Forum Description: All football chat from around the globe
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=14441
Printed Date: 28 Mar 2024 at 10:32pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Any Leeds fans about ?
Posted By: petej1963
Subject: Any Leeds fans about ?
Date Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 7:11am
So is there any Leeds fans on the here, I have seen a few of the same face's at Ireland and Leeds games.

-------------
Sleep gentle our Rose of Mooncoin.......

Replies:
Posted By: Gavintheslob
Date Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 8:26am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzPRRpLZzAQ&feature=related - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzPRRpLZzAQ&feature=related

-------------
Its very frustrating being a Slob

Posted By: Max Power
Date Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 8:31am
Originally posted by Gavintheslob Gavintheslob wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzPRRpLZzAQ&feature=related - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzPRRpLZzAQ&feature=related

LOLLOL

-------------
Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch

Posted By: Vivakenbarlow
Date Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 8:34am
On your Yorkshire farms,
You pester the lambs when you hide in the grass,
You'd rather shag sheep than a fit normal lass,
On your Yorkshire farms.

We all hate Leeds scum,

We all hate Leeds scum,

We all hate Leeds scum,

We all hate Leeds scum.

-------------
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it

Posted By: Blue Man
Date Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 9:18am
Yea Im a huge Leeds fan, have only gotten over once this season though. Was at the 2-2 draw with Huddersfield

Posted By: packiesglove
Date Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 10:41am
marching on together.....................Thumbs%20Up

-------------
When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't worry give a whistle....

Posted By: zoolander
Date Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 10:42am

Yea I'm a Leeds fan. Got tickets for the game on Saturday. Given that i'm going with a Spurs fan, sitting in the Spurs end and honestly think we could get tanked 4 or 5 i'm not looking forward to it!

-------------
It's a walk-off!

Date Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 11:06am
Originally posted by zoolander zoolander wrote:

Yea I'm a Leeds fan. Got tickets for the game on Saturday. Given that i'm going with a Spurs fan, sitting in the Spurs end and honestly think we could get tanked 4 or 5 i'm not looking forward to it!

could be slaughtered but i feared that against utd. think we prob get beat by 2 and get back to performing in league, carlisle tonight in jpt best chance of wembley.....i just dont want play offs ever again...Angry

-------------

Posted By: Gaz
Date Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 11:16am
the last thing leeds need right now is a cup run imo - they beat united which is great for the fans but they should put absolutely everything into getting out of that poxy division now and forget about the FA Cup..

-------------
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday

Date Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 11:20am
At least Beckford has decided to wait until the end of the season. I think we will win the league this season but i'm slightly worried about Norwich. Paul Lambert has worked miracles at that club. Future Celtic manager.

-------------
It's a walk-off!

Date Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 5:08pm
Curse winning at Old Trafford lads, we havent performed at all since. Im starting to worry a little bit because Norwich really are flying and the gap is getting closer. I just hope we dont blow it....

Posted By: Wearmouth
Date Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 5:10pm

At least Beckford has decided to wait until the end of the season. I think we will win the league this season but i'm slightly worried about Norwich. Paul Lambert has worked miracles at that club. Future Celtic manager.

You could well be right about Paul Lambert and Celtic.

-------------
Charlie Hurley a true legend

Posted By: Barry
Date Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 5:15pm
spooks a leeds man

Posted By: MayoMark
Date Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 5:40pm
Lost 2-1 tonight

-------------
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...

Date Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

Lost 2-1 tonight

dont you go picking on us now mark, we've got enough f*cking problems of our own LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 5:44pm
My oul fellas a Leeds man packie so I always look out for their results Was at Elland Road a couple a years ago. Crewe game, finished 1-1 I think under Stan's and Gary Mc's reign of terror

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 6:01pm

My oul fellas a Leeds man packie so I always look out for their results Was at Elland Road a couple a years ago. Crewe game, finished 1-1 I think under Stan's and Gary Mc's reign of terror

I was at that one. Late Tresor Kandol equaliser. Awful game. Great city for a night out Thumbs%20Up

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 3:37am
Originally posted by Vivakenbarlow Vivakenbarlow wrote:

On your Yorkshire farms,
You pester the lambs when you hide in the grass,
You'd rather shag sheep than a fit normal lass,
On your Yorkshire farms.

We all hate Leeds scum,

We all hate Leeds scum,

We all hate Leeds scum,

We all hate Leeds scum.

Yep....we keep shaging them and you keep eating them LOL

We all love Leeds...

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 3:40am
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

the last thing leeds need right now is a cup run imo - they beat united which is great for the fans but they should put absolutely everything into getting out of that poxy division now and forget about the FA Cup..

After the last three games Gaz, one draw and two loses, me thinks your right on the nail there.

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 3:55am
Originally posted by Blue Man Blue Man wrote:

I was at that one. Late Tresor Kandol equaliser. Awful game. Great city for a night out Thumbs%20Up

Glad to see that there is a few of us about, heading over Sat week for the Colechester game. Hope that we play better next sat v Spurs than the last two games. I know its great playing the big teams, but we really need to get out of this league, no more play off's.

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 7:27am
Not overly concerned about the result last night. A trip to Wembley would be nice but i'm hoping that it won't be for the playoffs. A lethal free kick from ian harte set up the winner last nite. Time for a recall??!!!LOLLOL

-------------
It's a walk-off!

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 7:43am
I don't blame Harte, I have made a mint out of him over the years, I use to  put a bet on him ,always a model for the first goal, and glad to see that he is getting his game. But you are right Zoo, a trip to Wembley for a cup game would be nice, as for the play off's I was in Cardiff that time for the play off ....never again. Roll on Spurs LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 10:26am

That's the one aye Good atmosphere that day actually. Love the away support in the lower leagues. Always mental, they went mad when they scored. The noise was class for such a small crowd!

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 10:44am

You are right there Mark, they have a great away support, and some of the grounds we have to play in are really small, take Exeter last week, Leeds had to complain after the game because there was serious overcrowding where the Leeds fans where.

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 10:46am
Yeah I saw that. Exeter's ground really doesn't seem suitable for Football League! Was really tightly packed in the away end

-------------

Posted By: ParkLife
Date Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 7:28am
Going over Saturday....have a cousin that works for Spurs so getting the full treatment....into the dressing rooms, onto the pitch etc..etc.... Leeds players won't be in the player's lounge after the game so hoping to meet them when they arrive at White Hart Lane...Get to meet Robbie too Thumbs%20Up
I'll stick up some photos when I get back...
BTW..I know fans say you should never be happy if your team loses, but gettin knocked out is the best outcome. We're not goin to win the FA cup.
NEED to get back to winning in the league and finishing automatically...
NO MORE PLAY-OFFS

Date Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 7:32am
Originally posted by ParkLife ParkLife wrote:

Going over Saturday....have a cousin that works for Spurs so getting the full treatment....into the dressing rooms, onto the pitch etc..etc.... Leeds players won't be in the player's lounge after the game so hoping to meet them when they arrive at White Hart Lane...Get to meet Robbie too Thumbs%20Up
BTW..I know fans say you should never be happy if your team loses, but gettin knocked out is the best outcome. We're not goin to win the FA cup.
NO MORE PLAY-OFFS

sounds quality parklife - enjoyThumbs%20Up

-------------
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday

Date Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 8:33am

NO MORE PLAY-OFFS

Nice one Parklife, I will be heading over next week for the Colechester game, we need to get out of this league big time.

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 9:32am
Big time....I'm a bit worried about Beckford's antics though. I'd leave him go to Everton now just to get rid of him. He does feck all most games,and now will do even less if he knows he's on his way to Everton. Get in Barnard now!!

Date Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 11:20am
What's the craic with Barnard? I don't know about you, but I think Beckford could struggle with Everton. He was playing non-league football about 5 years ago! Definitely think he should sign a new contract and try his luck with us in the Championship next season.

-------------
It's a walk-off!

Date Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 4:57pm

Big time....I'm a bit worried about Beckford's antics though. I'd leave him go to Everton now just to get rid of him. He does feck all most games,and now will do even less if he knows he's on his way to Everton. Get in Barnard now!!

Yep, and there is a lot of people in Leeds think the same. Not to sure if will will land Barnard, Southhampton are after him as well. Beckford will stay till the end of the season, its in his own interest to keep scoring, Let me tell you a story, I was at the Stockport game in Sept. Met two lads from Limerick in the bar before the game, and arranged to meet them later that night in O'Neills. When I met the two lads later they had their shirts signed by most of the team, got them as the team where coming out of Elland Road, all but Beckford, when they stopped him as he was getting into his car he just looked at the two lads and told them to Fcuk off.......great with the goals, but known in Leeds as a complete prick.  ( I think meself he knew the lads where from Limerick LOL)

Let the good time's begin.

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Jan 2010 at 2:19am
( I think meself he knew the lads where from Limerick LOL)

LOLLOL

I can tell you now if I get to meet the Leeds team I won't be lookin for a pic or autograph from him. He's just a sulky, moody f**ker...the sooner he goes the better....his attitude stinks...
 Marching on Together...

Date Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 2:28pm
SUPER LEEDS

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 4:01pm
Just back from the game, what a game, couldn't celebrate cos I was in the Spurs section. Didn't meet any of the Leeds players cos they didn't come into the players lounge BUT...and I've been smiling all evening over this..I have in my hands Snodgrass's jersey from the game..still dripping in sweat...So happy!! I'll post up some pics tomorrow..MOT...

Posted By: Carmody 10
Date Posted: 24 Jan 2010 at 5:16pm

Bolton away after you finish Spurs off at Elland Road Thumbs%20Up

-------------
Out of order

Date Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 4:53am

Just back from the game, what a game, couldn't celebrate cos I was in the Spurs section. Didn't meet any of the Leeds players cos they didn't come into the players lounge BUT...and I've been smiling all evening over this..I have in my hands Snodgrass's jersey from the game..still dripping in sweat...So happy!! I'll post up some pics tomorrow..MOT...

Snodgrass played really well, man of the match for me, dont forget to post the photosClap

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 5:28am
file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5Cbucklj%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_colorschememapping.xml -

I feckin left the USB connection for the camera at home today... I'll stick them up tomorrow. Have the jersey sittin proudly on my desk in work.. minus the sweat!!
file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5Cbucklj%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_colorschememapping.xml -

Posted By: Patman Scoop
Date Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 10:58am
We could win this FA cup !!!

Super Leeds !!!Smile

-------------
Why no wine??!

Date Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 11:09am
Great game on Saturday. I was in the Spurs end and the Leeds fans didnt shut up or sit down for the whole 90 mins. Great atmosphere.

Def think we can take them at Elland Road!! It was nice to see Keano getting a good reception from the Leeds fans. Hundreds wouldn't!!

-------------
It's a walk-off!

Date Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 11:10am

Great game on Saturday. I was in the Spurs end and the Leeds fans didnt shut up or sit down for the whole 90 mins. Great atmosphere.

Def think we can take them at Elland Road!! It was nice to see Keano getting a good reception from the Leeds fans. Hundreds wouldn't!!

Yeah..great chant for Keano while he was warming up.. "you're Leeds and you know you are, You're Leeds and you know you are"

Date Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 11:15am

Yeah..great chant for Keano while he was warming up.. "you're Leeds and you know you are, You're Leeds and you know you are"

Yea that was funny. Danny Rose wasn't so lucky tho!! LOL

-------------
It's a walk-off!

Date Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 12:40pm

Ya have to love that!! Make sure that jersey is framed!! The boy is a talent, no question.

Date Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 4:17am

That's me on the left....that's the brother "Presenting" me with the jersey!!

Date Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 4:19am

Date Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 4:20am

Date Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 4:24am

That's me and the missus....Danielle Lloyd LOL

Date Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 6:38am
Great photos Park, as I said before a real cracker of a game, I see that they have moved the replay to Wed. 3rd.

As for Danielle Lloyd...dream on.Big%20smileLOL

-------------

Posted By: Sligo Hornet
Date Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 7:22am

I didn't see Miss Lloyd at first........couldn't help but focus on the disappointing result on the top of the screen!!  Cry

-------------
Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?

Date Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 7:31am
Jaysus I'd say it was a struggle keeping a smile in when Beckford stuck the pen away

Great photos.

-------------

Posted By: Honey Monster
Date Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 4:54pm
3-0 to Swindon, WTF?!

-------------

Date Posted: 27 Jan 2010 at 3:35am
Don't talk to me... takes away all the good done against Spurs. Just get beaten by Spurs next week and concentrate on the league!!AngryAngry

Date Posted: 27 Jan 2010 at 4:33am

Don't talk to me... takes away all the good done against Spurs. Just get beaten by Spurs next week and concentrate on the league!!AngryAngry

I hear you Park, while its nice to play the big teams, we really need to forget the cups and get out of this leauge, even with two games in hand and a away game to Norwich its still going to go to the wall. Pete

-------------

Date Posted: 27 Jan 2010 at 8:16am
Nitemare result last nite. Really brings you back down to earth. We need to get our league form back on track.

Forgetting all that, I take it you got Danielle Lloyds number???!!! She is absolutely quality, until she opens her mouth!

-------------
It's a walk-off!

Date Posted: 27 Jan 2010 at 9:42am

Nitemare result last nite. Really brings you back down to earth. We need to get our league form back on track.

Forgetting all that, I take it you got Danielle Lloyds number???!!! She is absolutely quality, until she opens her mouth!

WinkWink thats the best bit.

-------------

Date Posted: 04 Feb 2010 at 5:54am

Roll on the League.....ClapClap

-------------

Posted By: Patman Scoop
Date Posted: 04 Feb 2010 at 7:54am
Originally posted by petej1963 petej1963 wrote:

We were never gonna win it ...we had out 2 glamour ties and beat the Scum in OT ....Would have taken that at the start of the season.

Oh  did i mention we beat the scum in OT ????? Tongue

Concentrate on the league now ....Personally i dont care if we come 1st or 2nd....and with charlton slipping up again I think we should be ok unless something terrible happens !!

-------------
Why no wine??!

Date Posted: 04 Feb 2010 at 8:37am
Originally posted by Patman Scoop Patman Scoop wrote:

We were never gonna win it ...we had out 2 glamour ties and beat the Scum in OT ....Would have taken that at the start of the season.

Oh  did i mention we beat the scum in OT ????? Tongue

Concentrate on the league now ....Personally i dont care if we come 1st or 2nd....and with charlton slipping up again I think we should be ok unless something terrible happens !!

Heads down and get out of that league, .....

By the way Pat you never mentioned that we beat the scumWinkWink

-------------

Date Posted: 05 Feb 2010 at 5:28pm
We did what in Old Trafford???Shocked

Date Posted: 05 Feb 2010 at 5:57pm

We did what in Old Trafford???Shocked

I fcuking know that........just wanted to bring that up againWinkWink

-------------

Date Posted: 05 Feb 2010 at 6:09pm
Great great day!! Back to the grind now, no distracctions, no excuses!

Date Posted: 05 Feb 2010 at 6:19pm
Heads down and fcuk the JPT, its going to me our year, can feel in me water Blue...

-------------

Posted By: Barry
Date Posted: 05 Feb 2010 at 7:15pm

Lloyd grade A skunk pussy

Date Posted: 07 Feb 2010 at 5:08am
Thumbs%20UpWe draw, Norwich lose, still on course

-------------

Date Posted: 07 Feb 2010 at 5:51am

chance missed yesterday to open gap on charlton, stiil confident we can get up

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Feb 2010 at 7:25am
Absolutely confident we can go up as champions. 2 points off top with 2 games in hand. After next weekend we have 3 home games. That's when we'll go top and push on til the end. we have the squad to do it.

Date Posted: 08 Feb 2010 at 8:44am

Absolutely confident we can go up as champions. 2 points off top with 2 games in hand. After next weekend we have 3 home games. That's when we'll go top and push on til the end. we have the squad to do it.

Thats the way I see it Clap

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Feb 2010 at 9:57am
Def think we have the quality to win the league especially as Becchio is back on goal scoring form.

Carlisle tomorrow nite. To be honest, I couldn't care less about the JPT but I suppose its a day out at Wembley plus a nice pay day as well.

-------------
It's a walk-off!

Date Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 3:23pm
We turn the game around and win the second leg, knocked out on peno's, would have been nice to win, but glad that this is the last of the cup games, how we can get really down to getting out of this poxy league.

-------------

Posted By: Discopants
Date Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 4:00pm
Better off out of  it to be honest. Wasn't overly impressed with McSheffrey tonight, plays like he's bigger then the division. That Gredal fella is a bit of a loose canon as well, giving Kilkenny a load of lip when he should of passed it to him at the end.

Anyways it's all about the league from here on in, 9 points from the next 3 home games would do nicely

Date Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 7:20am
Gredal must have been on something last nite! He was running about the place like a mad man, great penalty tho.

Just read that a few Leeds players got smacked during the pitch invasion after the game. Grayson is going ballistic.

-------------
It's a walk-off!

Date Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 8:14am

Gredel and Kilkenny seem to be having words, I think it was about Gredal having words with the ref. he was a bit headless for a while. I think that the lads getting a slap was more to do with the amount of Carlisle fans on the pitch, pushing and all. Can see Grayson's point. Roll on the league.

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Feb 2010 at 5:29am

Draw on sat, (95 min goal saved us) and a win for Norwich leave's four points behind, still two games in hand, have to win tomorrow night.

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Feb 2010 at 5:48am
Leeds doing their best to fook this up

-------------

Posted By: The Boy Z
Date Posted: 15 Feb 2010 at 5:52am
Thumbs%20Up

-------------
Theres only one sport that matters..

Date Posted: 15 Feb 2010 at 5:57am

If you read this in a book, you would think it was fiction.

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Feb 2010 at 6:00am

If you read this in a book, you would think it was fiction.

As a shels fan I can feel your pain!

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Feb 2010 at 6:01am
Fiction/Fairytale Clap

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Feb 2010 at 7:02am
By all accounts we battered Orient for 90 mins, just couldn't score. Calls to start with Grella tomorrow night, I say give him a chance. 3 home games, 3 wins...has to be done.

Date Posted: 15 Feb 2010 at 7:55am

By all accounts we battered Orient for 90 mins, just couldn't score. Calls to start with Grella tomorrow night, I say give him a chance. 3 home games, 3 wins...has to be done.

Nine points it is then Thumbs%20UpThumbs%20Up

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Feb 2010 at 3:22pm
I would have started Grella at Orient. Should be given more of a chance than what hes got so far. Always gives defenders something to think about, and chips in with a few goals too. Safe to say only 9 points from the next 3 will do...

Posted By: Denis Irwin
Date Posted: 15 Feb 2010 at 3:36pm

Clap 

For the 3rd season in a row as well Big%20smile

Date Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 2:43am
If Leeds are doing their best to Fook it up, then Charlton are handing it to us on a plate. Beaten 2-0 last night. We're now 5 points ahead with 2 games in hand, win those and I think we can relax a bit, we'd be 11 points clear of 3rd spot.!!

Posted By: Sligo Hornet
Date Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 3:24am

If Leeds are doing their best to Fook it up, then Charlton are handing it to us on a plate. Beaten 2-0 last night. We're now 5 points ahead with 2 games in hand, win those and I think we can relax a bit, we'd be 11 points clear of 3rd spot.!!

Actually finished 2-1......Charlton got a goal in the 97th minute........Rovers should have had Blizzard (he was sh*te when he was at Watford) sent off in the first few seconds for a "leg breaking" challenge on Grant Basey

-------------
Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?

Date Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 8:10am
Not too sure about Grella, the jury is still out on him, hope that Beck's gets a run out tonight, dont really like him as a person, but he plays really well at this level. Tonight could be hard going, we only beat them back in Aug. 1-2, the winner coming in the 86 min. So its heads down and lets hope its the first of nine out of nine for this run of home games.

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 12:23pm

Not too sure about Grella, the jury is still out on him, hope that Beck's gets a run out tonight, dont really like him as a person, but he plays really well at this level. Tonight could be hard going, we only beat them back in Aug. 1-2, the winner coming in the 86 min. So its heads down and lets hope its the first of nine out of nine for this run of home games.

Thats why Id like to see more of Grella. Dont rate Gradel as a striker and if either Becks or Becchio is out, id like to see a striker playing as a striker. Roll on tonight and 3 points!!

Date Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 2:36pm
Half time, and we should be two up. 0-0.

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 3:16pm
We are takin the p1ss. Any danger of getting the wheels back on???

Posted By: grannyrule
Date Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 3:40pm
Do Leeds want to get promoted? Lost 2-1 at home to Walsall tonight.

-------------
The only way is up

Date Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 3:41pm
Jesus Christ

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 3:42pm

We are takin the p1ss. Any danger of getting the wheels back on???

Taken the p1ss alright, lose 1-2, fcuked every thing at them but the baby in the bath. it was ours to lose.Dead

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 3:43pm
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL rot away leeds scum LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 3:46pm
Four points behind with a game in hand, and still to play Norwich away.

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 3:46pm

should be looking behind you not infront Clap

-------------

Posted By: Denis Irwin
Date Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 3:47pm

Leeds begining to blow promotion again ?

Date Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 3:48pm
LOL
Originally posted by The Boy Z The Boy Z wrote:

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL rot away leeds scum LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

I give you a box, only for I make it a point not to hit retardsLOLLOLWink

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 3:49pm

It's feckin Colchester we have to keep an eye on now.
Why oh why do we have to do everything the hard way.
Did you see/ hear the game? how was it?

Date Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 3:53pm

Which is what you have been doing pretty much every week since we beat you at Old Trafford. Always seem to know how we're doing....

Date Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 3:55pm

It's feckin Colchester we have to keep an eye on now.
Why oh why do we have to do everything the hard way.
Did you see/ hear the game? how was it?

We where all over them, they defended really well, their goals came from good worked breaks,McSheffrey had a good game, and Gradel when he came on, 16 attempts on goal. This is going to be hard.

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 3:56pm

Result has really sickened me. I really dont know what is going on and its bugging the life out of me

Date Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 3:56pm

Which is what you have been doing pretty much every week since we beat you at Old Trafford. Always seem to know how we're doing....

After watching United beat AC Milan in the San Siro in the Champions League I flicked on SS1 to catch the other results..

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net