Forum Description: All football chat from around the globe
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=17822
Printed Date: 29 Mar 2024 at 2:27pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Stephen Manchester's new tattoo
Posted By: conor253
Subject: Stephen Manchester's new tattoo
Date Posted: 03 May 2010 at 6:04am

Optimistic City fan Kirk Bradley is predicting Champions League success for the Blues.

OPTIMISTIC Blue Kirk Bradley is so sure of Manchester City's success next season that he's had a tattoo announcing them as Champions League Winners for 2011.

The Premier League season is barely underway but already the 25-year-old is so confident that not only will his team qualify for the Champions League this time round but that they will win it at their first attempt next year.

So football-mad Kirk decided to have 'Manchester City 2011 Champions League Winners' permanently tattooed on to his body - even though they only finished 10th last year. And although he admits his prediction is somewhat premature Kirk thinks it's an entirely realistic expectation for big-spending City - who have splashed out £100m on new players this summer.

The Man City nut, from Great Barr, Birmingham, said: "While I was in the pub one night I was saying how I thought we'd win the Champions League next season and my friend turned to me and said 'if you're so sure why don't you have it tattooed?'

Joking

"He was obviously joking, so you can imagine his face when I turned around and said 'okay then'.

"I really believe we have the quality and ambition to go and achieve the biggest prize out there and I think we can do it that soon.

"With Mark Hughes at the helm and the money flowing in, we are going to not only challenge the big four, but the whole of Europe as well.

"My mates, who are mostly Aston Villa and West Bromwich Albion fans, think I'm crazy, but I don't care. We're going to be Champions of Europe and when that happens we'll see who is laughing then.

"I was often criticised for being a Man City fan living in Birmingham, but now I don't think anybody can doubt that I am a true fan."

Pondering what he would do if City don't win the Champions League that year, the student replied: "I don't even want to think about it - and I don't think I'll have to.

"I'm sure I would get a lot of stick from my mates though."

Tattooist John Logan, from Logan's Cave, based in Kingstanding, Birmingham, said it was one of the most unusual requests he'd ever had for a tattoo.

"It certainly was a strange request," he said.

"I've done other football fans who had their team's badges tattooed but never anything like this. "Kirk has got to be one of the most optimistic football fans ever."

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/s/1132137_city_fans_champions_league_tattoo__for_2011 - http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/s/1132137_city_fans_champions_league_tattoo__for_2011

Replies:
Posted By: BigPodge
Date Posted: 03 May 2010 at 6:14am
It'll serve that inbred lookin piece o'sh*t right when Spurs pip citeh to the post!!

-------------

Posted By: BigPodge
Date Posted: 03 May 2010 at 6:15am
Yer man's the spit of Barthez by the way!!

-------------

Posted By: Barry
Date Posted: 03 May 2010 at 8:03am
right said fred reform?

Posted By: Denis Irwin
Date Posted: 03 May 2010 at 8:05am
Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

It'll serve that inbred lookin piece o'sh*t right when Spurs pip citeh to the post!!

What the fcuk is it with sh*tty fans and Tattoos. There was yer man last year who got Kaka tattooed on his arm the fcukin clown. LOL

-------------
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn

Posted By: BigStrongMan
Date Posted: 03 May 2010 at 2:41pm
fukkin clown

-------------
PM me for all forum moderation queries.

Posted By: The Count
Date Posted: 03 May 2010 at 2:52pm

-------------

Posted By: Metal Paul
Date Posted: 03 May 2010 at 3:14pm
What a complete and utter muppet!

-------------
"There are no chicks with dicks Johnny, just guys with tits."

Posted By: Citizen
Date Posted: 05 May 2010 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by conor253 conor253 wrote:

Optimistic City fan Kirk Bradley is predicting Champions League success for the Blues.

OPTIMISTIC Blue Kirk Bradley is so sure of Manchester City's success next season that he's had a tattoo announcing them as Champions League Winners for 2011.

The Premier League season is barely underway but already the 25-year-old is so confident that not only will his team qualify for the Champions League this time round but that they will win it at their first attempt next year.

So football-mad Kirk decided to have 'Manchester City 2011 Champions League Winners' permanently tattooed on to his body - even though they only finished 10th last year. And although he admits his prediction is somewhat premature Kirk thinks it's an entirely realistic expectation for big-spending City - who have splashed out £100m on new players this summer.

The Man City nut, from Great Barr, Birmingham, said: "While I was in the pub one night I was saying how I thought we'd win the Champions League next season and my friend turned to me and said 'if you're so sure why don't you have it tattooed?'

Joking

"He was obviously joking, so you can imagine his face when I turned around and said 'okay then'.

"I really believe we have the quality and ambition to go and achieve the biggest prize out there and I think we can do it that soon.

"With Mark Hughes at the helm and the money flowing in, we are going to not only challenge the big four, but the whole of Europe as well.

"My mates, who are mostly Aston Villa and West Bromwich Albion fans, think I'm crazy, but I don't care. We're going to be Champions of Europe and when that happens we'll see who is laughing then.

"I was often criticised for being a Man City fan living in Birmingham, but now I don't think anybody can doubt that I am a true fan."

Pondering what he would do if City don't win the Champions League that year, the student replied: "I don't even want to think about it - and I don't think I'll have to.

"I'm sure I would get a lot of stick from my mates though."

Tattooist John Logan, from Logan's Cave, based in Kingstanding, Birmingham, said it was one of the most unusual requests he'd ever had for a tattoo.

"It certainly was a strange request," he said.

"I've done other football fans who had their team's badges tattooed but never anything like this. "Kirk has got to be one of the most optimistic football fans ever."

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/s/1132137_city_fans_champions_league_tattoo__for_2011 - http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/s/1132137_city_fans_champions_league_tattoo__for_2011

LOL THE BRAIN DONOR COULD HAVE AT LEAST WAITED TO SEE IF THEY WOULD QUALIFY FOR IT
LOL

-------------
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)

Posted By: barcabhoy
Date Posted: 05 May 2010 at 5:11pm

-------------
For these games, you must keep a cold heart no, a warm heart and a cold mind no, head! So you must have a warm heart and (pause)a cold head.

Posted By: Gaz
Date Posted: 05 May 2010 at 5:23pm
Brain donor..hilarious!

-------------
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday

Posted By: MintBerryCrunch
Date Posted: 25 Oct 2010 at 4:52am
Another hero

Posted By: seaniemac
Date Posted: 25 Oct 2010 at 5:04am
Has to be a piss take, look at the last paragraph -

"I'm going to see if I can turn Rooney into Emmanuel Adebayor but the only problem is they don't look anything like each other"

Posted By: AntrimMan
Date Posted: 25 Oct 2010 at 5:07am

Surely a fake?

Posted By: MintBerryCrunch
Date Posted: 25 Oct 2010 at 5:09am
You really wouldnt know with them, we had the fella who got the kaka tattoo on his chest when they were talking about buying him!

Posted By: Steve Amsterdam
Date Posted: 25 Oct 2010 at 5:47am
Some amount of eejits around.

-------------
Molly Malone's pub- The home of YBIG in Amsterdam!

Date Posted: 25 Oct 2010 at 9:44am
Yet more proof that Citeh attract a lot of thick c.unts LOL

-------------
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Posted By: Trapped
Date Posted: 25 Oct 2010 at 9:49am
City fan from outside Manchester Shocked

Apparently they don't exist Confused

-------------
67% points to games ratio at the last Euro's (better than Portugal's)

Date Posted: 25 Oct 2010 at 9:51am
Originally posted by trapped trapped wrote:

Surely not Shocked 

Was it not proven a while back that United have more season ticket holders from Manchester than Citeh in terms of the percentage of the population of Manchester.

-------------

Posted By: Trapped
Date Posted: 25 Oct 2010 at 9:55am
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Originally posted by trapped trapped wrote:

Surely not Shocked 
Was it not proven a while back that United have more season ticket holders from Manchester than Citeh in terms of the percentage of the population of Manchester.

Yea, some university lecturer did a study a while ago. There's more United season ticket holders in Manchester than City ones.

-------------
67% points to games ratio at the last Euro's (better than Portugal's)

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net