Forum Description: All League Of Ireland Teams Forum
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=15471
Printed Date: 27 Apr 2024 at 8:58pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Joey Ndo
Posted By: tribalarmy
Subject: Joey Ndo
Date Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 10:41am
Joey Ndo said in the papers today that he wants to leave Ireland so he can fight for a place in the Cameroon squad for the World Cup.
Do people think he'd be good enough? He hasn't played for them since 2002.

Replies:
Posted By: The Saint
Date Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 10:54am
Originally posted by tribalarmy tribalarmy wrote:

Joey Ndo said in the papers today that he wants to leave Ireland so he can fight for a place in the Cameroon squad for the World Cup.
Do people think he'd be good enough? He hasn't played for them since 2002.

No! he's a lazy money grabbing prick

-------------
FAIlure

Good shot, lovely ............ oh good jaysus

Posted By: Gouldinho09
Date Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 10:57am
Originally posted by The Saint The Saint wrote:

Originally posted by tribalarmy tribalarmy wrote:

Joey Ndo said in the papers today that he wants to leave Ireland so he can fight for a place in the Cameroon squad for the World Cup. Do people think he'd be good enough? He hasn't played for them since 2002.

No! he's a lazy money grabbing prick

Simpleton

-------------

Posted By: McG
Date Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 11:08am
I read somewhere that he didnt want to play for them again Confused

-------------
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Date Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 11:10am
Originally posted by McGoldrick McGoldrick wrote:

I read somewhere that he didnt want to play for them again Confused

he tends to do that alot

-------------
FAIlure

Posted By: garytwigg21
Date Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 12:02pm
Money grabbing C**T

-------------
This time next year........

Posted By: FREEWHEELER
Date Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 3:03pm
God almighty if he hasn't featured for 8 years he's unlikely to get back in now, unless Maradona takes over as Gaffer.

-------------
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....

Posted By: Saint Tom
Date Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 3:28pm
he is my alltime hated loi player, the **** left us for shels at the height of the rivalry, comes back spends a year and half refusing to play for us at €3k a week scratching his bollox in the stands and then recovers mirculously to join rovers on loan (despite the fact several doctors at pats verified he had no injury) and then declares it was the love of his life to sign for bohs. what a dirtbag of the highest order, i wish aids upon him (by the sounds of the skank train that follows him around) i wouldnt be suprised. he was in the square one day with about five knackers skanks wearing a pats tracksuit and scratching his balls in public, what an ambassador.

Posted By: Saint Tom
Date Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 3:29pm
dawg getting paid i guess!

Posted By: The GerK
Date Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 3:44pm
Ndo is a horrible human being

Posted By: TBWRA
Date Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 4:29pm
Class act on the pitch

Posted By: The GerK
Date Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by ps bohs ps bohs wrote:

Class act on the pitch

No doubting that in fairness. Oozes talent

Posted By: Gaz
Date Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

he is my alltime hated loi player, the **** left us for shels at the height of the rivalry, comes back spends a year and half refusing to play for us at €3k a week scratching his bollox in the stands and then recovers mirculously to join rovers on loan (despite the fact several doctors at pats verified he had no injury) and then declares it was the love of his life to sign for bohs. what a dirtbag of the highest order, i wish aids upon him (by the sounds of the skank train that follows him around) i wouldnt be suprised. he was in the square one day with about five knackers skanks wearing a pats tracksuit and scratching his balls in public, what an ambassador.

LOL pissed myself laughing at that Tom!!!

-------------
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday

Date Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 4:49pm
Pats are the bigger fools paying him the 3k a week

Posted By: DG80
Date Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 6:01pm

there are two sides to every story. fantastic player. on his day there is no one in the league that would be near him...best to get him on a pay as you play deal thou.

-------------
cup champions

Date Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 8:22pm
Originally posted by ps bohs ps bohs wrote:

Class act on the pitch

**** off it though, hate him more than davey campbell

-------------
FAIlure

Posted By: PaulMcGrath5
Date Posted: 04 Nov 2013 at 2:28pm
Such a class act as a player and as a man also

http://www.joe.ie/football/league-of-ireland/legend-joey-ndo-to-auction-off-three-precious-medals-for-gary-oneill-fund/" rel="nofollow - http://www.joe.ie/football/league-of-ireland/legend-joey-ndo-to-auction-off-three-precious-medals-for-gary-oneill-fund/

Date Posted: 04 Nov 2013 at 2:32pm
Samshing gesture Clap

-------------
"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"

Posted By: daboi89
Date Posted: 04 Nov 2013 at 2:49pm
Class Act

Posted By: seanyshuffler
Date Posted: 07 Mar 2021 at 9:20pm
Is he still living in Mayo? Thought he'd eventually get involved in LOI managment. One of the LOI GOAT. 

Date Posted: 15 Mar 2021 at 8:41am
Just reading this thread.

The guy is vilified on Page 1 and then praised towards the end of P1 and onto P2 LOL

-------------
AS YOU WERE McGx

Posted By: nvidic
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2021 at 8:57am
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Just reading this thread.

The guy is vilified on Page 1 and then praised towards the end of P1 and onto P2 LOL

Our very own DamoGUFC is interviewing him on Fri!

Posted By: DamoGUFC
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2021 at 9:33am
All going to plan so If any of ye have any questions for him, I'd be happy to ask him. LOL

-------------
Galway United,
My love,
My passion,
My Life.

Date Posted: 15 Mar 2021 at 9:39am
Ask him what he got up to after the Square that day 

he was in the square one day with about five knackers skanks wearing a pats tracksuit and scratching his balls in public, what an ambassador.

-------------
AS YOU WERE McGx

Posted By: The Huntacha
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2021 at 5:16pm
Or who the 5 ladies in question were?

-------------
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."

Posted By: thebronze14
Date Posted: 16 Mar 2021 at 8:08pm

he is my alltime hated loi player, the **** left us for shels at the height of the rivalry, comes back spends a year and half refusing to play for us at �3k a week scratching his bollox in the stands and then recovers mirculously to join rovers on loan (despite the fact several doctors at pats verified he had no injury) and then declares it was the love of his life to sign for bohs. what a dirtbag of the highest order, i wish aids upon him (by the sounds of the skank train that follows him around) i wouldnt be suprised. he was in the square one day with about five knackers skanks wearing a pats tracksuit and scratching his balls in public, what an ambassador.

ConfusedOuchLOL

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net