Forum Description: All football chat from around the globe
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=11353
Printed Date: 25 Apr 2024 at 7:34am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: The Great Ronaldo
Posted By: Gouldinho09
Subject: The Great Ronaldo
Date Posted: 19 Oct 2009 at 3:09pm
http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/19102009/%20...%20tatus.html - http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/19102009/ ... tatus.html

Real Madrid midfielder Cristiano Ronaldo is set to become football's first billionaire, earning an incredible £16,000 a minute.

The former Manchester United ace is to be offered a staggering £1.5 million a game to take part in a series of friendlies in the Middle East, according to a report in the Daily Star.

That would see the current world footballer of the year take over from David Beckham as the planet's richest player and send him on his way to becoming the game's first billionaire.

Real are considering a tour of the Middle East with oil barons are prepared to shell out megabucks to lure the Spanish club - and main attraction Ronaldo - to Uzbekistan, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates and Qatar.

Real will be offered £3m per game for the tour during Spain's annual winter break, with that amount to be split 50-50 with Ronaldo to ensure the Portuguese is included in the trip.

A source told the Daily Star: "Real Madrid are the team of the moment and Ronaldo is the player everyone wants to see.

"He is the key to the deal. These wealthy businessmen are willing to break the bank to get him to play at their local stadium. Money really isn't an obstacle for these people.

"Real can virtually name their price if they include Ronaldo in the squad."

Ronaldo, bought by Real for £80m in the summer, already earns £12m a year at the Bernabeu, while pocketing a small fortune from a number of endorsement deals and his three clothing boutiques.

What a man and by the looks of things signing Ronaldo for €90 million looks like a great business deal. Where are the naysayers now   

-------------

Replies:
Posted By: Rolz
Date Posted: 24 Oct 2009 at 5:17pm

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/19102009/%20...%20tatus.html - http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/19102009/ ... tatus.html

Real Madrid midfielder Cristiano Ronaldo is set to become football's first billionaire, earning an incredible £16,000 a minute.

The former Manchester United ace is to be offered a staggering £1.5 million a game to take part in a series of friendlies in the Middle East, according to a report in the Daily Star.

Real will be offered £3m per game for the tour during Spain's annual winter break, with that amount to be split 50-50 with Ronaldo to ensure the Portuguese is included in the trip.

A source told the Daily Star: "Real Madrid are the team of the moment and Ronaldo is the player everyone wants to see.

"He is the key to the deal. These wealthy businessmen are willing to break the bank to get him to play at their local stadium. Money really isn't an obstacle for these people.

"Real can virtually name their price if they include Ronaldo in the squad."

Ronaldo, bought by Real for £80m in the summer, already earns £12m a year at the Bernabeu, while pocketing a small fortune from a number of endorsement deals and his three clothing boutiques.

Its all well for Ronaldo but in fairness..

-------------
FRANCE 0
MEXICO 2

Posted By: The Count
Date Posted: 24 Oct 2009 at 5:49pm
real ronaldo > ronaldo

-------------

Posted By: FREEWHEELER
Date Posted: 24 Oct 2009 at 5:50pm
Who cares?  He's still a knob.

-------------
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....

Posted By: Donal Cullen
Date Posted: 25 Oct 2009 at 8:20am
Put the vid of HOW TO DIVE AND CHEAT on me facebook the other day and got an e-mail from one of the wife's friends who is a real Ronaldo fan. Jaysus, Canadians e-mailing me about socker! What next? The Irish sl*gging off the Toronto Maple Leafs....oh I do that already.LOL

-------------
There are friendlier places to drink.

Posted By: MayoMark
Date Posted: 25 Oct 2009 at 8:21am
Originally posted by Donal Cullen Donal Cullen wrote:

Put the vid of HOW TO DIVE AND CHEAT on me facebook the other day and got an e-mail from one of the wife's friends who is a real Ronaldo fan. Jaysus, Canadians e-mailing me about socker! What next? The Irish sl*gging off the Toronto Maple Leafs....oh I do that already.LOL

Me too!! Shocked I'm a Sens fan Cool

-------------
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...

Posted By: Donal Cullen
Date Posted: 25 Oct 2009 at 8:30am
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

Originally posted by Donal Cullen Donal Cullen wrote:

Me too!! Shocked I'm a Sens fan Cool

Ah, Jaysus, Mark, what fun is that? I can't believe how upset the Leafs fans get when I sue old jokes to show how bad they are. First game this season and one of them asked how the Leafs did. I told him not to bother and give up now as they are crap. Haven't I been proved right? LOL

-------------
There are friendlier places to drink.

Posted By: MayoMark
Date Posted: 25 Oct 2009 at 7:33pm
Sens beat their asses last week too

-------------
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...

Posted By: Daz
Date Posted: 25 Oct 2009 at 8:55pm
change the name of the thread gouldy

THERES NOTHING GREAT ABOUT THAT ****

-------------
YBIG - Where everyone is a fooking expert :)

Date Posted: 26 Oct 2009 at 5:47am

ClapClapClapClapClap

-------------

Posted By: Max Power
Date Posted: 26 Oct 2009 at 11:23am

Clap

-------------
Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch

Posted By: Bob Hoskins
Date Posted: 26 Oct 2009 at 3:24pm
One name

Pepe el Brujo

-------------
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.

Date Posted: 06 Dec 2009 at 5:15am
sent off last night

-------------

Date Posted: 06 Dec 2009 at 7:37am
Set up a goal, missed a peno, scord a goal and got sent off....pretty hectic night for him!

-------------

Posted By: totti
Date Posted: 06 Dec 2009 at 8:29am
seemed to be pulling all the strings last night, shame pellegrini has him playing up front with Higuaín.
Should have been playing Higuaín and Creamy Benzema up front, with Ronaldo, Granero, Alonso, and Van der Vaart fron the start in midfield.

Emotions ran high after going 2-1 down against Almeria, and when ronaldo scored, took off his top, and got a yellow, second yellow was for a needless tacke.

Date Posted: 06 Dec 2009 at 9:16am
That bloke deserved to be kicked

-------------

Posted By: Vivakenbarlow
Date Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 4:30pm
What a fcukin free kick from 35 yards! 12 goals in 11 games!

-------------
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it

Posted By: Gaz
Date Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 4:31pm
outrageous free kick and took his 2nd very well too

he's no michael owen thoughClap

-------------
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday

Date Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 4:32pm
He is fookin deadly

-------------

Posted By: Chris Jericho
Date Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 4:40pm
He is too good. He will be considered the greatest of all time soon enough

-------------
The best in the world at what i do

Formerly Gouldinho

Date Posted: 24 Jan 2010 at 6:03pm
2 goals and a red card today Thumbs%20Up

-------------

Posted By: ShamtheRam
Date Posted: 24 Jan 2010 at 6:04pm
Two red cards already with Madrid isn't it?

-------------
YBIG NPF founder and CEO

Posted By: The Boy Z
Date Posted: 24 Jan 2010 at 6:13pm
what was he sent off for?

-------------
Theres only one sport that matters..

Date Posted: 24 Jan 2010 at 6:14pm
He swung an arm at a defender who was pulling him back- prob deserved the red in fairness- his second goal was savage though!

-------------

Posted By: Bob Hoskins
Date Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 5:10am
how many goals has he got this season?

-------------
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.

Date Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 5:18am
17 goals in 17 games!

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 10:24am
His 2nd goal yesterday was magnificent

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 5:32pm
New face of Armani

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 5:35pm
Sweet mother of jaysus.

-------------
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday

Date Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 5:43pm
I think that shoot is the 2nd straightest thing ive ever seen behind the Volley ball scene in Top Gun.

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 5:47pm
Originally posted by Gouldinho09 Gouldinho09 wrote:

I think that shoot is the 2nd straightest thing ive ever seen behind the Volley ball scene in Top Gun.

LOL

-------------

Posted By: MintBerryCrunch
Date Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 6:38pm
definitley would

Posted By: tribalarmy
Date Posted: 13 Feb 2010 at 2:33pm
Scored two so far tonight against XerezThumbs%20Up

Date Posted: 13 Feb 2010 at 2:38pm
Thank feck for Ronaldo. I have them on an accumulator. All the F1 drivers seem to have taken a break from testing just to see his greatness

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Feb 2010 at 2:40pm
nearly a Guti esque assist from Ronaldo there Thumbs%20Up

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Feb 2010 at 6:33pm
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/727979/RONALDO-HINTS-AT-UNITED-RETURN-80m-star-refuses-to-rule-out-sensational-return-to-Old-Trafford.html - http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/727979/RONALDO-HINTS-AT-UNITED-RETURN-80m-star-refuses-to-rule-out-sensational-return-to-Old-Trafford.html

RONALDO HINTS AT UNITED RETURN

By Cliff Hayes, 13/02/2010
CRISTIANO RONALDO has opened the door on a sensational return to Manchester United.

The 2008 World Player of the Year quit for Real Madrid in a mega £80million transfer last summer.

But in an exclusive News of the World interview, Ron admits he misses his Old Trafford "family" and refuses to rule out playing for United again.

"Of course I miss playing for Manchester United," admitted the Portuguese superstar.

"Not just the club but my friends are still there, too. I played there for six years and that's a long time. Whenever I have the opportunity, I watch them play.

"I am still interested in watching Manchester United and, you never know, maybe in the future I could return to play there. It's always possible."

Wayne Rooney has had to take on the challenge of replacing Ronaldo's amazing goalscoring record at Old Trafford.

And Ronaldo said: "I still speak to Wayne. When I have the opportunity I speak with him, with Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra. We talk about football and everything.

"Wayne has scored a lot of goals and he is the man at Manchester United at the moment. I am really, really happy for him because he has deserved it, because he has worked for it."

Ronaldo, 25, signed a six-year deal with the Spanish giants in the summer.

He added: "I will not say I am not happy here at Real Madrid.

"I am really happy and everyone knows this is my club but, of course, I miss Manchester United, the boss, the players, because I left family there.

"I want to fulfil my contract here but, in the future, only God knows."

Ronaldo scored twice in Real's 3-0 win at Xerez on Saturday night on his return to the side after suspension.

-------------

Posted By: Carmody 10
Date Posted: 13 Feb 2010 at 8:10pm

Wouldnt surprise me to be honest and its not the first time he,s hinted this.If he was to come back in the next 4-5 years the only obstacle United would face is the money to actually pay for him

-------------
Out of order

Posted By: Trap junior
Date Posted: 13 Feb 2010 at 8:27pm
He's a star Bill I'll give you that.

-------------
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)

Posted By: MintBerryCrunch
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2010 at 12:59am
"Only god knows"
Loves that quote he does!

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2010 at 8:42am
come home Ronnie Hug

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2010 at 11:55am
Viva Ronaldo

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 2:20pm
anyone see his freekick?

-------------

Posted By: Honey Monster
Date Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 2:22pm
Yep unreal. Could be game over already

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 2:24pm

ridiculous strike Clap

-------------

Posted By: durka durka
Date Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 2:25pm
greasy f**ker

-------------
"Insert Funny Comment"

Posted By: BigPodge
Date Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 2:26pm
Jus seen it there, some strike, is there anything he can't do??

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 2:33pm
Another super free by Senna!!

Did yis see the steam comin off his head beforehand!!

-------------

Posted By: Honey Monster
Date Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 2:33pm
Game back on hopefully

-------------

Posted By: garytwigg21
Date Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 3:38pm
Great game of attacking football!! 5-2 now, Ronaldo's free-kick was magic Thumbs%20Up

-------------
This time next year........

Date Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 3:55pm

excellent game of ball that Clap

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 4:00pm
CR9 is a phenomenon. Well on his way to becoming the greatest of all time. It must of been hard for him to play tonight with all the mudslides in Madeira   

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Feb 2010 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by The Boy Z The Boy Z wrote:

anyone see his freekick?

link?

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Feb 2010 at 2:01pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnSMURPTpPA&feature=player_embedded - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnSMURPTpPA&feature=player_embedded

He dedicates his wondergoal to his people in Madeira

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Feb 2010 at 2:07pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnSMURPTpPA&feature=player_embedded - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnSMURPTpPA&feature=player_embedded

The man is a genius. How I wish he was still doing that kind of thing week in week out in Old Trafford Cry

-------------

Posted By: Metal Paul
Date Posted: 22 Feb 2010 at 2:58pm

Wonderful goal!

Blatant dive tho!    

-------------
"There are no chicks with dicks Johnny, just guys with tits."

Date Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 7:17am
Ronaldo on SSN there saying how much he misses his "family" in manchester and that he really looks forward to playing with Rooney again

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 7:45am
You are welcome back any time Ronnie, absolute Legend. If he comes back to OT there should be a statue up beside Matt Busby and George Best awaiting his arrival Hug

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Mar 2010 at 3:30am
He looked well pissed off last night- Come back Ronaldo

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 8:47pm
Just watching the replay of the Madrid - Getafe game, 4-1 at ht so far and 2 absolute belters from Ronaldo. There is nothing to choose between Ronaldo and Messi, apart from the fact Ronaldos set pieces are better and he's a lot better with his head. A lot of people say Messi is better simply because they don't like Ronaldo

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Apr 2010 at 9:13am
http://www.rte.ie/sport/soccer/2010/0415/ronaldoc.html

Ronaldo to hit back over partying claims

Thursday, 15 April 2010 15:05
Cristiano Ronaldo has announced he will take legal action against a Spanish television programme, 'categorically' denying accusations he held wild parties before and after the defeat to Primera Division rivals Barcelona.

Reports suggested Ronaldo had thrown a party the night before Saturday's 2-0 defeat to bitter rivals Barcelona which left Madrid three points behind the defending champions at the top of the table.

The former World Player of the Year was also alleged to have thrown another party following the loss at the Bernabeu, while several of his team-mates were apparently present at both events which lasted well into the early hours of the morning.

In a statement Ronaldo said: 'It has come to my attention that in the program 'Salva-Me' on Spanish television channel Telecinco, there were references made to alleged parties held at my house, one on Friday, the eve of the game against Barcelona, which reportedly lasted until five in the morning, and one on Saturday night itself, interspersed with several comments which were intolerably deprecating to my dignity and my professionalism.

'I categorically refute such accusations, which are completely false and delusional: there is really not even one iota of truth in them.

'With a game the next day, it is more than obvious that I spent Friday night resting and, on Saturday night, my spirit was anything but festive.

'Considering the gravity of the charges, I have instructed my lawyers to, without any reflection, use all legal means to restore the truth of the matter and ensure that those responsible are punished to the fullest extent legally provided.'

Sounds like he imported the famous hot tub over

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Aug 2010 at 10:18am
CR9 has now returned to CR7

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Aug 2010 at 10:30am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg_xfB1T0yA&feature=player_embedded - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg_xfB1T0yA&feature=player_embedded

Date Posted: 10 Aug 2010 at 10:46am
What a legend

Allegedly he still hasnt seen CR Junior yet. He went to the world cup then straight on holiday and then to pre season training in America

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Aug 2010 at 10:47am

What a legend

Allegedly he still hasnt seen CR Junior yet. He went to the world cup then straight on holiday and then to pre season training in America

For fook sake. A real family man.

Date Posted: 10 Aug 2010 at 10:55am
Originally posted by tribalarmy tribalarmy wrote:

What a legend

For fook sake. A real family man.

His aul wan is making him keep the child. I have full faith Ronaldo will keep up his playboy ways and he will keep the hot tub

-------------

Posted By: Landon Donovan
Date Posted: 09 Sep 2010 at 10:39am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHgKpMSsepY&p=90CB5FD62FD3D902&playnext=1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHgKpMSsepY&p=90CB5FD62FD3D902&playnext=1

-------------
Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG

Date Posted: 10 Sep 2010 at 8:50am
Another new ad
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOq7Gh3ikhM&feature=player_embedded - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOq7Gh3ikhM&feature=player_embedded

Does anyone else think its in his contract that he must have his top off in them

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2010 at 2:32pm
Terrifyingly great

Date Posted: 23 Oct 2010 at 2:19pm

Posted By: The Drifter
Date Posted: 23 Oct 2010 at 2:33pm
4 goals, whopper player

-------------
My dream has always been to play for the Republic of Ireland - James McClean.

Date Posted: 23 Oct 2010 at 4:42pm
This guy is without doubt the best player in the world. By the time he's finished he will be the greatest ever. Unstoppable.

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Oct 2010 at 4:50pm
What a fine specimen of a human being

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Oct 2010 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

3000 sit ups a day

Such desire to be the greatest

Date Posted: 23 Oct 2010 at 5:08pm

3000 sit ups a day

Such desire to be the greatest

He is the most driven footballer ive ever come across. The "professional" footballers in this country disgust me. You dont need a high tech gym and the best fitness coaches in the world to do 3000 sit ups a day. Every child should aspire to be like The Great Ronaldo.

-------------

Posted By: packiesglove
Date Posted: 25 Oct 2010 at 1:22pm
Best in the world and has been for a few years now. pips messi when you consider his aerial abilty, 10 goals in 1 month is some going!

-------------
When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't worry give a whistle....

Date Posted: 29 Oct 2010 at 11:03am
His new boots

http://soccerlens.com/ronaldo-unveils-nike-superfly-ii-safari/59842/ - http://soccerlens.com/ronaldo-unveils-nike-superfly-ii-safari/59842/

I so want them

-------------

Posted By: colemanY2K
Date Posted: 30 Oct 2010 at 2:39pm
just scored against hercules

-------------
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.

Date Posted: 30 Oct 2010 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by colemany2k colemany2k wrote:

Lucas would have scored that.

Date Posted: 30 Oct 2010 at 2:42pm
And again.

Posted By: colemanY2K
Date Posted: 30 Oct 2010 at 2:43pm

Originally posted by colemany2k colemany2k wrote:

Lucas would have scored that.

Lucas would'nt have scored the third

-------------
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.

Date Posted: 30 Oct 2010 at 2:46pm
Bottled it for the hat trick.

Date Posted: 30 Oct 2010 at 2:54pm
If he keeps up this goals per game ratio he'll score 47 goals in the league alone.

Date Posted: 24 Nov 2010 at 8:58am
52 goals in 54 games for Madrid

He has no equal when it comes to goalscoring

Fookin awesome he is

-------------

Posted By: OldBawnHoop
Date Posted: 24 Nov 2010 at 9:30am
Originally posted by Vivakenbarlow Vivakenbarlow wrote:

52 goals in 54 games for Madrid

He has no equal when it comes to goalscoring

Fookin awesome he is

Messi's record is as impressive! If not better. 68 in 70 or something like that

Date Posted: 24 Nov 2010 at 9:31am
Originally posted by OldBawnHoop OldBawnHoop wrote:

Originally posted by Vivakenbarlow Vivakenbarlow wrote:

52 goals in 54 games for Madrid He has no equal when it comes to goalscoring Fookin awesome he is

Messi's record is as impressive! If not better. 68 in 70 or something like that

101 goals in 154 games for barca

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Sep 2011 at 8:34am

He will make his 500th appearance in professional football tonight Clap

243 goals Shocked

-------------

Posted By: PhilliyK
Date Posted: 14 Sep 2011 at 8:48am
LD did you watch the programme on Sky sports over the weekend  "Ronaldo - Tested to the Limit". Great watch and insight into the great man

Date Posted: 14 Sep 2011 at 8:49am

Originally posted by PhilliyK PhilliyK wrote:

LD did you watch the programme on Sky sports over the weekend  "Ronaldo - Tested to the Limit". Great watch and insight into the great man

No didnt see it. I will have Sky Player back in a couple of weeks so will give it a gander, if its still on it.

-------------

Posted By: PhilliyK
Date Posted: 14 Sep 2011 at 8:54am
Just checked and its on Sky anytime but only the HD channels Thumbs Down

Posted By: McG
Date Posted: 14 Sep 2011 at 9:06am

243 goals Shocked

f**king hell Shocked

-------------
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Date Posted: 14 Sep 2011 at 9:11am

Thought it was complete bollix myself

Kicking balls at 80mph through glass and keeping the ball away from some lads trying to focus a couple of lazers on it

Cant stand the lad presenting it either complete lick arse- andy anson i think his name is

Did that street striker sh*te with rooney aswel spent most his time brown nosing rooney too

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Sep 2011 at 9:16am

243 goals Shocked

The man's a God ClapClapClapClap

-------------

Posted By: keitho5
Date Posted: 14 Sep 2011 at 9:41am

243 goals Shocked

Clap Ridiculous record Clap

-------------
Oooooooooohhhhhh yes sir......

Posted By: Devrozex
Date Posted: 14 Sep 2011 at 9:46am
'The Great Ronaldo'? But sure he retired!

This chap is 'CR7' as he and his marketing team wishes him to be known. 'Great Ronaldo' my arse.

Date Posted: 14 Sep 2011 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

This chap is 'CR7' as he and his marketing team wishes him to be known. 'Great Ronaldo' my arse.

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Sep 2011 at 12:50pm

The fat ronaldo hasn't a patch on CR7.

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Sep 2011 at 12:51pm
CR7 has less fat than a Super Model.

Date Posted: 14 Sep 2011 at 12:56pm
Originally posted by Max Power Max Power wrote:

Both Ronaldo's were/are amazing Clap

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Sep 2011 at 1:06pm

Originally posted by Max Power Max Power wrote:

Both Ronaldo's were/are amazing Clap

The problem is quite a few people have a problem admitting to this

-------------

Posted By: ShamtheRam
Date Posted: 14 Sep 2011 at 4:03pm

Just checked and its on Sky anytime but only the HD channels Thumbs Down
on sky sports 4 now

-------------
YBIG NPF founder and CEO