: pre Madonna
Date Posted: 29 May 2015 at 2:52am
It isn't often I well say this but I echo Landon's sentiments.

If you booked with Thomas Cooke, you may find yourself on a list of ridiculous complaints

-------------
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.

Date Posted: 29 May 2015 at 7:18am
Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

bump

I have hummed and hawed over this for a while now (due to moral and ethical reasons etc.) but finally bit the bullet by booking return flights to Israel in November. It is somewhere I've always wanted to go and see mainly because of the history that surrounds the region and the fact I love travelling. The difficulty I have is reconciling the moral and ethical issues with the State of Israel. 

Anyhow, one of the ways of reconciling these issues is to limit my expenditure as far as reasonable to non-jewish businesses like hotels etc. The problem I'm finding is the accommodation providers don't leave too many traces of their backgrounds when I try to book even in Arab areas like Jaffa (finding Arabic restaurants shouldn't be too bad I reckon). 

I intend to spend a day or two in Jaffa and then a day or two in Jerusalem with the rest of the time, possibly another day or so, spent in the West Bank. 

To cut to the chase I'd appreciate if those of you who have been there would share any tips you have. 

Coleman  don't really have time but will try and put a few things together for you over the weekend , we were there last year during the troubles for two weeks now a huge amount to see and do just depends what you are into but do spend time in Jerusalem give yourself 4 days if that's you bag .
Give me ideas what you want Jewish or Arab and i will try and help you out .

-------------

Posted By: irishmufc
Date Posted: 29 May 2015 at 8:11am
I've always wanted to go to Israel/Palestine. My earliest memory of Israel was looking at a picture of the Dead Sea in a Weetabix atlas in the 80s (Think you got them free/discount if you sent tokens)

I hope we get them in the next qualifiers. If I was going, I wouldn't be discriminating against them. Worked with a couple of them before and they were very nice which I'm sure most of them are despite being brainwashed into supporting the latest atrocities in Gaza.

I wouldn't even bother debating politics with anyone over there as you're not going to convince them anyway.

-------------
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.

Date Posted: 29 May 2015 at 8:29am
Anyway politics aside, Israeli army women   

https://instagram.com/hotisraeliarmygirls/

-------------

Posted By: colemanY2K
Date Posted: 29 May 2015 at 8:34am
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

So basically you're going to Israel and you are going to try and employ a bigoted spending policy against Jewish people, in Israel.

My god, are you drunk

Here is a link to the definition of a bigot:  http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/british/bigot" rel="nofollow - http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/british/bigot

As always LD you come onto a thread with an ill-informed smart arse comment. 

For your information I do not hold any ill feelings towards Jewish, Christians, Arabs or people of other faiths or even people with no faith. I am merely holding those to account, who vote in a large way, for parties that put leaders like Netanyahu, Barak etc into power. Those very leaders who then used or are using the arms of the state to bring misery and destruction to the lives of many thousands of people.

-------------
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.

Posted By: Devrozex
Date Posted: 29 May 2015 at 10:31am
No Tel Aviv? Shocked Too many Jews there, is it? Wink In all seriousness though you're missing out big time by visiting Israel and not spending a few days in that city. Great spot.

Posted By: londonirish
Date Posted: 29 May 2015 at 10:34am

My god, are you drunk

Here is a link to the definition of a bigot:  http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/british/bigot" rel="nofollow - http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/british/bigot

For your information I do not hold any ill feelings towards Jewish, Christians, Arabs or people of other faiths or even people with no faith. I am merely holding those to account, who vote in a large way, for parties that put leaders like Netanyahu, Barak etc into power. Those very leaders who then used or are using the arms of the state to bring misery and destruction to the lives of many thousands of people.

he's an attention seeking troll. Pops up every now and again when he needs some attention... best to ignore.

anyway, i traveled to Israel and Palestine in around 2005/06 and loved it. We stayed mainly in tel aviv. I wouldn't avoid any Israeli restaurants/ shops etc as it will limit your trip. The majority of folk we came across in tel aviv were very decent and welcoming. Good people. TA is very cosmopolitan. 

We use TA as a base to visit Jerusalem (which is incredible!!) and the west bank, including Bethlehem & Nablus). We also used a arab taxi driver to visit rammallah and the tomb of yasser arafat which was a very poignant trip. I wouldnt suggest going into rammallah now however... western hostages are worth a few quid these days!!

the west bank checkpoints were the most frustrating part of the trip. You'll see people queuing for hours in the dirt, being basically treated like animals by the guards.  It is a human prison. When you see the size of the walls surrounding it you'll be amazed. Israelie apologists the world over don't like to see this side of Israel.

One tip - When in TA take a walk down the beach to old jaffa. Its an arab/ christian town. There's a beautiful old church there (st michaels) which is worth a visit. There's fantastic old markets and restaurants around the port there too. Only an hour walk and really worth while. 

Definitely go but don't boycott. 

Posted By: Stretchryan
Date Posted: 29 May 2015 at 10:49am
Was there for the game few years back - Tel Aviv was great for the game but my bird at the time had a mate living there so seen it from both a tourist and a locals side. 

Went to Jerusalem for Easter Sunday and was class. Had great meals everywhere there. 

Be careful with street kids in Jerusalem in the bazaar's very handy at the pick pocketing.

They love to party and women in Tel Aviv were class - spent most of time in Mikes bar and the beach bar that never closed i think..  After the game met Brian Kerr by the beach wondering around aimlessly. Those 2 Israel comebacks cost him his job. 

Pointless fact - they took my issues of bizarre and loaded magazines going into the country. Also allow hours getting out as customs takes ages!! 

Posted By: SByrne24
Date Posted: 29 May 2015 at 10:52am
I'll second that, Tel Aviv is a great spot.  Carmel Market is something from the times of Jesus! The nightlife in the city is probably the best I've experienced outside Germany or the US. Unreal.

Haifa is another spot to check out!

As for Jerusalem, Yad Vashem and id recommend taking a tour of the old city

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-w-2K9U8UIs" rel="nofollow - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-w-2K9U8UIs  - I cant think of Isreal or Tel Aviv without thinking of this song now LOL

I've been to Isreal a few times, my folks dragged me out when i was 11 for three weeks they're a friendly bunch i find them like the Turks nearly to nice, I've been back a bunch of times since for work.

Don't bother trying to boycott, you'll spoil your trip and you are in Israel you're going to really really struggle. 

Posted By: roverstillidie
Date Posted: 29 May 2015 at 11:00am

My god, are you drunk

To be fair, I think Landon is the forum dimwit, but he is right here. The moral hazard has been and gone, the idea of going to Israel and trying to avoid Israeli business is a bit counter intuitive.

-------------
He is Karl Pilkington in the LOI section and Karl Marx outwith it

Posted By: heighway2heaven
Date Posted: 29 May 2015 at 1:27pm
"The moral hazard has been and gone"??

-------------
http://giant.gfycat.com/LimpLittleArabianoryx.gif

Date Posted: 29 May 2015 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by heighway2heaven heighway2heaven wrote:

it os with O'Leary in the grave

-------------
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.

Posted By: Trap junior
Date Posted: 29 May 2015 at 3:22pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

They would be impressed by your generosity with your splashing the 5 euro cash on them on a date. The normal guys they date they dont pay for anything and are a bit tight with the cashLOL

-------------
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)

Date Posted: 29 May 2015 at 5:11pm
Met a few Israeli army birds in Greece years ago. They were on a pre army piss up. Blew any chance I had of the ride by drunkenly telling the one I was kissing that ' it was a shame youwill be murdering kids in a month or two'.

-------------

Posted By: liam_in_germany
Date Posted: 29 May 2015 at 5:27pm
[QUOTE=pre Madonna] Met a few Israeli army birds in Greece years ago. They were on a pre army piss up. Blew any chance I had of the ride by drunkenly telling the one I was kissing that ' it was a shame youwill be murdering kids in a month or two'. [/QUOTE

legend

Coleman all the money you spend there is taxed as you know. i wouldn't like to think next time some poor lad gets shot "did i pay for the bullet"

Date Posted: 29 May 2015 at 5:33pm
Being honest has it's drawbacks. I pulled an Aussie hippy who overheard though. My one and only ride in a tent.

-------------

Posted By: liam_in_germany
Date Posted: 29 May 2015 at 5:42pm

Posted By: sid waddell
Date Posted: 30 May 2015 at 1:13am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Being honest has it's drawbacks. I pulled an Aussie hippy who overheard though. My one and only ride in a tent.
So you've never been to Oxegen?

-------------
Edited by Trigboy 10 at 10:03pm

Date Posted: 30 May 2015 at 2:07am
Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

So you've never been to Oxegen?

Negator . f**king hate camping.
Camping up however. ....

-------------

Date Posted: 30 May 2015 at 9:07am

They would be impressed by your generosity with your splashing the 5 euro cash on them on a date. The normal guys they date they dont pay for anything and are a bit tight with the cashLOL

Thankfully my €5 nights are over.

-------------

Posted By: RogerMilla
Date Posted: 31 May 2015 at 10:06pm

Thankfully my €5 nights are over.

Oh I somehow doubt it , unless you get paid a months wages every week

-------------
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.

Date Posted: 31 May 2015 at 10:43pm
This being paid once a month craic is not good. Live like a King for for 2 weeks and then broke until the next payday.

Israelis would be disgusted with my blasé attitude to airgead

-------------

Date Posted: 31 May 2015 at 11:41pm

This being paid once a month craic is not good. Live like a King for for 2 weeks and then broke until the next payday.

Israelis would be disgusted with my blasé attitude to airgead

you better start saving if you want to become one.

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Jun 2015 at 10:28am

bump

Coleman my old mucker here we go .
So i take it you will fly into Tel Aviv when you get there make sure you don't get your passport stamped they will give you two bits of paper with your name face and passport details on them , don't lose them as you need them when you leave also hotels ask for them also .
You can take the train in to downtown .
Things to do look you have to have a look at the beaches but November will be chilly here it will ice cols when you hit Jerusalem . If you want to go to Jaffa sure not we were there on Shabbat ( sun down on friday night until sundown Saturday )everything closed the only what we found was the old railway station which has craft shops ok for a stroll around .while in Jaffa walk up to the top of the hill some view down along the coast . We walked all the way back to down town great walk along the beach front . Eating well take you pick as the local love to eat out some amount of dogs i must say as it looked like everyone has a pooch .
Heading off to Jerusalem the bus is the easy option as the train takes longer .
Now very simple if you want all things Arab then stay in East Jerusalem west Jewish simple as that the JLR ( light rail ) runs down parts of east and west and goodness walk across the street and it's hard to understand that you are in the same city .
We stayed in the east part no hassle really but women need to dress right even then Mrs Claret was shot in the ass with a kid with a pellet gun hey what can you do really . 
So much to see and do you will need 4 days to see everything and even then you will miss a few bits .
Hard to know what you want to see but 4 things are unmissable really the Dome of the rock ( bring your passport otherwise you will not get in ), The western wall , Yad Vashem , and my fav the western wall tunnels which are unreal book in advance and you will get an english guide .
Now throw in the Mount of olives , tomb of the virgin Mary and the joy of getting lost in the old city and it's a joy i must say . Look if you get lost and you will just follow the tour groups and you will be fine .
Not sure i would like to stay in the old city as can get werid at times in the evenings when everything locks up for the night . 
The west bank well wanted to spend the day in Bethlehem but major hassles from anyone as soon as we got off the bus until went went home about an hour or so later , look saw what we wanted to but stay away from guides , taxis and anyone who calls you my friend . Hope you have better luck than we did i will never go back for sure . It's a 15 minute walk up the hill where the local bus drops you off no matter what everyone will tell you . You must take your passport when in the west bank as you will get checked . Other than that i would say take a side trip to the dead sea well worth it , you can take the Egged bus or rent a car which what we did , stay in and around Ein Bokek good hotels and all set up to go floating in the dead sea . If you do rent a car bring food and drink with you if you are on a budget as it's about 40% more expensive than in in the cities .
Again the must thing to do is go to Masada unreal take the cable car up and walk back down if you have the time English guides every few hours ours was 9.30am super stuff read about first and make your own mind up about it . I would say you will need two days for this doe this side trip again your call you will never be able to do everything it's up to you what the most important on the must do list .
Enjoy 

-------------

Posted By: roverstillidie
Date Posted: 01 Jun 2015 at 10:45am
Originally posted by heighway2heaven heighway2heaven wrote:

Once you have decided to go on holiday to a militarised apartheid state, its a bit silly to then decide that you don't want to fund the murder machine and will shop accordingly.

-------------
He is Karl Pilkington in the LOI section and Karl Marx outwith it

Date Posted: 01 Jun 2015 at 2:29pm
ah, right.

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Jun 2015 at 2:40pm
Every time I am in this thread, Holiday in Cambodia comes on in my head.

-------------

Posted By: Flanno7hi
Date Posted: 01 Jun 2015 at 2:56pm
Could not justify going to Israel. I'd feel I'd be supporting their militarism and apartheid policies and it wouldn't sit well with me.
For similar reasons I wouldn't want to holiday in Turkey due to their treatment of the Kurds and other minorities.

-------------
Our City. Our Community. Our Club
IG @flanno_7hi

Date Posted: 01 Jun 2015 at 3:05pm
Agree. I mean if we all wanted to live ethically, we would be eating grass but there are some places I couldn't go to, Australia and Israel being at the top of that list

-------------

Posted By: Flanno7hi
Date Posted: 01 Jun 2015 at 3:09pm
Australia? Due to the racism? Treatment of the actual Australians?

-------------
Our City. Our Community. Our Club
IG @flanno_7hi

Date Posted: 01 Jun 2015 at 3:26pm
Yeah. Little known fact is that South African apartheid was based on laws in place in Queensland. Until 1967 'abos' were classified as flora and fauna and to be honest, things haven't got much better.

Great online Australian magazine called the 'New Matilda'. Incredibly backward country,

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Jun 2015 at 3:56pm
You should go just to see how these 'Abos' behave. You think pikeys are bad....

-------------
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.

Date Posted: 01 Jun 2015 at 4:06pm
Originally posted by Flanno7hi Flanno7hi wrote:

Could not justify going to Israel. I'd feel I'd be supporting their militarism and apartheid policies and it wouldn't sit well with me.
For similar reasons I wouldn't want to holiday in Turkey due to their treatment of the Kurds and other minorities.

To be honest, that's the exact reason I want to go. I find Israel and its treatment of Palestinians (among other things) so morally reprehensible and barbaric, that I want to go and confirm for myself that I'm spot on with what I'm continuously banging on about.

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Jun 2015 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

and racist post of the year goes to..........

What odds this being removed?

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Jun 2015 at 5:04pm

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

and racist post of the year goes to..........

What odds this being removed?

How is making a comment about their behaviour racist?

-------------
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.

Date Posted: 01 Jun 2015 at 5:15pm
So racial stereotyping isn't racist?

-------------

Posted By: Green Devil
Date Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 11:45pm
I watched the 3 part Al Jazeera documentary (I think it's a good few years old) on the Yom Kippur War over the last day or so, it was absolutely brilliant.

I've always had a fascination about The Vietnam War, but lately I've watched a good few online documentaries on The Yom Kippur War, The 6 Day War and what happened those Israeli athletes in Munich in 1972 etc all were gripping viewing to say the least. 

How The Mossad operated really intrigued me, what happened in Norway was a shock mind as prior to that they seemed immune to making mistakes. 

Any hidden gem books or documentaries out there anyone could let me know about, as you would rarely if ever see anything about these events on TV.

Posted By: GB 1HughJarse
Date Posted: 20 Feb 2019 at 9:16am
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

I watched the 3 part Al Jazeera documentary (I think it's a good few years old) on the Yom Kippur War over the last day or so, it was absolutely brilliant.

I've always had a fascination about The Vietnam War, but lately I've watched a good few online documentaries on The Yom Kippur War, The 6 Day War and what happened those Israeli athletes in Munich in 1972 etc all were gripping viewing to say the least. 

How The Mossad operated really intrigued me, what happened in Norway was a shock mind as prior to that they seemed immune to making mistakes. 

Any hidden gem books or documentaries out there anyone could let me know about, as you would rarely if ever see anything about these events on TV.

Book by David Yallop “To the Ends of the Earth”
The hunt for Carlos “The Jackal”
Very good read.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net