URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=15891
Printed Date: 27 Apr 2024 at 4:53pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: I Had a Macedonia in London
Posted By: Honey Monster
Subject: I Had a Macedonia in London
Date Posted: 03 Mar 2010 at 6:20pm
Presenting Sono.

Not only did he spend 5 minutes on the side of a dual carriage way with his fingers down his throat earlier, he also made us all look for his drivers licence this morning, whilst all of us being extremely hungover, for about 15 minutes panicking because he wouldnt be able to get on the flight without it only to find it in his back pocket.

Thanks again for the entertainment Sono.....the next few months shall be entertaining Clap

-------------

Replies:
Posted By: peterIreland
Date Posted: 03 Mar 2010 at 6:23pm
Then he "lost" keys on the bus and after 10 mins of panicking everyone again he found them in his pocket also. Absolute bowsie HM. Good luck with that Big%20smile

Posted By: Sono
Date Posted: 03 Mar 2010 at 6:23pm
Bum bag all the way folks

Posted By: soccerc
Date Posted: 03 Mar 2010 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

Bum bagging all the way folks

I'm sure the ladyboys of Thailand are looking forward to your sojourn

Posted By: Baldrick
Date Posted: 03 Mar 2010 at 6:31pm
Father Dougal Maguire. 

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Posted By: The GerK
Date Posted: 03 Mar 2010 at 6:48pm
Ha Sono you TRAMP

Posted By: The Count
Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 2:33am
thanks Sono Clap

-------------

Posted By: FREEWHEELER
Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 3:02am
Jaysus Sono, you sure you're equipped to be away from the Ma's for so long?  What a clown.........LOL

-------------
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....

Posted By: GreenTribe
Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 3:11am
LOL 

-------------
I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.

Posted By: Sham157
Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 4:21am
Did anybody mention Sono whacking his head not once but twice off the bedside locker

Posted By: Gavintheslob
Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 4:24am
he is a disater that lad

-------------
Its very frustrating being a Slob

Posted By: Gaz
Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 4:30am
Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

Did anybody mention Sono whacking his head not once but twice off the bedside locker

blood all over the room when i woke up LOL

-------------
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 4:31am
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

blood all over the room when i woke up LOL

In fairness Gaz I think you were still asleep eating your Salmon in GatwickLOL

Posted By: garytwigg21
Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 6:55am
LOLLOLLOL You defo had a Macedonia in London.....

-------------
This time next year........

Posted By: domo
Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 7:07am
Sono Sono Sono

-------------
Shake and Bake

Posted By: seaniemac
Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 7:11am
Gaz, were you hammered in the quays after the game?! You walked by me at one stage but it was like you were walking on the moon, you were kinda jumping really slowly instead of one foot after the other. It was funny!

Posted By: Shoco
Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 7:55am
in fairness sono you did give us all a good laugh on that bus, definatley made the journey better

Originally posted by seaniemac seaniemac wrote:

Gaz, were you hammered in the quays after the game?! You walked by me at one stage but it was like you were walking on the moon, you were kinda jumping really slowly instead of one foot after the other. It was funny!

ha yeah, he kept patting me on the shoulder, smiling to himself then walking away without saying a word

-------------

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS

Posted By: t_rAndy
Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 7:56am
Sono, a man after my own heart. Did he make it home? haven't seen him on. Seen on Facebook he described it as a write off though LOL

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 8:00am

absolutely loaded seanie - have no recollection of seeing you in the Quays at allEmbarrassed

was the drunkest ive been in years..to be honest when i saw the title of the thread i thought it could be about meBig%20smile

-------------
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 8:04am

An understatement Seanie. Walking on the moon LOL

Tired and emotional after all the excitement of the big game i reckon....

-------------

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 8:05am
Originally posted by Honey Monster Honey Monster wrote:

An understatement Seanie. Walking on the moon LOL

Tired and emotional after all the excitement of the big game i reckon....

LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 8:13am

absolutely loaded seanie - have no recollection of seeing you in the Quays at allEmbarrassed

was the drunkest ive been in years..to be honest when i saw the title of the thread i thought it could be about meBig%20smile

I was talking to HM at the time, you were walking by, I took one look at you, eyes in the back of your head, moon walking, I thought to myself "I'm drunk but this man is in a different league." WinkLOLLOL

Posted By: Donal Cullen
Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 8:15am
Jaysus!!!! Maybe its a good thing for Sono that we didn't qualify for South Africa. He'd probably end up in Namibia or my new favourite expression Bumf**k Idiho! Good thing he has mates to look out for him!

-------------
There are friendlier places to drink.

Posted By: sausy
Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 8:20am
I'm still trying to figure out where I got 16 cans of Carlsberg from on the way back to the hotel.

-------------
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 8:31am
it was defo the messiest ive been on an away trip since Cardiff a few years ago..

-------------

Posted By: Metal Paul
Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 8:34am
Good man Sono! Wish I had been there, but I'm sure I'll see some of your near legendary messiness on a future away trip!!

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 8:39am

it was defo the messiest ive been on an away trip since Cardiff a few years ago..

It was a great laugh in the quays and away trips are all about the messiness anyway. MOTM performance from you ClapThumbs%20Up

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 8:41am
Originally posted by sausageroll sausageroll wrote:

I'm still trying to figure out where I got 16 cans of Carlsberg from on the way back to the hotel.

did you have them before or after you got chased down the road by two kids on BMX's?LOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 11:22am

SR u are a fookin gas man, I wake up with a banging head and all I can see is you and Sham sipping on cans with a blue bag of a sh*t load more Carlsberg in it, mental mental night!

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 11:32am
Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

SR u are a fookin gas man, I wake up with a banging head and all I can see is you and Sham sipping on cans with a blue bag of a sh*t load more Carlsberg in it, mental mental night!

You should have tried one Sono, hard to drink but did the trick and followed by the Fry up meself, HM, Gaz's Bro and Shoco had, sorted us out for the bus journey to Gatwick. In fact it was so good, we didnt even have to stop the bus to get sickLOL

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 11:42am
Lads what room number were you's in?? I was in 104 (i think) and i swear to god, i came out off the room at about 8am to go down to book a taxi and there was 2 lumps of sh*te on the stairs. No word of a lie LOL

-------------

Posted By: Johnnybhoy
Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 11:48am
Sounds like a messy tripLOL

Originally posted by garytwigg21 garytwigg21 wrote:

Lads what room number were you's in?? I was in 104 (i think) and i swear to god, i came out off the room at about 8am to go down to book a taxi and there was 2 lumps of sh*te on the stairs. No word of a lie LOL

jaysus LOL - we were all in 219 twiggy

-------------

Posted By: Max Power
Hearing these stories I am now dying for the next trip, freaked I couldnt make London.

-------------
Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 11:53am
Sono and Gazs room resembled a Prisoner of War Cell from WW1. crap all over the floor, bodies on the floor and Sono being attacked by a locker. Sasa more or less telling Reception to fook off when they rang to see why they hadn't checked out. Gaz unable to get out of bed, and me and Sausy drinking a can of carlsberg

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 11:53am

Fookin hell I do recall Gaz saying he was dying for a number 2 so that could explain it Twiggy

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 11:54am
they were coonts in the hotel, no sense of humour any of them

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 11:55am
bun was staying on the first floor, my moneys on him

-------------

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 11:55am

Jaysus

-------------

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 11:56am
i just remembered i gave those coonts my credit card details when we checked in - will be expecting a charge for late check out of £25 plus whatever other charges for sono's blood covering most of the room

-------------

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 11:57am
Couldn't believe seeing the sh*te on the floor, thought my mind was playing tricks!!! Yeah they were coonts in the hotel alright. Yer man told me if i asked him 1 more time did they take Euro, that i was getting f**ked out LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 11:57am

LOL yeah im sure i would have seen the funny side to someone having a dump on my hotel stairs!

-------------

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 11:58am

i just remembered i gave those coonts my credit card details when we checked in - will be expecting a charge for late check out of £25 plus whatever other charges for sono's blood covering most of the room

Realised this myself Gaz when we were in the airport but I dont think u were in any form to hear that!

Late charge is almost a banker I reckon, will ya take cans of Carlsberg(Thanks SR) as payment?

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 11:59am
they havent charged me yet so fingers crossedThumbs%20Up

-------------

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 11:59am

Couldn't believe seeing the sh*te on the floor, thought my mind was playing tricks!!! Yeah they were coonts in the hotel alright. Yer man told me if i asked him 1 more time did they take Euro, that i was getting f**ked out LOL

You are some lout Twiggy!

LOL yeah im sure i would have seen the funny side to someone having a dump on my hotel stairs!

Yeah I really dont know what they didnt find funny about that!

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 12:00pm
You didn't give your right details lads did yez??

My Name and address on the form was Gary Twigg, 3 Milltown Road. Co.Dublin Thumbs%20Up.

-------------

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 12:03pm
Yous are some bleedin shams, the lot of yis.

-------------

Posted By: darragh1888
Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 12:16pm
haha good man sono! hows da head??
Sounds like my kinda tripLOL

-------------
"26 + 6 = 1, No Surrender"

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 12:32pm
Head still very sore Darragh, u would have been very proud of this performance!

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 12:33pm

Sono and Gazs room resembled a Prisoner of War Cell from WW1. crap all over the floor, bodies on the floor and Sono being attacked by a locker. Sasa more or less telling Reception to fook off when they rang to see why they hadn't checked out. Gaz unable to get out of bed, and me and Sausy drinking a can of carlsberg

Listen they deserved that. I remember very little from about 6 o clock on and what i do remember is a blur. How I woke up in a room with 3 boys is a mystery - some may say it was a result EmbarrassedWinkBig%20smile

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 12:40pm
What time did the Quays close @, does anyone know or remember Embarrassed ??

-------------

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 12:43pm

What time did the Quays close @, does anyone know or remember Embarrassed ??

Twiggy the lights were on for you but no one was home you were pissed it was gas and your crazy friend too ha ha

Think it closed at 3?

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 12:48pm
I don't remember much to be honest Confused. We had our first pint on the boat at 7.40am that morning and didn't get to the Quays till about 5.45pm??? 4 crates of Stella on the train for £20 bewteen 2 of us. It was a crazy 36 hours LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 12:54pm

I don't remember much to be honest Confused. We had our first pint on the boat at 7.40am that morning and didn't get to the Quays till about 5.45pm??? 4 crates of Stella on the train for £20 bewteen 2 of us. It was a crazy 36 hours LOL

You were out of the game Twiggy when I seen u around 6!

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 1:02pm
Yeah don't remember much after we eventually got to London. Note to everyone, never get the boat to Holyhead and then the train to London!! Fooking long journey...........Confused

-------------

Posted By: Gouldinho09
Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 1:09pm

Absolutely sick

-------------

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 1:50pm

It was a great laugh in the quays and away trips are all about the messiness anyway. MOTM performance from you ClapThumbs%20Up

Seanie do I recall talking to you and my friend Niall being there with you or was that all a dream?

Posted By: Saint Tom
Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 2:20pm
ask deise devil and deise 316 about closing time, they were outside before it opened, and last to leave. take a bow lads
good job i was sober...

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by sasa sasa wrote:

Seanie do I recall talking to you and my friend Niall being there with you or was that all a dream?

It was a great dream for you! Wink

Yeah, Niall and I were there. I went to school with him. Small Irish world so it is!

Posted By: deise316
Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 2:49pm
Stereotypical Irish performance from us Tom, actually sitting outside at 10.45 am smoking, waiting for the pub to open. It closed just after 3am I think, hard going to persuade deisedevil to abandon his perch on the stairs with his scarf/Indian rope/handbag dancing.
Longest part of the day was the f**kin taxi journey from Waterford airport to my house, which takes 15 mins!!. Could not wait to see bed.
Ah well worth it, and fair play to you for , eh, being sober.....Tongue

-------------
Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 2:57pm
wasnt far behind you, there from 11.05 til 3am, then went on a wander for a kebab Clap

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 3:10pm
First 2 faces I seen when i walked into the Quays was Saint Tom and Aidom I think, well oiled at that stage the 2 of yeLOL 

Posted By: brianie
Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 3:25pm

First 2 faces I seen when i walked into the Quays was Saint Tom and Aidom I think, well oiled at that stage the 2 of yeLOL 

Aidom doesnt drinkBig%20smile

-------------
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time

Posted By: icebhoy5
Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 3:27pm
i defo had a macedonia and lichtenstein combined.....lost a rented car belonging to hertz....d'oh!

-------------
Spiderman me bollocks!

Posted By: The_Yank
Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 3:30pm
Thread of the year LOL Clap

-------------
UCD Physios ...We feel you up when you're feeling down

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 3:34pm
Originally posted by brianie brianie wrote:

Aidom doesnt drinkBig%20smile

EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedCould of course be wrong, the memory is as slow to recover from a sessio n as the rest of meEmbarrassed

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 3:46pm
Originally posted by icebhoy5 icebhoy5 wrote:

i defo had a macedonia and lichtenstein combined.....lost a rented car belonging to hertz....d'oh!

FFS LOL

That was just a meaningless friendly; imagine the carnage if we actually had of made the world cup......

-------------

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 3:52pm

FOOKIN PRICELESS!!

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 3:55pm

i heard someone say the other day "that sono fella, he is ireland trip's answer to Trigger"

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 4:01pm

Yeah, Niall and I were there. I went to school with him. Small Irish world so it is!

Ah a meath man so Big%20smile. Sound bloke and small world is right. Is he on this?

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 4:04pm
yeah...disaster..
flew to nottingham and hired a car.. in a world cup style draw of tossing coins i lost and had to drive. got the wheels down to london, with the idea of goin on the lash and sleepin in the car. Parked the car in some street in city centre and cant remember where. Lost the keys and me jacket before the game. remember it was a navy vauxhall corsa, sh*te car...
After the game one of the lads hooked up with some bird and still hasnt come come home..(his auld one just rang me lookin for him) and rest went for a lash of beer. went lookin for the car for 2 hours but couldnt remeber where it was. Decided to get the bus home...40 quid for london to athlone.. Had to hitch home from athlone in the horrors.
Rang in sick to work and had 5 voicemail messages from hertz lookin for the poxy corsa. Feckers rang back tonight and said car was impounded by the cops for been parked on double yellows. have to pay for release of car and extra 2 days rent...d'oh!!! told yer one to feck off until she reminded that itll come out of my credit card.......d'oh!
Cant wait for Russia in september!!!

-------------
Spiderman me bollocks!

Posted By: deise316
Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 4:10pm

yeah...disaster..
flew to nottingham and hired a car.. in a world cup style draw of tossing coins i lost and had to drive. got the wheels down to london, with the idea of goin on the lash and sleepin in the car. Parked the car in some street in city centre and cant remember where. Lost the keys and me jacket before the game. remember it was a navy vauxhall corsa, sh*te car...
After the game one of the lads hooked up with some bird and still hasnt come come home..(his auld one just rang me lookin for him) and rest went for a lash of beer. went lookin for the car for 2 hours but couldnt remeber where it was. Decided to get the bus home...40 quid for london to athlone.. Had to hitch home from athlone in the horrors.
Rang in sick to work and had 5 voicemail messages from hertz lookin for the poxy corsa. Feckers rang back tonight and said car was impounded by the cops for been parked on double yellows. have to pay for release of car and extra 2 days rent...d'oh!!! told yer one to feck off until she reminded that itll come out of my credit card.......d'oh!

Sir, I salute you !!.  Setting the bar very high thereClap

-------------
Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 4:11pm
tash also had a macedonia. had the runs after tommy feely gave him a hang sangwich that had ham gone off for months!!

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 4:14pm

Ah a meath man so Big%20smile. Sound bloke and small world is right. Is he on this?
Meath AngryAngryAngry I'm from Westmeath, lived in a village right on the border and Athboy was the nearest school. He's not on this, a thread would be about a week old by the time he'd type out a reply LOL. I loved the look of confusion on both your faces when you recognised each other in the pub

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 4:16pm
Yeah I had no idea what was going on thought I was seeing things Big%20smile. Last time I saw him I was asleep on his couch dressed up as a nurse - dont ask LOL

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 4:17pm

yeah...disaster..

One of the funniest stories I have heard in a long long time Glad ya made it home anyway ya mad fooker!

This trip sounds like one of the messiest in a long long time well done lads!

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 4:17pm
haha, you told me about it in the quays ya dipso!!

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 4:18pm

haha, you told me about it in the quays ya dipso!!

EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Woops

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 4:18pm
Haha good man Seanie, I have no recollection of anything that happened after the match whatsoever so unfortunately any stories I tell ya would be made up, ask Gaz for some, he was awful sober that night!

Posted By: McG
Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 4:19pm
QUOTE=icebhoy5]yeah...disaster..

[/QUOTE]

This deserves to be published. Story of the year LOLClap

-------------
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Posted By: Barry
Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 4:54pm
i was in bed at 11pm eating a chicken doner and watching chippythe liam brady story beta that

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 4:55pm

yeah...disaster..

You absolute tool LOL

That will be going in the next edition under away trip stories Clap

-------------

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 4:58pm
Icebhoy that is the funniest think i've read in ages! Brilliant!!

-------------

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

tash also had a macedonia. had the runs after tommy feely gave him a hang sangwich that had ham gone off for months!!

Where were the both of those lads? Didnt see them at all...

-------------

Posted By: barcabhoy
Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 5:08pm

yeah...disaster..

Love these type of stories

-------------
For these games, you must keep a cold heart no, a warm heart and a cold mind no, head! So you must have a warm heart and (pause)a cold head.

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 5:35pm
jaysus lad, you couldnt make that, quality story

-------------

Posted By: DG80
Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by McGoldrick McGoldrick wrote:

QUOTE=icebhoy5]yeah...disaster..

This deserves to be published. Story of the year LOLClap
[/QUOTE]

Clap. best laugh i've had in a while.

would it be possible to take this story and others from previous threads and make a magazine out of it like the fanzine?

-------------
cup champions

Posted By: Babysis
Date Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 2:52am

yeah...disaster..

When you told me yesterday you lost a car i knew it would be good, but that is just superb. Up there with your tales of the Montenegro Mountjoy and the time you fell asleep at a luas stop and someone robbed your runners. LOLLOLLOL Did you not also end up sleeping in a bin after one of the trips? LOLLOLLOL

-------------
First Commander-Galway Regatta

Posted By: GreenTribe
Date Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 3:43am

yeah...disaster..

jaysus icebhoy5, i wouldn't expect anything different from ya classic

-------------
I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.

Posted By: sausy
Date Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 4:37am

Probably had something to do with me showing up at 3am with 2 bags of cans looking to be let into the room. After trying a couple of rooms I found the one, saw you asleep before heading out looking for session that never happened, that back to reception to get your man to let me back into the room again.

-------------
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"

Posted By: t_rAndy
Date Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 4:41am
icebhoy5 = Legend
What a story ha, just e-mailed it to one of my mates he got a great laugh off it too

Posted By: BirminghamDamo
Date Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 5:01am
This thread had the makings of a chapter in a 'YBIG on tour' book LOL

-------------
NEW EURO 2012 BADGE AVAILABLE, PM FOR DETAILS!

Posted By: eh_check
Date Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 5:29am
icebhoy5 Clap  brilliant storyLOL

-------------
G'WAN YBIG

Posted By: The Count
Date Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 5:45am
Originally posted by BirminghamDamo BirminghamDamo wrote:

This thread had the makings of a chapter in a 'YBIG on tour' book LOL

http://www.ybig.ie/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6050&PN=1 - http://www.ybig.ie/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6050&PN=1

Thumbs%20Up

-------------

Posted By: The Saint
Date Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 5:56am
Brilliant stuff iceboy, best story i've heard in a long time

-------------
FAIlure

Good shot, lovely ............ oh good jaysus

Posted By: Max Power
Date Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 7:57am

yeah...disaster..

That is fooking genius! LOLLOL May cost you a few quid in the end but it sounds like the craic had was definitly worth it!

Jaysus lads by the sounds of things whoever went to London well and truely got Paris out of the system!

-------------
Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch

Date Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 10:15am
just got the bill from hertz..
2 days extra car rental, parking fine from the islington council, fine from clampers, cost of new car key..jaysus!!!
just mailed your woman back and told her it would have been cheaper to buy the corsa than rent it....
She also barred me from ever hiring a car with them again......better book it under a fake name in moscow..

-------------
Spiderman me bollocks!

Posted By: Trapped
Date Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 10:25am
Jesus man, im on this thing since yesterday and thats the funniest ive read on the whole internet.

Thought i was bad leaving the Quays somewhere between 2 and 3, made it back to the hostel at 7.30am. Lost 4 hours somewhere along the way.

Still doesnt come near yours!

Date Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 10:25am

just got the bill from hertz..
2 days extra car rental, parking fine from the islington council, fine from clampers, cost of new car key..jaysus!!!
just mailed your woman back and told her it would have been cheaper to buy the corsa than rent it....
She also barred me from ever hiring a car with them again......better book it under a fake name in moscow..

Did you friend ever come home?

Posted By: Citizen
Date Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 10:51am
icebhoy...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
What a story...some character

Sounds like i missed a good knees up...is tash still suffering from that hang sangich??

-------------
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net