He'll be here for the Serbia game so...

Printed From: You Boys in Green
Category: International
Forum Name: Republic Of Ireland
Forum Description: All ROI International Team forums
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=1774
Printed Date: 28 Apr 2024 at 9:04pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: He'll be here for the Serbia game so...
Posted By: Honey Monster
Subject: He'll be here for the Serbia game so...
Date Posted: 13 Feb 2008 at 12:02pm
.....let's give him one hell of a fookin welcome and for the first time get a bit of an atmosphere in Croker Clap
Feckin great news he'll be at the game.....did you see him with his Ireland scarf....this is the happiest i've been since Kevin Doyle scored in Bratislava

-------------

Replies:
Posted By: Donal Cullen
Date Posted: 13 Feb 2008 at 1:40pm
I remember Liam Brady moving to Juventus in 1980 and when he got off the plane there were thousands of Juve fans cheering him at the airport. It would be nice to think we could do the same for Trapattoni.

-------------
There are friendlier places to drink.

Posted By: ernesto guevara
Date Posted: 13 Feb 2008 at 1:49pm
Dont worry at all.he'll get a great reception at the Serbia game that will live long in his memory im sure.

Just cant wait till Norway so we can start showing off to the world our new prize pig...Im so proud today

-------------
If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.

Posted By: ryaner13
Date Posted: 13 Feb 2008 at 5:08pm
Jesus lads that would be great we all head out to the airport on the runway giving it socks when he lands would be the businessThumbs%20Up

-------------
Liverpool F.C go deo..

Posted By: tirchonaill
Date Posted: 13 Feb 2008 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by ryaner13 ryaner13 wrote:

Jesus lads that would be great we all head out to the airport on the runway giving it socks when he lands would be the businessThumbs%20Up

Sure we will be doing that in 2 years time when he comes back with the cupBig%20smile

Posted By: FREEWHEELER
Date Posted: 13 Feb 2008 at 5:56pm
He'll get a hero's welcome in Croker, guaranteed.

-------------
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....

Posted By: billybunter
Date Posted: 13 Feb 2008 at 6:40pm

Honey monster - big huge fcukin banner needed for Croker on may 24th:

"Bienvenuti Giovanni" (double check that one to make sure its right before you put it on the sheets!!)
"Failte Giovanni"
"Welcome Giovanni"

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2008 at 3:22am
no more banners for me anymore Billy, special branch taught me a valuable lesson in Cardiff Cry......yeah right Big%20smile

......maybe I'll splash out and buy the bedsheet in Marks and Sparks this time.....it is Paddy Trapattoni after all

-------------

Posted By: The Count
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2008 at 6:18am
Just use your "pi*s the bed" plastic sheet Honeymonster, im sure you're no need for that anymore?" Ermm

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2008 at 6:27am

No no Count, unlike Delaney who is worthy of pissy sheets, Paddy Trap is special and therefore deserves the very finest sheet....to Michael Guineys it is

-------------

Posted By: The Count
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2008 at 6:31am
Im actually going up there now for lunch to check out some stretchy gloves for training so I'll have a butchers at the sheets for ye! 

-------------

Posted By: billybunter
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2008 at 7:40am

just buy the set with the matching pillow cases HM, - the special branch will never pick you out of a line-up with one of those things over yer head!

And make sure the fcukin sheets are clean and Pressed - this is Trappatoni we're talking about!

Posted By: billybob
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2008 at 7:45am
Originally posted by The Count The Count wrote:

Im actually going up there now for lunch to check out some stretchy gloves for training so I'll have a butchers at the sheets for ye! 

Coors light & gloves for training???? Good lord...you know what im getting atLOLLOL

-------------
Couldn't pour water out of a boot with instructions on the heel

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net