Printed Date: 19 Apr 2024 at 7:58pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Tout's Out Thread
Posted By: Citizen
Subject: Tout's Out Thread
Date Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 8:49am
if on ebay aswell....report the link

-------------
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)

Replies:
Posted By: Sporticus
Date Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 8:55am
Disgrace = http://cgi.ebay.ie/Ireland-v-France-WC-Play-off_W0QQitemZ270474271124QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Tickets_Tickets_LE?hash=item3ef985d994 - http://cgi.ebay.ie/Ireland-v-France-WC-Play-off_W0QQitemZ270474271124QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Tickets_Tickets_LE?hash=item3ef985d994  Angry

Posted By: criostoir Óg
Date Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 8:55am
If the FAI were serious they would buy the tickets off them, and ban them for life, especially Block Bookers who do it.

-------------
What happens on away trips, stays on away trips...except syphilis!

Date Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 8:56am
Originally posted by Sporticus Sporticus wrote:

Disgrace = http://cgi.ebay.ie/Ireland-v-France-WC-Play-off_W0QQitemZ270474271124QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Tickets_Tickets_LE?hash=item3ef985d994 - http://cgi.ebay.ie/Ireland-v-France-WC-Play-off_W0QQitemZ270474271124QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Tickets_Tickets_LE?hash=item3ef985d994  Angry

€550? Has this coont been in a coma for hte past year? Has he not heard of the word 'recession'?!

-------------

Posted By: Sono
Date Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 8:57am
Fair play Citizen I stand corrected about the ebay lark Clap

How does this Needaticket prick get away with it though does anyone know?

http://www.needaticket.ie/product_info.php?products_id=513 - http://www.needaticket.ie/product_info.php?products_id=513

Posted By: Sono
Date Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 8:58am
Originally posted by Críostóir Óg Críostóir Óg wrote:

If the FAI were serious they would buy the tickets off them, and ban them for life, especially Block Bookers who do it.

Agree with you here 100%

Date Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 8:58am
in all honesty, id say its low on their priorities

-------------

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)

Posted By: gerrupourrathat
Date Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 9:01am
Touts should be hung!!!

-------------
18-9-11 The Day Sam came home..oh happy days

Date Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 9:02am
Originally posted by Citizen Citizen wrote:

in all honesty, id say its low on their priorities

They have that cut out thing in every home match programme about 'did you buy your ticket from someone other than a licensed retailer' etc. It reflects v.badly on them in tickets are allowed to circulate in this way, especially when its such a high quantity of tickets. They would have no problem selling the tickets to genuine fans who are on the BB waiting list, and I wouldn't say its that low on their priorities, surely the ones in the FAI ticket office are left twiddling their thumbs half the time...

-------------

Posted By: nero
Date Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 9:03am
Mail i got back from the FAI after i reported the lad selling 2 tickets on ebay. f**ken GAA premium level !!!!!!!!!!!!!!Angry

Daragh,

Many thanks for the below correspondence. Unfortunately the below person does not appear on our database, and given the fact that it is Premium Level tickets which he is offering, it is more likely that he is a Croke Park customer as they have first preference on all Premium Level tickets. I will forward your e-mail onto their ticket office to see if they can identify the ticket holder.

Where it is possible to identify the account holder for tickets being sold over face value, we immediately cancel their ticket allocation and ban the individual from purchasing tickets for all future matches.

Regards,

Ticket Office

-------------

Posted By: Babysis
Date Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 9:03am

Absolutely agree. If they need to sell their tickets because they cant make a game etc they can do so at face value and look after their own rather then being money making scum bags Angry

-------------
First Commander-Galway Regatta

Date Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 9:07am
Originally posted by Babysis Babysis wrote:

Absolutely agree. If they need to sell their tickets because they cant make a game etc they can do so at face value and look after their own rather then being money making scum bags Angry

Spot on Babysis. I once had tickets to a United Champions League match and I couldn't go because I had a match with school. I told the guy in the pub that he could have them if he wanted and he near bit my arm off for them. I said that they're 2x£30 pound tickets and he could have them for £65 (the admin fee was something like £3.90), and I thought my da was going to swing for me, because he thought I was selling tickets above the face value. The guy said he'd have given my £80 for the pair and my da said no you're paying face value only for them before I could get a word in edge ways (I was going to say the same thing LOL), my da has never quite got the concept of booking fees!

-------------

Posted By: Bob Hoskins
Date Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 9:08am
first email sent..I'll keep you updated

-------------
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.

Date Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 9:12am

mailed the French FA also as there is a fella selling 4 tickets on the irish ebay. stupit fool has name and phone number in it Confused

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 9:14am
Originally posted by nero nero wrote:

mailed the French FA also as there is a fella selling 4 tickets on the irish ebay. stupit fool has name and phone number in it Confused

Did you wait until you were outbidded before reporting him Wink

-------------

Posted By: Quag
Date Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 9:16am
Lads I have 4 LowerHogan tickets for 150 each if anyone is interested PM me.

Very near the halfway line and u get to sit down not like that sh*t SS in the corner, also very near the Taoiseach.

Allez Les Bleus

-------------
GIGGIDY GIGGIDY

Posted By: Newryrep
Date Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 9:18am

IS that for the Paris match ? The only thing about this is if the FFF start cancelling tickets then you could end up buying off a tout get to the ground and the ticket wont scan. So you have paid over the odds and you still cant get in.

-------------
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941

Posted By: Donal Cullen
Date Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 9:35am
Great posting. However there was a case over here involving Ticketmaster who were selling tickets for a concert at well above face value. Why do the FAI use ticket agents when they can sell them out of their office by computer? Anyway, great posting. Its time to stop the extorsion and that goes for the airline and travel companies too!

-------------
There are friendlier places to drink.

Date Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 9:36am
Originally posted by Donal Cullen Donal Cullen wrote:

Great posting. However there was a case over here involving Ticketmaster who were selling tickets for a concert at well above face value. Why do the FAI use ticket agents when they can sell them out of their office by computer? Anyway, great posting. Its time to stop the extorsion and that goes for the airline and travel companies too!

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Donal Cullen v Michael O'Leary

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

-------------

Posted By: dunloybhoy
Date Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 9:51am

if on ebay aswell....report the link

Clap well said. i do that as part of a celtic website to expose people selling tickets at inflated prices

-------------
put em under pressure!

Date Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 10:17am
never use ebay so can you elaborate on what 'report the link' entails for any dunces like me

-------------
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.

Date Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 10:19am
its against the rules of ebay to sell football tickets. if you click into the item ther is a button to report items that are being sold against ebay rules, once reported they will remove the item

-------------

Posted By: FREEWHEELER
Date Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 10:21am

Fookin coonts who are flogging their Premium seats for that sort of price.  Name and shame in my opinion, fook them.

-------------
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....

Date Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 10:23am
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Fookin coonts who are flogging their Premium seats for that sort of price.  Name and shame in my opinion, fook them.

I heard An Taoiseach was flogging his ticket to put into the Government kitty to save the economy Clap

-------------

Posted By: bmorgan87
Date Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 10:27am
did any1 get that lad from kildare selling tickets for 500-700 euro!?
left his name and all the fool..i had the link up last nite..
said 'his mrs wouldnt let him go'  lol

Posted By: greenarmy
Date Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 10:32am
Originally posted by bmorgan87 bmorgan87 wrote:

did any1 get that lad from kildare selling tickets for 500-700 euro!?
left his name and all the fool..i had the link up last nite..
said 'his mrs wouldnt let him go'  lol

Erimus?? Tongue LOL

Date Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 10:43am

Don't. We don't know the circumstances, they might have given their ticket away, sold it at face value, got it nicked.

-------------

Posted By: FREEWHEELER
Date Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 10:54am
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Don't. We don't know the circumstances, they might have given their ticket away, sold it at face value, got it nicked.

Fair enough but if you're gonna sell it at face value to a third party, at least be sure the 3rd party is gonna fookin use it properly.  Great thread Hoskins, touts are scum. I used needaticket.com for Stuttgart in 2006, fookin never again, robbing bastard.

-------------
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....

Posted By: seaniemac
Date Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 11:16am
I organised to pay a tout €400 for four tickets in Stuttgart in 2006, met him in the train station and the little bollix was about 16, face value was €20, had to laugh, little Bill Gates.

If I farted I would have killed him he was that small and skinny! Seriously, I was on the beer for about three days before that, one of my farts would have taken out the entire stations by that stage!!

Posted By: McG
Date Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 11:18am
Hang them from the Eiffel Tower by their ballsacks. Scum!

-------------
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Posted By: Spudgunn1980
Date Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 11:22am
Had a spare ticket in Stuttgart and sold it to  a guy on the Square for face value. He was sending me over pitchers of beer for the rest of the day. Good lad

Date Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 11:27am
Just got an email back offering me €75 for my ticket, the unnamed site has them for €100 extra then he's willing to buy mine for.

Will see if the FAI can shed any light on this site.

-------------

Posted By: walsheman
Date Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 11:58am
dirty whores

-------------
Going To The Euro's,Poland and Ukraine 2012 HO HO!!!!

twitter.......@walsheman

Posted By: Patman Scoop
Date Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 1:18pm

Folks are looking for tickets for the home leg and bloke in work says to me earlier he can get me 2 ..

Sound so he is talking to his mate on the blower and  says €100 , happy days face value ..

Not quite , €100 each ....fook off mate my folks can watch it in the pub !!

And he is a blockbooker ...FACT

-------------
Why no wine??!

Posted By: AidoM
Date Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 2:04pm

Mail i got back from the FAI after i reported the lad selling 2 tickets on ebay. f**ken GAA premium level !!!!!!!!!!!!!!Angry

Daragh,

Many thanks for the below correspondence. Unfortunately the below person does not appear on our database, and given the fact that it is Premium Level tickets which he is offering, it is more likely that he is a Croke Park customer as they have first preference on all Premium Level tickets. I will forward your e-mail onto their ticket office to see if they can identify the ticket holder.

Ticket Office

This is the first time that I was aware of this. Effectively Soccer fans are second choice for Premium tickets Disapprove Angry, not that I'd want one Disapprove

-------------
But what they do have and no-one can deny this now, they have the finest collection of boilers in the world! And I include Canada in that!

Posted By: BigStrongMan
Date Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 3:03pm
I have 2 tickets in Hogan stand for sale,face value 50euro each,willing to sell for 650euro each,pm if interested-no time wasters please

-------------
PM me for all forum moderation queries.

Date Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 5:14pm
Originally posted by AidoM AidoM wrote:

Daragh,

Ticket Office

This is the first time that I was aware of this. Effectively Soccer fans are second choice for Premium tickets Disapprove Angry, not that I'd want one Disapprove

I know Aido, mad isn't it but GAA season ticket holders come first AngryAngry

-------------

Posted By: MayoMark
Date Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by seaniemac seaniemac wrote:

I organised to pay a tout €400 for four tickets in Stuttgart in 2006, met him in the train station and the little bollix was about 16, face value was €20, had to laugh, little Bill Gates.

If I farted I would have killed him he was that small and skinny! Seriously, I was on the beer for about three days before that, one of my farts would have taken out the entire stations by that stage!!

Did you give him 400 then? Confused

-------------
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...

Posted By: Daz
Date Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 5:49pm
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

Originally posted by seaniemac seaniemac wrote:

Did you give him 400 then? Confused
no he farted and blew him away LOL

-------------
YBIG - Where everyone is a fooking expert :)

Date Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 5:58pm
if he was that small and skinny..was he by himself? or have a bodyguard??
if not.. i wouldv threw him in front of a train and took the tix for nothing! lol

Date Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 6:05pm
knew this mad scottish fan when i lived in copenhagen, he was telling me he went down to seville for the uefa cup final when celtic played porto, this spanish tout was looking for 1200 a ticket, he headbutted him and shoved the face value amount in his pocket and walked off with the ticket...what a legend

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 6:06pm

knew this mad scottish fan when i lived in copenhagen, he was telling me he went down to seville for the uefa cup final when celtic played porto, this spanish tout was looking for 1200 a ticket, he headbutted him and shoved the face value amount in his pocket and walked off with the ticket...what a legend

ClapClapClap 

-------------

Posted By: captkeen
Date Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 6:09pm
Superp.......................Why don`t we email these fookers all day long and clog up their system.maybe thell get the massage .

-------------
Live Long and Prosper.

Date Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 6:13pm
Originally posted by captkeen captkeen wrote:

Superp.......................Why don`t we email these fookers all day long and clog up their system.maybe thell get the massage .
id love a massage myselfLOL

-------------

Posted By: Mr Marbles
Date Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 7:20pm

Originally posted by captkeen captkeen wrote:

id love a massage myselfLOL
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Posted By: Daz
Date Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 7:27pm

legend LOLClapLOLClapLOLClapLOLClapLOL

-------------
YBIG - Where everyone is a fooking expert :)

Posted By: GAF1
Date Posted: 24 Oct 2009 at 5:25am
we shouldnt confront any1 or email any1 imo.every place you see a ticket bein touted email the fai the link.they have to get the finger out with touts.im on the waitin list for tickets for 7yrs(fai are using me in croke park though and i wont be gettin tickets for the new lansdowne ) sooner the better these shower of b**tards that dont want tickets to support there country the better.let real fans have the ticket for face value.ive sold many the spare ticket for massive games for face value.italy germany cyprus away and many home games.its a disgrace-I HATE TOUTS

-------------
niall quinns disco pants-from paris 2 bari and beyond

Posted By: captkeen
Date Posted: 24 Oct 2009 at 8:43am
Well it was 1.30 in the morning and i had been to the pub...............Embarrassed

-------------
Live Long and Prosper.

Posted By: greengooner
Date Posted: 24 Oct 2009 at 8:55am
This is a great thread. Well done Bob!

What do I do now...

Here's the link ..

http://cgi.ebay.ie/2-TICKETS-FRANCE-v-IRELAND-World-Cup-Football-in-PARIS_W0QQitemZ280414009696QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_205?hash=item4149fa3960 - http://cgi.ebay.ie/2-TICKETS-FRANCE-v-IRELAND-World-Cup-Football-in-PARIS_W0QQitemZ280414009696QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_205?hash=item4149fa3960  - its for 2 tickets in France..??

Other than offering 500...i mean....(eh..joking)

I HATE TOUTS!!

Maybe i've come into this late, but how are Needaticket.ie advertising hogan stand tickets for 200.00 each?

-------------
Platini are you listening
You'd better keep your trophy glistening
Cos we'll be over next year
To drink all your beer,
Walking in an Irish Wonderland.

Posted By: kent o'brockman
Date Posted: 24 Oct 2009 at 9:55am

anyone see the ad on telly?some subscription service yoke has a prize of a trip to paris for the playoff game,where the fook would this crowd get match tickets?

-------------
just because i dont care doesn't mean i don't understand.

Date Posted: 24 Oct 2009 at 10:22am
Originally posted by greengooner greengooner wrote:

What do I do now...

Here's the link ..

http://cgi.ebay.ie/2-TICKETS-FRANCE-v-IRELAND-World-Cup-Football-in-PARIS_W0QQitemZ280414009696QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_205?hash=item4149fa3960 - http://cgi.ebay.ie/2-TICKETS-FRANCE-v-IRELAND-World-Cup-Football-in-PARIS_W0QQitemZ280414009696QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_205?hash=item4149fa3960  - its for 2 tickets in France..??

I HATE TOUTS!!

Maybe i've come into this late, but how are Needaticket.ie advertising hogan stand tickets for 200.00 each?

needaticket.ie is obviously a couple of block bookers or watever u call them..
and that ebay 1.. hes even charging 50euro post and packaging too! for a feckin ticket that weighs nothing!!! lol

Posted By: Newryrep
Date Posted: 24 Oct 2009 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by greengooner greengooner wrote:

What do I do now...

Here's the link ..

I HATE TOUTS!!

If these are French tickets we shouldnt be doing anything, if we have morethan 8.5 K travelling which seems likely then we are going to be buying off touts. Its bad enough paying over the odds without the tickets being cancelled whenyou get to the turnstile.

-------------
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941

Posted By: Rolz
Date Posted: 24 Oct 2009 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by kent o'brockman kent o'brockman wrote:

anyone see the ad on telly?some subscription service yoke has a prize of a trip to paris for the playoff game,where the fook would this crowd get match tickets?

Yeah during the Setanta game. Its a bit mad alright. I wonder do the people that "win" are actually real?

I reported that fella on eBay selling a Cusack lower ticket for €550. Whats worse is the fact that under the description it says the face value is €70!! Shocked

EDIT: Its been taken down now Clap

-------------
FRANCE 0
MEXICO 2

Date Posted: 24 Oct 2009 at 6:39pm
Why don't the FAI print the name of the ticket holder on the ticket? Especially those in the corporate section and then they would be able to trace the purchace back and deal with it from there. 500 lids for a bleedin ticket is redicilous and these touts should be brought to book.

Another suggestion from the workstation of yours truely would be to set up a ROI supporters site maybe called after a popular chant at ground wherein the patrons imbibe of conversation on a forum type thingy that .....
Aw f**k why doesn't someone set up a ticket "window' on this forum where fans who can't go to the match can sell their tickets for face value and the forum can sell them on to fans for the same face value? Not to f**k up the forum but maybe on the webpage. And there you have it. YBIG = touts with a heart!!!!

-------------

Date Posted: 24 Oct 2009 at 7:57pm
Check out this smart f**ker AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Dead  http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/4-Tickets-France-IRELAND-in-PARIS-18-NOV-2009_W0QQitemZ300360107686QQcategoryZ170590QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3907.m263QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DSI%26itu%3DUCI%252BUA%252BFICS%26otn%3D37%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D54 - f**kIN TOUT    Dead

-------------

Posted By: Honey Monster
Date Posted: 24 Oct 2009 at 8:02pm

We should arrange to meet some of these touts over in Paris....

-------------

Date Posted: 24 Oct 2009 at 8:07pm
Originally posted by Honey Monster Honey Monster wrote:

We should arrange to meet some of these touts over in Paris....

ebay.co.uk are full of them now and all in groups of 4

Wouldn't mind meeting "Claude" or "Philippe" AngryAngry

-------------

Posted By: Claret Murph
Date Posted: 25 Oct 2009 at 1:21am
Just a quick story , myself and Mrs Claret were looking for tickets for the Mexico game at the world cup 94 , anyway these people ( I won't swear ) from Liverpool were selling tickets I did ask one lad and he said they were going to be very expensive so I told him what to do before hearing the price . Anyway some other Irish lads went nuts at him the cops were stright in to see what was going on and took the tickets off the Tout and held them in the air and said anyone need tickets at face value . I shouted i need two gave the cop sixty bucks for two tickets  and winked at the tout , funny never saw those lads again .Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile

Posted By: Tuff Paddy
Date Posted: 25 Oct 2009 at 1:59pm
the sad thing is there are more than enough sleazy types who get given corporate tickets or have access to them . . . . they care nothing about Ireland and just see pound signs.

That said, there are enough people on here to make a difference. Touts are the enemy of true football fans.

-------------
Waka waka hey hey, we're in Armenia!

Date Posted: 25 Oct 2009 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Just a quick story , myself and Mrs Claret were looking for tickets for the Mexico game at the world cup 94 , anyway these people ( I won't swear ) from Liverpool were selling tickets I did ask one lad and he said they were going to be very expensive so I told him what to do before hearing the price . Anyway some other Irish lads went nuts at him the cops were stright in to see what was going on and took the tickets off the Tout and held them in the air and said anyone need tickets at face value . I shouted i need two gave the cop sixty bucks for two tickets  and winked at the tout , funny never saw those lads again .Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile

Wonderful Clap

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Oct 2009 at 2:06pm
Would be good to rrange to meet them... And force them to hand them over for face value... sh*ts

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Oct 2009 at 2:10pm
Lads, go here

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_trksid=m38&_nkw=Ireland+v+France+Paris - http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_trksid=m38&_nkw=Ireland+v+France+Paris

Just start reporting all you can. Say you think these accounts should be banned. This is sick and disgracful

-------------

Posted By: Forthill Bhoy
Date Posted: 25 Oct 2009 at 3:07pm
Reporting touts is a waste of time and won't stop it. For any high profile game there will always be touts selling tickets at an inflated price, whether it be on the internet, outside the ground etc. That's the way it goes.

Date Posted: 25 Oct 2009 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by Forthill Bhoy Forthill Bhoy wrote:

Reporting touts is a waste of time and won't stop it. For any high profile game there will always be touts selling tickets at an inflated price, whether it be on the internet, outside the ground etc. That's the way it goes.

the smallest victory over one tout is better than nothing Clap

-------------

Posted By: trapsflipflop
Date Posted: 25 Oct 2009 at 3:12pm
noticed a lot of touts before monty game askin if any one selling tickets and i wonder were they buying them for stubs with playoffs in mind????

-------------
The game is about
Being effective
Being aggressive
Winning the ball
Getting it on with the play
We'll Put 'em Under Pressure

Date Posted: 25 Oct 2009 at 3:14pm

with that attitude we could say he same about life, sure arnt we going to die anyway

-------------

Posted By: Xlami
Date Posted: 25 Oct 2009 at 3:14pm
i reported a load of them a few days ago nd still have not herad anything back from ebay

Posted By: Pipkin
Date Posted: 25 Oct 2009 at 3:20pm
Originally posted by Xlami Xlami wrote:

i reported o load of dem a few days ago nd still avent herad ne tin frm ebay

This is an internet forum. Your not texting your mates nowConfusedConfused

Date Posted: 25 Oct 2009 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by Kerrzy Kerrzy wrote:

Welcome to YBIG.ie, The fans Republic of Ireland forum! Thumbs%20Up

Please read the below rules before posting....

1. No abusing other members! If you see this or are on the end of it PM one of the mods. Unacceptable! Angry Mods decision is final, not getting in full PM debates over this.

2. Talk properly, no txt tlk bollx thx Thumbs%20Down

3. NSFW links/posts with pics must have NSFW in the title as there could be kids/the gaffer/the missus about. 

4. Feedback + how to do stuff (eg Post pictures, are all in the feedback thread as stickies)

5. No Racism or bigotted comments wanted here!

6. No trolling, no phishing, no wind up merchants (Yes you know who you are!)

Otherwise enjoy and welcome to the forum, its a great bunch of lads and lassies at the end of the day! G'WAN IRELAND! Clap Thumbs%20Up

For new members please come and say hello into the ' http://ybig.ie/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6867 - Introduce Yourself thread ' in the 'Feedback/Ideas forum'.

-------------

Posted By: Belfast Green
Date Posted: 25 Oct 2009 at 4:41pm
It makes you wonder how these people can get there hands on over 100 tickets.

http://www.viagogo.com/fr/Billets-de-sport/Football/Qualifications-Coupe-du-Monde-FIFA/Qualifications-FIFA-France-Billets/E-233703 - http://www.viagogo.com/fr/Billets-de-sport/Football/Qualifications-Coupe-du-Monde-FIFA/Qualifications-FIFA-France-Billets/E-233703 #

Gangsters!

Croke Park Stadium

Saturday, 14 November 2009 19:00

Seller's notes:

THESE TICKETS ARE SEATING IN THE HILL BEHIND GOAL\ IN THE IRISH SINGING SECTION.

Section:

Standing

Number of Tickets:

Price:

£125.00

Fees, Handling and VAT:

£28.45
£153.45

-------------
http://oneteaminireland.blogspot.com/" rel="nofollow - http://oneteaminireland.blogspot.com/

Posted By: statoir
Date Posted: 26 Oct 2009 at 5:02am
Its the french FA that need to be told.

-------------
At number 1, its Gary Breen...

Posted By: fatherjoxer
Date Posted: 26 Oct 2009 at 6:21am
The man from kildare who's wife wont let him go as selling his tickets on ebay again.

I have reported him to Ebay but I wonder if it is worth contacting the local radio station and papers in Kildare as he may have been stupid enough to put his name....... Paddy Carr. Name and shame him!!!!!

The seller has not uploaded any pictures. Check the item description for details.
< id=v4-2 style="WIDTH: 97%" name=v4-2 =http://offer.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MakeBid&_trksid=p4340.l1356&item=260495091905&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_205&fromPage=4340&fb=2 method=post>

Ireland V France Tickets Premium Level X 2 Canal End

Item condition: --

Time left: 6 days 2hours (01 Nov, 200913:29:42 GMT)

Bid history: http://offer.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=260495091905 - - 0 bids

Starting bid: EUR 500.00

Approximately £459.56

Enter maximum bid:
EUR < ="vi-is1-tet vi-is1-mb" id=v4-13 maxLength=10 size=10 name=maxbid>
Place bid< id=but_v4-18 hideFocus title="" =submit value="Place bid" name="">

(Enter EUR 500.00 or more)

or
Price: EUR 700.00
Approximately £643.39
Buy It Now http://offer.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?BinConfirm&_trksid=p4340.l1356&rev=0&item=260495091905&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_205&fromPage=4340&quantity=1&fb=1 - Buy It Now

You can also: < =sfbtn id=watch name=watch>Watch this item

Postage: Read item description or contact seller for details. javascript:;">See more services  < id=chngLocPnlJSId = value=10chngLocPanel>  javascript:;">See discounts   |  http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ireland-V-France-Tickets-Premium-Level-X-2-Canal-End_W0QQitemZ260495091905QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_205?hash=item3ca6b7a8c1#shId - Estimated delivery time varies for items dispatched from an international location

Payments:

Returns:
No Returns Accepted

Seller info
http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/paddycarr02/ - - 0 )

http://contact.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ShowSellerFAQ&frm=284&iid=260495091905&ssPageName=PageSellerM2MFAQ_VI&redirect=0&requested=paddycarr02 - Ask a question
http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZpaddycarr02QQhtZ-1 -

Other item info
Item number: 260495091905
Item location: newbridge, Kildare, Ireland
Post to: Ireland, United Kingdom

http://contact.ebay.co.uk/ws1/eBayISAPI.dll?ShowEmailAuctionToFriend&item=260495091905">Share http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260495091905&print=all&category=170590">Print http://cgi1.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ReportThisItemRedirect&active=1&itemId=260495091905&seller=paddycarr02">Report item

javascript:; -
javascript:; -

Item specifics - Tickets
Event Type: Sporting Events Event Start Time: 19.00
  Football Day: 14
Venue City/ Town: Dublin Month: November
Venue Name: Croke Park Year: 2009
Venue Section: Canal End Premium Level Currency:
View: Not Restricted Ticket Face Value: 175.00
Number of Tickets: 2    

< id=b name=b marginWidth=0 marginHeight=0 ="http://vi.ebaydesc.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItemDescV4&item=260495091905&bv=msie&t=0&js=-1&ssid=205&s1=0&category=170590&seller=paddycarr02&caz." Border=0 width=1189 height=213>

Postage and packaging
Item location: newbridge, Kildare, Ireland
Dispatches to: Ireland, United Kingdom
Change country:
< =sh-TxtCnt id=shCountry ='return vjo.Registry._21.handle("change");' name=country>< value=0 ed>Show all available< value=99>Ireland
Postcode:
< ="sh-TxtCnt sh-hideElement sh-dsbleT" id=shPostalCode size=12 name=zipCode>
< =sh-BtnTxt id=shGetRates = value="Get Rates" name=getRates>

< id=Country = name=Country>< id=ZipCode = value=en35ru name=ZipCode>

Postage and packaging
To
Service
Estimated delivery*
Free P&P
Ireland
Registered Post
varies for items dispatched from an international location
http://contact.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ShowCoreAskSellerQuestion&iid=260495091905&redirect=0&requested=paddycarr02 - *The http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/buy/contextual/estimated-delivery.html - - receives cleared payment . Sellers are not responsible for shipping service transit times. Transit times may vary, particularly during peak periods.

Return policy
The seller will not accept returns for this item.
Sellers may be required to accept returns for items that are not as described. Learn more about your http://pages.ebay.co.uk/consumer-rights/consumer-rights.html#scratch -

Payment details
Payment method Preferred/Accepted Buyer protection on eBay
Credit%20or%20debit%20card%20through%20PayPal
Accepted
Pay with PayPal and you’re fully protected. http://pages.ebay.co.uk/safetycentre/buyerprotection.html -
Credit card
Accepted
Not Available

< id=vi_tabsCurrId = value=1>

Don't let this item slip away. Place bid http://offer.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MakeBid&_trksid=p4340.l1357&item=260495091905&fromPage=4340&fb=2 - Place bid or Buy It Now http://offer.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?BinConfirm&_trksid=p4340.l1357&rev=0&item=260495091905&fromPage=4340&quantity=1&fb=1 - Buy It Now | javascript:void%280%29 -

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/i.html?_nkw=france+v++ireland+tickets&_sacat=0&_trksid=p3286.m270.l1313&_odkw=france+v+republic+of+ireland+tickets&_osacat=0#item3ca6b7a8c1 - - Sell one like this
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
http://popular.ebay.co.uk/ - - United States | http://www.ebay.fr/ - - Germany | http://www.ebay.it/ - - Spain | http://www.ebay.com.au/ - - Austria | http://www.ebay.nl/ - - Poland | http://www.ebay.be/ - - Canada | http://pulse.ebay.co.uk/ - - eBay Reviews & Guides | http://www.ebay.ie/ - - India | http://uk.shopping.com/ - - Skype | https://www.paypal-marketing.co.uk/ebay/education/ - - Gumtree

http://pages.ebay.co.uk/aboutebay.html - - Announcements | http://pages.ebay.co.uk/safetycentre/index.html - - Partner Centre | http://pages.ebay.co.uk/vero/index.html - - Policies | http://pages.ebay.co.uk/services/forum/feedback.html - - Site Map | http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/index.html -

Copyright © 1995-2009 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the eBay http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/policies/user-agreement.html - - Privacy Policy .
http://viv.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?EbayTime -

Date Posted: 26 Oct 2009 at 6:31am

Can we start a name and shame list for people touting tickets?

Posted By: The Count
Date Posted: 26 Oct 2009 at 6:32am
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Seeing as there are plenty of people trying to rip off Irish fans, can we use this thread to report them, or make their shameful attempts as difficult as possible.

Please don't post up names of people, business numbers etc.. ( not sure of the legalaties of that, or people acting the maggot naming innocent folk etc etc..) if there is a link to ebay/ticket sales forum then post up the link

Good information empowers other fans to make complaints that will stop the touts from ripping us off.

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Oct 2009 at 6:38am
ok just keep reporting them to ebay on the 'report item link'.

They will eventually be banned by ebay, but mor of an inconieniance for them is that  their paypal accounts will be closed.

Keep reporting them lads.ClapClapClapClapClap

Date Posted: 26 Oct 2009 at 6:54am

i reported a load of them a few days ago nd still have not herad anything back from ebay

ebay wont contact you but the items will be removed.

Posted By: RogerMilla
Date Posted: 26 Oct 2009 at 6:59am
lads seriously ??? who the fcuk is selling singing sectin tickets Angry

-------------
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.

Posted By: Mafi Mushkila
Date Posted: 26 Oct 2009 at 7:16am

Reporting them makes it harder for them to sell them so has to be worth it at the end of the day by making it awkward for them! Touts Out!!!

Posted By: hulkhogan
Date Posted: 26 Oct 2009 at 7:22am
fair play for reporting them lads, therell still be hundreds of them outside croker on the 14th mind.

Date Posted: 26 Oct 2009 at 7:23am

Originally posted by Mafi Mushkila Mafi Mushkila wrote:

Reporting them makes it harder for them to sell them so has to be worth it at the end of the day by making it awkward for them! Touts Out!!!

Absolutely. Anything that makes life harder for them to rip off genuine fans has to be the best wayAngry

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Oct 2009 at 7:29am

Absolutely. Anything that makes life harder for them to rip off their fellow fans has to tbe the best wayAngry

I disagree Babysis...but only in that they aren't our fellow fans; they're scum who seek to profit from the national team's success in a way that makes decent honest fan suffer

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Oct 2009 at 7:40am

Absolutely. Anything that makes life harder for them to rip off their fellow fans has to tbe the best wayAngry

I disagree Babysis...but only in that they aren't our fellow fans; they're scum who seek to profit from the national team's success in a way that makes decent honest fan suffer
Absolutely agree

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Oct 2009 at 7:42am
One thing I must say about touts is that without them many genuine fans would miss out on many sporting occasions. Touts always have some source for tickets. Unfortunately we're never going to get rid of all of them.

I know it's not a great attitude to take and it always should be last resort but if I was in need of a ticket, as a genuine Irish fan I would pay whatever it takes to get into a game once I could afford it. Be it in SA next year or Croker next month, I alway know that if I wasn't lucky enough to get a ticket a genuine way I'd have touts to fall back on. Unfair and corrupt as it is that's what we have to deal withOuch

Posted By: seaniemac
Date Posted: 26 Oct 2009 at 7:45am

Tickets for Anfield yesterday were going for £270 before the game, crazy money but if people are willing to pay it, there will always be touts. However, reporting them on ebay will get them removed and make their life a bit more difficult so fair play to the guys who are reporting them.

Posted By: Belfast Green
Date Posted: 26 Oct 2009 at 8:00am
http://www.oodle.ie/view/ireland-v-france-playoff/1623957173/ireland/ - davin 300 a pair, cusack 350 a pair, hogan 350 a pair.

http://www.oodle.ie/view/france-vs-ireland/1628225287/ireland/ - France v Ireland 700 for 2 tickets

-------------
http://oneteaminireland.blogspot.com/" rel="nofollow - http://oneteaminireland.blogspot.com/

Date Posted: 26 Oct 2009 at 9:33am
Was talking to my mate last night and he is a season ticket holder in Croke Park and for all FAI & IRFU games in Croke Park he gets free tickets, as part of the deal the GAA have with the associations.
This is mad Confused

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Oct 2009 at 10:04am
Embarrassed

-------------

Posted By: Honey Monster
Date Posted: 26 Oct 2009 at 10:28am
Blame the hangover on that Nero LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Oct 2009 at 11:33am

1. No abusing other members! If you see this or are on the end of it PM one of the mods. Unacceptable! Angry Mods decision is final, not getting in full PM debates over this.

3. NSFW links/posts with pics must have NSFW in the title as there could be kids/the gaffer/the missus about. 

4. Feedback + how to do stuff (eg Post pictures, are all in the feedback thread as stickies)

Otherwise enjoy and welcome to the forum, its a great bunch of lads and lassies at the end of the day! G'WAN IRELAND! Clap Thumbs%20Up

For new members please come and say hello into the ' http://ybig.ie/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6867 - Introduce Yourself thread ' in the 'Feedback/Ideas forum'.

And why the hell was I not told about this before????

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Oct 2009 at 11:53am

You were told at YBIG Forum Orientation Camp Ermm

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Oct 2009 at 12:10pm

You were told at YBIG Forum Orientation Camp Ermm

I was only there to sell some spares I had Ouch

-------------

Posted By: richie_os
Date Posted: 26 Oct 2009 at 3:38pm
Lads i was thinking as a way to get at the touts on ebay, setting up accounts and then buying the tickets, leaving negative feedback and then not paying. They might dispute it but that'll only result in their own punishment for breaking the ebay rules

Posted By: Midlands
Date Posted: 26 Oct 2009 at 3:45pm

Im a season ticket holder in Croker and Ive never been offered FAi or IRFU tx, as Im not a BB I'm sick if we were entitled to them. Bit late nowwith the last competitive match coming up.

ON a seperat enote, somebody mentioned a bit back about putting spare tx up here. There's an Irish site called http://www.toutless.com - www.toutless.com thats very good at what it does and Id imagine there may be some tx heading that direction as well if anybodys stuck.

Its impossible to stop touting especially online but this site does its absolute best from what I can gather to stop selling tickets on at more than face value. Does music events etc as well.

PS they have banned load son it already trying to sell French tx.
See here - http://www.toutless.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&p=32556#p32556 - http://www.toutless.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&p=32556#p32556

Date Posted: 26 Oct 2009 at 4:01pm
good post cheers Midlands

-------------

Posted By: Jerryfromkerry
Date Posted: 26 Oct 2009 at 6:34pm
Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

Fair play Citizen I stand corrected about the ebay lark Clap

How does this Needaticket prick get away with it though does anyone know?

http://www.needaticket.ie/product_info.php?products_id=513 - http://www.needaticket.ie/product_info.php?products_id=513

I know the guy who runs this company. Was in my class in college. Absolute prick.

Posted By: erimus
Date Posted: 27 Oct 2009 at 10:00am
Title: Ireland vs france - croke park

Desc: Ireland vs france in a world cup playoff in croke park, seat is in the davin stand lower where all the diehard supporters are.

County: Wexford

Price: €200

Created On: 22 October 09 - 4 days ago

-------------
This is our f**king country we're talking about - Keano

ROLL ON 2016

Date Posted: 27 Oct 2009 at 10:12am
Originally posted by erimus erimus wrote:

Desc: Ireland vs france in a world cup playoff in croke park, seat is in the davin stand lower where all the diehard supporters are.

Erimus stop advertising your touting on this site!

Posted By: dunloybhoy
Date Posted: 27 Oct 2009 at 10:39am
Originally posted by erimus erimus wrote:

well hes not fuking one of them anyway! Angry

-------------
put em under pressure!

Posted By: Gaz
Date Posted: 27 Oct 2009 at 10:45am
the amount of pr1cks that went to the Monty game that will gladly send in their ticket stub to get a France ticket and sell it for 200 lids is gonna be ridiculous

-------------
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday

Posted By: WindBag
Date Posted: 27 Oct 2009 at 10:55am
fookin joke !

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net