Forum Description: All ROI International Team forums
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=1340
Printed Date: 20 Apr 2024 at 3:00pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: The official Clinton Morrison appreciation thread
Posted By: Honey Monster
Subject: The official Clinton Morrison appreciation thread
Date Posted: 27 Dec 2007 at 3:36pm
Considering fat mess Billy O'Toole started a ridiculous anti clinton thread, I felt it was my duty, as treasurer of the "Bring back Clinton" campaign, to show the lad some support as I'm sure he's an avid fan of this wicked site Wink
So lads, all pro Clinton posts are allowed; O'Toole you're barred.
I'll start by saying he scored another yet another goal yesterday - bring him the fook back!!

-------------

Replies:
Posted By: The Count
Date Posted: 27 Dec 2007 at 5:06pm
Liam Lawrence scored a hat-trick, call him up, get bent Clint!

-------------

Posted By: RogerMilla
Date Posted: 28 Dec 2007 at 2:22am
get out of it count with your liam lawrence what did he ever do in the green ? clinto has a better track record than kauto star and should be rewarded by a call up from that other cockney chappie El Tel when the time comes in jan.

Clinto For Ireland !!

-------------
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.

Posted By: Donal Cullen
Date Posted: 28 Dec 2007 at 8:12am

His name is Clinton and he doesn't need a licence to score goals. No, like most drivers in Dublin, he just does it without one. Shall I compare thee to Gerd Muller, Michael Owen or Robbie Keane, Clinto (he does read this forum!!)? No, because you are Clinto. Master of goals and a damn fine forward. I put it in an epic poem but I don't have the time or the talent. Prediction: Clinto to score when he gets his next call up (now be nice, people, you know what I mean).

-------------
There are friendlier places to drink.

Date Posted: 28 Dec 2007 at 9:17am
billybunter is needed to do an ode to clinton or i might have to do it myslef as i too am a poet like billybunter ( without the talent and the ability to make words rhyme , mind)

-------------

Posted By: Bob Hoskins
Date Posted: 28 Dec 2007 at 11:06am
3rd choice but deserves to be recalled.....but remember this time last year Mr Connolly was scoring for fun too and deserved a call up as well and what's he doing in Sunderland????

-------------
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.

Posted By: ernesto guevara
Date Posted: 28 Dec 2007 at 11:16am
Because we only have a small pool of players to chose from if one of them is on fire at club level as Clinton is at the moment well then at the very least they deserve to be in the squad, we need to start rewarding our form players and not lads we fondly remember doing a good job for us 5 years ago.

-------------
If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.

Posted By: stiofain
Date Posted: 30 Dec 2007 at 8:54am
Theres another Croydon lad who started for Palace yesterday. He's called Sean Scannell and he's played for our under 17's and 18's, as his old fella is Irish. He's only 17 but he's quite highly rated and (according to the papers) a couple of premiership clubs are already sniffing around him. Watch this space!

-------------
"you can keep your Costa Brava, im telling ya mate id rather have a day down Margate with all me family"

Date Posted: 30 Dec 2007 at 9:12am
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Seanscannell.jpg"> lets hope he gets a decent run Stiofain at Palace  
cause it would be lovely to have a young striker with blistering pace playing for us,the more options the better, I'll keep me eye on this fella over next few months.Warnock in fairness has always been decent at given young Irish lads a start.

-------------
If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.

Date Posted: 30 Dec 2007 at 5:51pm
Jaysus; he looks Irish alright! will defo keep an eye out for this fella - first time ive heard of him...if he's getting into a championship first team at 17 then he must have very good potential...fingers crossed

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Dec 2007 at 6:41pm
jaysus you're right, he looks about 12! will keep tabs on him alright Stiofain

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Dec 2007 at 6:44pm
He was born in 1990, makes me feel bloody old!

-------------
"you can keep your Costa Brava, im telling ya mate id rather have a day down Margate with all me family"

Date Posted: 30 Dec 2007 at 6:47pm
thats mental stuff, missing out on thundercats and Alf, the poor fellaTongue

-------------

Posted By: Billy O'Toole
Date Posted: 31 Dec 2007 at 7:32am
Clinton Out LOL and he is thank fook

-------------
Ybig holy jaysus - 4 points for Gerk & Count

Date Posted: 31 Dec 2007 at 5:46pm
Morrison to score in the new Irish managers first game in charge!!!
He might be playing for Palace at the time, thoughWink

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Jan 2008 at 2:23pm
Even Billy O'Toole is changing his tune:
Originally posted by Billy O'Toole Billy O'Toole wrote:

Clint scored today v Norwich I believe ....jaysus Gary Doherty must have been center half..well done ClintClap LOL

-------------

Posted By: billybunter
Date Posted: 01 Jan 2008 at 8:16pm
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

billybunter is needed to do an ode to clinton or i might have to do it myslef as i too am a poet like billybunter ( without the talent and the ability to make words rhyme , mind)

Dear Clinton,
For to long now, you've been left out in the dark
I would would love to see you score a hat trick in Croke park
There are people on this forum that think you are jesus
So an international return would very much please us.

You score goals for palace week in and week out
The likes of Hull, Bristol and Sc**thorpe all top teams no doubt
You keep bangin them in, and the shout becomes clearer
"Bring back Clinton, and get rid of Joe  Lapira"

With the gafffer in charge, you were'nt flavor of the month
Not so much your fault, as that thick Dundalk cu*t
I truly dont think he left you out with malice
Instead of calling "Crystal" he called "Buckingham" Palace...

Date Posted: 02 Jan 2008 at 1:59am
billybunter , the bard of the forum !! surely this one must be printed in the fanzine !!

-------------

Posted By: FREEWHEELER
Date Posted: 02 Jan 2008 at 7:05am
Short and sweet Billy, very good as always.  Keep knockin them in Finto.

-------------
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....

Date Posted: 02 Jan 2008 at 9:58am
Instead of calling Crystal he called Buckingham Palace....LOL

-------------
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.

Date Posted: 02 Jan 2008 at 1:43pm
sorry HM thats sarcasm; Clinton & Gary D the Donkey Defender/Striker will never play for Ireland again

-------------

Posted By: ryaner13
Date Posted: 03 Jan 2008 at 6:40am
afternoon boys and girls!!Clinton all the way for Eirinn , different gravy for Palace this season !!First goal scorer against the mighty Brazil i wouldnt bet against him ha !!

-------------
Liverpool F.C go deo..

Posted By: GreenTribe
Date Posted: 09 Jan 2008 at 9:40am
I bet we'll see Clinton again for Ireland in the New Year so Billy can eat his words!CensoredClap

-------------
I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.

Date Posted: 09 Jan 2008 at 1:32pm
It's Clinton taking on the entire Brazilian defence single-handed. He past one, another, he's in on goals, he rounds the keeper and shoots but it hits a post and goes out. Denied a hat-trick by the post. But here he comes again.....
from the official RTE commentary on the Brazil match. Not yet realeased. I won't spoilt the match but jaysus 8-3 to Ireland. Whoops! Sorry!

-------------

Date Posted: 09 Jan 2008 at 4:41pm
clinto!!

-------------

Date Posted: 09 Jan 2008 at 5:37pm
8 goals against Brazil and Clinton ONLY scores 3? you must be havin a laugh Donal

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Jan 2008 at 7:55am
Again quick reminder all Clinton is as good a striker as Gary Doc is a defender yyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Jan 2008 at 12:05pm
I dont care if i'm doing a foot.ie here; Count, can people be banned from certain topics?

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Jan 2008 at 5:18pm
haha Honeymonster, no chance, free speach and all that!

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Jan 2008 at 12:08pm
Honey he is pants and I believe David connolly is going to join him @ Palace...Im starting a thread on dont bring back Connolly, Doherty & Clinton. SweetSmile

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Jan 2008 at 9:37am
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/w/wolverhampton_wanderers/default.stm - Wolverhampton 0-1
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/crystal_palace/default.stm - Crystal Palace L

Morrison 24

Yet another reason to boycott O'Toole's shameful thread

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Jan 2008 at 9:55am
Gary Breen is probably playing in defence for WolvesWink

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Jan 2008 at 12:41pm
No letting up from Clint,Still banging them in,
Sean Scannel got another goal today aswell for Palace,I know its early days for him but the boy is lookin a real prospect  Clap

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Jan 2008 at 1:18pm
Just seen the Palace score there. Thats a result for them alright. There on some form at the moment, 6th place now. Glad to see Morrisson and especially Sean Scannel get on the scoresheet. I'll have to make the short trip up to Selhurst Park at some point in the next few weeks to get a first hand look at Scannel

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Jan 2008 at 1:58pm
did scannel start up front with clinton stiofain?

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Jan 2008 at 2:38pm
I'm assuming so count, he is first and foremost a striker as far as i understand but can also play on the right wing. Hopefully a star in the making for Ireland!

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Jan 2008 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by stiofain stiofain wrote:

I'll have to make the short trip up to Selhurst Park at some point in the next few weeks to get a first hand look at Scannel

Yeah that would be good Stiofan

has he played for Ireland under age levels yet? Or England for that matter...what about that O'Hara lad? Can you make a tricolour paper aeroplane with a join Ireland note next time your in Whit Hart Lane?

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Jan 2008 at 4:12pm
Sean Scannell has indeed Bob. He's played a dozen or so games already for Ireland at U17 and U18 level.
Not such good news regarding Jamie O'Hara im afraid. He's ineligible as far as i know due to the fact he's played at various underage levels for England and is over 21 without having changed international alliegance to Ireland. Its a shame as having seen him play a few times now for Spurs hes clearly promising. He dosent seem to have made any effort to take up Irish citizenship so you have to assume that he's happy enough to take his chance with England, which is fair enough.

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Jan 2008 at 7:22am
Scannell looks good but he got a tap in...clints goal was good but he's pants.

Im sure of o'Hara is ineligible and I think Rowlands from QPR should get a look in again.

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Jan 2008 at 2:50pm
used to always buy martin rowlands in championship manager Billy and he was quality, dont see enough of him to say whether he deserves another call up though.(in real life) 2 caps back in 2004, cant see him ever getting in ahead of any of our other midfielders though!

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Jan 2008 at 9:12am
i presume don givesn will be picking the brazil squad ? surely clinto gets the call ?

-------------

Posted By: erimus
Date Posted: 15 Jan 2008 at 9:21am

whoever names the squad he has to be in it.

doyles off form. Longs never been on form

Bring back Clint

-------------
This is our f**king country we're talking about - Keano

ROLL ON 2016

Posted By: Prendy
Date Posted: 15 Jan 2008 at 9:22am
new gaffer will surely pick it - will be decided by then

Clinton in for me - definite

Posted By: ryaner13
Date Posted: 15 Jan 2008 at 11:47am
12 goals in 27 games not a bad haul, but always doubts cause he is Championship player ,he will always score goals here but is not good enough to make step up, failed miserably with Birmingham when he did make the step up, still warrants a squad place though always give 100% for his "homeland"

-------------
Liverpool F.C go deo..

Date Posted: 15 Jan 2008 at 1:53pm
What are the odds of Morrison scoring the first goal of the new managers term?

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2008 at 1:34pm
Long Out, Clinton Stay Out & Stokes is pants

Clap

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2008 at 7:48am
O'toole out GRRRRRRR

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2008 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

O'toole out GRRRRRRR

Come on Rog they are pony

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2008 at 2:09pm
I'd have him in the squad on current form, without a doubt. But lads, lets not get carried away, he may be scoring for fun atm but remember its in the Championship.
I had my reservations about him when he first came into the Ireland set up, but his attitude when hes played in the green has always been top class.

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Jan 2008 at 1:43am
aye long and stokes are pony , not the clintmeister

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Jan 2008 at 5:14am
Wouldnt class Long as "pony" Rog. I reckon he's a decent player and still very young. He's ahead of Lita in the picking order at Reading so that shows you he's doing something right. I'd defo have him in front of Stokes, Keogh and Murphy at the moment...

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Jan 2008 at 5:15am
fasir enough HM you have probably seen more of him than me

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Jan 2008 at 9:56am
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/crystal_palace/default.stm - Crystal Palace 1-0
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/b/bristol_city/default.stm - Bristol City HT
Morrison 6

it's becoming a very regular occurance on saturdays....good man Clinto

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Jan 2008 at 1:12pm
in fairness he should be called up for Brazil game for the squad get-together, but again no way should he start! Players should be awarded a call up when they are on form and not just an automatic call-up as it keeps them on their toes so for this reason.

He might deserve a run in the friendly but again hes playing in the championship so cant really make much of a case ahead of others in the big league! Also, theres still players I would have in a 5 man midfield way ahead of him!

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2008 at 6:10am
Originally posted by Honey Monster Honey Monster wrote:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/crystal_palace/default.stm - Crystal Palace 1-0
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/b/bristol_city/default.stm - Bristol City HT
Morrison 6

it's becoming a very regular occurance on saturdays....good man Clinto

Lads get over Clint ...did u see his goal...it just hit off his thigh...pants player..

Players in top leagues who are playing should be in the next squad and then anyone from Championship who are playing regulary should get in also...I look forward to see how big of a squad is going to be picked for Brazil game

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2008 at 6:12am
Originally posted by The Count The Count wrote:

in fairness he should be called up for Brazil game for the squad get-together, but again no way should he start! Players should be awarded a call up when they are on form and not just an automatic call-up as it keeps them on their toes so for this reason.

He might deserve a run in the friendly but again hes playing in the championship so cant really make much of a case ahead of others in the big league! Also, theres still players I would have in a 5 man midfield way ahead of him!

Count good luck to your 5 man midfield...why thats negative already mate

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2008 at 7:00am

Players in top leagues who are playing should be in the next squad and then anyone from Championship who are playing regulary should get in also...I look forward to see how big of a squad is going to be picked for Brazil game

What sort of point are you trying to make you fat dope? Are you trying to say that you'd have someone like stokes or murphy who play in the top league but arent scoring, in front of Clinton who's banging them in at the moment?

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2008 at 7:11am

What sort of point are you trying to make you fat dope? Are you trying to say that you'd have someone like stokes or murphy who play in the top league but arent scoring, in front of Clinton who's banging them in at the moment?

Actually yes..I do think Stokes is brutal though...I reckon Murphy is playing quality at the moment by the way..

Get over Clinton

-------------

Posted By: packiesglove
Date Posted: 20 Jan 2008 at 7:23am
saw murphy on tv last night v. spurs and he had a decent game. Forget Clint "the man with no game" Morrison. He Championsip leve and no better, he's not gonna improve. we need young players and fresh blood now. as long as we give them a chance to come good, be realistic we havent got many quality players at the moment

-------------
When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't worry give a whistle....

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2008 at 12:19pm
We need players who can score goals and at the moment Clinto and Keane are the only ones doing it consistantly.

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2008 at 3:26pm

Actually yes..I do think Stokes is brutal though...I reckon Murphy is playing quality at the moment by the way..

Get over Clinton

I think I'll start an "official Billy O'Toole is a muppet thread"
Murphy is starting to play well the last couple of games but he's not a goal scorer...

-------------

Posted By: brianie
Date Posted: 20 Jan 2008 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by Donal Cullen Donal Cullen wrote:

We need players who can score goals and at the moment Clinto and Keane are the only ones doing it consistantly.

Agree Donal, Robbie will come good, he doesnt play well with Doyler Clinton at least shoud be in the squad as an option

-------------
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time

Posted By: greenspur
Date Posted: 20 Jan 2008 at 4:52pm
morrison got his chance with his dodgy shoulder pads. Hes not good enough for international football. Give stokes, murphy etc a good run at being (not so ) Keanes partner,  as morrison got his (more than he deserved) chance. And hes a plastic paddy too.... Nuff said.!!!!

-------------
5-1 to the mighty spurs!!

"we scored 5 and the scum scored 1,do dah do dah..."

wem-be-leeee

Posted By: Gaz
Date Posted: 20 Jan 2008 at 4:54pm
give over greenspur..clinton for president!

-------------
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday

Posted By: greenspur
Date Posted: 20 Jan 2008 at 5:03pm
president of the association of people who played for ireland , but never should have , due to not being irish!!! 
vice president Tony (phoney) Cascarino. treasurer Jason Mc Ateer, secretary Phil (ke)Babb...  etc etc etc

-------------
5-1 to the mighty spurs!!

"we scored 5 and the scum scored 1,do dah do dah..."

wem-be-leeee

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2008 at 5:38pm
Jason McAteer being treasurer - now that's just crazy talk....at least the Clinton for President thing is a realistic shout 

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Jan 2008 at 3:39am
Originally posted by greenspur greenspur wrote:

president of the association of people who played for ireland , but never should have , due to not being irish!!! 
vice president Tony (phoney) Cascarino. treasurer Jason Mc Ateer, secretary Phil (ke)Babb...  etc etc etc

Dont start with all that muppetry greenspur , if you are telling me those lads shouldn't have played for ireland then you have a blinkered view on what being irish is about. AngryAngryAngry

you are about to give me a case of the serious hump .

i am going to say this once , it is very doubtful that my son will be born in ireland or even live most of his life there. anyone who thinks that he shouldnt be allowed to play for ireladn if he is good enough is going to have to go through me Ouch

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Jan 2008 at 5:45am
well said Roger aggree completely, nonsense talk greenspur!Thumbs%20Down

-------------

Posted By: Prendy
Date Posted: 21 Jan 2008 at 6:35am
Heard from a source in the gaa at croker - johnny giles announced as next manager in next 48hrs

Posted By: erimus
Date Posted: 21 Jan 2008 at 6:38am
ah ask me bollox

should change this site to www.bullsh*t.com

-------------
This is our f**king country we're talking about - Keano

ROLL ON 2016

Posted By: brianie
Date Posted: 21 Jan 2008 at 6:40am
Originally posted by Prendy Prendy wrote:

Heard from a source in the gaa at croker - johnny giles announced as next manager in next 48hrs

Somebody is having a laugh!!

-------------
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time

Date Posted: 21 Jan 2008 at 6:41am
whaqt a frcukin disaster that would be

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Jan 2008 at 7:32am
Originally posted by brianie brianie wrote:

Originally posted by Prendy Prendy wrote:

Somebody is having a laugh!!

Houllier has ruled himself out by costing the FAI too much in compensation..and with everyone else not interested in the job..it's gonna be Terry Venables

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Jan 2008 at 8:11am
its deffo el tel

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Jan 2008 at 8:40am
But El Tel is not Irish!!!!ConfusedLOL

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Jan 2008 at 7:03am
see clintos goal against wolves lads , cracker!!

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Jan 2008 at 7:58am
can we go back to appreciating clinton on this thread. Call up for Brazil me thinks. Can we get him an interview on the YBIG fanzine?LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Jan 2008 at 12:25pm
Thinking about such an interview myself GT. My mate has Clinton's number after he was chatting her up in tomangos last year (i was so jealous Big%20smile). I'd give him a ring meself but i'd be all scarlet Embarrassed

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Jan 2008 at 12:56pm
AND CLINTON SCORES AGAIN!!! Jaysus, is there any mot in Dublin Clinton has not chatted up? Get his phone number, give him a call and tell him to get over here but concentrate on the football before....well you know.

-------------

Posted By: engpad
Date Posted: 24 Jan 2008 at 11:16am

CLINTON YOU ARE GOD

why he is not in the squad i will never know.
Need some sorta chants going at the brazil game letting them know that we want him in! and to let clinton know that hes still loved!

Maybe a bit of Take That want you back aswell for Ste Ireland!

Posted By: The GerK
Date Posted: 24 Jan 2008 at 11:17am
Hang in there Clint

Date Posted: 24 Jan 2008 at 1:40pm
GUTTED Cry
What does the lad have to do to get back in the team? Givens must be racist Shocked

-------------

Date Posted: 24 Jan 2008 at 4:53pm

Thinking about such an interview myself GT. My mate has Clinton's number after he was chatting her up in tomangos last year (i was so jealous Big%20smile). I'd give him a ring meself but i'd be all scarlet Embarrassed

definitely get him in the mag. And someone make sure he knows about this thread! Wink

-------------

Date Posted: 24 Jan 2008 at 5:56pm
you dont have to drop the gob on him greentribe, just ask him a few q's! Roy of the Rovers or Wham bars and the likes?

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Jan 2008 at 2:01am
he didnt make the squad ? that is fcuking shambolic

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Jan 2008 at 7:22am
Originally posted by The Count The Count wrote:

you dont have to drop the gob on him greentribe, just ask him a few q's! Roy of the Rovers or Wham bars and the likes?

jaysus! drop the gob?  * Runs away*
i'll interview him if yous stuck, that'd be funLOL

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Jan 2008 at 9:18am

GUTTED Cry
What does the lad have to do to get back in the team? Givens must be racist Shocked

Eh he has to be better than the other players ....and he isnt ...he is sh*t...tell him about that threadLOL

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Jan 2008 at 9:48am
Maybe Givens is just too worried that Clinto will break his goalscoring record for Ireland (4 goals in one match) and doesn't want to give him the chance on his watch?

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Jan 2008 at 10:03am
I would severly doubt that Donal

Clint will never play for Ireland again & I am very happy about thatBig%20smile

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Jan 2008 at 10:41am
According to Billy, most, if not of the players he ever talks about on the forum are either "sh1t" or "pants"; shut your fat moany ugly hole will ye Angry

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Jan 2008 at 12:32pm
Listen HM u reckon Clint is good and thats your opinion, its a shockin opinion, but I need to reiterate that Clinton is USELESSBig%20smile

WHY DONT U CHECK OUT HIS PAGE THAT YOU OBVIOUSLY

http://www.biggeststars.com/c/clinton-morrison-home.html - http://www.biggeststars.com/c/clinton-morrison-home.html
I see u havent wrote his bio yet.

Ive rated him not talented LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Jan 2008 at 12:46pm

That's a smashing argument there Billy....you stupid fat dope!

-------------

Posted By: packiesglove
Date Posted: 27 Jan 2008 at 4:37am
i should be boycotting this thread, i'm with billy, clinton is second rate (and thats being kind! championship player, no better than that

-------------
When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't worry give a whistle....

Date Posted: 27 Jan 2008 at 8:07am

I think u'll find that you have lost the argument HM and are very stupid

-------------

Date Posted: 27 Jan 2008 at 8:07am
Originally posted by packiesglove packiesglove wrote:

i should be boycotting this thread, i'm with billy, clinton is second rate (and thats being kind! championship player, no better than that

Good man Packie

-------------

Date Posted: 27 Jan 2008 at 2:41pm

I think u'll find that you have lost the argument HM and are very stupid

How did I lose this argument when your argument made no sense in the first place Clap.....retard

-------------

Posted By: Gary McKay
Date Posted: 27 Jan 2008 at 7:02pm
Dont rate the guy either. He's a David Connolly.

-------------
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex

Date Posted: 28 Jan 2008 at 2:44am
lads david connolly never scored vital goals for us away from home , clinton did , check your facts. I dont think he is our first choice ( nobody does) but he should be in our squad as he has done it for us and will again.

O'toole wash your halitosis ridden mouth out with soap!!

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Jan 2008 at 3:58pm
only caught the end of the Leicester v Palace game, by the sounds of it was short on chances how did Clinton and Scannell do?

-------------

Posted By: tirchonaill
Date Posted: 28 Jan 2008 at 4:06pm
was that football, thought it was mens volleyball..worst game i have seen in a long time, for the bits and bobs i seen..clinto took a goal well once, just a pity he was offside

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net